When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Weekend Assignments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Wed May 27, 2015 4:39 am

Damon couldn't stand this. He hated being stuck with kids who were just learning. It was frustrating to him because he hated having to repeat himself every damn time. But what was even more frustrating was that Saigo knew how he felt about it, but still gave him these fucking assignments. It was almost like he wanted Kit to fail, like he hated Kit for some reason. "That was assuming...you really don't get this whole situation at all do you?" he retorted lowly. He didn't mean to be so impatient with Ichigo, but well, he had said that he wasn't a nice guy.

"If you expect this to go well, you need to stop thinking like a vampire and think like a reaper kid. Reapers are all about partnerships that work well together, and are like a well oiled machine. If one of the pieces doesn't work, then the whole thing will come tumbling down around your head. We're just like a Tracker team, we work mostly the same way, we just don't like being compared to other things. That's like comparing you to your father. You're Mujo's son, but you certainly aren't like him in very many aspects at all...and honestly, for that I'm glad. Mujo and I have never gotten along very well, but that doesn't mean I hate him either. We just have our differences and we butt heads...don't go getting all defensive because I questioned why he hasn't been teaching you. Up until a few days ago, I wasn't even living here, I've been living in America. I didn't even know what fucking assignments he's been sent on, after all, it's not like I make it a personal goal to know what other reapers are doing," he told him lowly, angrily. Honestly, how the hell did Saigo expect him to be able to get along with this kid?

"Geeze...come on...let's get this part over with at least...I need some fucking blood before I lose my damn mind..." he grumbled lowly as he began to walk again, hands still in his pockets. He didn't really care if he was paying a lot of money or not, all he wanted was a place to lay down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Wed May 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Ichigo flinched on both accounts looking at them both they were both so very upset about it. About the way he was asking questions about the way he was behaving and the way he was asking questions in general. To think along the lines of being a vampire it angered them both. He looked at them quietly trying to figure out what he had done what he had said but it came back to what Damon had said he was acting like a Vampire looking at them like a vampire would. And he sighed as they walked into the the building falling silent.

Kit walked forwards and spoke to the attendant. He was sweet to the man speaking with him and gesturing laughing Ichigo noted acting as if nothing was wrong at all and everything was right with the world the apartment that they wanted? The name....and everything was finished and Ichigo watched as Kiten reached behind himself pulled out his wallet and handed over a security deposit for the room and received three sets of keys. Then lead them to a private set of elevators off to the side. He used one set slide the key card and climbed on the glass embankment walls on the back of the elevator allowed them to see them to see the incredible inner garden of the hotel grounds as if began to make it's way up and as it climbed they began to see an impressive man-made waterfall. On the elevator Kiten handed first Damon then Ichigo a set of Keys before looking at the doors to the elevator.

"If Saigo sent you here to see that we fail I'm afraid your in for a great disappointment Ichigo." Kiten said as the elevator made it's climb. "The day that Damon took the leash and swore that he would be my Handler, that he would be my partner, I swore that I would allow no man or beast make me fall." Kit said as he stood there looking at the doors not the garden.

Ichigo shook his head. "That isn't.....its not like that I swear it's not. I really am just...." Ichigo sighed and closed his eyes before opening them again. "I lost my entire family my twins sister everything I've been called a dirty blood by my peers. The one I love is a Kitsune-vampire and my other lover is a wonderful guy everybody calls Crow. I lived with them with my family being dead like that for years and didn't realize it....didn't know it. Despite the fact that I could see the dead so clearly....I missed it with them until the end the final morning just before they attacked me....I...." Ichigo sighed as he leaned back against the glass putting his head in his hand. "I just I see you guys the deep partnership there....Saigo keeps telling me that one day he's considering partnering me with someone that it would work better to balance my unstable energies if I had someone I trusted close by with me at all times....But.....I....don't seem to work well with anyone reaper he pairs me with because it was a reaper who killed off of my entire family.....so....I have a hard time trusting them."

Kiten looked over at him. "Then why are you here with us now?" He said lowly on an annoyed growl. "Why tell us all of this why are you here now?"

Ichigo looked over at Kiten. "Because I want to believe that not all Reapers are bad, Because I want to understand what it means to be a partnership like what you two have, like what my father has with his partner. But my father and his partner have a bond that is hard to understand because Zuma doesn't always speak in words that I can understand but Dad understands everything from words to movements with him. " Ichigo took a deep breath. "Saigo.....when I asked him what it meant to be partners with someone in a Reaper team. He just looked at him and didn't say anything. for a long period of time then looked at the stake of files on his desk before looking at me again and speaking. He said that it wasn't something that he could or anyone could put to words and explain in any way that would make any sense to me or anyone else. That a true partnership a good one could not be expressed with words but that by the end of this I will understand what it means truly understand what it means to have a true partner not what one thinks is a partnership but a true one....unlike any other." Ichigo said as the elevator opened up to the top floor spilling out to the master penthouse suite.

Kiten walked out 'leading' Damon out into it 10 billion a night which was no biggie a night. Kit reached up and shifted out of his jacket sliding it off laying it down over the back of a chair leaving in him the sleevless black and white tank top that had the mock turtle neck and belly split. Slipped the keys in his back pocket and stretched......"Where-ever you like you can." He said to Damon.....Especially since in places like these synthetic blood was usually served as top of the line....gross...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 1:46 am

Damon couldn't help but snort at Ichigo's words. "That's bullshit," he remarked, not really caring about how he sounded. "You're just letting fear rule you and that's stupid as hell," he told Ichigo as he turned to look at him, the leash, for the moment, still around his wrist.

"You know why I'm so full of scars? The real reason?" he asked lowly as his golden eyes burned with a passion no one would ever hope to understand. "I'm scarred because of a Death Hound, because of a rabid, crazed Hound who no one could control. He attacked my family, killed them all- my little sister, my older brother, my parents- tried to kill even me. I spent a month in the hospital and went through three corrective surgeries to fix the damage to my face, arms and legs. But when I recovered, I scared the shit out of everyone. I walked up to the hospital staff and asked them to allow me to adopt a dog. They were stunned, but their amazement turned to terror when I didn't ask for a puppy, but an adult Rottweiler who had attacked other humans before I wanted him. He was scheduled to be put down the next day, but to everyone's amazement, after the first bite, we were the best of friends and he never bit anyone again...until his last day on this planet, Briggs was a loyal, happy dog who no longer feared being put down..." he told Ichigo as he looked at him with those passion filled, golden eyes.

He moved over to sit down on a large couch and let go of the leash, letting it retract as he looked back up to Ichigo and continued his story, "And when I was turned into a vampire, by my sire, who later died due to whatever reason, I was found by a reaper and I became his successor. I was his chosen heir, and he taught me everything he knew, and when it came time, I took his place as a Handler. My first Hound was an old female...no one had gotten close enough to her to know...but she was going blind, and had lost sight in one eye already. I approached her on the wrong side and she turned on me, and when she bit me, I took her leash and was her handler until her last breath...I did the same with Kit when he was supposed to be put down, to be sent to hell to become a hell hound, I was there and like Ai, Kit's teeth sank into my flesh and the tradition of biting me to become mine was complete...my hounds are vicious, hard to control and on their way to be sent for death. I won't ever fear something I should respect. The hounds taught me what I hadn't understood for a long time. I was afraid when I should be respecting them and what they do."

He didn't tell people the whole story very often, didn't care to. He wasn't looking for more questions, he was just wanting to do his job and do it well. He believed in saving the hounds before they were put through more pain than they deserved. Nine times out of ten, the reason they were 'vicious' or hard to handle were because of their handlers.

Last edited by Aoi on Thu May 28, 2015 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 2:07 am

He sat down and listened to him tell the story of how he came to be with Kit of how he had gotten his first hound and that she was not more gentle then Kit was. and he looked over at Kit as he sat there on the floor as comfortable there as he would be anywhere else. He was relaxed the leash having gone back into the collar around his neck always around his neck. But Damon had told him that he had been attacked by a rabid hound that no one could control so there were Hounds out there that were dangerous but then there were hounds out there that were dangerous because there Handlers made them that way made them more dangerous then they needed to be.

Ichigo looked over at Kit then sighed and looked back at Damon and finally moved to sit down on a chair himself. "I suppose the problem is trusting in myself before I'm able to trust in others then." He said lowly. "I'm afraid of hurting others. So I want to understand others how they work together how they understand each other. Everything about there relationships......"

"Your full of so many half assed excuses you stink." Kit growled looking at him as he stood up suddenly glaring at Ichigo. "You power you want to understand others you this you that. Damn your mouth is running a mile a minute but all that comes out of it is more and more shit. And here I thought your ass is where that was supposed to come from not your mouth my mistake."

Ichigo went beat red being a crusnik himself he could flush as easily as Kit or any other like him could. He went to stand only to get a dangerous growl out of Kit and froze and stayed put wisely.

Kiten narrowed his eyes as he looked at him. "Why don't you shut your damn mouth and open you fucking ears and use them for once. Although it might help if you clean out the years of damn shit shit out of them you've managed to cram into them. Damon just told you something he very rarely if ever tells to anyone. And you go spew out some stupid ass shit?" Kit growled as he moved walking over to where Damon was and dropping down to the floor resting his head on his leg shifting to his half and half state so that his large black ears twitched as he closed his eyes and sighed it was more comfortable in this state his body more flexible in this state.

Ichigo took a deep breath and looked at his hands as he thought about it then said lowly. "It's really just about accepting who I am and whoever is with me for who they are. All that they are and visa versa." he said as he looked at them realizing it as he had almost had Kiten bite him for being stupid!
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 am

He hadn't made a move to stop Kit, hadn't said anything through the whole argument after he had told Ichigo his story. He hadn't needed to. kit was smart, so he knew why he had told Ichigo the story from the very beginning. When they were done though, he shifted and rested his elbows on his knees to stare intently at Ichigo. "If you don't accept someone else for their flaws- their mistakes, how the hell can you expect to accept yourself?" he asked. "You can make all of the excuses you want, but when it comes down to it, you're afraid to learn something about someone else that you might relate to. You're afraid to get close to others because you're afraid to confront your problems face to face...you've been running in circles since day one and you'll keep running in circles if you keep going the way you are...sometimes, it takes facing the dog and letting him bite you to lose your fear..." he explained as he sat there looking at Ichigo.

"What no one realized when I went to get Briggs is that I was scared shit less. I was so scared, but I was too determined to back down. I went into his cage and he bit me, but in that moment, I realized that I was the one being stupid, not the dogs. I was afraid of him, and he sensed that, so he bit me. When I wasn't afraid of him anymore, he accepted me and we were friends. When I looked into his eyes, I saw a very hurt, abused dog. He was scarred just like me, scarred from head to toe because his owner had used him for a fighting dog...sometimes, the fear of others is mutual...if you don't have those conversations with them, be they silent or out loud, you'll never know anything and will keep chasing your tail, running around in an endless circle..." he told Ichigo as he looked at him and then looked down at Kit and put a hand on his head again, just like he had that day years ago.

"I saved those dogs, saved them from certain death and now I'm going to save you from certain death. Stop running around in a circle like an idiot and turn and face your problems head on. Getting mad, getting frustrated, getting scared- all of that's a normal part of getting over a fear, but until you close your mouth and open your ears and eyes, you'll be stuck in an endless loop."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 3:20 am

Ichigo did that he fell silent listening to them speak or rather to Damon speak as he talked about not healing properly about how could he ever hope to accept anyone fully if he didn't accept all of all of them flaws and all? That include himself. He listened to everything he had to say about it watched as he once again placed his hand on the dog's head although hie he he was in a half and half state.

But it was his comment that he had been afraid. He had been afraid to face Briggs but he went anyways to face that fear and Briggs had bitten him hard. He faced that fear and when he did he realized that Briggs was just as afraid of him as he was of Brigg's. He also realized htat the place he was being kept in was filthy and he took Briggs out of there and took him home. Later he became a vampire and then a Reaper who then became a Handler and when he gained his hound he approached her on the bade side on the side she was blind on and no one knew she was going down for it, no doubt had one strike against her already for it and had bite him for approaching on that side.......and he accepted her for it. Took her in for it.

Then there was Kit....he took in Kiten....the same way. When Kit had been sentenced for death row. Had been....he had stepped in and saved him as well. He took a deep breath and then nodded as he leaned back in his seat.

"I hear you I need to stop this endless loop I'm in." Ichigo said lowly.Ichigo said lowly as he sat there.

Kit snorted and closed his eyes. "Idiot..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 3:29 am

damon chuckled lowly as he sat there looking down at Kit. Even if Ichigo was a kid and as being stupid, it wasn't his fault. He had been afraid, hadn't understood anything in this world the way he was meant to. He saw things, but didn't really look below the surface. He asked questions, but never truly took the answers to heart. "Com here Kit...come up here and let me have some..." he told Kit lowly, asking him to let him feed.

He didn't really care if people were worried about him, or if they called him a dog fucker or anything. Nothing mattered to him more than his partner. He cared about Kit, loved him and he'd do anything to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Kit glanced up at Damon and then shifted up off of the floor he moved to stand before climbing up onto Damon's lap, he shifted so that he was leaning close pressed chest to chest his breathing light as he rested his chin on Damon's shoulder exposing his neck to his Handler is partner but the thing Ichigo noted was that as Kit had climbed up he had undone the clasps his tank top and let is slid off of him and slipped it off so that it was laying on his right leg his torso bare exposing his skin shoulders and all. "Anywhere you like." He answered Damon. Wither that be his neck shoulder didn't matter his arm where he wished to take from him didn't matter to Kit.

Ichigo went a bit wide eyed. Kit was so very relaxed. It was true Ingo was a Kitsune and all but this eway different so very different it was like....they were different. Damon spoke like Kit started out as a Hound and later became a 'Vampire' human that he was a dog first and foremost. And so this was confusing to him and he was truly and really trying to understand even as he watched and said nothing so as to not interrupt and make them angry for because he was interfering with them right now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Damon chuckled at Kit's words and leaned down, letting his breath lightly hit his skin before he leaned in fully and kissed from Kit's bicep all the way up to his neck before he moved back down again and paused at his shoulder. It wasn't that he couldn't be gentle or nice, it was that he needed a lot of trust between him and the other person before he could show that side of himself to them. He leaned back and smiled at Kit before he warned him lowly, "Careful now. You know what a bad idea it is to tell me to get it from wherever I want..."

He moved back down though, letting his lips come back down to land another kiss in the exact spot he had left off at. With that though, he opened his mouth and seemingly viciously, sank his fangs into Kit's shoulder and closed his eyes and began to feed, his hands coming up on either side to hold Kit's arms in a firm grip.

It wasn't that he was being cruel, it was just how he was. He didn't really hurt Kit though. He always made sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Kit hummed as he felt the light breath hit his bicep and then trail all the way up his arm to his neck he knew what Damon was doing it was a matter of trust. Did Kit trust him? Did he trust in his Handler to not hurt him when he fed from him now? The answer was rather simple really. He felt him trail back up to his neck and then down again pausing at his shoulder to deliver the warning and then the the kiss before he seemingly viciously sank his fangs into Kit's own shoulder he moaned a bit before he closed his eyes and relaxed into it. Kit felt Damon grab his arms and simply relax into the act. Feeling him feeding. Although it seemed so violent and so very harsh it wasn't and Kit didn't resist. Didn't buck him didn't worry at all he didn't worry he was so calm.

Ichigo just stared the Hound was so very relaxed it looked as if Damon had been violent had attacked Kit and been mean and cruel to him. Had hurt him and was holding him there against his will he had opened his mouth to say something about it. Only Kit's head was tipped back relaxed not in ain but he looked as if he was capable of going to sleep right now not in pain at all but that didn't make any sense. Damon looked like he had been totally violent with him. He was even holding his arms as if to force him to stay put against his will as if he was captive and not wanting it but Kit said anywhere he wanted right? And Damon had done that after saying that was dangerous....what was that some token of a game of trust between them? Some sort of ritual between them? He didn't know but he found himself watching fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Damon kept his grip firm, but what Ichigo couldn't see, was that while he was gripping Kit's arms, his thumbs were running over the exposed flesh under them, as if he were still petting Kit even though he was feeding. Really, it was a subconscious thing that he did in order to calm himself down when he was stressed. This assignment had him getting stressed mostly because he was worried that Ichigo would push Kit too far, but he couldn't let his concerns become a problem, or he would cause the whole thing to fall to ruin.

He fed for a long time, just staying close to Kit and 'petting' his arms with his thumbs as he fed. When he was finished, he opened his eyes and removed his grip on Kit and his fangs and looked up to him before he leaned in and kissed his forehead. A silent thank you, and apology for having to deal with the stress of this job. Then he tilted his head to the side, looking over at Ichigo, who was staring in fascination. He just looked at him confused before he looked back at Kit and told him lowly, "Your turn..." With that, he did the same thing, removing his shirt and tossed it on the back of the couch that they were sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Kit had been sitting there so relaxed as he was fed from for the longest time it was something of a habit from them. He could feel it and it was soothing the 'petting' of Damon's thumbs on his arms as he fed. It was a absent minded habit usually one that meant he had something on his mind that he was bothered about and didn't want to let eat away at himself. And one that Kit knew he needed that small release from. Kit would never comment about it simply letting it go. He was a hound after all. He would even lay there and let Damon pet him for hours if need be. That simple act of running his hand through Kit's fur had often calmed Damon down when bothered by something that he could not think about. Kit thought nothing about it where it would bother another because he was a Hound first and a man second.

But this. 'Your turn.' Kit looked up at his Handler and smiled as he shifted and leaned in sniffing a bit as he inhaled sniffing a bit for him it was so different it seemed as leaned in starting at a innocent place really the crook of Damon's elbow and made his way up actually much to Ichigo's wide eyed surprise licking gathering salty sweat off of skin up to shoulder and neck before back down again and pausing a low whine leaving before his fangs found purchase in the nape of Damon's neck sinking in as his hands came to rest on the couch behind him. Kit was sitting on his knee's.

Ichigo stared as Kit fed.....He had lapped at the skin as if licking off the days salty sweet from the heat Vampires he had thought didn't sweat right? Right so what then did he go after then what was it he had been licking his way up to unless he had just been.....and it had been.....there had been really nothing erotic about it. He had started at the elbow licked his way up the bicep over the shoulder and to the neck stopping at the earlobe and then went back down to the nape of the neck and it was there that he whined and began to feed. Ichigo sat there feeling utterly confused he didn't understand at all what it was he was seeing. Kit could have just bitten him anywhere right? Could have just leaned in and taken from the side of his neck so why then go to all the trouble of making such a show of licking Damon like that was there some silent signal he had missed? Was there something he didn't understand?

Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 12:40 am

He had chuckled when Kit had started to lick him, it tickled a little, but he didn't care- didn't move. He knew that if he did, Kit's instincts would kick in and he'd end up on the receiving end of a massive wake-up call. He relaxed when the fangs found purchase in his flesh and let his head lean back against the couch and closed his eyes.

It might have seemed weird to Ichigo, but this wasn't about the vampiric side of them really. This was about helping each other relax and comforting each other. They were truly in sync and trusted one another. Damon though, after a little while, opened one eye to look at Ichigo as he seemed so confused. "Keep staring like that and bugs will fly into your mouth..." he told him lowly as he stayed there, perfectly relaxed.

Last edited by Aoi on Fri May 29, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 12:47 am

Ichigo blinked and after a moment closed his mouth shaking his head and then shook his head then tipped it before he looked at Damon and Kit who was still feeding. "When you....took from him I....was worried he'd cry out in pain it looked so violent so savage and yet Kit looked so relaxed and right now he....I know we don't sweat at all and yet he licked you before sinking his fangs in....and for the life of me I can't figure out why....that would seem so important to him." Ichigo said looking looking at him.

"Other then maybe trust....little signs that you still have absolute trust in one another?" He said looking at them as Kit continued to feed not pulling back he wasn't going to not until he was full the boy was just going to have to wander around in his own stupidity until he figured it out or until Kit finished feeding and taking what was safe to take from his handler. Otherwise the kid wasn't getting any answers out of him. Not a single one.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 12:55 am

damon snorted at Ichigo's words and closed his eye again, almost feeling compelled to roll it. "Seriously kid...sometimes you amaze me with how little you actually pay attention..." he told Ichigo lowly as he leaned his head back to let it rest on the back of the couch once again.

"This isn't about trust, we already know we trust one another...that's not going anywhere. This is about getting to relax and destress. We like to just chill out when we feel stressed, and this is a good way to do it..." he explained lowly as he relaxed there, not worried abut Kit over feeding or anything. He didn't care really. If Kit over fed, he'd just recover by resting. "When things are stressful or we get bothered by something that we can't get off our minds, we do this and try to calm down...it's really relaxing if you do it right..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 am

Ichigo went bright red. "So your telling me that if I was stressed out and let my boyfriend run his, tongue.....let him do what Kit is doing....it would be....relaxing? Somehow I'd think it would wind up to other things then relaxing.....that would lead to.....well other things" he said stressing that other things trying to be clear on it Kit fed until his belly was full and leaned back licking his lips and sat back looking back at Ichigo raising an eyebrow as he looked at him.

"If you mean does my Handler toss me a bone from time to time yes Ichigo. He does. " Kit said on purpose not clarifing just what sort of bone that was being tossed which had the desired effect as the kids teenaged mind supplied an answer and Ichigo blacked out hitting the floor from a nose blood and a way too vivid imagination.

Kit watched him go thud tipped his head and blinked. "Ah damn....hes a noisy brat....the least he cold have done is hit the floor a bit more quietly........." Kit said with a petulant sigh. Bowing his head and closing his eyes. "Honestly....it's annoying whenever he assigns us the annoyingly noisy ones that can't seem to be quiet even when there passing out..." Kiten said as he let his head drop to fall against Damon's shoulder. He had but now he leaned in and lapped against the fang marks to make sure they healed right. "Was there anything you wished me to do in the intern?" Kit asked. as he stayed there on Damon's lap snuggled close. It wasn't about making love as much as it was just about being close to his Handler at the moment. Not that Ichigo understood that much.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 1:20 am

Damon tisked and sighed as he moved, sitting up easily enough with Kit still on his lap as he looked over at Ichigo. "Now look at what you've done..." he mumbled lowly, half-heartedly as he sat there staring blankly at Ichigo laying passed out, sprawled on the floor. "He's a teenager...you just gave him a reason to let his hormones run wild..." he grumbled lowly, but he wasn't really scolding, more like he was amused.

"Makes me want to blow the kid's mind...." he mused as a sly smile spread across his features as he turned his attention back to Kit, sly smile still in place as he leaned in and kissed the crook of Kit's neck lightly, purposely teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 1:28 am

Kit let out a series of mock whimpers frowning playfully as Damon said now look what you've done. He looked down at the teenager laying there down there on the floor as well as Damon continued to speak and then yelped and laughed before whining again this time a bit more sensually as he looked at Damon and wrapped his arms around him and tipped his head to the side moving it to allow him better access as his own hands and fingers moved to trace along his back and held on under his arms at his sides. "MMM it did't take much...his mind was already headed there on its. own....all I had to do was nudge it...." Kit whined wiggling but playing along for him about being the 'bad' dog who had to be punished for winding up the teenager on the floor.

Ichigo was beginning to show signs of stirring....slowly but he was showing signs.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 1:50 am

He chuckled into the crook of Kit's neck as he continued to lay kisses there before his hands moved, running teasingly along his sides and up to his chest before they ran down and down further still until his hands slipped into Kit's pants and he began to play, working on awakening his need. "Even if it wasn't hard...you shouldn't tease him...he might think you hate him..." he mused lowly as he worked on pleasuring Kit.

Even if he was judged based on his personal interests, he didn't care. Kit was his partner, so what if he was a Death Hound? Damon didn't see any reason he and kit shouldn't be allowed to have a relationship.

After a while, he stopped pleasuring Kit though, and took his pants off, and licked his lips at the sight before him. He couldn't help but grind his hips against Kit's backside either, teasing him even further. "Come on...let's really give this kid a reason to freak out..." he told Kit lowly as he then took his own pants off, not really minding the fact that Kit was on his lap. After all, kit was rather light in his human form, so he easily lifted him up long enough to rid himself of the material that was hindering him.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 2:07 am

Kit humed and moaned as Damon moved them about and shifted until he had Damon beneath him on all four kissing and nipping along his neck and shoulders moving to kiss along his back and down. Kit was humming as he moved along part of him aware of Ichigo always aware of the boy and not really caring at all as he moved Damon about. Kit drug his fangs slowly down along Damon's back leaving faint lines on smooth skin all the way down before going back up. He'd worry about prep work except for the fact they were no strangers to each other. Years of being partners Of being lovers and so much more and Kit shifted up and pressed up against him before slowly leaning in and then joining leaning them pressing forwards until they were one. He closed his eyes once he could go no further and paused there allowing his lover to adjust to him. Kit though glanced as he heard sounds of Ichigo moving over there and knew the strawberry blonde would be sitting up soon and looking over talk about timing on his part.

And then Kit smirked as he leaned in and began rocking slowly. Leaning in to lay light butterlfy kisses in no hurry ro make damon come along quickly.....he rocked slowly into his partner to slowly stir things up.....

Ichigo went wide eyed staring mouth agape before he shook his head. "shit....Damon.....Kit....is..." IChigo said trying to get his wits about him...
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 2:13 am

He had groaned when Kit began to tease him, his body all but going limp at the touches. He was such a dominant force, but when it came to this, there was nothing dominant about him. Not that he couldn't and wouldn't be the dominant one, but he would much rather have this, have the bottom so that he could feel completely at ease in his partner's arms. But when Kit joined with him, he moaned and his head lulled down, eyes closing in pure enjoyment. His body shivered, and he all but happily let Kit begin to rock him face first into the couch.

He was aware that Ichigo was still around, but now he didn't have a reason to care. He didn't want to think about anything other than the things that Kit were doing to him, the sensations that Kit were giving him. "Kit...please..." he breathed lowly, wanting more, wanting it to be much more than light teasing.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 2:48 am

Kit growled lowly liking the low sound that Damon was making the pleasured 'begging' it was one of the few times that Kiten was the Handler and Damon was the 'Hound' that Kiten was in charge of the situation and he loved it. He laid those nipping kisses a bit more and then picked up the pace rocking his partner more and more into the couch beneath Damon feeling the intense pleasure wrapping around them both as he moaned and leaned into him a bit more bringing on hand down to find his neglected need and playing there as he moved kissing and nipping along his shoulder and neck. In this situation Kiten was in charge and it was here that he thrilled in it. It was this one place that he could be in control. And he thrilled in it. Damon let him have this. Never took this form him in fact it was the one thing he willing gave over to him over and over again. "Yes Damon what is it that you want?" Kiten breathed as he paused in his motions....." He stopped rocking....he wanted to hear it....he wanted to know what it was his naughty lover wanted right now....he was still joined fully with him all the way in and shifted a bit as if to remind him of that right now. He smiled against the side of his neck....."Whatever is it that you want....." He asked teasingly....Kit would of course give it to him if Damon wanted it hard very hard and fast Kit being a hound would give it to him....exactly as he asked for it.....

Ichigo blinked it was as if he had simply stopped existing in this moment in time to those two. All that was there was them. Was Damon and Kiten and what Kiten was doing to Damon's body. The intense movments the fast hard rocking. The heavy sound that was Made every time the Hound rocked up into Damon. The hound.....that was another thing....Kiten was a hound before he was a man he was a dog before he was anything else. But....Ichigo's lover was a Kitsune. Was a fox had he ever stopped to think was Ingo a Fox before he was a Vampire or was he a Vampire before he was a fox or did he just simply know that he loved Ingo for who he was inside regardless of his race? He loved Ingo....hands down. He had never thought about it so why then did it matter to him if Kiten was a Hound or not? What difference did it make if Damon was with a man or a beast? Kiten was very much a man at the moment. He was very much alive and warm and speaking. He was holding Damon and embracing him so what did it matter an why did it even matter to Ichigo? Why was it even bothering him at all? When it shouldn't matter to him in the least?
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 2:56 am

Damon laid there, head pressed into the couch and when Kit had picked up the pace, his hips rocked into it, wanting more. But he groaned when the movements stopped all together, that wasn't what he had wanted at all. He had gasped when Kit moved, reminding him that they were still very much joined.

Opening his eyes, he let them roll to look up at Kit, who was obviously teasing him, making him plead to his 'master' so that he'd continue. "Please..." he breathed lowly as he looked at Kit, eyes in a pleasured haze. "Harder...I can't stand it..." he pleaded as he looked up at the only being who had been able to get Damon to happily submit to him in anything. However, this was a rare thing. Rare because normally, in any other situation, Damon was always dominant, always seemingly cold and in control. However, when it came to being in an intimate situation, Damon had learned very quickly that he would much rather be on the receiving end of things.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 3:10 am

Kit leaned down so that his lips barely brushed Damon's driving himself even deeper if possible making there union very much felt as he smiled feeling there breath's mingle. "As you wish." He breathed as he shifted and pinioned then moved positioning them both and then began moving he was a hound he got Damon just right. Ichigo could not help but stare wide eyed because in this position it was as if Damon was Kiten's 'Bitch' suddenly and He was moving hard and fast. Damon's body fitting into the coiled length of Kiten's own as he moved rocking hard never loosing any contact at all with the other as ever movement brought intense pleasure to his partner. Kit brought his hand up to tease and play with Damon's neglected need in time to his movements as he brought his head down and kissed along the back of Damon's shoulder and Neck. But Kit was moving hard and fast bucking up harder and harder into his partner as if with each movement the next was faster in return.

Ichigo swore Kiten was determined to steal any an all air from Damon and that it was a good thing that as a Vampire Damon need not breathe to live but to see Kiten take Damon was to see a Monster take a man....Damon was not just being ridden by Kiten he was being consumed by him in every sense of the word the heavy sounds of there love making the harsh sounds of it filled the room, Damon's body was being made to arch up into the curve of Kiten's own in order to drive into him so fast that it was impossible to keep up with when and were Kit began and ended each movement. Ichigo was beginning to think that the reason Saigo sent him here wasn't so much to have him help them stop these renegade's and leave as it was to figure out the dangers of allowing Kiten to remain Near Damon and get the Hound away from a good reaper before that dangerous Hound destroyed the man and seal him up......it looked like Kit was about to break Damon to as Damon's body was arching into Kiten's with the intense pleasure the Hound dog was driving into him at an intense unforgiving unrelenting rate.....at this rate Ichigo was certain....Damon was going to break and die....from the pleasure that the hound was putting him through....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    Fri May 29, 2015 3:19 am

He moaned, crying out with each and every single movement. It was an amazing sensation, one that his body craved and he needed. It was an emotional attachment that he absolutely couldn't be without. It was both comforting and pleasurable. "Ah...Kit..." he gasped as he tried to think through the fog of pleasure.

His face was pushed all the way down into the couch, but even through the thick material of the leather couch, he could be heard panting and moaning. Even if he was contorted and twisted to Kit's will, he never cried out in pain, only pleasure. But as time went on, he was panting heavier and heavier. He could feel his body tensing, could feel the heat coiling in his stomach. It was so good, but he knew that it was soon going to come to an end, and he had been right. "Kit...can't hold it..." he breathed before he was crying out in release and collapsing into the couch, arms weak from release and his body humming and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Assignments.    

Back to top Go down

Weekend Assignments.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next