Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whoops who needs class?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Whoops who needs class?  Empty
PostSubject: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am

Kyoko was at the front of class with Kanari which was a bit of a change as they were giving a two part lecture best given by two totally different people talking about the two intermingling aspects of the war that they were describing. One speaking on behalf of the winning side the other the loosing. And although many would think that Kanari would have fits being on the loosing side he really didn't care.

So as the duo spoke giving there sides of the story respectively for the history lesson Kanari paused during his half and turned to face the door his hand moving behind him to reach for the daggers that always stayed there. Aware that at the moment he was down to one which made things a rather big handicap for him but the intense danger on the other side of the door made him nervous and not in a good way.

Kyoko without thinking something made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end and moved grabbing ahold of the back of Kanari's black vest he didn't dislodge her as she peeked over his shoulder. She understood the one before her a bit better he was brash in words but had a good heart.

Kanari was mentally cursing his beloved fox he needed the second knife and didn't have it at the moment. And ironically despite the dropped jaws in the class room made no move to dislodge Kyoko he was an asshole sure but he wasn't the sort of asshole who would put a girl in the line of danger.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 am

The door opened as they both stepped into the room, Jaaku in front, Hametsu in back, though Hametsu was an inch taller than Jaaku, but it made very little difference in the end. Jaaku looked at Mako and nodded to him. "Mako..." he said lowly, his deep voice holding darkness and cruelty that spelled danger for anyone who even moved close to him.

Mako stopped his reading and stood up, nodding his own head in return. "Jaaku..." he wasn't exactly going to have a whole conversation with him in front of the class. They scared the students enough anyway.

"We're here for her...so the rest of them can relax...as can you. We're not here to harm her..." he said lowly as he pointed at Kyoko, his voice a warm contrast to Jakku's and an alarming contrast to the way he looked and the aura he gave off.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:30 am

Kyoko could not help but be nervous. "Me?" Kyoko squeaked nervous and frightened not sure of which but she was frightened at the moment. "Kana....are they....."

Kanari looked at them both. "Yeah they both are." he said as he stood there looking at them and then shook her head. She just found out about Mako and Kanari a little bit ago, and then there was Kuna who she met.

"Like...." she asked it all seemed coded which was fine since neither one was really willing to disclose about the magical world.

"Yeah like the 'kid'" he answered and she let her head drop against Kanari's back nervous suddenly her fantastic fantasy world with hot guys just because as dangerous and twisted as the books could be. And against better judgement because she wasn't a fighter she wrapped her arms around Kanari's waist and held on for dear life.

Kanari looked down at her arms moving his own away from the dagger letting it fall back into the seath or risk slicing her open right now but not without a...."What the fuck? Even if you were in absolute danger right now what fucking good does it do to hold onto me like this besides make me a fucking target?"

Kyoko shook her head. "Just let me think Kana...."

The rest of the class looked like a mix of shocked awe and about to shit themselves....Kyoko was bear hugging Kanari Karui and getting away with it for one and for two Mako wasn't stopping these two men from wanting to take Kyoko out of class.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:38 am

Jaaku sighed and closed his eyes. "Quite girl, we're not here to hurt you...Kuna would have my ass in a way I wouldn't be so thrilled with if I did anything to hurt you..." he said lowly and opened his eyes to glance back at Hametsu. "I wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for him...he's the only reason I'm here," he said, pointing a thumb at Hametsu.

"Yes...that is true, but you can't tell me that you weren't also curious Jaaku...after all, she's the first of them to know..." Hametsu said lowly as he moved away from Jaaku and up to Kyoko and knelled down to look at her. "We only want to talk to you. If we had any ill will, Mako would have stopped us before we even made it through the door..."

Mako snorted and looked at them. "You're damn right I would. You two usually mean nothing but trouble, but since Kuna was here before, I'll accept your visit....for now..." he said lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:47 am

Kyoko shook her head as she looked at them squeezing a bit more and heard a pained grunt out of Kanari low but there and blinked going wide eyed and letting go. "Kana I'm soo sorry!"

"Whatever." Kanari said indifferently although his body would protest differently.

Kyoko stayed close to Kanari though and looked down at the one before her. "I met Kuna and he seemed sweet....a different way of thinking about things but sweet......but....something about you both is very different....and forgive me but I'm a bit hesitant to be alone with either one of you."

One student got up rushed past them and out into the hall and into the bathroom where he was promptly sick. Too much this was too much. first Kyoko wasn't just touching Kanari she was hugging him and he wasn't half killing her for it, then calling him Kana and now this strange guy was kneeling before her.

"Bullshit. Class Pres has some hot guy kneeling at her feet asking to talk to her and gets all cuddly with Karui? I say she's fuc....."

Never mind it was the only one he had with him the blade was buried in the back wall Kanari's hand outstretched the only indication he had thrown it. He turned his head. "Shut the hell up. If your going spew stupid shit then don't speak at all asshole....or Next time it's going in."

Kyoko knew Kanari could be hostile but to have him defend her like that....and although she *knew* it was the only blade on his person they didn't. He only ever threw one.....so he was taking a huge risk to keep them off her ass.

The kid looked frightened. "Then what would you call it? Mr. perfect lets her touch him."

Kanari smirked. "Not something you fucking assholes would understand no matter how hard your feeble minds tried."

Kyoko sighed. "Kana be nice.....it's not there fault they don't understand."

Kanari looked at her and snorted. "Whatever it's not my fault he was born a fucking moron."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 am

Jaaku snorted, and so too did Hametsu. "Sweet? The king is sweet? That's amusing..." they both said in unison as they looked at her.

"I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion girl, but before that...we will explain a little...." he said lowly and pointed at Hametsu. "He's the special forces leader...in other words, he's ranks just below me...he answers directly to me and does anything I tel him to do, no matter the request..." he explained lowly and looked at Mako. "Do get the boy to calm down...I don't need my instincts to kick into over drive right now...it would end badly and you know it Mako..."

Mako sighed and closed his eyes. "Kanari...please sit down...they're not joking. Don't even think about arguing it either..." he said lowly, his tone gravely serious, his expression matching it perfectly.

Hametsu stood back up and pointed at Jaaku. "And he...well, he's the one you heard about. He's Kuna's boyfriend, and he is also a very...powerful individual..." he explained and smiled. "But we're not here to harm anyone, so long as things go smoothly, and no one else runs...we won't even look at the others...only at you my dear girl..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 am

Kanari scowled at Mako as he was told more or less to shut up and sit down he moved and once again had a hand on the back of his vest and this time looked over his shoulder and down at the fingers that were white knuckled. How on earth did he become hero all the sudden? Villian and asshole was normally his role.

Kyoko shook her head as she looked down. "King? Kuna is a king wow....didn't see that one coming but he really was nice."

Kanari was still staring at the hand holding to his vest. Raising an eyebrow.

Kyoko looked down. "Why me though? I'm just a normal girl and class president I"m not overly special in anyway." she said and without thinking walked not letting go of Kanari's vest dragging him backwards to where his knife was in the wall not liking the fact that he was unarmed but it looked like her acting as class president. And attempted to pull it out.

Kanari sighed reached over her shoulder grabbed the knife and yanked it out of the wall before putting it back where it belonged. Kyoko was still trying to think. "This is all incredible Kana it really is but if I go out there alone...I can't do this alone I just can't."

She said as she began walking back and Kanari sighed as he walked backwards back burning nicely while she held on nerves taking her. "Riiight. You heard the fox he wants me to not aggrivate these two."

Kyoko shook her head and looked at Kanari turning and grabbing his arms shaking him having discovered you could interact with him you just won't always like his answer. "But Kana! If I say anything to make them upset I....I'm......"

"Oh fuck....don't you dare....." Kanari said as she collapsed into him and started crying.

Kanari hide the wince well he swore she was enjoying sorching him with her shadow right now.

"Your right this is nothing at all like my books Kana I don't know what to do what to think I don't.....I don't want to face this alone how do you do it?"

"Well I don't fucking cry like a baby for one." Kanari said a bit irritated and she hit him causing him to raise an eyebrow as she pulled back and looked up at him.

"Easy for you to say I'm a book worm I don't know the first thing about fighting." Kyoko said shaking her head.

"Fuck this shit." he said and moved picking her up and slinging her bodily over his shoulder he was already hurting what was a bit more to make a difference? Kyoko yelped as Kanari calmly walked towards the front of the classroom.

"Kana! You jerk put me down!" Kyoko protested shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 am

Jaaku sighed. "Didn't we say we won't hurt you? Damn it...I'm so glad I lost mine long ago...being like you and your friends would be sickening now..." he said lowly and looked at Hametsu. "This was your idea asshole...you had better talk to her..." he said in annoyance as he waved over his shoulder and walked out of the door.

Hametsu sighed and closed his eyes. "Damn it...It's not my fault she cried!" he yelled at the closed door, knowing full well Jaaku was waiting outsdie of it and could hear everything.

Sighing, Mako sat down and shook his head. "So much for class today..." he said lowly and looked out of the window, his chin resting on his hand that was propped up on his desk by his elbow.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Kanari walked up to her desk and set her down in her seat. "You can talk to me and I'm an asshole on a good day.....this one has been nothing but [I]nice and you freak out?" kanari said looking at her annoyed. She nodded. T"talk to the guy it all he seems to want dam it." kanari said and Kyoko took a deep calming breathe .

"Okay thanks Kana." Kyoko said calming down.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Hametsu sighed, but turned to look at Kyoko. "You know we can't do it here...only you are allowed to know, only you and him..." he said lowly, pointing at Kanari before he lowered his hand back down to his side.

"If we let idiots know...we would have no choice but to get rid of them...only a select few are suited for knowing what is really true...." he explained lowly, his voice still warm and light. "We really don't want to deal with that. After all, you're good at keeping secrets, right Kyoko?" he asked, finally letting her know that he did indeed know her name.

Mako felt his entire body tense up with those words 'good at keeping secrets'. Something about this made him uneasy, but at the same time, Jaaku and Hametsu made him uneasy anyway. They were far too different from Kuna when it came to malice, Kuna was at least civil and...tried to be nice, but those two? Those two usually didn't give a damn who they hurt and/or killed. "Please Kyoko...go talk to them in my office....I'll be there soon...." he asked lowly, not realizing how off his voice sounded when he said it. He sounded, for once, truly afraid.

And he was. Thses two, for all of his power and age, were something completely out of his league. He could try...boy could he try, but he would never be able to beat them while they were together. Together, they were like demons and it made Mako worried and afraid, very afraid. He had made the mistake of watching them fight once...it had left him standing there, frozen in complete terror. He has never once made the mistake of trying to watch them fight again.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 am

Kyoko looked over at Mako part of her wanting to just blindly trust in him and go since he was her teacher and she trusted him with soo much but she was still frightened and the tension in his voice. She reached out and grabbed Kanari's sleeve. Tugging wanting him to go but unable to say a word as she nodded numbly frightened to Hametsu.

Kanari looked down at the death grip on his dress shirt before looking back at Kyoko who was staring at the floor wanting him to come. He could know, he could come true he had a temper but even still it was safer with him there wasn't it? She closed her eyes wanting some sort of safety and security and Mako was afraid of them. She could hear it see it in him her teacher was very much afraid of these two.

Kanari looked down a moment longer before looking at the man who knelt there. His red gaze taking in the golden haired beauty before him before looking sidelong at Mako was frightened and he could see that as easily as she could. Even armed he knew he stood a snow balls chance in hel against them. But unlike her he was a bit more durable. Part of him wondered if they were being truthful and yet at the same token it was Mako who had his attention even over Kyoko. She was a girl they panicked. But the Fox was afraid very afraid at the moment.

"I'll go....I'll listen but I want Kana there.....I'll feel better if he's there...." she said lowly softly still afraid very afraid at the moment. Why Kanari was a source of stability for her she wasn't sure probably because even when his lover was scared shiftless he stood there unfazed as if this was nothing to him.

Kanari rose an eyebrow and shrugged as if a silent whatever remaining silent and observing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:44 am

Mako shook his head. "No..Kanari stays here...he can't even hope to deal with one...let alone both..as strong of a person as he is, he stands no chance at even getting in one hit...and they know that..." he told her, shaking his head no at Kanari too.

"They're not telling you any lies, they really won't hurt you, they'd have shown a sign of lying if they were...it's ok Kyoko, you have to let go of Kanari, he can't go in there...I won't let him...I told you, I'll be in there, but you have to go...if you don't, they'll get impatient..." he told her, this time his voice tense, but commanding, like a true teacher.

"By impatient, you mean...like this?" Hametsu asked lowly as he moved with beautiful grace between Kyoko and Kanari and took her hand and pried it, with great ease, off of Kanari and pushed her towards the door. "Stop acting like such a child, you put yourself in this world, now you can't ever get out..." he told her lowly, the warmth in his voice still there, but dark undertones were there now. He was a very patient man, but this was getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 am

Kyoko looked at Mako this wasn't getting better and she gasped as her hand was pried away from Kanari's sleeve and everyone was more or less saying she was trapped because she was 'Alice and she had looked into the looking glass' and once you did you could never go back her heart slamming in her chest.

Kanari took a deep breath not sure what to make of any of this. What was there deal why did they want Kyoko so damn bad and Mako seemed alright with sending her to the wolves so to speak.

He could hear it dancing in the room her heartbeat soo strong it was almost a rhythm he could dance to. Almost which wasn't good the poor human girl was likely to have a heart attack at this rate. Yudokuna looked over as he had arrived once again without anyone noticing not all that hard for him and sat on the window sill looking over. "It's alright Kyoko dear, Hammie oesn't dare hurt even a hair on your head or he risks pissing me off." Kuna said as he relaxed there although if Hametsu moved towards him Kuna would gracefully dodge not wanting not wanting to be knocked out the window. "He'll just talk to you despite all of his power and strength....fighting me is the one thing he doesn't want to do."

Kyoko turned slightly at the door looking past Hametsu at Kuna and blinked. "Kuna?"

"Impatient or not you must remember Hametsu she is a human child who just a few days ago learned of all of this. It's a lot for anyone to adjust to. All these two want is to talk nothing else no strings attached. Just talk. In the end whatever it is they wish to say is up to you to accept. Or rather you have a right to decline him after he talks with you isn't that right Hammie?" Kuna said again knowing just how much pet names pissed the man off but not overly caring.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:02 am

Hametsu narrowed his eyes and Kuna and growled lowly in warning. "Stop it Kuna, king or not...I am not in the fucking mood to hear you call me one of your stupid pet names...I'm not your dog, I'm Jakku's and you know it. You might own Jaaku, but you don't own me," he said lowly, angrily. It wasn't a good idea to push Hamtesu, and right now, Kuna was getting very close to pushing him over the edge.

"And as much as I hate your fucking voice...you're right. The human has the right to refuse...as much as it will pain Jaaku if she does," he said as he looked at Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 am

Kuna was there before him. "I have never called you a dog Hametsu but when you start loosing your patience with a human child you sought out to speak with because this is all a bit much for her to take in. I have no other choice but to detour some of that pent up aggression and frustration." he said looking at him.

"Hate my voice all you like it doesn't change the fact that she's frightened give her a moment to calm herself back down she's a very smart and reasonable girl and this is a wirlwind for her. Normally I couldn't care less what happens but....as you said it would pain Jaaku." Kuna said and looked at Kyoko who looked at them both shaking her head.

"But....I'm just a human girl....." she whispered.

Kuna sighed as he stepped past Kanari who remained off to the side watching and up to Kyoko between her and Hametsu. "Little one it is because you are human that they wish to speak with you. I will not interefere unless things get out of hand but, don't let there presences scare you. Everything will be just fine." Kuna spoke in a soothing tone and she looked at him something about this smaller man was calming to her and she knew Mako indicated he trusted them. After a moment and glancing at Mako she nodded.

"Alright." she said softly. "Just....to talk right?"

Kuna nodded and Kyoko turned walking out of the class room as if that was the assurance she needed. She trusted Mako and Kuna as she said seemed sweet to her. Kuna glanced back at Hametsu. "Hate me all you like...........it makes my life easier." He said a bit sardonically as he looked at him and it was true if every vampire hated him then he could count them all as enemies and never let his guard down. He walked over to the window sill and jumped back up into it to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:17 am

Hametsu growled lowly, darkly. "King or no king...I can't wait for the day that I will see you fall and another rise in your place...I can't wait until you are simply nothing but Jaaku's mate..." he said lowly, coldly as he turned and walked towards the door.

"Then, and only then...will I ever respect you for the person you are..." he finished as he followed behind Kyoko and walked out of the door.

Mako sighed, letting some of the tension that had built up release. "Kuna...you know I trust their word, but Hametsu is the one who worries me the most...he's got a terrible ill will towards you, and everyone else who he believes could even get close to him...the only one he trusts is Jaaku...and that worries me..." he explained lowly before he stood up and walked over to the door.

"Watch them for me, keep them calm and for the love of God, get out of the window...Kanari jumps out of the window too much for me to trust you to be close to it..." he added before he turned and followed them as well.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 am

Yudokuna looked over at him. "There is only one way I will fall as king....and then all that would be at his side is a dead man. It is the way it has always been Hametsu." And it would always be. He watched him walk out though and then looked at Mako.

"So I'm babysitting your class now?" he said sighing and dropped down out of the window without a word and Kanari went back to his seat for now. Kuna walked over to the desk and looked at the material before having them get ready for English he may not know what Mako had been covering but at least he could go over something like that and entertain himself a bit.

Kyoko stood in the hallway looking back at the two who walked out and then walked down to the office leading the way. Kuna said she had a right to say no but would they honor it?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Hametsu had paused, shooting a dark glare at Kuna. "You're wrong...all that is at his side now is a dead man...I see no reason at all to respect a dead man..." he said lowly, hatefully. To Hametsu, Kuna reminded him of his younger brother, and perhaps that is what drove his anger towards Kuna, but at the same time, his respect for Kuna had never been there to start with. For a reason even he himself wasn't sure of, he could tell that Kuna wasn't being completely honest with them, with all of them and it irked him to no end.

Even so, he had turned after that and walked away, leaving Kuna to babysit the humans as he went to talk to the only human that interested him right now. "Careful girl, don't go thinking stuff that might get you in trouble...You have a look on your face that asks if we're honest...I'm cruel and perhaps an asshole, but that doesn't mean that I won't hold up on my word...and well...If I hold up on mine, Hametsu had better not even try to break his..." Jaaku said lowly as he walked along, keep a safe distance from her, but right beside Hametsu.

"If you two even think about breaking your word, I will have you tossed out of here and be sure to tell Kuna on my way to kick you out..." Mako said lowly.

Hametsu burst into laughter at Mako's words. "As if we're worried about you, you stupid fox. You were pissing your pants in there when you saw us together...we're not dumb enough to listen to your empty threats," he said after having calmed down from his fit of laughter, but he was quickly silence by Jaak, who had, without thinking twice, punched Hametsu in the throat and sent him to his knees, gagging and gasping. "That's enough. If Mako gets hurt, she will find out and bring every damn nine tails she can find with her...do you really want to face that woman and all of the nine tails too?" Jaaku asked lowly as he looked down at Hametsu, who shook his head as he worked on recovering his ability to speak.

"Good...now stand up and come on...I'm getting tired of wasting my time in a place full of humans..." Jaaku commaned as he walked on ahead of Hametsu, who scrambled to his feet and caught up to Jaaku while he walked and rubbed his throat, working the pain away.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Kuna closed his eyes. He wasn't being completely honest with them and he knew that but to tell them that he was barely holding onto his head, that he was fighting for his life that.....Yudokuna Kokou Vampire king was dealing with a very touchy subject. He had stepped back to allow the nobles to show him what they could do and now he had a mess he was dealing with keeping it out of there way but a mess never the less. The title of 'Slave' was supposed to be reserved for the worst of offenses so grave it could not be forgiven and death would be too kind. Kuna regarded Hametsu quietly. "You have hated me since before you even knew of me I see no reason to change your mind now." he murmured lowly to himself shaking his head.

Kyoko walked slightly ahead watching the exchange out of the corner of her eye before entering into Mako's office just ahead of them and walking off to the side they said they would keep there word and that was a relief but at the same token she didn't like the way they threatened Mako either or rather Hametsu did. She looked at him. "Don't take me wrong Mr. Hametsu but Mako is a teacher I love and respect. Please do not treat him so poorly. I will listen to what you and Mr. Jaaku have to say." Kyoko said as she looked at them both finding her center on the walk and glancing at Jaaku.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am

Hametsu growled lowly as he looked at her. "Do not be formal with me, especially after all of the shit you had us go through," he said as he glared at her. He was too impatient in situations like this, and to have Kuna sticking his nose in this had pissed him off even more than Kyoko's crying had.

Jaaku sighed and closed his eyes. "My, my...you sure do know how to get Hametsu all worked up, don't you girl?" he asked lowly as he moved past Hametsu and put a hand under Kyoko's chin, forcing her to look up at him. "Listen very closely when I tell you this, I hate having to repeat myself. If you want to hear what we have to say, you will have to stop upsetting Hametsu. The poor child has a short fuse and a nasty temper...he isn't one you want to play games with..." he explained lowly before he let go of Kyoko's chin.

"As for the fox...Mako knows better than to oppose us...he will be a good boy from now on and not cause himself any more trouble...right Mak dear?" Jaaku asked as he looked at Mako, who narrowed his eyes, clenched his fists, but nodded in agreement. He knew to keep his mouth shut, knew when the situation was best left alone, and this was one of those times. This was Kyoko's choice, and whatever she chose, he had no right to argue against it.

Jaaku smiled. "Good...now...Kyoko dear, we are here for you, and you alone...the one you so childishly clung to is safe with his fox, but you...you have no one to protect you...the only thing saving you is our laws...however, as promised, we are not here to harm you...we simply want to speak with you on a very important matter..." he explained, having turned from Mako back to face Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 am

Kyoko looked at him as he said that as he said all of that and the one she so childishly clung to admittedly it wasn't one of her best moments but she regarded him quietly. No right to be so formal after all the shit she put them through? They come in the middle of her class and scare her witless and then threaten Mako who it was clear would not be able to stop them should they try anything. They were here for her and her alone and she looked at them both. "I'm listening." she said simply not at all happy about this as she clenched her fists she knew very well they could and would kill her if they could. She wasn't foolish enough to believe her manga and books talk about Vampires being sweet and alluring to be truth. They were dark and dangerous they drank blood and could kill. No rather would kill and these two were no exceptions to that.

But Kyoko was living in an apartment on campus with her adoptive brother who.....was not someone even Kanari messed with on a good day let alone a bad. "And your wrong about my not having anyone to protect me." She said firmly looking at them both.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 am

Hametsu snorted at her comment about them being wrong. "If you mean your brother...then you're wrong...he won't fight us...he already knows we're here," Hametsu said lowly, but his anger calming and subsiding.

Jaaku looked at Kyoko for a long moment before he sighed and shook his head. "He's let you know nothing...and yet he's made you believe he was protecting you all of this time....poor girl...you really don't know anything about who you live with, do you?" he asked lowly, almost sadly.

"We're here to ask you to join us....no...to join the Special forces as one of us..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 am

Kyoko shook her head. "What are you talking about my brother knows your here? And that he won't fight you?" She said looking at Hametsu then at Jaaku and back again before looking at Jaaku she'd deal with one issue at a time.

"What do you mean making me believe he's been taking care of me protecting me? San has always been protecting me. He's never let anything happen to me and he's been taking care of me since that day I don't care what you say about him I know who he is to me." She said upset and shaking her head.

Then looked at Hametsu. "Join the special forces as one of you? No." she said shaking her head and glaring at them both. "I'm staying in school and I won't leave my brother. I don't want to be changed." she said shaking her head true she had offered to allow Kuna to bite her but she had been in such awe then now? Now she was upset how could they how could they just insult Azaya like that? Saying that he wasn't protecting her looking after her keeping her safe? That she knew nothing about him. He was her brother what more did she need to know?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 am

Hametsu sighed and closed his eyes. "Jaaku...you had better explain to the girl..." he said lowly, bowing out of the conversation for a little while.

"We mean, Kyoko, that he is very aware of us, and that by now, he knows we're here to talk to you...and...we mean that he has lied to you over the course of your entire life...in an attempt to keep us from finding you...he has even went so far as to starve himself for a couple of weeks so that you would keep believing his story..." he explained lowly, having opened his eyes to look at Kyoko.

"Azaya may have been protecting you, but by keeping you, he endangered you and himself as well...he knew that you would be found eventually, and yet he kept on trying...I commend him for that...and he did such a great job at keeping you from us too...but now the fun is over, and we've found you...his game of hide and seek has ended and now? Now he will have no choice but to stop his lies..." he explained before he shook his head.

"As for your school...you can return the moment you are able to control yourself, and you could still remain with Azaya should he so wish it..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:14 am

Kyoko shook her head. "No.....why me that doesn't make any sense at all." She said not at all understanding that lied to her all of her life? But why. To keep her safe and Jaaku commended him for his efforts even though he knew they were futile? "I've already said no I'll stay at my brothers side I was told you respect my wishes. But your talking like I don't have a choice in the matter."

"Because you don't......."

She knew that voice knew it so well it hurt right now and yet she moved before anyone could stop her and hugged the taller man the man she knew to be her brother he was safe. Wasn't he? What did he mean she didn't have a choice.

"San they said it was my choice....that I had a choice in the reason why they came.....why are you saying differently?" Kyoko said looking up at him.

He looked down at her. The Ice Lord sighing softly as he placed a hand on her head. "Because they'll respect it as far as hearing you and they will change you." he said after walking into the room and landing his gaze on Jaaku and Hametsu. Jaaku he knew Hametsu he didn't before his gaze fell on Mako. And one could almost say the atmosphere in the room dropped a few degrees.

Kyoko looked at him. "They.....they said you've been lying to me....." she said softly and at that Azaya sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I a matter of speaking yes.....I am one of them. I am a vampire Kyoko. When I found you I realized your gifts then and sought to keep you out of all of this.....for the past eleven years I managed to allow you to grow up a normal girl but now they won't let that happen one way or another they will see you changed wither or not your willing."

Kyoko clung to him shaking her head as she closed her eyes. "I don't want it.....I don't want ANYONE changing me......but if I have no other choice then I'd rather it be you I trust you Azaya."

He sighed looking at her his gaze moving back down to her. "Even though I hide what I am from you who I am?"

She looked up. "I don't care about your past Azaya I knew a kind and caring man who took care of me when my own family left me for dead and I don't care what race you are that doesn't change the fact that to me you are my brother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops who needs class?    Whoops who needs class?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoops who needs class?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: