Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathly Surprises

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Deathly Surprises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:26 am

Mujo stopped playing and looked up at them again and lowered his scythe to let it lean on the desk. "Even if it doesn't matter to you, it matters to me. I have lost nearly all sense of self, all of what I once knew myself to be- my dreams, my desires, my aspirations...I used to wake up with a new personality every morning...that's a nightmare that I lived with every day...the possibilities of loving someone one day, and then waking up and hating them the next...it's a horrible thing..." he said lowly, bringing his hand down to rest on Zuma's head as he looked down at him sadly.

"Making impressions are easy...even if they're not all good...but making friends...that's not as easy...but since you're bent on being my friend...I should probably explain exactly why it is you were the one I picked out of the entire group...." he said lowly as he stood up off of Ichigo's desk and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:29 am

Ichigo looked up at him nodding. "If you want to explain it you can Mujo, either way it doesn't change things." he said and that was Ichigo he had this iron clad resolve once he accepted something or someone good luck getting him to let go.

Zuma looked up sadly at Mujo somehow during all of this time they had been together nothing had torn them apart but he looked now at Ichigo. Curious if the boy would hold the same belief once he heard what Mujo had to say, wither that was here in front of all of these people or alone with just them didn't matter in the end Ichigo Ansho had a choice to make.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 am

Mujo sighed and picked up Ichigo and flung him over his shoulder. "All right then, we're going to go somewhere we can talk in private..." he said lowly as he held Ichigo and turned to look at Zuma.

"Zuma, grab my scythe...my hands are a little full..." he requested and then moved over to the open window, stepping up and the edge of the windowsill, and waved at the kids in the classroom before he simply vanished, falling backwards out of the window.

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 am

Ichigo cursed as he was picked up his six foot frame like it was nothing flung over Mujo's shoulder and then the darned fool was dropping out the window backwards so Ichigo got to see the rush. And hear his classmates screaming in horror and worry over Ichigo or rather the sudden mess they were certain was going to happen. Not many people picked him up let alone treated him as if he was a rag doll or a kid......"Damn't" he said as things rushed around him.

Zuma though nodded and moved grabbing the scythe and moved following after Mujo and Ichigo like it was nothing having the scythe easily enough with him. He moved bounding out of the window and giving 'chase' as he moved along with them to where Mujo wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 am

Mujo smirked and flipped himself around and landed, surprisingly lightly, on one foot on the ground. "Calm down Ichigo, I'm not as hopeless as some of the idiots around here...I can land quite well in fact..." he said lowly and lowered Ichigo to the ground so he could gather himself.

He looked back up to the window and half saluted, half waved at the students who had rushed to the windows to watch in morbid curiosity and horror. "Sorry kids, you won't be seeing a suicide today...but here in about a week you will...hope the school can find a counselor!" with that said, he turned his attention back to Ichigo, but held out his hand for his scythe. It was as if he had eyes in the back of his head, but in reality, Mujo was just hyper aware of his surroundings...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:03 am

Ichigo snorted. "Sorry Mujo I'm not used to people grabbing me like I'm a damn rag doll flipping me over there shoulder then diving backwards out of the school window...." he said shaking his head and then looked up seeing the disappointed looks of some of his classmates. Assholes. He flipped them off typical of him when they annoyed him and watched them back off. "So where are we going?" Ichigo asked after a moment and a brief one at that to collect himself as if that outburst was all Ichigo had needed and it was.

Others watched as Zuma landed lightly behind them and handed the scythe over to Mujo without word then seemingly bolted off ahead of them. Zuma would follow he just wasn't one to stick around schools long they had Ichigo and were leaving so he'd move ahead just a little bit for now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:11 am

Mujo snorted and flipped Ichigo off. "Not my problem, so shove it up your ass...." he said lowly and took hold of his scythe and slung it over his shoulder.

Where were they going? "Anywhere they're not..." he answered as he pointed over his shoulder at the kids from the window. Then he began to walk, his wooden sandals clacking against the pavement as he moved along.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 am

Ichigo looked at Mujo snorted and flipped him off in return. Ichigo take offense not a chance. He did though start walking with Mujo wondering what the Monk was up to and where they were going. "Right then lead the way."

Zuma got ahead of them and then sneezed sharply clearing his nose.....there was something......wrong with her scent.....sweet and coiling like....decaying fruit. He glanced back at Mujo had no doubt he knew as well but Mujo had asked it of him once not to discuss such things in mixed company or someone he was trying to protect if that someone was connected and so Zuma remained silent and managed to hold off sneezing the foul scent from his nose until he was far enough away that Ichi would not hear.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 am

Mujo chuckled lowly and shook his head as he turned his attention back to where he was going, facing forward to prevent any collisions. Even if it was something he hated to have to discuss....it had to be done. Every reaper had to choose a successor...even Death.

He continued walking, leading Ichigo to an old, abandoned park with rusted playground equipment. Stopping, he turned to look at Ichigo. "This is where I played as a kid...but now...no one lives in this neighborhood any more...no kids come here to play..." he said lowly as he turned to look sadly at the rusted and broken down playground equipment.

"Do you know what you are Ichigo?" he asked after a long moment of silence, and turned his attention to Ichigo, his dull gray eyes looking into Ichigo's.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:08 am

Ichigo nodded as Mujo said this was where he used to play as a kid but now no kids played here anymore then glanced over looking at him warily. "What I am...human......born with some really fucking weird quirks but other then that no." Ichigo said as he shifted. Around his wrists and ankles were 'x's that wrapped around front and back connecting and forming what looked like bands, thin black lines outlining the 'x'. Over the backs of his hands were very elongated black tears covering each knuckle on the back of his hand. No he didn't know what he was he just knew he was very different then everyone else around him. "For as long as I can remember I've been able to see the dead....but...." Ichigo shrugged. "I thought that was just a side effect of growing up in a clinic where people died and seeing Ka-san murdered." Ichigo said as he met Mujo's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 am

Mujo sighed and shook his head. "On the outside you are human...but those marks...those marks are your tattoos...your calling card....what marks you as a reaper...." he explained lowly.

"You have the soul of a reaper, and the body of a human....all you need...is the powers of a reaper and you will have reached the full extent of what you are..." he said and closed his eyes as he untied the obi that kept his kimono closed, and let it slide off of him and fall to the ground. Of course, many didn't see it, but Mujo actually wore pants under that kimono, so all that was really exposed was his upper body.

The first thing to be seen was the Steele worm that wrapped around his arm, and it's head showing rows of razor sharp teeth as it looked back at Ichigo. "Every reaper has at least two tattoos. Each are a symbol and have a meaning behind them. These tattoos mark each individual reaper and shows their rank and their job...you have four...I have two...the steele worm and the worm dragon...." he explained lowly, and turned to show his back, which had the giant worm dragon on it.

When he turned back to face Ichigo, he pointed at his necklace, at the Worm Eater. "That skull is filled with Worm Eater and protects you from any harm that another reaper, or other magical being, could do to you. If they touch it without consent from the person wearing it, it will drain their energy until they die...and the reason I gave it to you is because I have chosen you, Ichigo Ansho, to be my successor..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 am

Ichigo listened to Mujo explain what the marks meant and after a moment or two reached up undid the buckles to pull off his gloves showing the markings that wrapped around his wrists and over the backs of his hands. His powers what he was. He was born with them all of his life he had had them. Now....to know and then looked up at Mujo again as he had seen Mujo's tattoo's.

"Soul of a Reaper.....but born human....so I was born destined to become a Reaper from the moment I was born....nice to know these things have meaning...." he said that the markings he carried all of his life were something other then a blight or something to be ashamed of. But he shifted. "Don't....take offense but....I'm not sure I'm ready to even consider the idea of become a reaper.....I...."

Ichigo took a deep breath. "I'm not refusing you or anything I just.....it's....a lot to take in." and it was. Ichigo looked at the back of his hand and closed his eyes a moment before opening them to look at Mujo. "That....and I suppose yours makes sense to me in it's own right....mine....well there a set of four 'X's and long black tears over the backs of my hands.....So even Death himself has them then...." Ichigo was grasping it quickly enough and while he wasn't refusing he was trying to digest the new information. "I guess the major question I have Mujo is.....why me?" he asked not sure what it was about him, a punk with strawberry blonde hair was being chosen by Mujo the man who was Death's second self to be his successor? "Why a punk like me?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 am

Mujo sighed and closed his eyes. "The answer is simple...you remind me of myself...back when I was still able to know who I was...back before my illness began to eat away at my brain and body..." he explained lowly and opened his eyes again to look at Ichigo.

"Yes...even Zero has the tattoos of a reaper....and no...they're not just X's. They're the marks of a kiss....you were born marked with a kiss....you were greatly loved...the tears are the claws of justice...." he explained lowly as he put his kimono back on and tied the obi once again.

"You don't have to answer right away, I didn't expect you to...but I had to tell you...to explain. Reaper code demands that I tell you everything before I give over my powers..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am

Ichigo nodded as he listened kissed.....he was greatly loved and so he was marked with a kiss. And the tears were actually 'claws' he looked at Mujo with a look that clearly said at those words do you hear what your saying. It sounded rather corny but he wasn't going to argue for one thing this was Mujo's world far longer then it was Ichigo's and he hadn't even stepped into it yet.

Ichigo did look at him though and nodded. Reaper code demanded that he know and no doubt have time to understand everything before he gained Mujo's powers. "Alright.....I need time to think before I answer.....and Mujo....what happens to you after you give over your powers.....cause chosen or not....I'm not into taking something from a friend if it's going to end up hurting them."

Zuma moved up next to Mujo and looked at Ichigo who glanced at him a moment.

"And what will happen to Zuma if your no longer a reaper, isn't he your partner?" he asked showing concern where Ichigo tended to act like he didn't care at all he did....Ichigo was already putting the gloves back on he preferred wearing them less explaining about them all together.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 am

Mujo chuckled and winked at Ichigo. "I have an ace in the hole. I, unlike other reapers, have doubles of each and every reaper power I have. Meaning, If I give one set up, the other set will stay...you will have all of my powers, but not succeed me until I either die or finally retire. In the case of retirement, all reapers lose their reaper powers, and become human or in my case, nothing more than a vampire...." he explained and smiled.

"Zuma is my partner, but it works differently than you would believe. Zuma is my partner, my equal. He works with me, but has a set of powers of his own. Only when he retires would he give up his own powers to become nothing but a vampire. If I retire before he does, he will simply take up position as your partner until he is ready to, or has to retire..." he explained happily.

The system sounded complex, but once you learned some of the inner-workings, it was actually simply to remember and learn about.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Ichigo smiled and nodded. That put that to rest for him if it meant that it wouldn't harm Mujo he was alright with it. ON that aspect. Ichigo looked at him a moment longer then sighed. "Alright, but I still need a little bit of time this is a lot to take in." he said but it was clear he wasn't saying no. The idea that the markings he had been born with had a reason a purpose that he had a purpose in life that everything he had been learning up until now would have some greater meaning didn't bother him. But at the same token it was coming to terms what being a Reaper in and of itself meant. Could he handle that end of the job of the responsibilities that came with it.

He wasn't sure and that was what he himself needed to figure out. He nodded though. "It's a relief though to learn that nothing bad will happen to you or Zuma if I agree to it...." he said all good signs he wasn't rejecting it. Rather just the opposite he just wasn't ready to even consider agreeing yet not until he had time to think and reason things out.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 am

Mujo nodded. "Think on it all you want...it's not an easy choice to make..." he said lowly and smiled at him a little. It was endearing. To know that despite his only knowing Mujo for two days, he still wanted to keep from hurting him and Zuma....it made him feel very proud- like a proud father.

"You couldn't hurt us even if you wanted to...we're not going down without a fight..." he said lowly and picked his scythe back up and slung it over his shoulder. "The fact that you're even considering it is a very settling thing for me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 am

Ichigo sighed and nodded turning his head and looking off in the direction that Zuma had run off in. "Alright." he said having no idea that he struck a few cords a few good cords with Mujo. But that was just Ichigo.

He looked at him and nodded. "Good to know." he said a bit gruffly as if he really wasn't worried about it but he was. Ichigo looked at Mujo and nodded as he sighed and began walking. "I'll get back to you on it...." he said glancing at his now gloved hand and he would. He was glad Mujo was letting him have time to think to decide and figure out for himself what he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathly Surprises   Deathly Surprises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathly Surprises
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: