Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:59 am

Kyoki pulled out of Hana's grasp and stood up shaking his head. "There are some things...that you can't ever read...no matter how much you observe...." he said lowly as he turned his gaze, which had been on the grass under his feet, back up to Hana.

"For all of the observing you could ever do, it doesn't always let you read people...nor does it let you know what they're thinking," he began and sighed, closing his eyes. The light irritated him, gave him a headache. But for the sake of the moment, he'd leave it off. "I told you before, I'm not as predictable as others...you can't try to read me like you do everyone else because half the time, the things you're looking for won't even show..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 am

Hakai sighed as he slowly stood brushing his pants off as he did eyes closed shaking his head. "I don't want you to be predictable......." he said and yet he was tired at the moment it seemed like because it was what he tended to do it was what he always did trying to read Kyoki trying to be three to four steps ahead but Kyoki wasn't the enemy he wasn't trying to learn his moves and so he wasn't trying to study and observe him. Looking for patterns and weakness's. He had wanted to know Kyoki.

But there was too much raw emotions flying around too much hurt in the air he walked two steps away and reached out to touch the ice blue petals of the rose running his fingers over it as he looked at it. "If I wanted someone predictable I could have any one of those humans falling at my feet wanting my attention. I could get any vampire I wanted a bat of the eye lash a sweet smile all the while fighting the urge to puke."

He didn't look at Kyoki. "I'm not trying to study you the way I'd study an enemy.......because your not." he shook his head what was there to say anyways it seemed they were at odds today perhaps it would be best to go babysit for a while to clear his head. But at the same token he turned his had and meet crimson with his own blue violet.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 am

Kyoki sighed and closed his eyes before he opened them again and looked at Hana. "Never mind...I can't speak things properly....never have been able to..." he said lowly as he moved to put the blindfold back on.

It was true. Kyoki couldn't convey his feelings because he never learned how. Of course he knew how to say the words 'I love you' but he never really knew how to convey anything else of importance...to anyone.

"You wouldn't be able to understand what I meant no matter how hard I try to explain it...so just...just forget it and know that I'm not looking for you to just be another toy..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:20 am

Hakai stepped down and turned covering the distance between himself and Kyoki as Kyoki got so frustrated. He conveyed things in a way that he understood wither or not anyone else fully got his meaning was beside the point and yet as Hakai covered the distance and Kyoki said in frustration that he didn't want him to be another toy. Hakai leaned in and kissed the older vampire on the lips before pulling away. Opening his eyes to look at him.

"You shouldn't get so frustrated. No one ever understands no matter how much they pretend to another when the first meet. What I wanted to learn was you. How you mean things, everything Kyoki. I may not understand at this moment but that is something that time will change if allowed to." he said he was dark and cruel but when it came to someone like Kyoki who he loved and wanted he could be kind and patient. "I can study an enemy in a moment and defeat them but to learn one who means so much more it's not learning what's on the surface but who they are that interests me even if they are unpredictable......I treasure that more then anything else."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:24 am

Kyoki, upon feeling the kiss, went lax and all of the tension in his body left him. Freedom to express his feelings, to be able to convey everything the right way...it's all he wanted really. Even if it took him centuries, this one seemed to be willing to put up with all of Kyoki's shit and be his...

"Then you're in for a very long ride...and a very tricky one at that..." Kyoki answered him lowly when the kiss was broken.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 am

Hakai couldn't help it he laughed a deep alluring sound but he wasn't laughing at Kyoki. And shook his head as he opened his eyes to look into Kyoki's own. "If you weren't challenging and the sort to remain challenging no matter how much time passed......I would not be soo interested." he said locking gazes with Kyoki Inu. "The longer the ride the better. It doesn't matter how tricky the ride is Kyoki. I have no intentions of ever getting 'off' the ride to begin with not when I'm more interested in getting on it." he said a amused.

It wasn't against Kyoki just the idea that any relationship with Kyoki could be simple or short was something else. If you wanted to be in Kyoki's life you had to be willing to take the effort to want to know him to not want surface contact but to take the time to understand the man himself with all of his twists and turns. "Besides there are ways to convey quiet clearly without words......what one means. In the end though Kyoki..........that long tricky ride is exactly what I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:34 am

Kyoki sighed and shook his head. "And people think I'm the crazy one..." he said lowly but after a while, closed his eyes again. It was annoying to have so much light in his eyes.

"If that's what you truly wish...then you will be better off talking to Jigoku for a while...he's learned plenty of stuff over the centuries...if he's willing to talk to you that is..." he said lowly as he glanced back at his younger brother and the back at Hana.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:44 am

Hakai nodded and smiled as Kyoki sighed. He'd have to see if he could find it, the binding root in the areas between worlds he didn't want to say anything about it not because he wanted to lie to Kyoki but one he didn't know if it existed and two it would take time and three it was a gift but at the same token Kyoki didn't take to lies and secrets well either. "I'll talk to him if he's willing to talk, but there is much more I'll learn just being with you as well. Oh.......there is a chance I might be able to do something to lessen the sting of the light during the day for you...........if the plant is not extinct." It wasn't a lie if the plant wasn't extinct he could if it was he'd have to do research to find out where else it might have an off shoot or something similar. "I'll let you know if I can." he did glance over at Jigoku though as the large black pup shifted a bit one ear twitching and opening an eye to glance over at them before closing it again seemed he was hell bent on sulking.

Jigoku knew if Kyoki was telling him to come talk to him about Kyoki himself that he wasn't fully hated but that didn't mean he was forgiven either. Not that he would ever be fully forgiven even if Kyoki eventually forgave him for the most part Jigoku knew he'd always feel guilt over hurting Kyoki that once. Kyoki who rescued him from there parents and accepted him as a pup when his maw looked even more mangled then it did now a bit more fur grew in over the years but it still looked melted together. Yet Kyoki never cared about that. And Jigoku hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))    Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu no Hana? ((Flowers for a Dog?))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2