Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) Empty
PostSubject: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 am

He stood there long red hair falling down his back fully healed in the living room. The black leather jeans he wore looked painted on the tears and belts done in such a way it all added to the allure he gave off. His shirt was heavily torn also black and the long trench length duster hide the heavy gun strapped to his right leg.

His appearance had changed since last he was known to have walked this world but dying and being brought back did that. His eyes were no longer dark emerald green and his hair that short stunning crimson red. Now they were a pale purple his eyes with a hint of crimson around the pupils and his crimson hair seemed to fade out in the bright light to a whitish tone. His claws were always present now coming off of his fingertips in points and yet there was still that baby doll prince regal look to him the look that bespoke his family line even if he didn't say his name. He knew his hostess was sleeping or should be sleeping in the next room. He walked this world again she had brought him back from death.

His gaze took in the words on the page the print that bespoke the idiocy that the Yakuza was currently doing......they had ascended to something noble and regal just what was that nephew of his doing? Shaking his head with a look of annoyed irritation he tossed the paper down on the couch without a second thought and made his way towards the door never mind Katarina swore he wasn't ready to be up and out yet, his heart beat fine he felt fine if anything he was highly annoyed they were going BACKWARDS for crying out loud they were much better then this they had brought the a regality and nobleness to the Hitogoroshi name and turned the Yakuza into something more meaningful then a bunch of paid thugs and bullies........

Kurimuzon-aru Hitogoroshi walked out his long hair flowing behind him like a shimmering bloody waterfall and closed the door heading in one direction and that was to track down his nephew......before things got any worse he couldn't afford any more time to 'heal' as Kat would like.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 am

He had just gotten done with yet another of his daily fights and was walking home from school, hands shoved in the pockets of his tight leather jeans. His white hair always made him stand out in a crowd, so if anyone saw him, he would just pull one of his vanishing acts. He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone.

But, as usual, he heard a voice that grated on his ears. "Hey Killer! You forgot your collar!" Having flinched when he heard the voice call out his nickname, he turned to glare at a girl waving his spiked choker around in the air. Growling in annoyance, he moved and snatched it from her. "Stop yelling at me like I'm your fucking friend!" he told her as he put the choker back on and glared at her.

"I'm no one's friend but my own, now get lost idiot."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 am

Kuri had been on his way to find his nephew when he came across this one stopping and looking as the girl shouted 'Hey Killer! You forgot your collar!" his eyes taking in the sight of the one who walked back growling and snatching it back looking angry and annoyed Kuri stopped and stared because it just couldn't be. His heart hurt just at the sight of him it had been his voice that first Caught Kuri's attention. Identical it was a voice he'd never forget no matter how much time passed or how much he missed him.

But it wasn't just the voice it was the appearance everything about this one and Kuri stood there looking at him. A pained look in his own eyes. "Mu....Mujihinaga Mao..." he said in a low tone it couldn't be, it just couldn't be. Kat had brought Kuri himself back but no one had brought back the man soo many knew as Crusher.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 am

He stopped though, at the sound of a voice saying 'Mu'. He turned to look at the man in silence before he sighed and shoved his hands back into his pockets. "Don't know who the hell you think I am, but my name is Mugen..." he said lowly, coldly as he turned and began to walk away, the girl following after him. "Wait! Killer! Wait!" she called after him, never taking heed to his warning.

He didn't know who that was, but to have known of Crusher, his great grandfather, that man must have been something to him. Even so, it was of no concern to him. He was nothing to that man....or was he?

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 am

Kuri shook his head he had to be imaging things really as he watched him go feeling a bit of his heart breaking all over again as he turned and closed his eyes that hurt. Why had that rejection hurt as if Mu had been the one rejecting him? He shook his head as he turned it again to watch them go. "Mugen Mao..." he said but clearly stated the difference in the name.

Mu had never told him he had a son, but then again many changed vampires never talked about there lives before they became a vampire. As if it was too painful or there were things they wanted to forget, Kuri was born one...........and even he knew there were things in his past that he'd rather not think about but as the duo walked away Kuri for all he was worth hadn't had a bite of normal food and when his stomach growled he looked down annoyed, and frustrated. So not only did he still have that human heart beat, and warmth, but a need for food and his body was still filled with a dull hungry ache. He hadn't wanted to tell Kat what it was that he needed there that had been engrained in him almost from the moment of birth. Three forms of 'food' and his body was picky and choosing about the timing it always picked the worst timing.

"A high school kid......but as tough as they come in the Mao family." he said closing his eyes. A fighter to the end no doubt. He was trying like heck to reason and put distance to not chase after this kid........when ever fiber every ounce of his being demanded that he do just that and kiss him. Oh yeah that would go over well....and there Kuri thought annoyed to himself was the second hunger the first had been filled the other two neglected for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:13 am

Something about this day had just gotten worse, and maybe it was the fact that that man has somehow known his great grandfather's name, or the fact that he knew his family name, but one thing was certain. Mugen was very interested in that man and frustrated with himself for being so.

If he were to ever come face to face with that man again, he would ask him what he was to him, and just how he knew his great grandfather's name. Because every fiber of Mugen's being just screamed at him to find out. He needed to know...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:26 am

Kuri watched him to, let him go even though he wanted nothing more then to chase after him but first thing was first. He turned and continued on down the block heading towards and tracking down Kurutta needing to find him and find out what was going on with the Yakuza before all hell broke loose and it was heading that way. Oh how he'd be hearing it from Sarubia if he was to return there and have to tell him how things were with *his* Yakuza.

It was not an entertaining thought but even at that what was less amusing was the fact he had to find Kurutta and soon, going to one of the branches of the Yakuza seemed the quickest way to figure out where he was since unlike Saru he didn't spend much of his time in Chi Aka Yuki.

On his trek there he paused and turned looking at the man walking past him looking like he had hells fire nipping at his heels but there was no mistaking who he was and Kurimuzon-aru turned right there on the street narrowed his eyes and decided he was going to stop this man in his tracks the best way possible. "Kurutta Hitogoroshi" he said although his appearance had changed some Kuri's voice had not changed at all or the general structure of his body he just 'grew up'.

"I don't know where you're going looking like there's hell to pay but your not doing it right now." Kuri said in that same tone he had taken with him before he died and had to take over for Sarubia....the 'I'm older then you and can kick your ass since I'm responsible for you' tone.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 am

Kuru stopped and turned, eyes wide at the sound of that voice. He'd know it anywhere. "Kuri?" he asked lowly as he looked at him. Oh how he had never thought he'd hear that voice again.

"Of course there is hell to pay, there is always hell to pay for messing with me..." he said lowly as he stood there, facing Kuri.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 am

Kurimuzon sighed as he walked forwards and flicked Kuru in the forehead. "Yeah it's me......" he said shaking his head. "So what exactly do you feel warrants throwing away everything we worked so hard for on revenge Kuru?" Kuri asked as he lowered his hand looked at his nephew, more like a son after Saru died and who knew what Kuru's father went and did....he disappeared long ago many believed the man to be dead as well, Kurutta didn't care. Kuri seemed to take his place.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 am

Kuru sighed as he looked at his only father figure. "I only want what is ours...that bastard...he killed you and nearly killed me in order to take something that wasn't even his to begin with," he said lowly and lowered his gaze to the ground, and Kuri's feet.

"He took the only family I ever had away from me Kuri...and now he's turned the Yakuza back into nothing but scum suckers, money hogs, and pimps...what else am I supposed to do? As heir, I swore to Saru that I would never let anything happen to his pride and joy...and here I am...without a home, and the Yakuza is right back to ground zero...." he explained lowly, sadly and he stared at Kuri's feet.

"He attacked me and took everything from me...he took the Yakuza and let the humans back in and made it the same corrupt street gang that it used to be..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:48 am

Kuri sighed. "So I noticed." he said shaking his head. "Yeah it's not what Saru made it into, and what it's supposed to be, but that can be fixed Kuru."

Kuri sighed and reached out tipping his son's chin up to look into his eyes. "I'm back Kuru I'm not going anywhere but what I don't want to see is you making a terrible mistake you'll regret for the rest of your life. Revenge is a terrible thing, while the action itself gives you satisfaction in that moment....there's no telling who else you'll hurt beside your target that you'll regret hurting later." Kuri looked at him and lowered his hand. "We can take the Yakuza back Kuru, we can straighten this out, it's not back to ground Zero, there is dirt among them now, but the ranks can be cleaned back out and brought back, the question is Kurutta are you willing to rise above the petty emotions all vampires myself included can fall prey to and do what Saru knew you could do when he left his pride and joy to you?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 am

Kuru sighed and shook his head. "I don't want to kill him...that hate has long since dwindled...All I want now is to be back where I belong. So that I can fix things before it
s not too late..."
he said lowly as he looked at Kuri.

"All I want is to bring the Yakuza back to where they belong, and stop the other nobles before they destroy everything that Aoi and Kira worked to build before they died..." he said lowly and looked down in sadness again.

"I just want to fix everything..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 am

Kurimuzon looked at him. "We will fix everything Kurutta one step at a time. What Kira and Aoi built is not so easily toppled if it was things would be much worse then they are now. There are those will aid you.....and there are those I have a feeling are still around and in hiding waiting I can contact them when the time is right." Kuri looked at him. "But it's more then just fixing the Yakuza and everything else isn't it Kuru? That pain in your eyes you met your one didn't you?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 am

Kuru nodded, not once looking up. "He...walked away..." he said in a hushed tone.

After a moment of silence, he looked up at Kuri, and broke into tears. "He walked away Krui...and I just want to fix it...before he hates me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 am

Kuri sighed softly as he stepped forwards and without a second thought wrapped Kuru up in a hug. That was a pain that was hard for anyone. It felt like your heart was ripped out while you were standing there and forced to live after. He brought a hand up and set his hand down on top of Kurutta's head. "Don't worry we'll fix this, we'll figure out how to fix this before he hates, it won't come to that Kuru."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:11 am

Kuru shook his head as he clung to Kuri, holding on for dear life. He had been left alone once, he wasn;t about to be left alone again. No matter how many times Kuri said he wasn't going anywhere, he didn't believe him. It was the same thing Sarubia has said, but he died...

"Please....please help Kuri..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 am

Kuri sighed softly as Kuru clung to him, alone for so long thanks to Kuri's death and the time it took to recover his strength but he held the younger vampire to him. "I'll help you Kuru, it's alright...." he knew it would take time to assure him of that, that he wasn't going anywhere he wasn't going to die again and disappear just as he knew the sting of Sarubia's death was still felt by both of them. His Aniki for those who were close to him he was highly missed.

"Come on....I need to eat and we need to figure out what to do from here." Kuri said eat on purpose not feed he had done that already but actually eat food. Before his stomach ate it's way out of him in protest to starving so long. And perhaps the need for food might help Kuru, if for no other reason Kuri was really alive here and wasn't going anywhere on him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:25 am

Kuru sniffed and nodded but frowned and pulled out his pockets. "I don't have any more money...Jaaku took all of it...." he said lowly, sadly. He couldn't even afford to rent a small apartment now.

Everything he owned was in the Yakuza bank account, and now that Jaaku was the leader, he had control of the money, and Kuru was left broke, cold and homeless.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:33 am

Kuri looked at him. "It's alright don't worry about it." he said as he moved and placed a hand behind Kuru and began to guide him and walk with him. "Come on, my.....my home isn't far from here, you can stay there while we figure things out....and get you a few change of clothes and a shower........." It was why he had clothes not from Katarina who brought him back he had told her the account number to order his clothes from and she had tried it and succeeded. But Mu had been explicit with it and demanding that his staff no matter what acknowledge Kuri as master of the house as well. That he would always have a place to go home to.

Kuri lead him through Yokohama and to the mansion, not giving Kurutta time to argue. "I never thought you would need a place to fall back on. You were well loved by just about everyone in the Yakuza Kurutta so it never seemed nessary that was my fault. I'm sorry." He said as they approached a large grand mansion that had once belonged to Crusher of course it was hard for him to come here it always reminded him of the man.

"That....and this belonged to Mu......everything I have right now.....he left to me with the orders that no matter 'happened' it was to remain waiting for my return." But his voice was pained as he said that Mu's loss was still heavily felt as he guided his nephew/son towards Kuri's 'home'.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:38 am

Kuru sighed, but didn't protest. How could he? He had no where else to go. "Mu may be gone, but some day, you will find someone who is so much like him it's amazing..." Kuru told Kuri lowly, not thinking that he was simply talking out of his ass at the moment, not realizing what Kuri had seen only moments before he had found Kuru on the street.

"As for clothes and a shower...that sounds like it would be amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 am

Kuri looked at Kuru and sighed as they walked up the steps. "I already have seen someone.......who looks so much like Mu it hurts. Mugen Mao was his name." he said as he reached out and opened the door. "And you'll have them, a shower and clothes." he was back and taking care of his nephew. Which was fine with him as he walked in and looked at one of the servants.

"Is there still a chef on staff? And my nephew will need a shower and a change of clothes..." Kuri said and the maid paused only for a moment before smiling.

"The chef just came on shift Master Kuri shall I have him prepare coffee and your usual? I'll show the masters Nephew to a guest room where he can shower and change." she said happily one of her two masters had come home and it was a vampires whim and fancy to change things about there appearance all that mattered was that he was home. Where they could tend to him as there beloved Mu wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)   Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guru Guru: Mō Hitotsu no Gēmu Yoba Reru Ranmaru Rin: (Round and Round: One More Game Called Orchid Circle)
Page 1 of 1