Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stolen Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:41 pm

He had not intended on getting caught, captured and held like this. He had not intended on being imprisoned however.....he had also known the price of being bound with the four unbreakable marks. Being a vampire the 'fifth' mark was not needed nor would it take. The fifth mark that was placed on a human made them a Vypire a creature traped forever between the world of the living and the Vampires. No he was not such creature, he was instead a vampire who centuries ago had entered into a contract willingly. Had vowed to stay lowly by the side of one and to make that an unbreakable vow he had shortly within hours of his first birthday to him that he place the four unbreakable marks of the Vampires Oath. And he did. For a long time he lived without regret. Staying by his side unwavering always a step within his shadow going where he went doing what was needed of him. Whatever was needed of him. It didn't matter.

Then came the morning when all of that had changed, he had walked into the club office and walked into the room he walked in and found his 'master' in a sense of a word laying on the floor crumpling to ashes. He had raced over knowing it was to late having run through the club then to get to him because he had sensed him....dying. Felt him leaving him. It hurt. There was no pain like it. None in this world not even when the four had been placed on him, or would he even say that the change which he had been told was painful did it hurt like this. Even as he hit his knee's it tore him apart inside. He felt like he was going to be sick, like something inside of him was trying to turn to ashes. Then those eyes those sad haunted eyes of his opened as he was turning to ashes and looked at him reached up and cupped the side of his face. He held the hand there it hurt. Although this ones' voice was lost he knew the words.....if I could free you from sharing this now.....I would. A regret and he shook his head no. No he would not wish it not even now. And he voiced it. He screamed it this ones name through the club hearing the sound of those running towards him and in. Kurenai, Azayakana so young so hot-headed and he froze.

A man whose hair was the color of scarlet whose anger could be so violent but who accepted all of this broken misfits and gave them a home. He didn't look back to see Kurenai then in tears chocking them down and back covering his mouth as he caught Kuratta and held the boy who would now take over since the loss of this one man. No one stopped him though as he leaned down over the dying man laid down on his chest and cried feeling the hand land on his head and then he heard the voice speak....so weak so faint. 'Thank you for loving me to the end....'

And then ashes beneath him....gone, and he was screaming. Kuratta had let go of Kurenai without him being aware of it. Strong arms wrapped around him and he was held then being hugged as he cried, screamed and cried. So many tears that day. Then another awful day another day years later as he stayed growing weaker day by day he and Kuri both neither speaking of what they had lost. Kuri staying with Crusher who was growing weaker. Who without Sarubia's strength had begun to fade had begun to loose himself. He made Kurenai make a promise to him....make a terrible promise and it was one in the end that he ended up having to keep. Crusher lost himself. Lost himself completely he no longer remembered who he was friend or foe. On a rampage he was going to kill everyone and everything and then Kurenai was before him looking at him Crusher lunged taking him down but stopped before killing him but spoke tears falling down his face....begging Kuri to stop him now....before he killed Kuri, before he killed the one person he could not kill. Kuri's in tears leaned up and did just that....kissed him as he ended Crusher. As Crusher collapsed on him holding Kurenai he spoke his final words 'Thank you, I love you.' and then he was gone. Misute and Kuratta found him two weeks later....shot with his own gun....laying on the floor in a pool of crimson blood in his room.

Kuratta screamed first his father then his Uncle....he had no one left in this world word was Chiaka was gone in Korea his son missing. Crusher was gone so many others were missing as well....gone dead. And then the Cope de gra..... Jaaku took over in one morning had everything in his name everything....Kuratta had nothing. As far as he knew there was nothing left for him....and as to Misute? He had no choice but to leave. Azaya had disappeared as well unable to stay without Sarubia there it hurt to much.

For a while Misute traveled with Kuratta but then they got separated. Hunted down like animals they had to split up although Kuratta did not want to loose sight of Misute....Misute belonged to his father. He had said that he would keep Misute with him until they found him again. Until he was reborn. It had not happened that way and after several years of searching Kuratta had had no other choice having searched all of Japan to give up him for dead. Not even the ruined remains of the Twilight Estates held any traces of Misute being there.

Nor would they. He looked up in the cell he was in. He hurt....even if they did not have the rune engraved rods piercing his arms and legs with runes that alternated currents of power to cancel out in twisting frequencies his light and dark powers he would not be able to do much.....for Misute had not fed not a drop since Sarubia's loss. He could absorb light energy and dark energy but it wasn't the same as taking in blood while it did it's job and keep him alive like it was now.....it did nothing to keep his strength at it's peek. He could hear them speaking as he looked up they were speaking in Chinese mandrian he didn't know what they were saying but a tall slender man walked in again smiling as he tipped his chin looking at him....a while ago...how long now....was it years perhaps? He dreamed of a child....a child with stunning scarlet hair.....and eyes....eyes with a soul he knew better then anyone. A soul he felt die.....he now thought he felt alive and then nothing the rods other function even if he had friends who would look for him they would not sense him they would think he was dead. They would not sense his life.

The man walked up to him and pulled out a needle full of an odd purplish blue fluid. He pushed the plunger and sighed. Switching to English. "You are durable I'll give you that but without a heart beat it's hard to tell what it does exactly....although..." He paused and grabbed his head tipping it and plunging the needle into the side of his neck. "There is no one alive today....who even cares if you breathe or not.. Your people are extinct boy hunted down and killed off without there 'Twilight prince' I had thought I would not find one left to play with....and then I find you....already bound which is a pity....but...." Li-fong sighed as he pulled the now empty needle out of his neck watching as he jerked and spasmed in the chains watching as his head arched back and his spine seemed like it wished to break....."No one will ever come for you....this one is called Death's kiss....it's supposed to bring you to death's door and then....yank you back....quiet the euphoric.....high....do let me know what you think...." Li-fong said as he walked over and sat down in the chair watching his master was long gone this boys. How many times had they nearly killed him so leaving the seals open right now the ones that blocked the signals of his life force didn't matter. There was no one to claim him anymore.

Li-fong watched as his eyes started to glaze over as this lovely silver haired vampire ripped apart his arms and legs bled all over the floor and then hung there...he counted down from three as he had just.....hit death's door before Misute suddenly arched his head going back a brutal scream leaving him as tears fell down his face his body jerking the rods cracking the bones in his arms and legs...the flesh turning black and blue as he hung there half falling back to his feet the chain on the restraints holding him up as he coughed up blood....more ran down from his eyes nose and ears.....Li-fong sighed. "Pity it's not quiet right yet...." He walked up and grabbed his chin. "You no doubt curse the day I discovered you can't die....you life belongs to your master he is the only one who can release you from this cursed existence now and by the looks of things over the centuries he either no longer wants or cares for yours existence or....as far as he's concerned your fate is none of his concern anymore...." He smirked holding his chin....seeing the pale crimson eyes. they were hazed over he was still.....blind at the moment. "Mm that will pass...when it does...we'll have to try batch two...that should be in what about an hour or so?" He mused as he walked over and sat down letting go of his chin. Li-fong relaxed against the wall there. "I can't give you a break anymore not since someone in Japan decided to steal Seion from us. Now you have to pull double duty....the up side...I don't have to worry about killing you so much...."

Li-Fong smiled as he sat there looking at the boy....so broken. Even if what his men said was true and that Hiketsu boy was Sarubia he had no doubt forgotten all about Misute.....and if he hadn't....well....the boy was a waste to come after now.....there was no point and Hiketsu wouldn't bother coming after something so....worthless so useless to him now. They could continue to use Misute....to there hearts content. Hiketsu would never come. He didn't care about this one not anymore. Of that Li-Fong was certain.....

The only thing keeping Misute from finding Hiketsu was his imprisonment....torture and constant poisoning....this time....had nearly done the job had nearly killed him....nearly killed Misute and released him from this nightmare he was trapped in once and for all....the sad thing was...Misute was ready to die now...Sarubia was gone, he had no more strength to fight and get free not anymore it was drained completely now by the rods he just wanted it to end...to die. He would never see him again. Never see Sarubia again....so there was no point in fighting anymore was there? Miles away in Shanghi China Misute blinded by this drug having nearly felt the release of death only to be denied wanted to cry....his blood once again running down the rods, his body broken his lips dry cracked split open but no longer bleeding....the ends of his fangs were broken off he could no longer sink them in if he wanted to no not broken...they had been filed down. Li-fong and his men held his mouth open and took a file forcing his fangs out then filed them down to the point they were extended thanks to the small metal studs pierced into his gums but.....flattened so that he could not use them to feed....

He had once been a beautiful vampire, but now...his skin was translucent, almost greenish blue, his eyes hazed over with this new dose....his hair dull his nails a horrible brown color.....black and blue colored into the sickly greenish blue now...and although his voice was no longer strong enough to speak his lips moved splitting open more and more to whisper.....'just let me die....no more....he's gone....just let me die....I can't take any more...'

Although thousands of miles away on the Island of Japan...Seion looked at Hiketsu who looked as if something had just tried to kill him....beads of sweat suddenly sprung forth, his body pale as a ghost lacking any color his eyes hazed over as if those of the dead....and Seion clasped a hand over his mouth. "Ketsu??" he said not knowing what happened he looked around there was nothing there...nothing was attacking him. Nothing was hitting him. It was a memory in Ketsu's soul being a reincarnate but more then that....Hiketsu was Sarubia and he was feeling feeling something Seion could never understand. He was feeling a soul contract made long ago back when Sarubia was in his prime.....to a young vampire who swore to always stay by his side and find his way back.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:19 am

He had been having a nice day, enjoying his time on a short break, but as he doubled over and felt the bile rise, he knew..."Misute...." he breathed lowly, weakly as he stayed doubled over, body shaking as the sweat ran down his face and arms. He was too sick now, too sick to even stand up completely. In that moment though, he had called his most trusted tracker, Hound. "Hound, find him...find him and bring him home...I don't care if you have to kill them all to do it...bring Misute home..."

That had been two days ago. Now he was standing on the roof of the complex of the ones he was sent to rid Hiketsu of. He was in China now, tracking gear on and he narrowed his eyes as he observed carefully. He timed it perfectly though, a single attack needed for all of the guards that surrounded the complex. He had used his favorite trick, crushing the veins of the men who stood guard.

Dropping down to the ground, he landed and moved, making hi way through the complex easily enough. He killed everyone in the way as he silently made his way through each wing of the complex until he finally found it. The last room he hadn't checked. Kicking in the door, he stood in the doorway with his 'hounds' barking and snarling, clawing at the ground as he tugged on their leashes. "Not while I promised to take you home..." he told Misute lowly as he glared at the last standing man.
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:33 am

Li-Fong had just inserted a needle and turned to look at Hound Misute's eyes were still glazed he didn't look healthy at all.

"You've come to take him home? Don't make me laugh where else would that be this one belongs to us. And you can't have him.." Li-fong said snorting. "Come now he's been a pet here for so very long..." He let go of the needle knowing the fluid inside would slowly drip into the boy even as he talked. He really didn't care how it got into his body as long as it did. He reached up and grasped Misute's chin. "Home? You think he has a home? Some one who actually wants him cares about wither or not he lives or dies...." He brought his hand back down and placed his fingers to the plunger. "Not another step....you'll leave or I'll push it...he's such a durable little thing but....lately he's been recovering slower....perhaps this time it'll hit him even harder you think?" Li-fong mused laughing.

"Sa..." Misute didn't know this one who said he promsied to take him home....but there was only one place that was home only one that would come for him if he could not....because he had vowed it. No matter what...."bia..." as much as he tried he could barely get his voice to work and what did work....only managed to carry the beginning and end of one man's name. To which Li-fong laughed shaking his head.

"Oh not again....seriously he's dead you stupid little bitch....and even if he wasn't your worthless and broken. This is the most your good for now. So shut up and take it." Li-fong said but again all Misute could get out was the same his voice could not work....no matter how much he wished it he could not say the one name he had tried to call out.....although they were glazed over and he could not see thanks to the toxins running rampant in his system....tears tinted pink with his blood ran down his cheeks.........he just wanted....more then anything than to go home....to hear his voice again...

Li-fong had no idea that at this moment in time....he was the only one left alive. Hound had killed everyone else. He wasn't wasting time or taking chances he had one goal and was pissed....and that was getting the weak, poisoned vampire behind Li-fong and going back to Hiketsu who wanted him brought home....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:47 am

Hound snorted and looked coldly at Li-fong. "I'm not worried about you giving him another drug...I am worried though, about how long you can entertain my hounds..." he said lowly as he stood there, still holding the leashes.

He chuckled lowly though at the 'he's dead' comment. "Sarubia Hitogoroshi...the famous leader of the Yakuza....that one is his, marked him and bound him since he was young...I would hate to leave you alive...he's so pissed...that someone is touching what belongs to him..." he mused lowly as he purposely let the leashes slip a little. "He's back from the dead, reborn as Hiketsu Katachi...and he's my boss. He sent me out here to collect Misute, and that's what I'm going to do...and you? Well...Ketsu would never forgive me if I let you live...so, I'm gonna let my hounds play with you..." he told Li-fong lowly as he finally let the leashes slip through his fingers, setting the 'hounds' loose and attacking Li-fong.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:02 am

Li-fong went wide eyed slamming down on the plunger so hard it snapped off but the needle remained intact still in the side of the boys neck even as the hounds pounced him slamming into him he clawed back lancing fire and venom into the these hounds which seemed to do no good as he screamed and clawed at them, feeling his flesh being torn apart by there fangs and claws. It was not long he didn't last at all compared to them. There was after all a reason Hound was ranked Number one.

Misute though hung there in the shackles just focusing on breathing alive....dare he truly hope it was true that he was alive. Everything hurt...everything felt raw. His body was so sick right now. He couldn't see he could barely even speak he didn't even know how Hiketsu became aware that he was even still alive at this point that Li-fong had gotten sloppy because he believed that Sarubia was truly dead and if he was back that he wouldn't want Misute back. That he'd cast off Misute for not returning to him. Never once thinking that if Misute was being attacked and harmed that Hiketsu would know...instantly it wasn't by Misute's own will his lack of return. The rods through his limbs hurt he hung there hearing everything just focusing on trying to hang on....if what this one said was true...if that dream was true and he was back....dare he hope that he could hear him again...that he could hear his voice one more time? Misute heard the last gurgled scream of Li-fong and then nothing. He couldn't see what he looked like he just knew....it wasn't good.

His lips moved breaking a bit more....as he once again tried to say his name either way and once again nothing fell past his lips....he had to wonder would he forgive him for being too weak to fight them off? For getting into this mess? "Hi...ke.......su.." Misute whispered showing that despite his state the green skin and black bluing the sheer.....unhealthy look of the little vampire he was still....aware somewhere in there...still holding on despite everything done to him...still holding on fighting to try to last to get away from to find some bit of strength although it was waning and although he had been ready to give up feeling so torn only moments ago until he learned he was back...."Hi....ket...su...." Misute was wanted to say so much more but it failed him he was simply to weak to speak....the words 'I'm sorry simply could not fall past his lips right now.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:35 am

Sighing, Hound moved over and began the very painful process of removing the rods from Misute's limbs. He shushed Misute then though, as he worked to cause as little pain as possible. "You're going to make things harder to heal if you keep that up Misute...just let me help you, and when you're a little stronger, you can tell him..." he told the vampire before him.

He looked so sick, and seemed so tired. It was no easy feat, surviving this long on pure instinct, on nothing but the desire to see his loved ones one last time. But this wasn't the last time for sure. Ketsu had made that clear. When he had removed all of the rods, he scooped Misute's frail body up into his arms and cradled him much like a small child. He was thin, and very sick, but alive. He knew that once he was stronger, he would be able to stand again, and then able to walk and talk for himself, but until then, he would be taking care of the fragile little vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:48 am

Misute wanted to speak to say more but fell silent as he was sushed told he could tell him later. He did...he went silent. He felt himself being lifted it hurt his body ached to be moved and part of him wanted to cry out in pain but knew even if he did all it would do was trouble this one who was trying to help him. His head fell to rest upon his shoulder, any body mass he once had gone thanks to them. To see *him* again....Misute had held on through all of it to see him. He just kept telling himself he would find a way to get out of this to find him. That he would come back....

He moved his fingers weak and felt them brush against something....tangable something real the material of this one's shirt. He didn't smell of the chemicals and even if it was a touch foolish he wanted to believe he was telling the truth that he would finally be able to go home. He wasn't sure of time...he couldn't see he knew they went up and down and this one was moving he heard startled gasps and angry outbursts as others saw the condition he was in then he felt him moving again walking heading somewhere he didn't know. Misute just wished his eyes worked something despite how bad his body hurt he couldn't feel the impact of the steps the one carrying he made nor...he realized had he been set down on anything....as if afraid Misute would break if he was set down, that that would be the final straw that broke him.

Even if he heard him....Misute didn't know how anything would change...Li-fong had laughed saying that the spiked piercings in his gums the filed fangs would make it impossible for him to bite down and feed....and even if that was the case....unless it was Sarubia no matter what form he took it was pointless....the blood that passed his lips would hold no meaning unless it was human blood and then it would just finally put him out of his misery. Wherever they were now he at first heard jeers of would be fights suddenly stop and hitch startled gasps and a few kids shouting for someone to get the....'fucking school nurse now' whatever that meant....

Misute trembled and his head for the first time since this one picked him up started to loll to fall...he was so tired so sick...and forced himself to lift it back it up...his head felt so heavy on his shoulders...his skin such a translucent sickly shade of green even the holes the rods made were not closing but seemingly infected thanks to the toxins flooding his system. And yet through it all he was listening for one....just one...voice....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:37 am

"You took your sweet ass time Hound..." he said lowly, his blue eyes narrowed in impatience. He wasn't angry at Hound, but very worried about Misute. He was so sick, so fragile and just barely hanging on, just barely clinging to life.

Sighing, Hound closed his eyes. "Whatever...just take him so you can help him..." he told Ketsu lowly as he stood there holding Misute out to Ketsu.

Sighing, Ketsu moved and took Misute from Hound, scooping him up to cradle him as gently as Hound had. "Welcome home Misute...it's been a long time, and we have a long road ahead of us...but we're going to get you healed and have you strong again..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:52 am

Misute opened his eyes at the sound of *his* voice. Scolding this one about taking his time. He knew better then anyone he wasn't angry with him but worried. And then he felt it the strength of his arms. He moved his hand as his head came to rest against his shoulder everything ached but to be close to him to know it was alright he was alive was such a relief. He moved his fingers against the material there. "I...So.." he was trying to say sorry. Sorry for getting captured sorry for not being able to return to him. Sorry for so many things he had promised him...and he had not been able to keep it. Yet as he weak as he felt his fingers clung with an almost desperation to the shirt Hiketsu was wearing..."Sar....ia" He paused wanting to try to say his name but not sure which he used now. But tears fell again this time in relief he was tired but he didn't want to sleep. "Hi...K...su..I.." it hurt to talk to try to force his voice to work to tell him he was sorry....for breaking his promise for making him have to come after him when he was the one who promised to always return to Sarubia's side no matter what.

Kurenai walked up and blinked with Seion at his side and held back a string of curses. Misute....to look at him now one would never know how truly lovely that boy was when he once walked by his brothers side. But his hand as weak as he was was clinging to Hiketsu's shirt as if afraid even for a moment that he would be made to let go. That he would disappear again. Seion flinched because he knew this one....knew him but had no idea his connection to Hiketsu...or for that matter where he was in the complex only that he had escaped and he had left him behind....he felt like such a coward now...seeing how bad Misute was.

"Aniki do you want me to get Hametsu or Kyoko? See if one of them can help you get the toxins out of Misute?" Kyoko by rejecting the poisoning or Hametsu by trying to clean his chakra points....Misute needed help but Kuri didn't know the full extent of the damage yet. Only that Hiketsu was holding him like he was a fragile broken glass doll....about to completely shatter and he was...even as the school nurse was running through the building with medical bags hearing a student was sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stolen Shadows  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Shadows    Stolen Shadows  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stolen Shadows
Page 1 of 1