Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What intentions they have...only they know.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

What intentions they have...only they know.  Empty
PostSubject: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:16 pm

He sat on the high wall that wrapped around the high school he was attending while hiding here on Earth.  The whole point was blending in and since he was a nineteen year old 'boy' he was supposed to be going to school and so to school he went. The kids in class were a mix of annoying and frustrating and the teacher left him alone about his 'sunglasses' because he made the comment about them being prescription and having a sensitivity to bright light. It wasn't an exact truth rather he didn't need everyone quaking in fear just because he took them off and not moving the entire time he was in the room just because his blood red eyes looked 'evil' to them. He could not help it the higher he climbed to get above the torture the worse the Kereberos in him got. It was par for the course.

He could see her though in the distance having the foolish highschool boys drooling over themselves to eat out of her hand....the fools....she was could and would eat them all if she got hungry....but Aoife was playing with them the flowers beads and ribbons in her hair as she too worked on blending in she in her senior year he a year behind her. But he if he stopped to think about it that meant that He was here too....

He being....the only the only Kereberos in all of the realm that....did not have a Troque would refuse it and would and could stop any demon any master that dared tried to put one around his neck. Aoife's was around hers the buckle enchanted and his? His was designed to never not even in death come off.....his punishment for....no one there was sure how it happened his mother was a Kereberos his father a Tod Hund and yet....some found her story about that bastard pinning her and raping her for a 'good hound' to be a bit insane but then again just because they were on this side didn't make them good. Why else would so many Tod Hund fall and become those twisted hounds on the gate? Hounds he had once been bound with and Only he broke free from.....never to be put back as the Curb remained hanging from the Troque around his neck....a reminder....of his strength his breaking what they claimed could not be broken a beast of a hound they called him....it as only then they finally decided to give him a name. Until then not even his mother had given him one. He was simply hey you mutt....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:54 pm

He walked out of the gym, one hand in his basketball shorts, the other twirling a pair of red handled scissors. They were sanctioned to be on school grounds, but in his hands they were as deadly as any weapon. Boring as this place was, at least he had managed to blend in well. To most he was just a scary basketball club member whose sister was super popular and super pretty, but to others he was a very dangerous, violent Hellhound.

As he walked up behind her, he stood there glaring at the idiots who surrounded his older sister. "Are you having fun playing Ao?" he asked lowly, boredly as he stood there twirling the scissors on his index finger. "You know they're no good for you...they'll just upset you..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Aoife smiled as she heard him and looked back at her little brother. "Mmm perhaps...." She said looking back at them and it was true they would....not a single one of these fools was even a worthy tasty morsel but..."But....there....so....entertaining....there's no...game they won't play for me...." She said sweetly meaning she was enjoying playing with them dragging them around and making them do any little thing she wanted.....even if that was hurting someone else and the funny thing to her was they'd do it...just to get Aoife to smile at them. To want them to be around her that much more.

He glanced over from where he was sitting on the wall and saw him...and there he was...the other half. Those two were dangerous apart let alone together and somehow they all ended up here at this same school. He looked back out at the street watching the cars go by....at night he usually found some place cool and quiet to go hide and lay down to sleep...eating well he was used to going a few days between meals so that wasn't an issue....but...most people here ignored him thankfully although a few were looking up at him as he sat there on the high wall, they he ignored his concern....was the two over there. After all....he was the White Kereberos....and that was what did they all call it there....a Joke?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Juro snorted as he stopped twirling his pretty scissors and held them in his grasp. "Games aside, they're not worth your time...but if you want to fill your den with trash, so be it...I don't care either way..." he said coldly as he looked at them all. Of course they couldn't move now, he had made certain of that. "I'll let them go so you can play with them...after all, if you make yourself sick, it's of little concern of mine..." he said as he turned his gaze away from them, releasing them of their paralysis.

However, his gaze didn't move to anyone who was human or even vampire. It moved to land on a very interesting sight. A rumor he had heard about a while back. It was amusing to see it before him now. He moved then, leaving his older sister to do as she so pleased, and walked over to the high wall of the school and stood there, his gaze having moved off that one so that he wasn't paralyzed. He stood there, his gaze fixated on the wall, but his question was directed towards the other on the wall. "Well, well....I heard the rumors, but I had never seen it for myself until now...you're quite the interesting one aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Aoife sighed as he once again seemed to scold her about the 'trash' she kept in her den. She turned as he released them mock pouting as he walked off and they rushed to reassure her it was 'okay' oh she knew it was fine. They after all were nothing more then disposable toys. Although she rose an eyebrow as he moved instead of going to sit by himself not bothering with anything here as everything was beneath him and trash he walked up to the high wall and was seeming speaking to the one sitting up there oh...that hound...he was the same rank as her.....but she could care less as it meant almost nothing because of the stink in his blood not even the class he held....and he called her toys trash?

He had felt it, his body wanting to freeze up even as it wanted to move....a counter-diction and it was...for the most part annoying and he shook it off as he sat there before he himself looked down at the figure on the ground....who was speaking to him amused. The blood red Troque around his neck and the broken Curb resting exposed against bare skin....he wore his black jacket with a low cut muscle shirt, black jeans and boots, and black fingerless gloves only because that was what he had access to and was comfortable in...but it was the fact that he was being spoken to by that one that had him looking down at the top of his red hair now. "I suppose that would depend on your idea of interesting." He answered Juro..."But as to which rumors your referring I can only guess...there's too many to count about me...and most well..." he shrugged and looked away back out to the street..."make me as a 'none being' who should not exist..." A hound that belonged on both sides of the river at once since birth....a sheer white Kereberos....or Tod Hund....heck he didn't even know if there was such a thing as a white Tod Hund....he just knew he was one. He didn't look at Juro long but looked out at the empty streets....it was rude....and he was often beaten for looking at a pure blood....he only spoke because he had been spoken to otherwise he would not have spoken to him at all....that was rude as well daring to think his filthy blood had the right....basically he wasn't in the mood to fight right now so he'd rather not piss off another Kereberos by insulting them.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Juro couldn't help but lick his lips as this one was indeed very amusing. "The rumor of a mixed Kerberos of course..." he said, pointing out the only rumor that mattered to him. "You're the real deal...not like the son of Chimera..." he mused as he finally looked up at this one. He could turn off his ability at will, he was only making sure this one wouldn't run away first.

"I can feel my sister giving me looks of disgust from here....but I don't care about her opinions much...especially since she likes to keep trash in her den..." he mused as he barely even flinched and was standing beside Shin. "You're special indeed...and it's quite rare to be special among us...even if the others are annoying about it...I'm also special..." he mused, seeming to babble a little at the end of his thought, almost like he was thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Aoife rolled her eyes not sure why he was so interested in a mutt like that one and sighed turning and walking off she'd play with her toys it wasn't like she was going to eat them anyways. You don't eat your toys you play with them until they break and then leave them to rot was that what he thought of that one perhaps? A new toy to play with if it was it was something like that? Then perhaps it wasn't so bad after all....what else could he see in that white mutt? No one wanted him so why would her brother of all people who could have anything want that lowly scrap?

He had been prepared for the jabs and disgust about his being mixed instead this one was anything but he was more interested about him being special among them like Juro himself was even if the others were annoying about it and then he moved suddenly no longer on the wall landing on the ground with not a sound not disturbing anything and the only sign of movement was the heavy Curb landing against his chest with a light thud against his chest that was something he was used to. No other Curb had been able to be attached because this one....was stuck. "Your unique among them all." He said looking at the one standing there who had decided to spare him the pushing against the paralyzing affects of his presence. "It's because, according to all there I'm trash no matter what Rank and class I hold...it's meaningless...." he answered. But he was no longer so high above him now he was here next to him perhaps because he had caught his interest....and very few....very very few caught his interest. He was just the Mutt who broke one of the Gate's unbreakable Curb's.....Juro? Juro was the one who was bigger....he was considered the 'prize' back home no matter what rank they were all biting at each others ankles to be considered part of his group.....and no one knew how to get close to him it was said you didn't get in, you didn't approach him.

If you did you were sorry....that Juro approached you choose you so they were all trying to get noticed by him so here he was wondering why he, a mutt who was so heavily scorned was so special to Juro who was considered so highly back home they were all scaring each other just to be 'in' with the only un-collared Kereberos.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

Juro looked at him as he landed beside him and tisked. "I'm not special for not having a Torque...everyone thinks that's something special, but it's not...not really..." he said, shrugging as he began to twirl the scissors on his index finger again. "What really makes me special, is the fact that I can make others bow before me no matter the rank..." he mused, his eyes showing that flash of cruelty that scared everyone. Normally, Juro tried to control himself, but he still scared everyone. It wasn't his fault they were all too weak.

He scoffed though at the words that followed Shin's comment about him being special among them all. "I don't see trash here...I see trash nipping at my heels all the time at home, you're not trash..." he corrected lowly as he stood there, hand in his pocket as he idly twirled those scissors.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:04 pm

He was quiet as he listened that he wasn't special because it was the missing Troque but the fact that he could make others bow to him no matter the rank. He didn't care to test that theory. Most enjoyed making him bow because of his blood but this one? Insisted he wasn't trash, he was something else. A frown graced his features not because truly irritated with Juro but because Juro was not a creature he was overly understanding at the moment. But unlike every other Kereberos out there he bore his shame as the 'Masters' called it clearly on his face....and so as he stood there looking at him he did something he rarely. He reached up and grabbed the arm of the sunglasses the pitch black lenses, he pulled them down his crimson eyes glowing behind the glasses as he took them off and then looked at him. Holding the glasses in one hand, like him he was also a Cadejo class hound, but he was ranked Cerberus which meant very little to masters one because unlike Aoife he had one head not three so he wasn't 'threatening' enough. One he was white, two single headed...yeah...he was a 'failure' of a Cerberus....and yet...part of Aoife's problem...she was wary of him because as she felt that strength of the three heads of the three hounds was all condensed into one and part of her wondered....if her brother knew what she thought might be.....that Juro had figured out....what that hound was....what the masters failed to see and what she....was hesitant to see....he was the only hound there on par....with Juro.

But he looked at him his shoulder length blonde hair hanging haphazardly about his head, his eyebrows drawn in furrowed a bit in that frown drawn together as he tried to figure this one out....The long deep purple slash down the left side of his face present in his human form but not in his hound....a birth mark. He opened his mouth as he sighed. "Then you are the first. The only reason I am not left to starve and go insane at the gate.....is because I broke the Curb....and they can't figure out how to get it off....to be able to attach another one...nor are they willing to try." He folded his sunglasses for the moment shut and slipped them inside his pocket he did squint a bit his eyes not liking the bright light used to the darkened light with them on and looked at Juro.

"So why me? Why does Juro who can make all who appear before him kneel want me? The only one in our clan who truly has that in his blood." He said that being Tod Hund. "They whisper if it is impossible to find let alone ever regain the Fenris you could one day become the new one.....Me? I've always been on the outside looking in....." He said then pulled them back out his eyes not liking the brightness much longer it hurt  he wasn't used to it solely because he spent so much of his life chained to gates half starved then when he wasn't there fighting his way up, and once out here he quickly discovered glowing red eyes of the Cadejo that he could not turn off because he was a half breed freaked out and caused mass panic so....the heavily enchanted dark glasses kept the masses from causing him undo problems. Namely getting the Retuners finding him and dragging his ass back....he didn't want that....he was harder to find if he wasn't drawing attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Juro tipped his head a little as he listened to Shin talk about how he was the first among them to believe he was something other than trash. "Hm...I have to say that you're wrong there. My sister, for whatever her reason, is wary of you...so that must mean you're not trash..." he mused lowly as he stood there, playing with the pretty little scissors.

"As for the gates...I refuse to be tethered to those horrible things...eating trash that they throw at my feet because they want their souls to be ferryed across the river...it's not my style..." he said as he shrugged.

At the question, he stopped idly playing the the scissors and held them still in his hand. "Why? I'm interested in someone who can make my sister as wary as I can...especially if you're what I believe you are..." he said and licked his lips. "Fenris is of little concern to me...perhaps to my sister, but not to me...I came here for a different reason..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:35 pm

"If I am what you believe I am?" Shin echoed as his eyebrow rose above the edge of his sunglasses. "Then you know something about me I don't." he said shrugging as he sighed but the comment about him making Aoife wary caused him to pause. He made Aoife of all people wary. But it never occurred to him that she made damn certain that the entire school yard campus was between them he could have his wall she was more then happy to stay on the other side away from him.

Aoife looked over in the distance were her brother was still talking with him. That mutt was dangerous very very dangerous and yet that was why Juro wanted him and she knew it. He cared for nothing that was not dangerous not a threat not.....something to be wary of. And the fact she was wary of that white mutt no doubt made him all the more interested in that dog.....Aoife sighed as she looked at the clock through the window and turned to head in class was about to start and she might as well make her way inside and watch her toys trip over themselves a bit longer. She kept things she could throw away because she could throw them away....but him? He was playing with fire with something dangerous he should steer clear of that one. The fact he slipped out of the masters control and came out here.....she shook her head and moved inside...Her liberal arts class was over...the whole school had an hour of liberal arts a day before there last class were they spent time 'getting to know each other in better' and learning arts and different things inside or out.....or various other projects most kids just used it as a free hang out period and since there was no grade no one cared.

Before he could say anything else the bells rang for the start of school and he looked over at the building that frown if possible going deeper this last class he could ditch since it was study hall and made no move to go towards the building. He had done everything else....and if he had to stomach the humans any longer he'd gag. "Do you want to get out of here...."he said lowly looking at the building in the distance not wanting to go back into that place he had no where else to go really but just anywhere but here....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:43 pm

He nodded at the echo, the statement becoming more of a question in Shin's words. "That's right...I believe you're something even more special...perhaps even more special than I am..." he mused as he stood there holding the scissors still once again. Some said that it was a bad omen if he held the scissors still, but truth be told, it just took something really amusing to make him stop playing with them and actually pay attention to something or someone.

As the bell rang though, he wanted to toss those pretty little scissors at the damned thing and break it. It's sound was obnoxiously loud and annoyed him. Not only that, but it hurt his ears. He watched his sister go back in for a few moments before he was able to stop the sound of the echoed ringing in his ears and actually heard Shin's question. He couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"I want to get out of here every hour that I'm here...but my sister would annoy me with her nagging if I don't come with her..." he answered lowly as he finally put the other hand in his empty pocket, hiding away his scissors along with his other hand.

Last edited by Aoi on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:53 pm

"And if I'm not? If you wrong and end up disappointed?" he asked as turned around nodding and heading not towards the school but towards the exit instead. Glad to get out of here. He walked out with him more then glad to get out of this place it was beyond annoying to him....being crammed in this building all day long. He walked with him leading him out of the gates and onto the sidewalk and down the road just picking direction.

What he didn't know? Aoife and Juro were hardly ever wrong. But Aoife didn't like it....didn't like what the implications meant around Shin and so she wanted to steer clear where as Juro though? He saw something else. But both Aoife and Juro were here for the same goal....and that goal?

Aoife sat there looking out the window as the duo walked her brother next to the blonde hound...a blonde Kereberos....of all things....it wasn't rare what was was the fact that the blonde wasn't a fake out, he was even fairer in his hound form. No....it was that Juro seemed to think and it bothered her....that Shin was perhaps the key to getting what they wanted....and if he was....then he was indeed one very dangerous Cerberus one that made Chimera before him look like a teething pup....and Chimera? Was no weak hound....and they were walking towards....the....gates out of school....she slammed her hand down on her desk before the bell for class sounded and narrowed her eyes. Fighting the sudden urge to growl..."OH that.....rotten mongrel.....how dare he convince my brother to join him...and cut class...." She ground out.....of all the....it certainly was not....Juro he would not do it. He came here because SHE asked him to. So it had to be that white mongrel that...that..."What power did he use....to lure my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:52 pm

He walked along with Shin, hands in his pockets making it obvious that he was completely relaxed. Even if his sister was wary of Shin, Juro had no reason to be. He was very interest in this one though. He was asking a lot of questions, but it was to be expected from someone who had never gotten to be so close to him before. It was considered a rare feat to be allowed to get closed to him, but in reality it was just those who he found to be interesting or those he respected.

"I'm not wrong...my sister is the giveaway that I'm not wrong..." he mused as he walked along, answering Shin's question simply. "I'm rarely ever wrong...however, disappointing me...well...you've heard the stories I'm sure..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Shin cast him a sideways glance as he nodded. "I have." he agreed and sighed as Juro said that, as he said that he was not wrong that his sister was a giveaway that he was not wrong. Her wariness of Shin himself....but he didn't know why she was wary of him. Then there was the fact he said that he was rarely ever wrong but that if he was wrong surely he had heard....the stories. "I have heard them." He said as he walked with him.

They walked along it was just an aimless walk really. Shin had no place to go, no home to go to, or apartment. There was no references he could draw back on or build and if he tried well it failed in his face so what did he do? Well he was a hound so he just spent his days out side of school like this wandering about until he found a place that looked comfortable and he could sleep until tomorrow morning. But right now? It was just walking with Juro.

He didn't even bother to say that Juro could get into trouble for getting close to him....that was pointless...Juro obviously didn't care for one, and two? He doubted anyone could touch him to punish him for it. "I still don't know what I did to make your sister wary of me. I've spent my time keeping to myself." Shin mused. "Which is the basic opposite of everyone else down there seeking power..." he said and yet....he had still climbed the ranks fighting to keep is head when attacked and refusing to die. When it was win and kill or be killed....Shin was not one to back down. He would kill. He just also learned as a very very young pup temper was worthless to him if he got angry he got hurt worse, he learned many things....the biggest....it wasn't the most powerful who made the biggest noise.....Juro wasn't the noisest of hounds....he was quiet. So too for that matter was Aoife but Juro....if he made noise it was because you hit the ground harder then he liked going down was one of the multiple rumors that floated about him. Not that each Kereberos didn't have there fair share of them most had ones that made them sound powerful or dangerous as far as Shin knew most of his made him sound like a kicking bag and a joke. And yet....the one that Juro spoke of was that of 'The rumor of a mixed Kerberos of course' the real deal.

"It's safe to say...your here because your trying to make certain you don't end up back there aren't you?" He said as he walked with him figuring he'd get the goal out in the open. He looked over at Juro as he walked with him. Shin took in the sight of him it wasn't that Juro wasn't incredible to look at he was. He was beautiful any natural born was they weren't twisted and insane. Dark dangerous and alluring yeah. He looked ahead again. "That's what your looking for here....the same as me. It's why you've bothered to even with her 'nagging' enroll in school to begin with to blend in with them...." He said walking. Because like him....he had no intention of going back through those gates.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:25 pm

Juro listened to him as he talked, mostly idly walking, his body sort of on autopilot as he walked along. He was more focused on what Shin was saying, but his ever watching eyes made it easy to avoid danger. "It's not a matter of what you did or didn't do to make my sister wary...it's a matter of how you feel to us..." he mused lowly as he licked his lips. "We can tell when someone is special...Ao is never wrong when she's careful to avoid someone...she was like that with Chimera for a long time..." he explained as he walked along. The looks he got were...interesting, but not enough to amuse him long enough to pull his gaze away from Shin.

He smirked at that question though. "I'm not like my sister. I can go where I please because I don't have a Torque or Curb. She will eventually have to return to her master's beck and call...I will be able to hide here and never be found..." he explained as he walked along side the white Hound. "To answer your question though...Yes, my goal is to remain here even after the others, including my sister, have been pulled back home by their masters..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:47 pm

He walked with him. Hearing him say that she avoided him as she had avoided Chimera. It was a feeling she got. That made her wary of him and he didn't argue with him how did one argue about a feeling. He listened as he said that he intended to stay even after his sister was called back to her master's side. As she no doubt would be. While he would stay as he had no master. No Torque or Curb.

He walked along beside him quiet a for few moments did Shin himself have a master to call him back? His eyes drifted over to the road.....despite the fact that he had a Torque no. The red Torque meant he had no direct master he had been supposed to be passed around with no true master to call him to command him. A mutt to forever be given scraps by whatever master decided he had a use for him so needed him to have at least enough strength to lift his head. Shin walked beside Juro. "This Torque has a much meaning there as they claimed I have.....none. Trash to be passed around should one have some sort of use for me...." he said as he shoved his hand in his pocket. "It is bound to no Master, the Curb? Belonged to the gates....the other half of the curb stays were it is on the ground with the chunk of the gate that I broke off that day and they later repaired...." He said as he walked with him. "They have tried only once to attach another curb they could not get this one to release nor could they bind another to it." He reached up. Grabbing the heavy chain in his hand which sparked when he did....as if it still had traces of energy in it or it was Shin himself causing the sparks. "But I swore I would never again allow any of them to attach another damn Curb to this thing fused around my neck....Never again when I call any man or beast my master." He said in a low dangerous growl that sounded not once but thrice before he caught himself and his voice became one again.

That was one thing that remained at times when he spoke it was at times when he was very slightly upset split into three at once. But always 'one head' no matter the form. Behind the sunglasses his eyes burned..."I broke this thing....I broke it and swore to myself that I would gain the strength to climb above them all and leave through those cursed gates to never come back again...I have no desire to return there." He let go of the Curb. "And I swore to myself that this damn thing meant I had to have a master...that if someone, thing, man or beast dared to claim he was master over me...then it was me. No one else would hold that title." Shin said as he stopped walking to stand in the park with him in the shade eyes closed but this time when he took off the sunglasses the sunlight was not so bright it hurt and he could look at Juro without pain in his eyes and he did.

"No one....will ever make me submit and call them master. I may never be able to remove this it maybe bound for the rest of my life into death but if it is then it will signify only one thing. That there right to hold dominion over me is broken....I am my own master now." He said looking at Juro right at him....is that what he wanted to know? Is that why he sought him out to talk to him....what it was why Shin was here....and how long did he think he could stay here. There was nothing there with the power now to call him back....Shin had broken his chains and broken free of it all and they could not put a single one back. What Aoife knew...was in history there were only two hounds two in existence to ever break the chains of that gate the first was the great Fenris himself Fenrir who was lost to them.....and the other? This mutt who she was wary of....she was wary of him for she feared the changes he would bring, and while she feared it and was wary of it....Juro....welcomed it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:09 am

Juro stopped listening half way through. This babble wasn't what he had came along with this one for. But the only reason he looked back at Shin was when he said no man or beast could hold dominion over him anymore. That got his attention...and perhaps not in the best way. "Normally, I don't care how other hounds talk around me, but I'm going to make one thing clear to you right now..." he said lowly as he looked coldly at Shin. "Be careful how you word things when it comes to talking about bowing down to someone and someone being able to have dominion over you...I don't want to fight you over it, but this is a warning you won't get a second time...I don't know which one will come out again..." he said as he turned his attention away from Shin again though.

"It's not a matter of having a master or not for me...I never had a real master from the beginning. No one liked my unpredictability, my paralysis ability- they didn't like anything about me. And when they tried to put a Torque on me, it took them until I was 16 in human years to decide that they would never put one of those damn things on me...I can relate to your desire...but saying things like that...it excites me in dangerous ways..." he said as he looked out at the empty park.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 am

Shin looked at him and felt anger for the first time surge as he was at first seemingly since meeting him talked down to by him but Shin was not one to give into his anger he was not one to allow his anger to override all over his other senses either. It was dangerous to do so. And even more dangerous to throw around anger recklessly and challenges.

He looked at him as he said that it excited him in dangerous ways. Had he heard of the rumors of him oh yes. He knew very well that dealing with Juro was like dealing with a loaded deck but he closed his eyes before he lost control of his temper something he swore when young that he would never do and the only evidence that his temper was building was the sudden deep almost flaming brightness of his blood red eyes as he closed them. Wither or not that was a wise move around Juro was beside the point as he nodded and took that moment to regain control of something he never lost control of. Never had anyone push him to loose control of before for any reason until now. 'I don't want to fight you over it' as if indicating he would if he had to or rather if he had to prove a point and that was not something that he wanted. He had spoken, he had for a moment forgotten himself and opened up to someone his mistake. When he opened his eyes again they were back to how they where when they met....that evil light that frightened so many but didn't bother Juro, was ever present but cool cold and impersonal was back the distance was back he had over stepped and he had paid for it. In words this time perhaps a fight next.

"I will be sure to remember.." He said calmly with the same cool indifference he had been speaking with until he had made the mistake.what he didn't finish with was 'my place when speaking to a pure blood...' ....it was an almost automatic response....the one moment something about Juro had put him at ease enough to speak openly only to be utterly and completely slapped in the face about it exciting him in the wrong way. Shin slide a hand into his pocket before reaching into his coat to pull out his sunglasses closing his eyes as he flicked them open and put them back on. They had been walking for a while so from here....He had opened up....he had only meant he was unwilling to give up his freedom....and here he was once again being reminded to watch how he spoke around a pure blood granted he knew the stories of Juro's personality....which is why he dropped the back hal fof that sentence but now....he knew it was time to go. "I suppose I'll see you some point tomorrow then....I should be going..." He said turning to head off it was time to find a place to curl up alone to set up his wards and barriers and rest up until morning.

Safe, trust allies.....partners companions....Shin turned to walk off he was the white dog interesting or not to him he figured he was better of being alone after all there was a part of him that was Tod Hund....that was still pure and still opened up and sought to trust in others and like now...it proved it could be fatal if not painful for him to open up....especially when something about them gave him the feeling he could for even a brief moment. Was it a simple feeling of being tired of being alone since he was young? He knew but right now? He started off towards the trees and off towards another direction in the park he never stayed in the same area the same night....it made it far to easy to track him outdoors. "Later." He said as he shoved his other hand in his pocket he had overstayed....it was time to go before he found himself foolishly opening up too far again.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:01 am

Juro sighed as he moved easily enough, grabbing Shin by the wrist. His mistake. He wasn't used to dealing with sensitive people. He was more used to the thick-skulled idiots who never went away no matter what he did. "I don't remember asking you to leave," he said as he held onto Shin's wrist.

"My sister will have my ass for this for sure...." he grumbled as he kept his grip on Shin. "But it's not like I care what she thinks..."

He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Shin. "Let me make this clear to you right now. I don't give a damn if you're white, black, red or purple...if you're allowed close to me, I don't need you to be a Kerberos or a Tod Hund. What I do need you to be is worth my trust..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:16 am

Shin looked down at the sudden grip on his wrist and then at Juro as he was grabbed and turned. He looked at him as he spoke about his sister having his ass but not really caring what she thought about it...he didn't care if he was white, black red or purple. Worth his trust. Shin had tensed slightly when he was first grabbed but as Juro spoke he relaxed again the subtle tension leaving his shoulders as he looked at him through the dark sunglasses.

"I want no one to take my freedom Juro." He said lowly as he looked down at there hands as his which was caught in Juro's and yet he didn't tug didn't pull as he was now facing him. Didn't ask him to leave. "That is what I was saying no matter who they are....if there goal is taking my freedom I will leave.regardless of who they are.......but..." Here he paused as he reached up and once again took off the sunglasses since he wasn't walking out of the shaded park into the sunlight and looked at the one before him. Looked into his mismatched red and yellow eyes with his own glowing crimson and spoke. "That doesn't mean I won't accept one who wishes to walk equal and beside me....I meant I'm not willing to accept anyone who treats me as if I'm trash anymore." Which was for a brief moment....and yet the firm grip on his wrist he could break it, challenge it and pull away and yet it wasn't that sort of grip. Juro wasn't holding his wrist with crushing force but more of....'don't go'.

"Your sister will have your ass....." He mused after a moment..."Are you planning on bringing strays home Juro?" He asked since no matter how he looked at Shin was a homeless stray.He had planned on sleeping on the streets.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 am

Juro sighed as he let go of Shin finally and closed his eyes. A rare thing when he was out in the open like this. He obviously trusted that Shin wouldn't let someone attack him while he took a second to blink. "I heard you the first time," he said as he opened his eyes again to once more look at Shin. "I'm not looking for someone I can kick around. There are plenty of idiots at home who would want to be in that position..." he said as he brought both of his hands out of his pockets, empty this time, and crossed them.

"You're not used to being around me so you don't know my thinking, but I'll tell you this for sure," he began as he turned his attention towards the empty park. "Only those who are worth walking beside me are allowed to look me in the eyes..." he finished before he began to walk away from Shin.

"Come on...let's go piss my sister off...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 am

Shin listened to him as he said he heard him the first time and then made a comment that made Shin himself blink. Only those who are worth being beside him are allowed to look him in the eyes anyone else no doubt would be paralyzed in fear if they did. He had felt it, for a moment that hold and he had shook it somewhat able to move himself enough to follow him but not move completely it would have taken a bit longer to get it around his ability to speak....his voice. But he hated using that and it was never Juro intention to use it against him, the sol point was he had wanted to make certain he could talk to him. Funny thing was? Shin had had no intention of running from the wall to begin with but he had no way of knowing that. He looked at him as they approached the edge of the park and he put the sunglasses back on again.

"She's going to be....really pissed if she makes a point of avoiding me She'll likely want to throw me right back out...." Shin said as he walked beside him....Only Shin had no idea at all....what Aoife was like when she was angry. And she was already in a huff having seen them walk off certain he had seduced her brother into some horrid affair. Who knew what wretched power he had being a tod hund did he try purifying her brother and end up doing something to him? She was storming around the apartment rearranging her flowers and grumbling to herself....waiting for Juro to come home hopefully unchanged by such a horrible hound.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 am

Juro licked his lips at the thought of his sister being really pissed off. He couldn't help but smile at that. "Even if she is...I'll put her back in her place..." he mused lowly as he walked along, leading Shin who was likely very nervous about going into a den of two pureblood Kerberos. "She'll learn soon enough why I'm absolute..."

He could be down right cruel when he wanted to be. His sister had made many mistakes in the past, the first was to rub her rank in his face. He quickly put her back into her place. He had also made it clear to others when he had vowed to gouge out his eye if he lost that he was always serious. He didn't joke around when it came to his powers, and he certainly didn't let others try to get one over on him just because he was a lower class than them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 am

Shin nodded but he was nervous as he walked with him. This was there den. The den of two pure blooded Kereberos one wanted him there and was willing to piss off his sister the other made a point of avoiding him and didn't want him around and Juro was looking forward to her being pissed off like he wanted a fight with her. Shin glanced at him again as he followed him into a nice red light district the sorta ritzy area he could not and would not be caught in because he was well dirt poor. There was nothing to his name he was given nothing as a Kereberos. Lucky to have the clothes on his back and that was because they felt that making him run around in the nude was asking for unnecessary problems and set backs, namely any time another went into heat and he was readily avalible they didn't want him bred out. If they could have gotten away with it they would have clipped him....it was one of the few times he used it....with enough force he nearly crippled the doctors there....there souls there minds everything. But they didn't want anyone breeding with him any more of his filth running around down there....he was a grunt a kicking dog, and one was enough for that they even went so far as to make his Troque out of his own blood and magic....which is why there was no buckle. They drew it out of his own flesh....so many insults so many things....And yet for the first time in his life Shin as nervous as he was...was willing to put his trust in this hound.....and wanted to be trusted in return.

Shin looked at him as they walked into the place up to the apartment and in and no sooner then did they walk in with a rather fight happy Juro did she turn around her ire was not directed at all at Juro no.

Aoife knew better then to direct even an ounce of her ire at Juro. But that thing was with him that wretched low life scrape eating trash.....she narrowed her eyes and glared she ignored the most important difference between herself and Shin....Rank and Class....she was a Cerberus Class Black Shuck...He was a Cereberus Class Cadejo....like her brother...he out classed, her....severely but because of his blood she was told by her master to ignore it he was filth. So she bared fang and growled moving across the room right towards Shin. "How dare a low life piece of filthy trash show your face here...." She said angered. "You have no right...." She could see the mark peeking out beneath the edge of the sunglasses as she moved with speed across the room to strike him as if to rend a nice size gash across his face not once stopping to think....Juro might be opposed to her idea of what to do with the White Hound in there company one who....was her Superior officer....and if they knew all of them were Fenrir was the Irony? He like Juro would make every single last one of them....obey his rank and treat him with respect no matter his blood or color of his fur. For Fenrir's youngest was sheer white and he loved Skoll....But the King was missing and had been since nearly the beginning and so the Underworld had developed a new ruling system that was not Fenrir's and it was this system that Shin had suffered under and that Shin was quickly learning....Juro ignored for what seemed like....one much older.

One in which comrades had nothing to do with blood but with trust...and one respect each other and the rank that they held. Fenrir had demanded that they all did....that they all held there heads high with respect for there positions back then. It was different times.

And yet as she flew at him ready to strike him....all he did behind those sunglasses was close his eyes here it comes was the bitter thought....he dared not strike her. He dared not lift a hand in defense and he would not....open his mouth. He he uttered a command he could seriously crush her.....and so he was quiet....at the most he'd have a few deep scratches to heal....it would be annoying but that was what it was like dealing with a pure blood.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What intentions they have...only they know.    What intentions they have...only they know.  Empty

Back to top Go down

What intentions they have...only they know.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: