Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What intentions they have...only they know.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Shin hesitated only a moment longer before he moved walking into the room and past her she kept her eyes focused on the table not to be rude but because she did not wish to anger Juro by making Shin think he was doing wrong by walking forward. Shin walked up to the open spot and reached out it was right beside Juro at the head of the table. He swore his heart was thudding in his chest so hard it would burst but the words it was alright. His hand landed on the wood of the chair a moment feeling the firmness of it beneath his hand before he pulled it out and then sat down once sitting it was only then that he realized.....Aoife had not moved at all until he sat down, and was fully seated.

Once he was she herself moved and sat down not before he had though. She would not if he did not sit for any reason there was something wrong or to his disliking and therefore she would go and fix it even if that meant her dinner went cold it didn't matter. She would not sit until he was seated at the table and ready to eat. Aoife once seated herself remained painfully quiet from here she would not speak they could speak of whatever and she would remain as she was right now.

Shin looked at everything before him unfamiliar with some of the dishes as some of it was 'too rich' for him back home and yet....she had made it all as if was alright. Heck at this point he wasn't even sure where to start...."You are different much different then anyone I have ever known Juro. Thank you for allowing me...to join you for dinner." He said but the way he said it, it was not a bad thing at all. It was actually a compliment. There was a tone to Shin's voice that said that that difference was one that he liked and wanted to know and understand more of.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:58 pm

Juro had picked up his spoon and was about to start eating when he heard Shin thank him. He put his spoon back down on his plate and looked over at Shin. "I'm not that different...I just treat you like you're normal...like you're someone and not filth," he said as he sat there at the table with his sister and Shin. "I could treat you like shit, kick you and beat you...but in the end, that doesn't do anything for my benefit. In fact, it makes me look worse..." he explained as he finally let his gaze move to look at his sister. A clear stab at her, but he was still upset, and rightly so. "The fact that I would rather be seen as an equal rather than a king is surprising to many, but that's how I feel. I don't want to kick or beat someone to make them respect me...that will only serve to make them fear me...and there are enough people in the world who do that...""

With that said, he looked back down at his plate and took a bite of food. It was clear the moment he took a bite that his sister had changed the spice in the Hellfire Gumbo, but it wasn't bad. It was just different. "Not as spicy...but good..." he mumbled to himself as he took another spoonful and ate it.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:15 am

Shin nodded as he began eating not aware that there was anything that he should have been wary of because many things he would he would have been lucky to get a sniff of. He began eating. Equal to, he had said much the same thing that he wanted to walk equal to. He at slow at first like any would worried at any moment he was about to be scolded for breaking rules and yet he wasn't. And so with each bite he gained a bit more confidence in being able to eat with them. "It's all I've wanted..." He said lightly. Is someone anyone to walk equal to. He took a bite of the Hellfire Gumbo it was spicy but not so bad that he couldn't eat it.

Aofei flinched at the jab, taking it for what it was as she remained silent. Eating without a word but as Juro lifted a mouthful of the Hellfire Gumbo to his mouth it was here she herself paused in eating and seemed to hold her breath. She heard him it wasn't as spicy but it was....good. That approval to her....she closed her eyes and kept on eating even if it wasn't full forgiveness for everything she had done the fact she had not taken a chance on Shin's health with the Hades Chillis and changed them out for his sake....Juro approved. She could always find a treat or something smaller that she could make in smaller dishes for each of them and make certain that no matter what that pepper didn't end up in Shin's food. For whatever reason Juro liked the white Hound. And after this afternoon to get such a small tiny token of praise....she would take it for what it was and kept on eating. Shin from the innocence in which he ate it had no idea to be wary of that dish at all she had been right. He had never had it, there was no way to know if the pepper would harm him. Her choosing the side of caution....for once in her life....was one that seemed to the that pleased Juro in the middle of his ire with her. And to please him at all when he was angry with her...was almost unheard of.

Shin took a drink of something and looked at the plate..."Yes but," he paused in eating and looked at Juro. "Even though you say it that way Juro, being the first person to want me around...I grateful....and everything is honestly new....I'm not used to the world your welcoming me into." And he called it world because it was a world of difference although Juro walked in the same world as everyone else he lived as if he belonged and lived by his own set of rules. And no one could tell him to obey rules he did not believe in.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Juro continued to eat, taking silent bites of gumbo until there was none of it left and he sighed as he realized he had ate it all without eating anything else. He always did that. Without missing a beat though, he began to eat the rest of the food. His sister would be upset if he ate nothing but gumbo all night. He paused, spoon in hand and resting on his plate as he looked over at Shin. "This isn't a world...this is a lifestyle..." he corrected lowly as he took another spoonful of a different dish. "You'll see, pretty soon you won't know the meaning of the word mutt..." he said as he stopped eating long enough to take a drink of his Thai tea and then went back to eating, eyes closed like he was perfectly relaxed.

"The simple fact of it is, everyone put you in your current station because they're afraid of you...which really is interesting. No one took the time to even think that their treatment of you could backfire..." he mused as he bit into his dinner roll and ate half of it before he ate the other half and chewed it before swallowing and then taking another drink of his tea to wash it all down.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Shin listened to him as he ate trying each dish as he did they were all new to him and each tasted good, he really had not had any of these before and to him they all tasted good. He paused as he took a drink of the tea again and then tipped his head. "Lifestyle?" he echoed, but after a moment looked at Juro confused. "Backfire? You keep saying that I'm one hound...." he said not wanting to admit not wanting to say that he could by all rights command every single last one of them to kneel before him and they would obey the call of his blood to them. Not wanting to say.....any of it. "Afraid of me? There are those down there who still have power leaps and bounds above mine why should I be any great source to fear Juro? I am of neither the world of Kereberos or Tod Hund....I can't recall the amount of times I have been told I belong to neither world." He sighed as he set the glass down.

To once again lift the fork and look at the plate before him to for the first time in his life be included at the dinner table and be allowed to eat with someone. "It's not the first time you've said something like that....when you first spoke to me you said then....I was special.....but whatever it is you see Juro I fear I can not and have not ever seen it...."

Aoife looked between them her brother who had been angry who rarely spoke when he was angry spoke so calmly to Shin and although Shin asked questions and talked with him. AS he asked and Juro answered....in his own time but he was calm when he answered and talked with Shin, this was a side of him she had never seen....no she realized sadly she had never tired to see. Never taken the time to see. She never talked like this with her brother just talked. She'd ask a question sure but she'd keep asking if he didn't answer her right away, and he'd grow angry with her. And yet here was Shin he'd ask or say something and then wait patiently while eating until Juro was ready to answer the question. And once answered he would continue on.....but Juro answered after the first time. When he was ready to. She was learning....something about her brother she had not learned in there entire life together and she was learning it through Shin.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Juro nodded as he pointed at Shin. Rude as it was, he didn't do it for very long as he spoke, "They didn't stop to think that eventually, their torture would cause you to snap and turn on them." It wasn't too far off either. If they had kept doing things the way they had been...Shin would have completely lost it. He took another drink of his tea before he looked back at Shin, his eyes open now as he was talking with the white Hound.

"But you have something they don't- something I've heard Fenrir did have...even if he won't use it anymore...." he pointed out lowly before taking another drink of tea. "Seriously?" he asked lowly, almost annoyed as he sat his cup back down and turned half way in his seat to bodily face Shin. "Do you seriously think Fenrir is completely Kerberos? Do you think that Aoi or any of the other brothers are completely gods now? Get real. You're special because you're not just one or the other, but both," he explained, pointing at Shin once again.

"I'm special only because I'm strong...you're special because you can walk all over me and anyone else if you but had the whim..." he finished lowly and turned back around in his seat and picked the cup back up and began to drink his tea silently.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:24 pm

Shin listened to him as he spoke and then in the end that he was special because he would and could walk all over whoever he liked if he had but the whim and Juro was special just because he was strong. He finished what he was eating and drinking not going back for a second or third amount of anything not one to eat huge meals. He looked at Juro who was who had said that....that he had the same power as Fenrir even if Fenrir did not wish to use it anymore. Did he mean the power of his voice? The power to call and command all who walk on both sides....if he but had the will to do so? Then there was the comment about being completely.

"I'm getting a crash course in learning about everything outside of speaking since walking out of the gates. History, writing, reading, all of it." He said looking at him. "And learning even more since meeting you." He said looking at him. Rather learning about what it meant to be treated so differently to be welcomed truly somewhere.

As they spoke she had gotten up and moved to slip quietly among them the slices were a plate each with a piece of pie on them thick chocolate and raspberry, normally when she made a french silk pie it was bland just pure chocolate with nothing else to it but someone suggested adding fruit and so she was trying....really she was but she should have taken the time to ask Juro for suggestions of fruits she might have been surprised at the answer. She did candy some of the raspberries though carefully and put them on top and served the first one to Juro after taking his finished plate and went to move to do the same for Shin. Not saying a word... she figured it was still best to be quiet right now. Besides....Shin....Shin had just showed her a side of her brother that she had never seen....

Why because he was asking him a question and getting an answer....where she never could because of the way he was doing it....he...it was so different.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Juro tisked as he lifted his fork and took a forkful of the chocolate pie. "As if I know everything about this place...most of this is new to me too..." he admitted lowly as he turned his gaze down toward his plate and began to eat the pie. He wasn't fond of admitting that he was flawed in any way, nor was he fond of admitting that he didn't know something, but because this was private life and he knew his sister would be wise enough to keep her mouth shut, he opened up and said some things that were, in fact, important bits of information for anyone to know about Juro himself.

After a while though, he stopped eating and looked back over at Shin and spoke after swallowing his pie, "It took me a long time to just learn how to read and speak this stupid language...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:57 pm

Shin started eating his pie after she set it down and then she moved to the end of the table to eat herself. He looked at him as he said he didn't know everything and that he himself was flawed, that he had a heck of a time learning this language. Shin paused in eating his own pie as he looked at Juro nodding. But a smile something rare graced Shin's feature's as Juro said that he had to work on learning the language not because he had to struggle and then looked at him. "Alright." He said any time Juro made a point that told him more or less they were equal, or on equal ground it was how Shin responded no argument or no really. Or anything like that but the smile was because although that pearl was a bit of information that could not leave this room it made him feel better because it made him feel...."I'm sorry...its just that....hearing that I feel..." He said closing his eyes. "Normal...for the first time. Like....it's alright..." He trailed off....truly alright everything that he wasn't with these perfect flawless beings who didn't have to learn or didn't have down sides. He didn't finish it....to have a place to belong to.....

That he was the problem and that he was unwelcome. No, instead he felt like it was okay to....and yet at the same token he was still nervous still....to even think that....

The sudden sharp scrapping of the chair caused him to stiffen and then look up as Aoife was before him this unreadable look on her face as she caught his chin not striking him this time but leaning in and kissing his forehead taking his free hand kissing his palm and surprising him by laying a chaste kiss on the mouth before turning without a word and walking back down the table to her place. Shin sat there he had thought that perhaps one day he was welcome here and then he'd be back in the grove he had no idea at all what she had done. What she had without words told her brother at that meal watching the two of them, watching Shin.

The kiss on the forehead, she would welcome him into home and den the kiss on the palm she would ensure his place to rest was here and even if he was weary he would be able to lay down and sleep as easily as her brother did and the kiss on the lips was a promise that he would be fed, that he would always be welcome at any table she set out and she would be hurt if he thought he could not sit and eat. Normally an exchange was done were in the Den he'd kiss the back of her hand her forehead and a chaste kiss on the lips promising more or less protection, home. But they were things he didn't know and could not return because he didn't know them. Nor did Aoife expect him to.  She did not explain to him what she had done and knew that Juro would make certain no matter what either way Shin did not leave but this way....he knew she would not fight him on making sure he was feed and taken clothed of. And Unless Juro explained to him about the Vows of the old way Shin would not know what she had done and what normally he should do in return, and Aoife began to carefully clean up placing plates and trays neatly together on one end of the table.....

Her dinner done as they were finishing up the pie she began cleaning up the back end of the table up. Unaware that Shin was simply sitting there staring at her warily not sure what she had done. Tension in his shoudlers. Only because he had been told such an action was the 'kiss of death' he had been of course lied to.....he didn't know that. Aoife....had simply welcomed him home and into family. Words would mean nothing as they could be broken what she had done was a vow. She had vowed she would look after him as she looked after Juro here making dinner preparing things. She still had much to learn she knew that....she still made mistakes picking up bad habits from her master and hurt Shin before....with her actions and angered her brother. But....if she did not do this that white hound would end up thinking to wander back out to the streets. If he did...Juro would be most displeased.

Juro had brought him here. Because here was now where he belonged Juro would not so open up to anyone else if he didn't belong here. Aoife didn't know as much about her brother as she should....but she did know that much.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Juro sighed as he listened to Shin as he finished his piece of pie and went for another piece. "Of course you're normal," he said lowly as he sat back down and took hold of the fork again. "I'm strong and make good grades, but it sure as hell isn't because I don't have to study..." he grumbled lowly as he took another forkful and began to eat his second piece of pie.

"Before I started studying seriously, my grades sucked ass...I couldn't even get to join the basketball club because my grades sucked so bad..." he explained, pointing his fork at Shin. Another rude gesture. "However, from what I've heard from others about you, you're a lot better at school than I am..." he said as he moved back to finish his second piece of pie before he was finally done and put the dirty fork on the plate.

He finished his tea after eating his second piece of pie and then snorted as he looked boredly at Aoife as she began cleaning up the table. He just sat there, not offering to help her. "You're just going to do that shit and not tell him a thing, aren't you?" he asked her lowly before he sighed and closed his eyes. "Fine...whatever...I'll tell him..." he said lowly as he moved his gaze and his gaze alone to side glance at Shin. "That little display there was a vow...Ao just vowed to feed you, cloth you, and let you stay here so long as that's what I want..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Shin listened to him. "I...just..." He said as Juro said that heard through the grape vine that Shin was better at school then him. He didn't really study he came in he listened he learned it was like he was a sponge taking in all that he was taught....he couldn't explain it if he tried. "It...just comes to me." he said lowly and then blinked when Juro after eating his second piece of pie spoke to Ao for the what she had just done she paused glancing back at them.

"To...." Shin looked between them. "I was told that was the 'Kiss of Death..." He said and Aoife turned her head and sighed.

"It's not." she said softly holding the plate and closed her eyes. "It is my promise that so long as Juro is head of this Den, of this family. So long as I am Lady of the Den or family who cares for the family. I will care for you as well. There will always be a place set for you at the table you will not hunger. A place to sleep, and if you are seriously hurt I will tend your wounds." She looked back at him. "As I would tend for Juro. That oath is older then the those fools who currently run things...much older. And it can not be broken. I will be most hurt if you are not here in the morning for breakfast Shin. I will be certain to prepare it for the three of us." She said softly as she looked at him and he looked at her but nodded.

"Oh..." he said catching up quick but he looked between Aoife and Juro. Aoifei went back to picking up the dishes. She did not ask him who she so insulted to return the vow, and she did not tell him the other half. She made her way up to next to Juro began stacking things on the cart to roll into the next room it was simply easier this way. "Why...do I get the feeling there's something that's not being said?" Shin said looking at her as she left it there. Aoife didn't clarify it as she worked on cleaning things up. The fact that her brother ate two pieces tonight showed he the fact it had something more then just the chocolate he liked....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Juro tisked as he boredly watched Aoife clean up his plate. "Kiss of Death my ass..." he grumbled lowly as he closed his eyes. "Of course, Ao's not going to tell you everything..." he said as he watched her leave the room. "There's a second part to that...you're meant to return the kisses in the same order in the same locations in your own vows of protecting her for taking care of this place and taking care of us...she's not going to make you learn that though...since it's technically only for the head of the family..." he explained lowly as he opened his eyes and looked over at Shin.

"Studying is one thing, but I'll bet you're not very good at sports are you?" he asked lowly. Observing, it was what Juro did best. Judging from Shin's body, he wasn't very well exercised, nor was he very adept at playing any sort of sport, not even the simple ones like volleyball or tennis. "You should come to one of the games sometime...it'd be worth it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 pm

Shin looked at him as he said that normally the kisses were returned in the same order but that was from the head of the family in return and she would not make him as he was not head of the family. Juro was. "I see." He said as she left the room. Which meant what she was doing right now was because she wanted to, not because she was made to. She was taking care of them. So when he said she was nagging and he came because she was nagging....it was the dynamic of the family. She was....expecting him at breakfast at this table and she would have a place set for him. Shin closed his eyes just like that. So much was changing he had no idea it was because as he sat there she saw him as Juro had. Juro had made her be quiet and listen and in doing so see him. And in seeing him....she understood what it was that Juro wanted and why he brought this one home. She would take care of him. She would honor her brothers request and make sure Shin was well aware of the fact he was home now.

Shin looked at him as he said that studying was one thing but sports were another. "I'm not sure what sports are exactly.....I don't usually stay long around the school after." He said lowly as he took a deep breath and then nodded. "I'll come...see it." And he would although he didn't know what would come of it. He said agreeing.

Aoife washed up the dishes and cleaned up any left overs putting them in the fridge. She paused and placed her fingers against the Troque the longer she was away from her master the more of her values surfaced the more of what she learned of the ways that Juro learned and shared with her. But she worried at the back of her mind if he called if he summoned her back she would once again slowly loose herself. Slowly become that again. She had been too young to fight it going on and she didn't have Juro's power. But at least right now....she could see him be happy with Shin and for a short time....she could work to make sure Shin understood his place was here right beside her brother....before that monster called her back.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:27 am

Juro listened to Shin. Not sure what sports were? Had he not even heard of the sports back home? "Sports are games with specific rules for you to follow....they're different from card games or board games though. Card games are played with a deck of cards and a set number of cards are drawn each turn. Board games are different from card games in the fact that you play them on a game board designed for that specific game...board games popular in this country are Go, Shogi and Renju. Variations of Go like Gomoku and Irensei are also popular...there's also a racing board game similar to Go called Renju...." he explained lowly, showing how well he knows gaming. It was obvious that he liked using strategy just from the way he talked about games.

"Sports on the other hand, are different not only because of their rules, but because it requires physical activity and endurance, coupled with physical training. However, sports and other types of games are similar in the fact that they're all based on how well a player can use mind games and observe their opponent," he finished lowly and stood up from the table and went to the kitchen door.

Normally, he'd not be fond of letting others know about his secrete, but Ao had been listening and learning from her mistakes...plus, she was actually trying to leave her master. The problem was that she wore a Torque now, so her master's will would always crush her own...at least, until she took it off. "Ao, come in here for a little bit would you?" he called lowly, not really making it a point to say it too loud. It's not like she couldn't hear him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 am

Shin nodded as he listened to him. "It sounds like a lot." he said but he wasn't discouraged. If anything he sounded more curious then anything. "I'd like to learn more about them." Them being any of them really he enjoyed learning away from where he wasn't allowed to learn and able to now anything that he could learn and do and grow and the more he grew the more his body and mind took in the more he craved....it seemed as if he was still growing still on some level hungering for something that he had not obtained yet.

"Both forms of the games actually." He mused and then turned watching as Juro got up and walked over to the door speaking through it to his sister. He wasn't so angry with her now he noted. Perhaps because she wasn't behaving the way she was when they first got her. He wasn't sure.

Aoife had just finished up and turned her head it never took her long to clean up she loved it and had a system to it, taking a deep breath she walked into the dinning room and looked at them both walking up to Juro and tipped her head before walking up and sitting down to the side. Hands folded in her lap. "Sure Juro." She said as she walked in and sat down with them in the room. The atmosphere wasn't so tense in here anymore which made her relax a bit as she wasn't looking downcast at the floor. She sat with her brother and Shin now not sure what he wished to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:46 am

Juro looked back at Shin and then at Ao. "I'll teach you something now...I wasn't really looking forward to revealing this...but if it means making things easier for myself, I'd rather get it over with..." he said lowly as he moved to stand in front of his sister. "You complained to me once before about having to have that thing around your neck...tell me, do you want me to take it off now?" he asked lowly, arms crossed in front of him as he stood there looking at his older sister.

The way it interfered with their lives- it was annoying. If he removed it now, he'd be more able to influence his sister. Plus, they'd be able to avoid the others much easier. This wasn't the best time to reveal this though. It left him at a disadvantage if his sister or Shin said something to someone else for whatever the reason.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:56 am

She looked up at him and regarded Juro quietly a moment or two before nodding. "I don't like what I become when he calls me....." she said closing her eyes. "I don't like loosing who I am when that monster who calls himself my 'master' summons me to his side. The way I am then....." She reached up and touched it....."Is not the way....I want to be." Aoife looked at him as she spoke lowering her hand. "I had not the strength to stop him Juro....and I don't want to become what he wants...." Her so called master wasn't the one who saved her when there parents died, she became strong not because of him but because Juro was behind her and she learned how to use her mind and cunning and strength but when that monster put the Troque around her neck she began to become like all the other beasts down there nothing more then biting slobbering fools.....mindless dogs who obeyed the will of there master even though she fought it struggling to hold onto a sense of self in there. "I am not his bitch...." She said which is what he called her....the words came out bitter.

Shin looked at them, quietly to remove the Troque. He would not begrudge her the loss of hers. To have something that stripped her will like that. He simply watched and remained quiet if Juro wished to reward her and give her her freedom he had mentioned before that he would be here free long after his sister was called back by her master. But here he was standing before her willing to grant her freedom because Aoife wasn't behaving like a mindless hound. Shin sipped at the tea not speaking this wasn't his place nor would he ever say a word about how the Troque came off that was none of his concern either. How was it his problem if the darned thing broke?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:06 am

Juro looked at her nodding in agreement. "When a Torque is put on us, we forget everything we once were. Our own personal wills are crushed by the masters who have given us our collar...we become like them. We think like them, we act like them and we do what they want us to do...we not only fight the targets our masters give us, but we fight each other...it's ridiculous and annoying to be the only Kerberos left who has half a brain down there..." he said lowly, his hate towards the Torque obvious.

"No one knows this...but they caught me once and only once...I let my guard down to sleep and they slipped it around my neck...it didn't last long though...I not only killed the bastards who were cocky enough to collar me, but broke the damned thing..." It was something he wasn't prompted to reveal, but something he needed to explain all the same. "If your will is stronger than the Torque can bare, it'll be easy to crush...but most of us aren't able to do that because normally, Kerberos are raised by their master, therefore they trust them...I'm different though. I was never raised by anyone but myself..." he explained as he reach out his hand and grabbed hold of the Torque and pulled, tearing it easily off Aoife's neck and held it in his hand.

"These things are what have made our lives change, something Fenrir himself would be pissed off to see...." he said as he crushed the Torque in his hand and turned to look at Shin. "Do you want yours gone too?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:23 am

Aoifei took a deep breathe once it was gone and rubbed her neck gingerly happily. She breathed a soft sigh of relief. It wasn't the collars of the Tod Hund. She heard there's didn't crush there wills at all. There's were designed as a sort of means of communication nothing more. And a symbol of pride. Where as the Torque? Which was gone she looked at the ripped pieces of it so glade to be free of it she sat back and smiled. "Thank you." She said softy lowly to finally be able to fully breathe without feeling like something was always pulling her down and back.

Shin set down the drink but didn't reach up to touch the thick blood red Torque around his neck he simply closed his eyes. "I've wanted it gone since the day they drew it forcefully through my skin." He answered. "I can break any curb....but the Torque....I can't even scratch."

Aoife opened her eyes and looked at him. The strength to break the Curb's....the immense strength to break the unbreakable Curb. "They say the Curb's that chain us to the gates are not breakable, that they can hold us for all eternity if they so choose. That the only one to ever break those chains over and over again was Fenrir himself no other Kereberos had such the strength or power...."

Shin shook his head. "I broke it easily enough....ripped out a piece of the gate." he looked over at Aoife. "It lays there now....with the rest of this cursed chain. But no matter what I do I can not break the Torque on my own......" He looked at Juro and nodded. "So gone....yes...even if it rips free of my skin....it does not matter. I will heal." Because they drew it through him with cruel magic but at the same token he closed his eyes making no motion to get up and move nor did he have any reason to believe that it would be gone right now either. After all he just met them what reason did Juro have to remove the Torque today for him when they had just met? "And to be frank I'm sure if they did find a way to Curb Juro to the gate he too would be able to break the cursed chain. Breaking it depends on several aspects of power of the hound bond to it. Juro is strong in all of them, the curb would not hold him long if they tried.....and for all of your strength Aoife....the curb of the gates would crush you despite being a Cerberus.....it's weight would be to much...."

Aoife actually looked at him as if he was saying something cruel the Curb crush her? She was not so weak a creature but she had no idea she had never been chained to the gates. Just how insanely heavy the chains were that bound a hound there so they could not break free when a Reaper summoned them...the hounds....that the masters had driven to beyond madness ripped apart raped and half starved into insanity. No....she had no idea at all...."Do not look so offended Aoife it is best you don't know and you never do. Those gates are no place for a Lady."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:36 am

Juro looked at her and sighed, closing his eyes. "you've never seen it have you Ao?" he asked as he stood there, still holding the crushed Torque in his hand. "Be glad you've never done anything to piss your master off enough to put you there..." he told her lowly. "They starve, rape and beat those hounds until they're no longer sane...they torture them until they completely lose it...for the Tod Hund sent to be at those gates...it truly is hell..." he explained as he raised the crushed Torque to look down at it before he crushed it into a fine powder and let it fall to the floor to be vacuumed up.

He turned to look at Shin though and moved over to him. "Those chains at the gate are special...they're the failed attempts to make the final product of Fenrir's chains he's confined in now..." he said but shrugged. "I say failed because, as heavy as they are...given enough time, I could pull free of them...probably in only a day..." he admitted lowly and reach out and took hold of the thick blood red Torque and pulled it free, tearing skin as he did so. He was asked to take it off, he never said he'd be gentle about it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:50 am

Aoife went wide eyed as Juro ripped the thick heavy blood red collar off of Shin and with it skin were it sat leaving him raw and bleeding as it rushed fell like a curtain of red down his neck a full ring of blood were the Troque had been. The thing had been sealed to his skin....she went wide eyed and got up rushing into the kitchen and back out as she grabbed a couple of cool wet towels Shin had not even howled as it was ripped free he had not cried out. But she now reached out and applied pressure to his bleeding throat and looked back at her brother.

"What on earth was that?! When you took that thing off of him it's like you took out a chunk of his neck all the way around Juro!" She said as she worked to staunch the blood flow Shin was quiet simply waiting for the burning and bleeding to stop and the wound to heal as she was fussing and cleaning to yell at her for it would be counter productive. "It's like it was fused to his neck....it's bad enough I've never seen a blood red Troque until I saw his....but then to see the amount of damage it did.....What did they do sew it or so..."

"No." Shin said and reached up gently grasping her hands and pulling back gently it was hard to talk and breath with her pushing on his throat. "That cursed thing was made out of my blood drawn through my skin. I knew what would happen when he removed it. There was really no nice way to do it." Shin said lightly as she looked at him the torn flesh was already lightly pink healed up and then....gone. AS if he had not been wounded at all. But Shin looked at him and then looked at the Troque before reaching up and holding out his hand for the cursed thing. It would not go back around his neck....but he wanted to crush that damn thing with his own two hands if Juro didn't mind, and as he held out his hand for it. "I want to destroy that damn thing if you don't mind....and why....why take it off of me when we just me? Why trust me so soon?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:00 am

Juro just sighed and handed Shin the damned thing. Like he cared what Shin did with it. "Couldn't you smell it?" he asked his sister lowly. "That damned thing smells only of blood...it didn't have a buckle or latch of any kind...those bastards used his abilities against him and sealed him with his own blood...that was the only way he'd ever get it off...by using the hands of someone else to do it for him..." he said as he wiped his hands on a damp towel.

He looked at Shin when he was asked why trust him so soon. "It's not like I really care if you go and tell someone...it's not really a trump card now anyway..." he said lowly, shrugging. "Besides....at the rate you're going, you'd do your best to avoid any other Kerberos. It's not like I don't listen to what you've been saying. You said yourself that you didn't want to be found by them...why would you go running to them to tell them my secret if you want to avoid them?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 am

Aoife looked between them as she sat back a bit looking at her brother and at Shin who stood up and then crushed the blood red collar in his hand with so much force he shattered it broke it but down to nothing but it was what he absorbed back into himself when he did...the power released from the collar they stole he could feel it but not what it meant for him other then he now longer felt like he was born torn in two places. Shin nodded.

"I won't go to them."
he agreed as he looked at the red dust on his hand. "I have no desire to go anywhere near them."

"At least now I'm no longer feeling torn in two. I was just curious even if I would not go running back to them. You still removed the damn thing which split my power and used it against me. There is still alot about you I'm trying to understand. But....I'm certain I'll enjoy getting to know you Juro."

She blinked when he said that. "Now that you mention it...yeah." She said. "I could scent the constant blood but wasn't sure where it was coming from since neither one of you was hurt." she said shaking her head. "The only way was....so that means the more he tried to take it off the more he was fighting his own strength and power...That's just cruelity."

Shin looked ather. "Yeah...but it was the only way for them to hold me."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Juro snorted as he stood there, crossing his arms again. "The world is a cruel place, and full of much more cruel people than the assholes who put that damned thing on Shin..." he said lowly as he stood there between them, closer to Shin than his sister though. "Don't expect me to play by rules you set out for me...I won't follow them..." he told Shin lowly, in reference to his questioning why Juro removed his Torque even though they hadn't really taken the time to get to know one another very much at all.

"Some things don't require you to ask me to do...others, if I ask you if you want me to do something about it, it means I plan to do it..." he explained as he moved over to sit back down at the table, crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Shin looked at him utterly and completely confused as he said that.....'Don't expect me to play by the rules you set out for me....I won't follow them....' and Shin blinked looked at him and said plainly. "Huh?" As he looked at Juro who walked back over and sat down. "I'm not that much of a rank above you. The only one who makes rules is the Fenris and that is a position that has not been held in a long time." Shin said as he looked at Juro. "I'm Only a rank higher that's not even a position of rule."

Aoife looked at Juro as she walked over and sat down a moment. In a moment she would go out and get some clothes at a store close by for Shin but Juro had seen something in Shin and was determined to hold onto this one. Although things were certainly interesting. Her brother seemed to have even deeper ideas about the white hound then she did! She just knew he was something to be wary of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What intentions they have...only they know.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: