Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessions and Truths

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Confessions and Truths Empty
PostSubject: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:52 pm

The problem with pillows.....they left no marks. Nothing visible to show his disdain over his night of mushy weakness. Nothing no bruises, no red marks and all the profainties in the world hadn't helped him not even the random exasperated 'fuck' since that had gotten a rather excited and forlorn response out of the blasted rotten fox. 'Naughty boy if we do that you'll be late for class. I'm the teacher so I'm never late but you would be late.....as tempting as it is though to make you late........' Or something very close to.

Kanari had then attempted to do just that and leave for class having showered and beat Mako with the pillow over a dozen times....in his defense the damn fox had hide his knives before sunrise and only told him where they were once the had gotten out the anger with the pillow and the foxes body. Which in the end had him now sitting an hour before class in the fox's office sitting on the window sill ignoring him trying like heck to ignore him as he 'unwound' as Mako put it when Kyoko Minatoya walked into the room after knocking not seeing him.

Not all that surprising since he was sitting on the dark window sill the sun yet to rise enough to allow him to be seen.

Kyoko though stood there holding her hands before her Mako's open door policy sucked sometimes as far as Kanari was concerned. And watched as she shifted from foot to foot trying to figure out how to say something obviously improtant enough for her to be here in his office an hour before class start.

"Ano.....Mako-sensei...." she said softly lowly...."Can....can I.....ask you a question.....will.....will you....promise not to laugh?" She asked she was such a shy girl normally and timid.

Kanari was dressed as he always was refusing to wear anything even resembling the uniform while Kyoko was proper and in the uniform......the only thing running through Kanari's mind at the moment was 'What now?'
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Mako had been about to say something, when he heard Kyoko's voice and he turned to face her. "Yes Kyoko, what is it?" he asked as he looked at her confused, and yet a little worried as well.

And as usual, he neglected the usual dress code for teachers and wore his ever famous tight black leather jeans and...colorfully worded shirts, and his usual black combat boots. "Is something wrong?" he asked lowly, genuinely concerned like he always was when it came to the students.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 am

Kyoko shook her head no. "No no....nothing is er....well wrong." she said shifting as she looked at him he didn't dress as a teacher wasn't as stuck up in fact he was cool and incredibly good looking and she wanted to kick herself because it was obvious he was worried and she took a deep breath. Here we go... she thought as she let it out in a rush. Afraid that if she said it any slower she wouldn't be able to get it out at all. "It's....just I think your really cool and I like you alot, I mean like like as in boy friend like....and I was just um wondering um that is....if you....if you would go out with me?" She said it in such a rush that Kanari who was sitting on the windowsill hidden away as the sun started to come up and he started to 'fade' into existance more or less as the sun wrapped slowly around him showing he was sitting there just sorta stared.

He didn't laugh as she was blushing three shades of red. Wow and here Kanari had been in denial about his feelings which the fox showed him differently last night and got beat with a pillow over. Part of Kanari's sour mood? The dog gone Kitsune hide his knives so that Kanari wouldn't stab him. Not that he would. It was either that or so he wouldn't go around randomly maiming students that annoyed him to get out some of his pent up frustration at being all soft can cuddly last night.

Kyoko blinked as she became aware that Kanari had been in the room and that she had just confessed her feelings not only to Mako but in front of Kanari and half expected the other teen to start laughing instead he surprised her as all he did was draw one leg up placing his foot on the window sill and rested his arm on it looking out the window. With a look that said this was between them and had nothing to do with him. It did though and mostly the source of his very bad mood this morning....he knew what that fur was around Mako's neck now the fur he always wore that draped around him drawing in the eye. It was the fox's tails and well......one couldn't see any but what Mako allowed Kanari found himself sitting there glaring out the window so he didn't get up and walk over and start playing with that fur on his tail.

Which brought Kanari back to dog-gone bastard fox.

Kyoko drew in a shallow breath and was beat red her eyes shut tight as she waited for the laughter she was certain was going to come, waited for the brash words from Kanari the scolding for being attracted to her teacher. And nothing and she waited for Mako's answer afraid he'd start laughing or tell her to seek counseling.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 am

Mako sighed lowly, but it wasn't one of annoyance or even one before laughter, it actually genuinely sounded pained. "I'm sorry Kyoko....but..." he paused before he opened his eyes...when had he even closed them?

"I wish I didn't have to say this...but...I don't like girls...I don't like women at all..." he told her lowly, sadly. He hated to disappoint people when they were guninely truthful, but he couldn't keep telling her lies, couldn't keep making her believe he was serious when he wasn't at all.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:24 am

Kyoko looked crestfallen as he said that, that he didn't like girls, women at all. She pouted and looked down at the floor as if her world had dropped out from beneath her. That meant her chances with him were nil. Had been only Mako hadn't laughed he didn't even look like he found it funny more like he felt bad having to break the news to her. So all the playful flirting was just that it was being playful trying to cheer her up. Mako really was a caring teacher. He tried to keep in touch with all of his students.

Kyoko looked up at him after a moment as something else dawned on her. He wasn't into girls which meant he was into guys and she looked up moving forwards forgetting her heartbreak as something else more interesting came to light for her rather quickly. "So it's guys.....Mako-sensei is into guys? Really do you have someone now who??" she asked excited maybe just maybe she could figure out who it was. Was he cute? Mako-sensei's boyfriend he'd have to be. Maybe another teacher no...couldn't be they'd be too stuffed up for him or maybe a movie star or something he was always wearing that expensive fur.....it had to be something right? Someone....and Kyoko was for lack of a better term a true Yaoi fan girl and what was better then a real life romance right before her eyes? "Oohhh....maybe Mako-sensei is in a forbidden love one you can't talk about perhaps? The guy is a prince or king or something......" she said pondering.

Kanari glanced over at her rolling his crimson red eyes and snorting as he looked out the window. Figures the girl bounced back because it was the prospect of seeing one of her Yaoi novels come to life right before her eyes. Prince or king his ass Kanari wasn't any of those things but it was perhaps a forbidden love as Mako was 'teacher' and Kanari 'student' and he was certain just absolutely certain the crazy girl would go even more wild over that idea then anything else. Kanari rolled his eyes as he looked out the window keeping his mouth surprisingly shut she was here to talk to Mako and other then being mildly annoying she wasn't doing anything to irritate him anymore then he already was. "Tsk......not everything is one of your damn Yaoi novels Kyoko." he said after a moment unable to keep quiet anymore.

Kyoko stuck out her tongue at Kanari. "What are you jealous or something? Mako-sensei has a lover I think it's incredible and romantic and wow and I know not everything is like a Yaoi novel, real life is soo much better!"

Kanari snorted and looked away from her. "Whatever just keep your wild damn fantasies to yourself."

Kyoko shook her head. "What bug crawled up your ass this morning Karui-kun, your usually not quiet in a such a bad mood first thing in the morning....it takes our class mates to tork you off this bad."

Kanari twitched as she said what bug....that was another thing his rear was sore, abused and used last night and while he certainly didn't mind how it got that way in fact he rather enjoyed it, to be reminded of it if even innocently just sorta pissed him off that much more. Kanari brought his hand up as he looked out the window and flipped her off.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:34 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes before he chuckled lowly and shook his head, more to himself than anything. Defensive and he hadn't even been confessed to by a man...

After a few moments though, Mako looked at Kyoko. "To answer your questions; Yes, I'm interested in guys, and yes, I have someone now...Yes our love is forbidden, but no, it's not a prince or king...he's younger than I am, but certainly a beautiful human being...." he told her, answering all of her questions in one go, then and slipped behind her and shut the door and smiled at Kanari and chuckled lowly.

"But before we continue...I think my personal life should only be heard by those involved in the conversation...." he told her and smiled at her before he shot Kanari a dirty look. "Stop that, she didn't do anything to you. If you don't be good...you'll not get another reward for a month..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:43 am

Kyoko mouthed the words he answered all of her questions one by one and neatly before getting up and closing the door and saying that.....it should be heard only by those involved in it his personal life before threatening to not reward Kanari for a month and went wide eyed blushing squealing like a excited school girl which she was as she hoped up and down looking between them. The dirty look he shot at Kanari.....for flipping her off the way he talked to him and forbidden it was a forbidden love alright. "You and Karui-kun??? Oh wow....talk about forbidden and wow.....and oh my...this is wayyyy better then any Yaoi novel Karui-kun."

Kanari turned his head and looked at her shooting her an annoyed look before looking at Mako. "And just whose fault is it that I'm in such a fucking bad mood?" he said crossly to Mako basically picking up the argument were it left off before she came into the room. "Shit if I don't gag.....I don't mind the 'reward' in fact I'll be pissed you start playing that fucking game. But where the hell did you hide them? There's no damn way I'm going in there without them." the class room unarmed not happening. He felt better safer with them otherwise he'd lock himself in the room. "Your lucky I came this far without them damn it....you damn crazy fox."

Kyoko was clever but not quick enough to pick up on that one. "Oh wow Karui-kun already has a pet nickname for you....this is incredible of course I can't tell anyone which only makes this even more incredible....and wow....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:49 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes. "To be honest...it's your own fault you're in such a bad mood...you're the one who captured me after all...and then the way you acted last night...you pretty much begged me for it Kanari...I couldn't exactly pass up the chance you were giving me..." he said lowly before he smirked. "Not that you were complaining...." he said lowly, as if an after thought.

Then he sighed again and shook his head. "You really think I'm dumb enough to tell you where I hid those damn things? You can call me crazy all you want to, but it won't change anything. I hid them for a reason you know. I'm a crazy fox to you, but I'm not fucking stupid. Telling you where they are will only cause you to hurt someone." He had been over this a million time already this morning, but Kanari just wasn't giving it a rest.

But Kyoko's words made him stop and look at her with a look of utter confusion. "Pet name? What are you talking about?" he asked lowly as he looked at her, completely and utterly confused.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 am

Kanari sneered. "And I told you I'm not entering that class room without them. You want me in there I want them. There's no way I'm trusting any of those assholes without them." he said narrowing his eyes. "I'm not arguing that I'm saying I want to gag cause it was so fucking mushy it was disgusting.....look I told you this morning I had no fucking regrets about last night. And there was nothing to fucking complain about last night nor now....except for you making off with them you damn fox. "

Arguing the fact that it happened last night no, arguing the fact that he rather enjoyed and relished in it no. "Dam it Mako I aim for the walls not them. But if one of those fuckers figure out I don't have em I'm fucking screwed and you can't fight off the whole damn school." Kanari looked at him. "I won't step foot in that damn class room......getting all fucking girly last night and wake up to them missing yeah this is shit.....bull shit.....can't believe I went and seduced you......dam't crazy cunning bastard.....can't believe I fell in love with a sneaky little fox...." The last lacked the usual heat, and anger. That was more of a something in me knew before I did that I wanted you comment....and was how he felt even now with how angry and irritated he was at the moment he really did love the crazy fox.

Kyoko looked between them. Oh they were arguing about Kanari's knives. Mako had taken that moment at some point last night to hide them and that would explain his extremely pissy mood apparently he was being sweet last night and woke up this morning with missing yeah that would put him in a sour mood between the two. But she did look over at Mako and blink confused when he was confused about the pet nickname. "Karui-kun called you a 'Fox'.....he was referring to your looks...or personality or maybe even what you two did last night between the sheets or something...." a foxy lover in the sheets or something.

"Shit." Kanari said as he lost his balance on the windowsill and landed on the floor with a thud and stared at Kyoko. "Dam girl do you have a warped brain......." Kanari said as he shifted just as she turned stepping into the shadowed corner of the room so she couldn't see how beat red he had gotten not that Mako would have missed it.

Kyoko missed it though as she blinked. "Oh Karui-kun disappeared out the window again huh?" she asked unable to see him in the shadows although he was standing there fighting down his blush.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:18 am

Mako snorted at Kanari's 'fall' before he looked at Kyoko and he sighed. "Oh...he's around here somewhere, just...not too happy about what you said..." he said lowly in an amused tone.

"But no...I don't think he's calling me that because of anything like that...he's usually pretty serious when he says things to me, so that isn't it...but it was a good guess..." he said before he ruffled her hair and turned to walk over to his desk and sat down ion his seat, propping his feet up on his desk.

"Perhaps you'd like to try again..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:28 am

Kyoko blinked Kanari was still in the room somewhere but not overly happy with her at the moment? But she was wrong and Kanari was serious with everything he had said to him. She looked at him and blinked thinking about that if it wasn't in reference to any of those she looked at Mako quietly. Earlier Mako had said that Kanari caught him but she had thought he meant metaphorically speaking.......but if that wasn't the case and Kanari actually caught him.....She blinked Fox was English for Kitsune.......

Kyoko blinked and looked at him. "Your a Kitsune?" she asked going slightly wide eyed. Those mythological creatures but in it's own right it would make sense. No other being would be able to handle Kanari. Speaking of he startled her as he walked out of the corner where he had been leaning while regaining control of his composure and once again assumed his seat on the windowsill. She looked between them. "You are aren't you? A Kitsune.....a fox spirit? Your right Karui-kun always speaks frankly.....I missed that.....if he's calling you a fox....it's because you are a fox a Kitsune right?"

She said softly and then looked over at Kanari. "And are you really human?"

Kanari glanced at her and snorted. "Born human always been Human. I have a condition called Kage Shokogun.....it's fatal in most cases.....I beat the odds but it's changed a few things. Aren't you going to wait for the damn fox's answer before you start jumping subjects?" he said waving her off. "If you have any further questions about Kage Shokogun ask him I don't give a damn what it's supposed and not supposed to do to me so I can't answer them."

"Why do you do that? Why do you call him 'damn' it's obvious you care about him when I stop to think about it? Yet you're always insulting Mako-sensei....don't do that." Kyoko said shaking her head it sounded horrible.

Kanari turned his head and narrowed red eyes at her. "Shove it up your ass Kyoko. How's that for a fucking answer?" he said coldly flatly. Yeah he was course around the edges but most of the time it was as close to affectionate or kind as he could get unless you pissed him off then....well he was just plan mean and cold. Like now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes. "Could we all just stop for a few minutes here? I'm starting to get a headache...." he asked lowly before he parted his feet to look at Kyoko.

"To answer your question, yes. You guessed right...and yes...he's human..." he responded lowly before he sighed and sat up. "Kanari...come here....stop your bitching and entertain yourself...." he told him lowly. Meaning, stop your bitching and come here and pet me.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 am

Kyoko looked at them both a little flustered as Mako said yes she had guessed right and that Kanari was human she moved and sat down in one of the chairs facing his desk wanting to get out of Kanari's way.

Kanari shot them both a dark rather dirty look as Mako said he was getting a headache but when he said to stop his bitching come here and pet him.....Kyoko was blushing not sure what he meant by that but Kanari got up moving across the room as if he wanted to kill something before moved over and without a word sat down on Mako letting his head fall to rest on the soft fur around the fox's neck the ends of his tails.

One hand came to rest on Mako's chest while the other tangled in the soft fur. Feeling it's silken depths against his skin. He knew he was loosing control this morning and while he had been pissy about the the knives and his own mushy behavior last night it wasn't what was upsetting him the most at the moment as it became clear. His head was turned into Mako.

It was this, the way she was making it out to be some big thing to be on display that unsettled him down to his core he didn't like it. Didn't like huge public displays like this the huge drama she was stirring up. But he settled into Mako at the offer to more or less 'pet' him in not so many words and his smaller frame nestled in close to Mako's taller one. Normally an other's shadow was so cold it burned him, he faded into darkness and could not feel the warmth of the sun always cold and dark an irritable, but ironically enough perhaps because before the illness took a firm hold on him and started to change things to fade him out, he had caught Mako's tail when he was three making Mako's prescience his shadow everything about him warm and comforting. He laid in the sun taking naps trying to find Mako's warmth and had it now. To stop bitching and entertain himself....he couldn't do a public display and although cuddling seemed that way, he could handle that if it meant just for a bit before class he felt warm and safe, felt the harsh cold push back.

Kyoko watched as Kanari seemed to almost drift of....becoming complacent and docile if one could call it that quieting down as he sat down on Mako curling up into him. All at once Kanari just seemed to change. "Mako-sensei.....I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset him so much...." She didn't know what Kage Syndrome was, didn't know much about them at all only that Kanari Karui was always cold and brash and hard to approach and Mako had been this incredible teacher that she had wanted to be close to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:04 am

Mako sighed and put an arm around Kanari as he began to more or less pet Kanari, running his fingers through his little lover's hair in a soothing manner. "It's not your fault...he's easily angered, and I think what's really bothering him is the way you're acting about all of this..." he said lowly as he sat there, his feet still propped up on the desk as he pet Kanari.

"He doesn't find it comforting that you're getting so excited about it...he's worried you'll start spreading stuff to the others and cause him to lose what little happiness he's managed to gain..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:13 am

Kyoko shook her head. "I....I am excited. I think it's because even though it means your out of reach, Karui-kun deserves someone who will bring him happiness." she said and then tipped her head. "Mako-sensei I don't understand Karui-kun would have a lot of friends if he stopped being so abrasive....I mean your incredible to be able to be close to him. And a Kitsune to boot how you two meet I'll never know but.....it's like Karui-kun doesn't want to be friends with anyone."

"If that's the way you fucking feel...." he said from where he rested it sounded as abrasive as before but the iciness was gone as he rested there snuggling in feeling Mako 'petting' him. His fingers moving through the soft fur as he stayed close. "Then stop being soo damn familiar." he said crossly.

Kyoko blinked and blushed...looking down at her hands and shook her head. "I'm not...."

He opened one eye and rolled it to look at her. "Stop attaching 'Kun' to my damn name if that's the way you feel.....if your not that fucking close you have not reason to. It would be 'san'." he said as he closed his eye and turned his head in sighing not even bothering to address the other Mako had.

Kyoko blushed brighter red and looked down. "I....I never thought about it....I've always attached 'Kun' to your name...." An affectionate term used for close male friends...........she had always done it. And he up until now never once corrected her......"I....."

Kanari turned his head more into Mako's fur as if to hide his face all together. What was the point? His fingers tensed against Mako's chest and in the fur of his tail. There was no point no one except perhaps Mako alone even tried to understand him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:21 am

Mako sighed and shushed him gently, like a mother would a crying child. "Easy Kanari...she's not like me remember? She can't sense how you feel, can't be that close...it's not her fault...just give her some time..." he told him lowly, in a soothing voice.

Then he looked up at Kyoko with a soft, sad look. "It's not his fault...it's something that he can't control nor can he get rid of it..." Mako explained lowly. "Kanari's personality was forever altered by his illness...it changed the way he was from the inside out, so he can't stop it...it's just natural reactions..." he told her lowly, sadly.

"Please be patient with him..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 am

Kanari huffed a bit but curled in to Mako and sighed as his eyes closed as if going to go to sleep and perhaps he was a bit taking a nap. Where it was warm and safe and let them have there talk around him but not involving him.

Kyoko blinked. "Forever altered.....by his illness? This Kage Syndrome can do something like that?" she said softly and looked at Kanari who looked at that moment with his eyes closed sweet and vulnerable cuddling up to Mako like that all harshness gone and suddenly it hit her.....the knives he wanted them because he couldn't control his emotional responses the way he talked and the knives were a defense a barrier between him the everyone else.

"I'll try.....Mako-sensei....when you said he caught you earlier....you really meant he caught you didn't you?" she asked softly. "But...there's no magic out there that can catch a Kitsune....nothing is supposed to be able to one up one of your kind....so it's said that it's nearly impossible to catch a Kitsune let alone by there tail they....they know your coming and can avoid you." she said looking at him. Wanting ot know more about Mako. And it had her curiosity how on earth did one catch a Kitsune especially one who seemed to be as highly skilled as Mako was.

"I....I mean your not an average Kitsune from what I've heard....what I've read your far more skilled and talented. Older wiser.......and yet Karui-kun....you said not only caught you but seduced you.....isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" She asked not accusing but more curious.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 am

Mako chuckled lowly. "It happened when I was younger, and very careless...but who's to say that I didn't purposely let him catch me?" he asked lowly as he smirked at her and left Kanari alone for the time being.

"But you're wrong when you say there is no magic or powers out there stronger than mine...other creatures are much higher ranking than I am...and they can certainly take advantage of it..." he explained lowly.

"Kage Syndrome has only done it to Kanari...he's special..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:27 am

Kyoko nodded and sighed smiling as sat back. "There is a lot I don't know. But I think I've done enough prying somethings are better left alone and left to mystery." she said meaning she didn't want to pry any further just knowing Mako and that he was a kitsune and that he was here staying by Kanari's side. That he allowed Kanari to catch him.....as he indicated. It was all incredible.

Kanari shifted and curled he could hear her having taught himself to be in tune for the voice not because he looked forward to it but because he sought to avoid her. Dr. Marco and her people where still hunting for him and would for the next few days and they were coming this way. Slowly he opened his eyes tensing up stiffening as a fight or flight response was kicking in and Kyoko watched in those moments where he was waking when Kanari Karui was most vulnerable. When he seemed to be.....gathering himself back together. It wasn't that he separated or anything of the sort but more like his awareness was coming back but it seemed be more pronounced then with anyone else.

Kanari knew she was coming and with her the men in the lab suits and black bags full of needles to take countless vials of blood again, His fingers tensed in Mako's fur, against his chest digging in slightly still waking still pulling his mind from that sleep induced haze that everyone got. He forgot that he and Mako weren't alone in the room as he shifted and curled even if he had his knives they would do him no good he was afraid of her. Afraid of the men who pinned him down and burned his skin to draw blood. To test him and figure out if they could save anyone else. And he spoke sounding not the harsh belligerent teenager but showing Kyoko the faintest glimpse of what Mako saw soo easily inside of him. His soul the 'Rei' that was behind the 'Shin'.

"Mako....no oh god no.....not her....please not her..." he whispered curling up wanting to run and wanting to stay in Mako's arms wanting dive into the shadows and hide but they'd shine there flashlights there it was daylight there was less and less places to hide to get away from her.

"Fan out and find him remember Karui-san is precious do not harm him." Dr. Marco said purely on a research basis the fact that he was rude and corse she could do without but one could not pick test subjects of course she had to allow him to attend school or the government would have a fit. Principle Taki protected Kanari in this establishment as best as he could refusing to expel the kid no matter what he did because so long as he went to this private school she could not yank him. Since the school was for advanced students studying under government funding. Then there was that blasted new teacher who she didn't like something about Mako bespoke trouble for her she just hoped the boy wasn't currently hiding with that man or getting the samples would be impossible never mind the fact that the blood they collected within a matter of seconds in the vials became a black sludge when it started out crystal clear. "The sooner we find him and get this done the sooner we can get back to the lab and run tests."

"It would be easier if we could take the boy with us."

Dr. Marco snorted. "Don't aim for impossibilities it's true Taki would have to go through the system to get him back and that would by us time. But Mako is a private teacher with backing unlike anything you could even imagine we'd never make it off this remote island with the boy before we'd be arrested and thrown in a dark pit. Or so I've been told I don't care to find out how true that is." she said as they all paused outside of Mako's office door which was close and never closed.

Kyoko turned as a solid rapping of knuckles against wood sounded. And glanced back as Kanari still trying to wake up as it had been less then a minute maybe two since they started talking before arrival curled more into Mako as if to disappear. And she realized at that moment what Mako had been trying to tell her. The illness made him seem harsh and cold while the boy himself was fragile and pure.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:36 am

Mako held up his finger in a shushing gesture. If Kyoko was perfectly silent, they would go away. It was thirty more minutes before school started, so the door being shut was no big deal, the school's cleaning staff often shut it when they had finished, never paying heed to Mako's open door policy during the night.

If they were all still, and said nothing, they would go away. And even if they didn't Mako's magic allowed him to hide himself, and since the two humans were so close to him, he could hide them as well. If they came in, all they'd see would be an empty room.

As he waited, hiding in plain sight, he ran his hand through Kanari's hair, trying to soothe him as much as possible. Kanari was terrified of the doctors, and it showed. Mako had known this for years now, never once letting his lover stray too far from his sight when he was waiting. He had watched Kanari grow through the years and even protected him when Kanari hadn't been aware of it. Mako liked the doctors just as much as Kanari did, perhaps even less.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:51 am

Kyoko remained still and quiet her gaze torn between the door and Mako. Seeing him running his hand through Kanari's hair who curled into him shaking but not making a sound he hadn't been able to get away. IN that moment she found herself hating them just what did they do that made Kanari who always seemed to very strong and sure frightened like that shaking as if a small child clinging to Mako as if afraid he'd be torn away any moment.

"I do trust that you respect our teachers enough to not go through and ruin there offices Dr. Marco?" Taki's voice could be heard as the door knob began to turn as if she was about to enter.

"I have reason to believe he is hiding in there, and we have a right to collect samples as he is the only known survivor." Dr. Marco said in a cross tone.

Taki sighed. "Really? That is true I can't dispute that one but I'll have to call Mako into office early he's never in this early. If you need to go into his office it must be under the company of the employ whose office that is. They have important paperwork that can not be messed with because of your meddling. And Mako teaches a unique class stylized to the individual student messing with his work could set him back and that would have to be filed with the government that once again you ignored protocol. More over you walking around without escort Dr. Marco if Ms. Wantabe hadn't seen you this morning who knows what damage you would have done. Come with me now please." There was the sound of grumbling as the group left.

Taki's scolding voice carrying through the hallways as the principle who usually seemed soft spoken was being loud so that his voice carried clearly showing how far away they were.

Kyoko let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding once they were gone and turned. Amazingly enough Kanari had been quiet but as she turned she understood why. He was hugging and clinging to Mako his eyes tightly shut it was clear he was utterly terrified of them. "That witch.....what does she want with him?" Kyoko asked the student council didn't know she didn't know......and if she did she'd organize them to work as a unified front to detour them. Wither or not the students liked Kanari personally he was a student of this school and in the end they protected each other.

Kanari didn't answer didn't want to speak didn't want to do anything at the moment other then just hold on for dear life, the feel of Mako's fingers running soothingly over him was about the only thing keeping him quiet. Once gone he let out a shuddering breath and for the second time cried he had felt trapped and that wasn't Mako's fault that was Dr. Marco's.....not making a sound while he did his face buried in Mako's fur...they were talking about taking him back to the lab if he went there.......if they took him there.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 am

Mako felt himself instantly relax, letting out every ounce of breath that he had been holding. "That bitch is after Kanari because she wants to use him as a test subject...but no one can ever touch him...only a select few can ever touch him..." he explained lowly, emphasizing the word 'bitch' with a malice that Mako had never displayed before.

"No one can ever test him, nothing...if they find anything they think is interesting...they'll lock him away and try to discover all of his secrets...even if it means dissecting him to do so..." he said lowly as he continued to run his hand through Kanari's hair.

As he thought about it, his darker side began to show, but was never dark enough to harm Kanari, his eyes shifting from that beautiful gold, to that ever famous dangerous magenta. "Every time I even so much as smell her scent, I want to rip her to shreds..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:21 am

Kyoko watched watched the darker side of Mako coming out as he talked about wanting to rip her to shreds and yet remaining quiet and shivering in his lap although that was calming was Kanari whose eyes were closed and was resting against him just breathing and relaxing. No matter how dark how dangerous Mako seemed at the moment it was clear he would never hurt or harm Kanari. His touch remaining gentle and soothing even as the dark anger came up.

Kyoko looked at Mako and took a deep breath. "But that's just stupid. Karui-kun is a human being so what he has an illness lots of people have them. That doesn't make him a test subject for anyone." she said already on her cellphone and sending out a massive text to the council members they had to do something about that Dr. Marco before she hurt Kanari.

Kanari opened his eyes. "She....almost succeeded once...." Three years ago when he stabbed a student nearly killing them the kid hadn't been a student at all just a young grad student working for Dr. Marco who had attempted to drug and subdue Kanari. That was before Mako had been hired shortly before as Kanari had butchered the kid, it was a amazing the kid had lived through it. But when Marco had walked in and her men grabbed him Taki walked in with the the 'new teacher' showing him around. Ms. Wantabe was having a heart attack in class and Mako smoothly said he'd take Kanari into his class, and that they Marco really shouldn't send her minions into the class to try to kidnap Kanari she had had no choice but to leave that day. Kanari closed his eyes. again just thinking about it made him sick with fear.

Kyoko looked at Mako. "Is there nothing to do done to keep that bitch out of the school and the hell away from one of our students?" she asked as Senior class president she felt it was her responsibility to keep trash like that away from her classmates.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:37 am

Mako closed his eyes and sighed. "There is only one way...and should I do that...then the king would be riding my ass...." he said lowly and opened his eyes to look at Kyoko.

"As much as it pains me to say this, she's protected by her humanity...if she wasn't human, I could do something other than try to protect Kanari...I could actually defend him...but she's human...and magical law prevents me from killing a human unless I myself am threatened..." he explained lowly, his tone clearly unhappy and dark.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:41 am

Kyoko looked at Mako. "People like her are less then human." she said disgusted. To reduce anyone to the state Kanari was in. To be that much of monster with such high disregard for Kanari's life as far as Kyokko was concerned that woman wasn't human. "To be even remotely human would mean she would have to care for the life that she is threatening."

Kanari just kept his eyes closed as the tension and fear finally left him when Marco wasn't making her way back this way and once again fell asleep. Resting against Mako and breathing in his scent.

"I may not be able to do much but the council can keep her routed away from him as much as possible." Kyoko said determined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions and Truths   Confessions and Truths Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessions and Truths
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next