Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfering in the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:33 am

"Like I...hide nothing...." be actually laughed at those words. "Oh if only you knew how much I really have hidden away. Yura, I'm not the type of guy to show all of my sides. All of my bad ones yes, but my good ones no. I can speak my mind and dress how ever the hell I want, but it doesn't mean that I don't hide things." Yanki told him lowly as he looked at the beautiful blond in front of him.

But Yura's last words made him move closer to him and put his hand against the boys cheek. "Well....I have a feeling you'll be waiting for a very long time for me to loose my interest in you...after all...I have eternity..." he said lowly as he looked into Yura's eyes and actually smiled a real smile. It was something that no one else in school had ever thought possible. A real smile from Yanki was like snow in California, it just didn't happen. Until now...
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Yura looked at him as he laughed at the words 'Like you hide nothing' and explained his reasoning for finding it so humorous. Even Yura knew understood that there were things that he no doubt hide it was just that he was so forward with his thoughts and feelings it was clear that he was more then willing to be himself. Even if he had to hide things about himself so that he could be left alone.

Yura blinked though when he felt the hand touch his cheek, his fingers coming up to cup the hand against the side of his face. "Why do I feel suddenly that....eternity is not long enough." Yura said softly lowly as he looked at the one before him. But that smile the way it seemed to make Yanki look like a mischievous angel or spirit.

"I feel relieved hearing it though.........till eternity." he said closing his eyes. Yanki had never told him that he was a false 'tough' guy because he wore a butterfly around his neck and acted cold and aloof. He had reasons for that pendant even if no one else understood it but to him Yanki was like nothing he had come across before. Beautiful and dangerous if he had to compare Yanki to anything it would be a rose, absolutely beautiful. "A rose......." he mused out loud Yanki reminded him of a rose.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Yanki just chuckled lowly and ran his thumb along Yura's cheek. "Eternity is never really long enough...not to spend with people you love...." he said lowly, yet somewhat lightly. And at the word 'rose' Yanki actually leaned in, letting his forehead rest against Yura's. "Silly Yura....you're just like a rose too..." he told him lowly and smiled that smile again, as if he had been doing it all of his life, and kissed Yura on the forehead.

Though the people standing at a distance whispering about them made him sigh and pull away. If they wanted to talk about them fine, but they could at least wait until he wasn't within earshot. Annoyed, he shot them a dark, dangerous glare. "If you people want to talk about me fine, I don't give a damn, but at least wait until I can't fucking hear you!" he told them angrily and gathered up his things and stomped off, walking towards the entrance of the school.

Ever since meeting Yura, Yanki had began actually showing up for class on time. In fact, he had began showing up early, always sitting in his seat with his feet propped up on his desk, waiting for the day to begin...waiting...for Yura. He had also began to bring his school bag and books, and even began to take notes. It was as if, since meeting Yura, Yanki had become a completely different person. But his bursts of anger and temper were obvious signs that for everyone else, Yanki was still a threat and very much stil the same person.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Yura looked over at the students with a sharp look a frown in place before turning and walking into the school behind Yanki. Never long enough to spend with the one you love. Did he love Yanki yes.....he did. He was in love with him and walked into the class room shortly after Yanki who was once again in his seat.

The teacher always looked between them not sure what had happened that invoked the change in Yanki and although he was hostile and dangerous the fact he was in class every day taking notes and actually caring about showing up and doing his school work was something else. Something about Yura about the way this new transfer student worked and behaved made Yanki want to be here.

Yura walked in and past the desk shaking his head and smiling as he walked to the back. "Don't let them bother you so much......your beautiful and dangerous it would hold anyone's attention.....as beautiful and dangerous as a rose." he said lowly for Yanki's ears alone as he walked past. It was true. As alluring and beautiful but with an unspoken danger to him all of which just made him that much more enchanting.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Chuckling and smirking, Yanki once again leaned back, tilting his head upside down to look at Yura. "I told you...I hide a lot from people, and their constant chatter...well...it's hard for me not to let it bother me..." he said as he hung there, looking at Yura.

But he snorted at the rose comment. "I told you before. You're just like a rose as well..." with that though, he could sense the teacher staring so he sat back up and looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Can I help you with something?" he asked lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Yura chuckled as he said that. "True but....people always want to talk about what they can't have or are too afraid to think they stand a chance of getting close to. And lets face it Yanki your someone deep down they all to claim that they knew even if it's nothing more then talking at a distance.....you walk in and heads turn." Yura said lightly leaning forwards on his elbows to look at him.

"It's just.....since Yura came you seem to be showing more interest in school work and being in class.....I know it's half way through the year and you've missed a lot.....but I've talked to the school board and they agree.....that if you continue to come to class without missing any further time and keep your grades where everyone one of us knows you can Yanki......you'll graduate with Yura.....you'll be handed your diploma right beside him. " The teacher said nervous not wanting to upset him and make him walk out. He was a promising student but he didn't care for school that is until Hizashi came.

Yura smiled at him as he sat up and addressed the teacher.. Before glancing at the teacher as she said that Yanki would graduate along with him as long as he didn't miss anymore classes. Before glancing back at Yanki.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:03 pm

"I have the same amount of interest in school that I've always had. The problem is, if I don't come to class, I don't get to see Yura. So, as a way to cut my losses, I decided to come to class more..." he explained as he looked at her. Cold, his voice held no emotion at all when he responded to the others. It was as if he had no emotion in him at all when he spoke to the people here at school.

"As for graduating...well...I only really care about being able to walk out of this place with Yura. Other wise, I would have left this place a long time ago...and never came back....after all, I've already lived long enough to learn everything that I need to know and long enough to learn the things that all of these people, including you, need to learn. I've had six of your lifetimes to learn them in...so don't expect me to sit by and let you talk down to me like I'm the one who is lesser than you...the fact of the matter is...if I so chose, you're my food...." he told her, his voice still as cold as ice, and his gaze just as frigid.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:28 am

The teacher narrowed her eyes she was done playing 'nice' with Yanki and shook her head. "If you so choose I'm lunch?" She said in a falsely sweet tone seemingly no longer afraid of him. She turned her head and shook it. "Your here in school to learn wither or not you feel there is something to be learned is another story." but although she seemed to be scolding him as if a teacher to a student she lashed out with her powers she was a vampire but she had changed her appearance, her name the sound of her voice and smiled sweetly as she forced his blood to run thicker almost like a sludge through his veins at Yanki's age it was painful and if kept up it could kill on a victim much younger there was no recovering.

Yura shifted the paler and color Yanki's skin was turning rather quickly wasn't good and he sent them in created them glittering butterflies seemingly forming from the glass in front of Yanki but the teacher wigged.......freaking out swinging at the small glittering forms meant to be a distraction but her reaction.......she knew what they could do.

"No no no there just light.....just fragments of light they can't harm me or anyone else." she breathed and smirked as she held out her hand where one of the glittering butterflies landed before exploding taking out her arm......and she shrieked backing away.

Yura knew everyone had things that they hide he was no different. He got up and walked forwards as the small glittering masses continued to pick her apart where she pressed her back against the wall looking at him.

"Yura gods no stay back....if you touch them."

"If I touch them they'll what explode not likely....not unless I want them to really." he said coldly flatly found her.....he had found the last of them........

"Unless you....no Yura these aren't something you control there monsters that appeared...."

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to find you? The hair color change was impressive, the eyes although breaking your face and rearranging the bones took some guts the skin tone.....interesting........but all of that Maki really your mistake was attempting to hurt Yanki using your powers and breaking the illusion those chemicals you've obviously been ingesting have done to hide you." he said as he walked up and sat down on a desk.

"How do you know that....."

"Name? You taught at the school I was attending two years ago..........the other sixteen weren't nearly as hard to find as you though.....although I'm a bit curious how much it hurts to lie like you do."

'Maki' shook her head. "No Yura you have me mistaken for someone else I've never met you before." She was determined to 'reach' him and Yura sighed.

"No I don't suppose you'd put two and two together that would be too much to hope for, I cut my hair removed many of the piercings and well decided to actually go by my name. I think for the sake of argument you'd remember Nikko much better."

Maki actually paled and shook her head. "Oh gods no.....Yura listen to me...."

"No 'fraid not I'm done listening to you really..........I hadn't thought it possible but you proved me wrong that a vampire can be drugged and raped long into the night by sixteen women...........the desire to puke after was soo great it wasn't funny although your actions left me with two choices one die since there was no way to actually remove the feeling of your filth from my skin or continue on living. I chose to live of course Imagine my surprise with what came later..............Chō........." Yura said as he lifted one hand and forming from light glittering above his palm was the very butterflies that picked her apart.

"A butterfly?" she asked when he said Cho since that was what it meant.

Yura ignored her and glanced over again at Yanki. "How are you feeling are you alright?" he asked Yanki since he was now caught up in the middle of Yura's loose ends......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:23 pm

He had been sitting there in silence for a while, but at Yura's question, he opened his eyes and sighed. "I'm fine...I was from the beginning..." he told Yura lowly as he stood up and began to walk towards the front, proving that he had never really been in much danger. He was tired of dealing with people for the day. But for the sake of being close to Yura, he would deal with his own personal issues and stay at school.

As he reached the front, he came to a stop a few steps away from the woman and as he stared at her, a cold, dark smile formed, spreading across his features like a disease. "I told you...if I so choose....you're my meal for the day...." he told her lowly, coldly.

"Your little trick is nice...but you see....I'm not like all of the other vampires...I can't be taken down by biological or molecular means...no....you have to literally get in and rip out my heart in order to kill me...but no one has ever gotten quite that far..." he explained lowly and tilted his head to the side. "You really thought you could slow me down or maybe even kill me with that little trick, didn't you? Aw...how cute...." he said and chuckled lowly. Now is where he became the truly dangerous man that everyone was afraid of, but no one at school had ever seen him become this man.

Bringing up his arm, he licked his lips as the skin on his arm began to tear, from his elbow to his wrist, the sickening sound of bone crunching, the blood spilling to the floor as the white of bone could be seen. "Now...let me show you why I'm truly a scary guy..." he said as the small amount of bone turned into a long, large blade-like weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Maki looked between them. "No, your wrong your mistaken I'm not the enemy here all I was trying to do was teach. " she said staring in horror at the two Yura who sat on the front desk looking as if he was bored with it all and Yanki....Yanki whose arm just split apart as if nothing was wrong with him. Nothing the nightmarish way his powers worked and she paled.

"Yura you have me mistaken for someone else...." Maki said shaking her head trying like heck to by herself time to heal.

"You know........I've never cared much for women in general normally they disgust me.......all of the false perfumes they bath in, the make up, whining and everything else. Two years ago.....a group of sixteen women decided to 're-educate' me and show me how wonderful it was to be with a woman to the point they found a way to drug me and well for lack of a more polite term rape me. Now if that was bad enough one of them you in fact ended up pregnant in the whole ordeal. As much as I hate you I didn't hate my daughter whose life was as fleeting as a butterfly because of you." Yura said shaking his head.

He reached up and placed his fingers to the blue butterfly he wore. "Your powers turned against a baby not a new born but an actual baby she never stood a chance to recover her blood became toxic any blood she took in made her sick at three months old she died in my arms after you left her on my doorstep. Cho was the name I gave her. Her last words to me.........were to find someone who could bring me as much love and happiness as I brought her........." Yura looked at Maki before looking at Yanki's power amazingly enough it didn't disgust him. It didn't revolt him at all in fact it intrigued him.

"I have now." he finished looking at Yanki who seemed to be utterly upset about this about her even if he wasn't showing it. Or perhaps it was just the fact she and others had even touched him he had no way of knowing not unless he asked Yanki directly.

"Your wrong I wasn't part of that I never........."

"Fucking bitch do you think I'm stupid? I knew by blood scent she was my daughter and now that I've spilled your fucking blood for sure that you you ungrateful sow were her mother. I hate you........make no mistake in that and no matter how much you plead for your pitiful existence.........I won't save you." Yura said in a low cold tone.

"Nikko you were the sun back then as your are now warm and nurturing......"

At that he actually laughed a warm low sound shaking his head even as it sounded cold and hostile a counter diction all the way around. "You really have things confused.........that's the moon not the sun."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Sighing, Yanki shifted and looked at her, glaring at her in absolute annoyance. "Shut your fucking whining up...pitiful bitch...." he told her lowly, coldly as he kept his eyes fixated on her. "In all honesty, I don't give a damn about your fucking past with Yura...I care that your filthy ass hands touched him, yes...but regardless of the fact, you're getting on my nerves....and...on top of that...you were brave and stupid enough to turn your powers against me and actually think that you could get away with it...." he said and moved, slamming her up against the board, the blade-like bone digging into flesh and the board as well.

"I'm older than you bitch....and I'm stronger. Don't ever fucking look down on someone you don't fucking know...you may be in for a big surprise..." he said and licked his lips as he watched the blood spill on his 'blade' and the floor. "However...I haven't fed in a pretty good while...so you look quite tasty..."

But when he heard the sound of footsteps getting closer to the classroom, he rose his other hand and brought up a barrier to keep the students out. They could open the door all they wanted, but they wouldn't get in.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm

She shook her head. "Then let me go since you don't care what happened between us. It shouldn't matter to you at all and if my powers have no effect on you then it means nothing to you that they were used." she said in a low tone not liking the pain racing through her shoulder hissing when the blade made purchase.

Yura looked over at the barrier that was going to keep the students out seeing the effect the northern lights more or less good luck any of them seeing through it let alone getting it. He did turn his head and look back at her. "Your not going to fight him on this Yura, your not going to try to claim you have the right to my blood over him...."

Yura tipped his head and looked back at her. "Are you trying to make me puke bitch? What part of I hate you don't you get....I don't want any part of you touching me.....if Yanki hadn't decided he wanted your blood for lunch I would have happily incinerated your sorry ass and been done with it."

Yura got up though and walked to the window closing his eyes and more or less basking in the sunlight streaming through he wouldn't stop Yanki......as much as he wanted to rip the woman apart he wouldn't because he didn't want to get into a fight with Yanki over her either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Yanki snorted at her words and got only mere inches from her face. "Listen to me good and well you stupid bitch, if you think for a moment that I'm like Aoi and I'll let your ass go for turning against me...you're very sadly, sorely mistaken. I don't let those who bare their fangs at me live to see another day...." he told her lowly and dug the blade in deeper.

"You're a piece of shit who deserves nothing but death...so I will gladly, and with a smile on my face, let you get what you deserve," he said as he brought his free hand up and pointed his fingers at her, letting the tips of them form into fine pointed needles and then extended them, jamming them into both of her shoulders and pinned her to the wall, allowing him to retract the blade and let his arm heal.

"Now...scream for me bitch..." he told her as he dug his fangs into her, tearing at her throat as he began to drink. Bringing his free hand up, he dug his claws into her arm and began to crush it, listening to the sound of her bones crunch.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:01 am

She screamed in agony as he tore into her drinking her blood crushing her arm she wasn't made for this. No he wasn't Aoi. That was clear she struggled knowing that her powers were useless now she screamed at Yura to forgive her to save her to anything and Yura's answer was to close his eyes and rest his forehead against the pane of glass before him.

He brought his hand up and wrapped it around the necklace it was finally over the last of them was gone and the one who not only hurt him but what she did to the child her actions brought about. He opened his eyes and glanced into the glass before him to once again look at Yanki that way. It hadn't been the way he had wanted to tell him about his past and although Yanki said he didn't care about it Yura did. Even now just thinking about it made his stomach churn and his skin crawl.

He turned and leaned his back against the glass behind him sitting on the window sill and watched watched her end come about watched as Yanki took over and took her death out of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:09 am

When he was done with her, nothing was left. Letting the barrier and corpse fall, he turned to look at Yura and then looked at the door as it opened and some of the students came tip-toeing into the room as if testing the waters before everyone came into class. Blood staining his uniform and running down his chin. Oh yeah. Now he really looked like a monster.

"I'm going home....later Yura..." he said and walked to his desk and grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder, and began to walk. Anywhere but this place. Anywhere but where he would be a freak, a monster again....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:13 am

Yura looked at him and seemed to instantly have his bag in his hand he had no desire to stay in class right now, although he had never finished school once right now he could not help but feel that right now where he needed to be was with the one walking out of the room. Although Yanki had this thing with hiding what he was feeling there was no mistaking he was troubled about his actions.

Yura walked up to him looking at Yanki as he seemed bent on dealing with this alone and sighed softly shaking his head as he reached up to without fear of the man before him and what he could do touch the side of his face tenderly as if everything was suddenly right in the world. "I'll walk with you."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:19 am

Stopping dead in the middle of the hall, Yanki just froze. It was as if his body refused to move any further as long as Yura was touching him. Turning his head, he looked at Yura and felt himself sigh before he had time to control it. "Yura....you don't....you don't have to follow me..." he told him lowly, so lowly in fact that it sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"You should stay in school...I'll be ok...." he told him lowly, even if in the back of his head he knew....he knew that if Yura was't with him, he wouldn't be ok. Yanki knew that if he had to be alone...the darkness inside of him would consume him. But that was what he was willing to do. He would let himself fall to ruin so that Yura could be free, and be happy.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:24 am

Yura looked at Yanki and sighed shaking his head how anyone could show such an intense counter-diction was beyond him. While he spoke the words his entire posture seemed to be indifferent but Yanki's eyes even hidden behind those white contacts of his looked on the verge of breaking. "I don't actually. I'm only here because I didn't want to be at home I could have tested out if I so wished." he looked at him and then shook his head. "I had thought it would be a gross waste of time never the less but coming here allowed me to attain to things. One......the last bitch was found and taken care of and two............there's this one I wish to stay beside even if he tells me not to."

Yura looked at him and then down the hall. "So I'll say it again Yanki, and you can scream at me tell me no attempt to kick my ass which ever you want but it will not change my mind........I'll walk with you." Yura said a bit firmly as he looked again at Yanki meeting his gaze. "Because that is exactly where I want to be."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:52 am

Somewhere between all of this, his hand had found it's way up to Yura's and stayed there, and unbeknownst to Yanki, it was clinging there, holding on for dear life. Alone. That was the best word in the world to describe Yanki. He had been utterly alone all of his life. Now...he had found someone who refused to let that be Yanki's description anymore.

"I...don't want you to go...ever..." he responded lowly as he stood frozen there in the hall as heads poked around doors and corners, and heads bobbing in windows to stare at them, and it went unnoticed for the first time in all of Yanki's life.

"But...thanks to you...I have found the courage to stay and face everyone..."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:50 am

Yura smiled as he looked at Yanki shaking his head a bit his gaze locking with that of Yanki as he sighed. "I'm not going anywhere. No one has the power to make me to leave where I wish to be." he said as he looked at him. Then smiled. "I'm glad, because no matter what where ever you go I will walk it with you." glad that he found his courage to face them, glad that he would stay and yet if he would rather leave Yura would leave with him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:43 am

"I will walk beside you until my legs will no longer carry me...and anywhere you want to go, I will go with you..." he told him lowly as he held onto the hand and finally found the strength to move, turning towards his classroom, he began to walk, hand in hand with Yura.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 am

Yura looked at him as he said that and nodded then looked ahead. "Then let's walk together until our legs can take us no further." it was an interesting way to walk together until the end. But to Yura that was all that mattered.

Yanki mattered to him and he kept his hand interlaced with Yanki's own. Looking at the students who were staring mouths agape. No doubt flabbergasted since Yanki didn't get close to anyone then again Yura was certain none of the students in this school gave Yanki even half a chance.

The crowd though parted like the red seas as a man walked through them, long crimson red hair a deep unique shade of crimson that faded as he walked in the light to a shimmering almost white tone. His eyes were violet with a hint of crimson around the pupils. He wore a mesh tank top with a long ankle length trench the sleeves torn out skin tight jeans that had to be peeled off at night army boots that had been modified and belted up his shins. And chains hanging down around his waist and legs. The straps to his gun holster could be seen wrapped around one leg.

"Yanki." he said in a cool calm tone not really caring that the student body was staring at him. He looked at Yanki and Yura seeing there hands interlocked and could care less it was good for the kid to have a love interest. "We need to talk, if the two of you will come with me." Kuri said a bit bluntly although truthfully he wasn't someone one wanted to piss off of mess with........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am

Yanki just let the smile spread across his lips. Amusing, entertaining and surprising all at the same time. However, this man alone was enough to tickle Yanki pink. This man...everyone knew this man's name...and everyone knew who he worked for, no....worked with. "Kurimzon-aru Hitogoroshi....how entertaining..." he mused lowly as he stood there, eyes fixated on the one before him.

"As for talking....I can imagine what you want from me...but as long as you're here, I'll follow you..." he said lowly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:36 am

Yura blinked he knew darned well who it was that walked up and to hear Yanki confirm the name was enough to get him to catch his breath.

Kuri nodded and turned. "Then come with me." he said bemused but glanced at the students narrowed his eyes and paused for all of a but a moment and they disappeared if only because they didn't want to get on Kuri's bad side. Although Kuri himself was rather easy going.

Kuri walked leading Yanki and Yura out of the school and to a more secluded area looking at the men waiting there. "I want no interruptions do not harm the fool students but I want them kept away am I clear?"

They nodded forming a ring out of Ear shot but tight enough to allow them to speak privately. Although the ring of men was about four total it was enough Ketsu didn't like him even now wandering around unprotected even more so since he had been killed once. He continued to walk towards Yanki's favorite tree.....and it was there that he would speak with him once they arrived. Yura walked along quiet not sure what to make of any of this or what the Yakuza would want with Yanki.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:43 am

He had walked along, following behind Kuri, smile gone and a serious expression in place, he stopped just behind Kuri when they reached his favorite tree. "All right...I'm listening...what is it your brother wants with me? I know you're here on his behalf...so lets just get to the point, shall we?" he said as he walked around Kuri and sat down under the tree.

Unafraid of the possibilities. Unafraid of Kuri. Unafraid to speak to him as he so pleased. Yanki was certainly someone special. "If it's all the same to you, I'm not interested in just anything. Your offer had better be good...other wise...I'm not interested..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfering in the Sun   Transfering in the Sun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfering in the Sun
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Yokohama-
Jump to: