When worlds come together their fates collide. . . .

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I hate my job...........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Admin

Reputation Points : 0

Character sheet
Name: Kirameku Takusen
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 am

He stood there leaning against the wall in the night club of all places it wasn't the House of Cards thankfully just some random high end hole in the wall where the guy he was supposed to be taking down was hiding in this big of a club just going in and killing the son of a pup wouldn't work. To top it off there was something about a huge debt being owed to the Yakuza in which case they were going to want to collect or some other shit he didn't know and he didn't care.

The guy was a looser for sure. Guy, girl this one didn't care he sweet talked them drugged them up and then welll.....there was a reason Ichi was here to reap him right?

He watched the son of a pup and sighed as the guy seemed to still be setting his sights on finding a target. Lovely.......well looks like Ichi was gonna have to try to catch the slime balls attention somehow. And he was certain he saw a few of the Yakuza around as well and he wasn't thinking about the group that took Sarubia's place no he was thinking about the correct group there seemed to be some hard ass walking through here looking like he wanted to pick a fight honestly he just wanted to kill the jerk and be done with it and enjoy the rest of his night off.....so much for having a free night Zero really could be an ass.

Ichigo walked through the club eyes set on his target and his shoulder collided with another on the dance floor all the bumping and grinding was annoying nothing like trying to walk through a mass of hot stinky bodies.........mostly to his chagrin human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kaseinotatakai.forumotion.com
Aoi
Admin

Reputation Points : 1

Character sheet
Name: Haru

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:39 am

He turned and glared daggers at the one who had bumped into him. "Listen asshole, watch where the hell you're walking!" he said, attempting to talk over the music, but in his annoyance, had instead screamed loud enough for the whole area to hear and the silence quickly settled, and eyes became fixed on them. Great. Now he was noticed for sure.

Turning, he growled in annoyance. "Damn, Now they've fucked everything up," he said, hurrying past the crowd as they parted way for him as his gaze fixated on the one who had been holed up in this club for the last four hours. He had been hoping to get this job done without being noticed beforehand, but it hadn't happened that way. As he walked, he kept his gaze fixated on the one who was running, heading towards the back door and back alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyhavefangs.darkbb.com/
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:45 am

Ichigo scowled now his night just got from bad to worse. "Fuck." He breathed as he moved getting through the crowd as well this night......was one of those nights when he'd love to pull his sword cut down every last asshole in the place and go home which was a no go.

The strawberry blonde moved following after him four hours of trying to get through to this guy get him into a private place have him wander off with one witness and scare the shit out of the witness anything but chase. He hated the game of chase.....he wasn't Zuma didn't have his tracking skills so this just made this a long night if he lost sight of the asshole and even bigger headache if he failed to kill the idiot tonight Zero would have his ass for messing up for sure. Ichigo moved off towards the back wall not the back door it was a shorter distance by far and once there he could slip through the wall. Although he kept his gaze firmly on the creep heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:52 am

As he reached the back alley, the idiot ran right into a dead end, giving Yanki a perfect opening to make his move. Smirking, he stepped behind the one who had ran and chuckled lowly, speaking in a cold, emotionless tone, "Guess you have a death wish, running from me like that and all..."

He turned the guy around and slammed him up against the brick wall. "Making me chase you wasn't wise. In fact, all it did was piss me off. You know what I'm here for, now cough it up. If you want me to get off your ass, all you've got to do is hand over what you owe. Ketsu only wants what you owe. That's the only reason I'm here...of course...if you don't have it...I'm also here to end you...which is it?"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:00 am

Ichigo walked out as the guy scowled but dug through his pockets pulling out what he owed Ketsu not wanting to die today. He could always make it up later though and then looked at Ichigo who walked forwards not really caring if the jerk paid his debt to society or not.

"To late to collect asshole I just paid your friend here." The guy said smirking and Ichigo sighed tipping his head.

"And what the hell made you think we were friends let alone together jackass?" He asked as he walked towards him. "Making me waste my damn night chasing your fucking ass around for four hours." He narrowed his eyes as he held out his hand Tensa Zangetsu forming as he held the sword up. "This one might be willing to let you live whatever but your damn time is up......easy way or hard way up to you.....and the mood I'm in asshole you'd better choose wisely."

"Right fucker the only one I owed was Ketsu and like I said I just paid my dues to him." He said jerking his thumb in Yanki's direction. "I don't know which gang you belong to but I don't own you jack shit."

Ichigo snorted. "Hard way it is then." He said lowly as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:08 am

Yanki jerked the cash from the idiot's hand and pocketed it before he moved, gripping the man by the throat and smirking. "Funny thing about Ketsu, he let's me do what ever the fuck I want, and you just so happened to have pissed me off..." he told him lowly as he tightened his grip, ignoring the fact that a Reaper was there. He didn't care.

"My orders were to collect the full value that I believe you're worth...the cash is fine to take back to Ketsu, but you..well...this guy here is going to kill you anyway. I might as well make the best out of it and take what ever the fuck I want from you before hand," he said lowly before he forced the man's head to the side and licked his lips, flashing his fangs.

Last edited by Aoi on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:15 am

The guy tensed. "Asshole" He breathed as he slammed his hand up into Yanki's chin trying to break free of the grip on his hair.

Ichigo brought his sword up to rest on his shoulder this one wasn't going to stop him from killing him just wanted a meal before hand and on that one Ichigo found himself adverting his gaze watching from the side to keep track of the idiot but not able to watch it full on. It still unnerved him to no end.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:23 am

Tisking, Yanki spit blood out onto the man's face. "You just fucked up for the last time..." he told him lowly, darkly as he yanked the man's head to the side at a painful angle ad dug his fangs in harshly. Angry and upset, he would drain this man dry if given the chance.

It was an odd thing. Yanki could be known for his brutality, and yet he would have been fine had the man not hit him. It was one thing to yell at Yanki, but another completely to hit him. Not to mention the man had made him bite his lip and draw his own blood....

Drinking in deep gulps, he seemed more like a beast devouring his kill more than he did an overly angry multi-color haired man with a bad attitude, but that was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:34 am

Ichigo felt his blood running cold at the sound of the angry gulps and the man's screams of save me you fool never mind the fact that Ichigo had been here to kill the son of a pup. He brought his free hand up ironically enough to his mouth and closed his eyes feeling like ice was running down his spine. He was hearing screams but they certainly weren't the man's Tensa began to dissolve which wasn't a good thing at the moment and leaned back against the wall moving his hands instead to cover his ears his breathing deep and digging his fingers harshly into his own scalp. Not again how many times would he cower in fear of that....of the darker side of the very nature of the world he had been reborn into? How many times would he do this.....as he felt it coming and tried to fight it off Tensa clattering against the ground reforming as he had let go before he finished sending his sword away so the black metal blade laid before his feet.

Stop kept going through his head like a mantra. This was soo not good he was a freaking reaper for crying out loud and here he was about to hyperventilate.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:01 am

When he had finished with most of his anger, he snapped the man's neck and licked his lips clean. He had heard the blade clash to the ground and could sense that the one behind him was in distress. Oddly enough, that was actually what made Yanki stop and turn to look at the shaking, obviously terrified boy before him

Sighing, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "If you were wise, you would have left the moment you had seen me...but instead, you hang around to watch me knowing full well how I was...why torture yourself over one man who was going to die anyway?" he questioned lowly as he kept his distance, not wanting to scare the boy any more than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:20 am

Ichigo sighed lowly. "Because I have to get past this." he answered as he lowered his hands forcing himself to take a few deep breathes forcing himself to calm down as he leaned there against the wall and then glanced down at the blade on the ground. "If I can't....." He he couldn't he wouldn't be able to do his job not right. If he couldn't there would come a point when he stopped feeding he knew that and yet he had to work his way past it.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Sighing again, Yanki ran a hand through his hair, moving the fallen strands out of his face. "Honestly..." he breathed as he opened his eyes and walked over to the terrified kid and brought his arms up and embraced him, hugging him close and ran a hand through his hair. Soothing words and comfort were never really his thing, but...this was his fault to begin with. "you're still just a kid. No matter how tough you pretend to be, it'll always end like this if you don't come to terms with it...understanding that the darkness in this world is endless...and that you are what defines a situation, is what can change the whole chain of events..." he explained as he continued to run his fingers through Ichigo's hair.

"If you want the fear to go away, you have to embrace who you are...and what you've become now...if you keep pushing it away, the fear will never stop. You can't worry about who you could hurt, or who you could kill...oddly enough, I was like you at one point in my life...but...I realized something...I'm in control...and no one else..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate my job...........   

Back to top Go down

I hate my job...........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1