Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Multiple shades of red......

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The Multiple shades of red...... Empty
PostSubject: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:12 am

Ichigo sighed as he leaned against the tree the bark behind him some case that he was working on required the skills of the one he was being partnered with tonight..... Apparently because of the size of the party they were after it would take a reaper and something other then a reaper, a judge class or even a tracker. The reaper who worked with this one was to work as tracker tonight apparently there was something Ichigo could learn from Banji So..

Subaru walked along leading the way. "Being partnered with a kid tonight......I'm allowed to reap only if he can handle it but your there to deal with the renegades in the mix while he's got the nom's....." Subaru said shrugging while Ichigo dealt with the normals it was a party of at least fifty renegade reapers and normal werewolves and vampires.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:26 am

Banji followed along, hands in his pockets. He seemed like nothing special at all, and he knew that. His attitude clearly said that he didn't give a damn if he were here or not. Yawning, he snorted and looked around, even if he didn't seem it, he was highly on guard. "This isn't just some kid though Subu...this kid is Mujo's..." he said lowly, his voice obviously giving away his pissy mood.

He might have been given this assignment as the main judge and Anti-Hound, but he could care less about being given a job. This wasn't why he had come back to Japan to begin with. "If he can't handle himself, I'm gonna eat them all anyway...everyone of them who are edible are mine..." he said coldly as he paused to sniff a little at the air and licked his lips. "They all smell so good too....makes me all excited...."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:34 am

Subaru snorted. "Yeah and Sai called in a favor asking this normally he just commands it be done but he actually asked you." He said amused. "But yeah I certainly won't interrupt your lunch.....it's fun watching them think they can get away." He said looking back at Banji, then looked up at Ichigo as they approached the kid was relaxed against the tree. "Mujos huh? Maybe this will turn out to be interesting after all."

Ichigo opened his eyes looking upon at them then stood up off the tree hand in his pocket. He looked at the duo before walking towards them. "Yo." He said simply enough.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:43 am

He couldn't help but snort again and looked away as he brought one hand out of his pocket and ran it through his long, red hair. "Even if it's not interesting, I'm going to play today...going to cut loose on their asses and eat them all..." he said before he looked back at Ichigo and looked him up and down, giving him a once over. "Exactly what I expected from Mujo...he never fails to amuse..." he said lowly as he put his hand back into his pocket.

He was wearing street clothes, baggy black jeans and converse with a red and white American band t-shirt that looked rather new, the letters though, were in a weird font and were hard for even Banji to read when he first bought the shirt, but now he knew it said 'Whitechapel' on the front and "You deserve everything you got" on the back. A ring on a chain dangled around his neck and a heavy chain connected to the front belt loop of his pants and went to the back loop. He seemed to be nothing more than a street punk, but he was indeed so much more.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 am

Mujo never failed to amuse? Somehow Ichigo was used to that. He shrugged as this one said he'd cut loose and ash them all. "Tsk.....don't expect me to be here and sit on my fucking hands.....your not the only one cutting loose....these fuckers already annoyed the shit out me by being annoying ass's the least they can do is make there fucking deaths enterianing...." Ichigo said annoyed sometimes being a reaper and being called to work when his lover had other plans was frustrating and annoying but when it made Ingo grumpy and hurt Crow's feelings well......he had some asses to personally kick.

Subaru snorted and nodded. "Yeah your his boy alright." He said smirking and began leading the way to were the party was hiding Banji and Ichigo could argue the details all they liked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:02 am

Banji chuckled as his smile spread into the ever famous So smile of border line insanity. "I don't give a damn how many you kill or reap or whatever the hell your goal is...I just want to eat them...their smell is driving me fucking crazy!" he exclaimed as he nearly shook with excitement. He was hungry, not having fed his darkness in quite sometime, his body was nearly screaming at him for nourishment.

"Kill them...reap them...eat them..." he chuckled lowly to himself as he looked over at Ichigo. "If you get in my way...I'm feeding on your ass too...Mujo's kid or not...I'm going to eat ever motherfucker that comes into my line of sight..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 am

Ichigo looked at Banji. "Whatever your not getting my fucking ass I have enough shit to deal with without adding yours to the mix." He said as he reached up and grabbed the hilt of his sword but smirked. "Let's get this fucking party started...." Ichi said as he moved to follow Subaru. He didn't bother asking if his declamation included his partner there.

Subaru sniffed the air and started bouncing as he moved hyper and giddy with the hunt.....but it was supposed to be Ichigo and Banji. Subaru paused before the doors to the warehouse the group was bidding in and fighting bully each other.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 am

He licked his lips as he chuckled. "If you're worried about it...all you have to do is stay out of my way..." he told him as he popped his neck and moved his shoulders, adjusting and getting ready to fight, much akin to Destin's own routine. He sniffed at the darkness, it made his mouth water.

Without a second thought, he rose his foot into the air and kicked the door to the warehouse in and stepped into the midst of them all. "Who wants some first?"

He seemed cocky, going into the room without even so much as taking his hands out of his pockets, but boy did he have a nice surprise for them all.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:26 am

Everyone stood up looking at him some pulling there scythes some pulling there weapons of choice others racing for the windows at the back of the wearhouse and Ichigo was there kicking them back center room hands in his pockets and bringing his foot back down. "Come on assholes this party is just now starting....." Ichigo said as they recollected themselves and pulled there weapons....they were all standing back to back.

"Ha! Like you jerks can beat us!" One said smirking.

Subaru leaned against the door to the warehouse tipping his head. "I can taste there sin's it so heavy in the air......Aku.....you have a banquet to feast upon......the darkness is like a tangible blanket in the room. Ichi there is like light and sugary sweet in comparison......and that's with being his brat......" Meaning as wild dark and dangerous as Mujo could be Ichi was almost sanitly compared to the dark in the room and the kid was no saint. Not by a long shot.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:32 am

Banji chuckled as he looked back at Subaru. "Oh trust me...It's giving me the fucking shakes it's got me so damn excited!" he said as he looked at the one who said they couldn't beat them. "Oh? You think you're stronger than me just because you have your fancy little toy there?" he asked as he finally pulled his right hand out of his pocket, revealing he had finally put his brass knuckles on. He didn't really feel the need to pull the other hand out yet...so he'd play around for a bit.

"I'll have you know, I've got a fancy ass toy of my own..." he informed them as he brought his thumb up to the button and let the claws extend. Though the knuckled were strapped to his hands and one had to wonder just how he put them on one handed, he was already shaking with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:41 am

The guys all looked at each other in all there vast wisdom half the renegades lunged at Banji at once as well as half the vampire crew and far more then fifty for sure enough to let Banji feast to his hearts content, on the others side those rushing towards Ichigo were of the same mix as he cut there numbers down cleaving head from shoulder he didn't pull his guitar that was his dad's move and favorite weapon so when things got rough he liked to surprise the assholes with it.

Subaru watched knowing that the moment the idiots moved they not only became targets for Banji they became lunch and his partner was radiating his excitement over the grand feast laid out before him. "Looks like they decided to serve dinner early..." He said amused knowing Banji was about to really enjoy himself....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:50 am

He couldn't help but cut loose on them, they served themselves up to him so quickly and he just couldn't resist it. He moved as if dancing almost, cutting the numbers nearly in half as he simply moved about sinking his fangs into them and feeding before he sliced them up and moved on to the next one. It seemed to him like it was slow motion, but his perception of time was much different than others and so he was really moving rather fast, even for a vampire, his speed was certainly something to behold.

Blood soaked him now, and as he came to a rest and licked his lips, he looked at the remaining idiots and finally brought out his left hand and extended those claws as well. His body was finally emitting a red glow which seemed to warm the room around him and he couldn't help but laugh at them. "Still think I'm too weak?" he asked as he looked at them all. He surely looked like a demon to them now. If he had horns, he was certain he'd be a demon to them.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:06 am

They were freaking out for one when they finished attempting to attack Ichigo and Banji there numbers were reduced down to six and they were forming a circle facing Banji and Ichigo.......or rather the pile and the renegades as well as Vampires and werewolves were all dead with there heads liberated from there shoulders.

They stood there holding there weapons. "Fuck one is a demon....he's a fucking demon.....and the red-head just dances like he's waltzing like he is Lord Death........what the fuck?"

Ichigo rolled his eyes. "Hey fucker.....I'm not even trying yet! This is really fucking boring....." He said pointing his sword as black red energy began radiating from his sword......his energy feeling heavy.......really it was only because he was pissed this was a gross waste of his time!

Subaru sighed as he looked at them then smirked and nodded as he looked at them. "You two are fun to watch that's for sure...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:18 am

He chuckled and licked his lips. "Still hungry...good thing there are an even number left for us to split..." he mused as he looked at Ichigo and then snorted at Subaru's words. "You've watched me a thousand times Subu, and this still amuses you?" he questioned as he brought his right hand up to his lips and licked the dripping blood from both his hand and his claws. He really didn't help them think he wasn't a monster like that...but he didn't care what they thought since they'd all be dead soon.

His body was still warming the room as it converted all of the dark energy into his own, and the red glow hadn't even began to fade. "Demon? Hm...that's amusing...never heard that one before...have we Subu?" he mused as he moved over to the one who had called him a demon and put a hand, surprisingly gently, to his face and ran his thumb over his face, smearing blood across it. "Yeah...I think I like that...how about you Subu? Do you like that one?" he asked lowly as he kept his eyes fixed on the one he was touching, try to attack him all they liked, it would do them little good now...he had fed a great deal and he was far too strong right now to even come close to being hurt. It was a scary encounter for most, since his claws were hovering dangerously close to their face when they were open and on his hands, he really went wild with the intimidation factor.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:32 am

Ichigo narrowed his eyes at his three. They were shaking but facing him like they still thought they might have a slim chance at victory. He flexed his wrist and cut down one who thought he'd escape.

Subaru looked at Banjo smirking. "Yeah it does amuse me perhaps because I enjoy watching you have fun. " he said in agreement then looked over at the guy that Banji was playing with before nodding. "I do like that one." He said leaning against the wall. "It's one of the best to date and considering the amount we've heard.....that's saying something." Subaru said dodging guy number two's head out of Ichigo's three before he glanced over the last one on the floor but I hi wasn't killing him yet.

Ichigo was in no hurry to kill this guy.....the darkness and evil in this guy was so intense it might as well make him up. This one was the target he had been truly sent here for......this Vampiric renegade reaper...... And Sai said this one he was to feed on because..... There were several files he had absorbed into his blood and if he died before I hi got them they would be lost.... But I hi didn't know how to pull the innocent from the dark and according to Saigo, Banji was no better teacher.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:38 am

He smirked as he patted the guy's face lightly, letting him feel the sting and he tilted his head a little as he heard Subaru's words. "I might keep that one then...maybe get it tattooed on me somewhere...what do you say?" he asked lowly, almost flatly now. The darkness was starting to the next stage of conversion, and because of this his mood became much more agitated and flat. "Hmmm...guess I might as well just finish eating you all...I'm gonna need to teach that one how to eat right..." he said, pointing his left index finger at Ichigo.

Why he was telling them this, one would question, but he was an odd one. He liked to play with his food as much as Mujo did, but he carried conversations with them idly as if they weren't his dinner or hostages.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:50 am

"Ho....how to eat right? Are.....you telling me he paused because he's waiting to eat him?!" He gripped looking at Banji and at Ichigo. "Look asshole I  don't care if you get 'demon' tattoo'd around your asshole I'll kick your ass!" He said narrowing his eyes although he was shaking.

Ichigo pressed the blade tip making his meal hold still.

"Let me get this straight...... Your waiting to sink your fangs in? Guess what asshole.....its not that fucking hard put your fangs against skin and close your damn mouth the fangs slide in and you feed...."

Ichigo snorted. "No shit asshole.....but it's not you fucking blood I'm after....its everything else......I'm going to fucking enjoy this the more you open your damn mouth....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:00 am

Banji chuckled lowly as he ran a hand through his hair, somehow avoiding cutting himself or his hair with his claws. "Yeah...I guess he is waiting on me to teach him how to eat the asshole..." he mused rather boredly as he brought his claws back down to rest against the guy's chin.

"Ah ah...you're making empty threats...you're shaking like a leaf right now...it's really hot too...your darkness and fear mixing like that...makes me want you so bad..." he mused as he began to lean in closer, as if he were going to kiss him.

He got closer, stopping just inches away from the man's lips before he spoke again,"So damn sexy..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:13 am

Subaru glared at the guy who was called 'sexy' really? He hated it when Banji found his food sexy! He sighed as he looked at Ichigo who waited even as Banji's food trembled in fear of course he was terrified the darkness and fear in him mixing providing a rare delicacy for Banji. "Honestly Ban....he's about to piss his pants...." He said shaking his head but glanced at Ichigo. "Just a bit longer and he'll teach you how to really feed not that minor stuff your used to."

Ichigo shrugged and looked at them. "You two are interesting.....but truly feed.....something tells me things are gonna get wild soon." He said looking in there direction as his guy laid there paralized in fear......he was so afraid of what was about to happen.....he knew the one with the claws was Banji So.....the man called Aka and he was......dangerous beyond words and he was gonna teach this kid how to feed like him?

"Fuck....don't tell me......you can teach another to feed like you.....damn freak of nature......"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:25 am

A smile spread across Banji's lips as he heard Subaru. He was getting jealous again and he couldn't help but laugh. "Easy Subu...you know I'm not gonna leave you...but you have to admit...the way his sin and fear are mixing is damn sexy..." he said, his face still so close to the one who had finally stopped talking and just stayed there, paralyzed in fear. "Of course I can teach him how...he's like me after all..." he mused as he leaned in fully finally and kissed the one he had been teasing before he brutally leaned in and sank his fangs into his throat and fed before he finally, after teasing and terrifying them all, killed them all but the last one.

Licking his lips and cleaning his claws, he tilted his head to look at the one who had called him a freak of nature. "How amusing...I've heard that one before though...too bad you weren't very original..." he mused as he retracted his now cleaned claws and began to take his brass knuckles off. "I can teach anyone how to use Kage Musaboru...it's not just something only I can use...as long as I teach them, anyone I choose can learn it...but it takes a special trait to be able to keep using it...like him and Mujo...maybe even Muhyojo..." he explained as he came over to Ichigo and wrapped his arms around him. They were family, so this wasn't threatening to Ichigo in anyway at all.

"Now...how you eat them is actually pretty simple...let's start teaching you how to use those pretty little fangs of yours properly...shall we?" he mused as he looked at the one Ichigo was wanting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 am

Subaru sighed and shook his head but calmed. He always got a touch jealous but then again to him Banji was sexy and everything he wanted and needed. Subaru looked over at the three and the one on the floor went a bit wide eyed as Ichigo was comfortable with Banji.

"Like you? What are you his fucking Father or Uncle or something?" He asked angry. "And teach him? Why teach him how could you want anyone to learn how to do that? Hey kid you wanna become a tortured soul like him? Living for the next darkness to come your way?" He asked thinking he could discourage Ichigo?

Ichigo rose an eyebrow as he looked at him before sighing. "Hey asshole.....listen I don't give a flying fuck what you think or want...." He said as he let his fangs lentghen out and glanced at Banji."I'll do whatever you say." He said knowing this was the entire reason that....he came here. Saigo had asked Ban to teach Ichigo how to do this.....how to feed like this and when he did of course he had asked him to teach Mujo's son Ichigo Ban Sai said was only too amused and agreed quickly.

Ichigo stepped down causing the fool to come up like when one stepped on a rake. "Word to the wise asshole shut the fuck up.....cause I'll keep doing it till I get it right.....oh and try to fucking run....and I'll remove those damn legs of yours...." Ichigo said and the guy stood there shaking closing his eyes as the long black blade rested against his legs....a clear and pleasant threat.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:15 am

He let a smile spread across his features as he gingerly tilted Ichigo's head to the side, hand covering his eyes for only a second. "When you're a freak of nature like me, why not want others to be like you, huh?" he mused before he kissed Ichigo's neck and let his arms move to simply wrap loosely around Ichigo's waist. "Hmm it's so amusing that trash like you can guess so well what my relations are to him so well...since you guessed so well, I might as well let the cat out of the bag..." he said, shrugging as he stayed there, loved up to Ichigo like that.

"I-chi-go So...." he said as he pointed to the side of Ichigo's head. "This little one here is my half nephew...so to speak...and my half brother is Mujo So...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:43 am

"Half nephew....." He squeeked as he looked between them Ichigo was deceptively relaxed in Ban's arms which rested comfortably around his waist. Ichigo looked at him even more 'seemingly' relaxed as Ban kissed the side of his neck six months ago he was still nervous of vampires and the such but that worked out of his system the longer he was around his new family and lover.

The guy stared at Ichigo and Ban before slowly going wide eyed. "So?" He repeated. "Fuck.....you can't be of that family...." He said looking at them.....deeply at them.....the kid really did share blood line kinship....older and more powerful then the sired Kinship as if somewhere tracing back the kid shared a family link. But there was the signature of the change as well.....but that wasn't the part freaking this guy out. Ban was holding Ichigo at the moment and when he did the guy took that moment to look deep....."Fuck no.....get away from me......you.....your a fucking Grimm Priest......" He said looking at Banji. "A Darkness eating Monk a creature of the fucking shadows.....you can....you can teach anyone true....but your going to teach him how to feed.....how to fucking feed on my darkness and in the end awaken the Grimm inside of him. The so called 'Anti-hound'....." The renegade reaper said half panicked. His breathing was staggered even knowing this he could not stop panicking fearing stirring up the darkness inside of him......

"Does Mujo So know you plan on dragging him into your dark world huh? That his half brother intends on dragging him into the dark? What are you gonna do huh Banji So if waking that beast inside of him drives him mad or kills....." He said but didn't finish as Ichigo's fist busted his nose and jaw making the renegade let out a half choked scream.

"Dam, you stupid fuck you talk to damn much. I'm a So. That'll be the fucking day some maggot like you has any effect on me.....now shut the fuck up its not wise to be my damn dinner and piss me off. " Ichigo said glaring at the jackass before 'relaxing' fully again as he sighed. "Besides you whiney bitch all your doing is making me hungrier....."

The renegade fell silent as blood ran down from his busted nose......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:26 am

He chuckled and licked his lips as he rested there, hugging Ichigo like that. "Ah...so you have heard of me and my kind before...that's a first..." he mused as he looked at the guy rather amused. "I can't say I overly care if my half brothers know I'm planning on waking my half nephew...fact is, I don't even care if they know I exist...as to if it drives him insane...well...he wouldn't be the first...now would he?" he asked lowly as he tilted his head to the right and chuckled.

"Oh cranky I see...all right...guess we've fucked around long enough then..." he said as he finally let go of Ichigo and moved over to pull the guy up by his hair and yanked his head over to the side. "Ok...to make this as simple as possible...let me tell you what to look for when you dive into his soul...all you need to do is find the sin in him...once you've found that, you'll be able to draw in the darkness and your body will convert it to your own natural energy to heal, fight with and whatever else you need to use it for..." he explained, pointing to the jugular. "However...don't stay in a soul too long until you get the hang of it...otherwise...well...they say being a Grimm eventually drives us mad for a reason...those who dive too long eventually stay at least half way there all the time..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:57 am

The guy let out a muffled sound of protest but fell silent as Ichigo nodded looking at the jugular now exposed to him. The renegade went a touch wide eyed as Ban said he didn't care and Ichigo wouldn't be the first before instructing him on how to feed from him.

Ichigo looked at Ban before looking at the pulse point. He nodded. "Got it" he confirmed before he moved in quickly his fangs sinking in fast and deep, it only took a few moments to sink into his soul and a moment or two longer to sink into the sin. He learned and adapted quickly. Ichigo fed as if one starving finding the cubes that this one stole easily and drank before collecting himself pulling back his head tipped as blood ran down his chin from the corner of his mouth. His 'breathing' deep as Ichigo So felt Alive.....his body humming with the energy it had taken in, black and red energy coiling about him as he seemed to mirror his half Uncle. It was intense and it didn't leave him feeling like his meal was missing something.

The renegades jaw healed as he struggled to recollect himself glaring at them. "He drew out the files.....he.....he fed so deep from my soul you're not....." He had been about to say a good teacher but Ichigo's hand moved clamping over his mouth silencing him before looking at Ban.

Ichigo's eyes were glowing a silvery blue, his skin held that heated glow. "So your my half Uncle.....cool." He breathed lowly glancing at him before tipping his head back and to the side to look at the renegade. "Shit you really are one messed up fuck.....your saturated with darkness and sin....." Ichigo said holding him then looked at Ban. "For the first time since my awakening...I no longer hunger....." He said bowing his head the thrum in his body was insane.....the heat as his body he knew cleaned the energy and dispersed pure energy back into the world. "So.....I still get to ash this stupid fuck right?" He asked lowly right now Ichigo felt wonderful no longer agitated and on edge. No longer wound up so tight he could burst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multiple shades of red......   The Multiple shades of red...... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Multiple shades of red......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: