Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The two you don't want to mess with.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The two you don't want to mess with. Empty
PostSubject: The two you don't want to mess with.   The two you don't want to mess with. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 am

He sat on the pole looking at the men who surrounded him. All holding weapons it glowing balls if destruction as the gang that cornered him figured they had won. Calling him a freak because of the blood red armor that he wore. He tipped his head his white hair falling to the side looking more akin to a curious dog then a man facing his own execution squad. Shouts if kill him. Your going down. Fucker you picked the wrong guys to mess around with. And to think all he had done a few moments ago was sit down and inquire where might find ther
e boss.

Hakai Zekkyo stood up balancing on the short metal pole in the ground before shrugging and without looking down the alley behind him spoke. Saigo gave them the job of cleaning house....that is....a group of five hundred murders thieves and rapests who had found a way to regain life and escape there eternal imprisonment in hell.....monsters who should not be alive and here....but these two...could clean up the mess they had already taken out half of the escapees.

"They are useless full of absolutely delicious sin...but useless. None of these seventy five have a fraction of intelligence between them...they have no idea were to find the demon lord bring in them back....I am starving though... So if your done playing....I'd love to start devouring them now..." Zek said over his shoulder as they started laughing. He could not devour them in this state but if his partner was done playing with Zek's meal he'd transform and start devouring them now.

Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The two you don't want to mess with.   The two you don't want to mess with. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:15 pm

He snorted as he ran a hand through the one he was holding by the hair and tossed the lifeless corpse t the side as if it meant nothing and never did mean anything. "Right...I've had my fun and fill of them...after all...I've been eating this whole time..." he said as he licked his lips and held out his hand to Zek. "Come here my dear....lets play...together..." he mused lowly, a dark smile forming as he held out his hand to his partner.

It was odd to say the least. No one knew what he as a weapon looked like, but everyone knew what Zek looked like. Some would argue that it wasn't fair, however, it wasn't that Yami was being unfair at all. Yami just didn't like to transform because he felt that using his weapon state was just like giving his creators a high five. It was disgusting.

However, Yami had been thinking for a while now. Zek could wield him the same as he could wield Zek, so why then, not let Zek do so when they were working next?
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The two you don't want to mess with.   The two you don't want to mess with. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Zek turned his head and placed his hand into Yami's. The sudden shift was quick as he became the wicked looking blood red scythe. Zek dildn't really care about what his creators thought. They never wanted the seal on him broken. "Of course...I'm going to enjoy cutting through there sin filled flesh." Zekkyo's voice could be heard as they cursed firing off balls of power gun shots all aimed right at them as the weapon floated right above Yami's hand Zek never minded transforming never gave it much thought. Alouth a part of him was a touch curious about Yami's weapon form.

"Damn't it all it is these two. Be careful that blade is a soul eater....he cuts us down with that cursed blade it devours our souls."

"As if simply knowing what I am is enough...this is going to be a moment of fun perhaps this will provide a bit of entertainment with dinner."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The two you don't want to mess with.   The two you don't want to mess with. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:05 am

Yami chuckled and licked his lips as the chain began to wrap around Zek's handle. "Indeed...knowing is only half of the game..." he mused lowly as he swung the blade, the chain allowing him a terrifying amount of accuracy that normally shouldn't be there. He swung, watching it come around in full circle.

"The fun of it all is...I'm not just his meister....I'm also a weapon!" he said as he swung and a another chain formed and swung from his free hand, the blades shredding others who managed to avoid the scythe's blades.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The two you don't want to mess with.   The two you don't want to mess with. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 am

They screamed and fought back one smashing a club into Zek's blade form not that it hurt. The weapon broke on him as the guy pulled a park bench out of the ground throwing it at them. Another firing off his gun he didn't pause to look and see how many they had cut down right now. All he did know was that there panic was fun another vampire lifted up a large car throwing it at Yami.

A shrill sound one that would hurt there ears but not Yami's as his Meister. They were about to find out the hard way why he was called Hakai Zekkyo. The sound was as if a hundreds of thousands of souls were screaming Zek was opening up....everything around them would be cut down but the scary thing was Yami had the control to keep that massive dedication to his targets and there weapons only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The two you don't want to mess with.   The two you don't want to mess with. Empty

Back to top Go down

The two you don't want to mess with.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hiroshima-
Jump to: