Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The world through his eyes....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

The world through his eyes.... Empty
PostSubject: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:51 am

He sat alone in the room if anyone walked in all they would see was back and white walls, specks and dots of black and white so tiny and so scattered that it was impossible to tell what it was but he knew. He knew because it was black and white and what he saw in color in his minds eye. But the images seemed to flow with no connection from one to another a person who had died in one was alive in the next connecting one. To anyone but him it would make no sense but then again no one could tell what it was unless looking upon it from a distance. It was a fine tiny detailed mural. Endless countless possibilities all strewn out upon it. He had started in one of the back rooms of the apartment and now centuries later he was in the living room, he still had the kitchen and two other bedrooms to be able to paint the stories upon.

Although currently he sat in the chair a small china cup full of black paint in one hand a thin delicate paintbrush in the other as he etched fine tiny black lines onto the wall. He could hear there voices on the other side as they talked to the new guard. His room his apartment could not be left from the inside for the inside was were one needed to place the key to unlock the door door it was not meant to keep anyone out but rather him in. Not mind you that he was much of a fighter to be able to get free. Should he even try no matter what he did they would kill him.

Taezuhenka Shukumei sat upon the chair listening as they talked about feeding him again today to the new comer explaining things.

"We work in day shifts.....those fools who would think to over-throw the nobles rule don't stand a chance and the source of our power is in here. Today is Friday, Friday is a fun day as it's feeding day. And well fucking as well as he has to pay for his meals and room and board not to mention we're stuck babysitting him for a entire day." the one said to the new comer as he heard the door's lock turn and they entered four of them always. One of them had died. And so he was replaced with this one.

The one who died had crossed path's with a newly returned Azayakana in an attempted to hurt a girl who he was protecting and in the end......the Ice Lord had killed him. Tae could have told them that......could have but he told them nothing. never spoke not anymore. The world was falling into ruin he told them the path to take to avoid that and they took the opposite and brought it about. Because that was the path that gave them power.......

"Put down your brush Shukumei and get your ass over here.....it's time to feed and pay." the first said smirking.

Tae got up and set down his brush and the paint on a table near him knowing where it was as he began to walk forwards and heard the second speak to the fourth. "As pretty as he is......it's a pity that he was born blind don't you think? A flawed vampire from the start. Any enlightening words Shukumei?"

Tae stopped he could not see the fourth surely they were not making fun of him.....no there it was the scent in the room a fourth figure. But there was nothing no past not present nor future nothing he could not see this one his path in this world his fate. Just.......an empty space and perhaps that was why he could see him better then he could see any other in the room right now......

"The.....pathways have changed.......you three will.....will not live long past this night...." At first he had been a bit confused when they entered the room to be swallowed up by darkness but now he understood it was this one this one he could not see this was the darkness that swallowed them up destroyed them and left nothing not even there ashes to tell the tale.

The third a big burly vampire who had yet to speak today moved forwards and back handed Tae sent him flying and falling slamming into the far wall where he crumpled like a cookie more or less bringing a hand up to touch his bleeding lip. Pushing up he was not a fighter could not fight even if he tried. "And so the wheel has begun to turn....." he breathed lowly his soft warm voice speaking into the room while the three 'guards' seemed to move as one to punish him for telling them that they would die this night......to feed him and to force themselves upon him.......knowing that there was nothing Taezu could do to fight them off.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 am

"Die..." he said lowly, the only word he had spoken since he had entered the room. The only word he had spoken, and yet, it was the only word he had needed to say.

His blood red eyes took in the sight of their deaths, watched as they withered and died, not even ashes left to prove their existences. His command was truth. If he told someone to die, they had no choice but to wither and die.

The men who had all entered the room with him only moments ago were no more, and he was the only one left standing. "No one will torture you...not while I'm around..." he told Tae lowly.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:39 am

Tae looked up at him as he slowly sat up his hands folding on his lap able to hear the truth in his words. He tipped his head though as he pushed himself up weak only ever being allowed to take enough to keep him alive never enough to regain any spent strength so things he noted were healing a bit slower. But he could feel it sense it the truth in this one's words.

Tae stood and walked towards him dated imperial robes adorned his frame but he approached this one that his cursed sight could not see. "I see all that has been, all that is coming to pass and all that will be.....and yet you......you I can not see. Yet perhaps for that reason I can see you all the more clearly......and yet...." He regarded the one before him quietly. "I could not see you coming until you came here......why me? Why has one who is not bound by the ever-changing fates come here to me......" he dared not hope that this one would free him from the nightmare of being controlled by the nobles and yet he did....he hoped that he was not out of bounds that this one this one he didn't know would take him out of this prison......that he has spent soo much time in.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 am

"I once heard that a lovely prince was being kept locked away..." he told him lowly, flat and no emotion. Cold as the cold blood he had killed in. "And I came to be his knight in shining armor, riding my white horse..." he continued as his blood red eyes took in the sight of this one, of the blind vampire before him.

He shifted only a little before he sighed and spoke again, "But I don't ride a white horse, nor do I wear shining armor...my horse is black as death, and my armor is dark and dull...but I am still here to be your knight..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 am

Tae looked at him as much as a blind man could and walked towards the sound of his voice able to pinpoint it as if he had his sight. He stopped before this man this man who would claim to be a knight adorned in black armor and riding a horse as black as death itself. And he a prince locked away. "I am no princess desiring a fairy tale white knight in armor who is as fragile as the armor he posses. I am a prince who has seen the cruel fates of this world all to well and prefers a black knight. A man who is not afraid to fight and the power to back it.." he answered as he stood there and closed his eyes. It mattered not if they were open or closed to him.

"Be my knight." He answered and more if time progressed he was so tired of being trapped alone in this cursed sight, in this empty room hearing voices on the other side saying things he already knew. Doing to him what he saw and would see countless times over a never changing fate. "Change everything." he whispered to this man. Come into his life change it. Change everything.....shatter the endless cycle of fates he saw over and over again without end.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:12 am

"You want a black knight? I'm the darkest of them all..." he asked lowly before he moved, closing the small distance between them and put his hand against Tae's cheek in a shockingly gentle motion. "You wanted a black knight, and you have him now," he told him, agreeing to be his knight, his protector. Tea wouldn't have even had to ask.

"I can only change what you see, not what you cannot..." he told him lowly. In other words, he can only change what lies in wait for them from day to day, the future was a goal he could only achieve if he went day by day.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am

Tae tipped his head into the gentle touch as a scent flooded his senses, this man's scent. "Even day by day is enough." he said softly. He was a bit tired knew he needed to feed and soon but was too gentle a man to ask. Although Tae did bring his hand up to cup the hand touching his face wanting needing a bit more contact.

"I want a black knight." he agreed and he did. He had seen enough soo called 'white knights' in his visions all failing at what they set out to do. But a black knight didn't mean evil it simply meant he was a man willing to fight and kill and not worry about getting his white armor dirty. He was a man who didn't worry about 'image' as much as he did purpose.

This one's touch was so gentle it was fleetingly light as if he knew due to lack of sight his other senses made up fro sensing in the here and now. "Your name.....please tell me your name..." he asked. This one had heard he was trapped and came to save him. And despite the ability to command those around him to die Tae could not feel more warm or safe then in the prescience of this 'Black Knight'.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:24 am

He looked down at this man who had touched him, the only one who had ever touched him and gotten away with it. "Aka...Aka Kaiju..." he answered lowly.

"But now that you have your black knight, my question is, just what exactly will you do with him?" he asked lowly as his blood red eyes took in the sight of the man before him.

"I can answer the first one for you...The first thing you will do with him, is use him to feed..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 am

"Aka Kaiju." he repeated having a name to go with a voice. A scent a prescience and paused as he asked what it was he was going to do with his 'black knight' and then said he could answer the first question and that was use him, Use Aka to feed.

Taezuhenka took a deep breath as he wanted to hesitate and yet he could not scent ill intent could not sense it in this one's touch and so he opened his sightless eyes a moment as if to 'look' upon the man before him who was not there. He needed to feed so it would be pointless to argue about it. Even if he didn't feel so faint those men had told him that he was feed only once a week. Tae leaned in pausing only a moment to speak. "Taezuhenka Shukumei....and thank you." he answered back giving his name in exchange.

But Tae was truly a very gentle being even as he moved trusting his hearing and scent to find the pulse point biting down the pinch from his fangs piercing skin wasn't there as if Tae had made an art of even finding out figuring out how to not harm anyone even a little when doing something like feeding. As the first mouthful hit his tongue he shivered it was dark whispering of death and so much more and yet also warm and singing with life. Aka's blood was not like anyone he had had before sweet and rich and yet dark and deep. Just who was Aka.......and why did he have a feeling that he had just signed an unspoken contract or agreement. For filled some promise and yet did none of that. But even more then that......Tae realized no matter what happened he didn't want this man to just suddenly walk out of his life after walking in and it wasn't just about the blood, it was something else.

He drank slowly afraid his stomach would reject the blood as it sometimes did after not feeding for a week. And yet also with the knowledge, because of the way Aka was talking and acting right now that he would not be shoved away as he feed.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 am

He closed his eyes and sighed, a sound of relief and pleasure mixed. He had been wanting someone to feed on him, to take from him.

"Tae..." he said lowly. He felt it, his body reacting slowly, the sensation running through his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 am

Tae hummed a little against the side of Aka's neck as he fed taking in what he needed as he held to the one before him. Hearing the contented sigh the sound of relief as he fed as if Aka had been worried that he would not that he would resist him and make his efforts to save him in vain.

Tae fed until full and then pulled back kissing the wound apologetically before pulling back a bit. Straightening up the act of feeding always something sensual for him. But he had no idea just how it affected the one before him either.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 am

Aka closed his eyes and shivered at the kiss. "Tae..." he whined lowly, his body already full of tension and desire.

It was amazing how the simple act of someone feeding on him could excite Aka so much, but it had, and now...now he needed to find relief.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 am

Tae could hear it something longing in this one's voice it was different though he wasn't being forced. "Aka.....please." he was hot his body full of need but didn't even know how to begin to describe what he needed what he wanted and just hoped this one could figure him out quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 am

Aka didn't need anything other than that one word, please. It was like the earth and heavens all knew exactly what he wanted and answered his plea all at once.

"Tae...I will do anything you ask..." it was all he told him before he leaned in and kissed him, passion flowing through him like it ran through his icy veins.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 am

Tae blinked but his sightless eyes closed as he held to the one before him feeling the kiss and becoming lost in it. Hearing his words and hoping he simply meant that he felt the same as Tae did that Tae wasn't controlling him but if that passion was any clue then certainly not. Tae returned the kiss with the same heated passion that he gained. At the moment to be touched so warmly so passionately by another was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world through his eyes....   The world through his eyes.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The world through his eyes....
Page 1 of 1