Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troublesome Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Troublesome Child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 am

Mako chuckled and opened his eyes to look at Kanari, his golden eyes reflecting Kanari as he looked at him. "It matters not...I have chosen you because I need someone like you, who can understand my true personality, who can relate to me, nurture me, help me grow, and perhaps even love me some day..." he explained lowly as he sat down on his haunches and looked at Kanari.

"I have many powers, have been blessed by my mother and am respected by my clan, but none of them can give me what I seek. Only you, Kanari, can give me that. I do not expect you to answer me right away, but know this...even if you do not wish for me to be your partner, I will still be your protector...no other being shall ever harm you, not as long as I exist..." he told him lowly, his mouth never once moving. The energy it took for him to move his mouth in his true state was immense, and he only used this state when he was in his own realm, with his clan, or his mother, the rest of the time, he was human through and through. His fox magic was simply that powerful.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 am

Kanari looked at him he was soo utterly confused. He didn't know what to think how to feel about any of this but he didn't react poorly to any of it either. "I don't know what to think at the moment." he said this was where everything went all sideways and got confusing on him again.

But Kanari closed his eyes lost in thought a moment or two before sighing. "But I won't deny you either...........just........don't ask me to be all warm and mushy with Shiro I can't." He said opening his eyes to look at the fox before him again. Something about Shiro freaked him out to no end. Perhaps it was the whole feeling of 'I named you so your mine' he got from him even if he was sensing it and feeling it wrong.

"I won't push you away.........even if it seems like it I'm not.......I'm just not good at letting anyone in."
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 am

Mako closed his eyes and sighed, but nodded none the less. "As you wish..." he told him lowly and shifted back into his human state. He was no weakling, so he didn't require an item to help him transform anymore.

"If you could only see what I see..." he told him lowly as he closed the distance between them and looked down at Kanari. "The world around you would be so amazingly clear...and you would no longer be afraid of the things around you..." he told Kanari as he brushed the human's hair out of his face and ran his thumb along his cheek gently.

"I told them that you were special...but you are special not because of what you are, but special because you are the one I want to be by my side, to watch me as I become Kyubi...you are special because out of all the beings in the world, you managed to catch a Kitsune by the tail...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 am

He listened to his words, heard him but the problem was Kanari thought things through to much tried to reason them so as those fingers brushed through his hair and Mako said that he had caught him by the tail along with everything else........well Kanari blushed. "I didn't mean to...." but the tone was innocent not meant to hurt Mako as the first thing that came to mind was that had to have hurt when Mako said that he caught a Kitsune by the tail. Not realizing the meaning behind it.

But to be called special because he was chosen by Mako and not that just because of what he was he was human wasn't he? and yet that was fading that thought that showed itself for a moment or two. If only he could see what Mako could see. "But I can't....see what you can." he said meaning whatever it was that Mako was seeing.

Kanari found his eyes closing the usual harshness in him being lulled by Mako's touch without him using any power at all other then that as if the touch of Mako's hand through his hair alone was enough to comfort the raging confusion and brashness inside of Kanari.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:43 am

Mako chuckled lowly. "It's okay...I wanted you to catch me. It's the reason I teased you so much...I wanted you to capture me and be able to hold my heart in the palm of your hand," he told him lowly, gently as he smiled down at Kanari.

"You can...if you bond with me to the fullest extent, you can gain my sight...the sight of the fox..." he said and leaned down and kissed Kanari on the forehead. As bold and brash ad he was in class, he was really innocent and helpless on the inside. It was adorable and so loveable.

"Soon...soon you will be able to bond with me completely..." he told him and pulled away from Kanari and walked over to the door. "Come on...class is nearly over. I need to start the next lesson..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 am

Kanari was a bit flushed as he felt the lips touch his forehead. Before opening his eyes and looking at Mako nodding. He had been soo utterly defused a moment or two ago. Mako wanted him to catch him and soon he would be? He took a deep breath as he followed him out being silent not sure what to say other then nodding as he worked on regathering his wits and solidfying his bold and brash shields in class.

Even if Mako swore to protect him he wasn't all that keen on letting others soo far inside of his defenses. Mako had worked his way there and Kanari although he wasn't sure how or why let alone when didn't mind.

The students watched him enter the room after Mako head held high, a bit flushed as if he had been angry or arguing which wasn't the truth and walked back to his seat his clothes were too neat for anything 'naughty' to have happened.

The students had finished reading to chapter fifty in the time of there absence from the room and Kanari walked over and turned dropping with his usual devil may care grace into the chair having found his center in the time it took to get back to his seat. A few of them looked at Kanari wondering just how much trouble the kid got into!

Bond with Mako completely........just what does that mean.........I'm still trying to understand why he choose me...........lets face it I've been a jerk since the moment I got into this class..... Kanari thought as he watched Mako getting ready for the next lecture.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:56 am

Mako smiled at him and then looked back at the class. "All right...next is math. Take out your math books and turn to page 10. We will begin the fundamentals of Pre. Calculus," he instructed them as he took out his teacher's manual and began writing a problem up on the board.

"If anyone would like to try to solve this, please step to the board..." he said as he stepped over to the side to reveal the problem and look at the students. He expected that Kanari would get upset when another student got it wrong, and knew that Kyoko was a more subtle girl who didn't like to show off too much in class.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:13 am

The kid who had been busting Kanari's ass all morning laughed at the equation and gave the answer......Kanari had taken up his usual position half glancing at the board and nearly fell out of his chair as he whipped his head around to look at the kid. "How on earth did a fucking moron like you get into this class? You couldn't be more wrong if you tried."

The kid sneered at him. "I'm right you just can't admit it."

Kanari glaring at the boy who had given an answer that just couldn't possibly be if one tried it was like he rambled off a number off of the top of his head got up and walked to the front of the classroom. He picked up the chalk from the ledge and began writing it was the first time for the newbies to see and normal for the others.

Kanari's writing was as lovely to look at as Mako's was. But more flowing and script looking as the formula was worked out without pausing without Kanari even seeming to have to stop to think about it. He was third in the entire district for a reason. Once he finished he turned and walked back to his seat tossing the chalk over his shoulder to Mako.

"Fucking cheating moron's how did they manage to get into this class." he growled out annoyed. "Stupid fucking Taki for not checking the records carefully...." he hated that most of all if he wasn't bored he was dealing with people who didn't know and pretended they did. It always pissed him off.

Kyoko blinked and blushed at the tirade that was Kanari through and through he was feeling better alright. But she glanced at Mako the problem was right as far as she could tell he had solved it like it was nothing like he always did. No matter what Mako threw up there on the board Kanari could answer it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:22 am

Mako chuckled as he looked at Kanari. "Right as always Kanari...glad to see that you didn't slack off over the winter break," he told him lightly and then looked over at the boy.

"You on the other hand will need to work very hard to keep your gades up in my class...I am a private teacher for a reason. I teach advanced studies in this class, and if you are not as far into your studies as the other students, you will need to work much harder than the others..." he explained lowly before he looked over at Kanari and waved the chalk at him.

"Care to try and give the other students problems to work Kanari?" he asked lowly and then looked a Kyoko and smiled lightly. "You too Ms. President, come up here and get some chalk and give the class five problems to solve from this chapter." Meaning, he wanted ten problems for them to solve during class. Five from Kanari, and five from Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 am

Kanari turned and sighed as he walked up. Pre-cal huh? He already had a pretty good idea which five he'd write out and took the chalk back from Mako. Once there he wrote out the problems and although they didn't seem like it they were from that chapter. Each one same in structure as the one that he just solved.

Then tossed the piece of chalk to Mako and walked back to his seat again. Kyoko flushed a bit as she walked up and took the offered chalk next writing out five problems feeling slightly embarrassed to be giving out the problems but at the same token that was only because she was writing them down on the board.

The boy stared at Kanari glaring as far as he could tell he was a show off or perhaps that was why he was called into the office in order to work out the answer and show up everyone? Having no idea of the truth of the situation. Kanari sat down and pulled out his notebook while they had the five he wrote down and the five that Kyoko wrote down he went back to working on the complex equation he had been fiddling with all winter break........the problem was anything but simple and the formula for it's answer already took up half the notebook.......it was the same problem that damn fox have him before winter break and was due two weeks from now he hadn't snorted and said it was easy he had glared and called him an asshole.........because he knew it would take time to write out the complex freaking equation like the fox liked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Mako caught the chalk and chuckled lowly. He knew that Kanari was already ahead in the book, working on the problem that he had given him last year, so he cut him some slack. He also knew that Kyoko was working on the same problem as well, which was why he had chosen thm to give the class some problems. Only the kids from last year and had an A in his math class had gotten this assignment.

"Thank you Kanari, Kyoko," he told them happily as they went back to their seats. They were the advanced students, so they knew this stuff all ready, it didn't surprise him that Kanari went directly to work on the problem he had been working on all winter, Kanari was stubborn like that.

Without a word, he walked over to the windowsill next to Kanari's desk and sat down on it and looked out the window and began to sing lowly,

"Sakura no hana wa itsu hiraku?
Yama no osato ni itsu hiraku?

"When will the cherry blossom flowers bloom?
When will they bloom in the mountain village?

Sakura no hana wa itsu niou?
Warau nana no ko asobu koro.

When will the cherry blossom flowers be fragrant?
When the laughing child of seven plays.
"

His voice was a low, haunting whisper as he sang, and remained that way as he continued on with the song,

Sakura no hana wa itsu odoru?
Utau nana no ko nemuru koro.

When will the cherry blossom flowers dance?
When the singing child of seven sleeps.

Sakura no hana wa itsu kuchiru?
Shinda nana no ko noboru koro...

When will the cherry blossom flowers decay?
When the dead child of seven rises...
"

The song was just an old song about the cherry blossoms from centuries ago, when Japan was still full of villages and people who believed that all demons were horrible creatures who wanted nothing but to destroy humans and eat their children. As haunting as it was, it was actually sad too. He had learned it from the human children when he was young, and it had become one of his favorite songs to sing during the spring.

When he knew the whole class was staring at him, with the exception of the students who had known him since he first began teaching here, he looked over at the students and smiled. "Don't mind me, I just like to sing that song during spring..." he told them lightly and then looked down at Kanari, his eyes clearly reflecting his love and gentle affection for the human, but he made sure that only Kanari could see such an expression. He wasn't ready to let the others know of his love for the 19 year old student.

((OOC: The English in italics is the English translation to the song that Mako was singing.))
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Kanari continued to write out the equations hearing him singing the song and raising and eyebrow as he worked. Kyoko was also working on it and no where near as far as he was. But for her things came a bit slower but still faster then the others. Mako taught this class because he taught all of the advanced students at there own pace. Setting problems for the students according to where they were academically not where the school felt they needed to be which was perhaps why Kanari would stay. He wasn't made to the the problems that they were working on problems he already knew how to do and bored him to death.

He did glance up though when he finished singing and looked at Mako a moment or two looking back down to his notebook as he continued to write. "Asshole...." he said as he fought to the keep the blush out of his cheeks. IN class to look at him that way in class of all ways! Even though the word seemed harsh if the fox's nose was as keen as Kanari believed it to be even in his human state, then he'd scent what that look alone did to Kanari. The heat that rushed though his body and the slight reaction already down below as if his body acknowledged before Kanari himself was ready to what it was that Mako offered.

He worked though nearly down with the problem as his pencil moved across the page. He used mechanical only because having to get up every few minutes to sharpen the pencil was annoying. And then he was done nearly the entire notebook taken up for one problem. Kyoko herself was working on it not just writing like Kanari had been but that was the way his mind worked chaining the problem from one point to another and set the pencil down as he sat back letting out that signature sigh of his whenever he was done with a very complex problem.

The boy who seemed to have it out for Kanari grit his teeth and glared. "Give me a damn break, what's to say you didn't give him the answer while in the office with you? There's no way he could solve these problems in a matter of minutes! If he could then why isn't he in college?"" Why attend a private school that took there education all the way through college levels instead of having already gone through college as a kid and been done with school already.

"Because you stupid fuck, Mako teaches more then you'd learn in one of those college's if you'd shut up and listen." Kanari said irritated defending Mako but that was because since he came into Kanari's life three years ago and started teaching Kanari had learned more and more and well..........his mind was like a sponge soaking it all up. Mako could feed that part of him that desired to always be learning always be gaining more knowledge without holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Mako chuckled lowly at the remark he had gotten from Kanari. "Something the matter Kanari?" he asked lowly, teasing him a little. He knew that his gaze had made Kanari quite excited, but chose to play dumb and tease the human a little. But his fun, as it had been all morning, had been easily shattered by the other student who was clearly jealous about Kanari.

Frowning, Mako looked over at the student and sighed. "I gave no answers to any problem we were doing in class, or even outside of class. I do not allow my students to cheat," he told him lowly and stood up to walk over to the student and lean on his desk, his face close to the human. "If he was in college, I would not be here. I would be where I could teach him, and not waste my time with snot nosed brats like you..." he told him lowly, his eyes changing from gold to magenta, showing his anger not just in his expression, but in his eyes as well.

When he sensed that he was getting too angry, he stood up and walked back over to the window, his hand resting on the wall, but his nails dug into the wood, making claw marks down the wall as he did. "That's...that enough math for today...open you history books and read to chapter 20...." he told them lowly, his voice a little shaky when he had first began to speak.

It took a lot to get Mako angry, but when he did get angry, he quickly lost his cool and could hurt anyone who angered him or even looked at him wrong. The temper that he gained was from his father, who was a nogitsune, while his mother was a zenko which was the reason his fur color was both black an white. He would gain the white fur of a kyubi, but forever have a black tip on his tails all thanks to his cruel and dark father.

When he calmed down a little, he removed his nails from the wall and sighed, trying to take relaxing breaths as he worked on calming himself down completely. This kid was really pushing him and toying with his inner nogitsune, who would love to just eat him and leave nothing but bones behind.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Kanari watched the nteraction between the kid and Mako seeing Mako get angry. Kyoko noticed as welll. She looked at the new boy and shighed. Mako was usually easy going but this was pushing his limits.

Kanari sighed got up and walked over to the kid. "keep it up and I'll put up with Shiro being in the same class......because you won't want to make such false accusations with him around."

Speaking of him Shiro came in with Ms. Wantabe since she had a free moment and wanted to go over transfering Shiro to her class he was no longer in the doorway but had the kid jacked up against the walll and as violent as that looked when he spoke it was sweet. "why aren't you playing nicely with my darlong Kana? It's clear you've upset him. Play nicely with him or I'll have to hurt you okayM whatever you did to upset my Kana don't do it again." and yet he'd not interefere if Kanari fell in love with someone Shirogane just wanted to protect the light inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Mako shook his head and put a hand on Shiro's shoulder. "It's not Kanari that's upset Shiro, Kanari is fine..." he told Shirogane lowly, his eyes still tinted magenta. "Please...just put him down and we'll discuss the transfer," he asked as nicely as he could manage right now. His temper had flared and he had nearly lost control that time. It was a dangerous thing, having Mako get angry.

"I'll worry about dealing with my own personal matters later, but right now, you have come here to discuss school matters, and I will address those first," he told Shirogane as he walked over to his desk and sat down to dig into the drawer for the transfer papers.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:02 am

Shirogane dropped the kid and walked back over to where Mako was and Ms. Wantabe. He looked at Mako and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "But my darling little brother is upset.........something that bastard said upset you and that bothers him. No one is allowed to hurt what belongs to him in anyway." Shiro said as he stepped back having spoken lowly to Mako before glancing back at his brother who turned to face them. No he wouldn't stay in class he'd make things harder on Kanari. Something about Mako he liked, Kanari actually truly liked so he wouldn't take that from him or make things uncomfortable.

Kanari turned and looked in the direction that Shirogane had gone to talk with Mako seeing him lean in to whisper something even as the fool student leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Yeah but you two are fucking each other right? How else would you know all the answers he swears your not cheating and he won't help you cheat but no one is that smart. It's how you get good grades right it's not that he's an excellent teacher it's that he....." Kanari knew Mako could hear this fool and yet his hand came up hard and fast fist closed and slammed most unforgiving into the boys nose breaking it and causing him to fall backwards but timing couldn't be worse. As Principle Taki walked in having come here at Ms. Wantabe's request for the approval signature for the class transfer.

"Karui-san I trust you fully intend on spending an afternoon in detention for assaulting a student?" Taki said he was a heavy set man in his late fifties graying and frowning at the moment.

"Oh did I hit a student? Sorry was swatting at this annoying gnat buzzing around my ear didn't realize his face was there." Kanari answered Taki.

"Do you think I'm an idiot Karui-san? There was no gnat buzzing around your ear and since you seem to find it amusing........." Taki started when Kanari narrowed his eyes and cut him off the bored drawl becoming that dangers devil may care one in a matter of seconds.

"Alright old man let me put it to you this way. This fucking bastard has been running at the mouth all morning, accusing Mako of fucking students, encouraging cheating and decided to run his mouth in my damn ear so I shut him the hell up. Mako is the one teacher I respect in this damn school so if you wanna expel me for putting the bastard in his place I'll walk out the fucking door and save you the trouble right now." Kanari said in a low dangerous tone walking towards Taki and the door to the classroom. Shirogane flinched and looked over.

"Although I don't agree with the way Karui-kun put it what he says is True Principle Taki. That boy has been crude and insulting Mako-sensei all morning long and honestly Kanari has done a wonderful job up till now of controlling his temper on the issue."Kyoko said as she turned to face the principle. "I have been writing down all of his behaviour all morning to bring to you after class about his defamation and slander of one of the teachers of this school with uncalled for and unwarranted accusations that have no basis in truth." Kyoko said as she walked over and handed Taki the notebook with everything the student had said. "All stemming from the fact that when Mako-sensei wrote down that math problem on the board and the boy answered it he got it wrong and Kanari walked up and wrote down the entire equation correctly, and Mako-sensei told him that he would have to study harder and work harder in this class to keep his grades up and compete.."

Taki looked at Kyoko's notes. He flipped back to the previous year and noted that she wrote down for every day that Karui was there that he was there all day. And finally at Kanari if he lost Kanari Karui he lost his schools funding and status and he couldn't have that and more over Mako would quit and that wasn't good either soo many students graduated smarter then when they came there.

"Karui-san no one said anything about expulsion from school you said it was a gnat buzzing around his ear and this boy slipped at the wrong time getting his nose hit. He'll come with me once the paper work is signed for the transfer I'll deal with the other issues from there."

Kanari scowled at Taki. "Whatever, just keep cheating assholes like him out of this class, Mako doesn't need idiocy in here." Kanari said crossly as he walked across the room dropped into his chair and opened the book Mako had thrown at him earlier. Deciding to read that instead of the history book which he had finished over winter break.........."Oh and old man..........keep that Asshole away from Mako...........I won't let some fucking moron insult the one teacher in this place I like."

Thankfully the way Kanari meant like that he actually truly liked Mako went over Taki's head. As much as he didn't like gay relationships didn't think Kanari was capable of likely anyone that deeply in fact Taki was certain Kanari didn't even like Kanari himself.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:17 am

Mako sighed as he sat at his desk. Of course old man Taki would have to stick his nose into this. And of course, the boy would have the horrible luck of, of all things, pushing Kanari to the point that he actually hit him. Poor kid, Mako actually felt sorry for him. "Now now, no need to get so over worked about things. I can easily ignore his slander about my relationship with my students, can even ignore his comments about my letting my students cheat. So please, Mr. Taki, don't be too harsh on the boy...he's just simply in the wrong class, was put here simply by accident and needs to be put in the regular classes with the other students," he told Taki lowly as he stood up, finally completely calm.

He then looked at Kanari and smiled, "Thank you for standing up for me Kanari, I'm glad you think so highly of me and am very pleased that you have answered my question..."

He then looked over at Kyoko and smiled at her as well before he spoke, "And thank you too Kyoko, I'm very happy that you appreciate me so much, it makes me very happy to see that the senior student body president thinks so highly of me."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 am

Taki nodded. "He'll be put in regular classes to be speaking out in such a way because he can't handle the pressure of the advanced classes is unacceptable." Taki said as he pulled out a handkerchief and wiped off his forehead before walking over finishing the paperwork and taking the boy from the room who was protesting that Kanari wasn't swinging at a gnat but intentionally hit him.

"Whatever.....I just didn't want him spitting out shit...." Kanari grumbled with his nose in the book and face hidden behind it of course the fox wouldn't miss the stressed implications in that one word.......of course not. In the heat of his anger and frustration it just came out tumbling past his lips and of course that seemed to have just cheered the damn fox right up.......great just great. The students remained quiet a few who had had classes with him last year knew Kanari didn't respond the same to being thanked as anyone else. He was gruff about it grumbled. But as he had been actually IN class all last year and the year before they realized........what Mako knew Kanari was a good kid he was just a bit rough around the edges.

Kyoko looked over at Mako and smiled. "Karui-kun is right you are an incredible teacher and it's not just the fact that Karui-kun will stay in class so long as your teaching it. Your the only teacher in the school who styles his enter lesson plans around his students daily. Adjusting them to match each student as there learning after the first week or two of class when you figure out where we are at individually. I know Karui-kun is ahead of me intellectually and while I can do the same work he does I don't get frustrated with myself and give up because you encourage me to keep pushing on....." Kyoko said blushing at bit as Taki paused and looked back he had figured he was going to lecture Mako about his clothing style again but paused as she spoke.

"And honestly I feel comfortable talking to you if I get stuck because you don't come across stuck up. Heck you understand Karui-kun better then anyone. You'll banter with him back and forth. But he's here. He's here because you treat all of us like a person honestly Mako-sensei I don't want to be in another class and I look forward to coming to school and learning." Kyoko was blushing three shades of red once she finished and glanced down at her desk she was just being honest but it was true.

Taki looked none of the kids seemed bothered by the way Mako was dressed.

"Karui-kun come on say something......" Kyoko said glancing back.

At that Kanari tipped his book down to look at her with a raised eyebrow. "The hell I will! That'll be the day I get all mushy and sentimental and start spewing sugary crap. I said my piece when the asshole fell into my fist. I don't need to say jack shit after that. You wanna spew sugary shit be my guest cause I'm sure as hell not gonna start being all sweet and sappy."

Shirogane paused chuckling. "For those of you who don't understand him at all and have just met my darling brother. Let me translate. 'I made my point earlier. No one disrespects my favorite teacher and doesn't eat there own teeth. Nothing else should need to be said. For I shall be the shining knight that defends all that is good within the realm......'" Shirogane said holding his hand up as if a hero on a quest then laughed and ducked the book that slammed rather violently the same one that Mako had thrown at Kanari that morning against the wall behind Shirogane's head who ducked.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU CRAZY LUNATIC!" Kanari bellowed as his hands slammed into the desk. "What part of I don't spew sugary shit or even think sugary shit don't you get Shiro!?! Get out of here before I...."

Shiro laughing blew a kiss at Kanari who flipped him off and walked out of the room Kanari really didn't bother him. Shirogane found his brothers sour disposition cute.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 am

Mako chuckled as he listened to Kanari and Shirogane go on like that. Even if Kanari didn't like to admit it, he cared about his little brother at least a little. Sure the younger sibling got on his nerves, but what younger sibling didn't? It was always so refreshing to see Kanari and Shirogane act like that.

Kyoko's words, however, deserved an answer so Mako put a gentle hand on her head and ruffled her hair. "Don't get embarrassed Kyoko, there's nothing wrong with your liking me. I'm glad you respect me so much, and that you look forward to learning every day, it's why I became a tacher to begin with. Helping students like you and Kanari is the one thing that I live for," he told her lightly and put his hand back down at his side.

With that, he looked over at Kanari and smiled, chuckling lowly. "all right Kanari, that's enough. Sit back down and read one of your books for a while. Class has been interrupted enough for one day, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 am

Kyoko smiled and blushed faintly which was hard to notice since she was already bright red and sat down to do her work. Glancing back at Kanari.

Kanari looked over at Mako and flipped him off kissing his finger as he did it before dropping back into his seat pulling out a random book some advanced biochemical....something or another he hadn't really paid any attention to the title and opened it since the book he was reading was once again across the room behind Mako's desk and there was no way he was getting up to get it now.

Shirogane chuckled as he glanced over at his little bother then at Mako and left the room those two got along really well it was nice to see someone who got along so well with Kanari.

The rest of the morning was quiet before the lunch bell rang and it was lunch time and that was one thing...........Kanari had a habit of doing. Everyone ate in the class room except for him. The window opened and he heard the startled shouts and laughter his fellow classmates as he flipped and landed on the ground he'd be back in half an hour. He didn't eat......not the food in school and nothing brought in from his dorm room.....it was hard to find foods that didn't sour his stomach so he didn't eat during the day with the others and avoided class to avoid the annoying questions of why not. Because Kanari himself didn't know why not.

Kyoko giggled. "Oh geeze Karui-kun that is why Mako-sensei asked you to use the door so they wouldn't do this...." she said as half the class the new students rushed to the window to see if Kanari had indeed gone splat only to see him walking off into the school grounds while the students behind them had taken bets on how long before Kanari took a break from class and jumped out the window one. And two how long it took the rest of the students in class to flock the window.

Kanari walked along until he came to his favorite tree turned and dropped down beneath it looking up from here he couldn't be seen but he could still see Mako's classroom and from this spot more often then not Mako himself as he walked about on the days someone pissed him off to the point he needed to escape for a bit...........even then he didn't go far. "Dam it all you crazy fox.........I still don't get it why me? Not that.....I mind but why......me?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 am

Mako chuckled lowly and closed his eyes, shaking his head as he turned and walked to the door and out of it. Lunch break meant that he would go get something to eat for himself. Perhaps fish today.

He walked down the hall towards his office, humming as he did. New students, Freshman mostly, staring at him as if he were some monster with two heads, breathing fire at them as he walked down the hall. He just smiled at them and waved, telling them to have a great first year at school and that he hoped to one day see them in his advanced classes.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:18 am

Kanari sat there under the tree knowing that by now Mako had gone off to get lunch like the others and sighed yawning as he closed his eyes, this was the half and hour he usually took his nap in. And although he was a big boy and big boys according to every other guy in school didn't take naps. He did, his eyes drifting closed. The lunch time wasn't half an hour but an hour so it was plenty of time to get in a nap and would be perfect might even get ride of his morning crankiness except.....

The boy walked out. Makoto had tape all over his nose holding it in place and looked down at the slumbering form beneath the tree. The punk had dislocated his nose not broken it but did a real good job of disconnecting it and the gym teacher had snapped it back into place. Makoto as he had never once given his name in class glared down at Kanari who was snoozing under the tree in the shadow of it. That damn teacher told him to not touch this one. This tiny punk with a bad attitude.

So as he stood there looking down at Kanari he debated it debated attacking him what held him though in place as he stared at the kid sleeping there.....was the fact that Makoto was trying to figure out where the shadow was. It was such an odd thing to catch his attention. But the way the sun was in the sky everything was casting a shadow to one side.......everything but Kanari Karui. Makoto stared.........because as Kanari laid there it was as if nothing dark touched him not behind him as he had glanced there to see if maybe it was the angle or something and between Kanari and the tree there was no shadow there either. It was as if the light passed right through him.....so what then was going on?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 am

Mako had went and gotten his lunch and was heading out of the school to the tree where Kanari was when he saw Makoto standing there and sighed in annoyance. Silently, he crept up behind the human boy and put a hand on Makoto's shoulder, a firm grip ensuring that he would be noticed.

"I don't know what you're doing Makoto, but you'd better not hurt him. If you do...I promise you...you will regret every thing you do to him.." he told him lowly, but smiled lightly after he said it, a scary thing to see from someone like Mako, and he walked away, leaving the human to piss his pants in peace.

Happily, Mako looked over at Kanari and smiled before he shook his head and looked up at the sky. Soon it would be time for the cherry blossoms to bloom, and soon...his lovely little partner would smell like cherry blossoms after coming outside for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:45 am

Makoto nearly jumped out of his skin when Mako did that and looked at him. His heart slamming in his chest. "Don't do shit like that...." he said not at all happy about that one but then looked at Kanari. "I haven't done anything to him he's the one who screwed up my nose.......I'm.....just trying to figure out where his shadow's at.........how the suns him differently then everything else around him." he said irritated for once even though he had planned on doing something he had stopped cause he was curious.

Kanari shifted under the tree sighing as if on some level he heard Mako's voice and much to Makoto's surprise relaxed more under the tree. "What's with him anyways? I mean teachers always look out for students but......you what did you know his parents and him as a kid or something? I mean a little kid and told them you'd look after him?" The school was closed off to the outside world it was believed that, in doing so the students would learn and excel better without outside distractions. It made for a private little world.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 am

Mako looked down, turning his attention towards Makoto. Did he know Kanari as a small child? "I suppose you could say that I knew him when he was a small child, but he was completely unaware of me when he was growing up...always off doing his own little thing," he said lowly and glanced back over at Kanari before he looked back at the student.

"As for knowing his parents...I didn't know them, but had known Kanari since he was three years old..." he told Makoto and looked back up at the sky. "Kanari is different, he suffers from a rare disorder. His shadow faded three years ago when he turned 18. He had been told that he himself would fade away completely before he ever reached adulthood, but he's managed to survive all of this time...never complaining that he didn't feel well, or that he wanted to go to the nurse's office..." he explained lowly, not telling Makoto the entire story, but giving him a basic idea of why Kanari was tolerated so much more than other students in the school.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Child
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: