Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:30 am

Kyoki chuckled into the side of Zero's neck as he fed and just dropped Zero's pants, not really giving a damn that the girl was there, that his two brothers were there all watching.

When he was done feeding, he moved, drawing away from Zero to look down at him, in perhaps a sad, yet loving expression. "Love is bullshit..." he said lowly and closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath before, without warning, his hand moved and he tossed Zero across the park, no clothing to protect him from any of the harshness.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 am

Zero said nothing as he was stripped and then thrown after such a statement. Love is bullshit he said nothing wouldn't on it. Not in the entire time had he once said he believed in love he had thrown his away out of stupid behavior and was more then willing to accept the constant aching pain in his chest from his actions but that was silenced as he slammed hitting various things with nothing to shield him from prying eyes.

The girl gasped and went wide eyed as Zero hit the ground rocks and tree roots a bench all tearing into his flesh as if it were nothing more then tissue paper. She had seen the tattoo's on his back and his hips. Just but she could not help but feel a bit horrified.

Zero pushed up a bit once he hit the ground looking up at Kyoki. Breathing steady as he looke at him dripping blood onto the ground beneath him although dripping was an understatement. Zero was torn up and looked at Kyoki. "Please......" One word........that held soo much meaning.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:14 am

Kyoki didn't even bother to take a step, simply vanished and reappeared in front of Zero and tangled his fingers in Zero's silver hair and pulled him up to dangle in the air. "Huh? Sorry...didn't hear you! You might want to try saying it a little louder!" he said as he smiled and tossed Zero across the park to the other side where Jigoku and Yasei.

As cruel as he seemed, as he was, Kyoki was also making a point that it seemed Zero needed to learn the hard way. And if it meant being 'cruel' and 'hateful' in order to make his point get across to the lovely prince, then he would gladly do so.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

Zero hit the ground near Yasei and Jigoku although Jigoku kept Yasei from moving and getting involved.

Zero looked up at Kyoki. "Damn't all Please........Kyoki" he yelled at him needing it there was a lesson in there somewhere but Zero for the life of him wasn't sure just what the abstract lesson was about.

The girl went wide eyed pale as a ghost as Kyoki seemed bent on brutalizing Zero on torturing him and beating him up naked for the world to see.........and Zero begged for more.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 am

Kyoki chuckled lowly and moved and knelled down to face Zero as he took hold of the silver hair once again. "That's better..." he told Zero lowly and patted his face as he stood up, dragging Zero to his feet by his hair.

"Now....where to put you....ah yes..." he mused lowly, searching around the park for a place to 'take' the lovely vampire prince. And when his gaze landed on a park bench close to the girl, he let a smile spread across his features again as he moved, dragging Zero along with him.

When he reached the bench, he shoved Zero down face first, making sure his ass was in the perfect position before he stripped himself in one fluid motion and then, without any warning or prep, he slammed into Zero, burying himself hilt deep in Zero's backside and he closed his eyes and moaned lowly as he tilted his head back in that same manner. As if he were an addict getting a hit from his favorite drug.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:31 am

Zero was thrilled his pulse racing as he was drug over to the park bench felt the cold bite of the seat digging into his face before Kyoki was joined with him in one solid move hilt deep. Zero cried out in pleasure shuddering as he was so violently joined with, his hands digging ito the wood beneath him splintering wood beneath them feeling the wood biting into his skin adding to the sensation. Zero hadn't been with anyone in a few centuries and as any vampire would he healed right back up to where it was as if he hadn't been taken ever. In truth where many would have screamed in utter pain and horror Zero cried out in absolute pleasure to be so totally dominated. Here in the 'bedroom' situations he wasn't in control in fact he functioned better when he wasn't.

The girl stared wide eyed and horrified as Kyoki manhandled Zero even more as he remained that way a 'Prince' according to all she had been told and Kyoki who worked for him was dominating him joining with him and standing there looking as if he had the best high in the world at the moment having soo brutally slammed into Zero's body. She shivered and wrapped her arms around her stomach........."Oh gods...." she whispered.......staring not sure what else to do what she could do for Zero who didn't beg for it to stop but to continue.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:39 am

When he opened his eyes, he let out his held breath and lowered his head slowly and let another smile spread across his features. "There is no God to help you now..." he said lowly as he rolled an eye over to look at her. The eyes of a murderer.

With that, he chuckled and licked his lips and began to move, slamming into Zero with so much violence that he seemed like he wanted to break Zero into pieces.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:43 am

She went wide eyed. This was the man Zero was trusting to change her into a vampire? Was trusting with her life when he was willing and ready to crush Zero like it was nothing. Slamming into the man with so much force that she swore Kyoki was ripping Zero apart but she wasn't sure which was worse. Kyoki slamming into Zero was if to shatter him apart....or Zero himself crying out in pleasure as his body was so violently taken rocked into and brutalized. What sort of twisted world was she wanting to walk into? Surely this wasn't what true emotion looked like was it?

Zero moaned and cried and despite how hard Kyoki was taking him he knew damn well it wasn't everything that Kyoki had to give. "Please....." Zero said between moans and gasps needing wanting demanding more anything everything that Kyoki could and would give to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

Kyoki laughed a low, dry laugh before he lifted Zero up and held his arms behind his back as he bounced Zero up and down on him, driving himself deeper as he moved and sank his fangs violently into the side of Zero's neck again.

And all through this, he brought a free hand up and dug his claws deeply into Zero's chest and then moved his hand to Zero's shoulder and squeezed until he heard the sickening crunch of bone being crushed beneath his strength.

To plead for more from Kyoki is like pleading for death. Ask for more and you'll get it, but be careful what you wish for, you never know what you'll get from him....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am

Her eyes went wide as Kyoki if possible became even more violent with Zero breaking and shattering bones ripping apart flesh and swore her stomach was about to return her lunch and anything else it could. Feeling suddenly sick to her stomach she cringed and looked away she didn't have the stomach for this but what horrified her even more was not just the actions alone although they were terrifying it was Zero.....

Zero screamed not in pain but in pleasure his head falling back as his arms were held painfully back his chest the white hot heat and his shoulder breaking.........all of it transferring to pleasure indisputable pleasure and rippling down his spine. Zero cried out his voice rippling through the park over and over again in pleasure as he felt like Kyoki was driving so deep into him. The feeling of his fangs in the side of Zero's neck......it was intense insanely intense....it was perhaps why Aoi had endeavored to keep Zero's tendencies in the bedroom away from Kyoki Inu.

Yasei shifted unable to get away from Jigoku and finding it unfair that the only one who got to play with the silver haired prince was Kyoki he wanted to sink his fangs in too....wanted to make that man scream and cry in pleasure like Kyoki was but Zero had given the order to Kyoki alone and Jigoku seemed determined to keep Yasei there.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:04 am

When Kyoki removed his fangs from Zero's neck he licked his lips and chuckled lowly, darkly. Oh yeah...the lesson of be careful what you wish for could certainly be applied to this situation...

"How many times have you been warned now Zero? How many huh?" he asked, whispering the question in Zero's ear as he moved, taking Zero with all of his strength before he felt the white hot heat coiling up in his stomach and he frowned and found release.

Then he pulled away from Zero, simply dropping him to the ground. "How many times have I told you that love was bullshit now Zero? How many times have I made it perfectly clear to you how I feel?" he questioned lowly and he moved, pulling Zero up to his feet and forced him to stand there and look him in the eyes.

"Love is bullshit...." he told him again lowly and let go of Zero's hair and leaning in closer to Zero. "Love is bullshit without the one you love there with you..." he told him lowly as he frowned and then stepped back to glance at the girl and then moved, walking back to his clothes, back to them both.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 am

Zero rested against the bench eyes closed before standing up and moving towards his clothes as if the violent abuse wasn't done to him. She watched going even more wide eyed as Zero's body began mending everything as if wasn't there the shoulder the tears everything......But his words echoed bounced around painfully in Zero's head. Because he knew in his own right what Kyoki said was true. Love is bullshit....without the one you love there with you....

Zero walked up to his jeans, those were salvageable his shirt not so much not that he overly cared. Zero looked at the material. "I chased him away Kyoki.....I made him leave......I don't have the right........" he said shaking his head as he fastened his pants and stepped back into his boots.

Yasei moved again working on slowly getting his tail free he swore Jigoku made an art out of pinning him down by his tail. His paws tensing on the ground ready to spring but part of him knew if he didn't something Kyoki didn't like he wouldn't have to worry about Jigoku getting ahold of him Kyoki would be beating him down again.

The girl looked between them all frightened and not understanding but Zero didn't seem to be frightened of Kyoki. Kyoki never used more force then he knew you could handle unless he was trying to kill you and then rather trying to......if he wanted you dead you were dead. Kyoki knew his limits and he knew those of the limits of the person he was dealing with. He wore that blindfold to keep his senses sharp. Not because he was blind.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:18 am

Kyoki zipped is pants up and turned to face Zero, shirt forgotten. "I wish my problem were that simple then Zero..." he said lowly, sadly.

"Unlike you, I can't go find mine...can't go look for him...because no matter where I look, he'll never be there..." Kyoki told him and sighed as he turned his back on them again and knelled down to pick his shirt up and put it on.

"Mine isn't just down the street waiting for me...hasn't been in over a century...you're much luckier than I...you can go apologize...I don't ever have that chance...
Ame is gone, and nothing I could ever do will change that..."
he said, as he turned back around to face them and look at Zero one last time before he put the blindfold back on. Not looking at the world, not seeing them was good enough for him.

He didn't want to see them, the happy smiling faces of the couples that were around him. It was torture enough just to hear it, let alone see it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 am

Zero flinched as he looked Kyoki and sighed. Before closing his eyes. "I'll go to him........and talk......but no matter what I say Kyoki........he will never believe me.........to him he's always second in my heart.........no matter how many times I told him differently in the past. And after what He did...........I lashed out at the last person I ever wanted to chase away."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

Kyoki shook his head and 'looked' at Zero as he latched the collar with the broken leash back around his neck. "You know that's shit...and so do I...." he told Zero lowly before he turned his attention to the girl.

"All right girl, get your ass over here, I've screwed around enough trying to beat some sense into the idiot over there....get your ass over here so I can get this shit over with and go get some rest," he told her lowly, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:32 am

The girl stared...........she didn't want to die and yet he seemed so very violent.

Zero snorted as he looked at Kyoki. "Fine but when nothing changes I'll find you and kick your ass." Zero said the usual banter between them there. Before looking at the girl. "Oh for......get your ass over there. Kyoki is exactly what he needs to be with who he needs to be. But bust his ass and not a single one of us here will be able to change his mind."

The girl took a deep breath and walked over worried that Kyoki would break her like he was Zero. She wasn't built for that wasn't made to take that.....how violent he had bitten down on Zero's neck......she'd scream in agony not pleasure and she knew it he'd have crushed her throat. She walked over finding some sort of resolve even where there seemed to be none.

Yasei finally managed to get his tail free moved to pounce Zero only to the ground hard digging up dirt and rocks into his frame yipping and yelping as Jigoku's fangs tore into his side pounding him down and growling. Kyoki had told them to stay put then added in to Jigoku that if he allowed Yasei to interfere with what Kyoki was doing it was not only Yasei's ass on the line but Jigoku's as well.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:38 am

Kyoki snorted and 'looked at the girl. "Problem?" he asked lowly before he growled in annoyance and held up his finger in a 'one minute' gesture and shifted into his true form and moved, fangs landing in Yasei's neck as he slung him half way across the park as he bared his fangs and growled lowly.

He had warned him, and Yasei hadn't listened, now he was getting what he deserved for not listening.

When he was done punishing his younger brother, jaws snapping and claws slashing across Yasei's face, Kyoki huffed and growled another warning at Yasei before he padded slowly back over to the girl and sat down and lowered his massive head down to her. "Come on...I'm tired of dealing with my idiot of a brother...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 am

She walked up as he lowered his head having lashed out at his brother who was there head down and sighed before climbing up onto his back feeling the soft fur beneath her fingertips and taking a deep breath. "Alright." she said softly feeling the fur there it felt incredible beneath is fingers and sighed softly.

Yasei laid there whining and waiting for his wounds to heal that hurt....that really really hurt. He curled up where he landed and sulked he had wanted to play to pounce and to play and had been denied. And bitten and of course Kyoki wasn't happy with him so he'd get it again later. His ears turned back as he laid his had down on his paws his throat throbbing a bit. His face stung where he had been swatted.

She wasn't sure why but she was calming down despite having seen Kyoki so brutally ravage Zero perhaps it was because Zero was relaxed himself and then watched as the man turned and started walking to exit the park and head down the block. Zero......was heading off to go talk to Akumu there was no sense in putting it off anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 am

Kyoki stood up and looked back at Zero, watching him walking away and smiled a little to himself before he turned and looked at Jigoku and growled lowly and then did the same to Yeasei, his low warning of 'come on or else' basically.

"I have a feeling you'll be very amused with the place we live when we're on Earth..." he told her lowly, frame vibrating a little with his words as he walked along, padding down the street just as his brothers had, ignoring the looks of horror they got from the humans and vampires alike as they walked over them, never once stepping on them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 am

She tipped her head. "Really? Now I'm curious." she said as she rode along on his back then looked at the two following along behind them and then ahead again. "Okay um Kyoki which one is which? I mean if I've learned anything you can't judge a book by it's cover and I'm pretty sure the one I'd guess was a certain one could very well be wrong." she said as he moved along. "Your the only one I was introduced to."

Yasei moved along stepping over the humans not wanting to get nipped and bit again soo soon.

Jigoku moved along as well keeping an eye on Yasei although he was the middle brother he wasn't stupid enough to defy Kyoki on purpose the way Yasei did.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 am

Kyoki snorted and looked behind him first at Jigoku. "The one who looks like his face is melted togeter is Jigoku, he's the good one...so to speak..." he said lowly, leaving out the part that if he himself influenced Jigoku, he could turn the giant docile middle brother into a killing machine.

Then he turned his attention to Yasei. "And that idiot is Yasei...he's the puppy and likes to see if he can get away with shit..." he said and narrowed his eyes at Yasei, daring him to try anything stupid.

With the introductions out of the way, he turned and continued walking along, back towards their home on Earth, the ruins of Ryu castle long gone, but the smaller castle Krylancelo had built in it's place still there and fully staffed.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 am

She blinked. "Yeah left to me I'd have it all wrong." she grumbled she had guessed wrong alright. So the one who looked like he'd be the feral one was the docile one for the most part. And the one who like Kyoki was lovely to look at in his own right was the Feral one......it really wasn't good to judge a book by it's cover.

She stared though as they arrived at a castle.........and stared. "You live in a castle? But Zero who is this prince......lives in an apartment??" she said shaking her head it was clear she was amazed at where he lived at where they lived but also confused as to why Zero didn't live there as well.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:06 am

Kyoki sighed and shook his head. "Of course we live in a castle...only a castle can accommodate our sizes when we're in our true forms," he explained lowly but snorted at the thought of Zero living in the castle again.

"Zero refused the castle, said he would rather live with Akumu....but of course...that was before he and Akumu had all of their disagreements..." he explained lowly and padded up to the door and waited as it began to open.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

The door opened and allowed the trio entry as the maid sighed shaking her head and muttering something about Kyrlancelo's bratty son and the Inu brothers being welcome and glad that they weren't Yudokuna who was up to trouble again.

The girl looked down at the maid who walked away and let the Inu's in as if it wasn't a problem and looked about. She took a deep breath. Wow this is amazing you really live here Kyoki? I mean this is something more akin to a myth or fairy tale then real....and you live here? It's amazing...."

She looked at Kyoki and then sighed glancing back when he said Zero refused a castle rather living with Akumu which must have meant Akumu would not stay in a castle.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 am

Kyoki chuckled lowly and lay down so that she could get off of his back so that he could shift into his 'human' form. "Not by my standards...I used to live in a castle bigger than this...long ago..." he said lowly, adding in the 'long ago' as if an after thought.

"This isn't a myth, none of this is a myth. Especially the vampire part...but the life of a vampire is not some trip down candy lane. Life is cruel and harsh, and if you expect some sort of girly shit from it, you're wasting your time..." he warned her lowly as he waited for her to get off of his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)   Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ōkina inu ga okotte wa ikenai.....(Don't make big dogs mad.....)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: