Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies Empty
PostSubject: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:45 am

He stood there hands shoved into his pockets as he looked at the group of nine guys between him and really anywhere else he wanted to go. Bag slung over his shoulder a weekend day so thankfully no school. And well so far meeting up with Yanki to have lunch at some restaurant wasn't going to happen just yet. In fact they were in front of him behind him all around and despite the snow on the ground he was not cold.

"What's your damn deal man? What is soo big about you that he dumps everything else to hang out with a preppy kid like you huh? I mean you aren't a fighter or even part of any gang or anything so it ain't like your cool.....maybe your providing some other form of entertainment......." The guy asked........now mind you he had no problem at all with most piercings that a person could get but really...........a bull ring at the bottom of his nose to bounce against his upper lip? There was absolutely nothing at all artistic or of value to that and honestly the guy was boring him to death.

At that statement Yura could not help but sigh pull his hand out of his pocket and pinch the bridge of his nose. Really? Was that really the best he could come up with to harass him? "If in 'He' you are referencing Yanki.......it's because I probably amuse him on a daily basis. As to my not being in a gang well no. I find most gangs to be boring..........having no artistic value and even less motion or elements of movement an allure........Yanki though is perhaps the only one outside of that. He is everything in motion and you would be lucky to compare to dirt but nothing even rejected or cast off of Yanki's. Now if you'll excuse me thanks to you I'm late.........and the sad thing is.........the place I need to be is down the block behind you......"

"Ahh like I care."

"Oh but you should because if you make me late meeting up with him you'll be the one who is sorry." Yura said in light warning.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:15 am

"Nosy assholes...every single damn one of you!" he screamed in anger as he came stomping towards them all. Late. They had made Yura late for their date, and now he had to come track him down only to find him cornered by the idiots who called themselves his 'gang'. God he hated them so much, but they made his life a lot easier when it came to getting rid of other pests that didn't belong near him.

However, right now he was pissed and that...well...everyone with half a brain could tell that that was dangerous. "I swear. I leave you idots alone for one damn day and you go and annoy the one damn thing that I claimed before EVERYONE!" he screamed, the anger rolling off of him in waves as he grabbed one of them by the crotch and squeezed until he all but went silent from the pain as he lifted him and tossed him into a brick wall.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:24 am

The other eight blanched looking at Yanki. "it's not like that.........we were just curious about him is all......you laid claim to him like you said."

Another shifted staying silent and hoping in doing so that he became forgotten.

A third flinched. "We heard talk that you found someone like sunshine and wondered......who it was is all what caught your attention about him since he wasn't in a gang or anything."

Yura sighed as he watched Yanki's dramatic arrival, the handling of the one and the collision of the wall and that look of rage was poetic but alas he could not.....easily sketch were he was at the moment and sketch he wanted to. It was amazing how different he could look depending on what angered him this time. Another looked at Yura.

"So by him you meant...."

"Yes you fool I meant Yanki who else did you possibly think I meant? I am not so inclined to be an idiot and meet with another behind Yanki's back." Yura said in a cold flat tone without looking at him. "I did warn you didn't I? That you would be sorry if you made me late meeting him which you already had at that point."

The one who hit the wall groaned. Hurting was an understatement through bleary eyes he looked at Yanki. "We just wanted to know what it was about Mr. Sunshine there if he was entertaining you in some other way then fighting or something........." he said trying to figure out what it was about "The sunshine butterfly there seems to hold your interest we were just curious we wouldn't have touched what's yours we know better." He protested through the pain...........and that was intense.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:30 am

Yanki shot them all dark, cold, hateful glares but snorted. "He's entertaining in every single way possible.I've claimed him as mine and if you so much as get a sniff, I'll kill you..." he told them all lowly, coldly. His anger wasn't one to be contained easily, and he could easily rip their heads off with his bare hands if they but angered him enough.

"Yura has gained everything from me...and has seen sides of me that no other being will see..." he explained lowly as he looked at Yura, his expression flat, but Yura knew...that deep down, he was smiling at him with so much love and affection that it could hurt. "And yes...I fucked him. Fucked his brains out in fact. Every single day we're together."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 am

The eight when wide eyed as Yanki said it clearly as the day was long which earned a long suffering sigh out of Yura.

Oh yes Yura did know, did know exactly how Yanki felt about him. In fact he tended to forget while Yanki was.....how did he put it oh yes. 'Fucking his brains out' that he preferred to be called 'Yanki' and more often then not cried out 'Orora' and it was perhaps the one time it didn't piss off his temperamental lover. Of course Yanki was also the only one who saw the butterfly wing that wrapped over one half of Yura's frame.

"Must you put it that way Yanki?" Yura said with a sigh his voice no warmer then it had been before.

One guy looked at them at the way they interacted.

"Let me change that of course you must."
Yura shook his head and walked up to him closing the distance before leaning in to whisper in his ear his dark velveteen voice a whisper. "You do know I'll get even with you for that later right Orora?" He asked lowly for Yanki to hear alone.

"Man he's got guts walking up to Yanki when he's pissed like that." one said shaking his head.

"What the hell is he saying? I'd never do that not when Yanki's that pissed off likely to loose my head....." He said shivering none of them had heard what Yura had said to him. None would Yura knew how low to pitch his voice for Yanki's ears alone.

"Don't know don't care...........but there's gonna be one short relationship cause he's freaking fearless I swear........" Another said shivering and waiting for Yanki to kick Yura's ass for getting close and interfering with him at all when he was pissed..
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:46 am

A smile spread over his features and he chuckled lowly, amused at Yura's words. He licked his lips and turned his head to look him dead in the eyes. Instead of getting angry or yelling, he leaned in and kissed Yura passionately.

Upon breaking the kiss, he chuckled again and tilted his head before he leaned in close to Yura's ear and whispered in return, "If you do...I'll just get my revenge on you...vicious cycles are fun you know...especially considering I'm the one involved..."

When he was done, he leaned up and looked at them all. "Any of you fucktards have something else you want to say? You better say it to my face, and say it clearly so I can hear you!"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 am

They all shook there head no and started to back up. Whatever he had said had amused Yanki. What ever it was about Yura that Yanki liked they didn't want to question not anymore. "No nothing...." they answered in seeming unison.

Yura smirked. "Oh I'm well aware of the dangers implied Yanki but in truth that makes it half the fun." He said smirking and shrugging. "And I'm certain you'll be doing something anyways." What that something was was hard to say but it was amusing never the less. What those dangers implied and to what they didn't know.

Yura smirked though and shrugged glancing back at them as they stared at him and Yanki backing up slowly. As if staying any longer would be dangerous. "Your acquaintances are interesting enough. In the dull sort of redundant I haven't grown out of being a middle school bully sort of way..... at least there pissing contest is over with......" Friends would be stretching too far. A few looked like they wanted to protest acquaintances and declare themselves friends but something made them keep there mouths shut. "But in the end you did ask me here for lunch." Yura was more then content to leave them shivering on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:59 am

Yanki licked his lips again and chuckled lowly. "Oh yeah...so I did..." he mused lowly as he let his gaze wander over to the others who were trying to hastily make their escape. Problem was...they were all..."Too slow," he said lowly, having seemingly flashed from one place to another.

Standing behind them, he grabbed one of them at random. "I think you'll do for now...I have things I want to do...so a snack will be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:10 am

The one he caught shivered and shook his head. "Come on man we weren't doing anything to him we weren't even touching him!" The one said shivering and shaking.

Another was backing up not wanting to be a snack for Yanki either. There really was no way to take the man down. He looked between them and got up backing up. Yanki had called him Yura but this one knew him from before knew Yura's history really well and had been surprised when Yanki's Yura was......"Like I'd be fucking crazy enough to pick a fight with Nikko shit man just talking not fighting...."

But that name made Yura tense and turn to face him he left that name behind two years ago after that incident. He reached up without really thinking about it to touch the crystal butterfly and sighed. "Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time."

"Fuck man you could kick anyone's ass if you got bored no one messed with you and I ain't crazy enough to start now."

"No? Cornering me and asking me questions concerning Yanki isn't messing with me? Intelligence is not your strong point not by far. The only reason perhaps I haven't kicked your ass is because Yanki gets cranky when I start fighting......he'd rather I be doing other things....not mind you that it will stop me from kicking your ass if you dare to make one more sound." Yura said in a low dark promise before glancing at Yanki who was enjoying himself.

"Nah just wanted to know who the guy was Yanki was interested in is all. But there's no way I'd want to pick a fight with Nikko, with you man you'd fuck my ass up." The guy said to which Yura actually made a face of disgust.

"Please......don't refer to me and your ass in such a manner in the same sentence. I assure you....there is nothing about you that I'd want to fuck in any way." He said looking at him and narrowing his eyes. "Although kicking your ass to hell and back is something I would do gladly."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:16 am

Yanki chuckled lowly and dug his claws into the guy's arm. "shhh...I didn't ask you to speak or if you wanted this..." he said lowly before he glanced over at Yura. "Yo, Yura! If you're going to kill him, kill him. If you're going to beat his ass, do it! They're just toys. If you break one or two, they're replaceable..." he mused lowly before he turned his attention back to the matter at hand.

Without another word, he sank his fangs violently into the guy's neck, tearing gashes deep into the flesh and began to drink deeply. Vampires or humans, it didn't matter to Yanki. If it would sustain him, he'd drink it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:21 am

Yura looked over at Yanki as the guy started laughing. If Nikko was going to kill him then do it or if he was gonna kick his ass do it but he had gotten soft or so he heard. Nikko was no longer Nikko but it was that laughter more then anything that did him in. That and his whisper something about two.......and that was the end Yura was suddenly behind him bag still resting on his shoulder with the fools head jerked back. "I did say I'd rather kick your ass but at this point.........I'll settle for shutting you the hell up." He breathed lowly twisting his neck around and moving his foot so that he was in a rather painful position before sinking his fangs into the side of the guys neck impossible to scream all that came out was a gurgling sound. Why did so many think the sun was nurturing? It burned everything it came across if not for the distance it would ash even this world and well Yura was the sun more or less.

The remaining six took off running not wanting to become lunch for either one of them as Yura fed off of the fool before him too pissed to care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:26 am

Yanki closed his eyes and shivered. God he loved this. Relished in violence was an understatement. He had been turned into a dog, used to attack anyone the Yakuza had personal issues with. He became a true beast to name and actions. This was nothing compared to some of the other things he had done in the recent days.

But when he was done, he realized that he had drained the guy of everything. Sighing, he flung the body down and watched it shatter into ashes. "Piece of shit...didn't even have enough blood for a snack..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 am

Yura finished the one he had been feasting on let go as it ashed before him it was about all the more he'd give the once man he had been holding and turned to look at Yanki. "You are less then amused.' He said walking up to him and licking his lips clean shaking his head. "Something so low couldn't possibly have enough of anything to keep you entertained or amused for long."

He looked down Yanki worked for the Yakuza now they both did although at the moment the one they actually worked for wasn't on the head seat of the families. AT the moment at least. It was only a matter of time before that small issue was resolved. "Work not go so well?" He asked since Yanki was a bit more annoyed then usual did something Ketsu send him to do not turn out the way Yanki wanted or had it annoyed him more then usual?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:35 am

"Wasted my fucking energy is all I did...Damn Mujo beat me to the asshole..." he said lowly in annoyance and anger. A short fuse and horrible temper made Yanki hell to mess with. "Pisses me off...the asshole only does it to piss me off!" he began, but his anger caused him to explode and kick a gaping hole into a wall.

"It's as if Ketsu likes to fuck with me!" he said in annoyance. Of course, he knew this to be the case. Ketsu was always sending him on wild goose chases just because he could. It amused him to be screamed at by Yanki. Not because he liked being screamed at, but because it was Yanki doing the screaming. His anger would last only a second when Yanki started yelling. Yanki was far too amusing to stay angry at.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:40 am

Yura shook his head. "Of course he does." He confirmed what his lover thought. "Because you get angry with him and as I've said........you hide nothing when your angry your beautiful and full of emotion and for him perhaps that's what he finds amusing that you can and will yell at him without fear of who he is or what he can do." Yura said shaking his head. Very rarely it seemed that Ketsu sent him out on jobs. Just Yanki.

"I doubt he knows who Mujo is after when he sends you but finds it amusing perhaps that you believe he does who knows............or maybe he's just that sick of a bastard that he finds pissing you off daily amusing. Who knows?" Yura sighed. "Regardless the rest of today your mine and he can't have you........"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:43 am

Yanki snorted at Yura's words. "You have no idea just who that man knows...he knows Zero...nine times out of ten...he knows Mujo too..." he said lowly in annoyance. He was so annoyed that it seemed to ooze out of every pore.

but sighing, he looked at Yura and smiled before he spoke lowly, "He won't be getting me anyway...I'm too pissed to go back today..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:47 am

Yura smirked. "Good because if he comes for your ass instead I'm kicking his.' He said as he reached out and tugged Yanki to him in the middle of the street making eyes go wide. Those that knew of Yanki that is which was just about everyone. "I have had to deal with you being busy for the past month.......so he's just going to have to wait."

Yura leaned in closer to him. "because if he doesn't..........I'm not putting up with his shit today." He didn't want to give Yanki a chance to counter either and let the idiots stare as he kissed Yanki passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 am

Yanki all but went limp as he was kissed. His hands came up to tangle in Yura's hair and he returned the kiss just as passionately as it was given. He couldn't care about the stares anymore. Judgments were always made daily. He didn't have time to care anymore.

When the kiss was broken though, he chuckled lowly and looked at Yura with a small smile. Showing himself completely in front of people still wasn't going to happen, but he would still let Yura see a little in public. It took a lot for him to come this far, and well...he was still not all the way out of the woods...so to speak. "I doubt he'll be coming after me...he already knows this song and dance...I never come back unless I don't get pissed at him..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:55 am

Yura chuckled. "Which these days is rarely." He said as he moved sliding his arms around Yanki's shoulders and smirking. "I swear he does it just so he doesn't have you all the time so I don't get pissed instead." And Yura would get pissed go track down Ketsu and everything if Yanki never got time off........

"So then what did you want to do.........since your snack was lacking?" he asked bemused he got away with soo much really.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 am

Yanki snorted and closed his eyes. "I wouldn't say that he's not coming after me because of you...more to the point, I think he's not coming after me because he knows that like a good little doggy, I'll come home when I get to missing my master..." he said lowly, snidely perhaps. It may have been a horrible way of putting his relationship with the Yakuza, but Yanki wasn't exactly a nice guy. All he did was put things in crude, cruel or snide ways. Of course, he was one to look at things and see them the way they truly were.

Yanki had been contracted and given a dog house and was trained, collared and chained down. If he bared his fangs the wrong way, his master would kick him and tell him to shut the hell up. Until he was released to attack, his master had full control and he never dared turn his fangs against his master for a seep seated, though not visible, fear of death by his master's hand. However, he wasn't dumb enough to expect to be seen as anything else by others. The only thing that mattered to Yanki were feeding his lust for violence and his love for Yura.

In time, he hoped to see the Yakuza as something other than a means of feeding his love of violence. Perhaps one day, when he had gotten older and his hate and cruelty had settled, he would see the Yakuza as a family and perhaps, he would even come to love some of its members. But for now, This was where he stood on the whole subject.

"I plan to hunt some more...I'm still starving and now...I'm too pissed to sit in a club or restaurant and act civil..." he told Yura lowly, as he released his grip on the vampire who smelled of sunshine, and turned, beginning to walk. He would stalk the streets and wait until some idiot was blind enough or stupid enough to bump into him and piss him off that much more.

He knew that eventually, his luck would run out and he would run into Mujo while he was still on the job...and when that day came, he hoped and prayed that Mujo wouldn't feel like having a pissing contest...unfortunately, from the tales he had heard so far, Mujo always seemed to be in the mood for a pissing contest...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:43 am

Yura shook his head as he fell into step next to Yanki it was funny really they were both part of the Yakuza but Yura's end of the deal was still largely unknown. That is to say he hadn't been trained for anything hadn't been made to do anything it was sorta like he was a pretty figure piece or something either way he didn't care. What he did care about was wither or not anyone or anything thought they might be able to drive a wedge or put distance between himself and Yanki.

"Fine with me." He said shrugging as he certainly never minded watching Yanki work. He would not argue although he was a little irritated as he watched he walked off seemed Yanki was more and more irritated these days and that was amusing to a point because it meant someone was getting there ass kicked but at the same token frustrating because it meant Yanki was restless. Shoving one hand in his pocket as he walked he sighed as the local idiots rounded the corner it was a group of vampires trying to form there own 'Yakuza' of course they picked a really bad day to show up and even worse if one of them thought to start anything with Yanki....of course....there attitudes alone right now the way they looked down at the two of them might just set his irritable lover off right now any way one looked at it it would be glorious on canvas......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:30 am

Yanki couldn't help but feel the hum of anger course through his body the moment he set eyes on those punk wanna-be's. They wanted Yakuza? Well, he'll show them Yakuza. Sliding a hand in his pocket, he began to move, walking calmly towards the group of no good punks who were just itching to be 'Yakuza'. Cold, calm and angry. A combination that no one had ever seen until Yanki came into being. Not even Aoi's calm was as scary as Yanki's was.

As his last step fell and the silence fell over the group of punks, Yanki scanned over them all and scoffed before saying, "You're not even worth the Yakuza's time." He didn't care if they liked what he said, in fact, he wanted them to get mad at him and come at him so he could fight back.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:49 am

Yura shook his head and smiled hopping up on a near-by ledge pulled out his sketch book and pencil ready to draw when he knew it would happen. And it did....not a single word was exchanged as the punks lunged at Yanki thinking they had the advantage since he had one hand in his pocket there bad....Yanki was well Yanki and soon poetry in motion would begin. He watched the punks one swinging high one low, one lunging forwards with a knife another with nothing more then his vampiric claws as if that would stand a chance. They were all just begging for a beat down and killing at this point.

Yura smiled as he sat there oh yes......to him Yanki was a work of art no matter what he was doing or what mood he was in and that perhaps would never change. It was just now....he got to draw that art in motion. Although sleeping was fun to draw too.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 am

He closed his eyes and jumped, avoiding the two idiots who tried to attack high and low. Too easy to avoid. Only a second had passed, and the on with the kife was still coming his way. So, he just stood there waiting for the sound of the snap of metal. When he heard the snap, and the clang it made when it hit the ground, he opened his eyes to look at the one who had attempted to use a knife on him. "Didn't work, did it?" he asked lowly, amused by the look on the punk's face.

Pulling him close by his shirt front, he smirked and leaned in closer, their noses nearly touching. "I'm the real deal kid...I'm real Yakuza...you're nothing but a punk who needs to go back home to his parents..." he told the punk lowly, coldly before he lifted him up and slammed him on the ground, flat on his back. When he turned, he smiled at the other who had been coming at him with just claws. "Sure you want to try your luck? I wouldn't if I were you..." he questioned as he looked at the one who had stopped dead in his tracks before he turned and without batting an eye, jammed bone spikes into the other two's feet to keep them from running, and then turned back to the one who was just standing there. All the while a smile was spread across his features.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 am

Yura just sketched away the one who stood there with nothing but his claws turned and ran right towards Yura the one who landed on his back got up and ran off while the other two stood there screaming in pain it was a sorry sight they really weren't worth Yanki's time. The one running at Yura though probably made a mistake since he wasn't running to move around him and Yura pause in drawing of course not. Yanki was here and he knew darned well how touchy his lover was if anyone attempted to run towards or at him.

Yura barely spared him a glance as he realized the kid was going to try to volt over him as if he was a jumping post didn't really matter.........although this should be interesting to draw........so he flipped a page in his sketch book and got ready to capture that one moment on paper......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies   Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellious Sunlit Butterflies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: