When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Picking up the pieces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Picking up the pieces   Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:50 am

Metal boots clicked against the cold concrete. He walked along and paused seeing the figure he had been looking for. He wanted to knock his cousin around a bit because he had just about cost him everything. Everything being this redhead. 

He walked his boots made a distinct sound before he stopped and stood still. He looked at the back of the one before him. The red hair and doll like features. The first time they met they left on painful terms. Extremely painful. 

He had walked away from this one to hunt down his own blood, his kin, his cousin and find out just what to was that Jaaku had done. He had wanted nothing to do with the clan battles back home, and nothing to do with the mess of the Yakuza that Jaaku was in now. 

Kurutta Hitogoroshi. The most painful thing that Bakuyaku had ever had to do was walk away and get answers from his cousin. All the I'm trying to make amends in the world didn't fix this mess easily...

"You mon'AME are a very hard man to find. Not one to hold still." Baku said as he came to a stop behind him. His hand shoved in his pocket the other hanging by his side. The gloves covered his hands but exposed his thumb, index and pinkie fingers. "The reason I needed time to think....is because....'hat fool your upset with....Jaaku is my blood.... My kin and Cousin...but we were brought up as brothers until he came here before me joining the Yakuza here and making a grand mess of things...." Baku shook his head. "So dis leaves me in a painful spot....I'm am thief who had his heart stolen by you.... And so I am between you....who I want and family.....I can't deny that Jaaku needs his ass kicked for the mess he's caused but...." Here Baku paused and sighed looking away. But he was family.

Baku closed his eyes falling silent before opening them again to look at Kurutta waiting for the anger and tongue lashing.... Or the figurative dagger through his heart as Kurutta walked away....and as much as it would hurt he could not blame him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:33 am

He had been on the move for a while now. Never staying still, always having to move from one place to the next. He had been working for months now. Working to clean the mess up that Jaaku had made of his family's once beautiful and powerful organization that was now a crumbling mess.

Dressed oddly for who he was, Kurutta turned to face Baku. Baggy, black sweats and a baggy, faded, red band shirt...street clothes that certainly didn't match him. "I've been busy these last few months...I've not had the luxury of being still..." he answered Baku as his red eyes stared at him.

He wasn't shocked by this revelation, instead he just stood there looking at Baku. "As for Jaaku...I don't give a damn about his relation to you...what has to be paid for has to be paid for...however...my father is back and I've been once again put as heir...Ketsu has made it a goal of his to fix things, to once again sit on his throne...he has made it clear that he has intentions of trying to figure things out among himself and Jaaku..." he explained and turned his attention to the falling sakura blossoms. Winter was coming, and it was fast approaching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:54 am

Figuring things out between himself and Jaaku. Perhaps there was hope of fixing this mess after all. He walked up to stand beside Kurutta. "He...told me what he did....after we parted I went there to get answers from him. I'm glad your father is returned to you." He said sincerely as he stood there and closed his eyes. 

Baku sighed. "Figure things out huh? If there is a neutral place that both would be willing to go...then I will have Jaaku come for a meeting of the guilds. As things stand now even I can see its not good. He has things to answer for. Amends to make and shit to eat....but...." Baku paused sighing as he looked at the falling Sakura Blossoms.

"But, he can not keep going as he is now. Jaaku has changed greatly since Kuna came into his life. And Kuna himself perhaps surprised Jaaku a bit for when Aoi returned recently to Earth he stepped down and gave the throne back to his grandfather. My understanding was that Kuna let it go easily saying it was a responsibility above him and he had not the skills needed to hold it and take care of things as Aoi or rather  Rei could."

Baku sighed as he paused for a moment turning to look at Kurutta. "What I am saying is I will have my cousin meet with your father to talk with him and fix this mess as much as a meeting by itself can...the rest will take time....." Baku reached out letting a few cherry blossoms fall to his fingers looking at the delicate petals. "The most painful thing I ever had to do was walk away to find out what sorta mess my kin created....when I walked away from you....each step I took tore out a piece of my heart Kurutta...if you want nothing to do with me that's fine....but at least I can give you this much....I can arrange a meeting and perhaps set things into motion to start fixing what my kin has broken...... What my Kin has stolen from you, and yours...." 
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:05 am

He sighed and shook his head, turning to look at Baku again. "Arranging a meeting is fine...I can convince Ketsu to do that much I'm sure..." he agreed before he brought a hand up and closed Baku's fingers around the sakura blossoms.

"You're really stupid aren't you?" he asked lowly. It sounded cold and hateful, but he was just being himself. He was tired, worn ragged in fact. "I don't know who put this silly idea in your head that two different families can't become one...but...you should erase it from your mind..." he told him as he opened Baku's hand again and pricked his thumb and let the drops of blood fall onto the soft pink petals. "Pink was once red...and pink will become white...colors fade and mingle...and like the color of blood and cherry blossoms, our families can be the same color over time...love changes things, as time fades colors and changes rocks into mountains..." he explained lowly. Wise words from his father...and perhaps those words had come from Aoi...he wasn't even sure anymore.

"you're stupid to believe that I will let my father and your cousin's problems come between you and me. What's between you and me is between us...our families may be fighting, but we will not..."

Last edited by Aoi on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:19 am

Baku listened to his words. Words of wisdom to live by perhaps. He looked at the now blood stained Cherry Blossom before moving his hand to catch Kurutta's own bringing the finger up to his lips and taking that small bit of blood into his mouth eyes closed for a moment or two. "I am" he agreed after a moments pause. An idiot.

He opened his eyes to look into Kuru's even if there families were fighting they would not be. He held Kuru's hand a moment longer before tugging and pulling this one to him lowering his head to bury his nose in his neck inhaling the sweet scent of the one before him, he wrapped his arms around him a bit not really saying much else for a few moments before he tipped his head back.

"Then we'll arrange the meetings between them. The sooner we put an end to this mess the better. I'm sure Rei will want to have his personal guard back. And I'd like to see what it was that the Hitogoroshi family had once made the Yakuza into. " he said lowly after a moment but he moved his hand catching Kuru's chin gently in his hand before kissing the red head before him.

A passionate kiss would be a very understated way of putting it. Baku was a highly skilled thief able to steal what he wanted and what he wanted at this moment was this. He utterly devoured Kurutta's mouth well they stood there beneath the cherry blossoms. His tongue explored every inch before him even as he managed to reverse it some back and forth it was a good thing neither needed to breathe....because the way Baku was kissing Kurutta his lips would be swollen and tingling when he was done......he was making it very clear in this moment just what Kurutta meant to him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:40 pm

He had sighed when Baku said he was an idiot. "No...you're not...your fears are just very silly sometimes...but everyone's is at times..." he told him lowly. Now it was showing just how tired and worn out he really was. This was the only day that he had been given a break. Ketsu had sworn that he'd make things right, that he'd fix things...and it would seem that Ketsu had began to build a new empire without the name Yakuza attached, but in truth, Ketsu was simply gaining new recruits to join him once he was back on his throne.

"Rei has went through some changes since Ketsu first began this journey...I've heard through the grape vine that Rei has began to gather new friends among his ranks...perhaps he has no clue that Ketsu is alive...if he doesn't, perhaps Ketsu is waiting for order to be restored among the Yakuza first before he reveals himself to Rei...regardless...things are certainly not the same anymore..." he explained to Baku lowly before he was pulled into Baku and he sighed, taking in his scent.

He had been about to say more before he was stopped, shut up by Baku's lips pressed against his own as he began to devour him. He, as a Hitogoroshi, returned what he was given in folds. He couldn't ever let his passion be out done by someone else...that just wasn't the Hitogoroshi way.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Baku after a moment broke the kiss smirking a bit as he looked at him. "You look absolutely exhausted. Hiketsu must be working hard to rebuild everything, you must be handling a lot of what he asked if you. The Kurutta I saw in the club was full of energy and spark you look exhausted now...." 

He paused as he looked at the one before him looking at the cherry blossoms. "For now though come with me." He said turning planning on taking Kuru with him, getting him cleaned up and spending time with him. Before going and knocking some sense into Jaaku. With any luck he'd get his stubborn cousin to listen to him. 

He looked over his shoulder at him. "Nothing is the same anymore, time passes and things change. But for now for tonight let us enjoy this night before I have to go reason with Jaaku and you to speak with your father. I'm sure I can get through to Jaaku though. " he said shrugging before looking at Kurutta and smiling. "But for tonight....I'd like to make up for hurting you the other day. I believe soon things will be changing again and this time for the better." 
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Kurutta sighed, but chuckled none the less. "I'm worn ragged to be honest...but I'm doing as much as everyone else. Yanki, Aka, Hametsu, Azaya...everyone is working as hard as possible...Yanki and Ketsu both still go to school so they're even more tired than those of us who don't attend school are...poor Ketsu's been studying for exams all week and still insists one working...he's the only reason we've been able to keep going..." he explained lowly, honestly.

He smirked though and nodded. "I'm going to enjoy this then..." He may be tired and worn down, but he would do this if for no other reason than because he wanted to finally feel this type of love. He loved Ketsu and Kuri, but this was different. This was a love that would surely break him should something end it.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Baku looked back at him nodding as he said he was tired and so too was everyone else. He walked with him, heading towards his own apartment. He smiked as he looked at Kurutta. They would both enjoy this. He walked along under the cherry blossoms. "I don't doubt everyone is tired. I've spent this time looking into the mess that my cusion has created. As well as the corrupt council. Word in the underground is spreading. They aren't sure and many don't know what to believe but the whispers of the Hitogoroshi's return have the entire underworld buzzing."

Baku walked along as he walked he glanced over at Kurutta. "My search was in attempting to find you. Of course..." He paused as he pulled out the pass key to the expensive high rise apartments he lived in leading the way through towards the high rise penthouse. "For tonight though....I full intend on making sure there is no misunderstanding between you and I. I love you. Until you I have felt this way for no one. " he paused as he lead the way into the plush penthouse apartment. He looked at Kuru as he moved unafriad of the Hitogoroshi and the legends around them as he puled him close burying his nose in Kuru's neck. "Its not fair you know, coming in and stealing my heart in one night....now I find myself longing for just a small taste." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:27 am

He chuckled lowly and closed his eyes. "It seems everyone has been curious these days...coming to see for themselves if we're really alive again..." he mused lowly as he followed Baku into the lavish, expensive apartment. "I've heard from Ketsu himself that they've become bold and come to his school in search of him and Kuri now...it's amusing to say the least...of course, Yanki has trouble finding him now matter what so he's not really concerned with who comes calling..."

He did pause though, whe Baku said he had been looking for him. "Not that hard to believe...A lot of people have been looking for me it seems. I've been busy so they always seem to just miss me...of course...you're the only one who has found me so far....and for that, I'm glad...I'd rather it be you than some idiot punk who thinks he's tough..." he said, shrugging before he was sighing and putting a hand on Baku's back. "I love you more than you could ever hope to know Baku..." he said before he snorted at Baku's words. "It's not exactly fair that you stole my heart when I first walked up to you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:52 am

Baku chuckled and let his head rest there. "Perhaps if all things work out well I'll have a chance to know the family you're so fond if....and to know what its like to be part if a guild that stands for something other then bulling and thievery." He said lowly but he almost started laughing as Kuru repeated what he said.

He could feel Kuru's hand against his own back. "You know after lasting ways with you I was told by many that if it was truly Kurutta Hitogoroshi that I was in love with that it was dangerous. Those in my old guild back home seem to think that loving you will be the death of me."

Bakuyaku pulled back only enough that his deep emerald eyes could look into Kurutta's own deep natural crimson eyes. He looked into the eyes of the doll like prince among the vampires. The Hitogoroshi family were insanely beautiful all of them with the perfect looks of a model skin hair eyes even there builds. But that beauty was dangerous said to be the natural lure to bring on in so they could consume and destroy there partner in one night. That an ancestor of there's who had consumed so many that his eyes became so saturated with the blood of those he consumed that all who bore his blood line from that point forwards would have the blood stained eyes.

"But if you are my death....then I hunger for it. I hunger for your touch, I thirst for your blood any that you would give if even a drop. If you are my Death Kurutta Hitogoroshi, then my life is yours to take for without you in it there's no point in going forwards. We are here in my home because I desire nothing more then to became yours. By blood, by oath, take all that I have....its yours and so much more if you want it." Baku was not submissive normally.... But he wanted to be consumed and devoured by him if that...."Devour all that I am....make it yours....wake me up inside bid my blood to run before I become undone...." He breathed as his head rested against his shoulder.... He held to Kurutta taking a deep breathe as he turned his heard kissing the side of Kurutta's neck...
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:33 am

"Perhaps...but do you truly wish to meet my insane family? They're not known for their...gentleness. We're known through the worlds for our hostile personalities..." he questioned him lowly as he looked down at those emerald pools.

He sighed at Baku's words and tightened his grip on his lover. It didn't surprise him that many had said such things. Since their past wasn't very kind to them, the Hitogoroshi family was perhaps one of the most 'cursed' family names in Japan. He answered him the only way he knew how, "For most the life we live is a death sentence...we all know that it truly is only a matter of time before we die. Our jobs aren't average, nor is it by any means but its what we love, what some only know how to do...if it truly is a death sentence to love a Hitogoroshi, then the same can be said about loving a Yakuza member in general...we're dangerous and we live cruel realities..."

"If I am your death, then you are mine. We are seen as weak when we love someone or something and we become targets...if its a weakness, then I will wear it proudly...I will devour you and keep you as mine forever Baku...you are my prize, my only reason to merge the two families and make them one...I love you with everything in me...every dark corner of my soul bleeds for you..."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:24 pm

He listened as Kurutta said that his family is insane. He smiled. "Your family may be insane my love but the same can be said for mine. I had been brought up in guilds. In a form of mob or Yakuza since the day I was born. I know what it is like to need it back. To know it as life. As family as blood. I can never truly walk away from it for it is always a part of me." He said as he looked up at him.

He looked up at Kurutta smiling nodding as he looked at him. "To be devoured by you would be perfect take all that I am and give nothing back. Death is a reality for those of us who choose to walk this life. Who choose to walk the line between light and dark. Between good and absolute evil so that others can sleep peacefully at night. I heard stories about the Hitogoroshi's. As a child they were horror stories told by my uncle Jaaku's father. About the cruelty done behind closed doors even to his own children. Jaaku used to swear he'd come and end the nightmare of the head of the Hotogoroshi family. After we grew up he left America first and later I heard tale of Sarubia Hitogoroshi leader of the Elite Knights of Aoi Rei. When I came here here though Sarubia was gone there were no Hitogoroshi's left and Jaaku was in charge I had not asked what he had done." 

He reached up touching the side of his face. "I will reach him. I will reason will him. For you I will find a way to to help bring the two families together. There may not be a way to fix what is broken...but perhaps we can sleep instead bring something new and stronger in its place if I can reason with my thick headed cousin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   

Back to top Go down

Picking up the pieces
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1