Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  Empty
PostSubject: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:28 am

Six months ago his life changed forever. Six months ago he had asked a few vampires to change him into one. And the one that was chosen did indeed change him and punished him soundly for lying to him when they first met even if that was by not bothering to correct anyone when they introduced him as a girl. It hadn't taken long for the man to figure out that he was a boy. That they were all wrong about his gender and that had pissed him off. His biggest relief came after he had been strapped down and the chasty belt which crushed him flat and kept him looking all the way around as a girl was taken off. By Kyoki.

At the moment he was on his way to school having been doing his school work from the castle under the guise of having fallen ill. Kyoki had attempted to toughen up his appearance some by having his long knee length hair cut in to his around his neck and layered all it did was take him from ultra feminine to adorable. Big vibrant blue eyes and the male school uniform. That was another thing Kyoki had done made him come with him as they went shopping and bought him male clothes tons of male clothes with the same words that Kyoki hated lairs and that as long as he was dressing as a bitch he was lying.

Needless to say he walked down the block the dark blue dress slacks and white dress shirt under the dark blue dress jacket with the schools logo on the lapel. He wore fingerless gloves on both hands and boots not the normal dress shoes but then again Kyoki wouldn't let him anything 'girly' even remotely. The earrings that he wore had been switched out to something much more masculine and when he went into class he was to reintroduce himself as Taishoku Genjitsu. Not that it bothered him it was what he had wanted all along and more then that. He knew Kyoki would want to know if he was a 'good boy' when he got home.

And despite all of that Tai was worried about his best friend. He hadn't been my Yuki's house in six months and worried that Yuki either one didn't care and found it peaceful to sleep without interruption on Tai's part to wake him up after school or two..........that Yuki was angry with him. Either way he paused on the way to school and considered cutting the morning classes to go find out either way.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 am

"Going somewhere?" he asked lowly as he looked at the back of his best friend's head, bag slung over his shoulder as he stood there behind Taishou.

It had been six months, and he knew...could smell it and hear it... Taishou had become a vampire at the hands of another, and had neglected to come see him after it, after he had already shared with Taishou that he himself was a vampire who hid it from everyone except one...and that one was Taishou.

"If you're leaving, you had better speak up...I need to know if I can keep going to school or not..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 am

Tai turned his head and looked at him. "I'm not leaving." Tai said as he turned and looked at Yuki who didn't seem all that bothered by the change in appearance or the male school uniform. "I'm on my way to school right now Yuki." He walked up to Yuki and regarded him quietly he had been changed at the hands of another but it hadn't occurred to him that if Yuki knew it was what he wanted that Yuki could have done it for him.

"Just to school......I.....should have told you Yuki but everything was happening so fast. Today is the first day he's let me out of his sight to go to school." Tai said honestly too worried about the 'I'll kick your ass if I find out your lying about anything' comment months ago. And yet despite that he still couldn't talk about what he went through at the hands of his human parents and when he shook his head and told Kyoki he couldn't talk about it all the man said.........that's different. He's not lying. He's not ready to talk. Kyoki was such a confusing man of course it wasn't put as nicely as that either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:49 am

Yuki simply turned and began walking again. He had gotten his answer, and he didn't care about anything else. "All right..." he answered as he walked along, bag still slung over his shoulder.

"As long as you're not leaving...it means I don't have to either..." he said lowly, simply as he paused and turned to look back at Yuki. "Also...they're trouble...the Inu brothers....be careful what you let Kyoki drag you into....he's good at his job, but he's a psycho...." he warned lowly and turned, and kept walking as if it were their usual conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:54 am

Tai took a deep breath as he jogged to keep up with Yuki. Covering the distance quickly enough and took a deep breath. "I noticed. Kyoki has his ups and downs and he's hard to figure out........but he's my sire." He said as he walked with Yuki shrugging. "I'm still trying to make heads or tails out of things.........all I know is Zero Rei put me in Kyoki's hands so that's where I've been the last six months learning." And learning was putting it lightly learning how to feed and control his hunger his strength and various other things. Getting a hair cut a lot had changed in that short time.

"Although I'm not......looking forward to returning to school Yuki.......they'll want Tai...your alright with the change but to them <i>I</i> don't exist just her. Just what they want to believe......." Tai said still a bit surprised that Yuki didn't seem to care but then again he never asked his best friend either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 am

Yuki looked at Tai and sighed as he came to a halt. "That's not my point here Tai...Kyoki is dangerous...a murder and master manipulator....don't trust everything he tries to get you to do because he's always after something..." he said lowly and then closed his pink eyes and shook his head.

"I just don't want you getting into something you can't get out of...and sire or not, Kyoki is very deadly...." he explained and opened his eyes to look down at Tai. "As for talking about things...you don't have to talk about it with him if you're not ready to..." he said lowly before he began to walk again.

It was hard, dealing with things now. He was not just alone, but also someone who had nothing to do with his best friends turning...it both hurt and annoyed him. And now? Now he needed a way to take out that frustration...

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 am

Tai nodded as he walked along with Yuki having no idea why he was soo upset at the moment but that he was upset. Tai though did look ahead and sighed. "Yeah..." he said lowly.

Tai walked with Yuki and looked ahead he was quiet painfully quiet as he walked along thinking before glancing side long at his best friend before looking ahead again. Wishing he knew what had him so upset and slowly it dawned on him that he was a vampire now was that it? "I'll be careful Yuki....." he said softly before sighing. "Yuki....does it.....both you that I'm one now?" he asked needing to know he knew Yuki well enough to know when something was actually bothering his best friend and something was. He just didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 am

Yuki stopped and looked at Tai. "No...it doesn't bother me that you're a vampire now...it also didn't bother me that you were a guy and never told anyone...I never gave a shit about any of that...vampire human, male, female...none of it matters to me..." he said lowly but sighed and closed his eyes.

"What does bother me is who you let be your sire," he finished and began walking again. And it did. It bothered him that he wasn't asked first, wasn't the first person Tai came to for help.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 am

Yuki blinked and looked at him it didn't bother him that he was a vampire or what his gender was. That he was a boy and never told anyone what did bother him was that he never came to Yuki first and foremost.

Tai walked along looking at the ground. "I.....didn't ask........because I was afraid you'd say no.....or try to talk me out of it........" he said as he walked along looking at the sidewalk before him. "Because I was afraid you'd say no and that it would hurt......."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

Yuki sighed and just shook his head. What point would there have been to tell Tai no? He would have given that kid anything he asked of him...even his body....anything to make him smile...anything to make him happy...

"What point...." Yuki began lowly, finally starting to speak after continuing to walk along in silence. "What point would there have been for me to refuse you? I would have given you anything had you only asked...." he finished lowly and entered the school gates just as the bell rang for students to start their final dash for classes.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 am

Tai looked up at Yuki. What point would there have been to refuse him? Tai sighed as he looked ahead at the students running towards the school none of them realizing he was there yet perhaps it was the lack of long billowing silvery ash hair or the male school uniform who knew? But Tai sighed. "I don't know Yuki....but it was what I feared.....I couldn't bring myself to ask the one person who meant the most to me..........because even though it's irrational if you had even indicated it was a no.......It would have crushed me." Tai said lowly as he closed his eyes.

Tai looked at him. "I could be myself around you Yuki.......I didn't want to loose that to do anything to jeopardize that......not with you."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:21 am

Yuki looked back at him and sighed before he turned to begin walking again. "It's done now...and you can't take it back...ever..." he told him lowly before he moved, fist flying and connecting with another one of the punks in school. Anger, frustration, pain, resent, bitterness...all were becoming his companions today it seemed.

"You've not even seen irrational yet..." he told Tai before he dropped his bag to the ground and turned to face the boy as he was spitting out blood and standing to face Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 am

Tai went wide eyed as Yuki was picking a fight with one of the school punks who was spitting out blood on the ground. Tai's own eyes going wide as he said that he hadn't even seen Irrational yet. That it was done and he couldn't take it back.

Taisho went wide eyed this was his fault. Yuki was fighting this kid picking a fight with him because he had chosen to go to another well sort of. He had asked the simple question of the vampires who had visited class about which nobles were safe to ask and once that question an idle curiosity was voiced they decided to change him right then and there. Of course they thought he was a she and they contacted Kyoki who changed him.

But in the end it hurt Yuki that much was clear. "Yuki I...." he said not sure how to calm Yuki down but the punk seemed to stare at him a moment while keeping his eyes on Yuki a cold leer on his features as he took in the sight of Taisho who ignored him looking solely at Yuki Ijo.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:43 am

Yuki didn't turn to face him, didn't say anything at all, he only stood there looking at the human before him. Oh how he wanted to tear this kid apart....

"Don't...don't say it, don't say anything else Tai..." he said lowly as he turned to look at Taishou. "Please don't say you're sorry..." he asked lowly before he moved his hand up to look down at it, his claws had accidentally dug into the kids face when he connected...and now he had the kid's blood on his nails.

Sighing, he brought his hand up and licked the blood from his nails before he looked back at the kid, who seemed to be just standing there, glaring at Tai. "Please tell me you're going to say something intelligent...." he said as he looked at the kid, the punk.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 am

Tai closed his mouth and looked down. Told to or rather asked to not apologize he fell silent what was there to say? What could he say. Sorry I allowed another to change me? Tai looked up at Yuki before glancing at the kid.

The boy ignored the blood running down the side of his face as he glared at Tai before glancing at Yuki. "Yeah.........seem's Tai here is trying to be a boy all of the sudden and you? Your pissy what's the matter your girl here dumped you or what? Don't apologize......either then that you caught her cheating on you right?"

Tai flinched and looked down shifting he wasn't pretending to be a boy and he hadn't cheated on Yuki not in the sense he was seeing someone or even that they had been dating they were best friends but.........was that what it felt like to Yuki that he allowed another vampire to change him? Did vampires consider that the same as giving up one's 'V' card to another for the first time the very thing that could only be given once? And if so Tai had no idea that Yuki had wanted to be the one to change him he never said.......and Tai never assumed. Although he did look up between them.

"If I were you Ijo I'd get better control over your bitch there before someone takes her cutting her hair and changing her clothes that must have come as a blow what now she suddenly announces she's into girls too?" he said laughing snidely.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:57 am

Yuki narrowed his eyes. No, that was the low blow. Without a word, Yuki let another fist fly, another punch connecting and knocking the kid on his butt. "Shut up..." he told him lowly, coldly as he glared down at the punk.

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you...for eternity..." he told him lowly as he stood there, not moving, fists clenched and anger rolling off him in waves. "You don't know what you're talking about, and you don't know just what kind of fire you're playing with...and if you keep playing with fire...you're going to get burned..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 am

Tai stood there arms wrapped around his waist. Had he done something wrong? He hadn't stopped to ask about that. He never realized and watched as Yuki decked the kid sending him crashing to the ground a second time telling him to shut up or he'd shut him up for all eternity.

The kid rubbed his jaw as he looked at Yuki. "What the matter Ijo can't handle the truth? That Genjitsu here cheated. Or flipped gender preferences. I won't shut up cause it's true and you know it. She slapped you down rejected you."

"What no! I never rejected Yuki....where on earth are you coming up with this?" Tai said horrified he hadn't had he.........by allowing Kyoki to change him had he rejected Yuki but Yuki never offered and he never asked..........it was confusing.

"You can pretend to be something your not all you want Genjitsu but the fact remains your........."

"You IDIOT!" Taisho said as he lowered his hands and glared at the kid. "I stopped trying to argue with you idiots but I have been and will always by a guy! The only one who ever treated me like a person and not some damn dress up doll....was Yuki I'd never do anything to intentionally hurt him you jackass." Tai said angry.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 am

Yuki had moved, not giving the kid a chance to even see him take a step. "The reality here is that you all are the ones living an illusion...not me..." he told him lowly as he lifted the punk off the ground, letting his feet dangle off the ground as he held him there by his shirt front.

"I can handle rejection, have dealt with it before. No...that's not my problem at all...it's that I'm living like this, living around people that utterly disgust me when all I really want to do is tear them apart...and you? You're getting very close to making me reach my breaking point..." he told the kid lowly as he glared at him.

"Rejection, pain, disgust, anger, bitterness...none of these feelings are new to me, and if you keep pushing me...soon I'll have a new feeling to add to the list...satisfaction..." he said lowly and dropped the kid to the ground and glared down at him.

No, rejection wasn't his problem. His problem was that he was tired of being deprived of what he truly desired.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 am

The kid hung there scared out of his mind at the moment as Yuki held him off the ground something about Yuki in that moment bespoke of a hunter of a being that was designed to hunt and kill and crush beings like him. Humans like him.

Tai looked over and shook his head. "Yuki he's not worth it.....let's go to class please...." he said he had no idea what was going through Yuki at the moment only that he didn't want this kids blood on Yuki.

Tai shook his head and walked up placing his hand on Yuki's arm shook his head. "Yuki please.......I can't stand the smell of this guy.....it's revolting, I can't stand the idea of it clinging to you at all all day long........." those words Yuki had said.....a new feeling satisfaction.......

Tai closed his eyes and let his hand drop slowly to his side........This was the sort of thing Kyoki would do and he was seeing it now in Yuki who tried so hard to hide his nature it seemed.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:27 am

Yuki looked at Tai and closed his eyes. Oh yeah...this day was going to be beyond difficult...

"Whatever..." he said lowly and moved, getting his bag and slinging it back over his shoulder, and as he began walking by the kid, he glared down at him. A cold empty look that showed nothing but darkness."Stay out of my way...." he told the kid lowly, coldly before he continued the walk to class.

The walk to class was most likely the worst part of it. Nothing but an empty hall. The sound of his boots thunking on the cold tile floor as he ignored dress code altogether. And what was worse...the sound of Tai's footsteps behind him...

He had showed just how cold he could be, how hateful he could be. He had showed it to the one person he wanted to hide it from the most, had given in to his anger and bitterness and shown Taishou just how he was inside....cold...frigid even.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 am

Tai walked along following behind Yuki wanting to stop him wanting to...........and could swear he heard Kyoki in his head yelling at him to stop being such a damn coward and speak. To not lie not speaking hiding things from another was the same as telling a lie. Not correcting an statement or something that was wrong was a lie his whole world had been turned inside out and upside down but.......

"Thank you Yuki." Tai said as he drew up level with him again and looked up at him before walking forwards. "You've always defended me like that......" Tai said as he looked ahead. "Thank you." He had been so angry a cold anger but the kid had been running at the mouth insulting and bad mouthing Tai and Tai would have just taken it but Yuki as always got upset.

The kid though went running to go get the principle to tell him that Yuki messed him up good a punk but a cowardly one attempting to get Yuki expelled and that Tai was out of dress code now wearing a boys uniform and back in school. Out to create a whole big mess.

Tai sighed as he looked down at the tiles beneath his feet as they walked. "It means a lot to me." he said softly lowly and it did........Yuki's being there , being his best friend. He couldn't imagine Yuki not being there and what's more didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:45 am

Yuki stopped and took in a slow, deep breath and closed his eyes. "Not today...that Yuki....this Yuki...was not defending you...he was simply angry and out for blood..." he said lowly and opened his eyes and turned to face Tai.

"Don't thank me....don't thank the me who you've never seen, never known before now...in fact...don't thank the other one either...because neither of them deserve it..." he explained lowly and closed his eyes again.

"You left for six months, let Kyoki Inu change you without even telling me you wanted to be changed first...and to make matters worse, you come back and expect that I will be here to accept everything you've got to say about the matter...and you know what? I'm not here for that...I'm here because I'm a vampire and I'm selfish...I'm out for nothing but what will satisfy me and my desires..." Yuki told him lowly and shook his head.

"I'm not here to listen to you tell me you're sorry or to thank me...I don't need that, nor do I want it..." he told Tai lowly and moved to slide down the wall and just sit there in the floor.

"What I've wanted all of this time that I've been here playing human, playing student....was you...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 am

Tai looked at him as he said not to thank the old him or the current not to thank the man who was....before him the person he knew all of this time who was out to satisfy selfish desires. That the entire reason he had been playing human all this time was because he wanted Tai. And then sank down against the wall on the floor to sit there.

Tai stood there a moment staring at him as the moment of truth was right there before him. And closed his eyes. He shook his head. "Yuki......" he said lowly as he stood there looking at him before taking a deep breath he had tried telling him he couldn't stand the idea of Yuki rejecting his becoming a vampire wanted to become a vampire......because he wanted to be with the one he truly loved and feared his rejection more then anything.

Tai shook his head. "I wanted to become a vampire....." Tai said lowly as he closed his eyes. "Because I wanted to be able to truly love the person I wanted to be with all of the ups and downs.........but I couldn't ask you not you. I know, I knew then that there's a risk in being changed that not everyone survives it. I couldn't ask you because I feared your rejection but I also worried that if I didn't survive it it would hurt you I couldn't do that to you Yuki." Tai closed is eyes. "I didn't allow Kyoki Inu to change me to hurt you Yuki......I allowed him to change me.........so that I could....." Tai trailed off he wasn't used to speaking his mind not like this not about what he was feeling inside but he was trying to tell him.

Trying to tell him that he had wanted to be changed so that he could be with the one he loved and truly feel that love. To find that one that he loved and he already pretty much knew who it was he'd find. He couldn't imagine his life without Yuki in it and didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 am

Yuki shook his head and looked up at Tai. "But you don't get it Tai, I'm dangerous...I'm not who I am while I'm here, while I'm where you could see...." he said lowly and slammed his fist into the cold tile, watching the crater form where he hit.

"You don't understand what you've done....not to me, but to yourself. I didn't care about you being human or vampire...I cared about protecting you...and while you were human that's what I was doing...you were safe...you were safe from me because I would never have let myself get to the point I am now...I would never have let you get so dangerously close to someone like me....so dangerously close to getting yourself into a relationship you could never get out of..." Yuki explained lowly and moved, standing up to stand over Tai.

"All of that time I wasn't protecting you from others like me...I was protecting you from me...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 am

Tai looked up at Yuki as he said that. That he was keeping him safe, from dangerous relationships he could not get out of. That he would never have allowed himself to get to the point he was now. That Yuki would not have let Tai get so dangerously close to someone like Yuki......That all of this time he wasn't protecting him from others like Yuki but protecting Tai from Yuki himself........

Tai sighed as he tipped his head and looked up at him. "And if I don't want to be protected from you?" he asked as he looked at Yuki regarding the taller vampire as they stood there having not even flinched when Yuki's fist cratered the floor. "If my sole reason for doing this was so that I could be closer to you Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)    Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hontō no genjitsu (True Reality)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next