Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Day........Meet the crew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 am

Aoi came padding out of the hallway and jumped up onto his throne, ice blue eyes staring back at the one who had called for him. If he were normal, he would have greeted his guest with a human form...however, he wasn't normal and he wasn't in the mood to shift out of his newly regained wolf form.

"I'm here...and I already know why you're here...and I can answer your questions Ichigo...ask as many as you wish..." he answered lowly, the soft gentle, sad tones carrying through the air as the black wolf looked at Ichigo from the throne.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 am

Ichigo took a deep breath the fact Aoi knew why he was here wasn't unsettling Mujo had told him a lot about Aoi when he found out that was where Ichi had been for a while. Ichigo looked at the wolf sitting in his throne before shifting again. "Is..I.....ugh..." he said annoyed with himself. "I....fell in love with a crazy fox....and now a damn bird shows up and.....well.....is it normal?" Ichigo for the life of him was to flustered to be able to speak in anyway that made sense.....at least not to him.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

Aoi chuckled lowly, lightly as he looked at Ichigo. "It's normal for a vampire to love more than one partner...though rare for one to have more than one 'Chosen'...it is still very possible...As I am a shining example of that...as are my two younger brothers..." he explained as he looked at Ichigo.

"It is a common acceptance among vampires who are already close with one another to share a partner or partners....to some it is even considered an honor to share partners...." he said as he moved, padding over, claws clicking on the tile, to sit in front of Ichigo.

"The fact that you love both Ingo and Crow is nothing to be ashamed of...it isn't frowned upon in our society, and in some cases is openly welcomed by the first partner...you're not cheating on anyone because it is a shared bond and one that is much stronger than a single relationship..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 am

Ichigo sighed as he looked down at the wolf before him before reaching up to run his fingers through his hair a nervous habit. "No...nothing has happened between Ingo and I and suddenly....there's.....Crow and I....find myself flirting at least I think it was flirting....it seemed like just training but when he walked off it felt like I was flirthing with him....I hear what your saying Blue...."

One girl shifted and uttered about rude ungrateful and a bunch of other things and Ichigo twitched unable to ignore them any further. "Look Bitch I know he's a King but Whatever. When it comes to the point of honoring and respecting that sure. But it doesn't chance the fact Blue here is like everyone else and you are probably driving him nuts. Hell you people would be driving me up the fucking wall." Ichigo said as he narrowed his eyes. "And as to my calling him Blue.......it's his eyes. I suck at names something tough but the one thing I remembered clearly was how stunning a color his Blue eyes were that fine with you?" The girl shut up and bowed backing off.

Ichigo looked back at Aoi and shifted again. "Sorry....she's annoying." he said and then took a deep breath. "And when I walk in Ingo has this look towards Crow more or less asking him did our second meeting go better....and did he get anyway? I suddenly felt the like 'innocent high school girl' caught between to lusty boyfriends....and well that's why I'm here." Ichi was rambling unaware that was normal for a newborn when they got nervous the lack of being able to stay calm enough when flustered like this. Or rather staying focused once something or someone distracted them a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 am

Aoi chuckled lowly as he smiled at Ichigo. "Nothing has happened....yet that is..." he said lightly and looked back up at Ichigo.

"The fact that you're here obviously means that you desire for something to happen...even if you don't want to admit it...but it's ok to let something happen...if they're both sharing looks like that, it means they're both open about things and are willing to have a relationship with you at the same time..." he said as his expression and tone of voice grew serious once again.

"But if you accept both of them...you will have to be prepared for the fact that if they have a relationship with you...they will likely develop a relationship with one another...it is a normal thing, but one that will be hard to accept if you're not prepared..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 am

Ichigo took a deep breath at those words and nodded it was alright to let something happen between the three of them. Alright to let them come to him and him to then there was the other. It was bound to happen and it would be hard to accept if he wasn't prepared for it. "it all seems to confusing..." he said a clear indication he didn't understand a lot about the world of Vampires he was a part of not for lack of Mujo trying to teach him. Oh no that fault came from Ningyoshi's constant attacks and Mujo not having the time if he sought to keep Ichi safe.

"I guess it just sorta makes sense that if there both in a relationship with me one is likely going to develop between them as well." he said and both of Aoi's little brothers which would be Neikan and Zero. Did that mean that Kyoki and Neikan were were both Zero's lovers and that was something that he never had the courage to find out that day either...if Zero and Neikan were indeed brothers was it really okay for them to bond the way they did the other day?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 am

"Your confusion will clear up in time...it takes a very long time to learn all of the inner workings of vampire sociology..." he told Ichigo lowly, as he looked at the confused young vampire.

"It isn't something many are able to accept...and often condemn the others for it..." he explained, but chuckled lowly when he heard those thoughts about Neikan and Zero. "That wasn't a lover's relationship...nor is Neikan's with Kyoki...Neikan's loves...aside from Kira...have long since left this world...Zero's...only one of his loves remain as well..." he explained as he looked at Ichigo.

"Neikan and Zero were bonding...it was the best bonding experience either of them had had....and Neikan had neglected to get close to Zero in the past...so it was a long time coming...as for Neikan and Kyoki...Neikan simply likes to play...Kyoki is a violent one and satisfies Neikan's insatiable appetite for sex the best that anyone can..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:30 am

Ichigo listened to Aoi nodding he had heard that Aoi could hear thoughts but only those that were given to him that were given voice. In it's own right, for Ichigo who was horrible with words and speaking his concerns it was something of a relief that Aoi could answer him the way he could.

Although a bit of different confusion....."Kira? But.....Kira seems distant and aloof from Neikan." He said a bit confused and concerned were they fighting? And bonding....."So.....a vampire bonds when they come together physically like that?" he asked putting together that much.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 am

"Kira doesn't remember anything from his life here on Earth yet...has yet to regain many of his memories from his time here, but in time...he will remember and things will come together as they did so long ago..." he explained and smiled at Ichigo.

"I suppose you could say that...it is a way that Neikan bonds...I can't assume it is the same for everyone, but in many vampire families, it's a common thing...it is especially true for the Hitogoroshi family...has been since I can remember..." he explained as he looked at Ichigo and looked back when he heard a light 'thump' on the throne beside his, only to find the purple-ish black wolf with mix-matched eyes staring him down.

"Have a nice nap Nei?" he asked lightly as he smiled at his grumpy looking big brother.

Neikan growled as he glared at Aoi. "I would have...if you hadn't kept fucking talking about me...asshole..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:45 am

Ichigo listened to Aoi explain things and although he was still confused he felt more at peace. There was so much he was understanding he had come here because part of him wanted to believe this was family as well. That although he lost his human family he had gained another. That would not so easily be lost. He wasn't so confused or flustered about his feelings for Ingo and Crow if they were alright with it then so was he.

Ichigo looked over at Neikan, Ningyoshi had called Zero his grandfather and Ichi knew that already but Neikan and Aoi were his brothers so did that make them his uncles and did that mean that.....since they were talking about bonding and all Ichigo well being a human teen first and for most and a newborn vampire quick witted blushed about three shades of red as he attempted to piece it all together....

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 am

Aoi chuckled as he watched Ichigo look at Neikan. Those thoughts were amusing, so he shared them with Neikan, who also chuckled. "I can if you want me to....and you might be surprised at what you find once you do let me..." he said and chuckled again, in unison with Aoi and smiled at Ichigo.

"It's not that your thoughts are funny...it's simply...they're cute. Leave it to Mujo to have a son who is just as hormonal as he is..." he said lightly as he looked at Ichigo. "Neikan is indeed rough...but he's only rough with those who asks for it...he can actually be painfully gentle..." he explained as he glanced back at Neikan before he turned back to Ichigo.

"The fact that you're uncertain means that you've likely heard chatter from young vampires like yourself...but I wouldn't let their bad experiences ruin your first experience...if you have a partner who knows what they're doing, there is hardly any pain at all..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:09 am

Ichi looked from Neikan to Aoi and back again before shifting. He shifted his gaze down and away opening his mouth to say I don't know.....but his body seemed to take the soft innuendo that Neikan could be painfully gentle and make his jeans a size or two smaller nothing painfully restricting yet but enough to embarrass Ichi a bit more as he bit his lower lip.

Aoi said not to let the chatter ruin his first experience. Ichi fought the sudden urge to lower his hand before his arousal since it would be pointless both of them were vampwolves so there sense of smell was keener even if he wasn't fully aroused the idea of bonding having seen it the other day what this 'bonding' was even if he didn't want it to be painful and was told Neikan could be so very gentle had him responding quiet happily although Zero warned him that a new born grew up about four years in every month as a new vampire in order to adapt and survive. So he was almost....what twenty? A few days shy and damn if his body didn't suggest it knew what it wanted even if he himself still hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Aoi chuckled lowly as he looked at Ichigo. "As I said before...just like Mujo..." he said lowly and looked back at Neikan, who- for once- didn't make a move to jump on an opportunity like the one Ichigo was giving him, then turned his attention back to Ichigo.

"Don't be embarrassed. Your reaction is perfectly normal for a young vampire of your age...the fact that you're reacting so well means that you're almost grown up-" Neikan cut in, adding his own two cents before Aoi could finish, "Which probably scares the hell out of Mujo. He's not exactly ever been the fatherly type...so it's a wonder he's managed to get this far without falling apart at the seams."

Aoi just sighed and closed his eyes, nodding in agreement. What more could he say? There were very limited ways to put it, and Neikan had just summed things up pretty well. It was most likely why Mujo had busied himself so much the last few months...he was trying to avoid the fact that Ichigo was growing up on him.

Neikan, after a few more moments, got up and padded over towards Ichigo and sat only a few inches from his feet. "As much as I'd love to fuck your brains out kid...I won't take that first time away from the one you love...I know how important of an experience it is...for both of you...so I suggest going home soon...otherwise...I'm not responsible for my actions..." he said lowly, his dark, voice no longer hid behind his 'everything is going to be all right' warmth.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Ichigo looked at them as they more or less indicated that the lack of sight of Mujo was because he wasn't handling the fact that Ichi was nearly all grown up on him already but that his body responding the way it was was a good thing.

Although he did look at Neikan as his Uncle more or less indicated that if he didn't leave in the next minute or two Neikan would pounce and would not be held responsible for his actions since Ichi was presenting him with such a tasty 'treat'.

Ichi nodded. "Thanks Blue." he said lightly since he couldn't get himself to call even Aoi by a title perhaps because the vampwolf before him meant more then that he was family. Then looked at Neikan. "Going......." he said nodding and turning to leave feeling the same as Neikan said his first time....he did want to be with Ingo as much as the Cunning Fox drove him nuts he really did love him and ironically enough Crow but right now he wanted to go back to Ingo's side before something happened.

Unlike his arrival here getting back was much slower mainly because every movement worked to stir things up on him a bit more. Which ironically enough wasn't helping his situation any.....not mind you that Ingo would let him suffer with it long after getting home....

Once Ichi arrived though he walked into the doors of the apartment swearing that the pants were designed for the sol purpose of torture now. Although once inside he was certain that fox could and would pick up on the scent of his arousal at the moment.....which only served to fluster the young vampire that much more. "Uhhnn..." he breathed lowly leaning against the now closed door. His jeans....well Ichigo wanted them off.....off would be good they wouldn't be pressing so painfully tight against him right now if they were off....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Ingo came walking into the living room only to lean against the kitchen door frame and look at Ichigo who looked very flustered and scented...He smirked and tossed the towel that he had been using to dry his hands on into the floor and moved off of the wall.

"My my...what is it that's gotten you so flustered?" he mused lowly as he walked over to Ichigo and leaned in close to him, hands coming up to rest on either side of the door beside Ichigo's head as his crimson eyes stared down at Ichigo, the lust obvious as he did.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Ichigo shifted drawing in a low sharp breath as Ingo looked down at him so very hungry which made things dance and jump lower for him Ichi bit down on a groan as his gaze quickly took in the apartment they were alone in it. Ichigo slowly looked back up at Ingo. "Talked to my Uncles a bit......this happened and well came right home..." he said not wanting to indicate that if he had not.....Neikan would have happy made Ichi sing all night long.

Ichigo shifted again his hands coming up to rest against Ingo's chest not to push the fox away as his fingers curled loosely in his shirt head turned and a heated blush staining his cheeks as his head bowed any little movement to get away from the building pressure only made it worse and he lightly bit his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Ingo leaned in closer to Ichigo and chuckled lowly before he was leaned in completely, whispering in Ichigo's ear, "Better be careful...you're sweet enough to eat up..."

With that said, he nipped Ichigo's ear a little before he kissed him from his ear to his jaw bone, the from his jaw bone down to his collar bone. All the while, his hands came up to slide under Ichigo's shirt, his hands moving to tease the young vampire's nipples. He was past the age of consent, which meant...all Ingo had to do...was get him ready to go...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Ichigo moaned as Ingo said something about being sweet enough to eat up, but it was what those lips and hands were doing. Ichigo shifted his head falling back he didn't have a clue what to do with his own hands and while some part of him said to 'mirror' Ingo he had never before done anything like this and so all he could do was hold on during the 'ride'.

Ichi's breath hitched and he closed his eyes. "Ingo....." he breathed on a low moan how could such simple actions stir up things in him even more?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Ingo smirked as he licked his lips and pulled Ichigo's shirt off, tossing it to the floor in the corner of the room as he let one hand stay to tease Ichigo's left nipple, and his tongue soon came to replace his hand on the right. In the mean time, his hand slid down to some...naughty places and began to rub and tease as well, all working in unison with Ingo's hand and tongue.

But soon, Ingo let his tongue trail down from the nipple, that he head been lavishing with attention, to Ichigo's bellybutton and dipped it in, before he let it continue to trail down to the young vampire's pants line. Where he paused only to look up at Ichigo with those hungry eyes of his before he continued the trail and unzipped the jeans with his teeth while he unbuttoned them with his now free hands.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Ichigo's breath caught as another low moan left him his eyes going slightly wide as his lips parted. Watching as his hands no longer had a hold of Ingo's shirt although the cold air on his right nipple made it harder then the left thanks to the attention it had been receiving a few brief moments ago.

Ichigo looked down at Ingo feeling himself respond and dance when the fox used his teeth on his zipper like that feeling the heat of his breath so close to his skin through the material. Ichi's hands moved to settle on Ingo's shoulders not holding him there but watching and seeing that hungry look in Ingo's eyes he shivered in anticipation.....of what he wasn't sure although his body sure seemed to know by instinct alone. A his straining need was more then happy to accept Ingo's warm breath and send a thrill of pleasure up his spine bringing out a low soft moan from Ichi.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 pm

With one fluid motion, Ingo had stripped Ichigo of his pants and underwear and stayed there on his knees as he stared up at Ichigo and chuckled lowly, licking his lips again as if he were anticipating some sort of tasty treat. "My how lovely you look...so sweet and innocent under all of those clothes..." he breathed lowly as his hands came up to rest on either side of Ichigo's hips.

Without any other material in the way, he was free to do as he pleased, which lead down to one simple thing...

Ingo leaned in again, licking the tip of Ichigo's need before he swallowed him down, taking him in all the way to the 'hilt' without even once being affected. He was obviously experienced, but he was also older than Ichigo too... which explained many many things.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Ichigo looked at him a bit flustered as he was once again refereed to as 'Sweet and innocent' and the look in those eyes said 'tasty'. Ichigo watched him feeling the strength of those hands on his hips and glanced at those before his head fell back of his own volition to hit the door behind him his breath catching on a strong moan of pleasure. His fingers tensing on Ingo's shoulders just from the sudden heat wrapped around him.

Ichigo fought to catch his breath his first time while it was clear this wasn't Ingo's. Yet Ichi couldn't find himself being upset about it. Ingo was older then him there was nothing saying that he hadn't had lovers before him. Ichigo shivered he was the novice here and if those few seconds were any clue he was more or less putty in Ingo's talented hands.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Ingo smirked and continued, starting to move his head, bobbing it at a medium-fast pace as he held onto Ichigo's hips, refusing to let the young vampire move on his own accord. This was his time, and he refused to let Ichigo try to turn it into his own. Perhaps he was a bit selfish, but it was hard for him not to be...especially when he was alone with a vampire who he would soon be sharing...

The first time was his to claim, and he would happily claim anything that Ichigo gave him the chance to claim...

Working to bring Ichigo his first release, his bobbed his head still, using tongue, lips and teeth in a skillful 'dance' as he kept the same pace.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Ichigo moaned and tensed unable to move his hips along with the sensations he was feeling although with what Ingo was doing. Unable to do anything but ride it out. His hand moved to tangle in Ingo's hair without thinking not to stop him but needing to feel something other then the strong shoulder it had been resting on.

Ichigo moaned and cried softly in gasps of pleasure but he was young and this was his first time unable to hold out like anyone who had had experience under the skillful manipulations of Ingo's talented mouth he felt heat coiling up in his stomach moments before his release came unable to even voice a warning as he gave Ingo exactly what he wanted. Crying out in release and flushing three shades of red as he hadn't been able to last all that long at all.....He brought the hand up that wasn't in Ingo's soft silken hair after a moment and bit the back of his knuckles embarrassed at how quickly he had come for the skilled fox.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Ingo swallowed it all down and released Ichigo's need with a slight 'pop' and licked his lips clean as he leaned back to look up at Ichigo and chuckled. As his hungry eyes stared up at the lovely little flustered and embarrassed young vampire.

"Delicious..." he breathed lowly as he finally stood up to stand before Ichigo, not once making him remove his hand from his hair. "Now...how would you like for me to let you see what you're going to be working with for the rest of the night?" he asked lowly as his crimson eyes stayed fixated on Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day........Meet the crew   Moving Day........Meet the crew - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving Day........Meet the crew
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next