Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excuse me say that AGAIN????

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Excuse me say that AGAIN???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 am

Yanki just snorted and closed his eyes. "What the hell ever...it's not like I care what you do with your weapon..." he said lowly. It was almost as if Yanki wasn't even paying attention, or even trying for that fact.

"Anyway...we're wasting time standing around like this...if we're going to do this, we need to do it before I get bored..." he said lowly as he stood there, hand in his pocket and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:22 am

Kuri rolled his eyes need to do this before he got bored, follow not lead. It was a wise move and yet he moved nothing but natural skill as he closed the distance disappeared and roundhouse kicked Yanki. Street fighting was any fighting really without using powers even he knew that. 

Yura watched so far nothing note worthy was happening but then again they were just getting started.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:32 am

Sighing, Yanki held up his hand and caught the kick, eyes still closed. "Oh? Never imagined you'd be so uncreative...oh well..." he said lowly as he tossed Kuri back, sending him flying towards the school. It was certainly not living up to his expectations yet. 

"Come on Kuri, you can do better than that..." Yanki said lowly as he stood in the same place. It was one thing to be certain of yourself, and another to be completely cocky. Yanki was just waiting for things to get more interesting. He knew that Kuri wasn't really being serious yet.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:34 am

Kuri twisted easily in mid air his feet landing on the building and his hand on his knee as he seemed to sit there like that for a moment before he was gone and when he reappeared his fist connected with the side of Yanki's face hard enough to knock his teeth out and yet he still wasn't being overly serious. His heart beating in time to his movements....

Flowing through the movement of the punch he moved lower his leg moving into a low sweeping kick and connecting fully intending on taking Yanki down.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Excuse me say that AGAIN????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: