Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 am

Yuki sighed and shook his head. "Then you're crazy...." he told Tai lowly, but he didn't walk away, didn't say it in a cruel way. It was just..."I don't know if I'll be able to keep my feelings in check now...because it triples my desire to protect you, to keep all threats away...." he told Tai lowly and looked up in time to see the punk walking down the hall, principal in tow.

Speaking of tripling desires to protect and remove all threats....

"This...will not end well..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:27 am

Tai shook his head as he looked at him. "I may be crazy.....but it's what I wanted.....to be at your side." he said lowly then turned his head as the principle and punk walked up.

The principle looked at them narrowing his eyes. "Ms Genjitsu you are out of school uniform, you will come with me to the school councler who will have a long heart to heart with you about this...confusion on gender you seem to be experiencing." the principle said and then looked at Yuki. "And give me one good reason to not expel you."

Tai shook his head. "First of all it's not Ms. Never has been just because all of you bought into my parents whacked views on things. The only person in this whole damn'd school who never treated me the way all of you do is Yuki. It's if anything 'Mr.' My name Principle is Taishoku Genjitsu it always has been and is on my birth certificate that way. I was born much to my parents horror I assure you a male. NOT a female." Tai said irritated. Kyoki wanted him standing up for himself where here it went.

And where was the dam'd Inu now to hear him defending himself and being shot down being told he was mistaken there was no way he was a boy he was a girl.

The principle narrowed his eyes. "it would seem whatever fever you had really did it's number on you Ms. Genjitsu you will see the school nurse, you have been a girl, no matter how much you try to be otherwise Tai you are and will always be a girl unless you do surgery to change that and then it's still superficial.....and I'm waiting Ijo what reason can you think of after tearing apart this student's face is there for me to not expel you from school?"
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 am

Yuki looked at the principal in silence for a long moment before he responded lowly, coldly, "I have no reason to give you, no lie to feed you because none exist...."

Yuki turned to fully face he principal now though. "I have no reason to explain why I dug my claws into his flesh other than the simple fact that I wanted to see him bleed, to feel the tearing of flesh under my claws...." he said coldly and then looked at the punk and smiled, but it wasn't a smile of joy, but instead one of cold cruelty.

"I wanted to satisfy my craving for violence because I was angry...and honestly...I still am...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:39 am

The principle went red in the face which might be comical if it weren't so serious but it was. Tai watched as the man all but blew a major artery and narrowed his eyes at Yuki. "For that you will be expelled and I'll see to it that you never attend school again Ijo. You can't go around threatening to do bodily harm to other students."

The punk smirked as he looked at Tai and Yuki from where he was standing behind the principle and pointed at Tai before making a few thrusting motions with his hips and grinning like a mad man after all what would Yuki do with the principle standing there holding his academic fate right in the palm of his hand.

Tai frowned and looked away not liking the gesture at all coming from that kid. From the implications of such a motion as if the only thing keeping him from being raped in this school was Yuki Ijo and once Yuki was gone they'd all pin him down and have there way with him. Tai closed his eyes and shook his head wanting to get away from this but it was the principle so he was stuck wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:46 am

Yuki narrowed his eyes at the punk and moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of the kid. "I warned you once....and you ignored me...this time...you get no warnings....just a head start..." Yuki told him lowly, coldly. "One...two...three...run for your miserable life human...." he told him before he turned to glare at the principal.

"I have been kind and tame for you all I desire to be...now you will know what true violence is...." he said lowly and held up a single clawed finger, his middle finger. "Fuck you and all of your rules...your rules stink just like you old man...and now?...now the school board can finally replace you..." he said lowly and licked his lips and moved, closing the distance between himself and the principal in an instant.

"Would you like a head start too? Or would you rather I simply cut you open here and now?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:50 am

The principle seemed to take that cue and start running for his life a man in his late fifties he was in no shape to be running like this. Add in the fact he was balding and overweight and the sight of his running down the hall for his life was rather.........pathetic.

Tai stood there watching all of this making no motion to stop Yuki to try to reign him in honestly he felt nothing was he watched them run for there lives. It wasn't that Tai wanted to be cold hearted it was that..........they were part of the circle that treated him the way they did and he had become rather cold almost doll like in school until he met Yuki who didn't care if he was male or female, what he was confided in him that Yuki was a vampire and that was incredible. But now as those two ran for there lives Tai did nothing but stand there watching them go......although something in him wanted to give chase. Wanted to spill blood and wanted to taste it.....oh yeah he thought after a moment that was the vampire the hunter in him wanting to chase after the prey that went running even as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 am

Yuki didn't look back, didn't even give a second glance as he vanished, chasing after the principal first thing. The satisfaction of a kill after so long of being hidden, of hiding who he really was inside....it sounded amazing. At the simple thought of it, he got chills. Oh how it excited him, and made him smile like a mad man.

"One, Two, Three....Where oh were could my prey be hiding today?" he asked lowly as he moved through the halls of the school and paused, taking a deep breath and chuckled lowly as he turned and looked dead at the Principal. "Yo..." he said lowly, a crazy smile spreading across his features as he grabbed the principal by his throat and squeezed tightly as he lifted him up off the ground, letting his feet dangle.

"How disappointing...you're not very good at hiding...I hope the younger one is better than you...at least maybe then I'll get some fun out of it..." he mused lowly as he held the man there.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

The principle dangled in the air like a limp fish gasping and struggling to breath. Hearing that he hoped his younger counterpart was better at the hiding thing then him.

The punk ran getting out of the school sliding a bit and then running down into the nearest subway terminal there was no way he was sticking around to get eaten/killed by Yuki as he took every short cut he knew to get out of there.

Tai started moving walking following behind them all curious to see how it all ended but at the same token something wild inside of him wanted the thrill of the hunt..........something he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am

Yuki smirked at the principal and moved, sinking his fangs into the main artery and closed his eyes, shivering in delight at the feeling of warm, human blood spilling over him as he just tore the man's throat out and tossed him aside to finish bleeding out, already dead the moment Yuki caught him, the plump little man stood no chance at all.

Then, turning, Yuki moved, jumping off the railing of the third story of the school he landed on his feet and vanished, not giving Tai time to catch up with him, not wanting to. He was having too much fun to have his conscious catch up with him now...but at the same time, he wouldn't hide from Tai either.

And as he gave chase to the punk, he ran through the same path that the boy had taken and the moment he stepped into the subway, the temperature plummeted. "Four, Five, Six....I wonder if I can see what makes you tick?..." he mused lowly, out loud as he glanced around the subway, all of the other exits frozen shut...all except one...

"Come on out little rat...I know you want to try and scurry away for your life...why not come to the exit?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 am

The kid wasn't coming out though running down the subway line as far as he could go and trying to get into a sewer entrance he didn't care what he ran though as long as it kept him alive and away from Yuki who wanted to kill him and more importantly could kill him.

Tai moved following along at a slower pace a much slower pace his sense of smell so very keen at the moment his hearing as he dropped down out of the third story window something he would never have done before and landed.......pausing to look up and 'sniff the air' learning how to track in those moments to find them..........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 am

Yuki sighed and shook his head. "Guess that means I get the fun of finding you..." he mused lowly and opened his eyes and glanced around again before he paused and took a deep breath, sniffing out his target before he moved.

When he moved, the simply vanished and reappeared before the punk, that same crazy smile spreading across his features. "Wonder if you can carry out the motions you were making before?" he asked the boy lowly as Yuki pulled him back by his hair, and into his arms.

"Or were you just full of shit?" he asked lowly before he leaned down and sniffed the air around the boy for a moment before he smiled again and pushed the boy against the cold stone wall of the subway. "You're full of shit...like I thought all along. You're nothing but a virgin...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 am

The kid hollered and screamed in terror and pain as Yuki grabbed his hair and jerked him back. "So what? I enjoy teasing Tai what of it. Even I'm not fucking stupid enough to touch the kid with or without you being right there." he said angry and struggling. He was a punk but he wasn't about to hurt Tai. That was likely to get him messed up real good for real even dead. "Dam it fun to make Tai uneasy enough to blush, but anyone with eyes can see Tai's crazy about you." He said struggling trying to get free trying to keep his head his life whatever it was that Yuki was currently after.

Tai moved along heading slowly in the direction that they had gone........his slight frame moving easily through the same path the kid went this way and Yuki followed and the kid it seemed was still alive.........at least at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 am

Yuki jerked the kid up roughly and made him stand on tip-toe. "Fun for you perhaps, but not fun for Tai or me for that matter...I get sick of defending him from rats like you...you're not even worth any effort...however...you managed to piss me off far too much today..." he told the punk lowly and leaned in and licked the side of his neck and chuckled lowly.

"But that's ok...I'll get my revenge....make you scream and cry and then...I'll kill you...." he told him lowly as he moved his free hand down to the kid's ass and squeezed roughly as he chuckled lowly and let his hand wander to the front. "I wonder....do you even know what it feels like to have it touched like this?" he mused lowly as he unzipped the kid's pants and began to tease his need with a smile spread across his features.

He would happily torture the kid, torture him in the same manner in which he had threatened to do to Tai...he would get his revenge in any way possible...as long as he got to see tears and blood mix together in the dim light of the subway.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 am

The kid struggled and shook his head no not wanting this. Not wanting to be tortured by Yuki and cried out wanting to force him back grabbing his arms and shoving not that he had the strength to move a vampire when he didn't want to be moved. The sound of footsteps though caught his attention as he glanced over and walking towards them was Tai following along in no great hurry.

"Dam it I get it call him off!" the kid yelled at Tai who paused and looked at him.

Tai just stared at the kid regarding him quietly a moment or two before sighing and closing his eyes. What bothered him wasn't soo much as the fact that Yuki seemed bent on killing him ironically enough it was that the kid even if it was to torture him was being touched by Yuki that way at all. Tai opened his eyes and stood there not approaching any further giving Yuki his space but not walking away either. Part of him wanted to go back to the castle and ask Kyoki why the hell he was tracking and hunting why he was wanting to tear the kid apart ......why something inside of him felt animalistic and why that morning when he went home to get a few of his things his mother screamed at him about his father being a beast while Kyoki himself constantly yelled at him that he hated liars.

And Tai hated feeling like he was trapped in the middle of this mess.

"Dam it Tai call your boy friend off I get it okay I won't fucking mess with you."

Tai blinked a bit distracted having followed after them on instinct more then anything else and tipped his head. "Huh? Oh...... Quite personally I don't really care if you live or die.........I hate you and always have.....so why on earth would I stop Yuki?"

The kid blanched and nearly blacked at that.......Tai of all people hated........Tai who was kind and gentle to everyone hated????
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 am

Yuki fell into a fit of dark laughter as he removed his hand from the kid's pants and stuffed the hand in the kids mouth, making the kid taste his own need. "How amusing...the thought that Tai would keep me from killing a being he hated to begin with...it gives me chills just thinking about that word...." he mused lowly as he removed his hand from the kid's mouth before he had time to bite down.

"To think that your image of Tai being some lovelt little fragile girl being shattered into a million pieces as you suffer at the hands of me....it's quite exciting..." he mused lowly and licked the side of the kid's neck again. Oh how he was relishing in this moment.

To rape a human male who was still a virgin....he would certainly scream and cry when he not so gently shoved his need into the kid's ass....it thrilled him in ways no one could possibly understand.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:10 am

The kid shook his head. "Okay so I get it she doesn't like me she hates me but that doesn't mean she's still not a pretty girl. That you wouldn't make her watch as you do this to me." he said having gagged when he tasted his own need struggling wanting to be free.

Tai sighed. "Yuki......what will it take to get through to those moron's? I am not nor have I ever been a girl? Your the only one at the school who seems to understand that......and then they want me to save them when they manage to piss you off........honestly.........." Tai said as he looked over. "I just......want to see him suffer......." Suffer like they made Tai suffer all these years.......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:22 am

Yuki burst into another fit of laughter. When he calmed enough to speak, he turned to face Tai, punk still in his grasp. "God that's such a turn on..." he said lowly and brought the kid up to look at him eye-to-eye. "Hear that? The boy wants you to suffer...I guess I can't just disappoint him, now can I?" he asked lowly and shurgged before he walked over to Tai and looked down at him.

"Careful now Tai...say too much to get me excited and you may find that you'll not be able to get away..." he warned lowly and leaned down and kissed Tai before he broke the kiss and turned his attention back to the punk. "Seven, Eight, Nine...Time for me to dine on your blood...and time for you to die..."

With that, Yuki pulled the kid in close and jerked his pants down, exposing the bare flesh of his backside before Yuki licked his lips and leaned in to whisper in the kid's ear, "Remember...you got yourself into this mess in the first place...if you would have simply stayed out of my way, you would have been perfectly safe..."

With that, he had removed his pants and without warning or prep, he shoved his need hilt deep into the punk's backside and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, shivering a little before he began moving, not letting the kid get any satisfaction out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:28 am

Tai returned the kiss. Unaware that what thrilled in all of this had something to do with Kyoki nor did he care as he looked at Yuki. "I'm not trying to get away.......although I'm not so inclined in a subway...." he said looking about then at the boy was he screamed and struggled the sounds of his agony and terror echoing in the corridor's as Tai tipped his head and shook it before closing his eyes just listening. He had returned the kiss when Yuki had given it but now looked at the punk who was crying as if a baby.

The punk struggling at the moment reached out struggling his fingertips just barely touched Tai who growled as if an animal the sound very real and pulled his hand back and away. "Don't fucking touch me.........I play nice at school because I have to but you make me sick." he said looking at the guy. "There's only one I want touching me.........but right now he's having fun torturing you." Tai said shrugging and glanced at Yuki the idea of something more didn't bother him something more here welll....he wasn't that adventurous yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2