Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troublesome Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Troublesome Child - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:04 am

Makoto turned his head and looked at Kanari who slept there. "But...don't we cast a shadow.......because we are hole?" he said confused and frowned. "Can....can someone survive without a shadow? I mean we cast them because we're alive because we're whole but....if he's not casting one......." Makoto was trying to wrap his mind around that one.

Why Kanari was allowed so much more. He never complains, he was in the back of classroom in next to the window where the sun beat down on him constantly. "He needs the sunlight........" He said taking a stab in the dark the temper the attitude........It was as if Kanari was purposely aggravating people so that if they did notice there was something different or wrong with him they wouldn't pity him. "Then how is he still alive? How come he's not fading out like he was told.......you knew him since he was three but you didn't know his parents?"

The answer was an interesting one. Kanari even at that age was never one to listen to rules well don't do this don't do that, don't wander off well the three year old had indeed wandered off in a park causing Shirogane who at the time was seven and his parents to go looking for him. Kanari had wandered off chasing after something only he had seen and found it only at the age of three he didn't know what it was he had been following or what had decided to take a nap under the tree that day only that it had been big and soft and fluffy and covered in silken fur. Black and white and pretty and the three year old who had been 'doomed' from the start grabbed the foxes tail to pet it before moving and laying down on the big bushy soft masses to take a nap.....

Kanari was having those dreams right now, although upon waking he wouldn't remember them never did. His breathing steady as he slept there. His parents found him later safe and sound under that tree sound asleep. Relieved and horrified since by that time it was night fall having no idea that Kanari had..........actually caught a fox, a Kitsune by it's tail....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 am

Mako chuckled and shook his head. "Not quite. Kanari doesn't need the sunlight, he just likes it because it's warm," he said lowly, but kindly left out the 'warm like my fur' bit that he thought to himself.

"Kanari doesn't need his shadow because it became a part of him. His shadow is on the outside, while his true self is on the inside. Many doctors like to call it Kage shōkōgun or Shadow Syndrome and one is born with it. Many really do vanish and become nothing more than a part of the shadows, but Kanari is different. He fused with his shadow instead of vanishing..." he explained lowly as he looked at Kanari as he slept before he turned back to Makoto.

"As for pity, Kanari seeks pity from no one. His personality was forever altered by his illness. Very few understand it, but because the dark and light fused together, the dark personality is on the outside, violently protecting the light personality on the inside."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 am

Makoto looked at Mako and then at Kanari who shifted and turned in his sleep curling slightly as if curling up like he was laying on something. But....Kage shōkōgun......

Makoto slowly went wide eyed and looked over at Mako. "There's no cure.....my uncle said he knew someone who the shadows swallowed up....everyone believed him to be crazy and locked him up." Makoto looked at Mako and then down at Kanari. "But my Uncle wasn't crazy was he? He didn't explain it right........."
Makoto looked at Kanari a moment longer then at Mako. "Fused with his shadow.....so he became one with it....and it changed him forever?"

Kanari started to stir they were talking around him too long he was waking to the sound of there voices. Upon waking though he looked sourly at them both soo much for taking a nice leisurely nap in the sunlight a hobby of his for as long as he could remember. He looked at them and heard Makoto whispering about......Kage Shokogun. "Quit that dam it." he said crossly seeing the look like someone went and ran over his puppy backed up and did it again several times in front of him just to make sure it hurt. When Makoto looked at him Kanari leveled a glare at him. "I don't give a damn what you think Kage Shokogun is or what it will do, but it's my damn life and no one or nothing is gonna stop me from living it so fuck you if you wanna look at me like I'm doomed or dying I don't need you trying to kiss my ass and make me feel better."

Makoto shifted he knew now why he was so abrasive if his shadow and Kanari himself fused then that abrasiveness was simply the way he was the darker side of his nature right there on the surface while the lighter or gentle side was buried deep within.

"Well excuse me but that can cause you to fade away into nothing more then a shadow...." Makoto said more or less putting that together from what Mako had said and Kanari rolled his eyes.

"Oh shove it up your ass." he said getting up and brushing off his pants and vest. "I'd be nothing more then a shadow three years ago if it was gonna happen but it's not. I'm not going to let it happen. I'm too busy catching life by the tail and holding on." he said thanks to the dream not remembering it but......he knew whatever it was he had by the tail he wasn't willing to let go of.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 am

Mako had been about to answer Makoto when Kanari woke up and he sighed. Oops. That hadn't been his aim at all. Even so, he couldn't help but laugh at Kanari's words. He was such a strong little one for someone who was so gentle on the inside, he sure knew how to put his thoughts to voice.

"I don't think anyone could get rid of you even if they wanted to. You're such a stubborn kid. It amazes me that even now, you're still the same as you were back then..." he said lowly, sure that Kanari would think he just meant three years ago, but Mako really meant all the way back to when Kanari was three.

"Stubborn as ever, and just as opinionated too...such a wonderful thing to see from you Kanari..." Mako mused lowly before he looked over at Makoto. "Don't worry Makoto, you couldn't kill him even if you tried. He may have been changed forever, but it just made him stronger."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Kanari glanced over at Mako looking at him as he called him a stubborn kid. But Kanari snorted so what if he was as stubborn as he was three years ago not at all realizing or knowing what he had done when he was three. "If I wasn't stubborn I'd be gone and and I'm not about to be gone." he said shrugging as he looked between them.

Makoto looked between them couldn't kill him even if he tried but right now he wasn't trying to kill him he thought it was horrible this illness that would simply cause him to fade away to cease to be but Kanari reacted negatively to thing but it was Mako's words that it just made him stronger and nodded. "Then if you need to fight to feel alive you can fight me every day."

Kanari sighed reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "See this is why I don't tell moron's and simply let them think I'm an asshole and nothing is wrong with me. I don't need to fight you I just need to be left alone." Kanari said scowling at Makoto. "Don't worry about me so much jackass you don't know me. There is someone who makes me feel alive and it's certainly not you. You just piss me off."

Kanari turned to walk away in the direction Mako was standing his favorite napping spot ruined for today and a while to go before lunch was over maybe the roof would be quieter.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:23 am

Mako sighed and closed his eyes. Kids would be kids, but humans were much more amusing when it came to antics and words. "Come on Kanari...just let things be..." he told him lowly as he looked down at the human who had captured his tail and his heart so very long ago.

"If you do that much, I'll reward you with something very special," he told him lightly as he smiled at Kanari.

He was simply tired of not getting to spend any time with his 'master' of sorts. The human had caught him, so now he was indebted to him to protect him and bond with him as his one and only master, his one and only partner or...if things worked the way Mako hoped, his one and only lover.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

Kanari sighed. "Fine whatever." he said not in the mood to argue right now he wanted to take a nap was what he wanted to do, he was tired and had been awoken, and not really in the mood to argue with Makoto was being an idiot anyways so he moved and walked off going to the outside staircase leading up to the roof top leaving them both behind. Not mind you that he though Mako would stay there........for some reason he was rather hoping he'd follow him up to the roof........what had gotten into him these days anyways?

Kanari glanced back a moment to see if Mako was following.....like he hoped and then crested the roof top and walked back from the fencing to sigh and lean against the wall he wanted to take a nap soo bad but after that.........it would take something.....to relax but what? And why suddenly was he longing to feel that foxes fur again?

Makoto sighed and shrugged. "I'll figure him out someday." he said shrugging and walking off not waiting for Mako to answer.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 am

Mako chuckled lowly and shook his head. "Doubtfully...it has taken me all of these years just to figure out what little I have about him out..." he said before he turned and walked towards the stairs, but he didn't need them, made little effort to use them actually.

Like Kanari, when he could, he'd much rather jump, and jump he did. Mako jumped all the way from the ground of the school courtyard to the rooftop of a three story building. Such power wasn't just physical strength either, it was also magic.

As soon as his feet touched the rooftop, Mako looked at Kanari and smiled. "Don't look so sour all the time Kanari, it's not an expression you have to make for me...I'd much rather see you happy," he told him lightly as he shifted into his true form and walked over to his partner, his claws clicking on the rile of the roof as he did.

He paused in front of Kanari for a few moments and let his tails swish about a little. "I promised you a reward, and if you'll stand up, I'll give it to you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 am

Kanari snorted and looked away when he said he'd much rather seem him happy well he was awake right now and tired but sighed and got up. Looking at the fox who had transformed almost giving him his wish. He wanted to feel that fur again. Longed to feel it and couldn't explain it. Had no idea just what it meant to have caught a Kitsune by it's tail....or that when he caught that tail he had been three and Mako much to his credit had been waiting patiently ever since.

Kanari looked at him and stood up off of the wall stepping away from it a bit. "A reward?" he asked yawning boy right now a nice nap sounded like a good one. Although he was also fighting the urge to run his fingers through that fur again. Darned fox.......or rather darned him what had gotten into him lately and he had been having odd dreams concerning Mako at night to boot which was why........ironically enough he was napping the full lunch period's now. And changing his sheets every morning.........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:04 am

Mako chuckled lowly, that laugh, now that he was in his true form, making his entire body vibrate with the sound. "Yes, a reward. Though it's not as good as the one you will get when you finally say yes..." he said lowly, the undertones to the word 'yes' hinting at the true meaning behind it, hinting that Mako would reward Kanari very well when he said yes, that he could finally do more than look and kiss him on the forehead.

But for now...he would settle for this small reward. He thought that to himself was he moved, slinking his way behind Kanari and curling up there against the wall. "Come on, lay down and get some rest..." he told him before he himself, yawned and rested his head on his paws as he stayed there waiting for Kanari.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 am

Kanari looked down at him, blinking a moment or two before it sank in that Mako was going to let him use him as a pillow more or less. He moved and sat down leaning back against him sinking into the side of the Kitsune before yawning and falling almost instantly to sleep, his slight frame curling up into the side of Mako's body as if still that of a small child although this time he hadn't made his napping spot Mako's tail. One hand came up in his sleep though to slide into and tangle with that soft fur. His breathing calmed and steady as he sighed.....a soft almost childlike smile in place while he rested. When he said yes..........hadn't even occurred to him yet or said yes to what? All that mattered was that he was sleeping snuggled up to the fox.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 am

Mako sighed a little. Of course Kanari had missed what he meant, but he let it go as he rested there, not moving an inch as his chosen partner rested there on his side. How he had wished that he would be able to just get the time to have Kanari alone for more than just an hour and a half...

But he had no time for that, school was not the best place to be your lover's first. Mako wanted to have everything perfect for his lovely little partner, not do it on the couch in his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Child
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: