Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He who brings the end..........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

He who brings the end.......... Empty
PostSubject: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:31 am

Fu sat on the rock the sword in Fenrir's mouth having been removed adn although the wolf wanted free Fu apologzed and said that he could not because Fenrir was still far to angry with the world an seeking it's death and destruction. While it was not the world that had wrong him. That had been a few centuries ago and yet here he was, Kusatta remained quiet off to the side not liking the fact that Fu spoke with Fenrir getting to know the great big powerful wolf.

"If you could but only let go of your hunger to make the world suffer...." Fu said sadly as the topic had once again gone back to his thrist for freedom and to make others pay. It was sad really Fu rather liked Fenrir but could let him do this.

Ayame arrived in a wirlwind of power and before Kusatta could react lashed out and attacked the great black wolf striking him down quickly as she appeared and approached.

"Do not come any closer..." Fu said in a low growl.

"Shut up you pathetic excuse for a wolf I'm not here for you but for a true wolf. Fenrir I've come to free you from your bonds. All I ask is that as you destroy this world you make one suffer who has taken what i cherish from me."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 am

Kusatta stood back up and growled, baring his fangs at the woman who dared strike at him, his mix-matched eyes glaring at her. But Fenrir's laughter stopped him, his ears going back as he tried to make the laughter stop hurting his head.

When Fenrir stopped laughing, he looked down at the woman, his golden eyes glowing as he glared at her. "You think you can come to me and request that I make simply one suffer more than the rest because you free me? What a foolish woman you are!" he said before he turned his attention to Fu.

"My hunger to make this world suffer is because of fools like her. I have been wronged by this world and by the fools who tricked me into being sealed away by these chains. I am Fenrir, not some pet to be tied down," he said lowly before he turned his attention back to the woman.

"I am Fenrir...I will not sink to accepting the help of a fool like you."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:47 am

Fu sighed softly as the laughter subsided and looked at him. "But not all who walk this world are like her Fenrir.....there are those who don't agree with what happened to you but fear that you'll kill them to if you are freed." Fu liked the great wolf before him a lot but he was bound by oath that so long as Fenrir was a threat to all that lived he could not free him and there seemed to be no reasoning with the great wolf not that he could blame him.

Ayame narrowed her eyes. "I do not think of you as a pet Fenrir. All I asked was that you make that damn Inu suffer for what he's done. But if not it doesn't change the fact that I'll free you since no doubt he'll try to rebind you." Ayame said looking at the great wolf. "You should be free Fenrir hold still and I will shatter the bonds that hold you."

Fu shook his head and moved between her and Fenrir. "Forgive me.....but so long as you hate to the point you do I can't....it's the only way to prevent Ragnarok and the fight that will in the end cost you your life.....I can't allow it to happen Fenrir.....I'm sorry."

Ayame's answer was to summon the ball of energy that would cut through Fu and start to break the chains that bound Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:54 am

Kusatta moved to stand beside Fu and bared his fangs at her. "You won't even get close to breaking his bonds woman, I will kill you myself if you even think for a moment that you can get by me," he told her lowly, darkly.

He was about to lunge, when Kyoki's paw landed on the human. He just looked up at Kyoki and growled lowly. "Took you long enough Kyoki," Kusatta said lowly, and Kyoki lowered his head to Kusatta's level and let Tai off.

"Fuck you Kusatta, you know you're glad to see me."

Kusatta snorted, but didn't deny it. He couldn't. The bitch was trying to free Fenrir, so of course he was glad to see Kyoki.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 am

Ayame screamed in anger and frustration as the dog pinned her down.

Tai climbed down and looked at her as she looked at him. "Tai I"m your mother."

Tai shook his head. "It takes more then giving birth to be a mother." He said shaking his head.

Ayame glared up at Kyoki. "Get off of me. Fenrir has a right to be free unlike you he has a great purpose."

Jigoku and Yasei landed as well as they looked at her then at Fenrir no doubt he would be testy with all of them being there.l
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 pm

"Unlike me? Hah! Fenrir only serves one purpose at the moment, and that is to hate all living things, perhaps even himself....Fenrir will stay there so long as he hates every living creature...it is Aoi's orders, and we are the one's who carry them out..." Kyoki explained lowly as he kept his paw on her, not letting her move an inch.

Kusatta huffed in annoyance and looked up at Kyoki. "Damn it Kyoki, just eat her all ready. I'm not in the mood to hear her mouth anymore..." he said lowly and walked back over to his place on the rock. It was as if he didn't care, and honestly, he didn't. His elder brother's love of the evil wolf disgusted him to no end, but he was bound by his oath to Aoi to guard this place and he would not break his oath...no matter how long Aoi was gone.

But Fenrir's stirring brought Kusatta out of his daze and he looked down and growled. Of course, the great brown wolf couldn't go very far, since his feet were bound to the ground by the magical chain.

"Why is it that you two attract the insects of the world to this place?" Fenrir asked as he glared at Kyoki and his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 am

Ayame looked up at him and laughed. Shaking her head. "I'll free him Kyoki even if you kill me I'll still free him."

Fu looked down he loved Fenrir had fallen in love with this 'dark and evil' wolf but in the end he knew why he hated because he had been tricked and deceived until then Fenrir hadn't had any desire to hurt anyone he liked games and liked to play, only to have a prediction come about that caused the Norse gods to chain him up till the end of time. "Please don't.....Kyoki please remove her from here." Fu said in a low soft tone what was he going to say to Fenrir that it was just the way things worked out?

Ayame laughed. "You know in my search to find where they sealed you away Fenrir I discovered that Skoll and Hati have fled to Mars. That they ran away." Ayame said laughing she was purposely digging salt into the great wolf to hurt him to force him to start straining against his bonds. So that as she died she could shatter them and end this wretched world.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 am

Kyoki growled and bared his fangs, snapping his massive jaws only a mere inch from her face. "Silence! You no longer have the right to talk..." he told her lowly, but then paused for a moment, pursing his lips.

After a while, he looked back down at her and chuckled lowly. "Oh yeah...I know exactly what to do with you now..." he said lowly and licked his chops and chuckled again as he glanced back at Jigoku, but he was cut off from any other conversation as Fenrir shifted again and growled lowly.

"I do not care about Hati and Skoll...I have other ways to be freed than by them, or the likes of you..."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am

Ayame glared up at Kyoki. "Don't you even begin to think you can tell me to shut up." She sneered at him as she glared at Kyoki who was dealing with her and glancing back at his brother.

Jigoku tipped his head unsure of what it was he up to.

Ayame looked back shocked as he said that he didn't care about the betrayal of his sons. "So you won't chase them down and make them pay for betraying you?"

Fu sighed softly. "They didn't do it to betray there father. They did it to get away from the endless loneliness of the chase. They still want to see Fenrir freed but they don't want the end of the world. They are caught in the middle." Fu looked up at Fenrir and sighed softly before looking back at her. "You really shouldn't speak on things you do not know." Kusatta was here due to his promise with Aoi, while Fu was there because of Kira.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 am

Kyoki chuckled lowly as he shifted into his human form and straddled her, sitting on her to keep her from moving. "Oh believe me...I have plenty of right...and pretty soon...I will have even more of a right..." he told her lowly as he leaned down and licked his lips.

He was still hungry, so this was a perfect time to take advantage of his hunger. Plus, it was the only way to make this woman suffer more than she had made him suffer, and so he would gladly take it. "I have every right to do as I please...you're the mother of my child...and if you want to be technical, my wife...." he mused lowly as he leaned in to her exposed throat and licked it and chuckled lowly before he sank his fangs in and began to drink.

Fenrir snorted and laid back down. "Of course I don't care about my son's 'betrayal'...they were cursed to forever chase the sun and moon...I do not blame them for their actions...." he said as he simply watched the events start to unfold in front of him as if he were simply watching tv.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:25 am

Ayame screamed in anger as he said wife there was no way that she was married to him and then his fangs sank in and he was drinking and she was hitting him struggling beneath him to get away from him. Hearing Fenrir's words she struggled a bit more lashing out with magic with anything that she could as archs of fire and lightening hit the ground one slamming into the ground where moment's before Fu had been standing he jumped back not thinking about where he was standing and landed right between Fenrir's paws. In front of his nose.

Jigoku yawned as he shifted during the explosions of power and laid down before Tai as they arched during her temper tantrum and his body shifted becoming stone as the blasts hit him and not Tai. She really was out of control as she began to tapper off.

Yasei growled and shook his head as one just grazed his nose. That had not been fun he whined a bit all the way the attacks were meant for Kyoki but she couldn't get the magic to bend around and slam into him to knock him off of her.

Another blot came towards Fu again and Fu looked up feeling the hot breath behind him he realized where he had landed and opted to stay still getting ready to send the blast away the fire bolt coming at him would be easily enough to put out instead of letting it hit Fenrir.....Kusatta was fine......he could see his kid brother easily and thanks his lovers eye things like this had little to no effect on him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:34 am

Kyoki ignored everything she was doing, fully focused on his meal and what he would do once he got done with it. Soon, he power would fade with her blood loss, and she would no longer be a threat to the people around her.

As he drank, he sighed in content as he more than happily drank up every little drop that spilled forth from the wounds. And when he was finished, he came up gasping for air, as if coming out of a deep sea. And perhaps, in his own right, he was. Because for Kyoki, every time he fed, he immersed himself in the simple instinct of feeding, of drinking and the flavors of the red liquid.

Smiling as he looked down at her, he licked his lips clean before he sank his fangs into his own wrist and shoved it in her mouth, which was open from screaming. This was perhaps the easiest type of human to turn- One who screamed and made it easy to feed them your blood...it was so easy that it bored Kyoki a little.

"Soon my dear, I will have all the fun in the world with you...and there will be nothing you can do about it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:40 am

She struggled the magic dying off as she no longer had the strength to use it. Fu had blocked what came at Fenrir and himself not that Fenrir couldn't defend himself he could.

Ayame looked up at him as she chocked down the blood feeling the fangs lengthing in her mouth as the change began oh how she hated him that much more and almost as if to prove the point bit down hard on him hard enough to tear out a chunk of flesh with her teeth......a rather savage move before she screamed once again this time because of the pain of her change.

Tai blinked was this the screaming Kyoki had been referring to? He hadn't screamed if anything it had felt like a relief to be changed a release from confines of flesh so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

Kyoki didn't scream, didn't even flinch. In fact, he took in a deep breath and shivered a little. "Now now...one shouldn't tease their sire...it's not a good idea to tease me..especially since you know what I can do already...." Kyoki mused lowly, but smiled when she started screaming in pain.

"Ah...music to my ears..." Kyoki said lowly as he stood up off of her and spit on the ground as he left her to lay there to wallow in the dirt in pain. Her blood, as much as he hadn't wanted to touch her in any way, was actually very tasty.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 am

Ayame screamed and withered on the ground her back arching as not only the change was occuring but she was trying to fight it. For Tai it had been more of an awakening. For Ayame it was torture as her screams continued on and on.

Fu sighed he had never had to go though something like that and now that the power was not flying about and she was just screaming he moved to walk around Fenrir's paws and out of in front of his mouth.

Jigoku stood up chunks of stone falling to the ground causing Tai to go wide eyed and worried. He shifted though from stone back to flesh and blood and not a mark on him not that he felt any of it anyways. Fu shook his head. "She shouldn't fight it so much once it's in her system the change will happen wither or not she wants it to."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 am

Kyoki chuckled lowly, darkly before he spoke lowly, "That's not what she's fighting..." It was all he really said on the subject until he licked his lips and chuckled again.

After a few more minutes, he 'looked' up at Fu and smiled. "What she's fighting is losing her magic....that's why she's in so much pain..." he didn't explain how, just that she was losing it. He was the one who was taking it from her, taking it and replacing it with something that would make her completely powerless against Kyoki...even more than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 am

Ayame screamed and arched fighting for all she was worth. It hurt to no end as it was ripped away from her and then it was gone. She could no longer feel it and laid there panting trying to reclaim lost breath as her body ached. It was gone her magic was gone. She knew what was in it's place and rolled over the hell should she would stay like this that she would live like this. There was no way.

She looked about her eyes landing on Fu who looked the most fragile out of all of them and moved lunging for him as Fu's hands came up to catch her wrists easily enough she screamed in rage fighting him attempting to tear him apart wanting him to lash out and tear her apart. Fu rose an eyebrow for what she scented like was not just vampire but Inu. And she had not been an Inu to start with.

Fu moved his hand flicking her to the side where she slammed into a rock and slide down. "She smells like inu now........." Fu said lightly as he glanced at her as she got up and once again he caught her as she attempted to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:38 am

Kyoki chuckled lowly, darkly and nodded. "That's because she is Inu now..." Kyoki explained lowly as he moved and took hold of her wrist and sank his fangs in, not caring if she was angry or wanted to try and fight. She didn't know how to fight yet, didn't know how to shift into her dog state.

As soon as the blood hit his tongue, he took a deep breath and began to drink deep- the first mark. If she wanted to make him miserable, he would return the favor. She wouldn't be able to do anything about it until she learned how to fight, to try and face Kyoki as an Inu.

When he was done and the mark had taken hold, he surfaced from his seemingly endless ocean of instinct and then went straight for the second mark, sinking his fangs into her throat and repeating the process.

Two marks....one more and she was all his...all his to torture.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am

Ayame struggled as she felt him bitting her again and again. She reached up and grabbed his hair wanting to tug it wanting to pull it out she didn't care but he didn't seem to care about the pain she caused him. And he would endlessly torture her now. For taking what he believed was his. Tai though said nothing did nothing to defend her surely this wasn't the loving child she had brought into this world?

Fu sighed as he moved over and sat down on a rock looking at the sight before him. Wanting it to be done and them to be gone. He didn't care for the whole marking thing in fact that was about where he lost interest. And yet he was a vampire but he was an odd one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:49 am

Kyoki shivered and chuckled lowly, smiling into her throat as he drank. Oh how he desired to prove just how much of a monster he could be. But even as a young vampire who was marked and owned, she was still a newborn and he had to ask for consent....and of course...she wasn't going to give that. Oh well...he would just bide his time until she was old enough to be taken without permission.

When he surfaced once again, he licked his lips and 'looked' at her. "It isn't wise tol keep teasing me woman...we both know you won't do nothing but tease me, so for the sake of your new-found innocence...I'd keep my hands to myself..." he warned her lowly. In other words, if she kept on provoking him, he would eventually give in to his desires and simply take her as he pleased, even if he was breaking the law.

Then, without another word, Kyoki grabbed her other wrist and sank his fangs in, sinking them deep into the skin, into her soul and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:53 am

Ayame struggled and closed her eyes something inside of her demanded she bite him back show him the same tender mercies he was showing her and another part the part that was trying to remain human was revolted by it. She'd rather die then be trapped in his world with him.

Ayame turned her head and closed her eyes. "This is why I sought to keep Tai away from you because like every other vampire out there you'll force your way on them, the change as if you have the right to play like this. It dosen't change the fact that I hate you Kyoki Inu. All this does is make me hate you more."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 pm

When Kyoki was done, he pulled back and snorted at her words. "You hate me? I have news for you woman, you're one of a very long line of people who hate me. Your hating me does not phase me, and will never phase me the way you want it to," he told her lowly and stood there, holding her for a few moments as he brought his hand up and took hold of her chin and made her look at him.

"And if you truly hated me, you would not have been so gentle with me...you knew your words, your spells had no worth, no affect on me, yet you chose to use them anyway. If you hate me so much, you would not try to change my views on things...but I have news for you...this man you see, this vampire that you claim likes to play with others lives...he's only the surface. You've just barely scratched that surface....if you truly love me, if you truly wish to 'save' me from myself or some shit, you'll have to look deeper than you already have...." he explained and let her go, and chuckled lowly as he stepped back from her.

"If there is a part that wishes to have me be the man you think I am, then you will keep trying, no matter how much you claim to hate me...and eventually...you will learn things you never took time as a human to learn and you will finally understand..."

With that said, he 'looked' over at Jigoku and nodded to him. The signal for him to come take her and begin the teaching process. She may be Kyoki's chylde, but if she hated him like she claimed, she wouldn't listen to him at the moment. And since she apparently had some sort of mission to save him or to love him, either way, she would listen to what Jigoku had to say. Especially if she believed that Jigoku was truly afraid of Kyoki.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 am

Ayame glared at him full of malice and anger and hate at the moment. But there wasn't much she was going to do in fact she turned her head away from him. Although she did note that he nodded to Jigoku and that his younger brother walked over to them to her obedient there again. Jigoku was afraid of him afraid to disobey him.

In truth she couldn't be further wrong Jigoku wasn't afraid to disobey him he was afraid to let Kyoki down to make Kyoki feel like Jigoku betrayed him and he had already done that once. And that Jigoku was still beating himself up over. The middle brother walked up to her grabbing her arm and leading her off a bit to begin teaching her talking to her since leaving here would be hard so long as she was fighting them.

Tai though walked up to Fenrir not within bitting range but close enough curious and yet he was cautious a life time of being picked on and bullied in school. He looked at the great wolf before him and tipped his head a bit before asking the question that plagued his mind. "Why....do you hate everyone? Why do you hate me? I've never done anything to hurt you......until know I haven't meet you......and.....didn't even know where you were......" The great wolf hated, hated him hated everybody and everything and yet Tai was curious as to why? Why did the wolf hate him?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 am

Kyoki 'looked' at Tai and sighed. Oh great, now he was talking to the idiot wolf too...

Fenrir lowered his head down to Tai's level and looked at him with his glowing yellow eyes. "There is a long history between the wolves and the dogs boy, I hate Kyoki and his brothers because of things that they have done to the wolves, to my children. I hate those who wronged me, and I hate those who have chosen to become nothing but puppets in a game of war...." he said lowly as he looked at Tai. He hated, it was true, but it wasn't just everyone in the world.

"It is wrong to say that I do not hate and hunger to punish those who tricked me, but it is wrong to say that I hate all who live in this world...my anger has not subsided towards those and their families who tricked me into these binds, but my anger towards those who never did me any wrong at all has since subsided...my own family and friends sent me here to die, to wither away into nothing....my hate is justified..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 am

Tai looked at Fenrir and then down again. "Oh....but that's terrible." he said shaking his head. "That they tricked you and that you are trapped here where nothing can change." Tai sighed as he looked up at Fenrir he knew better then to try to free him not only would Kyoki pounce on him but soo to would Fu and Kusatta.

Fu looked over and sighed. "As terrible as it is though.........if we allow Fenrir to carry out justification for his hate the world will die. The gods who are essential for the balance will no longer exist. It pains many of us to have no other choice but to leave the bonds but......it would hurt every more to see the cycle repeat itself. It is the one thing Kira is hoping to change so that no one must die this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He who brings the end..........   He who brings the end.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

He who brings the end..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Germany-
Jump to: