Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru
Species: Vampire

Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:14 am

Neikan nodded at Tiir before he turned his attention back to Kyoki. "Right...well...today your time will be used for pleasure..."

Kyoki let a sly smile creep across his features. "Oh? And exactly how hard should it be?" he questioned lowly, his gaze looking towards Iki before back at Neikan.

"As hard as you can give it..." Neikan answered before he looked at Iki. "Calm down, he's not here for you..." he told her as he felt Kyoki behind him now. "My my, someone's in a hurry I see..." he mused before Kyoki took hold of his hair and yanked his head back and to the side.

"You aren't the only one who is hungry..."
Back to top Go down
http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin
Kira

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:26 am

Iki looked at them but calmed down looking at them both as her father told her for pleasure for him more or less when speaking to Kyoki. She watched as Kyoki grabbed and yanked Neikan's hair pulling his head back. As hard as he could make it. He was going to with Kyoki. 

"I....his presence is powerful and dark.,,it whispsers of blood..," she said lowly having no idea she was paying Kyoki quiet the complement.,."its that which makes me nervous." She said but watched.

Ikisatsu looked at them, she looked them...not realizing fully not yet, that Neikan was doing this so that he could take her innocence.
Back to top Go down
https://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:30 am

At the sudden violence, Neikan had let out a gasp and shivered as he felt Kyoki move his head down and bury his nose into Neikan's hair before he moved and sank his fangs into the side of Neikan's neck and began to drink. It was the sudden 'pain' then that had him moaning lowly before he chucked a little at Iki's words. "Kyoki's nickname is head hunter...he's killed thousands until Rei found him and gave him a new purpose..." he let out a cry of pleasure though when Kyoki's hand came up and took a firm grasp on Neikan's arm before he simply crushed it.

Once done feeding for now, Kyoki released Neikan only to remove both of their shirts in such a fluid motion that it could put Neikan to shame. "At one point, it would have been wise to fear me...many will say that it's still wise to fear me. I agree at times, but what advice I will give you today is to learn your boundaries and all will be well..." he said before he turned his attention back to Neikan and dug his claws into the bare flesh of Neikan's chest and drug them down to his hip, listening to Neikan moan the whole way down.

Last edited by Aoi on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Ikisatsu couldn't help it she went a bit wide eyed as she listened to her father talk about Kyoki and Kyoki himself say that she needed to learn her boundaries.....she watched them a moment longer. "Boundaries? I really don't think it wise to mess with you....I'm not much of a fighter never had a reason to be....,.so pissing you off would not be healthy for me." Ikisatsu said honsetly.  She wasn't much of a liar and although she wore makeup to hide the bruising it was because she didn't like seeing it. Not because she was lying about it. 

Iki looked at the shifting confused at the conflicting responses of her own body part of her wanted to cringe back and yet she wanted to step closer to touch and be touched.....perhaps because Neikan was moaning in pleasure but she drew in a low shuddering breath and closed her eyes, a conflicting sense of hunger curiosity and fear. Then there was his words. There are things that a Lady should not know....which meant Neikan wanted her staying a Lady. Iki bit her lip drawing a touch of blood from her own lips as she opened blue twinged white eyes to look at them. Ikisatsu stared a moment longer before pain....nothing pleasurable about it rippled through her frame from her mothers gifts to make certain she'd never be able to get past it and feed the 'monster' inside of her.... Ikisatsu began backing away wanting to be close but she had burn and knife scars in places that were too painful to mention. But it made desires such as these.....painful beyond words she had forgotten about them after spending centuries making it an art form avoiding anything that would make her desire another passionately.......so Ikisatsu now backed up towards the door wanting to get away from the pain for one.....and not wanting to be punished again for desiring to be touched and loved. Midori's final strike at Neikan....a vampire who would know his daughter needed it and would always run from it.....because she was made to fear....being touched romantically by anyone for the sheer pain of it......
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Bringing blood soaked claws up to his lips, he licked the blood before he looked up at Iki and just chuckled lowly. "That, my dear girl, wasn't exactly what I had in mind.... I simply meant that it's wise to learn your boundaries with me, my brothers and even yourself...knowing your family and yourself is very important....as to fighting me...well...you're too young for that...not to mention a princess...." he mused and licked his lips before he brought his hands back down and let the left one slide down, and down still until it found Neikan's pants and slipped in.

Gasping, Neikan's head fell back, collapsing on Kyoki's shoulder as he moved his hand, teasing him as his right hand tore gashes into already abused flesh. However, the moment he heard it, Kyoki let go of Neikan and moved, blocking her way of escape. Kyoki wasn't being cruel, wasn't even being hateful, he just didn't want to see that expression of pure self-loathing on Neikan's face once again. So many centuries of seeing it...and now that Neikan had finally moved past his issues, he was actually able to smile a real smile, to laugh a real laugh...Kyoki couldn't let that smile walk right out the door...not again.

Breathing heavy and already quite aroused, Neikan looked at her before he closed his eyes and sighed, steadying himself. "Stop Kyoki...You'll scare her..." Kyoki wanted to protest, but knew that it was pointless. Iki had already stated that she was afraid of him from the start so he just chose to slink to the side and watched as Neikan began to move up to Iki, blood drying on his now healed skin. "Iki...it's ok. There is no one here to hurt you, nothing will happen that you don't want...I promise...."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Iki listened to Kyoki speak, she knew it wasn't right to be afraid of him when he hadn't done anything so she didn't yell but watched him pausing when he moved between her and the door. She did look back at Neikan confusion and fear dancing in her eyes as she looked at her father who didn't look like he was in pain and suffering, rather like he had been enjoying it. 

Iki looked at Neikan her body was already beginning to hurt as she had been becoming aroused at the sight and the more she responded the more painful and not in a good way it became. His words though she brought her arms up wrapping them around herself looking down at the floor. 

"I'm afriad of being touched." she whispered looking down then up at him. "My whole body hurts so bad right now. I'm afraid.....of being touched of it hurting more and more then it already does." She answered honestly seeing Kyoki move off to the side as her father spoke. "I....she punished me for feeling even slightly like this after birth....desire....these feelings its painful.....and yet you.....looked like you.....found it different...." She looked at Neikan but she wasn't backing up. "I don't want to hurt like this...." She whispered truthfully. As scared and wary as she was she was being honest.

Tiir watched he was wary of such things himself but he wasn't frightened....but he could scent and feel his mother coming. Having no idea at all that Saigo was simply enjoying some time off.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Neikan frowned, furrowing his brows in thought before he shook his head and spoke lowly, "I like it like that...to me, there is no pain, only pleasure. For me, the violence is beautiful and pleasurable...I was trained to love it, to need it in order to become aroused...trained to love torture...because I asked for it."

It sounded odd, even to Neikan. To admit that he had asked to be trained to crave torture, to need it. But after his rape, he was so afraid of being touched by anyone, that his only choice to move past it was to request to be tortured until he loved it. "Desire is who I am. I was born of lust and therefore I embody it. Everything I crave is taboo in even our world at times. Not just a vampire to humans, but a vampire to our own kind. We feed not only off of blood, but off of sexual energies...and, as much of a problem it may be for you, you are my daughter and you have inherited my desires it seems...perhaps not to the degree I do..." he looked at her and then back at Tiir before he looked then at the approaching Saigo before once again turning his attention back to Iki. "Things don't have to hurt....I can teach you how to feel the pleasure of it...can show you that not everything your mother taught you is right..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Iki looked at her dad. Listened to his words that he had been trained to feel the pleasure from it instead of pain. She looked at Neikan then looked at Saigo who looked like it could be a woman approaching but she wasn't sure the scent was both masculine and feminine. 

Saigo looked as she looked down wary and scared. "Shit girl....the longer you run, the longer you leave it the more its gonna fucking hurt....."Saigo said his soft effeminate voice catching Ikisatsu's attention. "Neikan can be an ass....but there is no one in this world who can help you more then he can. There is no one more skilled at changing pain into pleasure...... Even if he is a pain in my ass...." 

Ikisatsu blinked. "My dad...." 

Saigo smirked. "Is a pain in my ass....but....he is also my elder brother and a good man. The biggest fucking question here is can you trust him with all that you are. Do you love your father enough to let go and surrender all control to him?" Sai asked as he walked through the room stopping before his throne where Tiir was sitting. Tiir reached up slipping his arms around Saigo's shoulders hugging him as Saigo lifted him up and sat down Tiir happily began to feed hungry but not complaining. Saigo though looked at Neikan. 

"Nei, if it gets to the point you need to be violent....I'll play with you to your hearts content. But for now.....show your daughter a world outside of pain I'm here if you need me....." Saigo glanced at Kyoki and held out his hand to the rough around the edges Inu. 

Ikisatsu listened to Saigo speak, as soon as he finished though she looked not at Saigo who she knew now to be her Uncle even though she didn't know his name yet. She looked at Neikan though when Saigo finished speaking and asked her that question. "Yes." She answered without hesitation, although she was scared and wary of what was to come she looked at Neikan. "I do love my father and I do trust him......I can let go of control but....it doesn't mean I'm not scared and wary of it. I.....I'm afraid. But....Neikan is my father and I can't believe he'd hurt me like she did....." Ikisatsu said honestly she was afraid and wary.....she was scared of the violence her father craved that made her hurt so bad.....but she trusted him.....trusted him even though she trembled at the thought to make the pain go away. "You....can make it go away....the pain?" She asked not backing away from Neikan her uncle said there was no one out there who could help her more then he could. She wanted to believe that she didn't want to fear her fathers touch. "Dad.....you can make it stop hurting like this?" She asked taking a few timid steps towards him it was clear by her stance her body language Ikisatsu was the sort who like Saigo himself had to be absolutely dominated.....
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Neikan felt the grating on his nerves already. He loved his brother, it was ture, but at times he hated the attitude he had. He looked at Saigo though and shook his head. "If I can't learn new things, how can I be a king? Those who don't learn can't rule...." his words were cold, but rang true. No king in the past had remained for long because they never learned to adjust to changes in opinion or law.

He looked then at Iki and smiled as he held out his hand to her. "I can make it go away. But even better than that, I can make it become something amazing to you...all you have to do is let me show you...just let me do all of the work...all you have to do is learn and feel..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Saigo said nothing more just nodding slightly. The more he tried to express himself the more of an ass he was. So he simply chose as he always did to fall silent and sit back. If he was needed he'd do something until then he fell silent.

Ikisatsu looked at her fathers hand held out to her. His words she didn't have to anything just to feel....to sit back and feel what he wanted her to feel. Iki walked forwards slowly timidly towards Neikan she looked down at his hand as she approached reaching out slowly and placed her smaller hand into his as she looked up at him. Her hand still trembled in her fathers she was nervous and scared of what was to come but she still trusted him. Maybe it was wrong to be so trusting of someone she barely knew even if it was her father but at the same token this was her father and he had never hurt her and they had been both hurt by her mother. "I believe you.....I love you dad....I'd  like that.....show me something other then this please..." She asked lowly softly timidly her pale blue white eyes meeting her fathers own.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Nodding, he closed his hand firmly around his daughters and smiled. That ever famous smile of his. Everything will be all right so long as that smile was still there. As he pulled her in though, his free arm came to wrap around her waist. "I'll show you the world..."

It seemed cliche, even silly, but in their world where nothing was as it seemed, this was an important learning experience for a young vampire who had been horribly abuse at the hands of her own mother. This was important to not only determine the rest of Iki's life, but to determine all of Neikan's learning. If he couldn't even help his own daughter...what good as a king was he? Would he forever be stuck in the shadows of his brothers?

Refusing to let that thought settle, he brought his hand that had been clasped around Iki's from her hand down to move her hair from her ear and neck. Leaning in, he let his breath tickle her ear and neck before he licked it and kissed it gently before he sank his fangs in and pushed her head down, leading her to feed herself. She was hungry, and just one wouldn't be enough to sedate this long growing hunger. But even as he was doing this, he freed his hands once more and brought them down, sliding them over her hips and up to her breasts before they moved once again and bit as gently as possible, into her back and then as quickly as it was there, it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Iki drew in a sharp breathe nervous as he started feeling his fangs find purchase before he brought her head down encouraging her to feed in a familiar fashion that was safe. She leaned in and did as he encouraged sinking her fangs in after a moment and began feeding. 

Iki though felt him move his hands tracing her frame gently lightly ghosting over her it almost seemed despite the that through the pain Iki felt her breathe hitch a touch of pain that screamed ouch and something else that made her shiver for a different reason a low moan left her, through the pain there was hints of something else. Something that didn't hurt even as she brought her own hands up not to hold on but to touch him resting lightly against his skin some part of her still needing contact even as her nerves climbed but so to was something else starting. Something so small had sent a different sort of tingles through her spine her back. Making her humm a bit.

Saigo glanced over although his words and tone had sounded contrary he really did mean it......There was no one other then Neikan who was more skilled in the art of desire and love.....who could help her more the problem was Saigo couldn't express it right.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin
Aoi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:18 am

He continued to feed, feeling her reactions through her body and her emotions. She was nervous, but he already knew that she was starting to feel the difference in sensations. She was already learning this new form of pleasure and her body was responding. That, he knew for sure, was his blood in her.

After a few seconds pause, he slid his hands back down to the small of her back and under her shirt as his claws raked up her back. It wasn't harsh enough to draw blood, but she sure would know that they were not meant to be gentle. Yet as they moved up, the touch softened and slid over her shoulders and down to her breasts. Here he paused, taking a few tender moments to pay them some attention. Squeezing them first and then moving to tease her nipples. One would believe that Neikan had been with women all of his life if they were to see him now.

Once he finished feeding though, he moved his head to look at her as his hands continued to play and tease for a few more moments before they were moving again, sliding down to her hips where claws once again bit into flesh, this time drawing a small amount of blood. Gradually building the tolerance, gradually introducing the pleasure before the pain so as to trick the mind into believing that the pain was also a pleasurable experience.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin
Kira

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:30 am

Iki moaned her breath catching as he was mixing things up she finished feeding but her breath hitched a couple of times before his claws bit into her skin, breaking it open she gasped and moaned head bowing. Her body thrumming with thus intense mix of pain and pleasure things were starting to get all stirred up in her again. 

His blood sat in her belly full from having fed but that was different as well not heavy exactly but there seemed to be this heated tingle rushing through her veins an under current beneath the pain. Ikisatsu bowed her head her hands still resting on him but her fingers tensed slight as pain and pleasure were becoming this mixed mess inside of her. Her body was thrilling at the pleasure even as the pain lingered a reminder of what was for the moment. 

The way he touched her made it seem like he had been with women all along but she knew better. It didn't change the fact that his touch was stirring up all these heated sensations that were blurring with the pain. Still a bit afriad it was going to start hurting as if waiting for the other 'shoe' to fall, yet as nervous as she was still it also left her more a cutely aware of his every movement, his every touch, "Ahhnnn" was the only sound she made when he began to make her bleed but making that pleasure instead of pain by piggy backing it on the wave of pleasure he had invoked just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.   Secrets of the past. The child they never knew. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets of the past. The child they never knew.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tokyo-
Jump to: