Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapons with a Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Weapons with a Soul Empty
PostSubject: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:49 am

Kurai Karui paused as she looked at the people walking about they were here looking for the corrupt soul. The one she was meant to take out some Arata Yamamoto or something and he was close by she was aware of that. Her long silvery blue hair and eyes making her quiet the sight. But it was the tall male beside her that she was concerned about. She heard rumors among a few other Soul Collectors that a Soul Eater's powers depended on the powers of the wielder and well.....she was seriously lacking in that department. So he was without a lot.

She glanced at him as she looked about. "Do you see him yet Soul?" She asked and heard him give a lazy sigh.

Soul glanced at her opening on eye as he had been walking along with her the blue black hair shorter then his actual hair was soo much about his frame was 'confined' and caged but he could hardly blame her. It wasn't here fault that she was powerless and that limited him to base power at best.

"Other then being able to sense and smell his taint no.....he hasn't appeared yet although he is close by." Soul said as he glanced at her. But there was another that also caught his interest a bit a small amount as he could sense and feel him in the crowd.......but it couldn't be another could it and they technically could not be seen or interacted with without a wielder right? But....he didn't seem bonded to anyone....

Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:13 am

He tilted his head in the direction of the other pressure he sensed. Oh yeah, there was no doubt about it...it was him, the one he had been searching for for so very long. Smiling, he chuckled and licked his lips. "This should be fun..." he mused to himself lowly as his eyes finally landed on him, the one whose presence he had sensed. They were in his line of sight, and he was on the prowl.

But he was a cold, calculating manipulator and they were running in his territory now. Turning his head back towards the group he had been 'hanging' around with, he tilted his head to the side a little in response to the one who had spoke and answered him coldly, his eyes holding little to no emotion at all.

A high school uniform made him blend in well, especially since to humans he appeared to be no older than 17. Adding to his blend in tactics, was the fact that he was surrounded by a group of younger high school boys and swooning girls in the distance. He put on the act of a high school senior quite well.

But the moment they got closer to him, he turned his attention away from the group and smiled, quite warmly, at the girl who held the key to everything he had been searching for.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:31 am

Kura paused and blinked when a boy who looked like a high school student smiled at her warmly and seemed to want to talk to her. She paused though looking at him and tipping her head a bit it wasn't that she wasn't a pretty girl she wasn't expecting to see someone who showed even a bit of interest in her. Not sure though she paused as she waited since until this Arata showed himself or came out of hiding it was playing a game of cat and mouse.

Soul though looked over as she did, his hands shoved in his pockets and just sorta standing there his posture lazy as he continued to search out his meal although the one she was looking at was the one whose pressence he had sensed but moments ago.

He glanced over as well over her head and regarded the man who looked like a teen quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

Though he kept up his high school teen act up for over a year, he was tired of screwing around, wasting time hiding around humans. Vanishing, he reappeared in front of her and instead of smiling at her again, he looked up at the male and spoke lowly, "Hakai Zekkyo...it is nice to finally meet you..."

It was quite amusing to say the least, the foolish girl actually believing that Yami wanted to have anything to do with her...only to reveal his true interest was in fact the man standing behind her. "I can certainly say that you look to be rather...confined at the moment..." he mused as he looked him from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:41 am

Kura to say the least stared slack jawed at the man who suddenly ignored her or rather showed that it was never her he was looking at it begin with but rather her blade and then he called Soul something weird.....at least it sounded weird to her.

Soul though tipped his head raising an eyebrow as he pulled one hand from his pocket reached around Kura from behind and shut her mouth gently even as he took in the sight of the one before him. "I am rather....as you put it confined.....although...." Soul looked at him and brought his hand back putting it back in his pocket as if closing her mouth for her was something he was used to. "You are the first.....ever to call me Hakai Zekkyo are you sure.....you have found who you are looking for?" he asked in a I could really give a careless either way tone. But that was just Soul.....he cared he just never showed he did.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:47 am

Yami chuckled lowly and closed his eyes. "Am I certain you say?" he asked lowly and opened his golden eyes to stare directly at Hakai. "I have been in the god forsaken place for nearly a year...all because it was rumored that you were here...If I were not certain, I would not be here...nor would I call you by name...." he answered lowly, coldly.

"I have searched three worlds for you...and now that I have found you...I will be more than happy to release you of your confines..." he told him lowly and tilted his head so that he was looking down at the female. "Your partner here is obviously not doing that for you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:52 am

Kura looked at him. "Release him of his confines what on earth are you talking about I'm not confining him at all."

Hakai looked at him quietly then sighed as he looked at the top of her head. She was his confinement. One could almost say it was a fail safe within him a living breathing weapon whose true form and power could not be realized unless the one who wielded him had the power to handle him....or rather there soul had power naturally occurring within it....which hers did not. She was absolutely powerless if not for him. And even then he had only the most base of powers one could possibly have as a Soul Eater.

"I am here. Although Hakai Zekkyo....would indicate that I do indeed have a name.....one that I have never known..." He didn't touch on the I can release you part yet.....he wanted to know about more about the one before him first.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:59 am

Snorting, Yami knelled down to be eye level with her. "You are his cage...the only one who has no power on her own...and so they sent him to be your weapon...to lock him up inside...to keep him from ever becoming his true self...however....they seem to have forgotten about me..." he explained lowly and stood back up to look directly at Hakai.

"You do indeed have a name. A true name, a true form, and a true soul....those confines of yours....well...they put you here before any of that because known to you...too bad they forgot about me still existing...." he explained and shrugged. Cold, heartless, emotionless...Yami held nothing for those who meant nothing to him, and the female held no meaning at all.

"I will awaken everything you have desired to know about yourself....I will become anything you desire me to be..." he told Hakai lowly and held out his hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:05 am

Kura looked between them shaking her head and almost snorting would he do it no. There was no way Soul would take that offered hand. She looked back at Soul who was standing there looking at the offered hand so very quietly. "Come on Soul lets go we have a job to do." she said a bit upset with the way she was being treated. Never mind the fact that this one was talking about making him whole again as far as she was concerned Soul was whole so what was the point.

Hakai though the blade the man known as 'Soul' looked still at the offered hand, should he take it at this moment....he'd accept a new 'master' so to speak not much a master persay but a partner one who could draw out his true form his true power as opposed to the living confines of the one he was with now what kept them both alive was the fact in his blade form he could not be destroyed. Hakai though stepped past her always a step behind as a weapon didn't walk next to it's master but followed to protect.

He hesitated only a moment not one to usually ever betray anyone but this wasn't the same by all rights Kura should not be acting as a Soul Collector. He reached out and then placed his hand above that of this man's. "Your name.....what is it?" he asked as he paused not quiet touching the offered hand just yet.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:10 am

He replied lowly, coldly, "Kogane, Kogane Yami is my name..." Answering questions was simple. This was the defining moment between Yami and Hakai. If Hakai took his hand, there was nothing stopping him.

If Hakai didn't take his hand...he would have to keep working until he could convince Hakai that this girl was what was holding him back and confining him to a form that didn't even begin to suit him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:14 am

Hakai looked at him as Kura stood there staring at them both. Kura wanted to hollar at Soul to come on again but he stood there his hand above that of Kogane's. If he took his hand palm to palm like that he was accepting Kogane in her place. But she didn't think he would.

Hakai though stood there eyes closed a moment or two thinking or rather deciding what to do. He knew by all rights he could walk away even if this one followed nothing would come of it unless he accepted his hand and yet at the same token he didn't have to look back to know that the one he was with now was not the one he needed. He was trapped in a form that was not truly his. Barely living a shadow of his life the way it was supposed to be.

Hakai opened his red gold eyes and then after a moment's pause lowered his hand taking the offered hand before him........he could easily choose a different partner. But he could not access his powers with a weak one and unfortunately for her she was weak....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:22 am

Smiling, Yami moved his hand so that he could lace his fingers together with Hakai's. "Finally...I have found my true partner...." he said lowly and looked up at Hakai. This was the defining moment in his life. The second most important day in his life, the first being his creation.

Licking his lips, he turned his attention to the female. "You have lost the only power you had...now go back to where you came from girl....you have hindered him enough..." he said lowly, coldly.

"From now on, Zek, you will not have to walk behind your partner, but stand beside him as an equal...." he said as he turned his attention back to Hakai and held up their intertwined hands and kissed Hakai's knuckles. A surprisingly gentle gesture from a being who seemed to hold no emotion what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Kura was furious for one and stunned for the other. Never had Soul betrayed her never and yet here he was taking the bond and the offer from this man who just walked up because he said that his name was Hakai Zekkyo? Because he what gave him a name? "Soul come on seriously we have a job to do stop joking around."

Hakai looked at him he didn't turn his head, he would normally never betray his partner but then again she never acted like he was her partner more like her tool. "As your equal..." he echoed lowly meaning no longer a shadow and a tool for another to use alone as if he himself had no true purpose.

Kura watched as cracks began to form over his frame through his face and arms. "Oh god! Soul, let go of his hand quickly he's breaking you apart!" she said horrified what what seemed to be the end of her 'partner' and blinked as chunks began to fall away almost like a sheath breaking apart slowly revealing what was beneath. Long white hair and long pointed ears were the first to be seen as well as a chain seemingly arching up behind him. Red armor began to appear and spikes on the shoulders but off of those spikes were skulls pierced through the forehead. Chains fell down from around his waist as well looping back up behind him heavy and thick but hardly a hindrance. An almost wicked cruel smile formed at his lips as he was no longer confined chained down by a powerless soul but released by the power of the soul that he just bonded with.

Kura stared. "Soul.....what happened to you? What did he do to you? He....twisted you..."

"Twisted....no...." he echoed and answered all in the same breath before the man disappeared from where he was standing. When Kurai wielded soul she knew him to be a rather plain scythe. A handle and blade but what appeared in Kogane's hand was anything but plain.....long duel ended and blood red. Was the first thing she noticed the blades coming off of both ends and the spiked chain from the top of the scythe....a place to hold onto the scythe at both ends as if a flawless weapon that could be used no matter which direction that the blade was swinging.....and that didn't even begin to cover what....Hakai's powers were....those had yet to awaken since he had been too long confined.

"To finally be free.....feels....wonderful....." Hakai breathed and both Kurai and Yami would be able to hear him clearly even if they could not see the person speaking but rather the blade itself......was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Yami chuckled lowly as the dual ended, blood red blade formed and he took hold of it, never once seeing it as heavy. In fact, he lifted it and twirled it around his head as if it were the lightest thing in the world. "Amazing what a true soul can do...." he mused lowly and brought Hakai back down, holding it at his side and looked at the almost evil looking blade which held thorns and blood red vines as if they were the chain that had once been wrapped around Hakai's body.

"Freeing you was only the first step to a very long and beautiful relationship...now..." he said lowly as he looked at Kurai. "This is his true form, his true power and true purpose...those who are weak cannot unlock this beautiful weapon, only the most powerful of souls can bring out the blade that is Hakai Zekkyo...you lacked that to begin with...and now that you have seen it, you will understand why they partnered you with him. You were his seal...without you, he can be free..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Kurai looked at him. "Free? Seal......Soul looks.....evil in this state and this is his true state? His true form it can't be......" she said as she looked and yet she had never not once seen him like this. A weapon forged and used yes but never in this state. "If this is how he is truly meant to be....then why would they seal him?" she asked looking at the blade the long blood red blade the thorns and vines.....a blade that looked as if it's sol purpose was to destroy all in it's wake.

"Hakai Zekkyo it's what you keep calling him....it means Screaming Destruction....it's as if he was designed to destroy not keep the balance is that what your saying..." But she didn't scream give him back to me couldn't not just because Hakai had chosen Yami but because.....as evil as the blade looked it was darkly beautiful and impressive. "I.....he was so plain before and yet now.....as evil as he appears to be that blade.....is beautiful and impressive....."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

Yami chuckled and licked his lips. "Now you're getting the picture..." he answered lowly, coldly. "Zek was originally designed to be a weapon of complete destruction. His purpose was never balancing anything in this world, only to destroy what stands in his wake....that, dear girl, is why he was sealed. If a soul with enough power to unlock his true state ever came along...they were afraid he would become...well...like me..." he explained and smiled a cold, cruel smile.

He held up Hakai and looked at it as the blades reflected the light off of them and explained coldly, and perhaps a bit bitterly, "You see...I'm neither a reaper, nor am I a Collector....I was originally designed to be a Sin-Eater...but they have long since forgotten me...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:16 am

Kura looked at him. "A Sin-Eater......you were a blade like him....." and now the blade was wielding him. Wielding Soul. "But he's not a Sin-Eater he's a Soul-Eater there's a difference.......But to destroy all in his wake.....but why would they create him in such a way?" She asked not really understanding that one at all but paused as Yami held the blade up watching the way the light shown and reflected off of the blade.

The red metal glittering in the light as it was held high and she heard a long suffering sigh come from Hakai what purpose was there in trying to explain why they wanted him sealed further then what it was? Screaming Destruction......

"They've forgotten you but that's terrible...." she said lowly shaking her head Kura really was a gentle loving girl but the problem was she was everything opposite of what Zek needed to be free which was why they felt she was perfect. "He was never meant to be my partner at all.....they choose me because I'm just that worthless..." Expandable and unwanted who better then to use to contain a blade like him someone they weren't worried about loosing.

Zek sighed as as he 'looked' at her and "You had a purpose to them.....but they didn't care if it cost your life by throwing you into something you were never meant to be. It was a real.....problem keeping you alive as you seemed to want to throw your life away. Wither or not you keep it now is of no concern to me. I have seen you this far. Find a better purpose for yourself Kurai. Then to die foolishly to please that council. They function outside the knowledge and rule of Lord Death......"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:25 am

"Blade? No...I was never a blade. I was indeed a weapon, but I have always been a living, breathing weapon who one day gained a conscious...to them...I was an amazing feat, but what they didn't understand was...I had no desire to become anyone's toy...I have desires and aspirations of my own, goals of my own that I desire to reach...they were simply there to hold me back..." he explained as he lowered Hakai and snorted.

Yami sighed as he allowed Hakai to return to his 'human' state and saidf lowly, as if he didn't really care, "Sin-Eater, Soul-Eater...they're just terms used to describe what we do...the fact of the matter is, we're both exactly the same. We were designed by the same people to do the exact same things...kill."

"The methods may be different in some aspects, but it doesn't matter so long as the job is done...though I couldn't give a damn about the technicalities of it all....I just know the purpose I was originally built for. Weapons built for war...it's what we are...not weapons for peace...those are used by Reapers and Collectors...." he explained and shoved a hand in his pocket.

"Ah yes...Death....what an amusing idea...to think of the things he would do to them if he ever found out that they had created weapons of war....he can do nothing to us, so long as we abide by his laws...which is a rather amusing thing...don't you think Zek?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:31 am

Kura looked between them as they spoke in turn and to listen to Yami. "Do you intend on going to war?" She asked.

Zek looked at him and shrugged a bit as if it didn't matter to him what Death thought and it really didn't. "Weapons of war......is a nice way to put it. But yes so long as we're good he won't touch us. After all no broken rules nothing he can do." he said as he stood there on his own two feet looking the same as when Yami released him red armor and white hair. "Although the idea of being solely for war is a bit dull.....there is something else more far more important then that."

Kurai sighed as she looked at them. "So what do I do now? I'm a reapers child who can't reap and a collector who was rejected by her blade. There is absolutely nothing left.....I'm powerless. You said as much....noticed it."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:38 am

Yami nodded in reply to Hakai, "It is indeed a bit dull...but there is something else we can become to rid ourselves of our boredom..." he answered lowly, but turned his attention back to Kurai.

"Go to war? Ha! I never intended on going to war. I have nothing to gain from starting a war...however, I do have something to gain from Death..." he responded, and then shrugged in response to her question.

"Your best bet, if you ask me, is to become human...at least then you have a chance of becoming a vampire....or, if you really desire to be useful in this type of community, go plead to the library to help you...they may be able to bless you with some type of power....or some type of job..." he answered. "Or if you desire to become a reaper, seek Death and ask him what to do...he may have a solution to your problem..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:54 am

Kura looked at him and blinked when he said he had something to gain from Death but that she should weigh the options before her and shook her head. "But....I'll never get near the reapers or the library. Death won't speak to me because I'm useless." she said shaking her head having no idea just how truly gentle and kind hearted Death was unless you pissed him off or caught him on a day he was feeling sick.

Hakai sighed. "If your basing that off of solely what those fools who call themselves your parents have told you.....don't. They are selfishly keeping there powers instead of passing them on.....most reapers gain their powers from them being passed down or inheriting them. They aren't born with them." Zek said shrugging a bit as he looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" Kura asked.

"Why would I tell you something you did not or would not want to hear? You were bent on making it work this way, there was no point in beating a dead dog with a stick. Other than making a mess, it wouldn't get me very far. As to the library, you're the one refusing to seek the information you need. The Library is neutral. You're the one being jaded." he said bluntly to which she flushed a bit and shifted of all the things for her once blade and partner to call her....jaded.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:04 am

Yami burst into laughter at those words. "You were born into something that you never once dared to ask questions about? How stupid can you be?" he asked as he finally managed to calm his laughter and looked at her.

"Death is mainly a last resort...the Library is better suited to find the information you need. They will help you solve all types of problems involving being a reaper, but to never question your own family about what you are...they will be very amused to say the least..." he explained and shrugged.

"It isn't none of our concern what you do with your life now, it's up to you. The life of a reaper is much more dangerous than you seem to be aware of....Collectors have it much easier in that area....however, if you insist on claiming your heritage, seek out the Library and question them....or should I say, him?...either way...seek out the path you choose...either one will lead you to Death...after all, the king of all vampires is the older brother of Death..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:13 am

Kura nodded as she looked at him and took a deep breath. "Okay admittedly I was perhaps a bit foolish in not questioning anything but.....I want to take up my rightful place it just feels wrong otherwise. I had hoped that if I could prove myself as a collector that I could earn my place as a Reaper and I had thought that I could bring Soul....err...Zek along with me and bring him out of being nothing more then a collector's tool."

Zek looked over at her and shook his head. "A closed soul who does not seek answers will never be strong enough no matter how hard she tries to contain or hold my true form. No, if being a Reaper is what you truly want despite your parents attempts to keep you out of that life then do as Yami says and seek out the Library or Death himself although you might have an easier time finding the Library."

"Especially since he's not likely to kill all of your fucking asses just for pissing him off....." a rather irritated and annoyed feminine voice said as a figure with shimmering silvery white hair and silver amethyst eyes walked up to them. He was wearing Kyoki's favorite 'Zero's being naughty' outfit the black clothes fitting him rather well and here he was having such a good day too. "Call me one more fucking time and I'm sending you all to your damn graves early....."

"Who.....are......" Kura said and Zero looked at the child reaper rather annoyed.

"Who? Who the fucking hell do you think I am? I'm Zero Rei sweet heart Lord Death his fucking self...." Zero said in a rather sour mood........of course the fact that he still was at odds and not as close as he once was to Akuma, which Zero could blame no one but himself on didn't make things better for him. Although the fact that scythe wasn't swinging now was because of Neikan Chi.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:22 am

"Shut your incessant barking up...I'm not in the mood to deal with your bitchy ass today...." a dark voice said in annoyance as the V of a guitar came down and tapped Zero in the head lightly.

"She's a reaper child, so if you want more help around here, be nice to her idiot..." he said lowly as he slung his scythe back over his shoulder and looked at her with his dull gray eyes and then over to Yami and Zek and chuckled lowly, smirking.

"Well, well....a weapon wielding a weapon....that's a sight you don't see every day..." he mused lowly and looked back at Kurai. "Careful there girl, push him too much and he'll surely blow a fuse...." he said lowly and pointed a finger at Yami. "You, wielder, your name...."

"Kogane Yami....this is Hakai Zekkyo, my partner..." Yami answered simply, lowly, coldly.

Smirking, Mujo licked his lips. "My name is Mujo So...and the asshole beside me is indeed as he says, Death himself..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:31 am

Zero scowled at Mujo. "Hit me on the damn head with that scythe of yours one more time and I'm shoving it up your ass Mujo......damn brat" he muttered annoyed with his 'son' at the moment but then looked at the girl. His eyes narrowing further. "And I am being fucking nice Mujo. You don't see the Bloody Rose flying at her head now do you?" Zero said crossly as he glared at Mujo a moment longer before looking at her.

Then at Kogane and at Hakai before shaking his head. "Since all of you fuckers seemed soo very inclined to call me here and get this assholes attention as well you might as well spit out what the hell you want while I'm in the fucking mood to entertain whatever you have to say."

Kura stared and bit her lower lip......there was no way she could ask this man anything he'd rip her heart out and feed it to her. "I....um..."

She stammered a few times and Zero glared. "Spit it the hell out already damn it." he barked.........yeah he had finally been spending an afternoon catching up with Aoi and now to be called here just to get the run around was really pissing him off.....or more the point annoying the hell out of him.

Zek looked at her and sighed. "And suddenly you've gone stupid?"

Kurai glared at him. "Damn it all Zek I haven't gone stupid alright.....I....just...." and it was there she trailed off not sure how to say it.....although Zero's eyerbrow was slowly starting to twitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons with a Soul   Weapons with a Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapons with a Soul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hiroshima-
Jump to: