Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Careful..........or be bitten hard.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Careful..........or be bitten hard.  Empty
PostSubject: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am

He stood there looking at the mess at his feet the walls of the alley littered with the rotting corpses of the half alive half dead people. Had they not attempted to jump him for his wallet today they would have lived. Had they not chosen to mess with him at all they would have lived. The long black blade slowly began to fade out again as he looked at them sighing. None of them even smelled edible. Just what had they done to there bodies. Twiking out on some drug. Disgusting.

Jashin turned and began walking intending on heading out some part of him aware that eyes were upon him watching him. The other not really caring although........if they approached and started something and if they didn't smell like that.....he might just might take a nibble or two. After a moment or two though he turned his head and glanced back at the one behind him over his shoulder.
"So tell me......how long do you intend on following me?"
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:34 am

Smirking, he leaned against the wall of the opening of the alley. "Honestly, I'll follow you until I decide to stop...I have nothing else to do...and you're quite amusing..." he told him lowly as he stood there, pole resting against his shoulder.

"Of course, if you intend to do something about it, by all means...let me hear your ideas to stop me..." he said lowly, letting a smile spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am

Jashin turned to face him fully. "My ideas on how to stop you?" he said as he approached the vampire before him walking towards him lazily as if nothing else mattered and perhaps nothing really did matter to him.

"I have many ways to stop you, but........if your entertaining why would I want to?" he asked as he came to a stop his hand resting on the wall beside his head no tinged scent it was refreshing to breathe in something not flooded with chemicals. "And if I decide to bite you what will you do then hmm?" He asked bemused this was certainly interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:04 am

He chuckled and told him lowly, "Hmm...perhaps you will find me entertaining...or perhaps not. In all honesty, I don't care if you find me entertaining or not..." he mused lowly and shrugged again.

He licked his lips and leaned in close to him, their faces only inches apart. "If you want to bite me, by all means...sink your teeth in. It doesn't bother me...in fact, you may be surprised by my reaction..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:16 am

Jashin rose an eyebrow at that statement and when there faces were mere inches apart. He couldn't care less if he was found to be entertaining or not. But the comment by all means sink his fangs in well an invite was an invite and Jashin wasn't about to turn it down.

Moving with a predator's grace he leaned in and sank his fangs into the side of Gungen's neck a smooth fluid motion feeling the sweet nectar rush past his lips as he closed his eyes and savored the taste....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:29 am

Gasping, he brought his hand up to tangle in his hair. This one...he was..."Fucking awesome..." he said out loud licking his lips before he let out a low moan. This man that had hair as black as night, and a blade to match...he was both amazing and perfect for someone like him.

"Though I wonder...how awesome can you truly be?" he mused lowly out loud, as he leaned down and licked his neck before sinking his fangs into the bare flesh, taking this moment to both return the sensation, and feed his unending thirst.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 am

"Hn" was the only answer that Jashin felt like giving at the moment feeling the tongue dance over his skin moments before fangs found purchase he bite down a bit harder deeper as if to say that's for the lack of warning or I'm not letting go just because you bit me back. He continued to drink his hand coming up to tangle in hair as radiant as the sun. Was that why he craved it? To find out if this man's blood was anything like the radiant burning heat of the sunlight?

Perhaps. "Depends on what your looking for." He answered after a moment. Whispering it against his skin even as he continued to feed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 am

Chuckling into his neck, he opened his eyes to look up at him. His words were certainly amusing, but it was so hard to pry himself away from feeding. However, after a few more moments of drinking, he managed to pull himself away and licked his lips as his white eyes stared down at the one still feeding on him.

"I don't have to look anymore. I found what I want," he told him lowly, as if that solved everything and was just all there was to it. Of course, to him, that really was all there was to it. He found what he had been looking for, or rather...who he had been looking for. Someone who could quench his thirst, someone whose blood doused the burning fire that seemed to rage through his entire body, consuming him every waking moment. A fire that consumed him because of what he was.

"I'm Gungen Kurutta...also known as Kyoken....and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:02 am

'Found what I want' it was an interesting thing to say and after a moment Jashin pulled back licking his lips and looked at him silver eyes meeting white as he took in the sight before him. "Gungen Kurutta.......Kyoken." He repeated as if for the moment bemused at some thought and then straightened up looking at him.

"I am simply......Jashin." Although the way Jashin said it it was clear it was name, title it was all that there was to him as if that explained everything and nothing at all and yet it suited him just fine. "You are certainly interesting Gungen."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:12 am

Snorting, he shifted the pole that had been leaning on his shoulder and lifted it up onto one shoulder. "You're not too bad yourself Jashin..." he told him lowly, as if that was everything and nothing else needed to be said.

"Of course, I'm not going to stand around and give you pats on the back all day, it's not my style, but you're certainly someone worth my time..." he said and turned and began to walk down the sidewalk as if nothing could touch him. In truth, nothing could touch him. He was not a vampire, not a human, and not a reaper. He was a race all on his own and no one could even begin to understand his powers or even how they worked.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 am

Jashin snorted as he began walking no where else to go and this one was amusing and interesting in his own right he didn't need pats on the back all day but he did move to walk with him. Shoving a hand in his pocket belly full.

He walked with Gungen and looked ahead no where in particular to go. "Things will certainly be interesting from here on out." He said bemused he hated being bored more then anything and yet somehow he knew with Gungen he would never be bored. He wasn't the sort to be boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careful..........or be bitten hard.    Careful..........or be bitten hard.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Careful..........or be bitten hard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Kitakyushu-
Jump to: