Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They returned early he was called back home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Rei shook his head. "I sent Kusatta away...because I wanted to try and get closer to you...but instead..." he sobbed, the tears making his whole body shake. "You pushed away even more...I even told you to go to your room...so I could surprise you with Kusatta coming home....but now..." He didn't care now. He was being such a little kid, and he didn't care. He was too sensitive for this shit.

Last edited by Aoi on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Zan looked at him. Looked at Rei as if he had seriously... as his hand moved from his left eye to flick Rei in the forehead. A 'baka' gesture as he sighed King or no king. Really.....the man really could be childish. "If someone sent Kira away with one of your brothers you would not allow another close for worry of Kira. Waiting for any word of his well being. I am no different when it comes to Kusatta I know he is a skilled warrior but I'm going to fret and worry about him until he is safe at home again. As to the surprise. I am certianly happy to see and be reunited with Ku. But Rei...you....really didn't have to go to such great lengths to get closer to me"

Zan sighed as he reached into a pocket and pulled out a silken handkerchief, whipping off Rei's tears his hand moving down catching a bit of the vampire kings blood on his thumb he leaned forwards to whisper in his ear. "You never had to send the one I love away to get close to me Rei. I told you all I had ever wanted was to be accepted to not be alone, you could call me to work beside Ku or work with you. I have never hated you. I simply stopped trying to mean anything. You say you no longer fear the dark....then things will change you'll let me in..Zan said softly lowly as he sat back standing and licking Rei's blood off of his thumb but as he did so and while standing he sighed. "That being said...I still won't let you have Kusatta. You can come later if you like complain, argue swear, whatever you like but I have no intention of letting any separate us like this again. So you are welcome later on to spend as much time pleading your case....but right now I believe my beloved kept Fenrir safe over these last few centuries I spent some time creating this planet I could not put life on it that was you....I fully intend on making sure he enjoys his 'reward' for a job well done." Zan said wither or not Rei understood him he didn't know. Right now in this moment he wanted to be left alone to embrace and be embraced by Kusatta, but after and after Rei had rest and Fed. If he still wanted to spend time with Ku he was welcome to come to there room...and he could spend as much time as he liked there....as long as he didn't expect Zan to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:17 am

Rei stayed there, staring at Zan as he was flicked in the head, tears falling down his cheeks as he sniffed and sobbed. He was such a little kid. Why...why had he been forced into this world? Why had he been foolish enough to listen to Odin? Why... Clenching his fists into the material of his pants, he sobbed, closing his eyes and screaming, "Why the hell am I so stupid?! Why can't I even understand myself?!"

Frustrated and hurt. Confused and angry at himself...He cried even harder now. No longer angry or hurt because of Zan, he was upset at himself and, once again, blaming all of this on himself. If he could just understand people like he used to...none of this would have happened in the first place...

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry....I'm sorry..." he cried it over and over again, digging his claws into his leg as he screamed and cried. What had he done to deserve this horrible life he had now?
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:50 am

Zan looked down at him and it all had bottle necked the hurt the frustration all of and now he watched him dig his claws into his legs and it snapped. Zan very rarely if ever actually lost his temper. He hurt, he felt sorrow and love. Got frustrated and irritated but tried to never loose his temper. All of the light in the room the castle the area seemed to go out all at once as if someone had blown out the flame of a candle wick. His hands clenched into fists shimmering long black pointed nails dug savagely into the palms of his hands as light returned not as bright as before. He stood there the darkness seemed to be his hair as if the night sky in all of its various colours were made up of his hair his skin on the right side seemed to be made out of starlight shinning the left a faint glow as if the light had been put out or was a faded memory. His right eye seemed to be made of teal light and black dust flowed from were his left used to be. He was clothed in darkness and shadow. This was Zankokuna...."Stop it right fucking now." he snapped looking at the claws of Rei's fingers digging his own leg. "I'm not the light. I don't care about perfection I don't need you to be any one or anything. I don't fucking care if you are a human, a Deity or an lowly normal earth animal. I don't fucking care if you have power or powerless. I don't care about anything other then being accepted. The heart of darkness is not hate...it is fear and isolation. It is despair and loniless." Zan moved and was there grabbing Rei's wrists jerking them up and holding them firmly as he seemed to 'hold' the light around them prisoner he was so very angry and hurt.

"I am not rejecting you. I really don't care if your a king' the God of Balance or what. Before any titles before any of that you are a man. I seem to be misunderstood so I will make this clear. I want right now to go and feel my lovers embrace to be ravaged by him until I can no longer move." Zan sighed as he let go of his wrists and grabbed Rei's face between the palms of his hands looking at him, making him look back. "Tonight after you've had time to rest and feed, and I've had time long await time with Kusatta. You are welcome to come to the room. You say you miss him, that you no longer fear my presence...here it is. Here I am. You are more then welcome to come later tonight and spend as much time as like. Not as King not as the Deity of bpBalance or whoever the hell else you think you need to be....I need nor want none of it. Come as you are. Come as Rei, conflictions do not matter. All I am saying...is I will no longer allow you or anyone else to reject my presence. I am done with it. Like me or hate me that is up to you...but...where I am you are always welcome....just as you are....it was never a question of my accepting you...its you being willing to let me in." Zan said as he held Rei's face gently but firmly in his hands. Half of what he was he no longer lit up like before nor was his hair solid but more like flowing darkness rippling behind him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:06 pm

Rei shook his head as the tears fell silently now. Sniffing, he looked at Zan. "No...I know you don't want perfection...it's not..." he sniffed and looked down and then back up. "You are light...the perfect light...you aren't nearly as isolated and lonely as I am...even with all of these people around me...with all of this love and trust...I'm still isolated because I don't understand them, I don't understand them when they tell me they want something and I don't understand myself..." he explained lowly, his eyes puffy ans his pants torn and his clothes dirty now.

"How can I come as I am when I don't even know what I am Zan?..." he questioned lowly as he stood up out of Zan's grasp. "I'll come to you...because I want to be friends...I want to be family...I want to know..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Zan looked up at him he was mistaken....light? Did he not just say he was Darkness the Deity of Darkness? He stood as well looking at him. Looking at Rei quietly a moment looking at him. He sighed as he did. "When next we met Rei. If you wish to understand all that you do not. All that evades you. You will do as I ask. Do not resist me. Do not fight do doubt. Do not give yourself time to think....if you want to know......want to understand why then this one time... When you come before me you will do as I ask and try to be nothing....." Zan stood behind him as he sealed off his true form again walking up touching the side of his face.

"You will find I will not be so welcoming should you ignore me again and try to be anything. I will say it as many times as I need to until you hear it. Until it gets through....stop it. Stop trying to be anything or anyone for someone....you say I am the perfect light....I am not sure why. I have just said I am the Darkness."

Zan sighed softly and walked forwards past Rei and up to Kusatta he did look back at him though quietly regarding him. Looking at him. "Rei I am not perfect. I have my flaws....just like everyone else." he had no idea though that he....that Zankokuna was the very Deity Thanh Rasul had been searching for.....since the beginning of time the other one he needed to bring balance. Kusatta was not wrong at all when he said that Rei needed him.....Zan may love Kusatta with all his heart.,,,but unless he joined with Rei.s unless they accepted each other..,.Rei would continue too fall apart.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Rei looked at Zan, and then to Kusatta, who all the while had been silent, patiently waiting for the argument to come to a close. He wasn't an overly patient man, but he had gained a silent understanding through the centuries. He had learned that things were not always as they seemed here behind these castle walls.

Rei smiled sadly at Kusatta and Zan before he shook his head and told Zan. "A perfect being is often one who is flawed to the point of incomprehension..." Such wise words, but it was a saying that he had once been told as a god. He was never perfect, he was the god of balance, the god of all things that were complete contradictions. He nodded to Zan though, after a while of silence. "I'll come to you Zan...tonight will be the night we both learn things about one another we thought we never knew..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Zan turned his head and looked at Rei he regarded him quietly for a few moments before nodding. "Rei....I'll be waiting." Zan said looking at him as he came to a stop next to Kusatta surprisingly enough Zan wasn't winding up but rather calming down. Centuries ago his target had been...Aoi Rei. He had been desperate to link with Aoi's power. Now....Rei and Zan no longer let that aching call inside of him push him towards this man. He turned his head as he stood next to Kusatta ready to go. He loved and adored Kusatta like no other but the centuries when it came to Rei Takusen left Zankokuna feeling raw and exposed inside. He no longer.....knew what he felt inside when it came to Rei.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They returned early he was called back home   They returned early he was called back home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

They returned early he was called back home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2