Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excuse me say that AGAIN????

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Excuse me say that AGAIN???? Empty
PostSubject: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 am

Three weeks of free period while they attempted to find a teacher to replace the one who was gone. Not at all that surprising really Yanki was in the class and every one they thought they might have to replace her well.....freaked out. So the students all thought they were having a blast that is until the door opened to homeroom and in walked........a young man.

Long crimson red hair which faded in and out of an almost white tone as he moved tied back, his violet eyes held hints of red around the iris. No outstanding piercings except for the one that went around his lower lip an open hoop with two balls on either end. He wore a black shirt which only buttoned twice in the center of his chest the bottom falling open to hang about his hips, black leather pants skin tight with stagetically placed tears. Long heavy chains wrapped around his waist hanging down. Around his right leg and scaring the shit out of the students in class was the straps to the holister with a heavy black gun red tassels hanging off of the back. Black combat boots strapped up his shins. Everything about him said he was anything but a teacher.

The class was whispering and agape. "Shut the fucking whining up I'm not in the mood. From this point forward I'm your teacher." Kuri said as he looked at them all and his gaze landed on Yanki, then traveled behind him to Yura........oh yeah this was gonna be fun alright.

Yura stared blinking a moment surely he didn't hear him right......Kuri was there teacher now? How the hell did that happen?
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:45 am

Yanki just chuckled lowly and lowered his chair, and then lowered his feet to the floor and stood up, hands in his pockets, and walked up to the front of the room, only a few inches away from Kuri. "So...this is your punishment for not telling him about that one? If nothing else, he's certainly got a sense of humor..." he mused lowly as he looked at Kuri. 

Sighing though, he moved and walked over to a student's desk in the front of the class and sat down on it, eyes still fixated on Kuri. "But of course, I'm not an idiot...this isn't the only reason you're here...you must certainly have a message to deliver...by all means...tell us...I'm listening, and I'm quite sure you've gotten Yura's attention by now..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 am

Kuri looked at him and rolled his eyes. "No this isn't punishment, this is his getting even.........he knows how much I hate this as much as he hates it when I neglect to tell him things." Kuri said shrugging no his punishment had been that night and the lack of ability to move in the morning. This was just to irritate the piss out of Kuri.

Yura was looking at them looking between them not sure at all what was going on or why it was important that Kuri had his attention as well.

"And no it isn't the only reason. He wants you both to report in tomorrow morning we'll be heading in the afternoon to handle a trade agreement that he doesn't agree with." which was as far as he was allowed to explain in mixed company. Ketsu didn't like wanna be strong guys butting there noises into his business.

Yura shifted. "What do you mean.........both of us?"

Kuri rose an eyebrow and then looked at Yanki. "Oh that is interesting does he not know?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 am

Yanki snorted at Kuri's remark about it not being his punishment. "I never said it was the full punishment...but it is indeed part of it...and I find it insanely entertaining..." Yanki mused lowly and then sighed, his amusement instantly gone at Kuri's question.

"No...he doesn't know..." he answered Kuri lowly, closing his eyes. Of course. That asshole was getting his revenge on Yanki for being amused by Ketsu's 'revenge'. If only he could get away with beating Kuri's ass...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:58 am

Kuri chuckled as he looked at him. "Then I'll leave Yanki to explain that to you Yura.....after all he's the one who made the arrangements." he said bemused but leaned in and chuckled. "Behave Yanki I think you'll find I'm not someone.........you wanna fuck with." he whispered lowly and then walked back to his teachers desk looked down at the mess the previous teacher had left for him and with one sweep of his arm sent it all flying into the trash can.

Kuri moved and dropped into the chair. "I could give a care less what any of your fucking names are they'll be on the papers you turn in." he said and then issued the class assignment to them for the moment before opening an eye to look at Yanki. "The two of you will be coming with me after school........." Kuri said a bit bluntly.

"Yanki what is he talking about?" Yura said not at all sure he was gonna like the answer.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:26 am

Glaring, Yanki spoke lowly, and perhaps a bit haughtily, "You're wrong there. You're precisely who I wanna fuck with..." It was one thing to threaten Yanki, but to tell him he didn't want to do something only made him want to do it that much more.

But the moment Kuri told Yanki to explain things to Yura, he sighed and closed his eyes. Damn that Kuri...

"He's talking about you being part of the Yakuza with me...when I signed my name, I...signed yours too...and Ketsu has allowed it..." Yanki explained to Yura lowly. That asshole...he was definitely going to get revenge for this...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:50 am

Kuri smirked as he looked at him. "That right? One of these days you just might get your wish Yanki." he said in a cool tone finding the haughtiness of his answer fun. Of course Kuri was just getting even for Yanki finding it fun and humorous that Kuri was now stuck teaching these brats in this class room at least until Ketsu got bored with the order and changed his mind.

Yura though blinked his eyes going wide and slack jawed for a moment or two. "You signed us both up and he allowed it??" Yura said flabbergasted he wasn't truly upset but more like confused and wishing for the moment that he understood why it had even been allowed since it techniqually wasn't his blood that signed the contract in his name. "He allowed it even though it wasn't my....."

Kuri there took over. "Of course he did. If you two sat anywhere but in the inner circle he would have killed you both for even attempting something so stupid but as it stands this is his inner circle and he both understands and allowed it." Kuri said as he shifted down and looked at Yanki. "Let me put it this way Yanki if you fuck with me I"ll return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Chuckling, Yanki licked his lips as he looked at Kuri. "I will look forward to that day..." he told Kuri lowly before he looked back at Yura and sighed.

"Yes, He allowed you to become a member of his inner circle because without you, I'm not becoming anything for anyone. You and I are a package deal, and if he would have refused, I would have refused his offer..." Yanki explained as he looked at Yura and then back to Kuri. 

"I will gladly take anything you can throw at me Kuri...because unlike everyone else, I don't give a damn about what you can or will do to me...I'm not afraid of you or your name..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 am

Yura looked at Yanki and then shrugged. "Alright." he said adjusting and accepting it once he understood how it all came about and why. Would he deny Yanki no not at all no matter where the road took them he had already agreed to walk down it with him.

Kuri chuckled. "And when did I say that I want you to fear me? Or even care what I can and would do to you? I was merely stating a fact. I'm not going to take your shit Yanki you deal it I'll dish it back wither or not you like it." Kuri said relaxed as he sat there Yanki's powers were interesting indeed and if he wanted to he could pluck them right out of thin air his as well as Yura's. But he wasn't. Nor would he unless he had to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Yanki chuckled and licked his lips at those words. "I like it...anything you've got, give it to me and I'll happily play along. I love games Kuri, and you can play my favorite one. Just remember...I've never lost..." Yanki said and got off of the desk he had been sitting on. The student that had been sitting at that desk had long since moved, too afraid of Kuri and Yanki to stick around. 

"As for what you say Kuri...I don't care what you expect from me. Even if you were to expect me to fear you...I don't plan on fitting into any mold," he told Kuri lowly as he turned and began to walk back down the aisle, back to the back of the room, back to his favorite seat.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Kuri chucled and shook his head he could play Yanki's favorite game and the kid had never lost. This just might turn out to be fun. Kuri watched as Yanki walked back to his favorite seat. "well one thing is for certain with you around I won't have time to get bored." Kuri said in a bemused tone shifting as his feet hit the tiled floor. "Yanki....let's play"

Yura shook his head if he didn't know any better he'd swear that Kuri and Yanki were fast becoming best friends.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Yanki paused and turned to face Kuri. "Oh? Here with everyone? he asked lowly as he looked at Kuri, hands still in his pockets. "You're going to cause them to be killed...how amusing..." Yanki mused and finally removed his hands from his pockets.

"None of them matter to me, so killing them is fine by me...however...you said with me around you won't get bored? How entertaining...I was thinking the same thing about you.."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Kuri snorted at the idea that he should actually care wither or not the humans survived this. "I'm not Aoi, wither or not they survive is of little consequence to me, if there stupid enough to get in the way then they get what's coming to them." Kuri said as he stepped around the desk.

Yura felt an eyebrow twitch seriously in such a small confined space like the classroom?? He shook his head stood up and looked at them both. "If you two want to play you can do it all you like but do it outside. There's not enough room in here, and while you might not care what happens to them I don't care to spend my morning dodging you both." he said irritated as he looked at them honestly leave the two of them alone and all hell would break loose for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Sighing, Yanki looked back at Yura. "Oi! Stop your complaining!" he said in annoyance. "We're not going to hit you, as long as you stay out of the way, you'll be perfectly fine,'' Yanki told Yura lowly as he looked at him in annoyance.

It was actually the first time Yanki had gotten annoyed with Yura. But it was always something that was unpredictable with Yanki. No one ever knew what would or wouldn't set him off.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Kuri smirked as he moved to face Yanki more then happy then to brawl with him it had been a while since he got to cut loose. He shifted and looked at him. "Well then lets have some fun." he said as he looked at him if anyone had known the timid soft spoken Kuri when he was younger they'd have a hard time believing what he was now.

Yura blinked and narrowed his eyes this was idiotic for sure. He grabbed his bag and got up snorting and shaking his head the bell hadn't rung yet for lunch but at this point he was going outside and sketching where at least some sanity remained. Fighting in the classroom. Kuri spared him half a glance but right now his focus was on Yanki.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Yanki sighed and closed his eyes. Damn it. This is why he didn't want a relationship with people. They were always so damn touchy. It was like he was the only one who could stand being yelled at or being scolded. 

"Damn..." Yanki said and moved, running to his desk and grabbing his own bag and following behind Yura. Forget Kuri, Yura was more important. If Yura was mad at him... He sighed again and followed behind at his own pace, keeping his distance so that Yura didn't get even more upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Kuri stared a moment as Yanki cursed and ran out after Yura. There it was, the one that meant more to Yanki then anything and yet he wondered if Yanki even realized it yet. That he had without a doubt found his one. Although Kuri himself was irritated and annoyed he had been about to have some fun and Yanki bolted to chase after Yura. Kuri scowled at the door even if he was amused it was a fun counterdiction in feelings at the moment.

Yura moved through the school and out to the courtyard found a tree and sat down pulling out his sketch book and began drawing when he sensed Yanki drawing close..."I thought you were about to fight with Kuri." he said without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:01 am

Yanki sighed and sat down on the ground in front of Yura, hands resting on his knees with his legs crossed. "Not if you're going to get upset with me...having fun isn't worth it if it makes you mad at me..." Yanki said lowly, mumbling the last little bit. Even the all mighty Yanki was embarrassed by the words he had just said.

"Nothing is as important...as having you there to watch and cheer me on...nothing is more important...than having you just be there..." Yanki admitted lowly in a hushed tone. He had known for a while now. This one here, the one who has promised to stay by his side no matter what...he was his one. But he kept wondering when exactly Yura would see it himself.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:07 am

Yura looked at him and sighed. "I would have rooted you on...........anywhere but in the classroom." He said shaking his head his pencil pausing above the white paper. "Your incredibly skilled and powerful and so too is Kurimuzon-aru Hitogoroshi in such a confined space even without meaning to people you don't want to get caught up in it will be."

Yura looked at him this one before him. Yanki......he knew how important to him Yanki was and knew he'd be lost without him. But he also knew Yanki was a fighter through and through. Yura sighed and set down his sketch book putting his hand on the ground as he leaned forward. "I'm not upset Yanki." he said as he reached out and placed his hand against the side of Yanki's face. "I just don't like being that close to a fight I'm watching and not participating in.To hard to see everything the one I'm rooting for is doing."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:13 am

Yanki closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of Yura's skin touch his face. "You don't have to worry about what I'm doing...I'll never leave...I made a promise..." he told Yura lowly and opened his eyes to look at him gently, yet sadly. He could tell that Yura was worried, but fighting...it was really all Yanki knew how to do. He had had to fight his way through life just to keep living, and now that he didn't have to...he was lost and had misplaced agressions and misplaced anxiety. IT was hard for Yanki to just keep on living his life without anything to fight for, or against.

"Do you want to draw it?" he asked lowly as he brought his hand up to Yura's and looked at him. It was an odd question really, but it was a question that only Yanki would ask.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:17 am

Yura looked at him. "Please don't break it." he said lowly in reference to the promise. He took a deep breath and looked at him then glanced at his sketch book.

Did he want to draw it? Did he want to draw there fight? "Part of me yeah.....wants to draw it." he said lowly softly looking at it then at Yanki. "There is nothing I don't....want to capture about you." That he didn't want to draw to catch just a moment in time to look back upon forever. Yanki was that important to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:23 am

Chuckling lowly, Yanki ran his thumb over the back of Yura's hand a little and then let his hand slide off of Yura's as he stood up. "Then I'll bring it out here just so you can draw it..." he told Yura lowly as he smiled at him before he turned and looked up at the school. Anything for Yura...no matter how crazy it made him seem. 

"OI! KURI! COME GET YOUR ASS KICKED! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME ASSHOLE!" he screamed, hands cupped around his mouth to help amplify the sound. If no one ever looked at him the same again, then so be it. He was willing to do anything, even make himself look like an idiot...all for Yura.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:29 am

Yura blinked and went wide eyed before smiling and closing his eyes as Yanki stood up and as if nothing more then a normal high school punk stood up and shouted cupping his hands over his mouth to amp the sound and challenge Kuri. All so that he could draw it. All so that he could draw there fight and opened his eyes to look at Yanki. For him.....Yanki would go this far for him.

Kuri walked over to the window and threw it open to look down at him raising an eyebrow before chuckling and then stepping down on the windowsill he moved and jumped out landing on the ground and walking towards him. "I do believe we have a problem Yanki.....it's not my ass that's gonna get kicked." he said as he took Hades from his leg and much to the surprise of many watching tossed his gun to the side the auto lock engaged. He wasn't out to kill Yanki kick his ass sure but kill no. Of course........Ketsu may want to kick his ass later for picking fights with Yanki. Oh well.........he was already in enough trouble why not thicken out the pot some and have some fun along the way.

"Let's get this started..........don't worry I won't disappoint you." Kuri said in a low tone smirking.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 am

Yanki snorted at Kuri's words and spoke lowly, "You obviously think I'm stupid...like I don't know what you're able to do with those powers of yours...but you'd better not be planning on using those powers. This will be a street fight, nothing more. If you so much as use an ounce of your vampiric powers, I'll quit,'' he said lowly as he looked at Kuri.

"As for you kicking my ass...that's actually almost funny..." Yanki said as he put a hand in his pocket. It wasn't really his style to fight with both hands. Not street fighting anyway. It took a serious fight for Yanki to even remove his hand from his pocket. It wasn't him being cocky, it was just how he took things. He would only use all of his strength if he felt he needed it, and right now, his life wasn't in danger, so he didn't feel that it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 am

Kuri snorted. "I have no intention of using my powers." he said looking at him. "If I did, I wouldn't have tossed Hades to the side." he said and he wouldn't of. He would have kept it and switched it up no he was determined win this fight on his own power.

Kuri shifted and looked at him waiting for Yanki to move or for the right moment to move himself honestly as thrilled as he was to be able to cut loose like this part of him deep down was worried about the strain on his heart. If it conked out on him.........he'd seriously hurt Yanki and this time.......There was no Mu to pull him back to call him back to himself.

Yura picked up his sketch pad and pencil looking at them and shifted to watch the two before him who where about to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me say that AGAIN????   Excuse me say that AGAIN???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Excuse me say that AGAIN????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: