Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:25 am

Zero tipped his head and looked at Kyoki. "I'm not cruel." he answered he would stay. He knew Kyoki was dealing with a lot of shit right both personal and none. This one Kanseina Shikei was so much like him his past his abuse more so then he was letting on. The only difference.......where it had been both of Kyoki's parents and siblings suffering at there hands. Kanseina only had his mother and himself. No siblings to help him through this pain. But it was a pain that never fully went away. And Zero knew that. Knew it well as he looked at the man standing next to him. "I'm not going anywhere for a while. You owe me some 'playtime' Kyoki. I'm going to take the time to collect before I leave."

Zero wouldn't say he'd offer him comfort that was a sure fire way to piss off Kyoki he didn't need comfort. He needed release, he needed to be able to vent to let go and cut loose without worry of hurting someone and whatever he did to Zero was always cut in half if not more because of his powers. That and ironically enough Zero could take the abuse and more. No...in fact one could say and be correct that Zero went home and changed before he came here........dressing this way for the sol purpose of being that release and playing with Kyoki.......in many ways he was a lot like Aoi being what those closest to him needed him to be. And right now Kyoki needed this.

Kanseina walked in with the others walking up to where they would be burying Ryo. Jigoku walked up to preform the ceremony and once it began Yasei laid down but made Tai stay still on his back. He couldn't trust himself his eyes following the movements of the boys and wanting to devour them. Ayame looked over at her son who was sitting on Yasei's back and then at the boys things were tense and the children.......if she had her magic still she'd be certain if she cast the spell would have black aura's.....dark indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 am

Kyoki didn't say anything for a long time, but simply stared out as he watched things begin to take place. "I honestly don't care if you are or are not...just as long as you do not leave me to deal with my problems alone...because we both know how dangerous that can be..." he said lowly before he moved and plucked a blue rose from the garden and got in line with the others to pay his respects and drop a rose in the grave.

Yojo had heard everything, was just like every other reaper, could hear the cries of everyone's soul, but also shared many powers with those of the vampires. Keen hearing being one of them. But he wouldn't say anything to Kyoki, knew better. He would let him deal with things the way he wished to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:41 am

Zero got up off of the tree walking over to pick a blue rose from the bush much akin to what Kyoki had done before dropping the flower into the grave he didn't say anything else. He had come to help Kyoki deal knowing he would need to.

Kanseina watched as everything progressed and then Jigoku was pushing the dirt in but Bile was rising to the back of Kanseina's throat none of the boys had moved to drop a flower into the grave. Tai and Yasei had. Yasei had one clutched between his teeth and dropped it in and Tai off of his uncles back. Jigoku had, and so too had Ayame who looked pissed just to be there among them.

He understood Yojo. Yojo couldn't feel so to see him off to the side was not upsetting but the boys could and they stood there looking at him as if he owed them something. ANd realized it was his acceptance of Kyoki's offer back in the throne room they all looked at him as if he had to deny it and change his mind like how dare he.

Zero glanced over at the thirteen boys the world would not suffer from there loss at all.....if anything it wouldn't even notice they were gone........it was one of those times when he could abuse his power as Death even though he really shouldn't..........and yet that temptation was there if they any of them said one more bad thing cast one more dark thought and hurt that man and upset Kyoki anymore.........he would.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:04 am

When everything was over with, Kyoki moved, vanishing and reappearing in front of Kansei. He had warned him about his personal space issues. He had very little. "Your request has been followed through with...and while I respect your mourning, I was made a deal...and now it is your time to hold up on your end..." he said lowly as he held out his hand to Kansei.

"It is one thing to say yes, but it is another to be brave enough to go through with it...because I warn you now...you will scream yourself hoarse from the pain...however, the end result is worth paying the price for..." Kyoki explained lowly as he still held out his hand to the supposed 'monster'.

Yojo hadn't moved to put a flower in, had no reason to. His paying respects would simply be an insult. He could not feel emotions, therefore he was lying to the child's soul. He did not care, because he could not. Did not weep because he could not. So instead, he simply waited for things to be over and be there as silent support for Kansei.

But when Kyoki had started speaking, Yojo had looked over at Zero. He didn't speak, didn't need to. His look said it all. It was a silent request to be allowed to reap the souls of the now thirteen children who were vile little creatures, deserving of nothing but hell.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 am

Kanseina looked at the hand offered to him he had made a deal with him. Asked him for this and then when Kyoki offered again back in the throne room he had said yes. He did look up now though as Kyoki said he would scream himself hoarse. But the price was with the reward on the end. He was scared he'd be lying to himself and to Kyoki and everyone else if he said he wasn't or tried to deny that emotion. Afraid of what it all entailed of the pain that was to come. Of being alone after it was all done soo many things but afraid of Kyoki no. Kyoki Inu had been honest with him since the beginning and was no doubt being honest with him now.

Kanseina's hesitation out of nerves lasted for perhaps half a heartbeat before he lifted his hand the long inhuman fingers as he took the offered hand before him. An offer of family of acceptance and perhaps that was what he feared most of all to no longer be feared how to handle that change and yet Kanseina was not a man to run from his fears. Hide his appearance to avoid having to fight every day of his life just for the right to live yes. But run from them no. He placed his hand in Kyoki's the difference was incredible between the length of his fingers the hard bone like scales off of the back and the spikes that ran along the side of his forearm....."I accepted your offer back in the throne room and despite the reservations and fears I have surrounding it I will not run from it or back down Kyoki." He said firmly and bluntly opening admitting he was afraid of it that he had worries and yet despite all of this he was willing to take that chance and put his trust in Kyoki Inu....perhaps because Yojo So believed he would be accepted here......and Yojo in such a short time like Kyoki and the others who were common to this castle had made him feel....accepted.

Zero glanced over seeing the silent look in Yojo's eyes. The question of being allowed to end the lives of the thirteen vile children standing there. He had never thought he'd ever see such corruption in those so young let alone so many there was no saving them. No bringing them around. If there was they would have been like the pure child they just buried in the garden. He looked at Yojo........the answer clear in his silver amethyst eyes which silvered cold hard silver. End them........this was a part of Zero Rei that thankfully Aoi had never had to see. The cold merciless man who could order there deaths and send them on. He didn't speak it didn't need to as Death his will would be known by Yojo....and it was the answer Yojo was hoping for. Before I do.......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:28 am

Kyoki nodded and pulled Kansei close. Personal boundaries? Those were gone the moment Kansei's hand touched his. "Fears are natural for those like you...I will not hold back anything when I do this..however...out of respect...I will wait until we are in the castle," he said lowly and looked back at Zero and Yojo. He had known what they were planning, it was why he had distracted Kansei, at least long enough for the order to be passed down.

He did, however, let his hand linger there for a moment before he finally let go and moved away, walking back towards the castle. He knew that once the children saw Kansei drink his blood, their lives would end. They would no longer be Kansei's problem, and so they were no longer worth keeping alive.

Yojo nodded and turned, silently following behind Kyoki. He was prepared to end the lives of thirteen children, a task not for those with a weak heart. The moment those children knew that Kansei had made his choice to take on a new life, he would send them all to hell...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 am

Kanseina nodded and turned not sure what was about to happen over all he knew he was about to experience a change and that it would hurt. But Kyoki hadn't been upset with him when he admitted he was afraid. He said it was normal and for some reason that made him feel better about it. About his fears about his nerves as if it was alright and wouldn't be frowned upon. He turned and after a brief pause to look at Ryo's grave one last time he turned and followed Kyoki into the castle. The thirteen boys following along still believing that Kansei would in the end reject them those of this castle once he had time to calm down.

Zero moved disappearing and reappearing in the throne room waiting he knew those brats believed that there was nothing more important to Kanseina then them. And perhaps they would have been right had they been anything like Ryo. Had they loved and accepted him for him instead of layers upon layers of hurtful words and actions. As Kyoki and Kanseina as well as Yojo made there way here and the brats. Jigoku, Ayame, Tai and Yasei remaining the garden to finish placing everything for Ryo's grave.

Zero looked down the hall in the direction they were coming from. "Spare them no pain or suffering...........they deserve no mercies." Zero whispered to Yojo no doubt Kyoki heard him but Kanseina would not for he spoke on a level that unless you had a dog's super sensitive hearing would not hear......that or be a reaper. "They are already condemned.....so let them feel the pain and suffering they have caused him...." Zero finished in those same low tones.........oh yeah it was a really good thing Aoi was on Mars right now.........and had no idea just how cold Zero had become over the centuries..........a really good thing..........betrayal didn't settle well with Zero no matter what form it took.........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 am

When Kyoki entered the throne room, he stopped in the middle of it, turning to face Kansei. "Now comes a very satisfying part for me....of course...not so much for you...not yet anyway..." he said lowly and held out his hand again. This time, once Kansei was close, he would sink his fangs in and drink until Kansei's body was nearly completely drained of his own blood.

He relished in this part, simply because he got to feed. But that was the vampire in him, his natural instincts that were very deeply rooted in Kyoki. Perhaps more so than any other vampires, simply because he was part of one of the oldest races of vampires on Earth, but the technicalities didn't concern him.

Yojo had nodded at Zero's words, of course, he had answered in return, "Yes Zero....I will spare nothing on them...for I feel nothing..therefore have no emotions to get in my way...I will punish them exactly as you request...." It was what he had told Zero, but had replied on the same low frequency. Only Kyoki and other vampires, and the other Inu's could hear.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 am

Kanseina looked at Kyoki as he said he would enjoy this part. Or rather it was very satisfying for him. He reached out again when the hand was offered. Still nervous still worried but working to quiet his nerves even as his hand once again came to rest in Kyoki's own. He knew in theory how this worked. Kyoki would bite him and take his blood then in return he would have to drink in Kyoki's blood but the fact that Kyoki wasn't at all worried about drinking in his blood caught his attention. Either way it didn't matter. "I'll take your word for it." he said lowly softly as he looked at Kyoki. He was shaking slightly frightened and nervous but not about to back down.

Zero glanced over in Yojo's direction then at the children who were watching there cold snide looks as they looked at Kanseina and Kyoki. The looks that said any second now Kanseina would change his mind and rip Kyoki apart. But he wouldn't and Zero knew that.....Kanseina was being offered acceptance and a family and for a man who had had neither that was not something he was willing to give up. These children offered him nothing but pain and suffering. Zero looked at Yojo he'd apologize for making him do this but he knew Yojo would just sigh. He didn't feel remorse or pity in fact the closest thing or closest person to ever get an inkling of emotion of attachment out of Yojo other then Mujo himself was Kanseina who Yojo wanted to see with a loving family. Even if there was no deep emotion there other then Yojo wanting to right a wrong for logical reasons. It was still there. That and since Yojo was the one to find Kanseina Zero so no reason for Zero himself to be the one to clean up the mess that was dragging Kansei down.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Kyoki chuckled lowly, an amused expression washing over his features. "Don't worry...soon you'll be able to understand what satisfaction I'm talking about..." he said lowly as he pulled Kansei close, their noses nearly touching as he smiled at Kansei. He wasn't afraid of this man, knew he would never be. In fact, if he were to ever be able to say it out loud, he felt sorry for him.

Falling silent, Kyoki leaned in and took a deep breath, shivering at the scent of fresh human blood, before he licked the side of Kansei's neck and sank his fangs in and began to drink, savoring the rush of the sweet, red liquid of life flowing over his tongue.

As he drank, Kyoki rose his hand and let it come to rest on Kansei's chest, steadying himself...or so it seemed. In all honesty, he was taking this time to form a bond, a connection to his new family member, learning the feel and touch of his new son.

Yojo, without a word, summoned both of his scythes and stayed in place, seeming to be on stand by in case anything went wrong, when in fact he was just waiting for Kyoki's blood to pass by Kansei's lips.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Kansei shivered when the fangs pierced his skin his body instinctively having wanted to heal around the wound and even now raced to replace the blood that he was loosing thing was Kyoki was drinking it in faster then it could replace it. His eyes closed as his breathing steadied. He had no idea that Kyoki if anything felt sorry for him didn't fear him at all. That the hand that rested against his skin was forming a bond with him. Kanseina did though after a while feel his body begin to get weak, feel himself beginning to get lethargic. Kyoki was taking as he said he would taking nearly everything Kansei had to offer his breathing became more labored it was the first time his body had to struggle that it could not just heal itself as quickly as it was being wounded. The sudden feeling of weakness of vulnerability caused a bit of his instincts to crop up his hands coming up and fingers biting into Kyoki's shoulders.

Ironically enough it wasn't to wound the man before him but rather to hold onto the one touching him as if he was a life line when his life suddenly became so very fragile. And then his body was giving out his knees buckling as his fingers let go and he began to sink to the floor.

The boys seemed to take that moment and move. Kanseina was their monster they moved to interfere as if they felt if they could buy him but a few moments of time he would rise up and strike down Kyoki for doing this to him only to have Zero standing firmly between Kyoki and Kanseina with Yojo behind them.

"You had your chance to be his family and you threw that away. Do not attempt to rob him of this now." Zero said coldly flatly his scythe in his hand his eyes were clear to Yojo and Yojo alone who could see them. He would not take this from Yojo but use his scythe to push the brats back to were they belonged. Away from Kanseina.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:00 am

Kyoki followed him down, still drinking. And when he was finished, he surfaced from his sea of instincts and dug his fangs deep into his wrist and made deep gashes and put it on Kansei's mouth, forcing him to drink it at first, knowing that his body would instinctively reject the taste of blood.

It was at the moment that Yojo moved, trading places with Zero and holding both of his scythes out like he was a demon ready to strike down it's prey. "Since you children have outlived your usefulness....you will meet your sentence early...." he said lowly, flatly as he slammed his scythes down on the floor, the area around them becoming nothing but darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 am

Kanseina felt the blood pass his lips and chocked at first as his body tried to reject it, as he attempted to not swallow his body instinctively going no. But as Kyoki's blood filled his mouth it began to trickle down his throat and he found himself swallowing to avoid chocking completely on it. Once he took in the first mouthful his eyes slide closed and all he could hear was the statico burst of his own heartbeat in his ears and the sound of his own swallowing. Unaware of anything else at the moment as he drank. Feeling the blood rush down his throat and hit his stomach.

Zero had moved aside taking up where Yojo had been where as Yojo was now where he had been standing between the children. His scythe resting against his shoulder as Yojo brought them into the ring of darkness. Soon those vile things would be no more and while that might trouble Kanseina for a little bit he would soon discover a world that would ease the children into a faded memory.

One child shook his head as the area became pitch black and screamed for Kanseina screamed for there 'beast' to come save them. To fight for them and take down Yojo unaware that he was lost to the blood going down this throat lost to them. That once he swallowed the first mouthful he had began the change and started to become Kyoki's son. To become his Chylde and that at this moment in time they didn't exist to him nothing did but the rich red liquid going down his throat giving him a second chance at life.......a life that had been so very deprived.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Kyoki put a surprisingly gentle hand on Kansei's head and ran his hand through his hair in a soothing manner. It wasn't because Kyoki needed it, but because Kansei needed it. He could sense it around him, the deaths of those children, and Kyoki knew he had to be there for him, to keep him calm and collected. If he didn't finish the transformation, he would die....

Yojo shook his head. "He can't hear you, won't answer you...right now, the only thing he sees is blood. And the only thing he hears is the sound of his drinking....he won't save you...can't save you...you damned yourselves from the very beginning...." he said lowly, flatly as he picked his scythes up and pointed one at a child. "You will go first..."

A dual wielder, he was deadly in nearly every way possible. Even more so since he did not feel emotions. However, it wasn't that he had to use his scythes to sentence them to hell, it was more for the ones who tried to run or put up a fight. He lifted his scythe up and slammed it back down, the ground beneath them quivering and then cracking as the gates of hell began to rise up.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:12 am

Kanseina was aware on some level and hard indeed started to tense up but the hand running through his hair as he drank in the crimson fluid calmed him took his mind away from sounds from scents that didn't belong didn't make sense. He felt teeth beginning to lengthen. His fangs forming and growing it was a bit slow as his bodies ability to heal was combating it some. But the change was occuring as he took in Kyoki's blood aware of something else going on inside of him but not what unable to feel anything at the moment.

"No I wont! Kanseina! Kanseina wake up this was all a ploy to kill us. To take away everything from you!" the kid screamed as the gates behind him were opening up.

Mako looked back he was really no different then them. No matter how much he tried to be. Tried to fight against his nature and feelings he looked back at the gates in the circle of darkness.....there were times when he thought of Kanseina as nothing more then a monster and when he voiced that to Ryo once, Ryo who was sick in his bed told him that he Mako was the monster not Kanseina. That Kanseina was too noble and kind to ever be one.

Mako though shook his head and ran as did several others going in different directions figuring if they split up and ran out the various sides of the darkness that they would get away.

Zero watched he made no move to stop them. Didn't have to......once the aura of darkness and death surfaced that came before the gates there really was no getting away from it unless you weren't meant to go there. And none of the children who were currently scurrying around like rates in a cage could get out. His eyes landed on Kyoki as Kanseina having finally finished taking what he needed what his body knew he needed arched backwards before Kyoki his head falling back as a scream.........nothing bestial about it ripped itself free from his throat now was when the change began.........and it was painful. Zero knew it was painful and this was the one pain even if a vampire wanted to that they could not take away from another. The only way around it was if they were a human born vampire who just needed woken up.

Kanseina knelt there his head back as he screamed in agony his body feeling like it was on fire feeling things dying and changing inside of him. Things shifting, it hurt, feeling like someone had changed his blood for acid and it was eating it's way out of him from the inside tears of pain surfaced in his eyes and ran down his cheeks finding there way through the scales there.........he wasn't fighting it but the Shadowfaux part of his blood was racing to change to adept and twist..........while something else was at work........it was agony. But he had honestly been through worse........
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 am

Kyoki could only hold him steady as he screamed in what could only be described as pure agony. Agony that not even Kyoki himself would be able to endure should he ever be faced with a human life. To be human and then become vampire...agony that no one could take away....

Yojo sighed and shook his head and snapped his fingers, the hounds of hell chained to the gates surfacing out of the darkness and reaching out and clamping down on two of the boys who ran, the hounds not letting go, only growling as their fiery eyes glared at the children. They would never let go until the body was dead, and the soul had entered the gates, even if it took years for that to happen....

"Running is pointless...you will only run in circle....coming right back into my waiting arms...." he said lowly, flatly as he simply vanished, reappearing in front of the still running boy. "This is your own fault boy, now shut up and take your punishment like the man you think you are..." he said as he cleaved the boy's head off with one clean swipe, the body of the boy on the right falling as well, and the hound on the right let the boy's head drop to the ground and sink into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 am

Kanseina swore it would never end. He'd get a break a brief one in the screams just long enough to take a breath before they started up again. And harder then before. Everything seemed to be coming to a head within him gathering to one bright brilliant point before it burst. Shattering into a brilliance behind his eyes the pain having been the scream that had been in full swing cutting out so suddenly as he went limp his head falling back as he laid there supported from falling only by the strength of Kyoki's hands on him.

Another boy looked over they were down to ten. He hadn't run just stood there watching the change take place having heard Kanseina's screams of agony and tears fell down his face they had drove him to this. To endure such pain and torture then his eyes slowly went wide. Kanseina's long hair shortened out becoming that lovely crimson mess crop that usually sat on top of his head, if his eyes were open the boy knew that they would be that warm enchanting ice blue. The scales were gone no longer hugging his cheek bones and body as well as the spikes fading away. Although he was in a field of darkness he knew that it was still early in the day. And yet the boy could not get the tears to fall......

Kanseina had always seemed proud of the way he looked despite them having a bad habit of treating him like a monster and yet this one had.....had.....changed him taken that away from him. It was true he had feared Kanseina. And it was no doubt true that that was very wrong of him but.....as his tears fell. "How are you any better then us! How you talk about bringing him into your family and upon the change the first thing you do is take away half of who he is! You think he'll be happy with you when he wakes and finds out you did that to him? Kanseina was never ashamed of who he was or how he looked. Even if we called him a monster he'd just shake his head and look at us sadly."

Zero rolled his eyes as he stood there the kid really didn't get it.....Kyoki didn't take anything away from him. Because Kyoki Inu saw nothing absolutely nothing wrong with the way Kanseina was or how he looked. In fact the only thing he did do was give him a few gifts besides changing him into a vampire and burning out the human life span giving him a longer much longer life. He gave him the gift of being an Inu, of being able to control if and when Kanseina himself choose to be seen in his Shadowfaux form and the most important one to Kanseina.......a family who would love him for him. No matter how he chose to appear. "Baka......" Zero said dryly looking into the darkness where the kid was as Kanseina slept in such a awkward position a new born Chyldes sleep....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:43 am

Kyoki lifted Kansei up into his arms and looked down at him with such a surprisingly loving expression, that it would take even Zero by surprise. For Kyoki to show that much love and gentleness to a man he had only know for a few hours...it was a very rare thing indeed.

"I took nothing away...I gave him more than he ever had....a choice..." Kyoki answered the boy's cries lowly as he finally looked up and, surprisingly, stared right at the boy, even through the cloak of darkness. "You never gave him that..."

Yojo had turned to look at Kyoki for a moment, knowing full well that the Inu could see into the darkness, because he was more suited to the darkness...but also because the Inu had always stared down the gates of hell, and laughed in the faces of the hounds who guarded it...

But when Kyoki had fell silent, he turned his attention back to the boys and sliced the heads off of four more. Dropping the numbers down to just six. "Kyoki will never take away Kansei's freedom of choice...because he knows how it feels to have that taken away..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:52 am

Zero looked at Kyoki seeing that surprisingly loving and tender look on Kyoki's face an emotion that the man rarely if ever showed to anyone. Kanseina's head rested on Kyoki's shoulder his breathing low and steady as he slept his body remembering to breathe even if as a vampire he no longer needed to. It was more of a 'appear' human and alive trait then anything else.

The boy looked at Kyoki shaking his head and then looked down before looking back up the fact that Kyoki seemed to look right at him unnerved him some. He could see out of the darkness but was surprised that Kyoki could see in and yet that was not what had him the most. "You just met him. He can't be that important to you. You're taking him away from us."

"Vanity, greed, lust......" he said shaking his head although they weren't in the typical fashion most indulged in them in. It was there. There were very few if any that would move Kyoki's heart in such a way. Kanseina did........a child a young one who was an adult by human standards but a children by every other magical races standards.....and Kyoki's heart and wanted this child to be his son. Took measures to bring him into the family and Kanseina accepted. Zero knew Kyoki would be a proud father to him.

The kid shook his head. "We're kids. So what we made stupid mistakes but your taking him away from us."

Kanseina shifted some while the 'spikes' were out he didn't feel it as much but in his sleep he curled slightly into Kyoki shifted to get off of his back some to take the pressure off.......that worse pain.......week after week of having his dear mother pin him down and rip the spikes out so that he would appear...........human it left his back sensitive to pressure on it. She have up on cutting off his tail when she discovered the blade went through and the path the blade took healed up behind it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 am

KYoki narrowed his eyes at the boy's words. "I care more for him than you ever could human, and I will give him things that you could never give him...love, a family, a home...a choice to be who he is and not what he is expected to be..." he said lowly, angrily.

"Taking him from you? You never had him to start with. You had an image...not a person..." Kyoki said lowly as he moved, vanishing and reappearing so close to the darkness that he seemed to be peering into a window from outside a house, but even more importantly, dangerously close to the boy inside the darkness. "What you cling to is the image of the man he was at night...not the man he was on the inside...you're vain and full of shit...you're nothing to me, and soon...you will be nothing to him...."

Yojo simply cut down more of the children, taking three more out as Kyoki spoke. "Vain, Greedy, Lustful....Cruel, Mocking, Cold....you don't care about nothing but saving yourself...you don't love that man, instead you lust to harm him in as many ways as you can..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:13 am

The boy shook his head as he looked at Yojo. "Am not! I do love him and I wasn't clinging just to an image. He does belong to us and we belong with him. He'll hate you when he wakes up and finds out we're gone that you had us all killed. Your horrible absolutely horrible people."

"Delusional. Demented and twisted." Zero said as he moved walking around the sphere without disrupting it looking at the hounds inside who were waiting. Yojo was truly making those kids suffer for what they had done. "Heartless" he said as he paused and looked inside the field of darkness. "It always amazes me to find humans to be far more soulless and heartless more cold and dead inside then any vampire could ever hope to be. It is true there are cruel and twisted vampires out there but they arrogantly say how how there view is right. They don't whine and complain that they are 'kids' so there misunderstood. You're all well old enough to know how much pain your causing him."

The boy shook his head. "No your wrong. Kanseina, we're Kanseina's family."

Zero shook his head. "No, the only child among all of you that could have been considered family to him loved him so much he hid his illness so that Kanseina would not have to worry about him. Loved him so much that instead of begging him to fight to keep him alive knowing that his time was up let go and went to sleep to keep Kanseina out of harms way not thrust him into it. You brats? Your his tormentors his captors and the ones who keep him imprisioned in a life he does not deserve. Yojo saw it clearly what you rotten little beasts were doing to him. And knew that if he called Kyoki, Kyoki would take this wounded child from you and give him a loving home and a choice to be be happy and stay. That is something you could never understand. Not even when Kanseina knowing that you'd abuse him took you all out of the cold and into his home clothing you and giving you food and you bit the hand that feeds you.....all of the time. He was far to gentle to do anything about it and you all knew it." Zero said as his hand tensed on the scythe too much talking if he had to talk anymore to the damn brat in the center he'd kill him himself. Far too much talking..........and Zero was not a talker. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:24 am

Kyoki snorted and moved, finally stepping into the darkness, unafraid and unaffected by it. And stepped up to the child, having handed Zero Kansei. "You don't know what family means, you're nothing more than discarded trash...and trash should be burned like all of the rest of it..." he said lowly as his crimson red eyes glared down at the child. They were cold, unfeeling and full of what could be considered evil.

"You love him? You're still full of shit....and pissing me off...telling lies...." Kyoki said and leaned down and in, mere inches from the boy's face. "You will never know love, because you were never given it at birth...."

Yojo simply stood there, letting Kyoki speak his mind. Three left...two....one. "Kyoki, if you would like...you can play with that one....I will close the gates when you're done..." he said lowly, flatly and perhaps even a bit coldly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 am

Zero shifted Kansei in his arms having scent his scythe away no longer needing it not that he did for a while now. Holding the fragile man in his arms and he was fragile. Despite his I can handle it appearance and attitude the pain was clear in his eyes. Was clear in his hesitation to trust in others but Kyoki had reached out to him and he had taken that offer. He knew Kyoki would never let him down. Would never break that trust it wasn't Kyoki's way.

The boy looked up at Kyoki Inu who said that he never knew love at birth. "I did know love then and I still do. Yeah I feared him it's human nature to fear what we don't understand. But that doesn't change the fact that I loved him. Maybe I"m not like Ryo and can look past appearance and that's my fault but I didn't leave him because it would hurt him. I tried and I've been trying to get past it. You act I'm scum. So what I'm afraid of his Shadowfaux form there aren't any humans out there who aren't at first!" He said certain that Ryo had been.

Kanseina shifted in his sleep Ryo in fact hadn't been. He had walked into Kanseina's room after sunrise tired and sleepy but not feeling well so coming to ask if he could stay home from school and get some sleep. When he discovered the other form. He hadn't backed away in fear but rather walked up and reached up causing Kansei to go wide eyed as he touched the scales on his face then ran his fingers along the bone spikes by his eyes going back before looking up at him and asking him if he was a dragon sent to earth to protect lost children. When Kanseina said no Ryo had asked him if he could be Ryo's dragon and keep him company.....if Ryo could stay by his side and be close to the dragon's warmth. Kanseina had said yes......the other children having followed no long after Ryo had backed away in fear of him frightened but Ryo not feeling well had climbed up in his lap and rested against him falling asleep......unafraid of the man who many considered a monster and a beast.

Zero looked at the boy who was speaking his mind and sighed shaking his head. "Kyoki by all means play.......it's been a while since I've seen you get to cut loose...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 am

"Servatis a tali hebetudine...." he said lowly and moved, bringing his clawed hand up to swipe across the boy's face and sending him flying into the force-field of darkness. He then stood up straight and licked the blood off his claws. "You did not know love then, and you do not know it now...how do I know? Because I was you as a child....but unlike you, I was forced to break, to gain a personality that was not my own..." Kyoki said and moved, vanishing and reappearing, grabbing hold of the boy's throat and lifting him up off the ground.

"You fear out of instinct? That's like saying I kill out of instinct...Just because I'm a vampire doesn't mean I am to fit into a specific mold of life- of society. I'm a vampire, and as fucked up as I am, I fit no one's mold but my own....can you say that? Huh?!" he asked, screaming angrily in the kid's face and then tossed him again, letting him hit the side of the gates.

"I kill because it's what I was raised to do, what I was beaten and abused into thinking as a child no younger then three. I was crammed into a mold that I didn't fit into.....I was stuffed into that mold until I broke, and look at what I am now...I'm a monster...one who devours humans and vampires alike...a man who gained the name Akuma Heddohanta by devouring thousands of people in one day....You are no better than my father and mother who crammed me into that fucking mold!" He explained angrily, speaking more about his past than he ever had before.

"If you were to keep trying to cram that man into a mold that he didn't fit...you would break him....and turn him into the monster you believe him to be...you sicken me..." Kyoki said lowly as he lifted the kid up to look him in the eye. "You are a piece of trash that has been discarded, and was left to die...I will finish what those who discarded you started...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 am

The boy screamed and cried as he hit the barrier the resounding bang on the dark wall was not one that was easily heard but it was what wasn't heard in the silence that caused pale ice blue eyes to open slowly as he laid there in death's arms and looked over his head turning as Zero gently but firmly shifted his grip to hold onto him.

"Shut up! I'm not trying to cram him into a mold. I'm not trying to break him. Kanseina is what he is." The boy retorted as he laid on the floor trying to get away from Kyoki his small body having slammed into the gates and several bones broke.

Kanseina looked at the darkness his body didn't want to move too tired to obey him at the moment as his head rested against Zero's shoulder. He couldn't feel his powers and after a moment realized that it was Zero who blocked them wither or not he was doing it on purpose or to protect Kanseina, Kanseina himself didn't know. But he realized Zero's arms were where his bone spikes should be and his tail was gone the weight was hanging off of his tail bone anymore. But it was still day time.

"You know nothing.........Kanseina will wake up. He'll save me. He'll hurt you for what you've done to them. What your trying to do to me. Kanseina will fight to keep us safe."

Kanseina though could hear it through the darkness that one.........that child was......Makoto. He closed his eyes and after two tries he found his voice a bit hoarse but he found it. "Why?" without Shadowfaux twisting everything about him, his voice no longer sounded dark and twisted but enchanting and alluring. Something that could whisper to you and bring you into the darkness with him and you'd go with a smile on your face. It was the true voice of the man who soo many tried to crush down.

"Kanseina they're crazy save me.........help me they killed everyone. They hurt everyone else."

Kanseina could see into it though. He was a Shadowfaux half of one even if he was also now an Inu and part vampire instead of human. His ice blue eyes able to see into the darkness into the nightmarish black that swallowed up everything but more then that........in such a darkness he could see..........the child. He had not thought it possible to see such a thing from one so young but where his soul should be was dark and twisted demonic and firey evil and spiteful there was no warmth no light not even the faintest of specks. Yojo could not be read in there which didn't surprise him or rather all he saw was Yojo and then there was Kyoki who was neither dark nor light but something between. Pure and twisted light and shadow. So tightly woven together that it was impossible to separate and it would destroy him to even try. At least the voice that was screaming to him was Makoto's but surely that wasn't the child.......or if it had been...........that child was long gone and had been for a while now.

"Why.........should I save you............you've already sold yourself to the darkness.........there's nothing there to save........absolutely nothing........" Kanseina said a bit tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi   Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Meets Monk: Reaper Says Hi
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next