Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... Empty
PostSubject: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:07 pm

For this Assignment Ichigo So had been assigned to partner with Destin Fitzroy, Mujo had told Ichigo that he was a powerful Judge and a powerful partner. That if he choose to cut loose there was no one like him. There was something going on with this case something that was like it was from nightmares that should not exist. They were reports of things that were not possible. They had been following and tracking the leads all week and ended up here in the middle of a large baseball field. In the middle of the field looking about in the dark in the middle of the night when the stadium lights suddenly flicked on.

Once they were on the sight before them had not been good. Around them on all sides were countless numbers of men and women covering the field coming down through the stands and out through the corridors there skin was the color of ash grey odd bodily fluids leaking out of them there eyes hollow and dark they carried everything from swords to metal pipes and different sorts of weapons and they were all coming towards them.And that had been what they had first say four hours ago Ichigo pulled forth his scythe.

Zangetsu the black blade and ribbon coming off of the hilt flowing behind it and cut loose with a wave of reitasu slicing through a large mass of there numbers only to have it be filled in within moments as if he had done nothing and again and again.....it was as if he was caught in a Zombie Apocalypse as he stood there cutting these things down they kept getting back up and kept coming to attack grey ashen bodies blades metal tubes and various other weapons in there hands leaking bodily fluids and not letting up at all they are still them surrounding on all sides and Ichigo; pissed not liking the odds and knowing that Destin is holding back.

"Shit on a fucking stick Destin man you don't bring a party favor to a fucking all out war party man. Can you do me a distinct favor and drop the party favor and cut loose a bit? Because I don't know about you but gray and pasty isn't a color I'm willing to spend the rest of my eternity in." Ichigo said as he once again let loose with a powerful wave of Reiatsu to slash through oncoming gray people who were turned to ash and yet more filled in the gap it was not more then a mere second and a half reprieve.....

"Destin....Please tell me you know how to dance at a party like this! Dad says your an awesome dance partner so if you are now would really be a good time to show me you moves man...." Ichigo said as his back was pressed firmly to Destins....four hours with nothing of trying to cut down pasty gray men and women.....and nothing giving way, nothing changing, nothing ending there endless numbers and endless assult.....was not something he was happy about.....
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Destin, who had been bashing skulls in back to back with Ichgio, couldn't help but chuckle at Ichigo's way of speaking to him. It was amusing to say the least, but it also made Destin tisk. "A little bit of your father, but a whole lot of the reason me and him don't get along..." he mused lowly as he looked back at Ichigo. "All right fine, you and your dad want me to cut loose, that's fine by me...but don't say that I didn't warn you..." he told him as he sent his bat away and just sighed as he brought his hands up to his left earlobe and took out his cross earring.

"Your dad...really pisses me off..." he told Ichigo lowly before he exerted his actual spiritual energy and the earring became a rather large silver sword with a cross just above the handle.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Ichigo just sighed."Listen normally I don't care how you wanna dance at a party like this." He said and it was true normally he didn't care and normally he wouldn't care, he wouldn't press Destin to pull out a bigger power or weapon or what not....but....Ichigo.....wasn't past a year old. He was approaching that year mark sure. He Glanced back over his shoulder seeing the massive silver sword then looked ahead as he took Zangetsu into both of his hands steadying himself as beads of sweat formed on his forehead in his hair line his fangs were beginning to ache four hours of constant fighting and having to throw a wave of power once and a while to knock back those who got to freaking close.

He looked at them and then looked ahead and spoke. "Normally I wouldn't Ask, and would respect your wishes to dance however you wished.....but I can't keep up this dance's pace much longer....I may be a Reaper, but.....as Vampires go I'm still a newborn and a freaking Crusnik to boot....so there twisted human blood scent is even worse..." He said looking at the ashen grey mess before him as he cut down many more swinging his sword quickly cutting them apart before him. "It's the only reason I asked you to change your dancing rhythm Destin....otherwise....I would have left you alone to do as you wished to your hearts content.....just didn't think it'd be good if as your assigned partner I suddenly hit the dance floor without warning." Ichigo said honestly and it was being honest he was aching his fangs were and his stomach was churning really it was disgusting what was done to these humans the effect was totally disgusting. "Dance for me this time....and next time....we're partner I'll dance however you want...no complaints." And for Ichigo that was saying a lot.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Destin just sighed as he stood there, sword resting on his left shoulder as he listened to Ichigo. He knew where the kid was coming from, but at the same time, it was like listening to Mujo all over again. The kid really was his...

"Like I care about a promise like that..." he said lowly, almost a grumble before he tilted his head to look back at Ichigo's head. "I just don't like using this scythe because it makes things too damn easy...." he explained before he looked back at his side of the twisted humans who were all trying to attack them. They were sickening to look at, but even more sickening to hear. They were moaning and groaning in pain and terror. They had been created by a necromancer...someone stuffing their souls back into their dying bodies....it was sick.

He snorted though and went down, like a spring coiling to be sprung, he went all the way down into a yanki squat and then jumped up as high as he possibly could, but for someone like him who was tall and athletic, it was a short distance, but to someone less inclined like Ichigo, he was freaking inhuman and more like a god. With a single swipe of his sword, a wave of his spiritual energy was released and had cut down nearly half of the ones on his side.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Ichigo looked back and saw what he did. How easy it was for him to cut down half of the number on his side. The way it was for him. Ichigo stared a moment or two the way he did it was so freaking easy it was as if it was nothing more then child's play and yet Ichigo struggled. And yet Ichigo had that kind of massive crushing spiritual pressure........but he could not gain control of it. Destin's was light flowing and obeyed him rushing in to him and doing as he wished rushing in and wrapping around and then rushing out and cutting down those before him as if they were nothing more then tissue paper nothing more then paper dolls meant to be disposed of at his leisure.

Then there was Ichigo who had a thick heavy dark black Reiatsu, thick heavy and black and red. Increidbly thick and heavy and if he let it go and let it out crushing and would level things around him crush these creatures and so many others buildings and the such he had limiters on him different things in place in order to try to help him balance out the heavy reiatsu and still it wasn't enough the more he moved every breath he took the more he built it up. Like Destin but unlike him.....Ichigo sighed and it.....let his shoulders drop Zangetsu going down in a low backwards swing this time instead of the light blue energy that had been rushing off of his blade that thick black red energy he tried so hard to not let go off ripped free of his blade and tore it's way through half of his number he looked back and went slowly wide eyed.

"Oh fuck....it's best to Let Destin Play from here.....I'm loosing control of it...." He muttered....and he was to let it out....to let that darker energy out to play....it wasn't a good energy to let loose best to keep it tied up and best to let Destin be angry with him for asking him to play and use his second scythe then even keep using the dark reiatsu especially since.....Ichigo had no idea what the heck it was.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Destin, when he landed, didn't waste any time in moving, his sword finding it's way through four, five, ten, twenty more targets before he was in front of Ichigo, his back to him now. He was standing there, but his body was radiating his spiritual energy, and as the light burned away, a black energy began to take its place, outlined in the lighter blue color. He licked his lips as he chuckled lowly, highly amused by getting to play. A darkness...he had long kept caged.

"Mm...finally I'm let out to play...and already they're too small a number by just a few swings...what a waste of time..." he mused lowly, his voice not the hollow darkness everyone was used to, but rather it was a darkness that seemed to love the blood and violence.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Ichigo looked up at him and the sound of his voice caught his attention for two reasons one it was a sound that Ichigo was not expecting to hear Destin always spoke with sort of a hollow darkness sort of a false dark tone, and two the way he spoke there was sort of a disappointment to it, and three there was a third thing that Ichigo had not mentioned he was and was hesitant to mention at all because that was merely days old not months nor weeks but days maybe a week and a half if he was lucky and that was a Grimm. His fangs pulsed ached for the desire of a darkness unlike any other a darkness that was purer then anything anyone had ever sank there fangs into among his kind and this was Destin that was not Right Ichigo asked him to do this to cut loose to dance like this and yet the black energy burned and danced along Ichigo's own blade whispering in the night air wanting to be released again and Ichigo was hesitant to let it swing.

There was so much about himself he didn't not understand there was so much about Destin he did not understand. And much about Mujo he didn't not understand. But as he looked at Destin's back who had cut away the dead creatures behind him and now stood before him looking at what was left and still approaching as if with a one track mind bent on getting to one of them wither that was Ichigo or Destin he wasn't sure but they were determined to get to them that was certain. They kept coming as if they were twisted to the point they no longer felt pain past the pain of what was done to there bodies. There moans and groans there foul stench and Ichigo eyes watering stood behind Destin and let him go....."Sorry but this seems to be all of them....just what's here but considering what they are there master can't be too far away we might be able to track the spell source back to it's master before he/she has a chance to make more of these things..."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 pm

He tisked and tilted his head to the side for a moment before he straightened up and turned his head to look back at Ichigo. Black...black had filled the whites of his eyes and the blue was an eerie glow among the black sea in his eyes. "What a shame...I wanted to play more..." he mused lowly, that voice once again spilling forth from Destin's lips.

But sighing, he turned to face forward again and shifted only slightly before a few of the closer ones fell. It hadn't even seemed like his hand has moved, but it had, and in his hand was a heart of one of the twisted humans. Without even looking at it, he crushed it and dropped it to the ground, the blood dripping off his hand as he held the sword in the other. "Even if the caster is around...I won't be allowed to play for long...I never am...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Ichigo looked at him as he was fighting, his eyes an eerie color and yet he was taking down so many. "You won't be allowed to play long?" he asked lowly not sure at all about that. Who would have the power to contain him to stop him to reign him in? He was powerful he was incredible it was like watching some dark deity in slow motion as he danced his way through this dark mess and made it look as if it was nothing to him. A flick of his wrist a slow turn of his hand nothing was beyond him nothing was beyond his reach. He watched Destin move as if he was playing among them as if he moved slipping through there time one moment to the next as if he was beyond them. As if he existed in a time that they did not and when he looked at Ichigo he was looking back at him, back in time at him a moment in the past as if reflecting on something and seeing him to ask him a question in that reflected moment. An almost after thought is what it almost felt like but Ichigo didn't truly know.

He looked at Destin and then he looked at the last of them falling flayed like morbid paper dolls made out of slimy tissue paper as if a child's science project gone terribly wrong and this was the end result the gray mess over the once green baseball field could be seen covering every inch of the baseball field none could not see the white lines the fake green grass or even the baseball diamonds. You could not see the walls that wrapped around the stadium.....nothing but slimy grey and odd sticky bits and pieces remained sticking to surfaces. Ichigo stared at the remaining mess and felt a isolated chill go up his spine before he looked at Destin but Zangetsu's flame would not go out it still stayed lit as if it sensed that the danger had not passed it remained as it was lit billowing in the night air rippling with a dark light.

"You said they would not let you play long Desting.....who won't let you play long?" Ichigo asked a bit confused on that one....he didn't understand that statement no matter how hard he tried. He had been rolling that one statement around in his mind for a while now and no matter how hard he tried he could not get it to make sense to him.....was it his.....Grandfather Saigo? And if not him....then who?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:38 pm

He turned to look at Ichigo, those eerie seas of black with blue orbs floating in them staring back at Ichigo. "Mm...If I had to explain it...I'd explain it as my cage..." he mused as he wiped his blood soaked hand on his gray tank top. "Pretty soon, my cage will come calling again...and then I'll have to go back to sleep...but before then, I'm going to have some more fun..." he mused lowly and licked his lips before he barely flicked his wrist and sent a wave of the black and blue spiritual energy crashing out, leveling the bleachers and metal fence.

"You're his cage...and you don't even know it..." he mused before he tisked and frowned. "Damn...time's up..."

It was the last thing he said before his sword turned back into nothing more than an earring and his arms were moving, putting it back into Destin's left ear. When he had the earring back in place, he popped his neck and rubbed the back of it before yawning. "Almost too long that time..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Ichigo watched everything not sure what was going on. Not at all sure. But it made him nervous worried anxious in his own right. That second being was Damon and yet he wasn't. There was something about the second one.....that he would not ask to come out and play a second time. Because that second one said that he was a cage and he didn't know it yet. Ichigo looked down at the black red flame that licked and danced along Zangetsu along the black sword and took a deep breathe. "Hey.....Destin.....that other.....being....the one who was here in your place the one cutting everything down who was you but not.....you...he....said...that you kept him under control...kept him from causing too much damage..." Ichigo reigned in that dark energy with some work it wasn't to crush wanted to weigh down and demolish everything...it wanted to....devour all around it...He closed his eyes before he scent it away and then Lifted Zangetsu to look at the black blade a moment before looking at it and then at Destin. "What...or who was he....he said....you were in essence his cage.....he said....that I was....a cage for some one or something inside of me....just....what is it...inside of us....what...." Ichigo asked....looking at this taller man.

"What is it? And this is the reason....you prefer to not cut 'loose and let out your full power' because.....it means letting him out..." Ichigo said lowly not sure who it was who he was....but he wasn't sure who it was but while it had seemed like Destin it hadn't seemed like him at the same time. "It seemed like you but nothing like you at the same time....I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it right....because whatever it was....whoever that was....it....made something inside of me....want to break free and cut loose.....without everything it was and if it did....I wasn't sure I'd be able to regain control once it did...."
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Destin lowered his hand and turned to look at Ichigo as he asked so many questions. The white was back in his eyes now, and his eyes were just their normal color. He seemed completely normal now. "That...well...I can only explain him as my true self..." he answered lowly as he looked at Ichigo. "He's been around for a long time...a bastard who wouldn't mind cutting down innocent people if they were in the way..."

He looked out at the damage done to the baseball field and sighed. What a mess. "I don't like to let that person out to play...because it's hard to come back to who I am now...not because he's stronger than this me...but because the person I am right now...is a mask..." he explained lowly as he brought his attention back to Ichigo. "The longer I am the real me...the longer I want to stay...until eventually, the mask I have will fade away and I'll change. I'll lose everything I worked so hard for...because that part of me will destroy it...it's all it wants...death and destruction..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Ichigo listened to Destin's words as he held Zangetsu with one hand and lowered the blade before burying his half his face with his free hand he closed his eyes a moment groaning as he listened his true self....a man....who thrived on death and destruction. ON killing and destroying all around him. Ichigo was quiet a moment or two before he looked up at Destin lowering his hand and opening his eyes

Ichigo listened to what he was saying and took a deep breath. "But if what your saying is true.....then how can....then what am I supposedly caging?" He asked not understanding that at all that what Destin's 'true-self' was referring to was Ichigo's true self and now having seen the boy chances were he'd more then likely might like to awaken the boy to what he really was one day.

Who knows but the being sleeping inside of Destin himself. All Ichigo did know was he was confused and something inside of himself bubbled and coiled had wanted out.....and he had managed just barely to keep it in. Aka had called it a 'Grimm' He was told he was a Reaper.....so just what was he actually? Ichigo looked at the black blade as a flicker of black red flame danced down along the ever sharp edge as if whispering it's desire to be allowed to cut something....to be drenched in blood.

"What happens.....if if that darkness inside gets out and you can't put it back Destin?" He whispered....full of seemingly so many questions but really that was the only one that he truly needed an answer to.....what was he really.....and what happened if he couldn't bottle up that darkness all over again?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:28 pm

Destin closed his eyes at that question. What? "Everyone around me will die...until there is no one left..." he answered lowly, as if it were nothing more than a simple comment. To Destin, this was his reality- a reality he had long come to terms with. "Either that...or I die first....if I don't die...they will..." he told Ichigo lowly as he opened his eyes to look at him. Half and half. A foot on each side. One eye floated in the black sea while the other was normal.

"A split personality if you will...thanks to my mom and dad...was created when they had me..." he said as he stood there, both halves of a whole staring Ichigo back. "I'm a single person, but I'm two halves of a different species turned into one...into four..." he said, almost speaking in a riddle now. "A vampire who is a reaper, who is a half of a Grimm and a half of an Emotion Eater...combined, they all make a vampiric reaping Grimm Eater...and inside of you...sleeps the same thing as me...he's there, just below the surface...wanting out to feed on all of the rage you cause...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Ichigo shook his head as he stood there. "But....I can't help it..." He said lowly..."It's like some impulse starts it and once it starts I can't stop..." He said as he looked up at Destin. "The moment it begins I begin digging I begin clawing my way through a person needling into them I starting digging more and more seeing that I found something.....painful....something inside of me surges up and until now I never even know what or how to describe it......and it wanted more. Partly because of whose son I am I know and partly because....of who I am....but....I can't...the more I try to stop it the more it wants....the more I crush it down and then suddenly when I'm thinking I'm doing really good some poor guy gets it and I utterly rip them apart." Ichigo said lowly as he turned his blade and plunged the tip of it into the fake grass. He let go to look at his hands. "I....knew found out about the Grimm inside of me not to long ago....and the Vampire...only in my case it's a vampire/Crusnik....." Ichigo looked at Destin as he lowered his hand and smiled bitterly. "And yeah I seem to be a really sick fuck....I seem to crave stirring up the rage in those I love the most....those around me the more I can....insight it in them...my father, my brother my family my lovers.....alll of them..." Ichigo closed his eyes. "And yet I want there love too....what kind of a selfish bastard am I?"

Seiharu hadn't meant to he had been walking along when he stumbled across the wreckage and found them....Destin and Ichigo talking and paused pressing his back against something he had meant to turn and walk away but he heard Destin talk about what he was and Ichigo what he was well this other who he didn't know the name of. And to hear him walk about what he wanted what he craved and to hate himself in so few words.....did Destin hate himself the same way?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:50 pm

"You might be messed up kid...but I'm no better than you..." he answered lowly. "I take what I can get when it comes to stirring people's emotions...but it seems that the main things I like to stir up the most is fear and despair...what kind of sick fuck am I to you then?" he questioned lowly, both halves of the whole staring at Ichigo.

"I like it when they're pissing themselves in terror...when they're screaming and crying for me to stop and just kill them already....the monster in me...loves it....and the more I get, the more I want. So then who is really a sick bastard here?" he asked as his gaze moved from Ichigo to look at his blood stained hand. "I wan to be loved, to love in return, but the beast I keep caged feeds on the emotions I stir up inside of others...be they negative or happy...it doesn't matter...I'm not just a sick fuck, but a greedy sick fuck...that's why...that's why I wear this mask and refuse to draw that sword you just saw...the moment my hand touches the handle...is the moment the urge to strike up fear and despair emerges. The weight of it in my hand is enough...to make it come out in me..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Ichigo nodded....as he looked at Destin. "I understand all to well. " He said lowly. "this sword...is connected to the all that rage...the need to draw it out to feel it....so I can return it so I can....devour it....crush it and finally....consume it to see them....broken....lost..." He breathed as his eyes flickered the briefest of moment's he hadn't lost to the beast inside of him yet not yet. But it was there stirring beneath the surface hunger thirsting and wanting to be set loose.. "It's not any better if I use the other....the guitar....for some reason it's even more violent and unstable I'm not quiet sure so I don't even dare pull that out and use it....so messed up right use this black blade which thirsts for it....desires it...or the guitar which almost screams to be smashed into the faces of every enemy I come across and then for shits and giggles all of my loved ones too....just to see there faces...." Ichigo sighed. I can hear it feel it almost as if a whisper in the back of my mind...." Ichigo sighed as he paused his hand hovering above the black handle of the blade the black and red flames flickering and dancing between his palm and the hilt as if wanting to once again be in it's masters hand....cutting a path of death and destruction....To once again be....'reaping' anything and everything it came across.....

Seiharu closed his eyes and listened he knew he was in the wrong but he kept himself his emotions so quiet right now just listening to them to Destin to hear him like this....to hear him say that he needed to be loved but he also desired to be feared and to make them fear him in such a way.....but he was avoiding Seiharu which meant.....he didn't want Seiharu......fearing him. Fearing anything. He always seemed to withdraw the more Sei was afraid the more he withdrew and Seiharu realized he needed to for Destin's sake gain an inner courage and strength for him in order to be at his side so that, that side of him no longer craved to feed on and crush him. For Destin he had to get strong.....and he would he could...not just acting but truly. He would and could truly change just for him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:12 pm

"Do you?" he asked lowly as he looked at his hand almost emotionlessly. "Do you know what it's like to be the real monster...even among those humans consider to be so?" he questioned lowly as he closed his blood-stained hand into a fist before opening it again and lowering it and raised his gaze back to Ichigo.

"You know what it's like to be a punk, a teenager who likes to piss everyone around you off...but until you act on those urges to feed on them...you're no monster..." he explained as he sighed and closed his eyes. So many years of having let his other half have free roam while he was in America. So many years as Roy. "Holding the weapon and swinging it doesn't make you a murderer....only when you kill with the weapon are you a murder..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Ichigo looked at him. "I don't even know if I've crossed that line yet." He said and he didn't. He sighed. "But I supposed if I can say I don't know if I have then I haven't." He said lowly as he closed his hand over the hilt of the sword. "I can't say I know anything of what you've been through with this Destin. But it's hell.....Until meeting you I had no idea the heck was going on inside of me I thought I was going fucking insane and the worst part was I couldn't explain it to any of them because none of them would understand any of it." He said and he knew they wouldn't." His father, Saigo none of them would he sighed softly. "Is there any way to control it....any way to keep the beast from winning?"

Seiharu leaned against the wall there quiet arms resting against his stomach and he listened. He would get stronger he had to. For Destin. Destin was avoiding him so as to not hurt him not make him fear him forever. So be it.....he would do it, he would become stronger strong enough to walk with his head held high. Walk with without fear beside him so that Roy would not crave Seiharu's fear. He would make certain of it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:32 pm

"Hell...kid you think you know hell, but you've never seen it...and for Mujo's sake...I hope you never do," he told Ichigo lowly before he opened his eyes to reveal that he'd gone back to normal, having let it return to his normal self. "Control is a hollow term when it comes to us...we don't control, we mask..." he answered as he looked at Ichigo before he looked up at the starry night sky.

"If you want to call it control, so be it. However, the key is to have a stronger Grimm side...feed the darkness so that it will sleep...feed only on the emotions others stir up in others, not doing it yourself. If it means finding a new weapon...so be it...find a new weapon so that the monster won't desire to feed on everyone and everything..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Ichigo nodded and listened to him as he spoke. "Okay so say I find a new weapon....I can't shift to Reaper state and suppress both scythes....I have two of them....naturally....so how do I manage to get Zangetsu..." He gestured to the sword having named it so he had something to yell at when it was not doing what he needed it to do or rather when things were going out of his control.....and more into what the hunger inside of him wanted. "I can easily find something else to fight with I can adept that's the easy part.....but finding a way a place for this.....isn't I don't.....know what to do with Zangetsu....I can't just get rid of him and if I make him go to the other space the other scythe automatically comes out....no matter what one is here....and don't ask me to switch them please don't....I don't.....ever....want to use that....to touch that one...." Ichigo whispered lowly...that guitar.....it opened up and went off like a freaking cannon devastating everything for miles......it wasn't good.....all the while Ichigo was laughing like a mad man....thankfully when he first opened it up and used it.....it had been on the moon with Tamashii to get a feel for it.....not good. Very not good. He could struggle with the control of the sword easier.

Seiharu leaned there having come to a solid choice and made up his mind he would work on making those changes so that he could stay by Destin's side. So that Destin could be near him without worry about him.....So that he could be around him and love him without worry.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 pm

"You have a strong will...and if you want to learn, you'll make a way. As for controlling your reaper powers...for your sake...I suppose asking Saigo to suppress them would be better...to place a limiter would be the easy way out...but of course...you'd never be able to defend yourself fully from another Reaper...so I suppose...I'll have to force you to learn...." he said lowly as he stood there.

He knew Seiharu was there, had smelled him when he came there. but he couldn't just say out loud that he knew he was there, he didn't want to change Seiharu's mind. "If you bring either of them out, I'll punish you..." he told Ichigo lowly before he moved, his fist moving to connect with the kid's face.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:01 am

Ichigo felt the blow come to the corner of his jaw felt the blow as clearly as he felt anything else. Having a limiter placed on him was the easy way out but it was also the dangerous way out when it came to other Reapers who were more powerful then him or others who where stronger. He could never get stronger because he would forever be locked at one level. He either had to learn to control his power or it would....for lack of a better term....consume him instead. Ichigo slide a bit with that blow partly because he was not expecting it, partly because he was not on guard and partly because.....he had asked for it. But no matter how you looked at it he took that first blow to the jaw and lip took it and felt the sting explode from his lip felt the heat blossom out from that place to expand out from his lip and didn't call for either one. Didn't call for blade or for guitar. This was not a fight with either one he shifted in sandal'd foot and opened his eyes looking at him as he moved swinging in return his fist moving to find a home with the underside of Destin's jaw an instinctive return to being slugged he was simply being slugged back. Fist fight to fist fight. It was the way Ichigo worked.

Seiharu didn't realize Destin knew he was there as he rested here listening to them fighting he looked around the corner seeing Destin fighting the strawberry blonde dressed in black the black blade glittering in the ground as the kid was moving to upper cut Destin in the jaw and yet the Destin was fighting the kid....teaching the kid......helping this kid. He knew what this kid was going through and was willing to help this kid when....he was perhaps the only one who knew what this kid was going through.....Seiharu was glad Destin was willing to help this kid. Without his help this kid would probably sink instead of swim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....   A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'.... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nightmarish Battle, What it means to truly 'Cut Loose'....
Page 1 of 1