Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:47 am

Ningyo looked down at the boy and sneered. He was giving up...that was no fun at all. Frowning, he pulled the strings of the spell, pulling the boy closer to look him in the eyes. "It's enough when he stops breathing. Finish what you started...finish this or I'll finish you right here and now..." he told him lowly, letting the boy drop down on the ground on top of the girl's dead body.

Smeared makeup and blood on his hand, under his nails and splattered on his face again. He was indeed these teen's worst nightmare. "Come on! Finish it! Let me see that will to live...or do you really not want to live?" he asked, his annoyance clear. This kid had started getting him excited, only to yank the rug out from under him? No...he'd see to it that the kid was coached into finishing this...and then he'd kill him too.

Last edited by Aoi on Sat May 16, 2015 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:00 am

The kid was shaking as he got up and looked at Ningyo covered in blood then glanced back to the other two. The small silver haired man was half undressed kimono open hamaka stripped down and yet the Fox was barely touching him....and he was...becoming aroused. He went wide eyed then looked down to the blood that covered him from her and turned not wanting to die he plunged the knife a few more times and then this last his friend died. He let go of the blade shaking because he had heard a muffled cry....not of disgust or pain but something akin to anguished pleasure and when he looked the fox had his hand on the boys stomach the other still gagging his mouth as his tails held him and the chains that were locked into the ground.

"Two." Ren said amused as he looked at Kira who was now laying half limp in his arms and once again Rensa moved his hand along the curve of his stomach and over his hip blowing across Kira's ear and smiling. "Now now we're not done yet....you can go far longer....this is still playing with you right Kira-kun? Your body is trained to go for hours if he so desires it so surely you can give at least half of your max to *him*?" he asked and Kira whimpered squirming moving his legs and closing his eyes meaning to turn his head away but Ren made him open them and look made him watch. "There are only three left....the game isn't even half over yet...." he lifted Kira to his knees so he was kneeling with them apart the chains still holding him down and then used his hand that kept Kira gagged to lift his chin against Rensa's shoulder the other still tracing along sensitive heated skin and yet no where near his arousal...the whole point....he was seducing Kira to sing for Ningyo's darkness....and he was 'singing' more willingly and quicker each time his body willing to learn to please its current 'master' it seemed.

The boy looked at Ningyo then at Kira and Ren before looking back at the other girl who was shaking the last boy besides himself and then there was him....he looked back again. "You....you said I could go if I proved myself I did it....there see..." he said now he just hoped that was good enough and he could go...
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:08 am

Ningyo licked his lips and looked at the boy who had finally killed one of his friends. "Good...now there are two more left...." he mused lowly as he stood there, eyes fixated on the boy. "You're not done until you kill the girl...shut up her squawking..." he told the boy lowly, motioning with his head to the girl who had been yelling and screaming.

Then he moved over to the other boy and lifted him up by the arm, pulling him with a brute force he didn't even look like he had. "Get up!" he told him lowly, coldly as he tugged the boy, who had started to slump down to his feet, up and against him, his body pressing close to his. Oh how delectable this was. he drew in a deep breath, sniffing the boy, getting his scent. This one..."You're almost as sweet as your friend...but not quite a virgin are you?" he mused before he chuckled lowly and licked the boy's ear before he sank his fangs into the boy's neck and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:21 am

The boy looked at the girl and once again in a half panicked state began stabbing her. Hearing her screams but he was trying to live. If he did this the Killer clown would let him live right? He kept it up the pocket knife becoming so very slippery that he had to pause and wipe it off before continuing but unlike the boy he finished her quicker....wither that was because he figured it out or because he stopped wanting to hear her scream or just what it was he didn't know but the sudden cry of pleasure had him whirling and looking the silver haired man had released with her death....The fox was not touching him anywhere that would cause that. The boy watched as he moved his legs no longer being gagged with the fox's fingers as his head lulled back against the others shoulder.

"Already getting ready to go again aren't you Kira-kun? See he doesn't leave you waiting long..." Rensa whispered as he chuckled and looked over at Ningyo. "Just two....two boys.....you so hot...do I even need to restrain you anymore?" Rensa mused as he lowered Kira until he was sitting on Rensa's lap the hamaka forgotten on the ground now and his kimono rolled down to the crook of his elbows. Still Rensa continued. "Watch him....you said he was like a son to you. Then you watch....you watch him play and have fun....how else can you accept all that he is?" Rensa mused as he looked at Kira who was already well aroused all over again and Rensa from the beginning had not touched his need...had not touched him to force it...he had seduced it, confusing signals that were innocent and kept it up so that no one could say he made Kira come....he did just not the way they were thinking.

Kira leaned against Rensa hot flustered and already the scent of blood.....and.....death on the air...and his body was responding was heating up and everything ached to be used at the moment everything male and female. He couldn't think his eyes glazed unreadable it was all he could do to watch Ningyo now whimpering and moaning as his body.....was nearly ready to 'sing' for Ningyo yet again.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:58 pm

When he stopped feeding from the other boy, he brought a hand up to grip tightly around the boy's throat, nails resting on the warm flesh. "Good...now...come here and watch me finish this one..." he told the boy holding the knife. He was a horrible man, he knew that more than ever now. He hadn't wanted to be found out so close to finding a master, someone to keep his will in check. Yet here he was, showing Kira the monster he had become.

"Such a good boy...come here and let me show you how..." he told the one who was so scared, so confused and holding a knife. He held out his hand to the one who was covered in the blood of his own friends. Cruel and dark, it was what years of using black magic would do to a person.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:07 pm

The boy walked over shaking here he was trying to live becoming a monster himself not nearly as dark as the Killer Clown. He walked over and handed back to the Clown who so controlled there fears in town. The one who ruled over them and made this place a area of terror. He was shaking as he walked up to him and held out the pocket knife. "I did as you wanted....as you asked....you'll let me live....let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone...." the kid was hoping Ningyo would let him live....

Kira looked up shaking as he was being held by Rensa who was not actually touching him in any way that was provocative in fact the touches weren't anywhere near that area and yet Kira was responding as if it was. Rensa knew what he was doing he was playing to the dark sensual nature of the vampire. Making the vampire crave this want this get high off of it. Even such a pure creature as Kira had the darkness of the vampire inside of him. His fangs long but they were humans and if he drank there blood touched it he would die.

But his body was hot, it was trying to respond, his head bowed as he watched highly aroused and 'starving' but for what he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Ningyo took the offered knife and switched hands, putting it against the boy's throat in place of his claws. "Good...now come here and see...watch him cry..." he told the boy as he brought his bloody hand up to the boy's clothes and tore the shirt open, revealing the bare, pink flesh beneath. Two more to kill, two more boys who stood between him and his goal.

When the flesh was exposed, he took hold of the other boy's hand and put it to the bare flesh, right where the heart was beating, thudding loudly in terror. "Feel that? This is where it is...where you want to aim for when you kill...aim for the heart and you'll get a clean kill every time..." he mused as he began to push his claws into the boy's chest, forcing the other boy's hand along side his. Once it was all the way in and he could feel the heart, he wrapped the boy's hand around it with his and began to squeeze, making the boy gasp and his eyes widen in pain. No sound would come out though, he could try all he wanted, Ningyo was keeping him from screaming.

When he was tired of playing, he forced the boy to crush his friend's heart with Ningyo's help of course, and withdrew their hands to look at the blood that stained their hands. "Good...now there's just you..." he mused as he let the corpse of the boy fall to the ground as he brought his hand up once again and licked it clean.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:31 pm

The boy was shaking as he stared at his hand. Covered in blood he had almost stopped breathing when he was made to...to crush the heart in his hand. He looked at him standing there. "Just me...but I'm....I'm going to be allowed to go right to live....I won't talk....I showed you that I want to live." he said as he kept looking between Kira, Rensa and Ningyo. He looked at Ningyo taking a deep breath he looked at the man whose face paint was nearly gone.

Kira moaned and cried out again as Rensa held him up with Kira could barely support his own weight anymore. Rensa released the chains that had been holding him as Kira was sitting on him there was no fight left in him not anymore. Not that there really had been. Kira was far to gentle a creature to truly hold much will to fight. So now....he sat on Rensa breathing heavy and so very aroused by the sight and scent's before him it was hard for Kira to think. He was at the moment.....lost. Yet Rensa never once harmed him, never made Kira fear for his life. His wasn't in danger....Ningyo wanted these five gone but as to Kira? He didn't want to kill this light. Rensa drug his fingers over the same path of skin drug it up his hip and higher and back down tracing sensitive skin but pathways that Made a vampire all the more aware of certain things desire certain things even more....Ren....knew with this last one Ningyo could walk away without Kira being able to stop him or he could walked up and kneel beside Kira and make him watch as he finished and Kira would be aroused until the end....and longer after.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:38 pm

He couldn't help it, the smile spread across his features as the boy asked again if he was allowed to leave. He chuckled lowly, darkly as he looked at the last standing teen with his cold black eyes. The eyes of a man who had played too long with black magic. He licked his lips and lowered the hand that he had been licking the blood from and brought up the hand that still held the knife.

"Well...you see..." he began lowly as he tugged on the puppet strings and pulled the boy close to him, his body nearly as aroused as Kira's now. "You were fun, but I don't need your help to kill...I'm a vampire after all..." he told the boy lowly as he brought the knife up to his throat, the cold steel resting against his flesh. "It was truly fun though, watching you struggle so feverishly to kill your own friends, people who trusted you..."  he told him as he began to dig the blade into the boy's skin and then drug it all the way across, slitting the boy's throat. He'd bleed to death, drown on his own blood in a matter of a few minutes, and the last thing he'd get to see was the smiling face of a dark clown.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:53 pm

The boy let out a gurgling sound holding his throat trying to stop it as he looked at the man before him as the blood flowed. He had wanted it to end to live to survive but he gasped and gurggled chocking on his own blood the light fading form his eyes as it only took a few minutes for his life to end and in the end....it was all over. The last thing he saw was the face of the Killer Clown the last thing he heard was low low moan of the one they had made to respond the entire time....

Kira was sitting unharmed on Rensa's lap the fox held him as signs of his release were so clear and already with so much death in the air so much blood it invoked the vampire aroused him and got him wound up Kira's head on Rensa's shoulder his arousal already awakening again due to the heavy scent of blood. Kira was in essence helpless.

Ren looked up at Ningyo. "I've done as you asked. He's unharmed...." Rensa said as he reached up and 'pet' Kira running his hand through his hair looking at Ningyo as Kira laid highly aroused in Rensa's lap his eyes glazed as Ren had done what he needed to....Kira had been quiet watching unable to look away unable to stop Ningyo and now. His body was all confused hot....needing release and from something that normally mortified Kira....and yet he just watched helpless. For all of his power he was helpless.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Ningyo turned to face them now, his body humming, on a high like no other. Yet he looked so sadly at Rensa and Kira. How he had wished he could have kept lying to Kira. "Put him down Ren...he's not going to come after us..." he told Ren lowly as he looked at Kira, his makeup all but gone now. The scars, he knew, were visible now. The scars that made him look like he was a victim of the Black Dahlia murders. "Come on Ren...we need to move before they find us..." he said as he cleaned the knife off on his pants and closed it before putting it back in his pocket.

He moved now, coming towards Kira though. Kneeling down on one knee, he put a gentle hand on Kira's face, the clean hand to keep from smearing blood on the little vampire. "I really am sorry Kira...I never wanted you to find out...you tired so hard to save me, but when you found me...I had already been playing with black magic for over a year...I was already starting the process...now it's a struggle just to keep my will in check...and now you know why...I need a master..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Ren had set him down gently he had only confused him to keep Kira form becoming in the middle. Ningyo....for all of his faults did feel something towards the little vampire he didn't want to harm him and so confusing his sense's was the safest way to keep Kira from being harmed. Ren moved to stand next to Ningyo.

Kira shivered his body so hot so confused he couldn't move right now and he looked up at Ningyo. "Go to BlackNight Cafe....ask for Soren Rasul...insist....no one but him....no one...can control the black magic's influence in you....for when you seek him out you're seeking out Death himself...." Kira gasped around the state his body was in what the touch was doing. "Seek out Soren...." Kira told him Saigo's soul's name on purpose....Necromancy or not....asking For Saigo was likely to get him a table and a long wait. If he asked for Soren.....Saigo would no doubt come from the back room. "Aoi is on his way....he can sense the state I'm in.....now go..." Kira said looking at Ningyo sadly as he looked at the boy before him nearly lost a year into the black magic. Now....Kira closed his eyes...trying to regathering himself and failing. "Go..." Kira whispered....through the haze of arousal. "Find him...he is Lord Death himself...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.    Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where once a Dark Carnival flowers now grow.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2