Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The one Occupation he should not have.........

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:32 am

Kibatsu looked at Sasha and sighed. Moving to put a gentle hand on Sasha's head, he shook his head. "You don't have to tell me about it..." he told him lowly. All that he needed to know was that Sasha was with him, at his side once more. That was all he needed to know in order to once again be happy.

"If they're easy to find, we will find them...and I will find out for myself if this Aoi is truly my family..." he said and ruffled Sasha's hair and smiled at him. "For now though, let's go home and change clothes and get warm...your body will freeze you into place if you keep staying idle out here..." he told him lowly, but he was happy as he turned and began to walk back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 am

Sasha looked up at him and then made a tsking sound. To the world at large he was a rather Apathetic young man, Kibatsu was one of the few people he actually truly responded to even when angry with him. "Doubtful although getting inside doesn't sound so bad." He said lightly although he had returned to Russia he didn't mind leaving again. And he wanted to have this chance to change things between them again.

Sasha walked along with him looking towards the castle. "How long.........has it been since I last stepped foot inside those halls?" He asked knowing where they were heading and if he wanted to cheat he could use his left eye but.....really he didn't want to, he was content to walk without seeing that far ahead rather wanting to keep his gaze fixed on Kibatsu not because he didn't trust him but partly because he was afraid this was some weird dream with his heart and soul telling him to make up to Kibatsu since he missed him so much.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 am

"Twenty five centuries..." he answered lowly. He had spent every waking moment sitting in the window of his room, watching, waiting, and counting. He knew had spent twenty five centuries weeping and crying out for his son. He had spent enough time in that window to remember the shape of every snowflake he had watched fall.

"You and I have spent twenty five centuries apart..." he said once again as he walked up the mountain path, moving towards his castle. Twenty five centuries of suffering, of pain and sorrow. Twenty five centuries of being alone. Twenty five centuries of not feeding.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:01 am

Sasha flinched as he walked. Twenty five centuries was a long time. "I'm sorry." He said finally as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes walking beside him listening to the sound of there foot falls in the snow. "If.....I had had but the wisdom to ask what you meant..........none of this would have happened."

If he had not been so young and stupid. As smart as he was and he was utterly an idiot for that he could not stop kicking himself enough to have hurt him like this. He walked with him opening his eyes to look at the path before them. "And I'm sorry because I've made quiet the few enemies no doubt they will want to settle things with me.........I've brought trouble with me it seems."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:06 am

"Wisdom is not knowing when to ask questions, wisdom is knowing when to admit that you were wrong...." he said lowly as he walked along, listening to the crunch of the snow beneath their feet.

"As for enemies....I don't mind them...I will end them the moment that they draw a weapon or bare their fangs...I've not gotten to fight in so long...I miss fighting..." he said lightly, as if his words weren't as terrifying as they truly were. If they so much as drew a weapon, he would end them, kill them where they stood.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

Sasha nodded at his words, it wasn't knowing when to ask but when to accept and admit that he was wrong and they both had said there apologies. They were drawing near the castle now. Near there home.....their home. It had been such a long time since he had been home.

He did look up at Kibatsu though as they walked. He didn't mind the trouble that would follow in fact he was looking forward to it and Sasha couldn't help it as he looked ahead again, laughter rich and warm trickled out of him he hadn't laughed since that day. He hadn't had a reason to but he did know low at first a few chuckles before it's sounds echoed off of the mountain warm and light. How long had it been since he had last heard Kibatsu say anything like that? Thirty centuries ago? He had been about five centuries old when he had last brought trouble home not his own fault a bunch of rogue vampires meant to take out the Vampire the Original who lacked the powers of such. Only to have Kibatsu come down on them like some avenging deity bent on taking out the trash..........he heard something similar back then too....and hadn't forgotten. "I can still remember.....the last time I heard you say something like that...." he whispered after his laughter calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 am

Kibatsu had actually broken into laughter with Sasha, and as his own laughter subsided, he nodded and smiled at the memories. "You always seem to bring trouble with you...even when you were still human you came bundled up in a package of trouble..." he said lowly as he approached the castle doors.

He hadn't cleaned it, but knew that Sasha would only sigh and scold him for being so messy. Just as he always had in the past. "I imagine what you'll say when you see it, so I'll just warn you ahead of time. The castle...isn't as clean as it used to be..." he said lowly before he opened the doors and let Sasha see inside of the main hall or the throne room if one wished.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:28 am

Sasha shook his head. "Can't help it if trouble follows me like a lost puppy." He said shrugging and then looked up at Kibatsu a bit warily. Not as clean as it used to be......oh no.

When the door opened Sasha stood there a moment in shock before stepping in and looking around. Not as Clean??? Clean was not even a word that should remotely even approach the mess he was looking at, white marble that had dried blood arching up over the walls the broken vases and ripped curtains and was that....it was the paintings that were torn half way through......

Sasha's eyebrow twitched. "gibel'nyy...." He said in a low tone before turning and pointing behind him as he looked at Kibatsu. "Disastrous!" he repeated and shook his head. "Not as Clean??? Seriously Kibatsu clean is not even a word that should be used in reference to this place. It's....it's.....the walls the floor the curtains and paintings it looks more like a twisted haunted castle then the regal place it once was. It's.......messy wouldn't even cover it!" He scolded as he looked at him. "Look at this place it's completely trashed! This looks like something out of a horror movie rather then someone's home!"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 am

Withint the blink of an eye, Kibatsu had shut the doors and moved to wrap his arms around Sasha's waist and looked down at him. "Say it again...please say my name again..." he pleaded lowly. Twenty five centuries, and not once had Sasha said his name during that time.

And even as he wished for his name to be said again, to leave Sasha's lips once more, he leaned his head down to once again kiss the side of Sasha's neck. Hungry. Hungry for so many different things, and the longer he stayed close to Sasha, the more his hunger surfaced and he began to ache and desire for everything he hungered for.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:41 am

"What......stop that! This place....is filthy!" Sasha said instantly flustered and adverting his head as Kibatsu kissed the side of his neck. Sasha's hands rested against the strong torso before him and he shook his head. "Dam it quiet trying to distract me...."

"It won't change the fact this place is utterly and completely trashed Kibatsu.....it's going to take forever to clean up!" He said although the explosive anger wasn't there so much as his attempting to keep from allowing Kibatsu to distract him. His darned body was only too happy to respond to this man. Not mind you that he really truly minded he didn't. He did however find it frustrating that his thought process utterly seemed to want to completely derail the moment Kibatsu caught a hold of him. "Kibatsu......this it's......this room is gross." He said not at all amused with his settings and whoops that was twice.......he wasn't aware what simply saying Kibatsu's name was doing to him. On some things Sasha was still innocent.........as well as his body being innocent as well. No one touched him he'd kill them himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:47 am

Kibatsu couldn't help it. Twenty five centuries without any blood or any sex...it made him quite the uncontrollable man. Even he himself found that he could no longer hold back. "Say it more..." he pleaded in a low whisper as he licked Sasha's neck and let his fangs sink into Sasha's flesh. Hungry and aroused. Both a situation that needed to be dealt with.

First thing was first. He would feed and end his thrist. Then he would feed his growing desire and hunger for sex. To finally make Sasha his...it had been a dream and scenario that he had played out in his head many times as he spent the nights alone in his room.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 am

Sasha blinked. "Say wha......Kibatsu!!!" He gasped his head fell to the side his breathing shifting. Sasha moaned lowly he hadn't been bitten in so long he had forgotten what it felt like to be drank from.

He held to him desperately....."Kibatsu......." He said again although wither that was complaining about the sudden bite or moaning lowly at the sensation of being bitten after so long he wasn't sure. But his body was getting hotter and hotter and it seemed to want to travel lower as if in response to Kibatsu's own. His hand's tense in the material as his head remained tilted to the side. "Kibatsu......not in the throne room......" He protested he didn't really want to allow him to do anything further in a room like this.........there had better be one clean room in this whole damn'd castle or so help him he'd find a way to make him wait till there was. He was well aware of what scent he was picking up and he wasn't going to fight that...........the room he lost it in yes, there was no way he wanted to have the memory of loosing his innocence in a room so incredibly......disgusting. One of the problems with being a neat freak........this was not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 am

Kibatsu couldn't help himself. With each time Sasha said his name, his body grew more and more hot and his pants grew smaller and smaller. Aching and weeping was his desire for Sasha. And as he drank, he let his hands move to wander up Sasha's shirt and dance over bare flesh as he moved up to tease his nipples.

So long had he dreamed and yearned for this moment. Hunger had set in and nothing would keep him from satisfying himself. Not now that Sasha had finally returned to his side.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 am

Sasha's eyebrow twitched as he glanced about the throne room and felt the fingers find his nipple causing a moan to leave him. Oh no he did not seriously think......not a chance. He shifted and without dislodging the fangs from Sasha's own throat swiftly and easily lifted Kibatsu up and turned walking briskly through the castle.

"Not happening....." he breathed lowly his own pants were getting tighter and tighter the longer this continued his body more then happily responding but he'd be damn'd before he let himself be taken....before he laid down in that....or knelt or whatever else he didn't care. He was heading towards one of two rooms that were probably the only clean places in the castle and since his was the closer of the two Sasha was taking him there. "There is no way....absolutely none........that I'm even going to humor that one Kibatsu." He said lowly as he walked. Seeing how far and how deep the mess truly went within the castle halls.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:12 am

Whining in protest, he retracted his fangs and licked his lips before he pouted and said lowly, "You're no fun...always so stiff and hateful...it's a wonder you even know how to laugh..." he protested lowly as he just rested his head against Sasha's shoulder as he was carried.

He wouldn't fight him, even though he could. He loved Sasha, and desired him to no end. He wouldn't hurt Sasha like that just because he was forced to change location before he finally made Sasha his.

Not only did he not move, he didn't remove his hand from Sasha's shirt. Instead, as Sasha walked, he continued to tease him before he once again let his fangs find purchase in Sasha's flesh and he began to drink once again. Hungry was so far beyond what Kibatsu was. Parched, starving...those were more closely able to describe Kibatsu's current condition.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 am

Sasha made an almost tsking sound as he walked. His room seemingly too far away but he'd make it there he was just that stubborn even as he stifled a moan of pleasure. "I'm not being stiff or hateful......" He said lowly through growing labored breathing. "I just refuse to loose that in something soo.....utterly......disgusting." The mess was revolting even if his body happily responded to the attention it was getting Sasha himself there was absolutely no way none what so ever.

"Dam it....keep that up and I'll drop you...." It wasn't a warning or a threat of violence but more along the lines of Kibatsu was making him progressively weaker in the legs and he'd have no choice but to drop him or risk falling over and eww....was that blood on the floor good grief he hoped it was a blood stain and not something else.

"I'll not fight you on it........but it won't be someplace like this forgive me if I don't want to remember my first being........in something like that." He said as he stubbornly looked ahead trying like heck to make it before his legs made out just a few more feet.....and they'd be at Sasha's room.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Chuckling lowly against Sasha's skin, he continued to drink. Oh how the thoughts of being Sasha's first and only enticed him and excited him so. It was all of the encouragement he needed. Even at the threat of being dropped, Kibatsu was rather persistent on teasing Sasha.

It wasn't so much the idea of being dropped that made him keep going, it was the idea that Sasha had waited all of this time and not been with anyone. It was a turn on for Kibatsu. The promise of a virgin...it excited and aroused the predator in Kibatsu. After a while more of drinking, he once again retracted his fangs and licked his lips. With a low, dark purr, he spoke lowly, "You're so smart, but so silly all at the same time. If you were truly as wise as you try to make yourself out to be, you would have waited until we were in your room before you revealed that you were still a virgin..."

"As much as you wish to discourage me, all your words do are drive me that much more and make me desire to have that which you've not given to anyone even after all of these centuries..." he told him lowly as he let his hand slide down, lower and lower still, until he reach Sasha's pants and he smirked and slid his hand in.

A sly, sneaky snake whose heart was just as cold as the blood that ran through a snake's body...it was often how he had been described in the past. Right here and now, the predator that still lurked behind those ever expressive eyes had surfaced and by the looks of things, it was obvious Kibatsu would never retract his claws and release Sasha now that he had him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

Sasha kept on walking the last few feet as Kibatsu spoke to him but just as he reached the door what he did with his hand.....Sasha moaned and staggered his head colliding with the door at the sudden 'assault' and drew in a deep breath. His legs if they were still 'alive' would be shaking at the moment. Evil he was certain that Kibatsu was the root of all evil.

"I'll never forgive you if you pin me in this filth.....you know that right? Let me get through the damn door." He breathed pinning Kibatsu between himself and the very mentioned door but damn if his legs didn't want to move. "Perhaps you don't mind but your not the one who's going to pinned down in it." He growled or attempted to. Really was it too much to ask for?

"You've waited twenty five centuries.........and you can't wait three more minutes?" Despair and pleasure were running rampant through him. IN this......not in this please not in such filth. "......it's bad enough I have to walk through it........I don't want it all over me........"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:51 pm

He chuckled lowly and licked his lips. Evil perhaps, but was a beast not always described as such? One had to wonder. "You won't forgive me if I let you reach the bed...the castle may be bloody and dirty, but soon...won't you be in the same state? After all...I'm a beast...." he mused lowly, even as he relished in the moment. Being pinned down by one's lover...it wasn't such a bad situation to be in.

"As for waiting...At times...I had considered simply hunting you down and taking what I craved...." he admitted lowly, but as requested, he removed his hand from Sasha's pants and licked it as if savoring the taste of a fine wine or elegant dish. "But...I'm not that cruel...nor did I desire for you to hate me any more than you already did...." he said as he stepped down, out of Sasha's arms and opened the door for him. Under lock and key all of these centuries, it had been one of two rooms that hadn't been destroyed by his rage.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Sasha sighed. "Yes......but the difference is; it is there filth." He said after a moment and then shook his head walking into the room. "Besides....I already know how messy you can be.....I know my bed most likely will be ruined." Sasha said as he walked towards his bed.

Sasha turned and looked at Kibatsu once he reached the bed. Was he aware that his lover was a beast? Yes, evil, perhaps more so then anyone wanted to think about or even realize. But in the end one could not choose who they fell in love with and he had fallen in love with this man for better or for worse.

Sasha closed his eyes had had allowed no other to take him because as much as he had hated Kibatsu for what he thought the man was after he loved him just the same. Closing his eyes a moment he reached up and moved his hands catching the edge of his shirt and slowly lifting it up as if starting to do a strip tease for the man before him even as he looked at him through veiled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:28 am

Chuckling lowly, he licked his lips as he watched Sasha, his gaze never straying from the lovely cyborg vampire. "Amusing...you'll tolerate my filth...even after claiming to hate me..." he mused lowly, and in the blink of an eye, he was before Sasha and his hand slid under the shirt.

"If you truly hated me...you wouldn't have waited for me all of these centuries...even more amusing...is the fact that you're taking part in this willingly...you could at least humor me and act like you don't want it...or is that asking too much?" he questioned lowly as he removed Sasha's shirt and tossed it to the floor. "As for your bed...it will be a miracle if it survives this night..." he mused lowly before he leaned down, bringing his lips to brush lightly against Sasha's nipple before he ran his tongue 'round it, circling it before he closed his lips on it and sucked.

He may be beautiful, but he was, as Sasha had said multiple times, evil. A wicked beast that desired to dominate and control. A beast that thrived on cruelty and cold-hearted tactics...and Sasha had teased him. Soon, Sasha would come to learn that teasing a beast...would place him in a rather dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Sasha moaned lowly when Kibatsu went straight for his nipple like that. Taking a deep breath he turned his head. 'Could you at least humor me....and act like you don't want it' Basically fight him back. Some part of Sasha's mind told him don't don't tease him any more them he already had. Don't play hard to get. Don't pull back but if his undead heart beat it would have skipped one just now.

He had said that he wasn't going to fight him on it and it hadn't honestly been his intention but perhaps some sense of self preservation kicked in because Sasha pulled back breathing heavy as if this man was truly going to devour him. Pulling the teased nipple away from Kibatsu as he looked at him.

"It wasn't a claim. I did.....and I wasn't waiting I was too busy hunting......and training. Perfecting my art." he countered not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing for a moment that he hadn't found anyone he desired more then Kibatsu.

His hands coming up to rest and hold him back not mind you that he thought that that would last all that long....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 am

Chuckling lowly, he shook his head at Sasha's words. Even if Sasha told him that he hadn't waited, he'd never believe it. A vampire who had found their one would never desire anyone other than their chosen, and would often reject any who made advances towards them. It wasn't surprising that Sasha had never found anyone else that he desired. For a vampire to find anyone else they desired after finding their one was rare, and to have more than one chosen was even more rare. "You never was very good at telling lies...you may have been angry with me, but you never completely hated me...you couldn't..." he mused lowly as he moved, grabbing hold of Sasha's wrists and slamming him against a wall.

Fighting back as he had requested even if Sasha himself hadn't wanted it. It was amazing the way their bond worked at times. "As for waiting...you did...even if you didn't know that's what you were doing at the time...the fact remains the same...you waited for me..." he told him lowly before he leaned down and sank his fangs into Sasha's neck once again. Feeding and sex were one and the same at times, and even if he seemed like a glutton, he was still thirsty. But oh how his body ached... and as he fed again, he released Sasha's wrists and let his hands slide down, tracing feather-light paths down Sasha's chest, and down, down until he once again slid his hand into Sasha's pants.

Determined or impatient...which ever it was, he wasn't sure. All he knew is that he needed Sasha, wanted him in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 am

Sasha shook his head. "Believe what you like." He countered moments before his wrists were seized and he was slammed against the wall. He gasped as he felt the fangs pierce his skin once again. Kibatsu drinking from him he was going to need to feed again soon himself since Kibatsu seemed determined to drain him of all of his energy. His body hot and humming.

Although Sasha wasn't a fool he was a terrible liar. He couldn't manage to do that to save his life so instead he simply choose to not speak if something he didn't want to say or want to be known was being asked of him. He shifted and moaned his hands moving now free of Kibatsu's grip to once again grab his shoulders and push back nervous and excited to name a few.

His body ached longed for more of this man's touch thrummed with the raw need of it. He closed his eyes and turned his head there really wasn't any way to stop Kibatsu and although he was fighting back as requested he also knew this man could and would overpower him. But for Kibatsu that was the thrill in it. "Who says I'm still not angry with you? Have you seen the state you've left the castle in all this time?" He gripped attempting to distract his mind although that wasn't working as he shifted. Bringing one hand further down then Kibatsu's shoulders to grab his wrist not that he was going to be able to stop him but hey...........he got points for trying right?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:20 am

He growled a little, like a dog about to snap at their owner for putting their hand on their food bowl, as he was pushed on. Retracting his fangs from Sasha again, he looked at him with a mix of lust and slight annoyance. He had requested that Sasha fight him, had asked for this, but even if he had asked for it, he was becoming more and more frustrated because he was so aroused and ready to pounce.

"Be angry with me all you like...I've become used to your anger..." he answered lowly, simply before he ripped Sasha's pants down; A fluid motion that was both rough and gentle all at the same time. He understood why Sasha was instinctively fighting back now. He was a virgin, and this was his first time, so naturally, Sasha was nervous. He would be rough with this part of things, but when it came down to it, he would never hurt Sasha, couldn't bring himself to even try. "Though I will warn you now...when I get done, you may reconsider..." he told him lowly as he slid down to his knees, which was already something that had never been seen from Kibatsu. He got on his knees for no one. He was the one who always had people on their knees before him, not the other way around. But right here, right now, he was indeed kneeling before Sasha.

And as he looked up at Sasha, he moved his hand, pleasuring Sasha a little before he looked back down at Sasha's weeping need. It was something he had always dreamed about, seeing Sasha completely nude and standing before him. Closing his eyes, he leaned in a licked the tip gently before he took all of Sasha into his mouth and began to pleasure him with lips, tongue, teeth...anything to bring those lovely moans out of Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one Occupation he should not have.........   The one Occupation he should not have......... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one Occupation he should not have.........
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Russia-
Jump to: