Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To find the wayward brothers.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

To find the wayward brothers. Empty
PostSubject: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:04 am

He was never more thankful then when the darned plane sat down, he was let off and his feet hit the ground. They would have to find a place to stay, and search for the Takusen brothers since their surfacing here in Japan on the throne of the Vampire King. He ran fingers through his 'short' white hair.

"Ugh....I hate those things...please tell me we won't have to go back on one any time soon...." Subaru asked as he glanced at the lovely red head next to him. He wore a long black jacket, finger-less gloves, black jeans no shirt and two necklaces wrapped around his neck. Black boots the jacket had white fur trim and sat off his shoulders. "They're...here at least. I'm certain of that much." Subaru said sighing itching to take his true 'form' for at least a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 am

Sighing, he looked down at Subaru. His eyes clearly bespoke of how tired he was. Dressed in black leather pants, a white t-shirt and a black jacket with black fur trim on the hood, a necklace hung around his neck as a blue crystal rested against his chest. "We're not getting on one anytime soon...don't worry about it for now...just focus on finding them..." he told him lowly, before yawning and looking out at the city they'd be walking around in soon. He had been away from Japan for too long...things had changed way too much...

"This city stinks...it reeks of darkness..." he said lowly as he turned to begin walking. He didn't know where he was going, only that he had to start moving. He was tired, but restless. He could tell it now...Rei was on the verge of tipping the scale...
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:48 am

Subaru looked over at him and nodded before looking out at the distance. "So....much sin...its stagnate...he said shaking his head as he began walking moving forwards. They were here for two reasons. One Subaru was betting his Reaper was here alive again, and two...there was something Aka swore he had to do and only he could do it after it had begun. Subaru walked along reaching out and searching for them finding what he was looking for he began walking. "The world everywhere seems to be holding the same stentch.....its...sickening." How far into the darkness it was all falling.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 am

"Because he's not been here no doubt..." he said lowly as he walked along, keeping pace just behind Subaru. "Why he's let things get this bad...I can't understand...maybe I was wrong...or maybe...it's just starting..." he mused to himself a little as he took in the faces that walked by him, his face expressionless as always.

He could sense it around the city. Hints of his presence everywhere. Though he couldn't tell if he had truly surfaced, or if only small traces had peeked through. He wouldn't be able to tell unless he saw him face to face.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:21 am

Subaru nodded."But this is part of the reason that we're.......found him...." Subaru said smirking as he shifted pausing only a moment to get the scent barrings. It wasn't Rei who Aka was here for, it was the one that he himself had come to find the Inu-vampwolf took off at a run rushing past startled frightened humans not that be cared rounding the corner and pouncing the silver haired man to the ground not snarling but rather nuzzling him and licking his face happy to see him.

"Shit you son of bitch! Get the hell off of me damn it! Saigo snapped throwing an arm up in front of his face. At least unlike Kyoki this one wasn't trying to eat him....and he could have sworn he told him after making sure the seals were good his services were no longer needed! So why was the crazy beast pinning him down slobbering all over him?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:29 am

Sighing, he closed his eyes. Here it goes...

Moving to follow behind Subaru, he arrived just in time to catch Saigo before he fell completely to the ground. Sighing, he helped to push Subaru off of him and let Saigo get up. "Oi! Subu! be careful next time...he's got a kid in him for crying out loud..." he scolded lowly, his tone still as flat as ever. He was cold, and his voice was dark.

Looking back at Saigo though, he moved away from him and tisked. Wrong brother though...He hadn't been looking for the youngest brother...instead, he wanted Rei, on of the older ones. "If you're here...it means that one of them will be here with you..." he mused, looking around to see if he could spot any of the other brothers, and his gaze fell on the black and white haired man carrying bags in one hand, and his other hand in his pocket.

Neikan grumbled in annoying as he looked at Saigo. "Why the hell do you and Kira have to be twins? You two fucking shop exactly the same! Buying so much damn stuff..." he paused though when he noticed two others standing with his younger brother. "What the- Oi! Saigo, you know them or something?" he asked as he walked up to put an arm on Saigo's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:49 am

Subaru whined a bit backing up and lowering his ears. He hated being scolded by Aka, perhaps because the man meant so much to him.

Saigo sighed. "I don't normally shop like this the reason is the baby. he said the glanced at the duo as Neikan's arm landed on his shoulder. "The big pain in my ass Inu-vampwolf there is Subaru Shuichi....and yeah he was my work partner over twenty five centuries ago back before we died the first time....I distinctly remeber telling Subaru that after his last task I would no longer be needing his services. This one no....although I feel like I should he scents of family, distant but it's there nevertheless.Saigo said as he looked from Subaru to the red head.

Subaru shifted down to his half and half state reaching up to run his fingers through his own hair rippling the splash of red in the front. "I did as you asked and it cost you your life. As your shadow I should have been there Saigo. This is my partner Banji 'Aka' So." Subaru said smirking and shaking his head the way he said partner it was clear it was not a working relationship. However he wasn't about to tell Saigo the connection he'd leave that up to Aka.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 am

Aka just sighed and closed his eyes. It was ok if they'd forgotten. He knew they would have. Even the other parts of his family had forgotten him since he had been gone for so long. "It's fine that you don't remember...I never really expected any of you to know me...since that was so long ago..." he said as he looked at Saigo and Neikan, before he looked at Subaru. "Subu..." he said lowly, before he shook his head and looked back at the duo. He knew that Subaru would be excited to tell Saigo about his adventures while he was away, so he just left it up to Subaru.

Neikan though, whistled as he looked at Aka. "Never thought I'd be hearing of someone else with that last name of yours...then again...I never guessed I'd be meeting up with someone else who is family by blood either..." he mused lowly as he looked at Aka and moved, bringing his hand up to brush away the hair covering Aka's forehead. "Ah...now I remember you...you got that scar from when I accidentally clawed you all the way down to the bone during a fight..." he mused lowly.

Aka though, tisked and pushed Neikan's hand away. "Only because you were always the rowdy one...trying to impress your brothers by showing off..."

Neikan huffed and glared at Aka. He had changed since then. He was still the same old sourpuss, but he had grown tall and his hair had grown shaggy....and...he caught Aka's wrist and turned it over to look at the kanji tattoo on the inside of his right wrist. Looking down at it, he chuckled lowly. "We forgot you...but you never forgot us..." he mused before Aka once again sighed and took his arm out of Neikan's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:32 am

Saigo looked at him and sighed. "Actually its not if I can remember this asshole then there is no reason to not remember you. he said jerking his hand I the direction of Subaru.

Subaru though only looked mildly wounded as he walked over to Aka. "Oh what a truly cruel masted you are. This lowly dog has only ever sought to serve and protect you. Yet you cast me away." Subaru said looking at Saigo. "Even when I had learned of your fate I hunted down the ones whose hands were stained in you blood......and killed them sweetly." Subaru said in a happy tone if he had a tail in this sate it would be wagging.

"As I said. Your a pain in my fucking ass. I told you, your services were no longer needed so you wouldn't get caught up in my families shit...." Saigo snapped and drew in a sharp breath when Subaru was there kissing Hus cheek before taking a knee.

"I swore to you and I will say it a thousand times more and yet that would not be enough. I am your dog.... your's to command and send. If you wish one dead but speak there name and give the command, one found do the same. I am not a creature who is happy without my 'master'. I gave unto you my undying loyalty, and to you Saigo it will stay. I have found happiness and love. Aka is my partner in life. But I am your dog, your shadow....let me stay where I belong.....stopping any who would bear there fangs at you." Subaru said as he kissed the tip of Saigo's nails. A sign of absolute loyalty to him.

"Fuck this shit.....Aka are you alright with this....if I have to kick his ass to get him to knock this shit off I will.... Saigo said as Subaru tipped his gaze to look up at him. Distracted from asking the question he wanted to ask.....what brought there cousin to Japan?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 pm

Aka sighed and closed his eyes. "You or Kira likely don't remember me because I'm older than you...and our families had likely parted before you could be old enough to have memories..." he explained before he was interrupted by Neikan's voice cutting into his own, "It doesn't matter if no one remembers or not...but...I have a feeling you're here for more than your partner's reasoning...so...what exactly is it you're here for...Aka..." Sighing again, Aka looked at Saigo and just snorted. "This is your problem Saigo...not mine...you deal with him how you see fit...I'm not concerned about him playing around with you..."

Neikan though, took hold of Aka's chin and turned it back to force Aka's attention back on him. "You didn't answer me Aka. Why are you back?" he questioned once more.

"There's...trouble coming...and I'm here to stop it before things get too difficult..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Saigo sighed and nodded at his comment that he was older and that the families probably parted ways before he could remember. He or Kira and then said......that Subaru was his problem, he didn't care if the Inu-vampwolf played with him. "Shit you're kidding me....he's....I told you, that your services were no longer needed...." Saigo said exasperated, looking at him.

Subaru chuckled. "Saigo....you're not listening to me at all....I am saying exactly what I want. I'm with Aka and I'm in love with him, so don't worry about that. But, I also love you and wish to stay in my position and rank at your side." Subaru said lowly. "You can kick me, beat me, hurt me- whatever you want to shove me away, its fine....I still will not leave your side as your partner at work. No matter what you say or do..." Subaru paused as he stood up to look Saigo in the eyes. "Nothing will make me betray my word once I give it. I swore my undying loyalty to you in the past on an oath of blood, death does not change that." Subaru said keeping his gaze locked with Saigo's.

"Shit, fine whatever....it's not like I've filled the position. You want it that damn bad, you can have it....geeze fucking pain in my ass...." Saigo said and then found himself pushing down on Subaru's head as he went to try to nuzzle him for letting him have his job back.....although instead of being truly annoyed Saigo felt relived he just wasn't about to admit that to Subaru who could scent it.

"Trouble coming? Why do I get the feeling neither one of us are going to like the trouble that you are here to vent." Saigo said as Subaru managed to shake off his hand and nuzzle him again without knocking him over this time....right now it was hard to believe he was among the reapers and actually really good at his job. Aka didn't seem to care either what Subaru did or didn't do while he was standing right there.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 pm

Aka pushed Neikan away, expressionless as the moment he started speaking. "I'm not worried about his love being devotion or true love...you were by his side before I was...if that's how life works...then so be it..." he told Saigo lowly before he sighed and closed his eyes.

Neikan knew there was something he'd likely not be hearing, so he looked over at Saigo and shook his head. "Something tells me...he's not going to tell us that the fuck he's dealing with..."

Aka glared coldly at Neikan. He didn't correct his cousin though. He couldn't because Neikan was right. He couldn't explain to them why he had returned, it would have them trying to prevent what was fated to happen no matter what...and in the end...they would all break should they fail anyway. "I can't tell you about it...it's something that you're all too close to...and thus would leave you trying to protect it...and in the end...what's fated to happen...will happen anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Now that Saigo wasn't trying to shove him away he was before anyone could blink beside Aka again. His pivoting as he looked at the brothers.

"Subaru what the hell is your partner talking about? What trouble is coming? Saigo asked pinning Subaru with a sharp intense gaze.

Subaru looked at Saigo and smiled. "Trouble that Aka alone needs to concern himself with of course, all you need worry about is staying out of trouble and healthy for the sake of your child. he said smirking as looking at Saigo.

"Despite my agreeing you are my partner at 'work' again. You won't answer me will you? Saigo said narrowing his eyes.

"Bingo. You are Death incarnate, and I Death's Shadow. But that doesn't mean my denial is being inloayal....just the opposite. My job is to guard you back. And that includes from reckless and senseless behaviour of your own. Out side of that I am also Aka's partner in more ways then one. When not doing my job for you. I am assisting him....the two just now run the same path." Subaru said shrugging as he stood next Aka.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To find the wayward brothers.   To find the wayward brothers. Empty

Back to top Go down

To find the wayward brothers.
Page 1 of 1