Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:57 pm

He looked at the chips, but shook his head. Very rarely did he turn down food, but this was one of those cases. He didn't make friends easily, he had a lot of trouble with it actually. He had trouble in high school because of his fighting, but when he stopped fighting it was because of his 'scary look' that he gave people. He had always struggled with making friends and so when he had people run away like he was going to hurt them, it made him feel guilty for scaring them, but hurt because they ran from him without giving him a chance.

"I don't want them right now..." he told Kicha lowly as he moved to lift Hana off his head and put the pup on Kicha once more before he turned and began to walk towards the empty part of the mall where they had closed some of it off to do renovations. Hands in his pockets and bag dangling from his wrist as he moved to go hide for a while so he could gather himself.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Misute frowned and moved to follow his brother not liking the way he up and moved but blinked when instead he was handed two of three puppies. "Huh?"

"That is Hishori and Amber....Hold onto them for me." Kichona said simply he dealt with problems at a time. One problem at a time and as each problem occurred he dealt with them in turn. He moved into the causeway and looked at the humans who ran from a man who did nothing to cause them to run off other then look in there direction the sheer fact that they hurt him just because he happened to look that way and they ran. He moved his hand and whispered they looked back at him and the shadowy figure of death was looming in the causeway looking at them short swords were in his hands and then he flung his wrist forwards the blades flying this time they ran some falling some fainting all fearing and this time within good reason to know fear and Hana adding in awake and more then happy to spoke them howled and scared them off as well. Once they human's were taken care of he moved and turned easily finding were Mura went.....

Misute easily held the two girl puppies in his arms and hugged them close he didn't understand this change in his brother this fragility Mura never left like that never went off if he didn't know better he swore his brother went off to go.....did he go to go cry? Misute would....he'd wander off like that to be alone and cry but is that what Mura had done? And then why was he just standing here holding the two puppies was this something Kichona had to do? Was this something that Kicha had to fix in the way that if Misute was upset and hurting that everyone said it was up to Ketsu to reach him when no one else could? Was this one of those times?

Easily.....how? Kicha sent away his cloak dismissed everything that was in his way of finding him and then lifted a very hyper when he was allowed to roam Hana off of his head and set him down....then whispered two words. "Find Mura." Hana had taken to Mura. The pup adored that man unlike any other and all it took to find him was telling that puppy to go find him. Tiny little paws took off like a shot and the little guy was off running down the large cause way and floppy ears and long tail bouncing about as he ran making his way all paws and tail not having grown into his body at all yet he would....as did all Death Hounds some day but Hana was the most out of proportioned. Big ears huge paws long tail. And yet Mura thought nothing of the pup's affection towards him and often didn't mind holding him for long hours as if it was natural.

Kichona walked up and found where Hana was sitting and were Mura was obviously trying to recollect himself. He walked up to where he was sighing softly and looked at him. "You know....if there willing to run away just because you happened to turn around and at that moment then it's there loss not yours." He said as he looked at Mura. "I'm certain even Misute could affirm it even every stray you've brought home since I've met you and made friends with, Hana, can all say with certainty that we're all lucky to have you in our lives Mura." Kicha said lowly as he walked up to him. "There actions did not not bother me....they did....I have always just dealt with things as they come to me in the order in usually in which they come.....although this seems to not be such a good thing to do now." When dealing with animals and breeding it had always worked...." Until....you I have never....had....a non-furred vampire partner....all of my partners...have been like...Hana...I have always been the Breeder of the Reapers Mura....I....am not used to dealing with people anymore not in any way I should be....I am sorry....that if the way I dealt with it gave you the impression that....your feelings meant so little to me.....Your feelings are very important to me Mura....it's just....I am perhaps not so good at showing it....."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:21 pm

He had walked until he couldn't anymore- going far away from his brother and Kicha to avoid them for a while. When he couldn't go any further, he slid down the wall and just pulled his knees in close as he rested his head on them, hiding his face as the tears that had started as soon as he hit the empty halls of the blocked off part of the mall continued to fall. He stayed like that for a while, just crying as he hid his face in shame and guilt.

When he felt Hana lick his hand though, he withdrew a little and wiped his face, stopping the tears before he looked up at Kicha who had no doubt sent Hana to find him as he followed behind. He looked away though and back down at his hands. "I always had a hard time making friends..." he explained lowly as he just stared at his hands. "I had a lot of people run away from me in high school and even in college..." he told Kicha lowly before he was looking back up at him and shook his head. "It wasn't because of you..." he reassured Kicha as he looked at his new lover. "I'm bad at expressing myself...I can't explain it...but...I don't like to take my mind off of everything when it first happens...I...like to think about it and try to figure it out..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Kicha sighed as he knelt down in front of him before reaching out and placing his hand on the side of Mura's face tracing the side of his face the path that the tears had just previously fallen. "There's nothing wrong with wanting to understand why you feel something Mura. Wanting to understand is natural." He agreed with him on that one. But he sighed as he looked at him. "But....no matter how far you run. What corner you disappear into, what hall you find or where you go to be alone like this know that if I have not Hana, I will find another means to find you. I will not let you disappear into the darkness even if I must use my own magics to track you down and find you I will....I will not loose you." Kicha said lowly in an almost haunted tone. He had suffered that feeling of loose once so long ago....long long ago before taking up being the Reapers Breeder.

He did this now....for so long he had done this solely for so long he had forgotten what it felt like to get attached to another until he came across Mura. Now that he had Mura.....he could not bare the the thought of loosing Mura. "It's not easy to make Friends no matter how easy some make it seem it's not easy for anyone everyone is scared of it. Everyone is nervous and everyone is afraid of it....some are just better at hiding there nervous fears of it then others....and some....are not able to hide it at all and get along better with those not of there own kind for the most part." Kicha spoke lowly reaching down and pet Hana on the head who whined and licked his hand wagging his tail.

The pup didn't understand all this big people talk just that he liked them both. But....Kichona.....was ackward painfully so around people. He was more at ease around animals he spoke to them easier then he did people....always had and that had got him...kicked down beaten and broken often as a small boy. Bloodied and bruised broken bones....and still the animals came to him and helped him not staying away feeling his pain offering him comfort and he there's.....he pet the pup as he looked at Hana a moment longer before looking at Mura and sighing softly his other hand still on the side of Mura's face as he looked at him. "You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are Mura.....who you are is beautiful...."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2