Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troublesome Child

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:52 am

He walked through the halls and into the class room it was perhaps the one class he didn't miss and that was perhaps because the teacher didn't bore him to death. He walked in sat down in the back of the class room where he could watch and be left alone all at once. His jet black hair hung in a mess around his head, his long black vest sat cleanly on his frame and the white dress shirt. Red shorts and black boots....oh yeah he was completely out of dress code and that irritated the principle to no end. Not that he cared.

Kanari Karui sat there in the back corner waiting for class to start his crimson red eyes already promising that if he was bored he'd go out the window to make it more entertaining enlightening something anything but then again this teacher..........this one managed to keep his interest.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 am

Mako stood at the board, silently writing the name of the class and his name. It was the start of a new year, and this meant that he would be seeing some familiar faces thanks to his advanced classes, and faces that he hadn't seen yet. But one face had been there for three years and had taken every advanced class that he taught.

He chuckled as he wrote on the boar. "You're not thinking about making a scene all ready are you Kanari?" he asked lowly as he turned to face the boy, the human. His white bangs framed his feminine face while the rest of his shaggy black hair hung down to his shoulder blades and a few strands hung over his shoulders.

For a teacher, he dressed very unconventionally. He was dressed in tight leather pants that clung to his toned legs and ass like they were simply painted on him, with chains that criss-crossed on his ass and hung down to the bend of his legs, while his white shirt read "Fuck" on the front and "you" on the back in bold, black writing.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 am

Kanari looked up at Mako and snorted. "Only if you get boring Mako." He didn't use sensei never did. Heck he had been attending this ones classes the last three years it wasn't that he flunked it was that Mako was that diverse a teacher.

But he as much as his outfit screamed I'm a sex god fall at my feet.....Kanari could never figure out the dog additional fur he wore. Before looking away and out the window again. The rest of the class pouring in and a few staring slack jawed at Kanari's lack of 'respect' for this teacher by dropping off the Sensei.........but that was dropped the first day of class when he went to cut and this one made him and Kanari had yet to figure out how get his ass back in the chair and listen. It had started out boring and Kanari hated being bored.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:11 am

Mako chuckled and shook his head. "You never cease to amuse me Kanari...just don't go making others think you went and killed yourself this time..at least use the door...I hate having to try to explain to the other students that you're...special when it comes to surviving falls," he told him lowly and waved at the students who began to come into the room.

"Oh, and Kanari, don't day dream...just because you're high ranking in classes, doesn't mean you can ignore me. It pisses me off in all honesty...so at least have your eyes on me...even if you don't hear what I'm saying, at least act like you're paying attention..." he instructed his 'treasured' student and smiled warmly.

"Because if you ignore me this year, I'll not hesitate to throw things at you...and I have amazing aim..." he said in a warm, light tone and turned back around to continue writing the first class assignment on the board.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 am

Kanari looked at him as he spoke as Mako spoke in that sweet I'm a nice guy but I'm gonna flay you alive and smile while doing it tone that caused most to shiver. "Yeah yeah......like you'll let me make it out the damn door the window is quicker." he muttered under his breath to the first part. Special hell he didn't even fully understand why he could jump out a three story window and survive he just knew he could.

But looked over at him as he was being addressed again about his habit of daydreaming....."Damn freaky bastard........" Kanari muttered under his breath as he flipped off Mako's back while he was writing on the board. Amazing aim his ass. The man was a freak when it came to throwing things he witnessed some of the more roudy getting wam basted with something the last few years but no. Now his attention was on Kanari himself. Although as he sat there lowering his hand even as the students stared at Kanari in shock that he would so blatantly flip off a teacher even if he didn't dress like one. Kanari leaned back and looked out the window again.......if it came to introductions and history and the whole.......'who named you a kid?' joke today he was gone out the damn window if he had to even if Mako had politely asked him not to.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:25 am

Mako snickered and held up a lovely middle finger of his own behind his back while he was writing. It was amazing how easily he could amuse the other students. He was familiar with Kanari, had gained an amazing attachment to the human when he first met him three years ago in his advanced English class.

"Now now Kanari, don't flip me off when I have two of the same fingers..." he mused lowly as he put the chalk down and turned around to face Kanari and brought both hands in front of him and stuck his tongue out and flipped Kanari off with both of his middle fingers. He was mostly playing a game of "Monkey see, Monkey do" with Kanari, but they had had these little 'arguments' back and forth since the second week of school three years ago. It astounded the other students, but was fun for Mako who was well known for his love of mischief.

When he lowered his hands, he smiled and chuckled lowly. "If you think I'm a freak, you should at least say it to my face dear student. It's much better than making fun of me when you think that I can't hear you."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 am

Kanari rolled his eyes as he was flipped off with two fingers tongue stuck out and Mako was saying that it should be said to his face........."Oh give me a break Mako I damn well you hear everything in this room every year they search for the damn mics and no one can find em." Kanari said sticking up his middle finger again and kissing it more or less a fuck off or kiss my ass gesture. This was rather normal as much as he stared at the window he had this notorious habit of taking off if bored and somehow Mako knew how to keep his attention during the time he was writing even if it was stuff like this.

"You want it face to face? Fine your a damn freak when it comes to your aim amazing my ass...and when did you decide to demote me to 'dear student' I'm not one of the fucking delinquents who cheated to get in here!" Kanari retorted and the students seemed to be watching the exchange one guy smirking thinking anyone could get away with taking to Mako like that. Like he had figured out how to get what he wanted in class. The guy was already planning how he was gonna ace this class wither it was buttering up to Mako or blackmailing but perhaps it was putting this short shit in his place.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:40 am

Mako chuckled and looked over at the guy who was smirking as if he had already pass the class. "Yeah? I guess I am a freak when it comes to my aim...as for the mics...I have none. I just happen to have great hearing..." he said lowly in response to Kanari as he tossed an eraser at the guy and hit him in the face, chalk dust flying out as it impacted and when the erase fell to the kids desk, a red imprint of the eraser could clearly be seen.

Smiling, Mako dusted off his hands and looked back over at Kanari. "I didn't demote you you little idiot, I just like calling you 'dear' got a problem with it?" he asked before he looked back at the other student. "Don't got getting any ideas. You try to hurt Kanari, and I'll have you kicked out of this school, try to get in close with me and I'll just break you in half..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:46 am

Kanari rose an eyebrow and glanced over at the taller student. Who had the misfortune of getting eraser number one this year. After a while he swore Mako started pulling them out writing down names on them and picking them for each one he was going to hit with them. But he did look at Mako. "Whatever." he retorted to the I just like calling you dear comment. "Even if I did you'd find a way to slip it in there just to piss me off." He retorted.

The kid went wide eyed as he sat there coughing the eraser dust out of his face and mouth before looking at Mako. "I didn't say anything. And so what that short mouthy shit is mister prefect? No one can touch him or upset him is that it? He's over there being disrespectful and here I am thinking I'll make him show you respect."

At that Kanari burst into laughter closing crimson red eyes a as it quieted into snickers....disrespect........oh if only they knew it was Mako who provoked him for a week straight the first year to get him to open up like this. Otherwise he would have stared out the window and left five minutes into class. Like he did every other one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:51 am

Mako snorted and even found himself bursting into laughter at that one. Disrespect? How amusing. That's how the others saw it? It was just a game to them. "You...you really think he's disrespecting me?" Mako asked as he tried to catch his breath.

"I've played this game with Kanari since he was my student three years ago. He would only stay in class if I played this game with him, if I amused him in some way, so I had to adapt and amuse him so he'd stay and actually keep his attendance record a bit cleaner and not have the principal after him all the time..." he explained lowly after he had calmed down completely.

But then Mako grew serious and perhaps a bit scary. "And yes...no one can touch him. If I find out that anyone touches him other than to be friendly, I will personally take care of them..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am

Kanari rolled his eyes here we go this was the same every year at the beginning of the year and it was hardly Mako's fault. The students from the year before and the new ones were all the same when it came to this.

"Game? This is a game between you two? So what if he cuts class- If he's doesn't want to be in school getting his education? What does it matter?"

"Your so stupid." Kyoko said as she looked at the kid. "I had Mako-sensei last year too. I'll tell you this much Kanari's scores in this class are always number one Mako-sensei is the only teacher in this school who makes sure Kanari is here." Kyoko said bored as she looked at the backs of her nails.

"Since when did I become the subject matter of this class?" Kanari said cutting Kyoko off as she started to list off everything about him to the class she squeaked and ducked down looking at him.

Kanari turned his head. "Damn it Mako. Start teaching your damn lecture so these assholes will leave me the hell alone!"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Mako snorted and tossed a book at Kanari. "Hush boy. I'll start class when I damn well feel like it," he told him, but his tone was far too light for him to be serious, but his aim certainly was.

"Despite what you may think about me, I actually care about my students and their futures. Most of the teachers here have the wrong attitude towards Kanari because of his intellect. They don't try to make him attend class and they don't even try to act like they like him in the least. He's not just some pet of mine, I care about everyone's future, including yours," Mako explained lowly as he looked at the boy.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he spoke again, "You're new to this class, so you don't understand my methods, but in time, things like this morning will become a normal part of the day. However, if you truly wish to get close to me, dear boy, then you had better be getting used to me and how I am."

Mako then opened his eyes and smiled over at Kyoko. "Kyoko, would you mind starting the lesson for me? I've got something I would like to try. That is, if you don't mind of course," he asked her lightly as he finally made his way out from behind his desk and showed the lower half of his body, which was as usual, seemingly crammed into a pair of super skin tight black leather jeans and the chains clinked when he walked and the very audible 'thunk' of his black combat boots echoed a little when he walked across the wooden school floor.

"You don't mind, do you Ms. President?" he asked her lowly, sort of flirting a little with her as he bent over her desk. Kyoko was one of the high ranking students and had been with him for two of the three years he had taught Kanari in class so she had caught on to the game pretty quickly and learned how to play it too. Not to mention she was the student body president for the senior class.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Kanari ducked the flying book. Yes Mako's aim was freakishly accurate but Kanari himself was equally skilled at dodging.

Kyoko smiled as she got up amd looked at Mako. "Gladly Mako-sensei." he said as she walked towards the front of the classs starting the lesson. It was easy since the first day was always sort of a recap.

Kanari ignored he got out of his chair and grabbed the book that Mako had attempted to bee-line him with to look at it. What was it that Mako threw at him this time. Of course had Mako really been trying to hit him with the book he probably would not have dodged in time.......but the book itself had nothing to do with class.

The guy in class looked at them and then shook his head for a first year student who already ate eraser dust he wasn't being too smart as Kyoko gave her part of the class lecture and Kanari ignored her he wisphered......"five bucks says Mako's srewing him after school which is why he cares about Pretty so very much. Forbbiden teacher student love or something like that....."

Kanari could care less about what he said really except the fool addressed him as 'pretty' and he heard it. Always armed the long heavy knife was now burried hilt deep in the wall....level with the kids head....yeah one could say that he had serious temper issues....and be right....Mako was one of the few people he liked but that was because Mako treated him like a person not just another nameless ass in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

Chuckling, Mako licked his lips a little as he heard the bet the boy made. Silently, he walked over and took the knife out of the wall and then walked over to the empty seat beside the boy and sat down and began to idly play with the knife with a bored expression.

"Forbidden love? You read too many manga. You can say that I'm screwing Kanari all you like, but if I was, I'd be sure I not keep it a secret...I'm horrible at keeping secrets anyway..." he mused lowly as he finally looked over at the boy and tossed the knife back to Kanari, the blade just inches from the boy's face.

"Kanari, do be more appreciative of my classroom...it takes too long for them to repair the walls..." he asked lowly as he stood up and patted the boy on the head lightly. "Don't make bets in class, gambling in school is against the rules..." he told him lowly before he walked over and sat down on top of Kanari's desk, crossing his left leg over his right.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 am

The kid stared as Mako more or less said if he was screwing Kanari he'd not keep it a secret. Then threw the knife back to Kanari the knife itself inches before Kanari who caught it so it didn't go through the dog gone window.

"Your kidding me." he breathed the idea that Kanari could throw a knife into the wall and got a mild complaint that it took to long to fix the walls and he got it's against school rules caused the kid to turn and point. "That's it? He threw a damn knife at me Mako-sensei and he gets a 'it takes to long to fix the walls? What if he hit me with it?"

"That's because asshole I was aiming at the wall.....I hate cleaning up the mess in the classroom if I actually hit the bastard who spoke." Kanari grumbled he had stabbed someone in class once three years ago. That had been fun he didn't get expelled. Hell he was aiming to get expelled at that point it would end his boredom and instead of being expelled they moved him from Ms. Wantabe's accelerated class to Mako's and a week after that Mako had him attending class from beginning of day to end since this was the one class forum in this school you didn't shift teachers with. Who you started the day with you ended.

The kid pointed. "Give me a damn break. You'd be fired if the principle and school board found out you were sleeping with one of the students!"

At that Kanari brust into laughter. "Old man Taki would probably encourage it if he thought for a moment it'd keep me from cutting classes even more." he said as he laughed shaking his head and leaning back. "Hell if I stop to think about it that perverted old bastard would probably want to join in." He said a bit annoyed as he slipped the knife back behind his back.

That caught the kids attention he had just transferred to this school and gotten Mako's class, first year in this school all together. "This is nuts He's talking like your sleeping with him wouldn't be a problem with school board and you're letting him keep his knife?"

Kanari looked over. "Knives I have two." And no Kanari thought bemused Mako never tried to take his knives from him. Reminded him to be more gentle with the walls and looked up at him as he sat there on the desk. "Fine I'll aim for something other then the wall next time but I refuse to clean up the mess it makes." he said meaning he'd aim for the kids arm, leg or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:48 am

Mako closed his eyes and smiled at Kanari. "Kanari dear, old man Taki isn't too keen on gay relationships, but I agree with you. When it comes to getting you to stop skipping classes, he most likely wouldn't mind," he said and opened his eyes and looked over at the boy.

"The school board? They have nothing to do with me. I'm a private teacher hired by Mr. Taki, whatever I do is on his hands, the school board has no authority over me or what I do...it's the one reason I dress the way I do..." he explained lightly and chuckled at the thought of old man Taki trying to deal with him and Kanari.

"The simple fact of the matter is, dear student, is that I am one of only three teacher in this school who teach advanced classes. If the school were to lose me, they'd more than likely lose Kanari, and since Kanari gives them a good reputation, they're not going to fire me any time soon," he told the boy lowly and sighed as he turned his attention back to Kanari. "Please don't make a mess in the room..I hate having to clean up your messes...Taki always yells at me when you make a mess..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:59 am

Kanari sighed and sat back. "Yeah yeah I won't make a damn mess....I'll make sure all of it stays inside then." he said meaning he'd wound the kid but keep the bleeding internal which he could do. In truth Kanari wasn't a bad kid just a really bad attitude.

The boy stared as he looked between them and shook his head. "You mean to tell me that Kanari can do whatever the hell he wants without getting into too much trouble. And you can do the same because you can keep him in class??" A hired private teacher. And it was true if Mako was fired for any reason Kanari would bolt. He stuck around solely because Mako taught this class.

Before either could say anything further the door flew open and a blur came rushing in it was the beginning of the new school year and as usual he showed up. The one person who despite the fact they shared the same parent's Kanari couldn't stand the next few seconds were almost comical as the figure rushed through the room and Kanari went from in his seat to doing a perfect handstand his hands on Mako's shoulders and the figure half falling out of the window when he pulled back one had to wonder if he was a he. But he was through and through.

"Kana! How could you do that what if I fell out of the window?" Shirogane said as he turned to look at his brother who was four years his younger.

Kanari were he was resting upside down his vest falling behind Mako turned his head. "Dam....and here I was hoping you would....." he said sourly.

The white haired man turned and pouted moving to grab him only to have Kanari lunge again landing on another desk and the chase was on around the room, there was absolutely no way Kanari was going to be smoothered by his older brother who was far too cuddly for his own good. "How terrible Kana darling you don't mean that!"

"The hell I don't........" Kanari ground out as he moved jumping from desk top to desk top.

"Mako you wanna get off your ass and do something?" Kanari snapped at his teacher since he wasn't allowed at all or have the wrath of his parents to wound his beautiful older brother who as far as many were concerned it was hard to tell if he was male or female but Shirogane was one hundred percent male...........insane but one hundred percent male..........

In the end though his last jump he ended up having to twist in mid air which landed him squarely on Mako's lap which was where Shirogane paused and frowned a visitor's pass on this time unlike the last few.

"If you don't mind I'll take my adorable little brother now." Shirogane said holding out his hand. As if he could just demand and Mako would give him Kanari. But that was Shirogane Karui insane to the last as far as Kanari was concerned.

((Shirogane =>
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am

Mako sighed and put his hands on Kanari's and flipped him over his shoulders and back first onto the floor. "Stubborn little ass...I told you not to be mean to Shirogane!" he yelled as he stood over Kanari with his arms crossed before he sighed and looked at Shirogane. "You okay Shiro?" he asked lowly as he shot a glare at Kanari before he shook his head and knelt down and held his hand out to Kanari.

"Kanari, for all the kindness I show you, can't you be kind to me for once and not argue with Shiro during class?" he asked lowly as he held Kanari up off the floor.

Mako then glared at the boy who had asked such a ridiculous question. "Of course not you little idiot. I do as I wish because Taki can't stop me, but Kanari...well...Kanari doesn't give a damn about rules in the least. I do try to abide by the rules the old man gives me, but Kanari never once tries to behave," he explained lowly and sighed as he looked at Kanari. "Isn't that right, Kanari?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 am

The kid fell silent. Watching.

Kanari glared at Mako. "The hell I will." he said crossly as he glared at both Mako and Shiro.

Shiro sighed as he looked at Kanari. "Oh Kana is my visiting you such a terrible thing?" he asked sadly.

Kanari looked between them and scowled at Mako when he said that he never once tries to behave. "I stay in your class all day don't i?" he retorted but looked away and Shiro sighed.

"I'm fine Mako, but it would seem that Kana will never forgive me." he said with a pout.

"Maybe if you weren't trying to fucking smoother me all the damn time I'd consider it." Kanari protested as he was held off of the floor by Mako.

Shiro shook his head and sighed turning to leave looking like a wounded puppy. He had been tickled pink the day Kanari came into the world naming him even and his parents loved the name he had picked it sounded perfect that they just sorta stuck with it and Shiro swore Kanari hated him for it.

"Fuck this shit if he's here I'm not." Kanari said scowling. "Put me down Mako."

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 am

Mako sighed and shook his head. "Sorry Shiro, go to Ms. Wantabe's class and I'll have it official in the morning..." he instructed Shirogane lowly before he shot a glare at Kanari again.

"Stop your bitching. I'm fixing things, so at least give me a little respect for it..." he said lowly and dropped him back on the floor. "The rest of you, open your books and read to page 50 in your English books," he told the rest of the students before his gaze landed on the boy who was gawking. "You deaf? I said to read to page 50 in your English book!" he told him hatefully.

In a way, Mako was like a little kid. Only Kanari knew how to hurt his feelings so badly, and it seemed that because he knew how to do it, Kanari did it more than he should have. "Kanari, in my office...five minutes..." he told him lowly, nearly having to bite his tongue to keep from crying as he walked out of the room and left the class toi read. He somehow got hurt so easily when Kanari got angry with him, perhaps it was because Kanari fed his nature as a Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:43 am

Shiro sighed as he nodded and moved to go to Ms. Wantabe's class. He had hoped to be in the same one as his beloved brother but that wasn't happening.

The class opened there books and went to work reading it was silent from that point and once they were gone and the five minutes had almost passed. Kanari much to many student's surprise got up and walked out of the room to go into Mako's office.

Kanari didn't knock. Didn't bother he knew Mako was expecting him and entered the room closing the door behind him. He looked at the man who was nearly at tears because Kanari had managed to once again hurt him.

He looked at him and sighed as he walked through the office and up to where Mako was shoving one hand in his pocket the other running through his hair. "Mako?" the harsh go fuck yourself attitude wasn't there as he looked at the teacher. Yeah Kanari could be a pain in the ass but he didn't intentionally hurt Mako and perhaps that was what made this suck right now.

But Shirogane.........Shirogane tended to hold him and get hand happy with him it freaked Kanari out because......Shiro for all of his 'charm' believed Kanari belonged solely to him since he was the one who gave him his name.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 am

Mako had been sitting at his desk, just staring silently out the open window in his office. What a stupid reaction to a human's antics...but he couldn't help it...

Mako looked sadly over at Kanari. "You always know how to cut deep into my heart, don't you?" he asked lowly, but it wasn't a question he wanted answered. "I guess it's getting time to tell you...." he said lowly and sighed as he got up out of his chair and walked over to Kanari and stood before him.

"Hold up your hand..." he told him lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 am

Kanari looked at him blinking when Mako said that he always knew how to cut deep into his heart........."Huh?" he breathed he had hurt him that bad? How he wasn't even sure how he had hurt him that bad was it just because he didn't want to be in the same room as his hand happy brother.

But that train of thought was shattered when Mako said it was time to tell him and to hold up his hand.........Kanari looked at him and pulled his hand out of his pocket the hand that Mako seemed to indicate and held it out to him. "Tell me what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:01 am

Mako closed his eyes and in the place of the seemingly human Mako, was a large black and white fox with six tails who put his head against Kanari's hand.. "I'm not human, and I have chosen you as the one I wish to follow and protect...I am nearing seven hundred years old, and my seventh tail, when I reach my ninth, I will become all knowing and one of the most powerful Kitsune to date...." he told him lowly, his voice not changing even though his form did.

"I was supposed to inform you last year, on the day that you came of age...but I couldn't bring myself to mess with your life any more than I already had...it is normal for a Kitsune of my stature to attach myself to a partner of some sort, but I felt that it would have been too soon to medal in your life any further..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 am

Kanari blinked. A Kitsune a fox spirit.......he had read all of the legends knew some of them were true, some of them were false. But that wasn't the point here as his fingers moved without thinking running through the black and white fur feeling it's smooth silken depths beneath his fingers. "Don't take this the wrong way.........but why me? I'm a spiteful bastard........" he said which was a half truth......he was harsh around the edges because his Shin was on the outside and his Rei was the core of his being. But Kanari was confused.

First years ago that odd lady telling him that he didn't have Yin and Yang like everyone else he was Shin and Rei, and that the Shin and his human state would meld into one body his his shadow fading and he himself fading later he came to realize as he knew himself to be he would change. And that all that would remain inside was Rei. But he understood none of that.

What he did understand was that he Kanari Karui last year lost forever any trace of his shadow which had been fading for years before that. And now he had this beautiful and powerful Kitsune before him telling him that Kanari was the one he choose. "I'm not all that special........" And yet he could not take his hand away from the fox's fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troublesome Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Child   Troublesome Child Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Child
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: