Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards Empty
PostSubject: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:55 pm

His side hurt.....really bad at the moment thanks to these three large barbarians before him although barbarian was an insult to the barbarian. Since....they were with all due respect over sized low intelligence at there best.....if he had to place them in rank and he was usually really good at it.....and this made him sigh mentally since this was supposed to be his night off the first one in what was it now? Six years? Three Class G Vampires....no....that wasn't fair....One had to be at least a Class H..... he was certainly a bit marginally dumber then the other two. By at least.......a rather large margin. And he doubted any amount of beer, or drugs would or could bring there intelligence down to any level that low. So how then did he end up, up here in this private room with his side split open by them having worked his way through a quarter of a bottle of 151 Rum? Ah yes.....he had been at the bar....when Twiddle Dee that was the big one on the far right with the semi glazed look and black hair at least he hoped it was black and not grease had slammed into him knocking him into the middle one who had managed to dig his claws into his side 'catching him' while dropping his drink on the floor. Now mind you he himself was wearing white and black so while the black of his clothes was fine....the white was now a lovely shade of what was this color? Burgundy perhaps? What wasn't turning a deep crimson shade with his own blood which was soaking his left side as he pressed the heel of his hand into the gash to staunch the bleeding. The third idiot was standing there with an even less intelligent look. He would be the one he was certain fell into 'H'. And here he had left his swords at home oh and his dagger. It was his night off. He could use his bare hands....he could even really just.....'eat' them and be done with it....but oh this conversation right now was perhaps the only amusing thing that was happening since meeting these three clowns....

Oh and did he forget to mention they had.....completely stripped buck naked for him? They were of course all taller then him. He himself was wearing a white and black vest that was 'open' on the sides in the aspect that it had criss crossing buckles lacing up and down this torso. Showing off the tattoo's on his shoulders....well really the sad thing was they just kinda showed up one day he didn't go get them and the dermal's on the inside of his wrists. The back was solid and long falling down past his hips to his thighs. The front was closed at his chest before opening at his stomach and falling to and upside down open 'V' over his hips and down. White pants that were so hug me painted on tight torn all over the place, and going down that by the time that they went past his knees they were almost completely shredded and looked like gossamer floating about him. Combat boots. Belts and chains criss-crossing around his slender waist. He wore his usual earrings. His collar' could be seen around his neck completing the look. No what made it so comical at the moment was when they had looked at him and told him to strip so they could start taking him he had pulled out of his pocket his lip ring while holding the rum bottle removed his 'spacer' since Father Pennington from 'England Branch office' had fights if he wore it during meetings' and put it back in.....then asked the question of the century.

"Alright....so which one of you do I get the pleasure of sending off to heaven first?" He said in a low seductive tone. Oh was that all it took....they started arguing then decided that it fell to him to decide which 'package' he wanted first.....which one he wanted first since in the end he had no choice but to play with all he wasn't going to get to walk away he could at least decide which one he fancied.....

Which brought him here.....they were all buck naked....the guy on the right.....far right....was covered in warts....."Ah...."

The one in the middle.....was....tattoo with was that....army Camo..."Eh....."Cassie was certain that was just.....He brought the rum up and took a long heavy drink....this was going to be a very long night a very....painfully long night at this rate his side hurt.....it was so sad.....his first night off in six years....and this was the best that came his way? As he was drinking down a good amount of the room he glanced at the one on the left and crooked his finger.....lefty was a bit.....well crooked.....that looked like it would be just rather well....painful......and lastly well

Lastly he pulled the rum bottle away from his mouth tipping his head back as the door to the private room slammed open and he could not help but tip his head a bit curious....."Mmm.....tell me your not with them...." He asked the new comer......those three in the looks department left one wanting this one.....well Cassie was determined to get drunk tonight not a good idea in a bar that allowed mixed company as a Vampire Hunter....with a now existing deep wound.....and scenting of human and vampire blood.....it was just asking for trouble. But hey as the alcohol played with his human blood....at least the new guy looked hot....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:29 am

He had been up in his office, watching over the club behind the soundproofed, bullet proof glass. He had always had a sick interest in watching the ones below on the club floor, dancing, drinking, going to the private rooms to do who knew what. It had always made the dark curiosity in him keep his eyes glued to the glass windows. His attention though, had been drawn towards the bar by, at first, an interesting sight of a smaller creature in white and black being harassed by three very unattractive vampires. His interest quickly grew to anger when he saw them harming the smaller figure in white and black. He had went to stop them, but they had taken him to a private room and he growled, narrowing his eyes. That scent was too similar to let it slip away.

Here he was, kicking the door open to the private room just in time and growled lowly as he glared coldly at the three other vampires. "I have this bar for all of three months and idiots like you are already trying to take advantage of drinking customers!" he said in annoyance. "All three of you giant ass, dumbasses get out of my club or so help me..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 am

The three looked at him and looked at Cassie. "We saw him first...." They protested as one....Pointing at him as if they got first dibs on him.

Eww was honestly what came to mind. Just honestly eww...at the thought of the three of them touching him and whoops did he say it out loud because they all turned and looked at him. Staring at him as he sat there looking at him.

"Seriously you gonna be that way you were willing....."

"Never was....." He answered his voice as warm and gentle as it had been when he first spoke before. "Although you might want to listen...."

"OH why's that?"

"Mmm do you always go to the bar and not know who owns it? Hiketsu Katachi ....Wild Dangerous and perhaps, the on man who goes into a fight and never looses." Cassie said as he swirled the Rum in the battle his voice warm gentle the underlying sadness present still. The gathered there clothes and ran out. Not that Cassiel cared. "Totally looks hot in that.....damn I think I've had too much or not enough depending on the way you look it..." He mumbled under his breathe glaring at the bottle...

He did though as he took a drink look at Hiketsu his ears are pierced in the lobes, his eyebrow pierced twice the duel rings side by side. At the bridge of his nose sits a barbell piercing and in his tongue a piercing as well. Perhaps the greatest difference to those who once knew him are his eyes....which are now pale blue. The Aura bespoke an old....very old soul. He didn't dress in a business suit not that Cassie cared, the clothing screamed i'm out to 'fuck someone up' although wither that was over the back of a couch or in a fight....was yet to be seen. The shirt had tears through it and kanji fading out what it once said was hard to tell. The pants had belts worn in such a way it was clear it was done on purpose to be tasteful and yet look hard the tears in the pants went all the way down and combat boots were heavy. The belts were heavy chains so they clanked when he walked. Heavy leather bracers sat around his wrists. Bad boy....oh yeah....he looked the part all right. Did it look good on him yeah.

"Mm not many could make it look good you do." He mused as he looked into the bottle and drank more....damn it he was already sobering up.....the it was the 'other' in him that was burning it out too fast....and he was still bleeding out as he pushed the heel of his hand against it....if he feed it....if he gave in he was taking not only blood but the flesh of the bite wound...he was feeding the monster....inside of him of whatever was done to him...right? Something had to have been done that day but what? Why couldn't he remember or was it....the he didn't want to? "Geeze shut up Cass.....stop flirting with the really tall redhead....." Cassie said as he moved to get up off of the couch and paused waiting a second as the room shifted and he glared down at his side. Looking at the wound and then moved his hand.....that was the real problem the blood loss of over the booze. "Tsk."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 am

Ketsu growled as they had protested, but at the mention of his name, they ran, tucking their tails between their legs. It was honestly annoying to be the leader of the Yakuza once more, but this was all he knew how to do. He'd never make it in a normal job. "Useless pieces of trash..." he grumbled in annoyance as he watched them run. "Poor excuses of vampires is all they are..." he said as he shook his head and closed the door back before he turned to look at the still drunk creature before him. "While I'd say that I enjoy your flirting, I have to admit that I'm not too thrilled with you bleeding all over my new carpet and newly upholstered couches...." he mused lowly.

It had taken him two months to complete the renovations to be able to open this place, and here this little one was bleeding all over thousands of dollars worth of new carpet and new upholstery. "Even still..." he said as he moved over closer to the smaller one before him and used his index and middle finger to lift his chin up to make him look at Ketsu. "Your flirting is greatly appreciated...after all...your blood is such a thrilling scent..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:20 am

Cassie looked at him as he walked up after grumbling about poor excuses for vampires and the such not that he overly cared. He did look at him though as he Hiketsu walked up to him and then caught his chin between thumb and forefinger tilting his head so that he was looking up at him his own pale blue eyes meeting those of Hiketsu's. He held the bottle in his fingers and found himself blushing and his heart skipping a few beats it was quiet not nearly as loud as a Human's nor as Quiet as Crusnik's. It was there soft faint a subtle sound if one Listened carefully enough. His skin like a Death Pulse and Crusnik held that Unnatural warmth to it and right now despite that blood loss it was heating up.

"My blood is thrilling to you?" He said startling geeze how he must sound at the moment caught off guard he had dealt with so many vampires in the past but never not once had any of them commented on his blood being alluring to them in anyway. No....not entirely true.....some even said 'his light would be there's.' They'd finally get it 'before him' He'd heard some strange things....but thrilling was a first.

"Sorry...about that.....at least the scent isn't something you hate right? But at this rate....it's going to going to getting all over...never mind..." He said rolling his eyes down and looking at his finger tips. "I'm a bloody mess if there's somewhere I could get clean up staunch the flow...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:34 am

Ketsu chuckled as he looked at Cassie. "The smell of blood is always appealing to a vampire...but there are certain scents that are more interesting than others...you just so happen to have a scent that I find alluring..." he said and lowered his hand down to the smaller vampire's chest and let his index finger play there for a few moments as he licked his lips. He wasn't a fool. He knew exactly what this creature was before him and on any other given day, he'd have steered clear of him. But a drunk and out of sorts creature was one that could be taken advantage of. It was a game Ketsu had played all too often in the past.

"There is a way to heal you, but are you willing to give in and trust me enough that you won't worry about killing me?" he asked. While Ketsu was in a younger body, his soul had been around the block a few times. These creatures like the one before him now had popped up a few times before. They all smelled the same. They smelled like vampires, but smelled like the Qwann too. It was a combination that was recently on the rise though.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:49 am

Cassie listened to him and drew in a sharp breathe as he spoke about blood always being alluring to a vampire. He closed his eyes as he felt he felt the finger tip travel down his chest how could such a simple touch do so much to him in such a simple amount of time. "I...." he shivered..."Ah....." He breathed and reached up as if to stop him and yet didn't the bottle no longer in his hand but on something close by having been set then on one of the exhales of sound by his Shiki not about to spill it good grief he was already making enough of a mess with his blood he didn't need to add the rum.

He did look at him shifting a bit as Ketsu said something though about.....healing him....about....trusting him.....enough. He took a deep breathe. At the mere mention of feeding it of giving in.... Before he could even answer the thing inside of him seemed to surge up the blood loss of the white of his left eye went black the pale blue went a deep crimson and he shut his eye turning his head and covered it even as he covered his mouth the fangs that lengthened he always struggled with this part. "What.....why......" He breathed.....closing his eyes. Three centuries now.....he looked over at him. Looked up. "And it won't kill you?" He wouldn't kill......he looked at him, if he fed the monster inside of him....it wouldn't kill the vampire before him......"How can you be so certain that I won't....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:03 am

Hiketsu, for as much of an impatient asshole as he was known to be, was actually quite the opposite at times. He sighed and brought his hand up to uncover the eye that Cassie had hidden and made him look Ketsu in the face once more. "When you've been around the block as many times as I have kid, you learn to read people..." he said as he smiled at Cassie and lowered his hand once again to look at the smaller creature before him. "I can tell a lot about a person just by the way they walk, talk, act, sometimes even speak...I'm not always right, but some things are easier to see when you've been through a trip or two with some very...ungrateful children at times," he mused.

"I can see that you're a nervous type, and that you've got somewhat of a melancholy about you...you feel like you don't fit in, or like you're not supposed to be who you are...or that you're perhaps, a creature that shouldn't even exist..." he said as he looked at Cassie. "I've seen a lot of your type in my time kid...and let me tell you, there's nothing good that comes of starving a hungry creature for too long...the only thing that has ever come out of starving a creature is death..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:13 am

Cassie listened to him speak. He looked at him as he had moved his hand away from covering Cassie's left eye. Somehow....as he said that he had a feeling that he wasn't talking just about his own death. Somehow he had a feeling.....it was much more then that. Taking a deep breathe he nodded. Just hearing him speak talking about seeing that he was nervous, melancholy. that he felt like didn't felt in or more to the point that he should not be here......that he should not.....he brought his hand up before his chest that nightmare...that he should not exist.

"Alright..." he said lowly softly. His warm gentle voice still hesitant still wary and sad. "I'll trust you...." He said lowly which was saying a lot since they just met but this man this vampire was an old soul he had seen a lot and he had done a lot. His soul his aura....."I've.....never seen one like yours.......nothing quiet like it before......." It wasn't balanced. But it wasn't evil or nor was lit up to be all bright and shiny either......it was fiery in a sense that it was always moving burning and changing not evil not pure going into and out of. Not defined by any one thing. Living by its own set of rules and holding true to them. Staying true.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:26 am

He chuckled and shook his head. "There's only one soul that can belong to Sarubia Hitogoroshi...that soul would be mine..." he said as he stood there looking at Cassie. He didn't call himself Sarubia anymore, but the name helped explain a lot about why he was the way he was as Hiketsu Katachi. "I've been put through hell to get this way...you don't want to see the things I've seen to be this way...don't dream of becoming like me..." he said.

"A lot of people have said that I'm like the sun...get too close and you'll burn up..." he quoted. "I'm not anything special though...there's a generation after me who are much more interesting...their souls are such interesting colors..." he said as he looked at Cassie and held out his hand. "Now, would you like to come to my office and...amuse me some more?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:38 am

Cassie looked at him as he said that he was Sarubia....Hitogoroshi. He knew that name and the reputation that with it. He looked at him then at the hand that was held out to him before after a brief and it was a very brief moment placed his smaller hand into Hiketsu. "Sure. I'm still trying to figure out which it is....after all...." he said lightly. Why the heck not.

He was already through caution to the wind. OH the council of Purity, Divinity whatever they wanted to call themselves this century would be having a major shit fit once they found this one out. Scream holler he would be getting an ear full an a half no doubt. Ass chewing? You bet......that would not be the half of it. Somehow they always found out when one of there 'Hunter's went off the beaten trail. And off? Somehow he was certain he was about to do a lot more then go off. The booze was dancing happily in his blood stream. His side ached.....Hiketsu looked.....well wickedly hot.....and Cassiel Tegh Seif found that right now he wanted to this night his first time off in six years, when they had him working every other night of the year......do whatever the heck he wanted and if that meant.....he threw caution to the wind walked into this man's office and took him up on whatever he offered......so be it. "Since....one will most certainly be much more fun...then the other." He mused...."I"ll take your word for the soul thing though. I've seem so many but yours is the first I've seen to do this....It's interesting. Unique and interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards   Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotted...Colored....Crooked...and Oh My.....A Night of fun and Mischief at the House of Cards
Page 1 of 1