Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... Empty
PostSubject: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:25 am

He was in Tokyo so was she for that matter. Her followers had sprung a carefully laid trap back in America. Although the boy himself slipped through there fingers they managed to gain his blood and distilled what they needed out of it to bring her back. She then removed the seal on Chitose and sent an angry vengeful wrongfully so spirit on Saigo Takusen figuring he'd be the end of Saigo so she told him as he had knelt there. That left him to remove the other four. But the evil hate in her eyes made him uneasy always did. He had obeyed after birth getting in the urn so as to avoid her wrath and getting killed before he learned his abilities. Right now she was with a hard sand statue of him.....while he himself bolted she hated them so they had to be complete opposite of her right?

Running through the streets with a large clay gourd strapped to his back he scented......family. Blood kin, long red hair messy around this guys shoulders. Monk's robes a wicked looking skull necklace, wooden gets and a guitar on his back. An opposite to him an sleeveless zip up red hoodie undone, skin tight jeans with red inlay in the black material heavy combat boots chains around his waist. His short white hair was messy on his head unkept and stunning vivid teal eyes. He without thinking twice moved to glomp this wild looking monk felt the energy condense between them instantly before he was repelled like a sling shot backwards hitting the ground and slidding a bit seeing the azure sky cloudless he noted as he spun about before stopping. Once the wild ride stopped......he let his head fall back and started laughing......like a kid enjoying a wild ride. 

"Wow wicked that was a wild ride. What a rush!" He said his voice was warm silken with a feminine edge deep but not too much and sensual all the same. He moved flipping up to his feet grinning like a mad man. "Wicked.....I didn't see that coming.....wicked......you one of them right? Your a Takusen right?" He called looking at him as he walked back up unphased. The five Takusen brothers were all connected to him both his elder brothers and his fathers.....Lilith's master plan to be there undoing and he wanted no part of it......if he represented anything it was spirit......and he was full if it.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:39 am

By now, he had stopped after feeling the sudden force of Worm Eater and turned to look at the one that had been repelled. Scythe slung over his shoulder and geta...he was indeed a very unorthodox reaper. He looked at the one who had asked him if he was a Takusen and then tilted his head. "I am...technically..." he answered lowly. "I'm not by blood, but my sire is one..." he explained as he looked at Yona.

"Who the hell wants to know?" he asked snidely. He was, once again, in a pissy mood. Always tired and he was hungry too. Cranky and pissy because he was tired and still working- had been since two days ago with no rest...it only served to make him hateful.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 am

He looked at him as he said his sire was. And from what he was told Sire's tended to pick those who felt like family to them like kinship. He shook his head though at the pissy mood not at all upset about it. He did regard him a moment. "Me? I'm Fuyōna Takusen." He answered easily looking at Mujo. Honestly his eyes were tired he looked tired despite having dull grey eyes many might mistake him for always being tired.......

Yōna looked at Munjo a moment longer before sighing and taking a deep breathe. "I need to find them....I need to find the five True Kings.....before anything else happens. Chitose is after Saigo.....but....." He looked at Mujo. "I'm not worried about Sai he won't go down easily. I have to find Ryner.....I hope I can help him." Yōna said worried. "Back in America a trap had been set an elaborate set up to gain Ryner  Takusen. They missed catching him but when they wounded him the blade was enchanted....enspelled so that when called it will force him to obey. They want they power contained within his eyes within his being. They say he's protected by Mujo Takusen, but they find it funny because they say this is the one time he won't be able to interfere with there plans.....they want his power to finish what they started when they stole his blood in America. Everything they did there was to gain him.....so please will you help me? I know the spell on him I can undo it if I can get to him before they invoke it.......listen even if you need to feed its cool take my blood please but we can't take long......they said there mistake was killing him then......and not keeping a closer eye on the bitch who was supposed to completely erase his mind and make him into a puppet......." 

Yōna looked at him pausing a moment when he thought about Lilith's rants on the way here......Yōna was an Original a crusnik but he also had a heartbeat a death pulse by doing this by offering up his blood he was willingly putting his life in this man's hands....all to save a nephew he had never met....."Wait.....your him aren't you? You're Mujo......If you are there isn't time.....please help me find Ryner  and save him from her......Saigo, Kira, Neikan, Rei and Kibatsu are both my fathers and my brothers......if you don't believe me take my blood....the proof is there my intentions everything....." 
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 am

Mujo just sighed and closed his eyes. Bags, even though he was a vampire, had started to form under his eyes and he had even darker circles than usual under his eyes. He was completely exhausted. If he shut his eyes for too long, he'd collapse. Opening his eyes after only a few seconds, he looked back at Yona and answered lowly, "I know who you are...I knew everything before you even said it..."

"I'm Mujo So...Takusen...is special and is a name I've not chosen to take..." he answered in response to Yona's question though. "Ryner is safe...and Saigo is alive...Chitose however...well...he's not around anymore..." he said as he shifted his scythe. "If you're wanting me to help you save the royals...they don't need saving...their family is fucked up, but they've fought them more than once...they're beyond prepared for Lilith..." he said, shrugging off Yona's haste. "As for Ryner....he's safe. Beyond safe actually...if they think they're going to control him, they're funny as fuck..."

Even with his words, the offer of food after working for three days straight had him moving closer and closer to this child. He was indeed young, and Mujo could scent it, feel it and hear it. A death pulse, and a heartbeat...even if he wanted it, he wouldn't take it. Turning away, he shifted his scythe from one shoulder to the other and turned around and began to move again. "If you don't believe me though...I was on my way home..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:49 am

Yōna looked at him. He knew it all before Yōna even had the chance to say it. Which meant.....only one thing he wanted to know if Yōna would be honest with him. "It's not that I don't believe you. I have no reason not to." Yōna said looking at him as he turned to head home no doubt. "But I'd still like to come. I'll feel better seeing he's alright...." He said falling into step with Mujo although he looked down at the sidewalk as he walked with Mujo. 

"Even though I offered you won't take it from me. You need it....." He side glanced at Mujo Yōna had never been bitten by anyone before. Having spent since birth sealed until now it had been Lilith's attempt to make him hate the world. Although Liltith seemed to have a real hate for her son's she was focused on Mujo So. He looked up as he walked with Mujo able to hear his own heart beat as easily as Mujo no doubt. "Why? Is there something wrong with my blood even as an 'original'.....that means you can't take it? Is this pulse inside of me a defect?" He asked as he walked with Mujo. Lilith seemed to think so pissed off it was there. A true vampire didn't have a pulse he wasn't killed because he was a vampire therefore still of use to her. His idea on that....she could go piss up a rope. "Or does it mean....its more dangerous for me if someone takes my blood.....I don't know because....I've never been allowed to bond with any of my kin in any fashion....I've always been on the outside looking in....the Unwanted Prophet." He said lowly. But he smirked. "I can live with her not wanting me.....if she wants someone its unhealthy.....I just feel like.....you'll answer me honestly....its why you wanted me to tell you honestly who I was right?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:00 am

Mujo paused, turning to look back at Yona. "Kid, let me tell you something..." he began lowly as he turned bodily around to look at Yona. "I'm tired, and I'm hungry...but I won't take from you because you're special and you're young...with the mood I'm in now, I'd be doing you no favor at all by feeding from you..."

He was tired and easily frustrated. One wrong move and he'd traumatize the poor kid. "If I fed from you now, I'd hurt you way more than I'd help you...sadly..I'm not like Rei or Neikan...I'm more like Saigo than anything..." he explained as he looked at him with tired eyes. "As for your heartbeat? Yes it's the main reason I won't feed from you as I am right now...I could risk traumatizing you, or even worse- killing you...the fact you have a heartbeat makes you special, a treasure among vampires...you can know the feeling of your own warmth, and the feeling of needing something other than blood...you can know what it feels like to be human...for those of us who aren't human anymore, it's a wish that a lot of us would want to have again...of course...my humanity never mattered anyway...I was just going to die if something wasn't done..." he explained, adding he would have died off-handedly.

Last edited by Aoi on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:15 am

Yōna paused and listened as Mujo told him all of this but that he was a treasure among them. He listened to Mujo speak about such things but instead of pushing further he nodded. "Alright. For the first time I don't feel so terrible about the heart that beats in my chest. I...have questions things I wish to understand but for now they can wait. Since you're willing to have my company I'll hold them until you've had a chance to fed and rest and then if you're willing to answer them." Yōna said looking at him rather accepting.."I know I just met you Mujo....but honestly in these last few moments since then....I can say I'm glad your alive....,.and i ...." Here Yōna paused sighing. "There something about you....that something inside of me says even if you weren't kin I'd want the chance to be friends with you.....if you'd have me as one...," because he cast off Lilith and her goons he was right now alone in this world and the one he was drawn too the one he found was Mujo......he knew there was just something about this Monk he wanted to be friends with. "Alright so not this time but....another. When hunger is not gnawing at you....my offer still stands because...,.something tells me...I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 am

Mujo snorted at his words though. "Yeah? Glad I'm alive...you're one of few who are happy I survived...." he said lowly, almost coldly. It was something Mujo himself wasn't even sure he was happy about now. He was missing chunks of memories, chunks of his life and something in him told him that he was really a terrible person...something told him everyone wanted him dead because he'd done some horrible thing in the memories he had lost. "Maybe trusting me is going to be everyone's downfall one day...but until then...I'm going home..." he said as he turned and began to walk again.

He knew that there were things he didn't want to know, but they were things he also needed to know. Things that he needed to know because he felt empty, like pieces were missing. Maybe eventually, he'd be able to ask his brother or Tamashii...until then...he'd have to keep his problems to himself. For Ryner's and Zuma's sake, he'd keep on going until the pieces fell into place and he became what he knew in the back of his mind he really was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 am

Yōna looked at Mujo who was upset tired and pissy. Something was bothering him. And to say that he was wanted dead, that people didn't want him around. Yōna fell into step with him again as he seemed to be falling into a cycle of self hate but was burying it. He walked with Mujo heading to his place with him. One of the few....and that maybe trusting him was going to be everyone's downfall someday. He was silent for a while as they walked along looking ahead as he walked with him. 

"Sorry.....but I can't believe that your some terrible person. It's true that I don't know your past. Its true that I just met you, and all....." Yōna looked over at him as he walked with Mujo So. "But.....I know why Lilith is after you. It's not because your dark or evil, its because she wants to target everything you hold dear in order to make you hate the Takusen family. That so long as they exist she'll keep attacking. She wants Ryner  because when wants him to obey her and reconstruct her with all of my brothers powers......" 

Yōna said nothing for a moment pausing in speach as he walked with Mujo before sighing. "But her main goal is to is to gain control of Kiba and in doing so gain control she feels of every living vampire." He walked with Mujo...."I'm not sure of all of her goals I don't know them.....but she said the only way to make you into something your not.....is to gain the power to make your only blood heir hers.....that she wants to make him obedient to her. I told her I wanted no part of it and that when I found you I'd tell you.....Lilith simply laughed threatened to seal me away again.....and capture your flesh and blood heir that even telling you won't matter because you won't know who he is any more then I do" Yōna side glanced at him....."She said you'd have to get Sai to break the seal on your records since your still alive.....but by the time I found you Sai would be dead and unable to help you anymore. She said......that only Saigo knows how to access your past.....Lilith said....that you would hate him if I told you....that you would want him dead for not breaking the seal on your records and giving you back your past memories...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:32 am

"I've known he had the choice of letting me know my past or not..." he began lowly as they walked along the sidewalk and he side glanced at Yona. "I know what Saigo is able to do...but until I'm ready to ask, he'll keep quiet and let me go..." he said and turned his attention back to the streets.

"Lilith's goals mean nothing to me...I'll kill her and ruin all of her plans...I'll not let her define my fate anymore than I let the gods define it...." he said coldly. "I've not been crushed into a mold by anyone, not even my father...I'll never let her or anyone fit me into a mold or tuck me away in a neat little box...I'm not a neat, clean cut guy who will sit with his hands in his lap while mommy and daddy scold him...I'm the kind of guy who would rather slap them across the fucking face and tell them to shut their mouths..." he told Yona as he side glanced at him again. "I'm not a good guy all the time Yona, and if you think I am, you're lying to yourself...sometimes I do things out of selfishness and vanity. I'm a bastard and even the Reapers hate me for it. Saigo is my father, and I will not even let him define me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 am

Yōna looked at him as they walked along. "Funny thing is.....what I know of Saigo....he'd never try to define you. Never try to make you be something or someone your not.....even though I've spent all of this time sealed I could still sense and feel them. I have always been aware of them...I get the impression he has a pretty good idea of what you were like then and doesn't care. He's decided he wanted you and that was the end of it.." He said walking with him. "I don't believe your some saintly being always good and pure. If you were you'd be boring honestly..." He said as he walked with him shoving his hands in his pockets. "I've been told Saigo is the embodiment of anger and hate." He looked at Mujo looking at him but sighed softly. 

"But honestly.....it's because I don't sense perfection out of you.....that I know I want to be friends with you. Selfish perhaps. Vain maybe. It matters little to me." He said walking with Mujo. "But if I were to outcast you for that I would need to outcast Kiba and the others. I would need to outcast myself as well." He looked over at Mujo as he walked with Mujo. "In the end most actions are done for selfish reasons. Saving someone. Killing someone, living and even loving someone as much as people would try to claim its unselfish they would be lying." Yōna said as he walked looking ahead as he walked with him.

Fuyōna walked looking at the closing distance as he walked with Mujo to his home. "Kill her. It matters not to me. Although she brought me into this world I have no feelings for her. I want to be friends with you Mujo because you are real. Those who allow themselves to be molded are hollow beings hardly worth my time....." He looked at Mujo out of the corner of his eye before looking ahead again. "Mujo.....are you trying to make me hate you too? Are you trying to convince me to be like those other fools? I'm not Fuyōna my name means unwanted. I am the last of the Takusen princes the last one the unwanted one who is supposed to obey and kill off any who have the bloodline of the Takusen's at her will. I am no more a molded being then you are make me hate you? No. Even should your memories return to you and you know your past it will not change. Your movements whisper of power and danger but also determination and confidence. No Mujo I don't think your always a good man but nor do I believe your an evil one either. Your just someone I'm certain beyond all your ups and downs I would take great pleasure in being your family and friend." 
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:12 am

Mujo sighed as he walked along. "Hating me is always a choice- one I try not to choose for others. If you grow to hate me, that's on you. I'm only stating the facts here kid." He paused and turned to face Yona again, a stern look on his face. "I hate that woman for trying to own what is mine and that is the only reason I'll kill her. She's in the way and trying to take away everything that's mine...I won't have it," he said coldly.

"Fuyōna is only a name and not a definition. You make your name either a symbol of self hate or you wear it with pride. There is no in between kid. If you don't want that name to be your definition, then wear it like a coat of armor and tell everyone else to go fuck themselves...as for the Takusen name...well...we both know what the other brothers will have to say about that..." he said before he turned and finally walked up the stairs to his apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:33 am

Fuyōna shrugged. "Personally I don't care what it means. It's what I've been told." He said as he walked with him up the stairs to his apartment. "But as to hating you not fucking possible." He said as he ascended the steps with him.

Yōna walked with Mujo despite all of his ire right now it didn't matter to him. Yōna looked at Mujo out of the corner of his eye as he walked with him. Trying to take away all that he had. What belonged to him. And the Takusen's name. The brothers could tell him. He walked with him. To have something like this? To have something he was unwilling to have loose. "To....have someone unwilling to let anyone take them from them. To mean so much to someone....." Yōna mused speaking lowly to himself. He looked over at Mujo again but spoke a bit louder. "You sound like Saigo, like Rei and Neikan....what I've heard them say through the mirror of illusions. They'll kill anyone who tries to take away what is there's....." 

Yōna was quiet as they approached the door to Mujo's place for a moment longer before sighing. "I won't bother you long once my worries are calmed I'll take off...." Yōna said figuring he'd go find a place to stay. "I can always find you again later....let you get some rest." He said looking at Mujo out of the corner of his eye. His name a means of self hate or armor.....in the end though he was the odd man out. Although he met Mujo he didn,t known his family other then Lilith out of them he liked Mujo way better and because of that.....he wouldn't be a bother....Yōna figured he'd find an apartment somewhere and hold up while learning about his family bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:40 am

Mujo paused and looked at Yona. "Baka..." he said lowly and put a hand on his head. "Having family means you're never in the way...you can stay here all you want..." he said and ruffled his hair before he let his hand fall to his side and he put his hand in his kimono and pulled out his keys.

"Besides...if I said you couldn't stay here and Saigo found out...he'd kick my ass..." he mumbled lowly as he unlocked the door and walked in. "Oi!Ryner? Zuma? Anyone home?" he called as he walked in and took his geta off at the door before walking in, barefoot. He never wore house slippers out of personal laziness. That, and he completely hated them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 am

Yōna blinked when Mujo ruffled his hair affectionately while calling him an idiot before saying he could stay as long as he liked and then mumbled Saigo would kick his ass if he kicked Yōna out. He also took off his shoes because it was he supposed custom here. Although he blinked when a bundle of energy did what Yōna could not. Tackled Mujo to the floor long loose waves of blue floated down as the man in absolutely nothing pinned Mujo to the floor.....Zuma was soaking wet....

Zuma hadn't gone with Mujo because Mujo wanted him to go with Ichigo. The case Ichigo had gotten was dangerous and Ichigo was still new to all of this. Zuma though had arrived just before Mujo and in time to see Ryner  go out with Nerve. "Ryner , take Neve, toy place..." Zuma said all the while nuzzling Mujo. "Ryner  said thirty. Get Neve ball." Ryner  had been babysitting her more or less and studying but had promised her if she was good he'd get her a ball or other toy.....Nevicrista had been perfect while he finished his test so he was keeping his word to her. 

Zuma sat on Mujo looking down at him before tipping his head. "Jo feed yes?" He asked as he reached up and moved his hair from around his neck and torso letting it fall to one side. Inazuma had had just long enough to shower and clean up but not dress when Mujo called his name. Zuma being Zuma came instantly. 

"Wow...he's fast." Yōna said blinking he thought he could move fast but Zuma made him look slow. But Yōna couldn't help but flinch as he was looking at Zuma everywhere bit his face had intracte tattoo's not realizing it might look like disgust the way he was cringing he spoke softly. "The way those lines wrap around your frame.....didn't it hurt?" 

Zuma tipped his head looking at Yōna. "Everytime Zuma bad.....Zuma punished." He said reaching down with one hand to touch some of the lines. "Bad all time. Jo take bad away." 

Yōna shook his head. "What could you possibly have done to be punished in such a way?" He asked flabbergasted.

"Zuma bad. Zuma not right. Not you...Zuma beast...animal he say. Talk not right..... Good Zuma human...." He retorted laying down on Mujo.

"Shit. Not being like me doesn't, make you bad. " Yōna retorted. "And your not an animal. Your fine the way you are so don't tell me your bad for being the way you are cause I won't believe it." 

Zuma smiled as he rested there giving Mujo access to his throat. "Jo like Zuma. Jo say Zuma no bad. Jo like you." He said relaxed and Zuma knew he did. Regardless of wither or not Saigo would kick his ass Mujo wouldn't have brought this one home if he didn't like him. Zuma looked back at Mujo. "Neve miss Jo make surprise...." He said as happily kept Mujo pinned beneath his wet frame. At home Zuma would happily disregard clothes all the time but he still wore them just didn't understand why some preferred the restricting ones.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:04 am

Mujo had hit the floor with a thud. He swore the people below them hated him. "Right, right...take it easy Zuma..." he said lowly, trying to calm a very excited Zuma down. "Ryner said he'd be back in thirty minutes...guess that means you'll have to wait Yona..." he said as he looked up at Yona from where he was pinned to the floor from.

Frowning though, he looked at Zuma's body. "He was tattooed everytime he did something his adoptive parents didn't like...it was his punishment for not acting like a normal person...but he wasn't raised by normal people...so he didn't develop like normal people. He can't change no matter how hard he tries...it's how his body grew, how he adapted as a small child...they tried to force him to be something he's not and were hurting him...everytime he stands upright, he's putting strain on his body...it really does hurt him...we had him examined by doctors to make sure he was ok after I found him...they said he'd never be able to change unless he went through surgery...and the recovery time is too long for him to be away from work...he'll refuse it no matter what I say...but I like him no matter how he wants to be..." he explained before he smiled and put a hand on Zuma's head.

"She did? Well...we'll just have to let her show me won't we?" he said as he ran a hand through Zuma's hair before he sighed and closed his eyes. "Damn Saigo and his cursed work load...I love it, but it's so fucking hard to stay awake for so long..." he complained before he opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around Zuma's neck and pulled him down to him. "Good thing you're always full of energy....huh Zuma?" he asked as he leaned in and sank his fangs in, likely seeming a bit harsh. But he was feeling starved more and more lately. He was constantly hungry and didn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:36 am

"Zuma no change....." He said lowly relaxed against Mujo as he fed. Mujo wanted him no matter what and liked him this way. " change....Loose...."

Yōna nodded. "You won't be able to move like you do if you change..." 

Zuma looked at him and smiled. "Right." But he brought one hand up as Mujo fed laying on his partner. "Zuma lots. Jo have...yes, yes Neve happy surprise...." He answered reassuringly. Because his gift was lightening or electricity his body was constantly building up energy. 

Yona watched them it almost seemed cruel on Mujo's part. Almost if not for Zuma's words. Mujo was so very tired but took the energy he needed from Zuma who had more then enough to donate without slowing down. As Mujo fed Zuma ran his fingers through Mujo's red hair loving the feel of it in his fingers he leaned his head down giving better access as he closed his eyes inhaling Mujo's scent. Zuma playfully licked the side of his neck teasing Mujo a bit but if his partner and lover wasn't so tired he'd actually feed. Not that Zuma overly cared about the downstairs neighbours if he did he wouldn,t tackle Mujo like this. But for Zuma this was the easiest way to be able to hold him.

Yōna shook his head. "It's fine. I'm just glad there was someone here so you could feed." He answered then blinked at the man leaning in the door frame speaking his name often called his attention speaking it often usually called him and made him grouchy. But Saigo wasn,t looking at Yōna he was looking at Mujo. A touch worried as the change had slowed and stopped the illness from consuming him......but now blood alone was holding him less and less. Before Yōña could say anything the oddly effeminate man glanced at him. "Go on and have a seat. We'll talk in a bit Fuyōna. " 

Yōna did as was asked of him setting down his gourd but watched worried. The Saigo he last saw was the teen but never got his blood scent....so didn't realize who this was.

"If you still need more after you've taken all that you can safely from Zuma you can finish taking what you need from me...." Saigo said relaxed Mujo called him there knew he was doing it and of course had his reasons. All of which were fine....but Saigo wasn't snapping because he knew now what was doing this to Mujo......question was how much did he remember....so while he watched and waited Saigo was letting the darkness of his hate and anger boil and churn inside of himself bottling it up so as to lace his own blood with the intense dark energy.....being Soren he was death, hate, anger, all of those lovely dark emotions and energy......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am

Once he had finished feeding, he gently, yet silently, asked Zuma to let him up as he looked at Saigo, licking his lips. "Damn it Saigo...you know I fucking hate it when you give me that look..." he said lowly as he sat up and readjusted his kimono before standing up and stretching. "Fine fine...if it'll make you stop giving me that look, I'll finish with you..." he said as he made his way lazily over to Saigo.

His eyes were tired, and his skin was paler than usual. He was obviously suffering for his memory loss now. "Saigo...before you start on me though...I know..." he said before he smiled at his father. "I can't remember hardly anything...chunks of time and memories are gone...I only remember my childhood and after my brother's accident...anything in between is gone..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:36 am

Saigo looked at him as he complained about the 'fatherly' look that Sai was giving him walking to him in no real hurry. But he answered Sai''s unspoken question. Saigo sighed softly nodding before letting the dark energy saturate his own blood. Reaching up he brought his hand to Mujo's chin. "There are some things I have been able to put together the majority unfortunately I have not been able to find.....there is only one absolute record in this world and I am unwilling to access it for the unhealing wound it would leave behind in the seal breaking wake......for now though.....I'll simply settle for your ass finishing from me.....while I see what I can find going down another avenue." Saigo said as he guided Mujo closer. "Take from me now.....and I will tell you what I have learned if you wish to know."  Sai said tipping his head allowing access to his throat.....normally he wouldn't care if it was his wrist but with this much dark energy he didn't feel like loosing feeling in his wrist due to the smaller veins. Reaching up he opened the side of his neck for Mujo dragging a thin small cut into his flesh the blood that flowed forth was such a dark shade of crimson it was nearly black......and it was thick slow flowing.....so heavily saturated with power......

Zuma moved over having let Mujo up and climbed onto his pillow laying down. He was wet and needed to dry off before dressing and while he had figured out how to bath close enough to what others did drying off was another story. Zuma laid curled half on the pillow the upper half of his frame was using Yōna as a rest. Yōna wasn't on his pillow it was just Zuma's way of making him feel welcome.

Yōna looked at Saigo as he seemed to be emitting a heavy thick dark aura one that sang of all that he was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:45 am

Mujo just sighed and closed his eyes. Intoxicating- for Mujo who was a Grimm who hadn't fed his Grimm half in what was likely centuries now, he was starving and the smell of the thick, rick darkness in Saigo's blood was intoxicating to him now. "Regardless...if there are no alternatives, you'll have to do it..." he said lowly as he opened his eyes back to look at his father. "I'll eventually need to know...I'm tired of not understanding half of who or what I am..." he said lowly before he leaned in and sank his fangs in.

Starved, he began feeding instantly. His hand coming up to tangle in Saigo's shirt front. He clung to Saigo because he wasn't willing to let Saigo move, t let him try to end his feeding early. He would feed and feed until he was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:05 am

Saigo sighed softly closing his eyes and tipped his head. "If there is no other choice I will.....or if it comes to the point it is what you want regardless of the price but for now.....feed until you are full....you can not hurt me no matter how much you take." Sai said as he reached up placing his hand to the back of Mujo's head letting him feed but more importantly for his child who as a Grimm was starving to death slowly.....his hand was simply an assurance Saigo wouldn't make him stop. Until Ban, the taking back of his own core, and finally what he realized and put together he realized if he didn't do this before long Mujo would start getting sick again and he would loose him. Saigo was unwilling to loose Mujo who looked into Saigo's darkness found him and never tried to make him become sweet and nice to others despite there picking and hitting each other it was more like playing then fighting or Mujo attempting to change the core of who he was. Right now though Saigo leaned against the wall head tipped to the side stroking Mujo's hair and relaxed as his other arm wrapped around his 'son' while he fed. Today.....Mujo would end his starving...."If I'm right once you finish feeding from me you will no longer be starving.....the hunger will finally be satisfied." 

Yōna watched unsure of what was going on. Saigo was so very dark and overwhelming, but Mujo didn't seem put off rather he seemed to desire all of it wanting to consume that darkness and according to Saigo Mujo could drink it in to his hearts content and never harm him.

"Jo and Sai.....bond." Zuma said lowly. "Jo and Sai different but same. Same but different. Fit like family born always." He smiled as Yōna absently began smoothing Zuma's hair for him. "Sai daddy pack. Jo alpha here. Is good."

Yōna looked at them as he realized why Lilith was wanting to make Mujo hate them all and want to kill them. Because unlike anyone else out there even among there own family neither Saigo or Mujo would want anything about those around them to change they simply wanted people to be true to the core of there beings.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Mujo fed, and fed- seemingly an endless session of Mujo clinging to his father as he took long, deep gulps of the life giving liquid that Saigo offered. It was the first time in months now that he could truly say that feeding made him feel truly satisfied and full.

Once done, he finally pulled away and licked his lips and opened his eyes to look at Saigo with those dull gray eyes of his. Tired as he was, his eyes finally looked like they had a little life back in them now. "If it takes too long to find anything...I'll get impatient. I'll try to be patient for a little while, but you know me Saigo..." he answered lowly before he let go of Saigo's shirt front finally and turned to look at Yona.

"I did say that Saigo is my father...we're more alike than anyone else. She likely wants to get rid of me...because no one can understand me. I'm so unpredictable that not even Saigo can understand me completely...I'm an enigma that she'll never be able to control or understand and that's why she hates me," he explained as he walked over to stand in front of Yona. "We're the same in how we look at others. I only care that people are true to their personalities...if you're not you...you're a waste of my time. I'm not the kind of guy who wants to see the pretty side of things all the time. I'm grungy and like to get down and dirty. I've seen some of the darkest shit you'll ever see in this world and I want to see more..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:05 am

Saigo snorted and nodded."oh I know it all to well." He said nodding seeing him looking much better as he nwas much much Fuller and better. He was doing better now that he had fed and that Sai had laced his blood with his dark energy.

Yōna listened to Mujo speak about wanting to see the true face of those around them. He nodded as he listened to Mujo speak seeing an energy a vitality to him that he just had not had a few minutes ago. Zuma sat there looking at them all sitting there relaxed then sniffed the air stretching moving to curl against Mujo's leg's. 

Ryner  walked in then carrying Neve in his arm a small bag in his other hand with several small small glittering balls inside. Her tails dancing as she was very happy but she glanced over seeing Mujo and perking up. "Papa's Home!" Neve exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Mujo smiled and turned around the moment he heard Neve's words and went over to her, picking her up and cradling her in his arms. "There's my girl...Did you have fun getting toys with your brother?" he asked her happily. Though he wasn't good with people, he was really well with children and loved them with everything in him. He was, unlike many, perfectly content to play with children and goof off all day so long as he got to hear them laugh and have fun. Many would argue it's because of his lack of a childhood, others would say that it was because Mujo was a child himself. Both could be true in combination.

He looked at Ryner after a few minutes of nuzzling Neve and kissing her. "Ryner, you've got a visitor," he said lowly as he let Neve down to go play. "Saigo...I want to know after I make sure everything here is ok..." he told his father as he glanced at him before he turned to walk to his favorite chair and sit down. His legs and feet were tired, and his body ached. He had been working for three days. Swinging around his scythe and fighting against his targets had left him completely exhausted, but rest wasn't an option yet.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:09 am

Neve giggled and wiggled in his grasp her ear's and tails twitching as she yipped and played a bit before answering and pausing in happily licking Mujo nodding."Mmm I had lot's of fun! Ryner  let me pick a out a bunch of toys!" she said happily as she easily shifted to Mujo and snuggled up there. 

Ryner blinked at the mention of company and glanced over at Yōna who looked at him nodding hello. Yōna stood up looking at Ryner  and sighed. "Just wanted to make sure my twisted mother didn't do any perminate damage to you...." he said and Ryner tipped his head before shrugging and saying nope.

Saigo looked at Mujo. "I will explain everything shortly even why my blood restored three days worth of exhaustion or more rapidly......something about you I've recently discovered I should say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......   Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sand Trap.....her cruelity knows no ends......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next