Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  Empty
PostSubject: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 am

He walked through the Osaka Prefecture with a small body guard with him sent out by Ketsu to get clothes that were more befitting of this time period he was so out of place these days. Having been sealed away from everything for so long believed to be dead for so long that which was lost was found again and now that it was found it needed to be re-clothed and reintroduced to the world. But there were going to be changes it seemed and changes that Misute wasn't so sure he liked at the moment. IN the past Ketsu had chosen his entire wardorbe what he was to be wearing everything and this time it was all him. All on him and if Hiketsu didn't like anything it was on him as well. And that was nerve racking. So far he had gone into the first store picked out an out fit and apparently once he decided on one he liked and that it fit him right and looked good on him the guards were to throw away his old clothes......how nice of them.

So here he was pausing before a open air rack to a very expensive store...OH that was another thing Ketsu stressed.....if any top cost under.....a one hundred dollars.....if he dared to buy rags......he'd regret it. The silk shirt he was wearing with half open with the crystal buttons plunging down into the waist line of the form fitting brushed leather jeans in a warm dark navy blue. The brushed leather jacket he was wearing complimented his skin as well. Around his neck was still the thin leather corded necklace that wrapped around twice the metal piece that hung dead center with a small ruby in the middle front of the long red tassel that hung off of the bottom of the round metal metal piece.

His silvery white hair shimmered to pale violet as he looked at the attendant who seemed frazzled since he came in this morning for some reason she kept looking at his hair and then across the room...to something else. The men with him where already holding several boxes worth of clothing.....but.....honestly..."Mam if it's too much trouble I can go somewhere else...."

"Oh no no no trouble....no not ever any trouble...um er....just....I....ah...."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:10 am

He had come here to shop for a new pair of shoes after the pups had gotten hold of his old ones while he had been napping on the couch. He walked in with Kicha in tow, hands in the pockets of his light blue, skin tight, skinny jeans. He was wearing an even older pair of white and purple shoes from high school when he was part of the basketball club, and an over sized white sports jersey that had his name on the back of it.

Without really paying any attention to anything going on, he turned and went straight for the sneakers, looking for a pair that he liked. When he had found a pair of light blue and white ones, he held them up in front of Kicha, asking him lowly, "Should I get these?"
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:27 am

Kicha chuckled. "Do they fit?" He asked since Mura was more interested in should he get them then do they actually fit his feet and comfortable. "And fit comfortably Mura? Try them on first and see if you like thy way they feel. Then we'll decided if you should get them." Kicha found his partner could be more like a child at time then an adult but sometime he wondered if it was because something inside refused to grow up that as long as he never grew up past a certain point then he never had to face something terrible. Then he never had to.....

Misute shifted through the things and sighed certain he had everything and paused as a woman sprayed some sort of perfume in his face he took a deep breath wrinkled his nose and sneezed but as he did all of the lights seemed to spin in and then go out before flowering back on. several times in rapid succession. Misute stood there eyes watering nose burning as he was certain that perfume in general was mean.....it burned his sinus's.....but more then that....Misute had no idea but he had been outed. As far as he knew he was the only surviving Shadows walker left alive. No.....But he wasn't but out of those left alive how many honestly wanted Misute-Rareta alive today.....as he without meaning today made the lights in the store do the same thing the made the lights in the hall do the day he woke to his powers in the Twilight mansion.....

"Thank you..."
He said to a guard as he accepted a tissue from one of Ketsu most trusted. His eyes and nose watering so very much at the moment thankfully there was no attack at the moment....none that they knew of at the moment at least....or that Ketsu's men could sense coming .
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 am

He had looked from Kicha to the sneakers he had in his hand and seemed to make a face of frustration, but it was because as soon as he looked at them, he realized that he had grabbed the wrong size off the shelf. "I got the wrong size..." he mused lowly before he was looking away from the shoes and up at the flickering lights.

"Ah...he's here..." he said as he mindlessly put the shoes back on the shelf and turned, making his way to the source of the sudden power flickering. It was as if he were driven to seek the person responsible out.

When he had went through several isles of clothing and other fashion items, he came to stop a short distance away from the white haired figure. "He really was here..." he mused lowly as he stared boredly at his younger brother's back. When he got closer, he stood there, hands shoved in his pockets again as he just sort of watched Misute for a few minutes before finally speaking, "It stinks...they should die for trying to kill my senses..." he said lowly as he looked from Misute's back to the women in the perfume department who had been pushing their newest product.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 am

The woman who had been trying to push her product when a bit wide eyed blanched and rushed off as the guards moved not sure wither to flank Misute and protect him or step aside and let this one through as he didn't read safe and he didn't read threat either. Misute though looked up at him blinking his eyes clear and looked at the one standing there after several moments and finally getting his eyes to come around drew in a low sharp breath. "Aniki....." He breathed.

That caused an uproar among Hiketsu's men they collided with each other slamming into each other dropping packages everything hitting the floor and he sighed. "Yeah...." he whispered as they all seemed to end up in a huge mess before him some body guard detail. He was better off alone then he was with the them at least alone he could halve thrown his packages at a would be assailant. But as it stood he looked from the fools on the ground back up to his elder brother and blinked again. "I....had been told that all of the shadow clan where dead..." He whispered lowly, torn somewhere between panicked relief, and fear.....just what was it that his brother wanted with him? Just what was it that his beloved elder brother wanted wanted with him??? Tha....."You...You're alive? After all of this time you're alive?" Misute whispered stunned more then anything that his big brother was standing before him very much alive and well.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:55 pm

He watched rather boredly as the woman ran off, and the guards who had been wary of him fell all over themselves because Misute said that he was his older brother. It was all so uninteresting to him really. He looked back at Misute when he heard him say that he had been told that all of their family were dead. "Not everyone...a lot of us left before that happened..." he answered him before he tilted his head at the question of if he were still alive or not.

"I think so...my heart is still beating...isn't it Kicha?" he asked as he turned his attention back to Kicha. He turned back to look at Misute again and spoke lowly, "I've always been alive..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:15 am

Misute looked at him as he said that. Said that he had always been alive. That many of them had left before that had happened. He looked at him, looked at this figure before him part of him wanted to step forward to reach up and touch this one before him and see that he was indeed real. That he was really looking at family.....but then he was speaking to someone behind him....

Kichona had walked up with a pair of shoes the right size, and width for his partner's feet in the style that he had picked up of course he hadn't really been looking at the style if he had been he would have noticed that they were in the females section although they were in dark blue and black so they could pass for a boys....or mens.....of course none of that mattered to his partner and he knew that all that mattered to him was....one thing. Did they fit and were they comfortable.

"Mmm....of course your alive.Very much so."
Kicha said as he walked up on his head Hana sleeping and happily asleep. Amber asleep on his right shoulder and Hishori on his left the three pups were the only pups he currently had to care for. The other two liters weren't born yet. And even then the girls were safe with the Mura's habit of adopting friends to take care of the girls back home.

Kicha walked up to where Mura was standing and looked up at him as he seemed so bored with all of this and knew better then anyone he was anything but bored.....this little one before him he wanted more then anything this one to acknowledge him to love him to see him still as his big brother to adore him and yet he was hesitant to do so to do any of that. He stayed back he stayed where he was....which was away from Mura.....

Misute closed his eyes a moment or two was he dead to him? Had he died that day so long ago as he had to the elders to the rest of the family? He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at the one before him searching as if looking for something some sign of what he wasn't sure because he didn't know if it was alright to approach.....who was standing before him....was he his little brother or was he the forsaken outcast-ed boy who had no family no home....who had no one....nothing.....nothing but the family he had accepted and begged for the day be made the deal to have the four marks for forever be branded eternally into his flesh. He felt one foot move taking half a step forwards his hand lifting as if moving before thinking better of himself......

"Haru...."
He whispered.....not knowing his elder brother preferred Mura....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:28 am

Mura looked at Kicha as he said that he was alive- very much so. "Ah...you got the right size..." he mused as he noticed the pair of shoes Kicha was holding. But at the sound of his real name, he turned and looked at Misute. "Mura..." he corrected lowly as he looked at his younger brother. "I like Mura better..." he explained as he moved to close some of the distance between them.

"Why won't you touch me? Am I scary?" he asked lowly as he looked at Misute. He was so confused. Why wouldn't Misute come closer to him? Was he scary now? did he change that much that his little brother needed to question if it was ok? "Did I do something wrong?" he questioned as he looked from Misute to Kicha and back again, hoping someone would give him an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:50 am

Misute looked at him wide eyed was this some cruel joke? Was those who survived in the family testing him going to beat him for speaking to him.....for speaking to his brother the little that he was speaking to him for forgetting his place and even this much? He took a deep breath and looked up at him searching his gaze looking at him as he was corrected that he looked Mura better....the meaning of the name didn't quiet hit him yet. He was trying to understand this right now....Part of him wanted to cry...."He.....said...that he only had one son that day....that his son's blood was spilled all over the floor of....the grand hall...." Misute had reached up to touch his brother wanted to so bad to be held and to hold him again to be close to his family again his hand hovered just before his brothers chest. "He said....he said.....that his son his youngest son was forever dead....and that a slave boy was born that parent-less homeless orphan Misute-Rareta...." Misute's fingers stopped just before the material of his elder brothers shirt had his brother done anything wrong.....no....he hadn't done anything wrong...."You weren't the flawed one....I was....I was the one who was broken...."Misute said as he bowed his head and started crying he couldn't help it. Misute shook his head..."I....didn't mean to....I didn't mean mean to at all....I didn't meant to be born in the to be born in the light the and then end up twilight.....I didn't mean to...." Misute started to lower his hand figuring that was why his elder brother was here because he had done something terribly wrong again. ONLY the twilight prince or so the legend of there people went ended up with the powers over twilight. Misute had it....he believed he had it by mistake....and so they were coming to yet again punish him this time for taking what should belong to Mura not him. "I'm sorry...." He whispered brokenly...."I'm so sorry..."

Kichona looked away not moving away but giving them this as he looked away. Hana though awoke and being Hana make the leap of faith and jumped from Kicha's head to Mura's shoulder a leap he made countless times plopping down through he whimpered lowly having been about to yip playfully announcing he was awake but instead was sadden.......because this one was special to Mura and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:59 am

Mura looked so confused, but so hurt at the same time. He was being apologized to for being the one that the family wanted to come home...he on the other hand, was too dark and 'slow' they had said. "I'm dead then..." he responded in that same distant tone. "They told me...not to come home...that they would pay me to stay away..." he explained lowly as he turned his attention from Misute over to stare out at the people shopping in the store. It was just how he was. He tried to avoid seeing the tears because he knew that he'd cry too if he looked.

"I'm only dark...I'm the wrong prince...you're the right one..." he told Misute as he turned his attention back to his brother and took hold of his hand and put it against his chest, letting him touch him, making him touch him. Even if he had been told not to come back, he didn't tell the whole truth. He had gotten into a fight with the heads of the family over his violence and his 'lazy' personality. "Why are you sorry?" he asked lowly, still so confused.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:28 am

"NO!" Misute hadn't meant to.....oh had he not meant to he normally tried so hard to maintain control over his responses so much that it didn't do this but darkness and light became one and the lights became to bright the darkness too dark and burst became one and the same and the entire store became bathed in......twilight.....perfect balanced twilight and both brothers were standing there as they were truly meant to be seen in those precious few hours during the day when the sun faded into the night sky and became nightfall.....perfect twilight. Misute shook his head though no. "Your not dead Mura....not to me....never to me." He said as his fingers grasped at the shirt front beneath his fingers that his brother had placed his hand against moments before he moved hand without thinking hugged his elder brother. He held onto him. Almost desperately.

Mixed pale violet and silver hair the marks on both sides of Misute's face his eyes one of each color....neither light nor dark. But both. "I'm sorry....because I was born into the light....because I was cast out. Because I was couldn't be with you anymore....." Misute said softly. "Because I never had a name to give to you until the day the family threw me away....and the day they threw me away the name they gave unto me was 'Forsaken.' At first I didn't know what to do ....the only one who ever cared about me was my big brother to whom I could never give to him my name....because I was the nameless prince.....and now....the only name I have to give to you is Misute-Rareta....." He whispered. Is Forsaken. "I just wanted to be.....your little brother."

Kicha didn't say a word although the thought that crossed his mind was one word....'idiot' a name didn't make one a brother or not. And he was certain that Mura could give a care less what this little one's name was or wasn't. To Mura all he cared about was this little one that this little was his brother. That this little one loved him as a big brother. He could care less about the others really all that mattered to him was that this one did love him as a big brother......nothing else mattered. So.....Kicha supposed it was up to him to clarify one or two things right here and right now before one slow but gentle giant and one innocent but gentle fool got themselves hurt because neither one realized the same thing.....

"Hey kid...." Kicha said as he held the shoes that they came here to buy for Mura.

"um....yeah...."

"Let me just get one thing perfectly straight. The one you love as your big brother is this big guy standing here right? You don't care what name he prefers to go by, be it Haru, Mura or Mr. Fluffy-pants....for example?"

Misute actually paused and mouthed 'Mr. Fluffy-pants?' as Kicha spoke before giggling a bit but managed to actually calm down and straighten up and looked at him. "No....it doesn't matter to me what name he goes by....my brother will always be my big brother to me....as long as he lets me....I will always love and adore him as such...."

Kichona nodded. "Then what's the problem? And what's with all the sorry's and shit for lack of name or some shit like that? If lack of name ever bothered him then he'd be a pretty lousy big brother but as far as I can tell....Mura was never a lousy big brother if anything you were one of the few things about his past life he treasured and was out here in this crazy ass world looking for to make sure he was alright."

Misute paused and looked up at Mura before smiling and realizing Kicha's words he hugged his brother shaking his head not bothering to tell him that he had willingly bound himself to another for all eternity. Since it was really more like a marriage then a slave thing anyways there was time to talk about that later. Right now....he just focused on hugging the living daylights out of his big brother who he had not seen in such a long time careful to not hurt the puppy laying on his shoulder. Who decided to soak the side of Misute's face and wag his tail all at once.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:55 am

Mura had actually let out a confused, but hollow, "Huh?" He had been so confused, but when he was apologized to for having Misute be given to him as a name, he all but turned into an idiot. "I don't..." but he stopped when he heard Kicha speak up to his little brother. At the name 'Mr. Fluffy-pants', he turned his gaze to look at Kicha. "I'm not fluffy..." he said lowly, almost seeming like he was scolding Kicha for calling him fluffy.

When he was hugged so much though, he put a large hand on Misute's head and looked down at him. "I looked for you...but you weren't here..." he said lowly, confirming Kicha's words. "I quit fighting and did good in school for you...and I graduated college for you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:15 am

Misute could not help but giggle at his brother protest to the 'I'm not fluffy' retort to Kicha about the name 'fluffy-pant's' nothing about the pants part but the fluffy caught his attention. He did look up at his brother though and smiled a bit sadly. "I was here in Japan for quiet a long time but then... the one to whom I belong was killed and things got a bit crazy here." He said honestly. Noting that the guards were starting to shuffle about and get up he could have been stabbed killed beaten raped and so much more in the time it took them to gather there wits about them....oh how Ketsu would just love this one. Good thing Misute knew how to protect himself right and wasn't under a no fight order like Kira right? The thing was....Misute forgot that while he meant 'The one to whom I belong as a term of endearment' to many it was a term meant for those who held another in eternal enslavement or entrapment......which might have been the case had there story not been....so very unique....to begin with.

He looked at him as he smiled a bit and listened to him. "For a while I waited with my partner's brother and family here in Osaka for him to be reborn because things had gotten crazy back where everything had been established and it was hard to tell who was on whose side anymore and then things caught up to us here. The brother I mentioned was killed and the one who had been put in charge of things then took my wrist and we left he kept promising me he'd keep me safe but he was so lost himself he didn't know which way he was going or what he was going to do. And they there was explosions and more fighting and before I knew it I was waking up gagged and bound on a ship....hearing the sound of the ocean around me heading somewhere far away from Japan. It wasn't until much Later that I learned I was in Imperial China, Mura....and that they had made certain that anything that concerning me lead back to the same answers that I had been killed. That I was dead...." Misute sighed softly.

He took a deep breath. "They had rammed runic rods through my arms and legs....sealing my powers through my body always at a cross point so that it was painful to do anything and so that no one could sense me feel me at all. They sealed me in a room so that no one would ever be aware that I was even alive.....and for a very long time they had done a good job but they messed up one day and that was all it took. My partner had returned to this world. They had nearly killed me Mura and he felt it....Miles away here in Osaka Japan, the one to whom I belong felt my death as clearly as if he had felt it as it being his own and he sent another to get me before they killed me for real....and told him to bring me home....it's why I'm here now." He reached up and cupped the side of his elder brothers face. But Misute smiled. "I'm glad though....I'm glad you finished school. I'm glad you went through college. I'm happy to hear you did these things Mura...you have no idea how happy I am to hear you did these things....."

Misute stepped back having lowered one arm completely to touch the side of neck the mark was forever in the side of his neck. At the men laying there and sighed. They were idiots but he touched the mark thinking more of along the lines that Ketsu would more then likely like to meet his brother they'd probably get along his brother brother was a good guy....not realizing at all that Mura might take the whole 'The to whom I belong' entirely the wrong way......sure at one time maybe but now....not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:35 am

Mura narrowed his eyes at the words "the one who I belong to." Was Misute still a slave? Had he been bought and turned into someone else's slave? "You're still a slave?" he asked lowly, sounding angry at the thought. "I thought you weren't a slave anymore..." he said as he looked at Mistue. He took hold of Misute's hand and moved it away to look at the marks he had been holding. He narrowed his eyes at them. He had been marked by someone, he belonged to someone.

"I don't like it....whoever they are...I'll crush them..." he told Misute lowly, that cold tone of his sounding more agitated than bored now.

He let go of Misute and looked at him when he said that he was glad. He didn't understand at all. Was he missing something? If he was still a slave, why was he not with his master? why was he allowed out without more guards than this? Why was he even allowed out at all? Why was Misute so happy about being a slave? "I don't understand...why are you so happy about being owned?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:52 am

Misute looked at Mura utterly confused for a few seconds before realization dawned on his features and he shook his head catching his brothers head. "They don't hold that meaning." He said softly lowly. "I was given my freedom the same day these marks were placed upon me....I know it's confusing but the same man who gave them to me swore he would protect me, and to this day as long as he has been alive to do so has never broken his promise to me." Misute said softly looking at Mura.

He took a deep breath. "I don't know how to explain it in a way that makes sense but perhaps these were placed in the oldest way among our people not the way of a slave but in the way of a bond vows. We are wed Mura....are one....I belong to him I agreed to it. Asked it of him and in exchange he has protected me always given me anything I could I ask for even when I though I have asked for nothing. The beginning of it all this simple charm around my neck." He reached up and touched it the pendant he wore, he almost never willingly took off.

Misute sighed. "He was in a meeting in a market with me at his side I saw it staying as was asked by his side where he could be certain no harm would befall me and yet my gaze kept drifting to this I hadn't even realized he noticed my attention kept wandering. When I thought we were done and I thought we were ready to leave he turned and pointed right at this charm and said 'that one...don't bore me with the price.' When the man rang it up and handed it to him he in turn handed it to me without a word and began walking....as the years passed he kept doing things like that....things...Just to see me smile and I never realized it not till recently what he was doing nor did he I think....realize it." Misute chuckled. But he looked at his brother looked at Mura. "I don't regret it Mura. I don't mind at all being his. Belonging to him....please don't be angry but....I asked him to place them there....I am the one who made the contract with him who made the deal with him...."

Misute looked at his elder brother. "I knew I wanted this the moment I looked into his eyes....I haven't changed my mind since."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:42 am

Mura looked at Misute as he held him, making his attention focus on his face as he tried to explain things as best he could. He remained silent for a long while, just letting his gaze fall down to the marks again. Even if it wasn't called slavery, it still looked and sounded like it. If it walked like a duck, quacked like a duck...it was a duck. "I don't care what you call it..." he said lowly as he finally let his gaze come back to rest on Misute's face. "You're still his slave..." he told his little brother as he glared at him. Angry? He was more than angry. He had finally found his little brother after centuries, only to find out that he was a marked slave to someone and that he wanted it.

He pulled away from Misute and stood there, looking down at his little brother. "Whoever he is...I'll crush him..." he repeated lowly as his expression went back to that cold, distant, bored look. "I don't want to be owned...I want to be loved..." he said lowly as he looked at Misute.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Misute went wide eyed his brother wasn't understanding it? It wasn't slavery........."If I am his slave then he is mine." Misute took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "We are connected Mura. We are Wed, Married Not even death will due us part. Shall one of us die and be reborn the other will not only feel there death but will know when they are reborn and be able to find them...." Misute looked at Mura sadly. "I love him Mura I have always loved him....and he loves me dearly." Misute whispered softly looking at him.

He looked down at the spot that his elder brother was standing in before shaking his head. "But I do love you Mura. I do love my big brother. I am free to love you as much as I wish he doesn't stop me from loving you or anyone else, he isn't greedy that way."

Although waiting patiently and not saying a word for it was not his place to argue with Misute or even bicker with him over it the time even once was his driver back home....and he was now late.....by half an hour, going on forty five minutes. It should be rather interesting by the time he finally got fair haired vampire home......he already had many of the things loaded and ready to go in fact he was certain there was only one or two more stores with just a few more items on the list that he had 'had to pick up' or he would be sent back out to get later to get again after being punished forgetting those as well......all things he didn't dare discuss around Misute who was attempting to convince his taller big brother to not crush or throw his life away attacking Ketsu. He shook his head and looked up at him imploringly. "Please......I don't know how else to put this but please don't hurt Ketsu. I love you both I don't want to loose either one of you Mura.....please......"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:36 am

He listened while he little brother pleaded with him to not go and crush his 'lover'- his husband, staring at him with that same dull, bored expression. It was almost like nothing phased him for very long, but it truth were to be told, it would become very clear that Mura just didn't try to let his feelings show very often. However, if earlier were any indication, his emotions were still very much there and he was very able to express them. even at the mention of Ketsu, he didn't react much. Despite this, he did tilt his head at the name and say lowly, "Ketsu...the Yakuza guy...right?" he asked lowly as he looked back at Kicha.

But as he was looking at Kicha, his stomach growled and he turned to look down at it. "Ah...I'm hungry..." he mused lowly as he turned to look at Kicha once again. "Can we go get food now?" he asked lowly, sounding much like a child.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:50 am

Misute blinked when just like that the argument ended not he realized that it ever really was an argument to begin with no more like....he was excitable and Mura was well Mura....to well lazy to put much effort behind caring but he knew better he knew he did care it was in there somewhere behind all that so called apathy. He paused though and truth be told blushed a bit as a Crusnik himself at the sound of his elder brothers stomach growling.

Kicha nodded. "Indeed. He is as you guessed, 'That' Yakuza guy. He is the fabled Sarubia Hitogorshi, although if one were to speak to him nowadays he prefers to go by Ketsu his reborn name as he has long since left his old name behind and a lot of the old baggage that came along with it. He has however chosen to pick up some of the treasures of that Name and reclaim them as his own as they have more value and meaning to him then any price could put to them." Kicha said nodding and confirming it for Mura and at the growling of his stomach he smirked.

"While you and your brother were talking I had taken the liberty of paying for the shoes they'll fit. The measurements are perfect for your foot, the color is what you normally wear.....and I know you well enough to know you don't care if it takes another six months to find a pair of shoes that don't eat apart your feet when walking in them." Kicha said shaking his head as he looked at Mura and then sighed softly but his gaze softened a bit. "But to answer your question yes we can go get something to eat. Was there something in particular you had a taste for today Mura?" Kicha asked as he looked at him, holding out the new shoes to Mura so that he could if he wanted switch out to them instead of continuing to wear the old beat up shoes he came here in......and yet somehow he was certain he find it too much of a bother to change them now.

"Mura...your brother is welcome to join us if he likes. Whatever you have a taste for I know a restaurant that is safe for Vampires as well as none." Kicha said in a reassuring tone his way of letting him know that he would make certain that nothing fatal to the little one would pass by his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:47 am

He listened to Kicha as he explained about Ketsu, looking like he couldn't give a damn. "Ah...I met him once...a long time ago when he was still Sarubia..." he said lowly, remembering meeting him once on accident while he was walking through Tokyo. He had accidentally bumped into Sarubia, and each had responded nearly the same, telling each other to watch where the hell they were going before Sarubia started laughing and said that he liked Mura. "He told me that he liked me because I told him to watch where he was going when we bumped into each other..." he explained lowly as he just took hold of the shopping bag and let his arm come back down to rest at his side.

He looked back up at Kicha as he asked what he'd like to eat and answered lowly, without really thinking much about it, "Hamburgers..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:15 am

Misute smiled. "Mm that's sounds like him alright. He wasn't as hard to get to know as people thought." Misute said chuckling before blinked and staring at Mura. "Ham-burgers??" He repeated, a bit flabbergasted at that one. The big brother he knew had a much more expensive taste palate. He ate nothing cheap- nothing at all fatty or oily, nothing that could be called fast or fatty foods.

Kicha watched him take the shopping bag and sighed as he flipped open his cell phone cycling through the pages. Of course he'd say burgers. Around here burgers were a bit more touchy. Not impossible, but touchy with a Crusnik in tow. "Hamburger- Sirlion or Angus.....Cut of meat will help me narrow it down a lot more as to what you want Mura....if you're just looking for fat off of a cow, there's a burger stand close to here, but last I knew your taste hadn't gotten to the point of grease pops on a stick yet." Kicha said chuckling as Hana took that moment to yawn whine and stretch wiggling a bit on Mura's head as if to remind all of them that he was there he got up moved about shifted a little bit before plopping down again; ungracefully. His long white tipped black tail falling down in front of Mura's face.

Kicha fought the urge to laugh....normally Hana was doing that number to him. And normally, it was while he was walking. It just went to show that Hana was getting used to him not moving and laying there. Soon he'd start doing it while Mura was walking too.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Mura listened to Misute say that Ketsu wasn't all that hard to get to know, but when Hana's tail went down in front of his face, his gaze moved to stare at it cross-eyed for a few minutes before his attention was pulled away and he focused once again on Kicha. "Mm...Angus I guess...I don't really know the difference...I'm used to eating at Burger Palace..." he admittedly lowly. He certainly seemed to have surprised Misute, and he looked down at him confused.

"ah...Did I do something wrong?" he asked him lowly before he looked back up at Kicha confused. He didn't understand the reaction he had just gotten from his younger brother at all. He had always ate fast food since he was in high school, but it didn't dawn on him until a few moments later when he looked back at Misute with an almost apologetic expression. "I had to change how I eat...they said I was too skinny..." he explained lowly, they meaning the family. "I never changed how I ate after that...it was when you left...I didn't get as much money as I did when I lived at home...and burger Palace was right across the street from my apartment..." he explained, talking more than he had the entire time he had been in the store with Kicha and Misute.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Misute blinked and looked at him as he explained the difference in the way he ate now. "Oh." He said lowly shaking his head. "That explains a lot....when.....we were little you only ate expensive foods..." He said lowly but if he was on a lower budget then he'd have to make do with what he had available. He looked at him as he didn't seem to mind the pup crawling around on his head as if he was a normal perch for the puppy. He looked at the puppy as he then at Kicha and at Mura as they talked a bit then then sighed as he watched the men about him. "You weren't too skinny...." He said lowly. "You were athletically built....fast agile.....you weren't too thin." He said in protest. But then again he had never seen anything wrong with his big brother to him Haru,....Mura had always been just fine.

Kicha chuckled. "Honestly it's just degree's of meat. Hamburger is just a very fatty cut of meat ground up. Angus is a much better cut of beef, it's a more robust beef with more flavor. As to the Sirloin it's basically really good ground steak ground up into a burger however you want. It's probably the most protein you'll get in a burger Mura. If you like B.J's Haven which isn't too far from here I believe and has both a really good Angus and Sirloin Burger so if you'd like to try them both..." He held up his hand. "My treat for making you surrender your chips earlier we can go there. They should also have something there if memory serves that is more then safe for Misute to enjoy and keep you company a bit longer before we all part ways today." Kicha said as well as allowing him to feed the puppy's before they got hungry and decided to start gnawing on someone in there hunger pangs.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:33 pm

He instantly went back into pout mode when Kicha mentioned his chips. He looked away and out at the shoppers in the mall as he stood there with Hana on his head. "I wanted to bring them with me..." he grumbled lowly as he kept his bored gaze fixated on the shoppers, some of which noticed and seemed to get really freaked out all of a sudden at the notice of him and scurried past the store windows as they stood just inside the store.

At the noticed of the people scurrying away so quickly, he let his gaze just drop to the floor in what seemed like guilt or maybe even shame. He had scared people and he hadn't even meant to. "They ran away..." he whispered lowly before he began to walk away in silence.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Kicha sighed as he shook his head. He had wanted him to stop eating for just a moment and pay attention to something else but he was sulky about the chips. He sighed shaking his head as he walked shaking his head up to him. He reached into the satchel on his shoulder that he carried had to because of the puppies between the so called 'messes' they made and the such and sometimes he had to at least carry one or two in the bag itself to humor the shop owners. However....Kicha did it for an entirely different reason all together. He reached into the bag pulled out a bag of chips, these ones perhaps the one flavor in the vast array that Mura had not tried as it was the flavor released that morning and although he was certain Mura had certainly tried to get through them all before lunch he held it up over his shoulder. "This was why I had wanted you to stop eating them while we shopped so you've have room for lunch and these but....if your going to be that sulky over the last bag...." He said holding it over his shoulder to the man behind him not bothering to look over his shoulder. If he knew anything it was that Mura seemed to have a sweet spot for Chips. "Then there's no point in trying to surprise you with them later. Here...." He said holding them back towards Mura.....and it would seem.....Kicha had a soft spot for Mura.

Misute sighed. "There all human......they always do." He said lowly as he stood there next to them both looking at the direction that they ran away from. He watched them run off able to scent there human blood from here it was enough although he had learned since being a child how to hide it that human blood just the scent of it made him want to puke. "They judge everything and understand absolutely nothing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.    That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.  Empty

Back to top Go down

That which the shadows treasured most blooms only in Twilight.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next