Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awakening Takusen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 am

Zero walked into the old castle...........slowly good grief did he he swear even now every step was sending these lovely spikes through his heels into his legs up through to converge on his ass and rip up his spine. Oh yeah........it was loads of fun and that was because he wasn't moving his arms. Three days ago Kibatsu had arrived and healed him.....fuck that more like found a whole knew way to torture him.

Saigo Takusen swore that his eldest brother was a true sadist who enjoyed torturing him alone.....Under the pretense of 'I'm helping you so shut up'. Bull shit helping. Lovely explosive sparks went off in his eyes every time he stepped down a little bit to hard and that is to say if he wasn't walking like he was walking on broken glass in bare feet with deep cuts already torn threw them mind you he was wearing his favorite boots at the moment it was nothing but pain. Raw pain that is rather his body was sore incredibly sore from head to foot. Not that he was sick anymore but hey......once he got over this he'd be all good.

Kira glanced over from where he was waiting with Aoi and Neikan. Kibatsu and Sasha were here somewhere as well but it was the way Zero was moving so incredibly slow as if he had just gotten the strength to get up this morning and he hadn't looked that bad three days ago just what had happened between now and then?

Sasha leaned in the doorway shaking his head. Kibatsu had said it would be comical when Saigo arrived and yet he was trying to figure out where the 'comical' part was it just looked like he was in a lot of pain at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 am

Kibatsu turned, looking at Saigo and let a smile spread across his features. "Well well...look who finally decided to finally make his lazy ass to the ceremony..." he mused lowly, smirking at his little brother. Angry, tired and slow as hell. Certainly this was the most amusing thing in all of his history.

"Did you have a nice rest? I sure hope you're feeling better..." Kibatsu asked him lowly as he looked at Saigo. Everyone was there now. Soon things would begin, and soon...very soon he'd have everyone back. Soon...his brothers would be themselves again.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 am

Saigo looked at him quietly only a moment or two before he closed his eyes pausing as he walked a slow lazy smiled graced his face as he opened one eye to look at Kibatsu raise his hand and flip his elder brother off bringing the finger to his lips and kissing it. "You know damn well why I'm late Kiba." he said in a low angry voice oh yeah three days his ass.

"Since your the one who put me in this damn state. It's not my fault I'm late it was hell getting here. Especially since I started out at fucking sunrise so I don't want to hear about my lazy ass today...." He snapped irritated and angry. Kira bit his lower lip.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"If your referring to my illness yeah it's gone.........if your referring to the state that bastard of big brothers of ours put me in no.........I still hurt like hell." Saigo said as he began walking towards them again damn if each step felt like it took the better part of an hour to make. He soo couldn't wait for the pain to be gone. "Fucking asshole......knew damn well what state I'd be in for this...." Saigo growled lowly to himself. Yeah he was in a good mood as angry as usual if not more so.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 am

Kibatsu chuckled and returned the middle finger as if it was a gesture that had become a normal thing, and to Kibatsu and Saigo, it had always been normal. "I'd be careful if I were you little brother...you might get what you ask for one day..." Kibatsu warned him lowly as he smirked at him, then turned to look about the room.

"Stand in a circle...the ceremony will begin shortly..." Kibatsu instructed lowly as he looked at them all, stepping back, waiting for them all to take their position.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:47 am

Saigo snorted. "Your not into sleeping with us so I have nothing to worry about." He retorted as he made his way to his place within the circle and once there was grateful to no longer be moving. Kira took his place as well glancing about.

Saigo wasn't thrilled he was certain something about this was gonna hurt and he was already hurting. Shortly although under whose idea of shortly that was he wasn't sure.

Kira glanced at Saigo at the one he knew to be Zero and took a deep breath a bit worried that he'd be hurt even worse during this.

"And even if you were Kiba........I haven't once turned my brothers away........" he glanced back over his shoulder. "But I'm not so sure your little lover there will be happy if your attempting to make me pay up." Saigo said with a shrug as he closed his eyes. He said he'd behave and he was for the most part he always was a bit flippant. Speaking his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Kibatsu just chuckled and smirked at Saigo's remark. "That, dear brother, was in the past...you've all been gone for so long that I've missed you all quite much..." he mused lowly as he looked at Saigo. "In today's world, the royals are all involved with one another and their bond as a family is strong...strengthening our family bond doesn't sound too bad after having a little over twenty five centuries to think about it..." Kibatsu said lowly and shrugged.

"But of course, that is neither here nor now. For the time being...I will have to settle for reawakening you all..." he mused lowly, as he looked at his left hand, as if he were analyzing his nails, before he brought it up, palm open to reveal the 'all seeing eye' there. And as he brought his hand up, stone slabs rose from the ground, all surfacing behind the brothers.

"Now...please bare with me for a while. I'm not overly certain if it will take well if you squirm around...so...you'll have to forgive me for making you stay still..." he told them all and closed his fist. As he did, straps wrapped around the brother's ankles and wrists, anchoring them down to the upright stone slabs.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 am

Saigo was not amused to say the least as he was strapped down to a stone slab. "Son of a bitch....." He breathed unable to move which in the end meant this was probably going to hurt like hell. He turned his head and attempted to see behind him to where Kibatsu was but couldn't. "Dam it Kibatsu you pain in the ass.....if this isn't absolutely fucking necessary I"ll kick your damn ass." He said not at all amused but being very much himself.

Kira yelped and closed his eyes. Not at all happy about this worried frightened and yet something inside of him was anticipating what was to come and good grief what was wrong with him but while Saigo seemed less then pleased at the concept that it just might hurt enough to need to be restrained Kira......something inside of him was hoping it did 'hurt'. What was scary was he was the human among them and wasn't so sure about all of this but after three days of Neikan assuring him that everything would be just fine he was here. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Chuckling, Kibatsu lowered his fist, making the stone slabs lower the brothers onto their backs, the slabs becoming 'beds'. "Calm down Saigo. This is an important process. The restraints are to protect you, nothing more," he reassured his little brother lowly as he stepped into the center of the circle.

"If you'll bare with more for a little longer, you'll be free..." he told Saigo lowly as he brought his hands up, and placed them together, as if he were about to pray. Of course, praying implied that he believed in the Christian God. Such implications were more funny than anything. Kibatsu only believed in what he had witnessed. He had witnessed his mother and father, had witnessed the birth of his younger brothers.  

Closing his eyes, he began to whisper a chant.

"Cum commixtio sanguinem familiae fiamus. Quod est idem vinculi fragmenta nobis discerpens seorsum et nos segregans vincula nobis."  With the last word spoken, cuts formed on both wrists of each brother, including Kibatsu, allowing blood to flow freely. Raising his arms, palms open, Kibatsu continued to speak as blood flowed to the ground and formed a pentagram.

With a mixture of blood we become family. This is the same bond that fragments us, tearing us apart and severing our bonds.

"Nunc iterum in vincula omnes fratres. Misceri cum sanguine, erit in illis, iterum fratres. Hodie erunt ultra instaurari." Opening his eyes, the blood that had spilled to the ground and formed a pentagram began to glow. Taking a golden goblet, Kibatsu leaned down and watched the glowing crimson liquid, of it's own accord, flow into the goblet.  As if the blood had a mind of it's own.

Now again my brothers renew their bonds. Mixing our blood, these men become my brothers once more. On this day they will be whole again.

When every last drop had flowed into the goblet, Kibatsu straightened up and brought the goblet to his lips, taking a sip before he moved over to Neikan, the second eldest. "Take a sip from the cup. From there, it will be passed on to the next in line...this will continue until everyone has taken a sip from the cup...then, the magic will run it's course..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Saigo grew silent, he had to hold still like that was all that hard at this point. But then again part of him wondered why it was even a concern for Kibatsu as he looked over and watched him bring the cup to Neikan. He laid there unable to move watching although surprisingly enough he was silent.

Kira turned his head watching and remaining quiet. He wasn't sure what to expect but he knew something was about to happen. The cup to Neikan first soon they would all be brothers again.

Sasha continued to lean against the door frame watching the ceremony that would bring Kibatsu's brothers home. The warmth of the stone in his earring as life magic was flowing in the room more or less and closed his eyes. Kira had seemed so certain he would be family with them.........he was waiting to see if he was rejected again. Afraid of it in fact.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Bringing the cup to Aoi, Kibatsu looked at him for a moment, as if sharing some latent knowledge with his younger brother.

"You had better be right about this Kibatsu...if you cause Kira to leave me, to die on me...I will kill you in every way possible..." Aoi told him lowly, narrowing his eyes at his older brother before he took a sip from the cup. Psychic powers were such a great gift in times like these.

Sighing, Kibatsu had responded in turn to Aoi, "Calm yourself brother. I am certain that this will not harm dear Kira. If there were even the slightest chance, I would have searched for a different way."

When he brother the cup to Kira, he smiled down at him. "Here Kira, let me help you...I know it's hard to move, so I'll hold your head up for you so that you can drink," he told him lightly, as if this were a happy moment. Perhaps, in some twisted world, this was a happy moment. It wasn't every day that one got to regain all of their brothers.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Kira looked up at him as Kibatsu lifted his head blinking and taking a deep breath he was nervous but did as was instructed nodding only a little he drank and a sip coughing his eyes watering his body going hell no. He gagged on it having never in this life time drank a single drop of blood. He turned his head as a coughing fit overcame him eyes watering. "I'm sorry." he rasped turning his head back to try again, this was horrible he had coughed rejected it......was it not meant to be?

Saigo glanced over.....Kira had never.....to him this was a first for a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Kibatsu smiled at him and shook his head. "No. It's quite all right. Your human body will always reject the taste of blood. It takes a vampire's taste to drink it without problem. It's why there are more than a few drops left in the cup," he explained lowly, but lightly.

A fatherly figure at times like these, it was a wonder Kibatsu had not created a family of his own. Ancient knowledge certainly was there, after all, he had been a part of the birth and creation of his younger siblings. It left one to wonder just why Kibatsu had chosen to remain, for the most part, alone.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 pm

Kira nodded slowly as he looked up blinking away the tears that clung to his eyes and tried again after Kibatsu said it was alright. Managing to choke it down this time he still cringed and looked up at him looking much akin to a child who didn't like the taste of the medicine he just had to take. "Alright." He said softly Kibatsu had managed to make him feel better about choking on it.

That left Saigo who looked over watching.......many things were happening here and now. He laid there and then looked up boy was he gonna be glad when his body stopped throbbing from head to foot and he could think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Letting Kira back down gently, he made his way to Saigo and sighed. "I'm not helping your lazy ass. You can drink it on your own," he told him lowly as he brought the cup up for Saigo to drink from.

Even though his voice sounded normal, his body was rigid, muscles tight and anxious. The moment Saigo took the last drink from the cup...the true ceremony would begin. He had lied to Kira about pain, had lied to them all about not hurting them. It would hurt one of them, and that was sweet Kira. It would once again force his human body to go through the change, ut with the change, it would bring about his true self, his true memories and true feelings for his family. With the change, Kira would remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

"Tsk like I need you to help me drink." He snapped back and leaned up hesitating only a moment before drinking something in the back of his mind screamed warning there was something about this that he needed to remember. He drained the cup even as his mind screamed at him there was something he needed to remember right now. And for the life of him couldn't.

Kira's body felt.....warm right now not a comfortable warm but sort of a suspended warmth. His vision was swimming but he didn't say anything figuring the blood wasn't exactly settling on his stomach at the moment and it needed a moment or two to calm down having no idea he had not just swallowed the blood of one vampire but of all of his brothers at once.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Closing his eyes, he relaxed a little. Saigo hadn't remembered in time to fight him on it. Lucky for him, right now, Kira wasn't screaming. But it took only a few moments for he himself to feel the effects. The pull, as if his body were going to be pulled in half as the bloods mixed and separated inside of him.

Grabbing hold of the side of Saigo's 'bed' he braced himself for the next step in the process. If he were guessing correctly, they would all soon feel the sickening side-effects of the blood they had ingested. Magic and vampires didn't often mix well. It was one reason they were never able to be magically created, and often why spells had to be extremely potent for them to take hold on a vampire.

When the wave of nausea passed, Kibatsu turned his full attention on Kira. He would have to be careful to heed Aoi's words. If he even let one small cut graze Kira's flawless skin, there would be hell to pay. But more than that, he had to keep careful watch so that Kira didn't hurt himself. If he so much as twitched wrong, his brother could seriously injure himself.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

His vision seemed to spin out at that moment, his breathing deepening as he felt it slam rather violently against his rib cage once that slam.....his heart struggling to beat his breathing deep and intense as he tried and tried to as it tried to.

Saigo's eyes went wide as he felt sick and remembered that thing his mind had been screaming at him to remember. "You.....it's too much for him to take you son of a bitch...." He breathed.......feeling the side effects.

Kira's head slammed back into the table as he screamed his voice piercing the air the notes of it impossibly high as he shook his head his back arching his legs moving it hurt, every inch every pour felt like acid was eating it's way through his heart ramming inside his chest starting and stopping. Each ear shattering shriek ripped it's way free out of control of him there was nothing even remotely comforting about this. Tears burned there way down his face.

The ground seemed to rumble and shake as if all of Tokyo was caught up in one massive island sinking earth quake. Things began to float while others that were too light to fall crashed into the ground with massive force others seemed frozen in mid break or mid fall. It hurt it hurt like it was eating him apart from the inside out.

"Fuck..." Saigo breathed moving his head. "Dam it....it's hell with one but the four of us......Dam it kibatsu.......Kira's fragile."

The power contained in Kira's small slender frame could be down right frightening as the walls began to burst under the power. His black hair began to fade his eyes to change and his fangs just started to surface as his jaw slammed shut before taking another rushed gasp of air before he screamed again his head whipping back and forth.............hurt was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Kibatsu remained there, bracing himself for any impact. Kira's powers made all who would otherwise try to get close, stay away. But that wasn't the reason Kibatsu stayed back. He needed to be able to carefully observe Kira so that he was certain nothing was going wrong. Even as his brothers cursed him, he simply watched, not even twitching when rocks grazed past him, leaving small nicks and cuts along his exposed flesh.

"He's not in any danger. All of his vitals are stable. The only thing that is unstable at the moment is his power. They will stop fluctuating when the change is over. He'll be tired, but he'll be fine..." even if his stomach churned and body shook, he wouldn't take his eyes away from Kira. He wouldn't even move to bring his hand up to his mouth as the waves of nausea threatened to make him physically puke.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Kira Jerked and screamed he swore this was the worst thing he had ever been through, his 'black' hair fading out the color bleeding out as if cast aside and getting just a touch longer falling wild and shaggy around his delicate face, and even that had softened out the bones shifting become softer gentler if at all possible the color of his eyes changed to a warm royal purple in tone. Long delicate fingers delicate bone structure, longer then a normal vampires fangs graced his mouth as the last scream pierced the air causing his mouth to slam shut and it was there he flinched as his fangs pierced his lower lip. Not enough to draw blood but enough to pinch it real good it was funny with all the pain he had been going through that sent a whole different jolt down his spine changing the ending cry that tore it's way free as his power seemed to just about destroy the castle from one of agonized pain............to one of absolute pleasure, and it was then that his power without warning cut off things falling and crashing as everything settled..

His back arched his arms taunt his legs stiff and then all at once he collapsed against the stone table behind him vision blurry but that was because he was not absolutely spent and his fangs ached..........they ached terribly as if he was absolutely starving.

So caught up in Kira's pain and transformation and ignoring the gut wrenching neasua he had been under Saigo hadn't even realized he had gone though his transformation as well as Neikan and Aoi.....why because Kira's had been the worst.

Sasha stared at the table that Kira laid on, no longer did he look like a soft gentle man but an eatheral other worldly beauty no longer able to distinguish if Kibatsu's brother was male or female. If he was anything he was......this was....was this Kira? The one they all seemed bent on protecting on keeping safe? This was......was that why?

"................"
At first silence met the room and although when he spoke his voice was low warm and velveteen the sort that the sound of alone could bring one peace. "Kiba-nii.........." He didn't call for Aoi not because he didn't want him but rather he needed blood and the way his body ached and burned the way it was demanding it the only on in the room whose blood was potent enough to stop the vicious cycle from starting was Kibatsu. To be left starving since awakening would not kill him but it would leave him endlessly hungry. "Please....may i?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Kibatsu steadied himself and a large, happy smile graced his features. Kira was home. Kira was finally Kira.

Moving to his side, he undid all of their restraints, allowing them all to move and answered Kira lowly, but warmly, "Of course you can little brother..." Long ago had Kibatsu discarded this smile. The only other to have ever seen such a smile grace his features? Sasha. And that had been centuries ago. It had been so long ago, that one would believe that Kibatsu had forgotten to smile in such a way.

Sinking his fangs into his own flesh, Kibatsu brought the open, bleeding wound down to Kira's lips. "Drink all you want Kira, I won't take it away from you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:13 am

Kira shifted up slowly as he looked at him bringing his head up and around nodding. "Thank you." he said softly into the room before placing his lips against the open wound and drinking, shifting only a bit to lean against him. The blood rushed past what felt like parched lips and down his throat his breathing steady as he closed his eyes drinking.

Saigo sat up holding his head as it swam and looked over at them. At Kira who was drinking deeply from Kibatsu and then glanced over at Aoi to see how he was handling all of this. Kira had called for Kibatsu not Aoi. Had turned to there oldest brother for help.

Sasha continued to lean there the brothers all looked different, Saigo's hair was longer his features had changed, so had Aoi's and Neikan's. Neikan's hair was black and white and it was clear it was completely natural. But it was that smile as soon as Kira had spoken into the room Kibatsu had broken into such a radiant smile the last time he saw it? Centuries ago such a very long time ago about the time when he had said yes to becoming a vampire himself he believed. When he accepted Kibatsu's offer. All of the brothers were incredible breathtaking to look at but it was like Kira was the center piece and the way they were all acting..........heaven help the one who hurt him because there would be no saving him on earth no one to spare them should anyone harm him.

"Kibatsu?" Sasha asked curious if the ceremony was over if they were all alright now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 am

Kibatsu smiled at him and put a gentle hand on Kira's head as he turned to look at Aoi who was, amazingly enough, relaxed and just smiling at them silently, that same sad look in his eyes. Neikan, on the other hand, jumped up off the table as if he had been shocked back to life, and glared at Kibatsu. "Asshole...the order didn't matter. Don't fuck with things just to get your way..." he told him lowly, a dark, but sensual voice replacing the once hateful coldness that had been his voice.

Chuckling, Kibatsu closed his eyes and flipped Neikan off. Knowing full well what would happen if he gave Neikan half a chance. In the blink of an eye, Neikan was there and only inches from Kibatsu, telling him lowly, "If you don't want to have that stuck up your ass, I suggest you put it away. You know full well that gestures like that aren't just that with me. Gestures like that become promises with me...and if you don't want it to become a promise...I suggest you lower that finger..."

Chuckling, Kibatsu opened his eyes and tilted his head so that their lips were nearly touching. "Easy brother...you shouldn't get so worked up with Kira still here...he's still quite tired...if you want to yell, I suggest you wait until you're away from Saigo who has a headache, and Kira who has one as well..." Kibatsu told his little brother lowly before he looked at Sasha and smiled.

"Yes, what is it Sasha?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:40 am

Saigo snorted. "Jackass and who do you think gave me the damn headache?" He countered as he let his head fall back slowly to rest against the stone putting his hand to his head. Heachache would imply it was something nice........no it felt like his head wanted to pound it's way off his shoulders. Ironically Saigo's voice was still feminine, that is it was soft low a whispered promise of sound it wasn't a brassy or harsh for one who spent soo much time angry but normally it was conversational that is he didn't yell often but he did voice his opinion very often. He did glance at Neikan. "And keep your damn voice down.........shit......it's bad enough I have an fucking headache I don't need a damn distraction on top of it."

Kira ignored them all as he curled into Kibatsu drinking taking in what he needed as if a new born child and in many ways he was and yet he wasn't. He was in no hurry drinking in large slow mouth full's.

"Is....this what.....everyone actually looked like? They....remind me of that painting back home the one in your room where your sitting there and the four are with you." Sasha said lowly it was an incredible painting Kibatsu was sitting in a chair, Aoi and Neikan behind him side by side a hand resting on his shoulders. Saigo was leaning against Neikan glaring affectionately down at Kibatsu who was smirking and in his lap was what up until now he hadn't been sure if it was a male or female sitting in Kibatsu's lap smaller then all of them. The brothers all together.

Kira paused to take a breath pulling back only a little. "Painting?" He questioned. "Oh that one.......it was such a long time ago..." the warmth in his voice had not changed even though he was tired. "I can't believe you kept it all this time....it was one of my first.....I made soo many terrible mistakes in it Kiba-nii....but I'll have to paint a new one it's incomplete that one won't be needed anymore...." He glanced up at Kibatsu before yawning and shaking his head still hungry he brought his head back down and went back to feeding.

"It was prefect...." Sasha said. "And how was it incomplete?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 am

Kibatsu chuckled as Neikan shot him a cold, hateful glare. "I kept it because it was something you painted Kira...anything you paint is beautiful and a treasure. I'll not dispose of the original, nor will I dispose of the new one you paint for me..." he told Kira lowly, before he looked at Sasha and smiled.

But before he could say anything, Aoi was speaking, "By incomplete, he means that Sasha isn't in it..." and sighing, Kibatsu chuckled at Aoi's answer. As if it summed everything up for them all.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 am

Kira finished that is he couldn't possibly drink anymore for fear his stomach would burst although he did sigh and lick his lips clean before shaking his head. "Now your just being silly Kiba-nii.....it's hardly beautiful I was I kid when I painted that." Kira said softly shaking his head and looking up at him then glancing back at Aoi smiling and nodding before looking at Sasha who shook his head.

"I shouldn't be in it it's about all of you." Sasha said and went wide eyed when Kira was shifting placing his feet on the ground to stand on shaky hello fool you just woke up legs.

"Mmm no....that's not entirely correct." Kira said gently as he looked at him his hand resting on Kiba's shoulder as he looked at Sasha. "Your an important part of this family because Kiba-nii brought you into it. I told you didn't I Sasha? We'll accept you because Sasha is Sasha. And it is Sasha that means so much to Kiba-nii so he means so much to us. Aoi summed it up for all of us when he said that. Your part of this family."

Sasha looked at him. "Alright.....just sit down before you fall down."

Kira looked at him. "I will in a moment" He said being just a touch stubborn about this for some reason the kid didn't think he belonged with them so Kira wanted to walk over and bring him back within the circle instead of outside never mind his legs didn't want to obey what he wanted. Way to tired to be attempting to walk as he swayed and Sasha went wide eyed starting to move......to catch him before he fell. But it was more then that and it was silly on his part but he wanted them all to come closer at the moment after all of this time although he had found them and him then and Kiba all of them recently it still felt like they were so far apart. He wanted to pull them all closer to them to feel there warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening Takusen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening Takusen   Awakening Takusen Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening Takusen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next