Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Carnival Begins anew....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The Carnival Begins anew.... Empty
PostSubject: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:50 am

He stood there leaning up against the wall a can of cold iced coffee in hand as he took a drink listening to the daily announcements. Worried about things down here no....he only had on above him and they were enemies everyone below him was meaningless they were more amusement to pass the time then any real threat. No it was that the old man had died and the Carnival of the Dead had come under new owners and new management. 

What did that mean for them down here in G-ward? Not salvation such a thought was for fools. No perhaps more tests. More fights. Worse penalties then before. He doubted the cut of life sustaining candy or the Cast points that allowed them to eat and function. They just didn't get things like food and drink down here they had to fight for every inch that they got.

Kaze Omoyashi, a.k.a. Chissoku inmate number 10 here on 70 counts of known murder and sentenced to 70 death sentence counts.......for the ones they knew.....and you might want to multiple those counts by 1000......you might get closer....... An entire government military complex that they ruled a accident.....the soldiers and criminals told they would go free if they killed the child and his own family except for his twin sister.....if there was ever a way to escape 'Deadman Wonderland' as all the inmates in G Ward called this place..... Then he'd end up back in because he'd kill her. But it was dangerous he was adapting handling but it didn't change the danger he was 'Hansel' in the Hansel and Gretel project......and he was missing Gretel he was missing Saki without that if the game triggered...would his partner in this place be able to bring Kaze back? 

Finishing his coffee as the announcement's continued about lunch menu's he left the rec room and headed towards cell number 6.......things were going to change under this Takusen family although for good or bad had yet to be seen. For now though he had an engagement to keep he'd ponder that further later....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:03 am

He sat in his cell, resting in a a plush chair watching tv. How he hated the programs they forced upon them. However, the only thing that had kept him somewhat sane was the sound of other voices outside of those he heard on a daily basis. Had it not been for his winnings in the Carnival, he would have lost all of his sanity years ago.

He leaned up and turned the tv down when he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. No one but two came here to see him, to see Kaibutsu...to see the monster while he was caged. Leaning back in the chair, he couldn't help but find amusement in that. Of course, no one here knew his face but one. The face he kept hidden behind closed doors and in public, a mask. "Kaze...you're late...what the hell took you so long?" he asked lowly, knowing full well Kaze was just outside the door now.

Last edited by Aoi on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:20 am

Kaze smiled a bit bemused as he heard those words. "Stuck in the cafe during 'surprise' announcements." He answered as he walked in. "The damn third squad sealed the doors to make sure we all heard it." Meaning his trip for a cup of coffee which never made him late now became an annoyance today. Kaze, closed the door behind himself walking up to the chair to stand before it looking at the one sitting in the dark room with only the T.V.'s light to illuminate it. 

Kaze looked at the one before him.....a child when he himself arrived no more then ten and if not for this one before him the Warden would have gained the crowning achievement of his fathers research the Hansel projects only success....he had no idea if Gretel survived and so....this monster in the dark who protected him in the very beginning was the one Kaze ended up confiding everything in. He alone knew the Lullabye now.....Kaze came to a stop before him blocking the T.V from view as his legs rested against Kaibutsu's own he was not afraid of this man this so called monster.....there were far worse monsters in the dark. One that co-existed inside of his own head. "They seemed to think we needed to know that this Takusen family owned our deaths now....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:35 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle lowly at the mention of the 'surprise' announcements that he was often forced to watch. It wasn't truly much of a surprise if he knew there were higher ups around. But he never got upset that Kaze was late, he knew that the Undertakers took up charge and were more of a priority. "That damn Jinx...always making problems for me and you..." he mused lowly before he leaned up and pulled Kaze into his lap.

He did pause though and purse his lips at the fact that the name Takusen was brought up. "That's a name that I've not heard in a long time...seems the Originals have come back into their power..." he mused as he looked down at Kaze. "The fact that Rei is in power means that things are about to become different in the G ward...and in the whole prison. Dog races and carnival corpses will no longer be in existence and we will no longer be forced to wear these horrible collars...I imagine that Rei intends to visit soon...and when he does...I look forward to greeting him and his family..."

Last edited by Aoi on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:58 pm

Kaze looked at him as he said that soon things would change. That there would be no more dog race's or carnival corpses. That there would be no more of this of any of this perhaps. " An end to the carnival of Death? Outside of dying?" He mused it seemed like such a pipe dream but he had not resisted being pulled into his lap. 

Kaze lifted one hand and sighed lowly shaking his head. "What happens if he's changed from what you remember him to be? And the Carnival continues.....and if it does change what then....." Kaze closed his eyes would they let someone like him walk free? A child so 'evil' as they put it they sentenced him to over seventy counts of murder and over seventy death sentences should he survive one round of seventy another stack to be opened and the deadly dance continued....."If....he....grants you pardon and freedom from Wonderland......" He mused.....Kaze would then have to deal with everything here alone....and since his arrival Kiabutsu had taken him in when he allowed no one close and Kaze in return entrusted him alone with the secrect of the monster inside of him. "If he let's you leave the rabbit hole...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:48 am

Kaimetsu sighed and closed his eyes, but pulled Kaze into him even more, gripping him tightly. After a while though he opened his eyes to look down at Kaze. The only person to see Kaimetsu's face in full aside from Jinx, Kaze was the only person he trusted. "I've heard through the grape vine that Rei has indeed changed...however, I've also heard that he's got a pretty large amount of guilt on his shoulders..." he mused as he looked at Kaze.

"If Rei has changed to be darker than he once was, then we as a world are doomed...however, I doubt he's changed so much that Kibatsu would let him roam free...the originals are a powerful family, and if they've decided to put their hands into something, it can only mean that Rei and Kira have decided this themselves..." he explained but shook his head at Kaze's question. "If he grants me pardon....should he decide to free a monster, I will still stay. If he lets me leave, I will refuse to go..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:13 am

Kaze turned into him. Refuse to leave this place. Stay burried down here away from the world but as he was pulled into Kaimetsu a bit more securely he relaxed into him. Bringing his hand down to rest against his chest. He knew what Kaimetsu was knew there were others down here. He reached up and touched the double mark in the side of his neck the one hidden within the other. There were five on his body, four easily seen. The fifth hidden in the fourth always open beneath the bandages. But not able to be infected, no bleeding but as is waiting for the fangs that made the mark to return to it once again.

His head rested on his chest his breathing relaxed.,..he wasn't a chew toy for the other vampires who wanted his blood, Kaimetsu had called it something once unable to make him a vampire because of his blood condition. A Vypire, but he had no idea that it was a taboo. "You would turn down freedom....but they'd have you become a necrophilua down here....they force you to drink the blood of the dead...." Kaze closed his eyes as he turned his head into Kaimetsu's chest. 

"You have the strength to have anything you want out there." He sighed as he rested there opening his eyes to look into the darkness of the room. "You could have anything you want." He mused Kaze was a human who would probably never again see the surface. His fingers tightened in the material of the shirt beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:44 am

Kaimetsu sighed and put a hand gently on Kaze's head. "I don't have anything else I want..." he answered him lowly as he looked at his human lover. Taboo of itself, he's broken every rule given to him. "I would rather I drink the blood of the corpses than you have to eat their flesh....I will clean the flesh, blood and bones from the floor before I let you become something I am already...something that would make you so violently ill that you'd likely die..." he explained lowly.

Been in prison since he was a juvenile, forced into becoming a vampwolf, forced into horrors he prayed Kaze would never have to know. Rape, abuse, violence...it was a hell he wished on no one....Ever.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:00 am

Kaze listened to him and then closed his eyes so violently I'll that he'd die. "And yet to this day I feel like there is something your not telling me." He said as h reached up to touch the last mark the final 'kiss' in the side of his neck. He chuckled softly though as the announcements over the PA talked about tonight's carnival neither one of them and...,,the Takusens arriving to tour the upper prison either later today or within the next few days. That they would be required to be under lock down during the visit above failure to comply would result in in participition in the punishment game.

Kaze shook his head and sighed looking up at him. "Lock down. Somehow I get the feeling the warden is going to try to hide the "grave ward' our lovely little world." He shifted on Kaimetsu's lap to look into his eyes. He regarded him quietly for a few moments before speaking. "You can take mine..." He said lowly. "Instead of the deads..." 
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:15 am

He smiled at him and shook his head. "Even if I were not telling you something...in the end, knowing everything about my world can become very dangerous for someone like you..." he told him lowly and ran his fingers through Kaze's hair.

"I can't take yours now...I will wait until the time is right before I return to taking from the living...my body will go through some painful adjustments once I do switch...I'm not prepared for it just yet..." he admitted lowly as he continued to run his fingers through Kaze's hair.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:40 am

Kaze nodded relaxing into the feeling of Kaimetsu's finger's running through his hair. It was dangerous for someone like him to know too much about Kaimetsu's world. He would push no further. He did fully relax though curled up on this 'dangerous' man's lap. But even now Maze could remember his arrival here, the wounds in his neck and on his face fresh, the vampires here talking about how thick and sweet the then ten year old's blood scented. He managed to dodge many of them for a short time before turning the corner and colliding with Kaimetsu who the others pulled up short before. Instead of going after Kaze's blood though he split open his own wrist commanded him to drink and be healed.

"The other vampires here act like I'm some tasty treat there being denied and other then to place the five on me that protects me from them. You have always since I was a child and first came here insisted that I take your blood to stay healthy and would need no other substance....." Kaze said lowly. "You do so much and yet in thus hell hole I have no idea how to even repay you a little bit....I just know as I did then that I have no desire to leave your side.... No matter what comes... Or what happens next....but....I'm still just a human....what bothers me is that someday I'll grow old and die...." He said Kaimetsu tried explaining the whole Vypire thing to him. There was something he was not understanding.

In the end when Kaze agreeed to it, to allow the marks be placed on him he stopped being 'human'...he body would not grow old..... Nor could he eat human food. Things like coffee sure it had no real weight or mass to it but...regular food would make him violently I'll as he was no longer 'alive' but nor was he one of the immortal vampires. He was between them. A Vypire, who needed his masters blood to live. As cruel as it seemed....Kaze when Kaimetsu asked to be allowed to put the marks there didn't hesitate.....he had agreed fully quickly, and without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:56 am

"You are a tasty treat to them...forbidden fruit that they've been denied since day one..." he answered lowly. "If they weren't afraid of me like they are...well...they would likely hold you down and abuse you in ways...you'd never wish on your worst enemies..."

He snorted then, unable to express himself like he should. "Pay me back? I don't want much other than you yourself...Paying me back isn't hard...all I will ever want from you is your love..." he told him and put a hand on Kaze's cheek before shaking his head. "You won't die...at least, not anytime in the human friends you have lifetimes...you won't age, won't die until you're killed....murder is the only way to kill you now..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:18 am

Kaze could not help but make a face of disdain at the idea of the others touching him even once. He knew it was there fear. There fear of Kaimetsu that kept them back, and what he would do to any of them that dared to touch him now. To pay him back all he needed was Kaze's love. "You have my love." He answered then tipped his head into Kaimetsu's touch closing his eyes as he said murder was the only way he'd die now. 

"I'm not a vampire or vampwolf. You tried to explian it to me once before years ago....that if my body accepted it I would be a Vypire, neither human nor vampire, but I'd needed your blood from that day forwards. " Maze paused looking up into his eyes was he brought a hand up to lay over Kaimetsu's own. "I've gone over it in my head before.....I'm not a vampire but I need your blood..." He searched Kaimetsu's eyes but there was no regret in Kaze's own. "The best I could come to understand it even if its not accurate....is that when my body accepted the marks that make me this Vypire....its because you've in a way shared your life with me."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:31 am

He smiled at him still, but shook his head a little. "In this case...I can only say for sure, that what I did...is by no means a blessing...nothing I've done now can be undone...the only one who can ever undo what has been done to you now...is Rei himself..." he said lowly. Regrets were becoming a new thing to him, but they were there none the less. He didn't regret marking Kaze or putting him in between worlds, but he did regret leaving Kaze to be forever in between.

"I didn't share much with you...lifeforce is a complicated thing you see. Life is a complicated thing actually....I've spent my life here since I was rather young Kaze. You share my blood true, but my life...not quite. You are a product of a forbidden contract...a product of a law that I've broken...twice now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carnival Begins anew....   The Carnival Begins anew.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Carnival Begins anew....
Page 1 of 1