Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  Empty
PostSubject: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:57 am

Ichigo walked through the park tired....was an understatement. Who said sending on a girl who was well loved would be easy whoever that was needed to be shot. His fangs ached he was irritable and beyond cranky. His right leg had a pretty hefty pink healing mark in it. Oh yeah her fiancee had a different opinion about what her time of death should be. He had taken a chainsaw and started swinging and while the chainsaw didn't have any effect on him knocking his long Nodachi into his own leg and nearly cutting the damn thing off well.....that was a different story. Of course in theory his own blade should not have cut him and it wasn't that it cut him the force was so great......it sorta blunt cut it's way into his leg. The only thing that stopped the man was Ichigo letting go of his sword summoning his guitar and opening it the duel barrels pointed at the man's head were enough of a warning to back the hell off.

The girl had put up a fight as well deciding to run and save herself as well as get help no doubt making Ichigo chase her all around town on that bum leg and now after finally sending her off to her next life oh...and killing her fiancee after he revealed that he was a demon wanting to marry her so that he could devour her and consume her body and soul on there wedding night. Yeah lovely. Thankfully Tensa Zangetsu was capable of cutting down that bastard too.

So Ichigo found himself walking home or rather limping as that leg from hip the pink mark deep. Hurting tired and too damn proud to call for either Mujo or Ingo to come help him and Zero was out of the question he paused as his eyes landed on a giant white fox napping in the bushes behind a tree he approached looking at the great silvery white creature tipping his head a moment and the pause in walking allowed his leg to stop throbbing for the moment his fangs however were a different story. Ichigo walked closer and looked down part of him curious as to wither or not the silver white fur was as soft and warm as it looked the other wondering who this fox was and the last having more common sense then to just reach down and start petting the fox as that was likely to get him into trouble and honestly he was too hungry and tired not to mention hurting to fight back against an angry fox and it would be his fault.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 am

He had been resting there for a long time, not really caring if people saw him. He was actually pretty good at hiding himself. Though when he heard someone, his ear flicked a little and he rose his head to look directly at the one hovering over him.

Tilting his head a little, he sat up and looked at the boy, magenta eyes staring back at the lovely brown. "Something the matter?" he asked lowly, not really caring if he was going to scare the boy, let alone make him think he was tripping out or whatever.

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 am

Ichigo blinked and looked at the now talking fox Kitsune that explained the size and the feeling he was getting and thinking he was hallucinating. "No" he answered as if to pull away but that was Ichigo he'd pause curious and then back off having a hard time letting others in he jerked and turned staggering and reaching out catching his hand against the tree the fox was near. That leg was slow to heal but then again a four month old vampire nearly getting his leg hacked off after exhausting himself.....yeah healing was not going as quickly as he liked. "Nothing's wrong. " he answered attempting to leave and let the fox rest. Which roughly translated to a lot right now........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:18 am

He snorted and stood up, looking at Ichigo with those wise eyes of his. "You're a bad liar..." he said lowly and shook out his fur, letting the illusion fade to reveal his true form.

Sitting back down, his magenta eyes stared back at Ichigo as he spoke once more, "I can tell that you're hurt...and I can tell when it is that you're lying to me...however, if someone like you wishes to lie to me...I will simply look the other way..." He wasn't being cruel, he was simply being honest. If this one wanted to continue to lie to him after he had clearly pointed out that he was lying...well...that was none of his business, and he would have no choice but to turn the other cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 am

Ichigo tensed as he looked at him. "So what if I am." he said about being a bad liar it wasn't something he was good at and forced himself to stand up again. The magenta eyes were almost alluring almost except his thoughts always went back to his own fox. "Later..." he said a bit bluntly in a sour mood and turned to start limping away if only that damn leg would heal up. He paused as he nearly swooned Ichigo hated to admit it but because this one was a Kitsune he had drew close to him something about the Kitsune in his own right reminded him of Ingo and that had been enough to bring him close to him now though he didn't want to trouble the fox anymore then he had. He hadn't meant to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 am

Sighing, he shifted into his 'human' form and walked up beside Ichigo. "As much as I love being the guy to piss people off...I'm not letting you be hurt like that...you're healing too slowly for there to not be a scar..." he said lowly, stopping Ichigo with a surprisingly gentle touch. Especially considering he was sort of like an older version of Ingo...with longer hair and white bangs.

"You want to lie to me, fine...but I'm not letting you go with that leg of yours..." he told Ichigo lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:34 am

Ichigo scowled. "Fuck you I've dealt with worse." he snapped turning and glaring at the man who reminded him a lot of Ingo an awful lot. Black hair white bangs tight pants that could not possibly be put on but they were a black shirt with the word 'fuckable' on the front and Ichigo's golden brown eyes went slightly wide as he actually took in the shirt and his word choice before turning his head away. "Shit" he said 'Fuck you' was probably not the best choice of words considering that shirt.

"Leave me alone....I don't need strangers getting caught up in my shit which is why I said nothing. So go away." Ichigo snapped turning his head away ironically enough a gentle touch could stop him where a harsh one would likely get the other a fast meeting with Ichigo's fist. Not to mention......something about this guy.....Ichigo liked enough to let through Worm Eater and that was fast becoming a bad habit with him what did he know about him other then his being a Kitsune to trust enough to allow him that close??
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:42 am

"Fuck me? How about fuck you?" he mused lowly as he looked at Ichigo. "I have dealt with that idiot before...I could have simply told you to fuck off and leave me alone...or I could have simply bit the shit out of your face..." he said, his attitude quickly changing to match Ichigo's.

"Damn. You try to help someone and be nice to them and they repay you by being an ass...I guess that's what I should expect from someone who lives with that fucking idiot...." he said, shaking his head and shoving his hands in his pockets and turned, starting to walk away, going the same direction as Ichigo had started out in, the white fur wrapped around his neck making him look like he was wearing some sort of weird fur boa.

Though he hoped that the mention of 'That idiot' would grab the kid's attention. It was hard to miss the concept of who exactly it was he had been talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 am

Ichigo grit his teeth he wasn't normally like this he wasn't normally abrasive to someone who wasn't attacking him verbally and he had deserved that. He had attacked this one first with words and his actions and so he sighed it was a soft sound but didn't walk off. As harsh and abrasive as he could be his father would kick his ass for offending someone who didn't deserve it. "You know....my father?" he asked it was such an odd question to ask that harsh go to hell attitude softening out in him showing the more kind compassionate side of Ichigo that people rarely got to see he was so used to defending and protecting himself that he did it without thinking.

"I'm..........Not used to people honestly wanting to help me......not me." Mujo, and the small circle that he knew did but compared to the rest of the world who still to this day considered him to be the one who had slaughtered his family and gotten away with it out-casted him so when people like Mako tried to help he shoved away before he could be hurt. Ichigo moved to the tree and sat down moving his pant leg and looked at the wound damn....it still wasn't healing no longer bleeding down his leg but it wasn't healing and his fangs were driving him nuts. Boy was he gonna hear it when he got home.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:04 am

That one question made Mako stop and turn to look at Ichigo. "I do....that idiot has interrupted my class more times than I can count..." he answered lowly. Despite his calling Mujo 'That idiot' it was more of an endearing way of speaking about him now. "I've known Mujo for quite some time...always bursting unannounced and scaring this shit out of my students..." he said, but smiled a little at the memories.

"If you don't give people a chance to honestly want to help you, you can't expect them to repay you with any kindnesses..." he said lowly as he walked over and knelled down at Ichigo's leg and looked at it before he closed his eyes and inhaled a little, then exhaled, breathing out green fire onto the wounded leg.

It wasn't a hot fire. In fact, the fire had no heat at all to it. But as it burned, the wound slowly began to heal.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:08 am

Ichigo looked at him as he inhaled and exhaled breathing a green fire onto his leg. Fox Fire healing the damage done there and let his head fall back to rest against the tree. It wasn't that he wanted to be a jerk all the time it was that he had learned to fear and be wary of the intentions of others often hurting others when in truth he was.....afraid of them and what they would do to him verbally since normally Worm Eater protected him. But the way he spoke of Mujo was fond like they were long time friends. "Sounds like dad....he likes to drop in unannounced and surprise people." Ichigo said as he relaxed. Having no idea that those surprises didn't always settle with Mako's lover who was more then happy to launch his knife at Mujo's head not that it did him any good. But that was Kanari.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

"It is like your father indeed..." he said lowly, lightly. It was true. Mujo always liked to scare humans and magical beings alike. Mujo thrilled in it. "Mujo has always served to amuse me...but he doesn't amuse my partner...in fact, he usually throws knives at your father's head..." he said, smiling as he watched the wound continue to heal.

"Not, mind you, that your father is ever hit...he's too skilled for that...but he does get along with my partner well...it's just in his own way..." he said lowly. It was odd to think that Mujo could like someone who threw knives at his head, but he did.

"He seems to thrive on the fear of others...but he also thrives on the love of others...and despite his own fears, he pushes into a crowd and screams "Here I am!" all to make sure that someone who will trust him will hear him and see him...no matter the cost..."

Last edited by Aoi Rei on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Ichigo nodded as he looked at Mako taking a deep breath. "I'm not nearly as brave as him." he said shaking his head as his father fighting against an enemy sure fighting to get acceptance no. There he was afraid perhaps of someone accepting him.

Although he did look at Mako. "Your partner throws.....knives at dad's head? And Dad doesn't do anything in return?" he asked amazed at that one....having no idea that Kanari was....well just that way. "Why....what on earth does dad do to make your partner that hostile."

"Opens his goddam fucking mouth and speaks." Kanari answered walking up and holding out a bottle waiting amazingly enough patiently for the damn fox to take it since Mako sent him out two hours ago to get his favorite drink and low and behold the damn store the one it was usually found in was sold and out and Kanari being well himself would not stop until he found another store that sold the damn drink which....got his beloved fox to take a nap while waiting for him. "If your talking about that fucking rat bastard who carries that damn guitar around with him.....he fucking speaks."

Ichigo stared Kanari wasn't looking at him at Mako.

"What? That's it?"

Kanari turned his head. "That's it?" he repeated. "That's too fucking much. And you you damn fox could you choose a drink that isn't so fucking hard to find to be your damn favorite?" Kanari snapped.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 am

Mako took the bottle, popping the top and taking a drink while he held up his middle finger with his free hand. It was always his favorite, it had always been and always would be. After taking a drink, he looked up at Kanari and reinforced his middle finger with a polite, happy, "Fuck off."

Then he looked over at Ichigo. "Kanari has issues with the way your dad speaks to him. Personally, I think it's because their personalities are so similar....they repel one another yet attract each other all the same...it's a rather odd relationship..." he explained lowly and then looked back over to Kanari.

"As for you...if you wouldn't make it so damn easy for Mujo to find something to pick on you about, he wouldn't talk to you like that. If he knows it pisses you off, he'll be sure to do it or say it as much as he possibly can...always has been like that..."

Last edited by Aoi on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 am

Kanari glared at Mako. "Blow it out yer' ass Mako." Kanari retorted having snorted at the happy 'Fuck You' and shook his head. "Not a chance...." he was responding first and foremost to the 'fuck you' comment....no way not out here not with a kid sitting here and not a chance that someone would walk up he swore he was dating a damn horny fox.

Ichigo nodded. "Yeah......they do...." Ichigo said meaning they had very similar ways of talking in general...it was amazing how similar they both seemed to be in that aspect.

Kanari glared at the fox who had healed the kid's leg shaking his head. "Fuck you, you damn fox. I'm not doing any such shit to encourage that fucking asshole to do anything. You'd think the knives flying at his damn head would get him to back the hell off. Next fucking time it'll be the damn desk..." Kanari said and Ichigo stared too young to realize what it was he was sensing about this one. But it was clear this was Mako's 'partner'.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:44 am

Mako chuckled lowly and licked his lips as he sat his drink down and pulled Kanari down to the grass and wrapped his arms around him, keeping him from moving as he leaned in and kissed the side of his neck. "Careful what you say...you could get exactly what you wish for..." he told him lowly and looked up at Ichigo and smiled, chuckling lowly.

"They fight all the time, but if Kanari would stop throwing things at him and taunting him, Mujo would grow bored with him and no longer talk to him the way he does..." he explained lowly, shrugging, still holding onto Kanari.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:48 am

Kanari went wide eyed as Mako that crazy fox more then happily took those words to mean something else all together. "Dam....you crazy fox let me go!" Kanari said and blushed a bit when he felt Mako's lips on the side of his neck. "Oh hell no not here no you don't......dam it all Mako......" he protested although despite his protests against the actions he wasn't actually pulling away....although he wasn't one for public shows....Kanari once Mako had a hold of him lost the fight.

"I throw shit at him because he won't shut the hell up...." Kanari growled annoyed.

Ichigo chuckled. "And he won't either......not so long as your willing to keep playing the game with him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.    Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bundles of white fur.....and fields of Strawberries.
Page 1 of 1