Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:42 am

Mujo smiled at Neve as she played, but his attention was quickly pulled away by Ryner and Yona. "You're not leaving now that you're here, your ass is staying," he declared as he looked at Yona. "I know that tone, that look. It's the same fucking look Rei gives when he thinks he's not wanted. Well, I have new for your ass, you're stuck with us now."

It sounded harsh, but Mujo wasn't about to let Yona risk getting captured by Lilith again. She was still out there, roaming the streets of Japan and Mujo didn't trust the gangs and other groups not to sell Yona out or worse, capture him and use him for their own personal gain. He was young, innocent, and very well sheltered. He didn't understand a lot of the inner workings of the vampire world here and it was a horror Mujo wasn't about to introduce Yona to all at once.

He then looked at Saigo, a bit curious, but didn't ask. Saigo had said he'd tell him once everyone was settled and things had been worked out and Mujo, as impatient as he was, would wait for things to not be as exciting before he sat down to talk with his father.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:01 am

Yona looked like he was about to protest but failed and fell silent. Something told him he lost this one. Ryner  sat down relaxed and Saigo walked off into Mujo's office to sit behind his desk he'd talk with Jo in there.

Yōna siged but noddd and gave in sitting down and sitting still as he and Ryner  began talking about random shit or rather Ryner  was asking him random questions Yōna was answering and scratching Neve's belly. Leaving Mujo to seek out Saigo.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:44 am

Mujo followed behind Saigo silently. He was curious now, Saigo's comment making him much akin to Neve. When he walked into his office, he sighed and closed the door, locking it behind him. He wanted at least the illusion of privacy for the time being.

He flopped down, extremely ungraceful for someone of his status, but he was at home and tired. He sat slouched with his legs spread wide, like he owned the world and his head tilted back, eyes closed for only a few seconds before they were opening and he lowered his head and gaze to look at Saigo. "You sure as hell know how to get my attention when you need to...don't you?" he asked lowly before he snorted and beckoned Saigo with his hand. "Alright, out with it...what do you know that I don't?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 am

Saigo walked about Mujo's office taking in the different things there each item there having meaning to  Mujo. "You truly have no memories at all of the past no inklimgly of a memory a glimpse." Saigo said as he paused and turned to looked at Mujo leaning against the desk to looks at him. "Mind you I was not overly certain of anything until this morning and then that'd csttanity was not confirmed until just A moment ago when you fed....." Saigo said. " and that boy had to do with the Grimm."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:06 am

Mujo frowned and sat up, his seriousness coming over him just as quickly as Saigo's had. "I don't remember much of anything honestly..." he said lowly in answer to Saigo's question. "I remember pieces of my childhood- how my father used to treat me as a kid, but nothing from the time I was 12 until my brother's accident...Everything else between then is blank...I can't remember anything at all...not even how I became as sick as I was or why...only that I was dying and was living from day to day on pure insanity..."

He paused though, raising an eyebrow. "So are you telling me that I'm a Grimm with no memories of ever being one?" he asked lowly. He was confused, but very curious.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 am

Saigo looked at him quietly nodding after a moment. "That is exactly what I am tellining you. You are a Grimm. Not just any Grimm the King of the Grim which is peharps why Tamashii and others have a great disdain for you. As a Grimm you of course held no deep emotional attachments to anyone or anything Mujo. The little bit I have been able to track down a time witch found you believing you to be the source of her undoing seduced you to her bed using you to give unto her an hier of uncanny power which she would use to kill you and as you lay there dying kill him but the best part she wod make certain you would not remember until to late. She cursed you stripped your memories of being a Grimm removed any knowledge of how to feed and moved to jump to her own time laughing but as she did you moved lunging forwards cursing her and casting a powerful spell of protection on the unborn child within her womb." 

Saigo sighed looking at Mujo shaking his head before looking over at the door. "You are King of the Grimm's Mujo So. And you are my son. but Ichigo was never an Ansho he was always Ichigo So......he was always your son Mujo....." Saigo was quiet not sure if that would change how Mujo viewed Ichigo any if at all? He doubted it though Mujo was,t the sort to ever let go of someone once he got ahold of them....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:28 am

Mujo sat up in his seat and looked at Saigo for a long while in silence. He was just told that he was a Grimm, but not just any Grimm. Mujo was the king of the Grimm. Sitting back in shocked silence, he looked at Saigo and then finally spoke, "So let me get this shit straight..." he said lowly, his mind working to process what his father had just told him. "I'm supposed the be the king of the Grimm with some kind of curse on me?" he asked lowly as he worked to process things.

"Not only are you telling me i'm the king of the Grimm who had no attachment to anything or anyone, you're also telling me that I have a son by blood, and that Ichigo is in fact my son. This is just too weird Saigo...do you realize how crazy that sounds? You do, don't you?" he asked as he looked at his father. "I know crazy Saigo, and the things you're telling me right now is making you sound just as crazy as me."

Last edited by Aoi on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:45 am

Saigo looked at Mujo as he said he knew crazy and the things that he was saying was making him sound even more crazy then Mujo was. "Yeah I know." He agreed looking at Mujo relaxed there so easily. He didn't  fuss or worry he looked Mujo sighing as he closed his eyes nodding. "Yeah. Your the the King of the Grimm and while I don't buy all the information about none attachments there are things I can believe but its all up to you in the end...." Saigo said waving his hand.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:04 am

Mujo sat there for a while longer in silence, staring at Saigo. Of course this shit was a lie. It was, wasn't it? No...it couldn't be a lie if it was coming from Saigo. Saigo wouldn't do that. "If this is coming from you...I have no choice but to accept it as the truth...you know I wouldn't believe anyone else..." he said lowly, finally speaking after Saigo confirmed it a second time for him.

He had a real son related to him by blood, a kingdom and he was a true noble. He was a noble, but he was a noble Grimm...how was he a Grimm if he couldn't even remember how to be one? "Saigo...how do I be the king of them...if I don't even know how to be one myself?" he asked suddenly, after having fallen silent and moved his gaze to stare at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:22 am

Saigo sighed as he looked at Mujo. "And there in lies the Question. All answers could be pried instantly to me in but a single solitary moment.....but in doing so.....I....would even should you fight me on actively seek out an equally fitting punishment for such a trespass."  Saigo leaned there looking at Mujo regarding him quietly. "I'm not sure of all the details but Ichi was murmmering about drinking down to the depths of ones soul but not staying there too long...." 

Saigo sighed again it almost seemed to be becoming something in that moment of a bad habit. He walked up and looked down at Mujo. Saigo was Death he had a soul as all beings do.....but.....the one time in the past as Soren one attempted to bleed him out they.......Saigo looked at Mujo and held out his wrist with clean unbroken skin. "If you wish to try you can....a Grimm feeds by drinking the darkness of another's soul. I am death. So naturally I my blood my very essenence and being is dark.....but it was told to me once by another Dirty who thought to rip out Soren's soul.....that what he saw in the bloody depths was his own. I have no intention of opening your living file if I don't have to......but perhaps you yourself can if you can hold on and I don't sense you breaking can look into your own death's mirror....the discarded shadows left behind as life moves forever forward....I'll warn you now Jo....Death's Mirror is not the same as a life record....it is fragments moments that for whatever reason mean the most and are what shape and define use....but they don't always fill in the blanks enough to make any real sense...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 am

Mujo had heard Saigo, but it was all so overwhelming. It was so much to take in and he was so confused. He was a Grimm, a being who fed on the darkness of others and converted it into their own energy, not only was he a Grimm, he was the king of them, and his son whom he didn't even remember having was also one, and was truly his son by blood. To top things off, here was his father offering to let him try and unlock his memories on his own through drinking until he got it right.

He lowered his gaze to his Saigo's exposed wrist, his dull gray eyes seeming distant as well as intent. "Saigo...I know it won't kill you like this but...I don't want to do anything wrong...what if I mess up?" he asked lowly as he finally let his gaze travel back up to look at Saigo's face. "I'm not afraid of breaking or afraid of staring into Death's Mirror...what I'm afraid of is messing this up somehow...and what could happen if I do..." he admitted lowly. Though this wasn't his normal way of looking at things, this was a whole new world for Mujo. He had no memories of being who he was, and he didn't know how to regain his memories, or even how to feed properly as a Grimm. He was afraid mostly of hurting Saigo in some way. If he messed up and something went wrong, he didn't know what would happen, and that is what made Mujo afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2