Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 am

He moved to sit up in the same position and looked at Aka and smiled lightly. "I would not have said I'm willing to let you have mine if I wasn't sure Aka...I'm a movie star...I do nothing I don't wish to do..." he mused lowly as he smiled at Aka.

"Though your question has me quite curious...if you don't wish to drink mine...by all means...hunt...I will do nothing to stop you..." he said as he looked at Aka. And it was true. He had no reason to stop him. This was a place where hunting was simple...and permitted.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:33 am

Aka moved getting up out of the chair as if a lazy cat stretching as he stood his movements fluid as if his body held not a single bone in it. Before he walked over to him where Ryu was sitting and looked at him reaching down and out to place two fingers beneath his chin and run his thumb along the side of his face. "That wasn't why I was asking." he said lightly oh his father would be rolling in his grave right now....in fact he was certain he was. Takeshi had sworn they'd find him a decent nice pretty girl to fall in love with and get married........Asbel had other plans....or rather other desires.

And so as much as he hated the taste of the bottled and bagged blood he drank it because he knew if he sank his fangs into another he'd get to be quiet possessive. His grip shifted to actually hold the chin in his fingers as he looked at him. "I tend to be quiet possessive once I have something I don't like letting go or sharing.....so I will ask once again are you certain.....you want to keep your offer of your own blood on the table?" he said lowly......because he knew once he sank his fangs into Ryu's skin he wasn't about to let him go to anyone else.......not without a fight on that aspect Aka could be quiet the stubborn brat......
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:48 am

He actually found himself chuckling lowly at those words. "I don't mind...I don't exactly have anyone else who desires to be so possessive...well perhaps my manager...but she can kiss my ass..." he said, shrugging, but kept his eyes fixed on Aka's.

"If you truly want to be possessive of me, I'm perfectly fine with it...I don't mind...so long as I can do the same in return..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:56 am

Aka looked at him. "I won't stop you." he answered as he moved and sat down beside him on the couch. He would take his offered meal in a moment although he did let go of Ryu's chin. "However don't expect me to be some pampered rich boy who will not fight back.....so while your protecting me.....I will be doing the same." he said meaning both protecting himself fighting back and protecting Ryu. He really wasn't spoiled can't get a scratch kinda person.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:06 am

He sighed, but smiled at Aka. "I can't stop you...but for my sake..be careful..." he requested lowly. "I don't want you to fight to protect me when I don't need it..." he said as he looked at Aka.

He knew it wouldn't do much to stop him...but he did at least want the lovely vampire to be careful...it was something he needed to worry about...though he didn't understand why...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:16 am

He had nodded and then leaned in taking the offered blood and feeding as he needed to there was no point in arguing further for some reason he had become someone they all felt needed protecting.
~*~
Aka walked with him into the barracks that they had for the knights in training the entire group in the courtyard, the Captain and Richard included as they were assembled to go out and search and rescue Aka.

"Cadet Asbel Blake......you disappeared without leave...do you have any idea how reckless and dangerous that was?"

"Ah sorry Captain but there was an urgent matter that needed discussed. Ryu needed to speak with me."

"Ryu is he a friend of yours...."

"I suppose you could say when he approached he was working for my family....although things have changed since then." although what changed he didn't say.

Richard stared. "Oh and you met someone new along the way? You were with a Movie star before."

Aka shrugged a rather lazy movement. "Say what you like Richard I have been with Ryu all day since we separated."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:22 am

He sighed and crossed his arms as he stood there beside Aka. "I hate to rush things...but I'd like to get on with things Aka...you're chatter with these people are getting in the way of my job..." he said lowly, sounding rather annoyed.

"Go pack your shit so we can go...I've got a job to do...and you're stalling that job...do make things clear to this man so we can be on our way...my boss is wanting to see you...remember?" he said lowly, annoyedly. His acting skills were great, and right now...as much as he didn't seem like it, he was acting.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:29 am

Aka tipped his head and glanced over at Ryo before shaking his head and sighing waving his hand in the air. "I'm well aware of the fact that he's waiting Ryo......that doesn't change responsibilities here in the interm." He said in his normal lazy drawl.

Aka did look over at the captain and sighed as he stepped up to him and brought his right hand up over his heart fist closed. "As much as it pains me to say it unfortunately due to family matters I must respectfully withdraw from Her Majesties Knights. it has come to be time that I must return home and take steps to claim my title." he said and the captain sighing softly nodded.

"You must do what you are meant to Asbel. My Aoi's blessings be with you and keep you safe on your journey ahead."

Aka nodded and glanced at the masked figure. "Try to get along with everyone Ryo I'll only be gone a few moments."

Richard narrowed his eyes acting the wounded and upset friend while he was upset it was because his target was slipping through his fingertips.........and what did he mean Ryo....this masked figure couldn't be him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Snorting, Ryo looked the opposite direction of Aka. "Like hell I will...these people have nothing to do with me," he said as he stood there, seemingly clad in a military uniform, black combat boots included, with his arms crossed. Play nice? Not his style.

However, the moment he had turned his head away from Aka, he had turned it to let his gaze land on Richard, eyes narrowing. Even if only one of his red eyes were visible, Richard would know for sure that Ryo was indeed looking at him. If looks could kill...he would have already done his job.

After a few moments though, he turned his head back to look at Aka. "Whatever...just get this shit over with so I can take you to my boss...I'm sure he's tired of me wasting my time..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Aka sighed as he looked at them shaking his head as he walked off. Leaving Ryo alone with all of them. He walked into the dorms and towards his room.

Richard sighed. "Hey Aka wait up! I'll help you pack." he said still playing the part of the loyal friend and ignoring the if looks could kill you'd be dead look. He was watching as Aka was slipping through his fingers. He had heard nothing of the Blakes needing to call Asbel home....so who then unless it had to do with his true fathers legacy and the ring around his neck in which case he was running out of time to get the ring.

Aka turned his head. "Richard? It's fine it's not like there's a lot to pack as a knight I've traveled light like everyone else."

"Speaking of.....Asbel take your uniform and your sword, they are yours and hopefully will serve you well, the sword in battle the uniform to remind you no matter the distance you travel you will always have a place among us." The captain said and Asbel nodded.

Formalities really he doubted if they knew where he was going and that they'd really consider that an honorable lifestyle.

"Oh come on we're friends Aka the least I can do is help a little keep you company while you gather your things." Richard said jogging towards him.

"Hm....do as you like...." he said waving his hand in the air.

"Aka who is this guy?" one of the other cadets asked and Aka turned his head.

"I told you didn't I? Ryo." Aka answered shrugging as Richard jogged towards him....from across the courtyard. Although wither or not Ryo let him get there was another story.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Moving in silence, he began to follow the two at a distance. Stealth was key, and he had grown to be much like a shadow...silent while in motion. If he let Richard, if that really was his name, follow Aka without him following behind, Aka would have to face him alone and that was something he had not been willing to let happen from the start.

And so, as he moved behind them in silence, he glared daggers are Richard's back. This man was in the way...and endangering the one man he had sworn to protect with his life. But not once did he let himself be seen until....

"I admire your idiotic persistence...but this is as far as you go...." he said lowly as he appeared in front of Richard, holding 'leashes' with snarling 'dogs' on the end of them, their teeth gnashing as they tugged on their 'leashes' and barked.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Richard looked at him as Aka turned the corner continuing to walk on as if the snarling barking dogs were not something he heard. He looked back at him. "What is your problem anyways? So what I wanna help a long time friend pack his bags and see him off.....he'll be missed." he said as he narrowed his eyes.

It wasn't that Aka didn't know Ryo had moved to stop Richard from coming along any further he did. But he also knew.....had been trained and taught as a child that if a threat was found and one was set to take care of it, as heir to the Museong Eodum, his father's legacy.....he could not afford to be weak or offer a moment's hesitation under the assumption that he could fight and win. It wasn't a matter of wither or not he could or couldn't. It was a matter of right now it wasn't his place to do battle against Richard but to simply walk away and let him meet his fate.

"Look I'm allowed to see my friend off....wither or not you like it...." he said although he was annoyed as Aka was nearly to his room and he had a guy in military uniform and with a bunch of snarling yapping dogs before him.....not good at all.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 pm

"Friend my ass," he said lowly, having snorted at the word friend. "You are as much a friend to Aka as I am to you Richard....and believe me...I'm not your friend..." he said, his voice dark and serious.

"As for your 'seeing him off'....I don't think so. You're going to die...right here....and right now...the moment I let my hounds go...is the moment you die..." he explained as he reach down and patted one of the snarling, barking things that Ryo called a hound. "If you try to fight...you will loose...if you try to carry out with your plans...you will fail...I am the 'blood hound' and I'm not here to simply help Aka leave the kinghts...I'm here because I was tracking you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Richard narrowed his eyes. "Killing me? Not likely and I have no intentions of dying.....although the idea you were tracking me is interesting since I wasn't hiding at all.....You seem to have a fascination with my best friend that I can't allow." he said as he moved his hand allowing wicked black twisted blades to form. "After I'm done with you I'll go make sure Aka is doing just fine...." he said lightly he needed that damn ring and the sooner the better...of course in order to ensure that Aka could not come to reclaim his 'throne' he had to kill the little prince as well.

Aka walked into his room moving over to his closet and began packing things into a gym bag, before changing into his uniform simply because then he had the legal right to carry his sword without having to find a way to store it. The crimson red top with burgundy trim and two clasps over his chest hunt down to points just below his hips. The long white jacket hung open with wing like designs on the front corners of the jacket as well as the collar. And back held a large wing pattern the ends of the wings coming together to form a tail ending just before the bottom edge of the jacket. . Over his shoulders were the burgundy and crimson like a cap, and the sleeve was open shoving off crimson material but crimson belts with silver buckles went down the outside of his arms. An Onyx in the center of each 'buckle.' The jacket matched the pants which were black and bore the wing like markings in crimson as well. All of the wing markings were the same color. His boots went to his mid shin. Asbel sighed as he turned his head waiting.......

Waiting because Ryo had insisted that he not leave the dorm room until Ryo had finished dealing with Richard because he could not afford Asbel getting caught up in the middle. He slipped the clothing he had been wearing into the bag and tucked the duel chains under his tunic top. "Of course.......Wither or not Richard fights back is wither or not he plays...." he said slipping the sword belt and sword around his waist above the jacket not below.....below it wouldn't work since his one of his fighting styles with swords was based off of quick draws from the sheath.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Ryo chuckled lowly as he looked at Richard. "I wouldn't call it tracking...as much as I would stalking...or perhaps hunting..." he mused as he looked at the one who had managed to get so close to Aka. That just wouldn't do. Aka had allowed him to become possessive...and now...Ryo wouldn't let go...

"However...I do love your cocky attitude....it makes it all the more entertaining to watch you fall to your knees and beg for mercy..." he mused lowly and let the 'leashes' slip through his grasp and they all seemed to just be sucked into the snarling, barking, grolwing beasts as they all rushed forward, going in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:00 am

Richard not about to be killed by these things that looked like dogs swung his blades around connecting and cutting fighting back as he narrowed his eyes not at all happy about this he needed to get to Aka and now he had this boy between them.

"So which one are you with then?" he said lowly as he kept knocking the snarling beasts back but whoops did they get back up again and again or was he just imagining that? "Which group wants to gain favor with the young lord."
~*~
Aka reached up and pressed his fingers to where the ring sat sighing as he closed his eyes. "Who are you to go to so much trouble Hiketsu.......that you would send one to end my game when it just starts getting fun...." he mused glancing at the the door frame and listening to the distant sound of battle it had been a fun game of cat and mouse he had wanted to see how close Richard could get before he had to kill him....it had certainly ended the boredom for a while....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:07 am

He snorted and closed his eyes. "I work for hire...nothing more...I belong to no specific group...none are worth my time..." he said as he stood by and watched as the dogs reformed and reformed as they were cut down. They would keep doing that, regenerating and going back on the attack, for the kill.

"As for gaining favor...there is no gaining favor...my boss simply wants Aka to be brought to him so they can meet, and so that he can see one of his grandfather's and father's friends....I know nothing other than that..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 am

Richard snorted as he continued but as he did he was tiring the dogs were not as if they could keep doing this keep coming back and then he lost a horrible scream of pain leaving him as he found himself helpless to fight back any further against the beasts that were tearing him apart.

Aka turned his head and sighed. It had begun. He lifted his bag and slung it up over his shoulder shaking his head as he closed his eyes waiting silently for this to be over. Soon he would go to meet with this Hiketsu and find out his answers and even then he had to wonder what he would find at the end of this. The sound of one screaming because of his actions didn't trouble him all that much. That was pretty much normal growing up although then it was because someone managed to anger his father during his first year and the short time he had known him and Takeshi had indulged one of his more favorite darker hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 pm

"I warned you that you would die if you tried to fight them..." he said lowly as he stood there, watching the dogs tear into Richard's flesh. "They call me Hell Hound...but they also call me Blood Hound. Know why? Because of my powers...as you've witnessed first hand. I can create things from blood, can control it at my will..." he explained lowly as he snapped his fingers and the beasts all seemed to become docile puppies and then one by one they vanished.

"You would have done well to give up when you heard that I was a tracker....but of course...you're not a very wise man..." he said and chuckled lowly as he moved, his heavy black combat boots thunking against the ground as he walked, making his way over to loom over Richard's battered and torn apart body. Somehow he was still alive...but soon...soon he would fix that.

"Since you have threatened Aka's life....I will destroy you....and leave nothing behind...." he said lowly, boredly as he rose his hand, and Richard's body did the same.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Richard grit his teeth pain was an understatement. He turned his head and looked at Ryo shaking his head. "I haven't threatened anything. Aka is my best friend. You fool I haven't laid a hand on him your the one endangering him attacking those around him if he knew what a foul dark monster you are......he'd have nothing to do with you."

Aka had gotten bored with waiting, he never was really good at that and proceeded to walk down the hall and to where he left Richard and Ryo in time to see Ryo holding Richard in the air by his blood. Now that brought back memories. Memories of his mom of Samung-ui she could do things like this manipulate the flesh and blood and ironically enough they were fond memories of his mom. She was always one to protect him cherishing him as much as Takeshi did even though he was male and her 'family' was female driven. It didn't matter not even to the women of her family to them he was precious and adorable although now that he was older he had to wonder if they'd treat him the same without his mom there to run interference.

Aka leaned against the wall watching not really in any hurry to say anything or interrupt more interested in watching and remembering his mom. It had been a while since he had thought about her. Although he never forgot her even if he looked nothing like his birth mother.....or his birth father for that matter.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

"You're so full of shit...I know you were plotting to kill Aka for his family ring...I know that you're a spy from a rival gang and simply wanted to get close to him so you could stab him in the back...and the even more amusing part...so did Aka..." he explained lowly and perhaps a bit coldly as he glared at Richard.

"You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown....as for killing Aka...I won't let that happen anytime soon...nor will I let it happen in the near future..." he told Richard lowly as he brought him in close so that he could see into the other eye of his gas mask, could see the rest of his face. "I swore to protect him....sore my life to protect him...and you nor any other piece of trash is going to change that..."

And then, pushing Richard away with the simple motion of his hand, he made a fist and watched as Richard's body began to cave in on itself. Crushing the veins in Richard's body meant destroying the body's blood supply, and since he controlled blood, he could also crush bone since the marrow had blood in the tissues of it. Death was certain...and very painful....
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 am

Richard screamed in utter agony what was worse he looked past Ryo as he was being destroyed in such a way to where Aka was leaning against a wall watching and Aka looked utterly bored as if his death the death of a 'friend' meant nothing to him. And it was then in his last moments as death screamed and approached him swallowing him up in the most painful of ways possible....that Asbel Chimamerie Aka Yuki never once considered him a friend.

Aka leaned against the wall looking for all accounts completely and utterly bored. And he was the point it reminded him of his mother had past now it was simply waiting for the damn fool to stop screaming and then leave. Bag slung over his shoulder as he leaned there sighing it was funny really but perhaps because he was once of a Mafia family the son of the head of the Korean Families such things really didn't affect him like the faint of heart.

When it was finally finished and Richard had died a rather painful death Aka walked up to Ryo and sighed. "So where exactly is it we're going to meet this Hiketsu who so desperately wants to meet with me?" he asked as if the death of Richard was a passing moment and of little to no meaning to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 am

Ryo looked at Aka and sighed, closing his eyes. "We're meeting him at his school...." he answered simply and put his hands in his pockets and began walking. As if killing someone meant nothing to him...and it didn't. He was a tracker, and had been trained and designed for the task of tracking and killing someone.

"You will understand when you get there..." he told Aka as he walked, hands in his pockets, combat boots thunking on the ground as he stepped.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 am

Aka sighed and fell into step beside him before looking down the hall as they walked towards the exit. "If you say so...." he answered a bit skeptically not that he could really argue the point either way.

Aka walked with him killing was a moot point between either one of them it seemed he didn't get all whishie washie wanting him to not kill the man he didn't get upset with him and part of him had to wonder what would happen after they met up with Hiketsu and Ryo for-filled his end of the 'job' he was hired for. Would he be dismissed or was the job a bit more then he thought it was? Had he been hired on to protect him until the day he retook his title and if not well.....Aka wasn't likely to let him go either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men   All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All The Queen's Horses And All The Queen's Men
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Okayama-
Jump to: