When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:37 am

Meiyo did fall silent he didn't protest or complain the only answer he gave was a low moan of pleasure at the nipping kisses. His breathing deep as his gaze looked down at Mugen as his cousin looked up at him with bedroom eyes. Meiyo shivered as he took a deep breath and watched watched his cousin move down feeling himself responding dancing when Mugen unzipped his pants with his teeth.

Meiyo looked at him aware that the teacher was watching mortified and that the female students were watching and biting there fingertips in anticipation of what these two would do next.

Nusu watched and felt herself getting jealous all at once of Mugen......of Mugen's free reign to touch Mei like that and she didn't know why she didn't know him didn't know Meiyo Aru Mao at all and yet she found herself envious of Mugen who was touching him getting to be so close to him and mentally scolded herself. What had gotten into her? She wasn't possessive of a man she didn't know was she? She wasn't jealous of Mugen being there touching this man when something inside of her was arguing with herself that it should be her touching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 am

Mugen smirked and jerked Aru's pants down all at once, a quick and seemingly forceful action. "How horrible Aru...look here...." he said in a low teasing tone as he brought a finger up to trace circles around the tip of Aru's need. "You're a very naughty boy....weeping in such a way for me...." he teased lowly, not giving a damn what he said in front of the others in the room.

"Oh well...I suppose I feel blessed....since you're the only other to ever give me any attention at all..." he said lowly before he moved and licked the tip and smirked again before he swallowed Aru up, all the way to the hilt without ever giving any warning at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

Meiyo would have blushed if such a thing was possible. To have Mu say something so naughty to him right there in class. "Mu...." he answered his voice low and sensual filled with need.

He moaned though thoughts lost when Mugen teased just the tip of his need for a bit before suddenly and without warning swallowed him whole. Meiyo cried out at the sudden sensation his head jerking back and his horns slamming into the wall behind him the points sharp enough to pierce there way straight threw. "Mugen" he gasped as his right hand came up and laid against his back fingers tensing a bit not to rip flesh apart but in sheer pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 am

Mugen chuckled lowly as he began to pleasure his cousin, hands coming up to let nails dig into flesh. He wasn't a very gentle man, so there was no point in trying to hold anything back.

Teeth, lips, tongue...all worked to bring Aru pleasure, but just as Mugen had gotten started he stopped, taking Aru's need out of his mouth with a slight pop before he looked up at Aru and licked his lips. "Aru..." he whispered lowly and stood up to look Aru in the eyes for only a moment before he moved and laid his stomach on an empty desk, and brought his foot up to rest in the empty chair.

"Please..."

Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 am

Meiyo moaned but gasped when Mugen pulled away a sound of protest leaving him before his cousin provided him with quiet the view. He moved forwards hearing the 'please' and took a deep breath looking at him only a moment longer before his hand slide over his back lining up with him and slowly pushing in entering.

The teacher went wide eyed and stood up moving to stop them and froze as Meiyo joined with him and then began moving. She force something about the way they moved together told her interfering now would be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 am

Mugen gasped at first, but it quickly faded into a low moan as he clung to the sides of the desk. And with each new movement, Mugen moaned lowly, before his moans eventually became cries of pleasure.

"Aru..." he cried in a soft tone, the softest anyone would ever hear from Mugen Mao. Each new cry got Mugen to dig his nails into the wood of the desk deeper, until he was literally making deep claw marks on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 am

Meiyo watched him and then stopped pulling away soo suddenly it would leave his cousin wanting before flipping him over onto his back lifting his legs up into the air before repositioning himself and looking down at him wanting to see that pleasure dancing across his cousin's features. Since this might just be the only time he got to. Meiyo looked at him a moment or two longer before he joined them.

A baby.........the way he was at the moment reminded the teacher of a baby as Mugen was held there and then Meiyo was taking him again she had half a mind to dig out her taser and zap Meiyo not that she knew it would do any good chances are the vampire or demon or whatever he was would ignore her.

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:40 am

Mugen whined in protest, but gasped in surprise when he was suddenly flipped over on his back and facing his cousin face to face. If he were still human, he'd be blushing ten shades of red now as he opened his mouth to protest the position, but any words he would have said were quickly replaced by a low moan as he closed his eyes and dug his nails back into the wood of the desk.

"Shit...." he breathed lowly, understanding now why Aru had put him in this position. The sensations were amazing, as with each thrust Aru went deeper and deeper until if felt like he couldn't go any deeper. "Aru...Please....hurt me..." he pleased lowly, breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 am

Meiyo sighed. "As I said.........I spoil you far too much." he said in a low tone as he let go of one leg placing it over his shoulder and bringing his right hand down those long thick claws on the end a pure white before he moved and grabbed one of the arms currently working on mangling the desk squeezing slowly even as he thrust hard and deep. He kept squeezing until the wet sound of bone breaking could be heard in the room.

Suddenly the girls were wide eyed backing up and looking on in terror. Fear........wasn't that what Mugen had called this one Fear? While they were afraid now.

Meiyo moved his hand and drug his nails over Mugen's skin as he continued to rock to take him the nails sharp enough that as they moved over flesh they ripped it apart deep sliding there way up to the leg resting on his shoulder as if making his way there to hurt him more even as his left hand which seemed to be forgotten at the moment suddenly and without warning broke the leg in his hand holding it tightly as the wet breaking of bone was heard again.......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 am

Mugen cried out, not in pain, but blissful pleasure as he clung to the desk, hearing the cracking of the wood as he opened his eyes to look at Aru from where he was. "More...harder...." he breathed, pleading to be hurt more, and to be taken harder. Beggining his cousin for what seemed like torture instead of pleasure.

But this was the real Mugen. He had hidden it from everyone staring in shock an terror. This was why he was driven to fight, to be hit and beat on all the time. He loved it, relished in it. The more he was hurt, the happier he was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:03 am

Meiyo looked down at him giving him what he wanted. Showing them in the room what a vampires strength was as he proceeded to slam so hard into Mugen that it might as well be attempting to break him in half instead of love making. Even as he moved his hand breaking ribs and the other arm ripping skin and leaning down to run his tongue through the bleeding wounds digging it in deep lapping at it tasting it. Those sharp horns nicking the sides of Mugen's face as he did.

Meiyo jerked him down nearly folding him in half on his back as he drove hilt deep each movement. his hand coming down to run along Mugen's back nails ripping there way through skin and curving over hips. Meiyo could be a very very violent man...........after all it was how he earned his horns once he started making someone bleed he wanted to see more and more of it........of course killing part wasn't coming thanks to the deep moans of pleasure Mu was letting out if they were pain he just might loose it again.............
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:22 am

With each new broken bone or cut or gash, Mugen cried out in even more blissful pleasure. It was as if he wanted to be tortured, to be punished. But it wasn't that at all. He just needed this, to feel this sensation. He was a masochist to his very core, and it made his body tingle with delight every time he was hit, cut, or bruised.

But after a while, his breathing became labored and he felt the white hot heat coiling in his stomach again. "A-Aru....I'm going to....come" he breathed lowly, before he finally cried out in release and his hands went limp, claws no longer digging into the wood of the now broken desk as he focused on getting his breathing back to normal and recollecting his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 am

Meiyo heard his words heard him saying that he was going to come and when Mugen finally found release he brought Meiyo right over the edge with him. Meiyo groaned lowly as the white hot heat in his own body coiled and broke finding a home now in Mugen.

His head bowed slightly as he focused on breathing at the moment. One eye moving to look at the teacher who was stammering and ringing something in her hands. In trouble was an understatement. She was beyond livid. Trying to figure out how to separate them. She had half a mind to call a priest in and exorcise that vile beast who just defiled one of her students.

"You.....you animal! How could you do something like that to him? You broke bones ripped skin apart....you....."

Meiyo sighed as he pulled back so suddenly releasing Mugen who laid on the broken desk and brought his demonic hand up looking at the blood that stained his fingertips. "It's true.....it was a bit.........crude.........but without chains, whips or wax......or even a good sharp knife or two..........I'm afraid I had to improvise a bit more then I would have liked. Of course breaking his ribs I had to be careful to break them out not in........that would have ended things rather fast...." Meiyo said as he looked at her then smirked. It wasn't what she wanted to hear. But that lack of color in her face the sudden blanching was worth it. Oh and there fear..........she was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 am

Mugen groaned in annoyance and sighed as he sat up to glare at the teacher as his wounds began to heal, cuts sealing up as he looked at her. "Would you shut the hell up already? You're seriously starting to piss me off..." he said lowly as he got up off the desk and walked back over to his clothes and began to get dressed.

"Plus, you're giving me a serious headache..." he said as he held his shirt in his hand and turned to look at her. "Also...I'm not really hurt...." he explained lowly as he cracked a finger back into place. "I can't be hurt by him unless he seriously wanted to hurt me..." he explained before he put his shirt back on and yawned. "Not that he ever would..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:52 am

Meiyo walked over to his own clothes getting dressed himself as the teacher all but glared.

"Broken ribs, arms legs.....gashes while it's true your healing he was breaking bones Mugen, rippng apart your skin......while he was....."

Meiyo shrugged. "I wasn't hurting him. I was hurting him. Unfortunately being human it is a concept you will never understand."

She shook her head and narrowed her eyes. 'After what you did.....I should have you arrested for corruption of a minor. For taking a child. For your act of sheer evil........."

Meiyo's head turned he was dressed from the waist down and was before her her back against the chalk board as his right hand rested there nails digging into the surface. "Don't even begin to assume you understand what evil is woman. I have walked hand in hand with it and till the day I die and any child I have will pay the price for that evil. Showing him what he means to me is not evil even if you in your short and limited sense of awareness can or can't understand it."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:26 am

Mugen sighed and moved, putting a hand on Aru's shoulder. "Calm down Fear...even if she understood, she's not worth killing...not worth getting another punishment..." he said lowly before he lowered his hand and looked at the teacher.

"My mortality is gone...human laws no longer apply...I was not hurt, only someone who truly intends to hurt me can...he will not hurt me on purpose in all of the eternity we will spend together...do not judge him based on his looks, judge him on his heart..." he told her lowly, wise words that no one would have ever heard come from Mugen had she not made Aru upset.

"What you see is a demon, but what I see is a loving family member....he would do anything if he believed he was helping in any way possible...but what would you do? You wouldn't help him if he needed it all because of what, his looks? You're much more shallow than I originally believed if you would wound an already wounded man with your selfish words...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am

Aru hadn't touched her yet hadn't crossed that line but when Mugen spoke and placed his hand on Meiyo's shoulder he let go and turned away from her not saying another word. This was no longer a conversation between them but, rather between Mugen and his teacher.

The woman looked at Mugen before looking at Meiyo and back to Mugen shaking her head. "A wounded man? How can I see anything but a demon Mugen, when he looks like the very thing we're taught to fear. That which goes bump in the night and kills innocent people. You talk like he's a loving man a caring one but you also call him fear."

Nusu sighed and walked up placing her hand on Meiyo's arm and indicating he should sit down. "See it's that kind of talk and behavior that I can't understand. The Mao family gives everyone in there family a nickname. Mugen is Killer and Meiyo it would seem is Fear." Nusu looked over. "But your no doubt going to end up upsetting even Mugen if you keep that up. I have more to fear from my fellow classmates then I do from Meiyo Mao." She said with a certainty.

"You don't know me well enough to make such a claim." Meiyo said lowly and Nusu smiled.

"Yeah and no.....no I don't really know you at all. But I can't explain it I don't fear you just like I don't fear Killer. Your both good people I can just feel it rough around the edges and in a world I can't understand because I'm not part of it. But I don't fear either one of you either." Nusuma said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:51 am

Mugen sighed and closed his eyes and shook his head. "We are all punished for our sins, our own evils in life....for my family...our looks, our actions, our personalities, even our gender and sexual orientation is chosen the moment one of our fathers or mothers commits a sin or act of evil...for my cousin, it his markings and horns....for me....it is my eyes and sexual orientation....because of something that I never even had any control of...it was because of something my grandfather did....something....that Mujihinaga Mao did before he died...." he explained lowly and opened his eyes to look over at the teacher.

"My cousin committed an act of evil in an attempt to save the one he so desperately loved....if you want to judge us...judge us by what you know...not by what you don't know...or don't judge us at all...." he told her lowly.

"While his birth name is Meiyo Aru Mao, his family given name is Fear....it is his name because of his abilities....because of his blood....just as mine is given to me because of my blood...but I will never become what my name implies...I'm not a monster...and refuse to become something I am not...but you....you are more of a monster that we will ever be..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:58 am

The teacher slowly looked from Mugen Mao to that of Meiyo before looking back again. She stared a moment or two as he called her a monster before taking a deep breath when he said that he commited an act of evil in an attempt to save the one he loved. She looked at the cousins sins of the family passed from generation to generation wither or not the one it was passed to had done anything wrong.

"But......that doesn't make any sense if you didn't do anything wrong....to be born bearing the burden of the one before you."

Meiyo looked at her and sighed. "We are Mao. the answer lays in our last name."

The teacher looked at him and shook her head. "But that's just it you did what you did to save someone that's hardly an act of evil."

Meiyo looked at her and shook his head. "One can do an evil deed for pure reasons, just as one can do a good deed for the wrong reasons. Reasoning does not matter only the action. If you commit an act of evil regardless of the reason you will never be forgiven." Meiyo looked at her. "At least that is the case for a demon lord.....for a Mao. If we do not want to bare our sins for the world to see on top of those of the ones who came before us then we must never sin."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 am

Mugen sighed and shook his head. "There is no use in explaining it....she will never understand anyway..." he told Aru lowly and moved to walk back to his seat, hands sliding into his pockets as he did.

"You are smart for a human, but not smart enough....you will only understand if you are ever blessed with the choice of being turned...but I doubt any of us would want to turn you...you're much too judgmental for our tastes..." he told her lowly as he sat back down as his desk and looked at her.

"I will try to put this in a way you can try to grasp....in the demon world...it matters not which of you committed the act, it matters how you can punish them....and the way we see it....what better way to punish the one than to punish the whole?....our world is dark and complicated...but your world is cruel and heartless....we are far more gentle in our actions than you in yours..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:23 am

The teacher went to argue but she paused how could she as she sat down heavy in her hair. She looked at them she had shunned Meiyo just because he was different because he was one with horns and markings on his face. Because he looked feared and evil. Never mind he was beautiful to look at he was also something she had feared. Why.....why had she feared him when he didn't do anything to earn that fear? All he had done from the start was walk into the room and ask Mugen to step out with him before stating that he was allowed to sit in on it.

Granted the whole making out thing in the class room wasn't good but he had given it over to Mugen not forcing anything out of him and wanting to know what Mugen himself wanted. She looked slowly at them and then sighed. "I may be judgmental. But I fail to see how our world is cruel and heartless. If one person commits an terrible act they alone are punished but your saying that any child he has will be punished for the sins he commits so they two will have horns and markings? They two will have to bare the same burdens."

Nusuma's eyebrow twitched she was normally a sweet girl even if she did enjoy teasing the living daylights out of 'Killer' but looked at the teacher. "How jaded are you? That's a horrible way to put things. Yeah a mistake on there part can mark them but soo two can it mark us. If you do something terrible that follows not only you but your kid. When they say who they are it's followed by a 'oh your there kid' and there shunned. But it stems down to hair and eye color so what it passes down. It's almost like saying that although you sinned you don't have to bear that weight alone. Your family will carry it with you."

The teacher shook her head. "Listen to yourself Nusuma, your saying that you would not have a problem with a child having horns one of your own despite being an Miko?"

Nusuma Jundo looked right at the teacher. "I would rather have a child with horns and a pure heart then a child without them and a corrupt one." Nusuma said and that caused Meiyo to close his eyes as she had said that then two only then he didn't have horns and was warning her of what it meant to hang around a Mao. That had been her answer to him shortly only days really before she died.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 am

Mugen sighed and looked out the window. "Everyone carries the weight of the others sins...it's just a matter of the type of punishment that is received...." he said lowly before he looked back at the teacher.

"Our family is nothing to be proud of because we come from a family of theives, murderers and assassins....but those of us who are truly good must also carry that weight because it is our ancestors that caused us to fall and suffer like this...it is both a gift and a curse to remind us of the legacy that we come from...it also helps dictate our actions and choices in life...make the wrong one, and you both damn yourself, and your child after you...make the right one and you can live in peace and happiness for the rest of your life..." he explained and closed his eyes.

"The weights of judgement is a very delicate thing...put an object on it that is even the slightest bit too heavy and it will cause the scale to tip and you'll fall...balance it just right and you will be able to walk the bridge of life..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 am

The teacher looked at Mugen and then at Meiyo before falling silent they didn't have that. She didn't understand that no matter how much she tired. She sat back and took a deep breath before shaking her head. "Your right I don't understand."

Meiyo sighed. "You can't....until you walk a mile in the shoes of the one you are judging can you ever hope to understand them. It is why one must not judge least they be judged. I don't judge you on appearance but your actions you have hated me since the moment I walked into the room but you didn't know my story. Hated me and feared me." she looked up at him and then down eyes closed ashamed because it was true she judged him without knowing him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 am

"Judge and be judged....walk a mile, and in return, gain a mile..." Mugen said lowly as he was once again looking out the window.

He turned to face the teacher again, black eyes of a demon staring her down, as he spoke lowly, "It's a life lesson that you will only understand once you are forced to learn it...don't blame yourself because you can't understand, blame yourself for not trying before you spoke..." It was a cruel thing to say, but his ability to be kind only lasted so long and stretched so far.

"It is better if you never knew those who taught us these lessons...humans were never meant to meet them until the time truly comes...for them to die...." he said lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:51 am

Meiyo sighed as he looked out the window as well the reapers. He was talking about the reapers now a race of beings that one only meet if they were going to die at least if they were human the room at that moment feel silent as everyone seemed to be wrapped up in heavy thought about that. About what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)   

Back to top Go down

O Chamena Maō (Mischievous Demon Lords)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next