Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My My, whatever have you found my dear....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:30 am

Mura had finished eating his cake before he answered Kicha, telling him, "I don't like calling it a bonus...there is a better word for it I'm sure..." He finished speaking just in time for the woman to grab hold of the female pup, making her cry out in fear as she had been sleeping. At first, he didn't seem to react much, staying seated silently where he was as he watched things unfold before him.

When the pup pushed the larger woman to his feet, he just moved his gaze down to stare at her in silence, but his expression clearly told that he was about to become a very scary guy. Without a word, he reach down and took hold of the woman by the face, his hand easily covering it and stood up, glaring coldly at her. "I warned you that I'd crush you...but you still kept on annoying me..." he told her lowly as he held her there.

As if on a second thought, he turned his head to look back at Kicha. "Can I kill her? She's really annoying..." he requested lowly, coldly. It was as if he didn't hold anything in high regard, not even life.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 am

Kichona looked at him as he was asked if he could kill this woman. This woman who was worth nothing more then a flea to him really the way she had treated hand handled his pup's. You didn't mishandle his pups and get away with it as far as he was concerned there really was only one answer to that. He looked at Mura and blinked as if coming back around and then glanced at the thing in his hand the woman he was holding and it took him a moment to realize that yes it was a woman as he had held out his hands to Amber who had padded over to him whimpering she was so upset and he held her stroking her fur comforting her as she was so very upset having been grabbed by some stinking smelling thing. A human of course.....a poorly bathed overly perfumed human.

A good good bathed under perfumed human Amber liked it was the other she didn't like they were stinky and so she whined now burying her sensitive nose in his chest. Kicha looked at Mura and sighed. "You can do what you like with it. Squish it for all I care....it about equivalent to a bug to me." he said dismissively." As the woman screamed and squirmed kicking and screaming trying to make a show of the fact she was indeed a living breathing woman a human being and a woman and had a right to live and breathe. Her friend just laid there on the floor out cold not any help to her at all at the moment. She could not reach the weapon in her hand bag she could not fight back anything at the moment all she could do was struggling and that was getting her now where fast!!

"It's alright Amber....I have you know..." He said gently..."And Mura has the nasty ol bug it won't touch you again......it was just a bad dream." Kicha said in a soothing tone as the pup's soft whines and whimpers calmed down hearing that not only did Kicha have her but that Mura really was there and he really was going to take care of the nasty smelly bug that was threatening her in her sleep. He was going to make the nasty smelly bug go away. She yawned and settled into his lap as he pet her soft fur soothingly speaking to her gently......Kichona was a Breeder Class Reaper after all....there were some areas he was lacking in......greatly.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:26 am

He looked at Kicha for a few more moments, making sure he meant what he said before he looked back at the woman who was struggling and screaming in his grasp. "Bugs..." he repeated, almost sounding like he was mocking Kicha before he brought his other hand up and moved them to hold the woman by either side of her head, his hands barely not covering her ears.

"You made Kicha mad...he says to kill you..." he told her lowly as he stared at her, that same bored expression on his face. None of this mattered to him. He was never a gentle guy from the beginning. "I guess I can just crush you..." he mused to himself as he began to squeeze her head, pushing from either side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 am

Kicha ignored the sight before him as if Mura crushing the woman's head was not a big deal to him and truthfully it wasn't. He was more interested in soothing the frightened upset pup in this lap and she was upset. That woman had grabbed her totally wrong. Had hurt her and brushed her under her front legs. He was running his fingers in soothing gentle circles over the bruises there ignoring the sight before him because Amber was far more important to him. However the other woman got up and screamed her friends name in an almost annoying grating pitch that sort of tone that was between ear shattering and gut busting. He honestly wondered if anyone was truly born with such a hideous voice or if they worked on getting it that way.

"Peggy Sue....Put her down....Oh put her down right this instant!"The other old woman declared shaking her head. "For crying out loud this is all over a dumb beast....they lick there own private parts. Eat there own waste sniff each other's butts honestly there not the most intellegent beasts in the world......they go around speaking bark bark......"

"Yes.....welll...." Kichona said as he paused now that Amber was sleeping on his lap once again not willing to set the poor pup down she'd have a rough enough day for one day. "How do I put this....Reginald?....Was it....Reggy was what you called him....honsetly he hated that and even more so that you never could hear him no matter how many times he tried to tell you that the name his parents game him was Reevin." Kicha said as he continued to lightly pet the the Tod Hund gently she slept now as he looked at the woman the doberman pincher sat there looking at her as if she were a lesser being now as Kicha spoke. He seemed to snort and looked away from her. "He hated it even more when you made him eat that dried stuff what did you call it.....num mums? If you think it's so good you might want to try it he says......give him something to sink his fangs into and he might consider staying then again he might not....he's tried of smelling you day in and day out.....and he likes Mura's sent....it's crisp clean.....honest if a bit too pure. if that makes sense." And here Kicha paused and chuckled looking at Reevin the dobernin and nodded. "Aya, Reevin it does. Someone can be a bit too pure for there own good." There the Doberman nodded and the old woman fainted and hit the floor as Kicha and the Reevin were indeed talking to each other.

Kicha snorted. "Oh and what did she think I was making it all up? What just because she doesn't understand Cansis doesn't mean I don't. I understand Cansis just fine." He said in a slight tiff.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:19 am

He finished crushing the larger woman's skull, her blood splattering on his face. Even then, his expression didn't change. Still bored and seemingly discontent with everything. "Ah...she exploded..." he said lowly, almost as if he were a sad child whose toy had broken while he was playing with it. "I wonder if the other one will break like that one..." he mused as he bent down to lift the other woman up by her right arm and held her up in the air. His voice sounded almost hollow, like he had no emotion at all.

Like a child, he took hold of the woman's left arm too and began to pull them, as if a child trying to pull apart a doll. "I wonder if I can pull her apart..." he questioned lowly, almost like he didn't know his full strength. And honestly, he didn't. He had never really tried to use his full strength.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:33 am

There were of course other patron's in the cafe who for wisdom's safe wisely kept out of this. They said nothing kept there heads turned away and looked away from them the events taking place. Kicha looked at them at the dogs and then at the pups who were mapping safely at the moment. He hated women like these two women who abused animals and treated them like tools and weapons they were partners in life, they were companions and friends they were mam tings even your normal ones that didn't have any special powers were the same as those that did in his eyes. So wo be the fool be they vampire nor not that harmed an animal in front of him no... Them.

Reevin and the Rottweiler moved from were they were sitting to a different spot one so that they could watch better two so that they could see without getting splattered all over. It wasn't that they overly cared about them selves they'd clean up fine afterwards it was about the tiny pup that was still on Reevin's back in there care right now. Even though the Rottweiler had lost the pup on his back to the one who just went splat he wasn't being punished for it. They seemed to be focused on the bad humans......so for now he was curious....for now he was watching....for now he postioned himself with clear acess to the door....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Mura pulled, exerting force he hadn't known he had. He was pure muscle, and built for speed even if he didn't seem like it. Despite his lanky appearance, he was a vampire with a lot of strength to back him. When he heard the bones starting to crack his expression seemed to flash to one of amusement before it was gone. "Ah...it broke..." he said after hearing the sickening snap of the bone snapping free of the socket of her shoulder. He licked his lips as the blood ran down his face and got on his upper lip. Unable to wipe it away, he had no choice but to lick it.

"I'm thirsty now..." he mused before he turned to look at Kicha. "Can I drink it?" he asked lowly, still holding the woman's arms firmly, if not painfully in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Kichona had pulled out a brush and was running it down her fur, having sat down the now empty cup, working on smoothing out her fur. She was such a bristled mess and honestly he was certain that Mura was rather enjoying himself, playing with his toys. He had played with the one that he treated like a bug. Treated like she was nothing more then a filthy bug that had no over all worth than that of a lowly bug and when his hand clenched her head crushed and and the splatter had matted Amber's fur. It didn't cover face but rather her fur.

Kichona continued to run his fingers through her fur gently as he hummed lowly to himself, but at the sudden splattering of blood across the room, splattering on his hand and on Amber's little nose which got a playful yip out of her and a happy wag of her tail. The bad bug went squishy squishy.

"Well yes indeed....the bad bug did indeed go squish squish..." He mused as she licked the blood of off his and then he after a brief pause while Amber licked and had her fun with that hand and then went back to combing her fur out as he sighed softly waiting for him to get to done playing with his toys. There was simply no way to brush Hishiori out like this she'd turn into a little ball of terror- rolling around and chewing on the brush. It turned into more of a game of chew the brush as much as it was brush her fur. Amber, on the other hand, loved being pampered.

Kichona looked over at him as he asked if he could...."Go on." He said with a warm smile. "You've more than earned yourself the treat inside the tasty toy." He said and did a mental recap of his words wondering if he'd been around perhaps the So's too much? Who else spoke like that too much? Who else spoke like that that had him speaking like that.....now?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 pm

He turned back to the woman who he still had dangling in his grasp. Her screaming was becoming an annoyance. He hated loud people, they annoyed him more than people who didn't respect personal space. He narrowed his eyes, the first change in his expression since he first revealed that he was annoyed the first time. "There's no point in screaming...Kicha told me to kill you..." he told her lowly as he left go of her left arm and let it fall limply to her side and brought that hand up to grip her throat, choking off any further sound from her.

"I'm going to drink you now..." he said lowly as he leaned in closer to her neck before he sank his fangs into the crook of it, unable to go up any higher because of his hand around her throat, crushing her ability to scream.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:11 pm

The sudden silence was like music to his ears. The lack of shrill screaming and noise was blissful. NO more screams no more shrill sounds and pleas. No more chocked imploring gasps for life that would gain her no more mercy then before. Her folly? Insulting a Reaper and his company. His company? She insulted first him, then she insulted Amber and then she further insulted Mura and she treated Reevin and the Rottweiler terribly they had treated them as if they were supposed to be some sort of of prissy dogs dressed up and sitting all prim and proper and high and mighty.

All of those things and he glanced up as she gave a feeble attempted at getting away once twice and then went silent he watched as her life force left her and she died he grabbed her life force to and sent her on to where she belonged sighing as he did so then glanced over at the two dogs that were now members of there family before looking again to Mura. "Mura, dear your desert was intercepted. If you'd like something else you're more then welcome to choose another of your liking my treat of course." Kichona said easily he'd pay for it it didn't bother him in the least.

Kichona set the lovely Amber accented tufted pup down on the table top and moved to kneel down and pet the two larger dogs his hands moving to play against there fur removing the bits and pieces of the two women who had gotten into there fur and yet they had remained there look like good boys they hadn't reacted they hadn't jumped the gun, they hadn't attacked and they hadn't gone off the deep end. He reached out and grabbed a scarf off of a chair and cleaned up both of the hounds. Until they looked ready and pristine to be there. He leaned in and spoke lowly in there ears whispering he could not make them death hounds but he could make them guardian's of the pup's and they both puffed up there chests. He smiled as he watched those hounds chests get thicker get bigger with pride and he placed a collar around there necks tossing those thin pieces of crap to the floor those collars that meant nothing had no meaning what so ever and then looked over at Mura.

"Mura?" He asked looking up at him and holding out his hand to him not sure what was going through his mind but knowing that Mura was thinking about something. He was thinking about it. He looked up at him as he knelt there between the two beautiful hounds who were facing Mura as well they made quiet the sight.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

She went limp, he stopped drinking, leaning back to look at the now dead human in what seemed like confusing. "Ah...It died..." he mused lowly before he just dropped the lifeless corpse to the floor and turned to look down at Kicha. He was rather messy- His face and arms were splattered with blood, and his purple shirt with a basketball team's name on it was soaked in blood. He looked down after a few minutes at his shirt and pulled it out with his thumb and index finger, inspecting it as if it were filthy- and it was. "They made my favorite shirt dirty..." he mused before he looked back up at Kicha, who had spoken his name in such a questioning tone.

The promise of more snacks had gotten his attention the first time, but he was almost like a kid at times, letting his attention wander. "Jelly beans..." he answered lowly as he looked at Kicha. "Jelly beans and pudding..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:50 pm

Kicha smiled as he shook his head and smiled "Alright." he said gently as he stood, but as he did so as if that of magic he had Mura's blood soaked T-shirt in his hand and walked into the back to talk to the owner she was an old woman despite her air a vampire through and through so deal with blood spills here and there was no big deal when he came back out he came out with a tray ten minutes later Mura's shirt folded length wise over his shoulder dry thanks to a bit of magic and trickery on the owner's part.

The tray itself was not small but rather large on the tray was a spiral of color. Kichona paused only a moment at the register to pick up the jelly bean jar and put it in the dead center of the tray. Then he walked over. After he made it there he set down an interesting arrangement. In the middle of the tray was the jelly bean jar un-opened and with every type of jellybean that she made inside of it. The tray table had medium sized dish each with a different pudding inside from simple vanilla's in the middle spiraling out to more exotic flavor's at the outter lip each with a spoon and each meant for Mura to try. Kichona sat down at the both looking at this new room mate and smiled looking at him and nodding. "All yours Mura. You didn't specify which type of pudding you'd like so.....I asked her if she would be so kind as to supply you with a sample of each kind? And she sent you down more then a sample Mura. She sent them all down to you." He said gently. And she did....everything. one could think of was here for him to try.

The owner came out shortly after and for the dogs she brought out silver dishes heaped with bones covered in chunks of meat still on it not cooked and and if some swore looking at it still....dripping. A few of her faint of heart customers passed out and hit the floor she hardly paid them any mind she had a rule on the door this resturant was not for the faint of heart. Was not for th ewaek of stomach. "There you go boys.....Tell me Kicha. Are the pups old enough to be eating?"

Kicha sighed as he looked at he pups. "No...not yet. The pups are four may five months old.....this is the oldest batch in a long time....something or someone keeps coming along killing off my pups before they see there year...." He said lowly. "I've taken to keeping them with me at all times so much so I've kept them away from there mothers.....who can't leave the nesting....There is a darkness moving in the shadows Mona a Terrible one....and it seeks to be the undoing of all that Soren stands for."

She shook her head. "Then they be fools....Soren is the only one who can handle this it he who was before him it was nothing but darkness and destruction to think anyone can do what he can do is madness....Soren was born for the sol purpose of containing this. All of it was put into his body he contains it maintains it's flow and contains it's balance. He makes certain everything happens as it should....she shook her head and walked off. "Fools be they.....all of em...."

Kicha sighed as he pet the head of Reevin. "What do you think huh Reevin can I find a mate Strong enough to stand by my side and help me save the Tod hund? Help me save Soren and all that that man stands for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My My, whatever have you found my dear....   My My, whatever have you found my dear.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My My, whatever have you found my dear....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: