Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:30 am

Sighing, he moved, hardly even taking three strides as he caught the kid by the ankle and with a flick of his wrist, sent him flying into a brick wall. It was boring, but at least he got to put idiots in their place. "I really wish you people would make better choices..." he said lowly as he began to walk painfully slow towards the boy who he had thrown into a brick wall.

When he came to a stop, it was before the one laying in the rubble of the wall. As he looked down, he began to explain some simple rules of the Yakuza out loud, for them all to hear, "Learning how to identify who is and who isn't a threat to you is a main skill of being real Yakuza...learning how to fight is the second..." Knelling down to pull the boy's head up by his hair to look at his own, noses nearly touching, Yanki let his expression fade into a cold, emotionless expression. "Last on the list is learning how to kill...it has to be clean and it has to be simple- something quick to keep you from being the one who ends up getting caught...something you have obviously never done before...but I have..." he finished, letting his cold, white eyes look dead at the one he was holding.

"I've been killing since I can remember. I know how to end you quickly and I know how to do it cleanly...I can leave no traces of you ever even existing if I so choose...now are you sure you want to be Yakuza? Do you want to become a dog like I have? If you still do...please meet my boss...I'm sure he'd be pleased to have some fresh meat..." he told the boy he was holding before he let him go and turned to face the other two who were, at this point, terrified. "As for you two...well...one of you will serve as my meal...the other...I don't give a damn about so I'm going to kill you..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:44 am

The kid who had hit the brick wall just sat there staring wide eyed. The other two who where pinned looked at each other then pointed to the kid behind Yanki. "Eat him!" the protested easily betraying there fellow 'wanna-be Yakuza'. Really? It was amazing as far as Yura was concerned that Yanki even entertained these idiots this far. The kid who had hit the brick wall not wanting to get eaten and hurting like he had been run over by a mac truck ran and slammed into a strawberry blonde walking around the corner well....slammed into his fist which was held up sideways.

"Tsk....honestly asshole it's my day off so leave me the hell alone." He said looking at the punk on the ground. "Or do you wanna die today?" Normally he wasn't soo pissy well......unfortunately for all involved........he was having a bad week.

The kid thinking he'd prove himself by killing him got up lunged and this time without the 'Strawberry' lifting a hand he was repelled. "Boring ass shit. Look asshole if you wanna die that badly I'll be happy to accommodate you." He said narrowing his eyes. "Run off before you actually manage to piss me off."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:56 am

Yanki sighed in exasperation. "Fuck...of all the damn times...." he said in annoyance as he turned to look dead at the strawberry blond. "I don't know how it is you found me, but if you're here that means he's around here some damn where..." he said, scanning the area for any possible sign of Mujo. Strong as he was, Mujo was a reaper and could only die by the hands of a Reaper...Yanki was not as lucky. He would die easily with a Reaper cutting his string of fate.

Running a hand over his face, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Of all the luck...it had to be now, right as he was about to enjoy a meal..."I honestly don't know what you want, but it had better be important...I don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with him right now...so if you could just get to the point, I'll let you be on your way..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 am

Yura looked over at Ichigo then at Yanki oh yes he was certain there was a story there not that he'd interrupt.

Ichigo watched the idiot run off before tipping his head slowly and looking over at Yanki...taking out his headphones as he did..... "The hell?" he said shaking his head. "Like I have all the time in the world to track your sorry ass down! What part of it's my fucking day off don't you get?" Ichigo snapped back he really didn't care at all that this was Yanki and most people were afraid to talk to him that way. Ichi was a reaper first a vampire second and son of Mujo first and formost so he tended to get his dad's cranky 'friends' yelling at him although honestly friends was a loose term. "I don't really give a damn who your in a pissing contest with now but I'm allowed to walk where-ever the hell I damn well feel like."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:09 am

Yanki growled in annoyance and slammed the one he had grabbed the moment before Ichigo appeared into the ground. Of course, in anger and annoyance, he had used a bit too much force and tossed the kid too hard, and the moment he impacted, Yanki heard the sickening snap of his spine and heard the kid gasp. "Damn...wasted one..." he mumbled before he looked back angrily at Ichigo.

"I don't give a damn if it's your day off or if it's Mujo's! You just interrupted my dinner asshole!" he exclaimed as he glared daggers at Ichigo before he made his way over to Ichigo and took hold of his shirt front. "How the hell do you plan to make up for my wasted meal? Huh? If you're going to interrupt me, at least let me have a snack!"

Of course, Yanki's anger had only spiked because he was hungry, but his temper was something that was rivaled only by that of Mujo's. That, and well, he needed to find some way to repay Ichigo for his interruption. If Ichigo decided to offer, he'd gladly take it, but he wasn't really looking for much.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 am

Yura glanced over and watched the interaction between them. If a fight broke out it might not be all that good. Shinigami against Yakuza somehow he wasn't liking the odds but Ichigo was regarding Yanki quietly.

Ichigo looked at him as Yanki was snapping at him. Holding his shirt front and saying something about missing dinner. Ichigo looked at him and shoved his hands into his jean's pockets and smirked before tipping his head to the side exposing the side of his neck an open invitation to go ahead and have his snack. "Whatever." It's not like it would kill him. He honestly didn't care of Yanki took a bit or not.

Yura blinked and watched the interaction if that was all Yanki wanted he was free to take it? Ichigo didn't care? And yet Ichigo was also a hard ass like Yanki was there some understanding between them or rivalry or something? Either way it was interesting as the strawberry had indeed tipped his head to allow it.

Ichigo knew Yura would not understand but for he himself this was something he was willing to do to help himself get past a rather instinctual fear of being bitten. He had tensed up on Mujo and it still lingered there but he himself was more then just a Shinigami he was also a vampire and Mujo So's adoptive son. So.....he had to get over little things like fears of being bitten and the best way to do that was to bite the darned fear in the ass and allow it to happen. "You aren't expecting an open invitation are you?" Ichigo asked in a bored tone. Granted he was getting far better with the idea of being bitten.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Yanki, despite his anger, found himself sighing and loosening his grip on Ichigo's shirt front. He knew, in the back of his mind, that this kid had some serious issues with vampires like him, but...he hadn't really meant for things to go where they had fallen now.

Even if he knew, Yanki would never say things out loud, that wasn't his style. Yet here he was, pushed into a corner by his own actions. "Stupid..." he mumbled lowly as he leaned in and took hold of Ichigo's head. From another's point of view, it would seem harsh, as he tangled his hands in the strawberry blond hair and seemingly dug his fangs in, but for Ichigo, it was gentle and almost as if a child were the one doing it. No real pain at all.

Yanki himself came off as being a hard ass or a punk with no morals, but really, he was just as gentle as a child. The only problem was, you had to be able to get down into the core of who Yanki really was. There only a few glimpses here and there of the real person lurking deep beyond the rough exterior that hid Yanki's soul, but never the less, they were there.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Yura watched the exchange and tipped his head when Yanki made the comment of stupid. Although who he was calling stupid at the moment Yura wasn't overly sure. He did watch though the seemingly rough grip he knew was just the way Yanki did things. He also knew that no matter how harsh Yanki seemed to be if the person meant something to him on some level there were hints of kindness and this time was one of this although Yura would never say or call him on it. Leaving it as it appeared to be.

Ichigo felt the fingers tangle in his hair, felt his head being pulled to the side and Yanki's sharp fangs find purchase.....and yet none of that was rough nor did he make a sound as if having his hair pulled meant nothing to him. As if HE didn't have a problem with being bitten....He remained calm as Yanki had made the comment of stupid. But Ichigo wasn't the sort to back down in fear of another either. Not since coming to terms with the fact that one he was a Soul Reaper, and two he was a Crusnik with a crazy Vampire monk Sire who he did love. Mujo had come into his life when all hell broke loose. Then there were his two lovers and that was crazy enough as it was. So right now he seemed fine the subtle tension in him would not be noticed by anyone but if Yanki backed down now Ichigo knew he himself would be upset. He offered he wasn't about to take it back.

And he did have a problem but Yanki for all his rough exterior wasn't attacking him despite appearances the childlike hold ironically Ichi knew he could break out of if he wanted to. And yet he remained like that waiting and closed his eyes not in fear but simply because staring off into the distance while waiting didn't suit him right now. But the fangs that had found purchase didn't hurt nothing about it hurt. Of course the few classmates of Ichi's that knew he had a phobia of this wouldn't believe he was allowing another to take from him like this. His breathing remained steady and stable at the moment perhaps because Yanki wasn't making it feel like an attack.....in fact Ichigo found himself suppressing a shudder at the sensation running through him like an electric current.....the pleasure that was rippling from that one spot where Yanki's fangs had found purchase and although he didn't mean for it to a low subtle moan of pleasure at being fed from left him.......and that caused a faint red hue to stain his cheeks.......where once he would have freaked had fangs found his skin now instead it was a subtle tension in his frame as if he was wired and ready to spring although it didn't hurt if the way his body seemed to want to read the action was any indication oh joy looks like his walk was gonna be cut short the question was which was home Crow or Ingo? Or both.........if it was both he would not be walking that was for darned sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: