Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fated day, darkness fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Fated day, darkness fall Empty
PostSubject: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Everything was a blur from the moment something collided harshly into the back of his head, a needle in his neck even as his school uniform was stripped. Safe...there was a rule that he could not be touched.....touched someone whispered that the thing they made him take would make him feel good as a vampire. His body would not move according to his will. He could not bite them consume them anything. They were laughing saying that they were going to treat him the little Prince real good. The basket ball team at least he thought that that was one of the uniforms he saw, the football team and one other he didn't know. They were laughing as his body seemed to explode on fire. Tears running down his face as they all rotated as if dancing in a circle. The last one finished....how did this happen? Oh yeah school let out early, his 'friends' offering to walk him home. Friends....no somehow he was certain they weren't friends. One had crushed the bones in his hips making him choke on another who had pulled his head back and shoved himself inside. Ribs broken his shoulders.,there wasn't a bone in his body they had not broken..not even his spine had been spared the trauma... and he hadn't been able to heal. He could not even catch hold of their life force. They finished as one forced his mouth open not yanking his fangs but breaking them.

"Welcome to school Tiir Takusen....you can blame your parents for being born if you like but in the end.....know your nothing more than a dog meant to take what your elders give you. Be a good boy and beg like a bitch next time....and we won't have to break so many of your bones...,.misbehave and well you'll just be a toilet for your elders to shit on."he said as he broke Tiir's jaw before all three groups ran off.

Tiir collapsed, naked covered in all of there filth, his own blood and forced releases..,,,his body so badly broken and unable to even scream as the tears just continued to fall he watched some odd spell talisman go out....no longer blocking the sound of his mental anguish, the scent on the air or his souls screams of pain as he stared at the wall.....Tiir was only two and a half moths old as he stared vacantly at the wall before him.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:04 am

Aoi had heard it the moment the scream reverberated in his mind. It echoed through his entire body and he narrowed his eyes, fists clenching as he shoved Neikan away, harshly. Neikan had said something about "What the hell?" but he hadn't heard much more than that as he moved, vanishing and racing to find him. Filthy dogs...filthy disgusting creatures who dared to even mistake themselves for vampires...

He could feel the anger building, and it was like something had snapped. He was in such a dark place, a place he didn't recognize. He shoved humans and vampires, women and children...it didn't matter. If they were in the way, he shoved them or just killed them where they stood. Nothing, not even innocent life meant more to him than this...his anger...his demons...he hadn't been here before...not even when he was sick...so just...who was this?

When he found him, he lifted him up and looked at him. Gritting his teeth, he grabbed Tiir's clothes and took him home, throwing the castle doors open he stood in the center of the throne room, Tiir's blood and the mix of their release and Tiir's soiling his clothes. He was silent, and when Neikan came rushing to his side, he shoved him away. "Get away!" he screamed, his voice...some part of him had wanted to ask...was that his own voice? Did he really sound like that? Dark, cold...hateful and twisted...

"Everyone of them...they're all dead..." he declared lowly, his eyes...it was spreading...rapidly. A blackness that was spreading out from his pupil and covering the beautiful color of blue and white...
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:35 am

Kira stared horrified, Tiir was....was and Aoi was fading, the beauty of his eyes disappearing. Saigo moved past Kira and towards Aoi, towards Rei hate didn't burn in his eyes they were more broken then anything. He walked forwards towards Rei his heart breaking on so many levels. Rei was fading, and his baby, Tiir was...he reached out to take Tiir from Rei. "No...no no' Subaru....,," Saigo whispered as he stood there shaking. "You said I had but to command it...... Saigo said as the Inu-vampwolf walked up to him.

"You need tell me only what you want....and I will see it done. Subaru said looking at him.

"Go....go with Rei. Track those filthy fucking bastards....take him to each one hunt them down as he commands..... Make sure.....they suffer...beyond death, beyond nonexistence..... Make them suffer....for what they've done...." Saigo spoke not in his right mind. Devastated, beyond words...on some level aware that there was something wrong with Rei...but all Saigo could see was Tiir, the state he was in....so badly broken and not even three months old. Scared for the rest of his vampiric life unless someone killed him the warmth and love he should have known stolen away.

"It shall be done." Subaru said as he shifted to his true state two feet shorter then Kyoki's full height. He let out a howl bodiless...as he caught each of the twisted soul marks of sin on Tiir. He had the markers of them all he would take Rei to each and every one of them.

Kira stepped down looking at Saigo who was calling form there deaths in a way that seemed so cruel. And then at Rei. "Tiir....someone send for the healers.......Rei...." Kira said softly as he watched Saigo and Rei as Saigo was receiving his broken child from Rei.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 am

Rei gave Tiir to Saigo, and the moment the weight was gone, his stoic anger quickly shifted and a smile replaced the anger. With the smile, soon followed laughter. This wasn't the same man anymore. The longer his anger settled, the more rapidly he became someone else. Crazy...Rei..."Yes...that name...it's mine, right?" he mused as his laughter faded, his gaze...the darkness had filled his eyes like pools of solid black. "Say it more once I find them and kill them all....every last one of them..." he told Kira and licked his lips, hands sliding into his pockets.

"Aoi is dead...I want you to know that...he's drowning in here...and...soon...he'll be dead..." he warned lowly, his voice becoming that dark, cold tone that no one had heard before.

Neikan clenched his fists. Why? Why hadn't he noticed? This...this was the real balance his brother had been carefully walking all of this time....and he hadn't noticed. "This was the balancing game you'd been playing your whole life...isn't it Rei?" he asked, finally able to speak, his body shaking from the shock and anger he felt towards himself.

Rei paused and turned, tilting his head to the side. "He played such a fun game all these centuries...but in the end...even he can lose his cool and slip and fall..."

"Bastard...you were there the whole time...watching him fight himself...fighting his reflection in the mirror..." Neikan grit his teeth as he glared at Rei. No...this wasn't their Rei...this Rei...this Rei was true nothingness... He felt no remorse, no pain, no guilt, no hate, no anger, no joy...he was the truth to the man once known as Aoi Rei.

Rei smirked and chuckled lowly. "Oh...my my, for someone who fights their own reflection...you'd think you'd have noticed...but you didn't...I don't blame you though...how could any of you have known that I was the true Rei? No one could have guessed I'd be coming out to play...not in a million years..." he burst into laughter and began to walk, the castle doors starting to close. "Inu...Saigo said to find them...if you don't find them...I'll kill you too..." With that said, the castle doors slammed shut.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Kira looked at Saigo who said nothing, holding his son and stood there a moment. "Saigo.....

He paused only a moment with looking back. Saying nothing for a moment. "The 'Rei' your used to is still there, but he's being consumed by the darkness the hopeless nothingness that had been building within his own soul....there's nothing I can do but end him. I don't want to end 'Aoi/Rei' my, our brother. But first and foremost at the moment is helping my son to me. As cold as I sound, its up to you two to save him. You've brought him back in the past. Excuse me, but right now I need to help Tiir."Saigo said coldly almost flatly as he walked out of the throne room cradling his on in his arms. He walked out leaving his two brothers there to figure out what to do.

Kira stared after Saigo. Then looked at the closed doors....he was scared....frightened of this Rei, there seemed to be nothing of the man he knew and loved in there. Then back at Neikan. "We have to find a way to reach Rei before its too late." Kira said looking at him not thinking about healing Tiir at the moment having sent for healers and thinking about going after Aoi before he was lost to them forever.

Subaru looked down at 'Rei' the death threat non-withstanding then began to move his large paws tearing up the ground, and distance with ease. He was tracking the first group of 'sinners', knowing that it had begun. No amount of healing power would be enough to save Tiir now. He would not die per say,but he could not heal the damage as a vampire..,,but as a Lino Does yes...and for that. Red would have to meet blue, and blue....would have to finish falling to black so it seemed then climb back out into blue. Of course he could be wrong and yet none of these thoughts crossed his mind, knowing that 'Rei' could easily read minds, even his.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Neikan stood there, glaring at the door, fists clenched. All of this time...how could he have been so stupid and blind? Then...the thought occurred to him and his fists loosened and fell limply to his sides. "We're not the ones..." he whispered lowly into the throne room. "It's all ready too late for us...he's drowning in his own darkness...and we can't do anything..." he said, his gaze full of horror at the realization. That's why..."That's why Aka came back...he knew...and he came to save him..." he breathed, his legs and hands shaking. He slowly went to his knees as he stared at the door. "Aka has to meet Aoi...he has to see Aoi now that he's drowning...that's why...why he said it wasn't time..." He sounded like a babbling idiot, but to him, it made sense. To Kira, it likely sounded like Neikan had also lost his mind.

Rei moved, falling in step to follow Subaru. He looked at him as they moved along the streets though. This dog truly believed that he couldn't be killed by him? How amusing. Smirking, he licked his lips. "Inu, I'd be careful if I were you...assuming things about me...it's dangerous..." he warned lowly.

"I know you assume I'm this horrible guy...I'm just darkness, it's true...but.." he put his finger to his lip, thinking for a moment before he looked up at Subaru. "I'm more than darkness...I'm an inner demon...not everyone can escape them...everyone battles them at one point or another...but...hmmm how should I put it?" he asked lowly, trying to think of how he wanted to word his thoughts. "Ah...maybe it's something like... 'Even the inner demons have their own thoughts'..." he said lowly.

He might be just a dark reflection of Aoi's inner darkness, his shadow self so to speak, but even this person had his own thoughts and his own feelings towards things. A second personality spawned by the traumas of his past lives...it was common to see...but not so completely different as Rei versus Aoi.

"But...don't misjudge me...just because I'm calm on some level...doesn't change the fact that I am who I am...this darkness I am...it lives on in every one of you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am

Saigo walked into his room pausing to look at the servant and tell them to let Kiba know that Tiir was badly injured and that Aoi had lost himself to the darkness within. Before stepping into his room to help Tiir, to get him cleaned up and and give him some blood as well. He held Tiir gently in his arms.

Kira looked at at Neikan taking a deep breath saddened that it was him or even that could reach Rei now. "Neikan....we need to find Aka now." Kira said sadly.

Subaru tipped an ear back. "I know all too well just what you are. Or rather what you took form from. A part of his soul that felt and was pushed down to be what he believed others needed and wanted him to be. Taking on form and life of your own. On some level Aoi became aware. Aware of everything he cut off from himself gaining a will of his own and sought to keep it buried. As I said on some level. Do I fear you Rei. No I do not fear another's inner demons no matter what form they take. But make no mistake lack of fear does no it mean I have dropped my guard around you.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:05 am

Neikan had opened his mouth to object to Kira, but he just sighed and closed his eyes. He felt so horrible for Kira. "We'll go there anyway...just so you can be with him....but...something tells me that Aka is already watching..." he told Kira lowly, sadly as he stood back up and dusted himself off. He looked calm, but it was rare that Neikan showed true sadness. This was just as painful for him as it was for Kira.

Rei chuckled lowly as he walked along. "Is that what you think about me? How fun..." he mused lowly and jumped up, landing on Subaru's back. "I don't really care why I exist...I only know that I'm going to do what the other part of me refuses to do...he has swallowed down his own hate and disgust since he was born...and now...now I'm out and I get to play..." he licked his lips as he looked ahead. "You don't need to be so on guard around me though Inu...I'm darkness, but I it's not our goal to destroy clean beings..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 am

Kira looked at Neikan and nodded. Taking a deep breath he turned and moved for the door, regardless of what he said and did. He did desperately even now wish to be his side. But it was whose side he was with he didn't know.

Subaru turned his head and looked back at Rei. Didn't need to be so on guard around him. It wasn't his goal thier goal to destroy pure beings. "That's being a bit of a hypocrite don't you think? You say it isn't you goal to destroy pure beings. The part of you that is 'Aoi' is the pure part of you being. By destroying him you are doing just that. If you wish for me to believe you Rei.....then don't erase the part of you that is Aoi. I think its rather sad you've become two halves of the same soul.....you'd be truly an unstoppable force if you had not broken so." Subaru said as he found the closest group of brats and began moving his solid frame easily supporting that of Rei, in fact he barely noticed his weight. "As to your threat of killing me.....its pointless Saigo asked it of me so it shall be done. I will never betray him. Not when I swore to protect him. They wounded him so I will hunt them down gladly.....all who took part in hurting his child and in turn wounding him by doing so." Subaru said that playful In no where to be seen.....he was dangerous when crossed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 am

Neikan flung the castle doors open and shifted into his wolf form. Holding his head high, he sniffed, seeking out Rei's blood scent. Once he had it, he nodded to Kira and began to follow at a safe distance.

Rei snorted and tilted his head, responding lowly to Subaru's words, "Oh? Is that how you see it? I'm a being born of sadness. A being who embodies sadness crushed down his negative emotions in order to become this bright beam of hope for everyone...and instead gave birth to a crushing pool of darkness inside his own soul...this man wanted so badly to become anything they needed him to be, he discarded his own self preservation and donned a new name, a new expression, a new personality, and even a new look on life...He was bent on destroying himself...and succeeded once already...rebirth is a cruel thing in the aspect that even though you're born with a new body and face, you're still born with the same soul and the same inner demons..."

He looked down at the top of Subaru's head. "I'm not forcing him into the depths of his darkness...he is simply no longer strong enough to fight against his own dark desires....If I were killing him...I'd be destroying the rest of my soul...all that would remain is a man who is completely indifferent towards everything and everyone...no love, no joy, no compassion...just dark...I will not offer him a helping hand...he has tried to kill me multiple times...if someone wants to save him...let them...fighting them is pointless anyway...in the end...I'm just an expendable man...and the clock is ticking until someone comes to save the facade that was created by a man who was never the man he has become..." he explained but jumped down when he smelled some of the first foul creatures that had touched Tiir.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 am

Kira followed after Neikan keeping the same distance as Neikan not sure what they would find once they were there.

Subaru looked at him when he jumped down."You misunderstand me Rei. I see you very clearly. What you are, what he is. ' Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried! Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good boy you always have to be, conceal, don't feel, don't let them know....I grew up hearing that enough times....its not about destroying or erasing either one of you. I said I could seem you, the fact he felt he had to divide his soul, make himself into someone creating the both of you is what I find sad.....they are there 6 of them." Subaru said, born to the Shuichi clan he was not to feel not to want anything for him self stay isolated and alone, and yet now without explaining he clung rather despritately to Saigo and Aka. The inu who could actually see a persons soul in its entirety and touch the untoucable well of souls while being alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fated day, darkness fall   Fated day, darkness fall Empty

Back to top Go down

Fated day, darkness fall
Page 1 of 1