Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a walk in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Just a walk in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:49 pm

He enjoyed days like today. Walking along beside his retainer his large paws pressing down on the grass and dirt it felt cool beneath them squishing out around them. He could feel the slight tug on the collar around his neck as he got a little playful and pulled a bit now and again sniffing at the air around him curious as to the area around them since this was all new to them both.....well new as in they had not been here in a long long time. His tail swished behind him, they had come back to Tokyo and could be getting an apartment soon and a place to stay but right now he was being taken for a walk and he enjoyed those.

He was a death hound a sheer black dog whose fur could look when he wanted it to like he was on black fire, white accents a black dog collar always around his neck with silver spikes a silver cross hanging down from the front of the collar and coming off of the back of the collar as well. He paused though as he scented something akin to Lord Death and there it was that boy walking with a bunch of school kids his age....and they all paused tugging him over curious about the guy and the large dog he was walking. The very large....dire wolf beside him.

"Wow mister that's a really big dog....he's beautiful." One guy said looking at him. He searched his pockets having a dog at home and found a large dog cookie in the shape of a flat dog bone. "Can I give this to him?"

"Does he bite?"
Another asked.

He stood there beside his retainer they were an odd mix humans vampires, werewolves, vampwovles, a couple of elf's and Saigo's son shifted he hadn't been told to let them touch him and so his ears turned back and his tail pinned back.

"Stop you shouldn't pet him without his masters's permission." Tiir said grabbing his friend's hand. "Mamma said most animals are taught to obey there master and to be touched without there master's permission is to get bitten. And then it's not the this man's fault and since he's got him on a leash it would be any of ours because he hadn't given us permission yet."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:29 am

He had just intended to go for a walk in the park with Kit, but what was supposed to be a nice walk had began to turn into a circus. Sighing, he looked around the park, avoiding the stares and pointing children. If he was able to deal with people, he'd be able to get them to get rid of them easier. However, he wasn't very good at dealing with people.

His thoughts were cut off when he heard the mixture of high school teens speaking. Turning to look at them, he sighed and put a hand on Kit's head. "Easy Kit...don't go biting kids...they're not worth having the boss on our ass..." he said before he looked back at the group and nodded at them. "He doesn't eat those...he's not bred for that. But you can pet him...just be careful not to upset him...I can't promise he won't bite you if you do..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:46 am

Kiten watched the group of teens draw closer still moving about him and petting him after Damon put his hand on him and told him not to bite them. His ears twitched. His tail moved slightly as he watched them hearing the one mutter something akin to an oh about the dog treat and put it away good. He felt there hands land on his shoulders and side petting his fur there good they didn't get near his maw.

Tiir walked up as well reaching up slowly and pet him gently as well and blinked when the dog brought his head down and nuzzled him a bit this one was okay he was Saigo's boy his scent was nearly the same and then brought his head back up again. It was as close to it's okay to touch me as Kit was going to give. The teens continued to pet him a few minutes longer and then a few backed up to look at Damon as others continued running there fingers through the incredibly thick soft thick black fur.

"Excuse me what kind of dog is he? I've never seen a breed like him before? He's about six feet high, six foot six counting the height of his head....he's really tall for a dog...or is he a wolf?" the teen asked as he pet the beast of a hound before him.

"Does it matter? It's just obvious that he's well taken care of. His coat is so soft and it shimmers in the light." Another boy said shaking his head marveling at it.

One kid stepped back and away having pet him for a bit before walking around him and then nodded seeming to make up his mind as Tiir and the others just continued to admire the great big dog in the park the others tired of petting him walked off a bit leaving Tiir there a moment as the one who nodded choose that moment to speak causing Tiir to pause and look over startled at such a statement.

"He's such an unusual breed, healthly coat. good eyes strong body and shows good health. How much do you want for him?" The boy asked he was a noble vampire the son of a rich family who believed that there was not anything that could not be bought for a price and they believed they had the money to buy anything they wanted. "Name your price." He said as he reached into his pocket to pull out his checkbook.

Tiir went a bit wide eyed as the hound moved between him and the man holding his leash lowering his fur rose along his back ears down and back lips pulling up and going back as he bared his fangs and a very dangerous growl left him if Kit could he'd lunge and tear this vampire brat apart right now.....how much how dare he even suggest he could buy him like that.

Tiir went wide eyed as he shook his head. "I'm soo sorry...." He said feeling terrible for the way his friend spoke and behaved.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:07 am

He hadn't said anything up until the brat spoke up. He had simply let the teens pet Kit and marvel at him, fawning over him and how pretty his fur was. "Seriously?" he asked, almost as if he was pissed off. Well, if he were to be honest, he was pretty pissed, but that was mainly because of his complex personal issues with the nobility. "Tch...don't even bother. You can't just buy him from me. He'd tear your arm off if you even so much as tried to touch the leash..." he said lowly as he let his golden gaze move to settle on the brat.

"As if you could possibly have the will to tame him. Please. You're nothing more than a spoiled brat. Don't go trying to fling your money at me....I should let him loose on your ass...but I don't feel like having my boss getting rid of him just because of some dumb ass brat..." he said coldly as he narrowed his eyes at the kid who tried to buy Kit. "As for his breed, he's nothing you've ever seen before...I'm sure you've heard of them though...the Tod Hund..." he said as he looked coldly at the brat before he tisked and put a hand on Kit's head again. "Figures...brats like you piss me off..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:22 am

Kit went from growling to calm almost instantly when Damon's hand landed on his head his ears twitching as he stayed there lowered a low displeased growl still leaving him slightly he didn't like that boy. How dare he even suggest it. What he liked even less was the idea that one more mistake and he was gone....in trouble and sealed forever condemned forever trapped. He had two strikes against him thanks to prior handlers making him take in human blood and then not being able to control him after as he went berserk attacking and tearing apart everything in his path, the pain insane unable to see anything through the red hazed pain. The last time with the last handler should have been his doom then except for the fact that the last person his fangs found purchase in was Damon.

He had bitten down hard sinking his long fangs into his arm and Damon had put his hand on his snout petting it and shushing him telling him it was alright to stay and to take it to take it and make the pain go away....it was alright. And he kept it up and the touch had made some of the intense burning pain go away and so he did. In the end Damon got him to calm down then took his leash and his handler followed pissed they both went to Saigo. An argument ensued and in the end Damon won Saigo changed the Strike putting it on his handler instead of on Kit. If Kit had gotten it he would have been sealed, and sent into the realm of the dead to the gates of hell to become a hell hound sealed and tortured for the rest of eternity because of he could not be and would not be handled by a Death Handler. Damon had argued none of that was Kit's fault and he could prove it. To give him this chance with Kiten to give him Kit as he had that right as he was the one Kit had bit.

Now this boy though stared at Kit who sat down then laid down at Damon's feet being a good dog as it were. He was in no mood to be punished and be sealed.

"Tod...Hund....your joking there is no such thing. That's a story that's told to keep children behaving and keep us from wandering off at night and stay in bed like we're supposed to." He said annoyed as he looked at them. "So your not going to sell him then? That dog has a price tag everything does I have enough money 27 Billion perhaps?" he asked thinking that maybe he didn't realize just how much he was willing to pay for such a rare breed.

Tiir closed his eyes as he shook his head. "Tod Hund....then you....work for...." He whispered...then this guy worked for his Momma....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:40 am

He narrowed his eyes and growled in annoyance. "Annoying ass punk..." he breathed lowly as he moved, jerking the kid up by the shirt front and glared down at him. "I told you, I'm not selling him. Kit isn't any old dog, he's a Tod Hund and he's trained to only obey my commands...now if you don't want me to set him loose on your ass, you'll quit pissing me off..." he told the brat lowly before he dropped him and turned to look at Tiir.

His sighed though, when he realized who he was. How could he have not noticed? "Yeah...I work for Saigo..." he responded as he looked at Tiir before he looked back down at Kit who was obviously nervous now.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:52 am

The boy narrowed his eyes as the man grabbed him and threatened to set the 'Tod Hund' loose on him if he kept it up, and kept on pissing him off then let him go before stating that he worked for Saigo. Worked for Tiir's 'Mother' and there was something that he found sickly funny.

"Yeah that is a hoot isn't it? Tiir can't get that right for anything he's all mess up in the damn head...." He said laughing and pointed at Tiir. "Saigo is a guy and Tiir refer's to him as 'Momma' he's such a fucked up...." He ended on a scream falling backwards and scrambling away as between him and Tiir was Kit barking and growling fur risen and ablaze as the kid pissed himself and backed into a tree pale as a ghost and shaking.

Tiir went a bit wide eyed before he giggled. "Wow....I've never seen a Tod Hund like him before......" he said shaking his head. 'I've never seen them looking like a regular dog before usually when I see them there appearing through the gates called by Jo-jo or Momma to take someone away. Even then....they don't look like him...they look almost demonic he still looks more like a Hound then something twisted..." he said referring to the pup's which weren't ready for handlers yet. Kit was a full grown.

Tiir though smiled as he looked at him then at Damon. "Does that make you a Reaper like Jo-jo?" He asked as the others looked on in awe of the Death Hound in this state they didn't want to touch him but the kid who mocked Tiir and attempted to try to buy Kit was crying and pinned against the tree as Kit stayed between Tiir and the boy. He didn't attack him but boy could he scar him shitless.....if Damon scolded him for it he'd accept it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:14 am

Damon had been about to say something to the brat before Kit had pulled on the leash a little and shifted into his full Hound state, which got an amused chuckle out of Damon before he looked back to Tiir to answer him, "Most of the Hounds you've seen are either pups who're being trained for a master, or Hell Hounds...the demonic ones are the ones who are punished...they were sent to become those Hounds you've seen.." He hated having to explain it, but if he didn't Tiir wouldn't understand.

He sighed though when he was asked if he was like Mujo. "I'm not like Mujo, but I am a reaper..." he confirmed lowly as he stuck his hands in his pockets, the leash firmly around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:33 am

The boy passed out unable to go any further because of the tree and he stunk having made a mess of himself even though he was a vampire he had managed to become as if he was human puking on himself as well. Kiten's ears twitched and then he stopped growling and moved shifting down from his full hound state and moved to go back to Damon's side padding over to him and then sitting down like a good dog. He had done his job he had shut up the bad mortal who was stepping out of bounds and put him in his place.

Tiir nodded as he said that he had either seen pups being trained for there masters or Hell hounds that were being punished.....he glanced at this one that Damon called Kit. Damon seemed to be possessive of this one as if he refused to even for a moment let Kit stray to far from his side. But Tiir had no idea that a hound got three strikes and on the third they were sent to be punished for all eternity and Kit had been given two strikes falsely with no way to prove the first two were wrongly given......because they couldn't find the first two Handlers to prove what they what had happened that Kit had supposedly disobeyed. Now it wasn't hopeless for Kiten either, if he went for a century without disobeying and upon review with Damon and Saigo he would get a Strike removed from his file and have one hanging over his head and then another century and the last strike removed. It was only unshakable if he gained all three.

Tiir looked at Damon then at Kit and tipped his head. "So there are different Kinds of Reapers? I know there were Reapers, Judges, Keepers, Erasers....Fortitudes.....Um then there is Second Self, The Breathe of Death, Death's Shadow" Tiir bit his lip listing off the different classes that he knew of having had to learn them so he knew who was coming around him and what they did. "Second Self and Breath of Death are His Second in commands on here in Japan and one in America...but...I don't know yours..." He said shaking his head. 'I've never met anyone who handles the Tod Hund." Tiir looked at Damon then at Kit before looking back at him again. 'To be honest I've never really seen at Tod Hund up close until now...because of that I kind of thought if I did I'd die because they were creatures that carried the souls of the dead over to the realm of the dead....or ate people and brought them over to the realm of the dead..." Tiir said thinking back to the few times he'd seen a few of the really twisted hounds eating a few of the people trying to escape there fates.

Kit looked at Tiir his ear turning back and whined.....he was referring to hell hounds and that was really something Kit really didn't want to become. He wasn't a bad death hound.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:43 am

"Those are Hell Hounds," he said simply as he looked at Tiir. "The Hounds who devour their targets are Hell Hounds. They're only allowed to devour their targets, never allowed to just guide them...they'll be punished if they don't devour their food..." he explained as he looked down at Kit and sighed, taking a hand out of his pocket to place it back on Kit's head. "The difference is very subtle really. Hell Hounds are usually tethered outside of either side of the gates of hell, they're twisted to become demonic beasts with no intent but devouring the people who get near the gates. However, Death Hounds are different in the sense that they obey only their masters and will only devour a target if commanded to do so. Normally, Hell Hounds have been starved and are switched out at the gates on a daily basis, only being fed once or twice a rotation...."

He shifted a little so that he could pet Kit a little and keep his gaze on Tiir. "As to the types of Reapers, well...I'm a Handler. I handle Death Hounds and am sent with my partner to track down elusive souls. Often, our jobs are to track down rogues..." he explained lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:54 am

Tiir nodded as he listened to him speak and explain things. He was willing to explain so much and Tiir was asking so many questions but at the same token he didn't want to ask the wrong thing and offend this man. Or upset the hound beside him. He watched as he pulled his hand out of his pocket and started petting the hound which moved his head and closed it's golden eyes moving into it's master's touch as if seeking it out. A low whine leaving him. Tiir looked at them.

"Okay." he said as he explained that he was a Handler and that he often handled Death Hounds and that he was often sent with his partner to track down rogues and he knew Rogues to be those Reapers who broke there vow's and killed what they weren't supposed to. Tiir looked at him able to see so many terrible scars on this man. "I'm sorry to be asking so many questions of you but....how did you get those scars there's so many and they look so very painful...." Tiir asked softly as he looked at this Handler before him. "And why does your hound seem so tense and worried about the conversation about the hell hounds and the such? He seems like such a well behaved and well trained hound listens to you completely." Tiir said lowly not at all understanding this.

He looked at them the great black Death Hound or Tod Hund just seemed to fit perfectly with Damon and Damon had so many scars....."And....how long will you have this Tod Hund? Do you have to rotate the Tod Hund with another Handler every so often or do you keep him forever?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:05 am

Damon paused in petting Kit, as if surprised by the question about his scars before he sighed and continued petting Kit slowly, but gently. "I got most of my scars before I was turned. Most of them came from fights, but the ones on my face and some on my arms and legs came from a dog...I was in high school and a dog was let loose on me...it took me a month to recover in the hospital..." he explained before he looked down at Kit and shushed him lowly.

"He's very worried. Talking about Hell Hounds makes him nervous. In the world of Death Hounds and Handlers, if your hound gets three strikes against its record, it'll be either put down or sent to become a Hell Hound. Kit has had two bad handlers before me and ended up getting two strikes against him. He's afraid that if he gets another, he'll be sent to become a Hell Hound. If a hound can't or won't obey its master, it'll be sent to become a Hell Hound without hesitation, and even though Saigo hates to do it, there's no other options for a hound like them because they're either too vicious, or were handled poorly and are suffering for their handler's mistakes," he answered before he tilted his head at the "how long" question.

"Unless Saigo believes there's a better Handler, I'll be his Handler until he dies...No Death Hound is ever taken from their master without good reason. We're a team, the same as a Reaper and a Tracker..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:20 am

Tiir listened to him as he stated that he had most of them from before he was turned that was terrible but the ones on his face and and some on his arms and legs came from a dog...but...he was a Handler of Death hounds he didn't fear them now. He didn't reject them in fact he was so tender so gentle with Kit....despite the scaring he had from a dog attacking him. "Your not afraid of dogs even though it was a dog that gave you those scars on your face?" he asked surprised. "And some of the ones on your arms and legs?" That had him a bit curious.

He did glance at Kit though who laid there for Damon quiet eyes closed no longer whining but not moving as his 'Master' pet him. His partner. No other out there unless there was one better for him. Tiir listened because of the multiple reasons a Death Hound could end up at the gates and Saigo hated doing it. His Momma hated it. Tiir took a deep breath and looked at the hound before looking at the man who held the hounds leash. "Is there any way to remove the Strikes?" he asked looking at him. "How long have you had him, " he asked looking at him curious Kit obeyed him so incredibly well it had to be a very very long time right.

Kit opened one golden eye to look at this child to be so pure and innocent it was refreshing to listen to him but the world didn't work that way all the time which was sad. He didn't know how to tell the kid that even if he did manage to make it to get the first strike removed something could happen to put it back or he could loose Damon before hand....they had only been together for as long as Saigo has been holding office as Death Incarnate....half a century at best. "My scar is the is the deepest on your arm..." Kit whispered low as he laid there lower then Tiir could hear....poor kid had no idea that he could take a human form...nor was Kiten in any mood to do so at the moment....not unless Damon asked him too.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:32 am

Damon actually looked at Tiir confused that time. Afraid of dogs because of him being attacked? "Why would I be afraid of dogs? I had a dog let loose on me. I don't blame the dog for something the owner told it to do...that'd be pointless," he answered lowly, after having stared at Tiir in confusion for a few moments. "There are no bad dogs, only bad owners. People who don't know how to handle a dog properly shouldn't be allowed to handle a dog at all, but there aren't any laws to keep bad owners from getting a dog, only laws that say that a dog should be killed if it attacks someone...I wouldn't even say anything if a dog attacked me now," he said, and shrugged. He wasn't worried about getting more scars, they only hurt for so long and then they healed.

He nodded at the question about the strikes before he answered, "There are ways to remove strikes, but once it gets to three, there are no second chances. If a hound can avoid getting into trouble for a century, a strike is removed, and if they've got two, the last strike will be removed after another century without incident. However, there's always something that could change before then...as for how long kit has been my partner..." he paused to smile at Kit, having heard his words. It was ok that he had scars on his arm from Kit, it wasn't his fault it was his old Handler's. "Kit has only been my partner for around half a century...he's no pup, and has went through two other handlers before me. My previous hound, unfortunately, came to the end of his life cycle and I was left without a hound for a few years....but since Kit came along, I've been doing pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:55 am

Tiir blinked and listened to him as he said there were no bad dog's only bad owners. That the dogs weren't to blame and he would never blame a dog for being bitten by one. He would blame the owner for what had happened not the dog. That there were no laws to keep bad owners form getting ahold of a dog. Only that a dog should be killed if it attacks someone. He looked at Kit who laid there and saw Damon smile down at him saw how happy he was as he pet this great big dog on the head saying he was no pup but a well seasoned dog. Who had had two prior Masters and bad ones at that. But since Kit had come into his life he had been doing pretty well. Tiir glanced up and noted that his friends had left him probably when the hound had lit on fire but oh well he wasn't afraid probably because he knew he wouldn't be harmed by either one of them.

"So if he can go another half a century without any problems he'll have a strike removed?" Tiir said as he walked over and knelt down. "That's a good thing." He said and Kit opened his eyes ear's lifting and looked at the boy whined a bit and moved his paw patting the ground before him and Tiir getting the hint started petting him too. He looked up at Damon then as he pet the great big hound. "Momma said that Death Hounds are all Unique. Thank you for letting me actually getting to know more about them, about your Tod Hund Kit." He said smiling. "He really is a beautiful Hund." Tiir looked at the black hound laying there then at the out cold vampire back against the tree before sighing and then back at Damon after a moment he spoke again.

"You said he has had two prior Handler's before you...what did they do that he'd end up with two Strikes? I can't see it happening Kit is such a well behaved Hund I've seen the wild one's it's in there eyes, his aren't wild....aren't crazed." Tiir asked looking at Damon. "Oh....and I'm Tiir Takusen and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Damno nodded in reply to Tiir's question about getting the strike removed before he answered lowly, "If nothing else happens, he'll have a strike removed in another half a century."

He looked down to watch Tiir interact with Kit. It really shouldn't be a surprise to him, especially since Tiir was Saigo's son, but it never ceased to amaze him when someone was able to get along with Kit. He smiled at Tiir though, as he thanked him and just shook his head. "Don't worry about thanking me. I'm only doing my job as a handler. If someone asks about the hounds who truly knows about us, I'm always glad to answer questions," he told Tiir before he was asking him why Kit seemed so different right now. Sighing, he closed his eyes before answering, "His masters before me forced him to drink human blood, which is, as you know, very painful for a crusnik. It affects him differently in the sense that it doesn't kill him. Instead, he goes crazy from the pain as the blood is being digested. Because of this, he's attacked a lot of people, including his handlers."

He opened his eyes at the introduction and nodded a little to him before he responded with his own name, "Ander Damon Biast, but for the sake of sanity, just call me Damon."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Tiir listened to him as he explained things and ran his fingers over Kit's soft fur. He continued to pet him. Running his hand over the soft fur listening as he explained about Crusnik's and the painful problems that came with drinking human blood. He did know it was fatal for Uncle Kira but it affected Kit differently he had been forced to drink it before and it made him go....Tiir went wide eyed and then looked up at Damon as he said that and then looked at Kit. He shook his head. "But then those two weren't his fault either! Maybe I can talk with Momma and get him to remove the strikes against Kit. He's not a bad Death Hound he didn't do anything wrong if they made him drink Human blood and made him sick, then it wasn't anything he did but what those who were supposed to be his partners made him do. And its' terrible that he alone is going to be punished horribly for it!" he said sadly looking up at Damon shaking his head looking while at Damon then at Kit.

Kit just rested his head on his paws letting the chylde pet him he didn't fight him or argue with him about it the fact was he bit and hurt a lot of people because of it. And his Handler's lost control of him. Damon managed to get the charges reversed proving it the last time it was done but without being able to find the first two and proving what they had done when they swore they had done nothing wrong in handling him.....that it had been Kit who had been unruly all he could do was bide his time and wait for the strikes to come off. Kit simply whined at his sheer innocence and turned his head into Damon's leg closing his eyes laid there. This child simply didn't understand that a Handler often outweighed a Hound since most hounds in fact nearly all of them that went corrupt would lie to save there own hides. Kit was not such beast.....he just didn't know of any way to prove it. Saigo wasn't an unfair man. All he asked for....was proof. Proof that they wronged him when it was known from the start that he was a crusnik and allergic to the blood of humans.

Tiir frowned. "I'm sorry it seems I've upset Kit. I just thought....I might be able to get Momma to listen to me...that I could tell Momma that I met you both and that Kit was a good Tod Hund and not at all what deserving of those strikes...and see if Momma would remove it and give Kiten a fair chance at your side to prove himself." He said sadly seeing the hounds ears going flat to his head as it's eyes closed not realizing the great hound was simply said that this boy was so very innocent. "I wish you both the best Damon and I sincerely hope nothing happens to take him form your side. You two just seem to fit together." Tiir dropped his hand to his lap looking as if he was going to cry he hadn't meant to....and then felt a wet tongue lap against the side of his face making him laugh instead as he was licked and blinked looking at Kit who was still laying at Damon's feet. The Tod Hund's tail wagging bouncing against the grass lightly it was enough to know that Saigo's boy cared.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Damon sighed and shook his head. "It just doesn't work that way kid. If it did, Kit wouldn't have any strikes at all on his record right now..." he said lowly. "It's not that Saigo is being unfair about it, he's not. He wanted proof, and because there wasn't any, there's no way to change it. What you need to understand is that most hounds who are wild and vicious have lied in the past to save themselves...and because they lied, many more people were hurt. This system is not just there for the hounds, but for the innocent people we're supposed to be helping to protect," he explained as he knelled down on his knees, coming down to the same level as Tiir and Kit.

"Sometimes, we have to accept things even though they're hard or seem to be unfair. It's how life is. We suck it up and move on with our lives. Kit knows it wasn't his fault, but that doesn't make it just go away. He's being punished not because he was wild or vicious, but because of bad handlers who have all but vanished since then," he told Tiir as he looked at him. He was stern, and sounded like he was being mean, but it was a simple fact. Kit was being punished because the others who had caused it never came forward and let the blame fall on Kit.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:07 am

Tiir went a bit wide eyed and then let his shoulders drop down and sat down hard as he sighed sadly. "But that's just so unfair....it's not right he should fight it bare his fangs and...."

"and prove myself to be as wild as they claim I am?" Kit asked finally speaking as he laid there the park had cleared out for the most part and he shifted until he was sitting like a dog normally would tail curling around his paws and tipped his head to look at the boy he hadn't shifted to his human state yet he would if Damon asked it of him but for now he stayed as he was. It was easier since the leash was attached at the moment and it didn't look as bad for Damon to be walking him with the leash if he was in his natural state this way. "I am with Damon. The strikes will fade with time. They have disappeared that is something I can not change, that is true but what I do have is a Handler a partner who truly cares about me. I have had a bad run of luck until I met Damon and when I met him everything changed. These strikes will fade. I am strong enough to bare there weight until they are gone and when they are gone Damon and I will continue forward doing as Lord Saigo asks of us."

Tiir looked at Kit sadly as he spoke looking down. "But without proof you are being punished because of lies.....Kyoki would know you were telling the truth!" Tiir said looking up only to have Kiten shake his head no.

"Even if he can tell if I am telling the truth or not. It does not change the fact that the balance must be maintained and the proof of consequences has not been provided. We deal in the balance of life and death. All things must be carefully maintained. I will carry the weight of my burdens. If I can not find them then I will carry this weight until the end of the term of the strike has been carried out. If Damon and I can find them then we can bring them before Saigo and request a trial of Hearing of Truths. But if it is proven against me again....I will gain the third strike."

Tiir shook his head. "You won't though of that I'm certain. Momma would be certain of it too.' He said looking between them. "Those two Handlers have to be here in Tokyo somewhere." He said looking at them. "If I can find them I promise to let you know Damon so that you can find them and find the proof you need to remove those strikes from Kit. So that you don't have to worry about the things those two did to him taking him away from you." Tiir said standing up looking at Damon standing up certain that he would be able to track down the two corrupt and cruel Handlers even though he had just learned about them. But he had felt the energies of a Handler now. It should not be that hard to find them now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:24 am

Damon sighed and put a hand on Tiir's head and pushed him back down. "Saigo would have my ass if I let you go out looking for dangerous guys like those two...just stop and listen to what we're saying kid," he said lowly, sternly as he stood back up and dusted the knees of his black leather pants off. "Saigo already knows how we feel about this situation, but there's nothing to be done. We've accepted it and moved on. There's no need to worry about something that's not your problem," he said and just sighed.

He didn't mean to get angry, but the kid was seriously going to end up getting himself hurt. Tisking, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair before he spoke again, "Look kid, there's some things better left alone in life. If we find the other handlers, so be it. If not, the strikes will be removed in time. Sometimes simply being patient is better than trying to rush around and fix things. If we do go to a trial over the strikes, there's a chance it could go the opposite way we want it to, and I'd rather let time run its course...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:51 am

Tiir sat down as he looked at Damon and then at Kiten the two seemed to be saying the same thing as the great big hound leaned into Damon more then happy to stay close to him and Tiir sat down yielding to what he wanted. To what they wanted as they both said the same thing. They would both rather let time run it's course then go to trail and run the risk of things going the wrong way and going against Kit.

"Your....saying that it could still go against Kit?" He said lowly surprised. "That even should you find the Handlers and the proof it could all still go against Kit."

"Yes because in the end it does not change the fact that I killed countless people before there time. And that by going to trail I am in essence demanding that I bare no part in the burden of responsibility. That is to say that I am fully aware of the part I have in all of the blame I have in all of this and I am not without blame. But my Handler then has a part of the blame as well. If it should come to pass that my prior Handler is found. I must leave any choice of pursuit of further action up to my Current Handler. I must abide by his wisdom on this situation for not only my own well being but his as well. Because honestly I doubt I will if left to my own devices think with a clear and level head. I will no doubt want to sink my fangs into there ass for the wrongs they have done to me but in doing so I will have justified the very punishments I have received."

Tiir looked at Kit then at Damon then sighed and said softly. "So you'll trust completely in Damon? Even though your last two..."

"Three." Kit amended. "And yes....Because unlike them. Damon has not sought to condem me but to save me." Kit answered Tiir as he looked at the kid. "But for the sake of things Tiir leave them as they are. Damon and I are fine with them as they are. If we find the ones who wronged me we will handle them as Damon deems them to be handled. But....please....don't complicate things. If you ask for something that can not be done....it will cause trouble. I am a Hund...my place is at my Retainers side. I have been placed with one that I am truly happy with....please...Tiir..."

Tiir looked at Kit then reached and pet him gently on the head. "I won't I promise I'll leave things alone. You seem certain that it's best left alone. Since the Handlers who wronged you can't be found and you'd rather I just leave them as they are I'll leave them that way. Besides I've seen the way Damon treat's you he treats you like your his precious partner."

Kit nodded. "And he is mine. Thank you Tiir." Kit said standing up beside Damon again tail wagging happy that this child was not going to complicate things for them that he would be able to stay with his Handler and would not be taken from Damon he had finally been given to one who didn't harm him and wasn't going to have him sealed and tortured for all eternity at the gates. Kit didn't want to be placed there he wasn't a bad dog. He wanted to stay here with Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a walk in the Park   Just a walk in the Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a walk in the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: