Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The gears begin to turn.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The gears begin to turn. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The gears begin to turn.   The gears begin to turn. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:20 am

Hijo looked at him, mystified by the form his father took now. It was funny. Since he had become ill, he had been stripped down to rather child-like emotions. Of course, he was still very much an adult, but at times, he found himself to be in the shoes of a child all over again. He would be amazed and awed by so many things sometimes.

Shaking his head, snapping himself out of the child-like wonder, he took hold of Loki's hand and brought it back up to his face and put it there. No fear, no horror or shock...just pure amazement. "I remembered some details...but not all...I could never remember your smile...or the way your eyes looked..." he admitted as he looked up at his father. "It's amazing...to see you like this...it's so amazing..." He couldn't understand why they wanted Loki to suffer...or even his children for that fact. His father looked so wonderful and strong...why would they want to hurt such a strong man?
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The gears begin to turn.   The gears begin to turn. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 am

Loki watched the wonder and amazement enter into his eyes as he grabbed Loki's hand bringing it back to his face to nestle his cheek in Loki's palm. Loki looked at him running his thumb gently over his son's cheek a playful smile graced Links features as he looked at Hijo. "You looked at me with the same gaze back then as well." Loki said bemused as he took in the sight of Hijo who he swore was looking more relaxed now that Loki was standing there in his true state.

Loki sighed softly shaking his head as he gently tugged Hijo to him turning him around so that his chest was against his son's back then gently brought his left hand up. "Fire Giants are considered lesser beings. Horned beings who only know how to destroy and burn down everything in there path they are said to hold no love or warmth despite being of flame." Loki said one arm around his son's waist hokding him close envolping him in Loki's heat and warmth."I hesitate because everyone fears I will burn them if I touch them. Being a fire giant is part of what we are it is not who we are. This will now become what you need it to. It will aid you when you ask it to. But even it has its limits. Originally it was formed by Leavatien. It was my gift to you my precious son so it is you who will figure out it's name and release. Once you know it you won't need to keep saying it."Loki said lowly feeling a bit mushy at the moment but he honestly didn't care if Neikan gaged on the sweet emotions. He brought his left arm up as well as Hijo's easily turning him around to hug him again. Just holding on as he spoke the next words.

"Hijoshiki, I am thankful you are my son. Loki said as he hugged him holding him close.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The gears begin to turn.   The gears begin to turn. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Hijo snuggled into his father once again, not wanting to let go any time soon. Mushy or not...he didn't care right now. "It's amazing...your hair is so cool and your horns....I wish I had them too..." he told Loki, his voice muffled.

He looked up at him then though. Lesser? "But you're so cool! I don't understand...I thought every being was supposed to have feelings...and a soul..." he mused, confused like a child would be. He didn't understand why anyone would think less of his father for being who he was...for being what he was. Loki was a powerful God, and a loving father...so why then, would someone think so lowly of him? He just couldn't wrap his mind around it.

"I'm glad...that I finally have my father..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The gears begin to turn.   The gears begin to turn. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Loki looked down at the top if Hijo's head  moment as he spoke a bit miffed before lifting his head and looking up at him speaking openly and honestly in a way that only an a pure and innocent child cold. In a way that made Loki's heart feel warm inside. To hear that his hair and hours were cool that he wished he had them as well made Loki smile a bit more as he chuckled the sound of an amused father. "Cool huh? I think your the first person to tell me there cool. Hel used to say my hair was pretty. As to the horns....you just may develop them yet Hijo. Right now you are finally starting to wake to you deity heritage. So it's a bit slow in coming but there's no telling his much you've fully gained from me as if yet." Loki said as he continued to gently hold his son in his arms. Hijo had spent his life thinking Loki had left because he didn't want him. That wasn't true. He didn't care how long Hijo needed he would let him know with certainty that he did indeed want him very much indeed.

Loki sighed softly smiling as he looked at Hijo. "Unfortunately not everyone in Asgard... No the Imperial Heavens felt that way. It was believed that only those who held the blood of the Gods and the Gods alone could possess a heart and soul. Could feel deep feelings and desires. Love and joy. They believed themselves to be the Ultimate life form superior to everything in every way.  At the time beside the Gods there were the Jortan or the Fire Giants. The Ice Lords, the Angels or Servants if the Gods and the Hounds of Death. " Loki said as he held him speaking and explaining things a bit.

"Aristarkh Rasul High King of the Imperial Kingdom realized that there might be a problem brewing that the Gods were beginning to grow stagnant. During that time King of Fire Giants Raped Odin's mother....while she was still pregnant with him. In the end it meant we were both to either be miss carried or born. But Aristarkh realizing what was going on sent his brothers from the Imperial castle. To the Lands Sakura he sent Amias Rasul the Deity if love also known as Tsukiyomi so that he could yield his loving and guiding light over the lands. To the Greecian fields he sent Gethin Rasul, the Deity desire to watch over things from there. To the Underworld were things were becoming dangerously unstable he asked Soren Rasul the Deity if Death to calm his hounds and stay with them a while to which he did. But to Asgard he sent Thanh Rasul. The gentle loving Deity if Balance. He hoped that in doing so that Thanh would bring Balance back to Asgard. At first things seemed fine. I aged slower and Odin unchallenged took his fathers throne. He married and had a son. Becoming friends with Thanh, the best if friends...but he....hated the fact he shared a moment of his life with me.  Even a moment. Time went on....and the Deities of Asgard became more and more unstable. Amias told Thanh that it was not just Asgard but all of the Imperial Heavens....and Thanh realized that the gods needed this. They needed Midgar. The world you know as Earth and her children." Loki paused a moment to breathe telling  Hijo what he needed to know the truth.

"The Imperial Heavens At that point had broken into war destroying itself the moon darkened as Amias wept turning red as the  gentle Tsukiyomi's heart and soul bleed with the pain of those caught up in this. To save him and everyone else. Thanh cast aside his sword and flew to Midgar using all of his power to bring the world into balance and being to create life and children as Odin flew into a fit of rage lashing out at him striking at him over and over again. Thanh could not defend himself....I rushed from the battle as well as Odin moved to strike Thanh through the heart and keep him from finishing I used Leavatien and stopped him making the blow miss Thanh's heart allowing him to finish the spell and create this world...."Loki closed his eyes as he paused his shinning glowing silver eyes....shut for the moment how many times would he have to tell this story? As many as needed....his children and grand children had a right to know.

"Odin swore... He would make me pay for stopping him. For allowing Thanh to create this world. That he would make me suffer in every way possible. He would make sure I never knew happiness. Never knew joy. I just never thought he'd extend it so far as to hurt you. All of you. Fen-Fen. Jorgomound, and Hel, Shoku and you.....and even Fen-Fen's  Babies Hati and Skoll. I love you. I really do but you've already suffered so much because of me...." Loki said sadly.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The gears begin to turn.   The gears begin to turn. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The gears begin to turn.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: